Author Topic: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Game Over!)  (Read 818926 times)

Fabloo

• The rain falls down on last year's man.
Re: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Day One)
« Reply #450 on: April 16, 2020, 06:01:03 AM »

In addition, I didn't like how Fabloo sat out the main meat of Bard vs Tom, which I must mention again.

What. WHAT. When did I become the game's villain? I don't even remember uttering Bardiche's name or involving myself with that. I can't believe this game right now. I seriously can't.

Polaris

« Reply #451 on: April 16, 2020, 06:02:24 AM »
dude that literally says he didn't like how you never uttered bardiche's name or involved yourself with that

Fabloo

« Reply #452 on: April 16, 2020, 06:03:06 AM »
I. I need to not look at this anymore. This is frustrating me. This is now two people possibly three that are somehow convincing themselves that I have a chance to be a third-party lover with PX. I've never been so dissapointed in town and being apart of it in a very long time. I consider myself to have a strong resolve but even a god cannot fix what is happening right now.

Fabloo

« Reply #453 on: April 16, 2020, 06:04:07 AM »
dude that literally says he didn't like how you never uttered bardiche's name or involved yourself with that

It's because Bardiche was having a moment. He replaced out. It wasn't in my interest.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #454 on: April 16, 2020, 06:04:45 AM »
I mean

I did kind of point out you've had this anti-town card-carrying smug vibe throughout the entire game so far
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #455 on: April 16, 2020, 06:05:28 AM »
ok maybe I wasn't that specific but I did say you've been acting pretty suspicious
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Polaris

« Reply #456 on: April 16, 2020, 06:06:57 AM »
fabloo you've literally done nothing all game except confuse serela, your vote on yaersulf is an embarrassment, you're literally twiddling your thumbs hoping your claim will magically absolve you of all the nothing you've done and hope that someone else will hunt the scum for you, plus you're acting like your posts are the paragon of rationality when your writing skills could barely pass an english class. if you're really town stop making a total fool of yourself and do something about it lmao

Fabloo

« Reply #457 on: April 16, 2020, 06:08:58 AM »
fabloo you've literally done nothing all game except confuse serela, your vote on yaersulf is an embarrassment, you're literally twiddling your thumbs hoping your claim will magically absolve you of all the nothing you've done and hope that someone else will hunt the scum for you, plus you're acting like your posts are the paragon of rationality when your writing skills could barely pass an english class. if you're really town stop making a total fool of yourself and do something about it lmao

My mouth literally went agape reading this. Are you tone deaf? I'm not hunting scum? Are you blind? I've put out the most content and I shouldn't have three pages ago. Meanwhile you've sat on me all indignant telling me all the things I'm not doing. I've done too much in my opinion. I've never been so unsettled in my life. Nor disrespected.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #458 on: April 16, 2020, 06:09:05 AM »
I'm down with the idea of lynching Fabloo if that's what we're doing, but personally I'd prefer to wait day or two and see if he's actually just full of hot air or actually has been formulating some grand idea.
Despite Yaersulf's iffy posting he's been pretty spot on about this since before you even claimed

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #459 on: April 16, 2020, 06:10:34 AM »
Votecount
Fabloo (3): NucleusWaffles, Tom, Yaersulf
meow56 (2): BigBangMeteor, Polaris
Tom (2): raikaria, Daiya
BigBangMeteor (1): NekoNekoRex
NekoNekoRex (1): PX
Disquieted (1): zwerdjib
Yaersulf (1): Fabloo
Bardiche (0):
Polaris (0):
raikaria (0):
PX (0):
Daiya (0):
NucleusWaffles (0):
zwerdjib (0):
Serela (0):

With 15 players alive, it takes 8 to lynch!
Not voting: meow56, banana spritzee, Serela

Time until day phase ends: [ Expired ]

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #460 on: April 16, 2020, 06:10:48 AM »
play nice

Polaris

« Reply #461 on: April 16, 2020, 06:11:28 AM »
don't worry i'm already planning on deleting my account and never touching this forum again after this game is over, i literally have no stakes here

Fabloo

« Reply #462 on: April 16, 2020, 06:12:32 AM »
don't worry i'm already planning on deleting my account and never touching this forum again after this game is over, i literally have no stakes here

So you're throwing and don't care about this game and ventilating your frustrations onto me because I didn't play in a way that was agreeable to you so you chastise me for trying despite your unending criticism.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #463 on: April 16, 2020, 06:12:57 AM »
My mouth literally went agape reading this. Are you tone deaf? I'm not hunting scum? Are you blind? I've put out the most content and I shouldn't have three pages ago. Meanwhile you've sat on me all indignant telling me all the things I'm not doing. I've done too much in my opinion. I've never been so unsettled in my life. Nor disrespected.
I don't agree with Polaris's pretty scathing post but I think you've let whatever power you have get way into (and over) your head

Polaris

« Reply #464 on: April 16, 2020, 06:13:34 AM »
your "scum hunting" is a throwaway suspicion on BBM and serela, you said disquieted was scum and then immediately took it back, your vote on yaersulf is an omgus.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #465 on: April 16, 2020, 06:13:59 AM »
##Unvote
##Vote: Polaris

if you're not going to play nice, sub out or die

Fabloo

« Reply #466 on: April 16, 2020, 06:15:02 AM »
I don't agree with Polaris's pretty scathing post but I think you've let whatever power you have get way into (and over) your head

I can confidently say I have tried extremely hard to present my arguments and who I think town should be looking at. Like. Almost pathetically so. I'm embarrassed. I never came into this game with the intent of toting power or even wanting it. It just happened to be given to me. I felt responsible for this and I still do. I dislike it's come to this. I dislike that I didn't just keep my thoughts to myself because I wanted to be helpful.

Fabloo

« Reply #467 on: April 16, 2020, 06:15:45 AM »
your "scum hunting" is a throwaway suspicion on BBM and serela, you said disquieted was scum and then immediately took it back, your vote on yaersulf is an omgus.

You don't read everything inbetween. You didn't read why I came to those conclusions.

Polaris

« Reply #468 on: April 16, 2020, 06:16:10 AM »
you literally never voted seriously until you voted disquieted, and that was just piggybacking on zwerdjib

Polaris

« Reply #469 on: April 16, 2020, 06:17:32 AM »
it makes no sense to me how you can claim "i have done my best to scumhunt" when you don't vote

Fabloo

« Reply #470 on: April 16, 2020, 06:18:22 AM »
you literally never voted seriously until you voted disquieted, and that was just piggybacking on zwerdjib

You're so blinded by being right that you fail to see the truth in front of you. I want you if you're town to actually look at my posts these times and tell me if there isn't something you understand. Then when you do so. Ask me about it so we can stop this useless squabbling. Scum are enjoying it.

Polaris

« Reply #471 on: April 16, 2020, 06:19:36 AM »
WHY DID YOU NOT VOTE ANY OF YOUR SCUM READS?????????????

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #472 on: April 16, 2020, 06:20:06 AM »
I think both of you are making this a little too personal. Maybe take a breather?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #473 on: April 16, 2020, 06:20:26 AM »
2) Play to win and have fun.
Let's try not acting like immature children throwing a tantrum and discuss things in a slightly more civilized way. You know it's bad when NNR is the voice of reason and I have to step in.

Polaris

« Reply #474 on: April 16, 2020, 06:22:09 AM »
look, i've specifically been sticking to pointing out everything wrong with fabloo's play since my big rant that nnr told me off on. if you look closely you can see it's all been mafia-related.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #475 on: April 16, 2020, 06:23:01 AM »
I still think that you should take a break and try again once you've calmed down without the aggro. Both of you.

Fabloo

« Reply #476 on: April 16, 2020, 06:25:03 AM »
WHY DID YOU NOT VOTE ANY OF YOUR SCUM READS?????????????

Because they were never set in stone. Because I put something out there to be looked with feedback. Reads change all the time. I was waiting to develop them and wanted to bring my perspective to see what others would think. Games like these require people to build upon each other. Scum enjoy moments like this when town is in disarray. The only good thing that could possibly happen now if you lynch me is that there was a clear wrong consensus and others can parse what to do about it.

You have my attention right now. The most you've given me is that I'm not scumhunting. Why. Your reasoning becomes like a repeating record. I confused serela. I didn't vote this person. I didn't do that. I'm here right now. I want to develop mine with you. The things I've done in the past cannot continued to be explained. I will accept you have a problem with it but now it is time to move on from them.

Polaris

« Reply #477 on: April 16, 2020, 06:30:56 AM »
ok, maybe you just never realized this

I can confidently say I have tried extremely hard to present my arguments and who I think town should be looking at. Like. Almost pathetically so.

if you want town to look at a person, your vote is the best tool to use for that. that's what your vote is for.

i'm going to bed.

Fabloo

« Reply #478 on: April 16, 2020, 06:34:02 AM »
ok, maybe you just never realized this

if you want town to look at a person, your vote is the best tool to use for that. that's what your vote is for.

i'm going to bed.

I definitely did. There are many ways to interact with someone or even cast suspicion. A vote has it's place to kill people, but we can't get there without explaining why it would be a good idea.

Tom

« Reply #479 on: April 16, 2020, 07:55:46 AM »
There's plenty of other (more relaxing) games in RPG, all of which are open to new players~
Playing only mafia will just get you really worked up