Author Topic: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Game Over!)  (Read 818708 times)

Polaris

Re: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Day One)
« Reply #420 on: April 16, 2020, 04:44:50 AM »
actually neko neko rex who are you even voting, your vote literally doesn't exist on dormio's votecount

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #421 on: April 16, 2020, 04:45:41 AM »
Votecount
Fabloo (3): NucleusWaffles, Tom, Yaersulf
meow56 (2): BigBangMeteor, Polaris
Tom (2): raikaria, Daiya
NekoNekoRex (1): PX
Disquieted (1): zwerdjib
Yaersulf (1): Fabloo
Bardiche (0):
Polaris (0):
raikaria (0):
PX (0):
Daiya (0):
NucleusWaffles (0):
zwerdjib (0):
Serela (0):
BigBangMeteor (0):

With 15 players alive, it takes 8 to lynch!
Not voting: meow56, banana spritzee, Serela, NekoNekoRex

Time until day phase ends: [ Expired ]
« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 04:50:20 AM by Dormio Ergo Sum »

Polaris

« Reply #422 on: April 16, 2020, 04:47:05 AM »
there it is

you should vote someone

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #423 on: April 16, 2020, 04:47:13 AM »
I unvoted because Bard and haven't gotten to read everyone enough to put a vote down again. I was tempted to vote PX or Fabloo again (I still am) but the last hour has sort of thrown everything up in the air

Did I mention I don't like PX? I'm going to be sore if he uses masons to contribute nothing of value exactly like I unironically predicted in my very first post of the game
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Polaris

« Reply #424 on: April 16, 2020, 04:47:41 AM »
actually big bang meteor is both voting meow56 and not voting, dormio please

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #425 on: April 16, 2020, 04:49:21 AM »
Maintaining these votecounts is hard.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #426 on: April 16, 2020, 04:52:21 AM »
NNR, when you said that Bard's post was filled with un-serious fluff, were you referring to his vote on Tom or his post about your vote on him?
I never caught this (I am still rereading). I was referring to him questioning my vote, and maintaining the reason why I voted him originally.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Polaris

« Reply #427 on: April 16, 2020, 04:52:29 AM »
dormio, your votecounts!
me telling dormio his tabulation of votes is wrong
dormio, your vote counts!
me informing dormio that his vote matters in democracy

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #428 on: April 16, 2020, 04:59:40 AM »
I keep getting stuck on meow's posts (mostly because its right before the tom trainwreck starts again), and he sounds like a fairly experienced mafia player, but it would be nice if he had more posts because they really do seem insightful

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #429 on: April 16, 2020, 05:03:51 AM »
There's a lot to say about tom and his train of thought comes off as fairly insane which makes me really not want to read it to be quite honest.

NucleusWaffles

« Reply #430 on: April 16, 2020, 05:04:34 AM »
I am very confused by the role spec and I have just took some pills for a cold in self-isolation.

I agree with the third party lovers theory, and I see no reason why we should not eliminate them.

##Confirm Vote Fabloo

In addition, I didn't like how Fabloo sat out the main meat of Bard vs Tom, which I must mention again.

The claim sounds real enough in that its ambigious, but I am not converted immediately.

cut by 1

In addition, I have read a high number of motk games where last minute switches usually do more harm than good.

I await persons to discourse and talk with otherwise. Sorry if I wasn't reading much after Fabloo claim survivor lovers

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #431 on: April 16, 2020, 05:05:01 AM »
I'm just counterattacking whoever attacks me in case they slip up and do something outright scummy.
it's really hard to keep playing the "he's just a newbie guys, give him some slack" card with quotes like these

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #432 on: April 16, 2020, 05:05:52 AM »
cut by please for the love of god don't base your idea of gameplay on past trainwrecks

Polaris

« Reply #433 on: April 16, 2020, 05:05:59 AM »
no offense nucleus waffles but we still have like 20 hours until deadline, if we set up a wagon now it would hardly be a last minute switch

fabloo just jumped the gun on the claim because he's a silly face

NucleusWaffles

« Reply #434 on: April 16, 2020, 05:08:23 AM »
it's really hard to keep playing the "he's just a newbie guys, give him some slack" card with quotes like these

I have a logical side that agrees with NNR's idea of punishing bad play.
However, my empathetic side disagrees with bullying newbies, and want to facilitate inclusion. I don't want a second Bard being so unhappy to leave this game.

Moreover, Tom has promised to be making better cases with numbers once his mood recovers.
I think that its defnitely hard, but noble to consider fellow townies in their shoes and give Tom some further run time as his first game.

I understand the Tom v Bard slapfight is likely genuinely frustrating on both sides, but I hope now that Fabloo claimed lovers survivors we can consolidate on a more useful goal.

cut by 2

Polaris

« Reply #435 on: April 16, 2020, 05:13:30 AM »
where is

i want to see their reaction to this absolute freakshow of a mafia game
please tell all your friends how much fun motk mafia is

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #436 on: April 16, 2020, 05:22:06 AM »
ok i thought serela of all people would validate me but even he's off in la la land so clearly it's me that's certifiably insane. congratulations guys! we have the diagnosis. i'm just going to not even care anymore
polaris I really don't like this post on principle even if I agree with the fabloo vote following it

also am I seriously the only one who sees the insightful posts behind meow

daiya exists and it's sometimes hard to remember that. They said they're associated with zwerd though so I'm automatically suspicious.

There's just a *lot* of people I don't like so far this game and it's hard to really decide between any of them. Un-hilariously zwerd and meow are the only players I feel strongly town vibes from.

I'm gonna ##Vote: BBM. I really don't like the basis of his meow vote and feels like he's just kind of overlooked the basis of his posts or the insight of them and called them scummy for addressing the major content of the game that had come out so far? Like, I also said I had my eye on fabloo but I couldn't think of a concrete enough reason to actually vote him.

His shade on me also just seems kind of there with some kind of shady (intended) reasoning but it's hard to accurately judge an opinion of myself (given the obvious bias) to be fair. It also feels like he's vaguely sheeping (or covering for?) smartbomb who has the same opinions but also threw a vote out on me for literally nothing

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #437 on: April 16, 2020, 05:22:39 AM »
I'd be tempted to toss the vote on Tom but I'm gonna give him one last chance to dig himself out of his hole before I start taking him seriously

Polaris

« Reply #438 on: April 16, 2020, 05:25:39 AM »
if you actually liked my fabloo vote then maybe we should choo choo him again, i'm actually kind of looping back into wondering what sort of "bad things for town" are gonna happen

Polaris

« Reply #439 on: April 16, 2020, 05:26:29 AM »
also, i'm like 60% sure i remember a game by dormio where everyone's roles were replaced with completely new ones after someone died, but i can't seem to find it

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #440 on: April 16, 2020, 05:28:56 AM »
Quote from: Polaris
no

there's no place like home

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #441 on: April 16, 2020, 05:33:15 AM »
with this claim it feels like we aren't playing mafia anymore

we're playing goddess pxbloo white and the 13 bumbling doofuses

Polaris

« Reply #442 on: April 16, 2020, 05:33:42 AM »
no offense but voting bbm is so bad that i was actually considering doing it to troll people

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #443 on: April 16, 2020, 05:35:27 AM »
i think bbm is probably the most rational person here honestly

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #444 on: April 16, 2020, 05:36:28 AM »
I don't agree

Polaris

« Reply #445 on: April 16, 2020, 05:37:25 AM »
actually bbm is hardly rational, i can agree with that

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #446 on: April 16, 2020, 05:38:31 AM »
tempted actually to also vote Polaris as a backup option, partially on the basis that his posts have been all over the fire trucking place, and partially because I recognize my own meta of literally trolling the game as scum and I could probably see someone else doing that

Polaris

« Reply #447 on: April 16, 2020, 05:39:05 AM »
it all went downhill when he changed his avatar from the chad red (cute, confident, approachable, actual harem protagonist) to the virgin ruby (a super loser, does pokemon contests, probably can't even get a date)

Fabloo

• The rain falls down on last year's man.
« Reply #448 on: April 16, 2020, 05:58:11 AM »
I am disillusioned by this thread right now. This thread may become legendary if you somehow vote the town mason god role that knows secrets mechanics and alter them over the course of the game.

Fabloo

• The rain falls down on last year's man.
« Reply #449 on: April 16, 2020, 05:59:22 AM »
It feels like I have nothing left to do. I was hoping my claim would get others to listen but instead I think it's made it worse. I didn't realize the lot of you were heathens. Perhaps I should've expected otherwise.