Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 99082 times)

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #180 on: November 03, 2022, 03:45:25 PM »
Long-post-allocated?.TORY-REF.QUOTES*7

>"I think I understand the basics of it," Remilia says.
>"Is this about the dream everyone had years back?" Patchouli says.
>Yukari nods to you, seeming to ignore the witch. "That should be good enough, then. Suffice it to say, things were set right. But what had happened there wasn't exactly erased. Perhaps it should have been, but it was not. Instead, the memories and such persisted, and fell outside the coil of the universe, where it aggregated with other such detritus of reality and became a different kind of problem. Your little spectral friend experienced this as well, if I'm not mistaken."

>_
>"I think I understand the basics of it," Remilia says.
>"Is this about the dream everyone had years back?" Patchouli says.
>Yukari nods to you, seeming to ignore the witch. "That should be good enough, then. Suffice it to say, things were set right. But what had happened there wasn't exactly erased. Perhaps it should have been, but it was not. Instead, the memories and such persisted, and fell outside the coil of the universe, where it aggregated with other such detritus of reality and became a different kind of problem. Your little spectral friend experienced this as well, if I'm not mistaken."

>_
>"At least it is not hostile?" Remilia says.
>"It doesn't seem to be much of anything," Yukari says. "It almost sounds like a divine spirit...but perhaps less so?"

>_
> "That could very well have been that water, for all I know. I don't know how much I can offer in that regard...I did try to pick through the Formless One's memories, such as they were, for a little bit. It seemed like it was separated from the water when it was switched back, the same way those memories were. And then there was some kind of time gap I don't understand where it was dormant. Then something else happened, and it ended up where I found it. Or it found me. Or whatever."
> "And just to make sure I'm aware, how would Stargazer absorb herself into me?"
>"I have no idea," says Yukari. "I haven't a clue if that's within her capacity or not. Now, what is curious it that the eventI described was some time ago. This event, however, it began a few days ago."

>_
> "Maybe that's the period of time where it was dormant?"
//(Stargazer)... [
quote author=It's Purvis! link=topic=412.msg26797#msg26797 date=1666664106]
>"Suzunaan stays in business for a reason, I suppose," says Tojiko.

>Patchouli would probably love to hear about this, and would probably never admit it.
>It feels like a bad time to be moving right now.
>"Oh, I think Yukari left her off with Meiling," Tojiko says. "Once she called us all back, we met briefly at the Scarlet Devil Mansion to rest up and figure out what we could. Then she said you were probably back, but only had a general idea where to find you. I grabbed that coat out of a closet there, I thought maybe you'd be cold? We were all kind of chilly when we came woke up."

>_
[/quote]
... "the not-perceivable at such time" (during our brisk paxsage and hail,at Meiling),though perceivable to everyone ...apart confirm direct encounters  Shou,Byakuren,Ichirin ,.all in all almoxt all The Myouren Temple but Minamitsu Murasa...encountered after "The Return-Back from the Long Pseudo-Hallways of Re-Combined & Re-CongealedWillpower and  Will-powered Memories"//

>You follow her northward into the forest.
>Things are fairly peaceful this evening. You can hear faeries in the distance, laughing and playing. There's a bit of danmaku noise, but it's much more calm than it was this afternoon, when they were quite agitated. Every so often a stray leaf floats free, wafting across the path on the way to the ground. It doesn't take long for Misty Lake to appear through the trees ahead. Soon the walls of Scarlet Devil Mansion are plainly visible. Leaving the tree line, you come out reasonably close to the gates. Meiling notices you and waves.

>_
« Last Edit: November 04, 2022, 08:04:01 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #181 on: November 03, 2022, 05:19:30 PM »
> "Maybe that's the period of time where it was dormant?"

>Yukari nods.
>"Which means something happened to make it rouse from its dormancy," says Patchouli.
>"Something unrelated to the previous events, I would imagine," says Yukari.

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #182 on: November 03, 2022, 05:29:17 PM »
> "It did feel as though it had rejoined with the rest of itself, but also that it had not, and that something 'was not as it should be'. I don't know if that's related or not, though."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

« Reply #183 on: November 03, 2022, 11:54:46 PM »
> "It did feel as though it had rejoined with the rest of itself, but also that it had not, and that something 'was not as it should be'. I don't know if that's related or not, though."

>"I wonder if that's just its perception of being separated from the material water?" Patchouli says.
>A faerie reappears, holding a tray toward you with a cup of brown tea on it. It is set upon the doily with a couple spots of spilled tea on it.

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #184 on: November 04, 2022, 12:28:13 AM »
> Nod to the fairy.
> "Thanks."
> Take the cup and have a sip.

« Reply #185 on: November 04, 2022, 01:41:03 AM »
> Nod to the fairy.
> "Thanks."
> Take the cup and have a sip.

>The faerie beams, then skittlers away, holding the tray over her head with both hands.
>The tea has a rich flavor, just bitter enough to raise a nice counterpoint to it.
>"So I believe this taint, whatever it is, is our catalyst for the whole event," Yukari says. "Which implies, it only happened a few days ago. Or reached a tipping point at that time, perhaps?"

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #186 on: November 04, 2022, 01:45:54 AM »
> "Ooh, this is good. Glad that absorbing random phantom spirits hasn't changed my taste buds like it changed my north thingy."
> Sip again.
> To Yukari:
> "Did anything out of the ordinary happen a few days ago, maybe? Maybe the barrier got woobly or something? Though maybe not, since you seem like you'd already know if that were the case and wouldn't be surmising these sorts of things out loud to randos like me."

« Reply #187 on: November 04, 2022, 02:56:27 AM »
> "Ooh, this is good. Glad that absorbing random phantom spirits hasn't changed my taste buds like it changed my north thingy."
> Sip again.
> To Yukari:
> "Did anything out of the ordinary happen a few days ago, maybe? Maybe the barrier got woobly or something? Though maybe not, since you seem like you'd already know if that were the case and wouldn't be surmising these sorts of things out loud to randos like me."

>"You're hardly a random person, you were at the epicenter of this whole event," Yukari says. "And, I've not seen anything. But, I think perhaps what happened is outside of my purview, given what you've told us about experiencing the taint."

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #188 on: November 04, 2022, 03:22:37 AM »
> How long ago did we start feeling like something was wrong?

« Reply #189 on: November 04, 2022, 05:12:19 AM »
> How long ago did we start feeling like something was wrong?

>This morning.

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #190 on: November 04, 2022, 04:51:57 PM »
> "I didn't start feeling like something was wrong until this morning. If something happened a few days ago, I don't know what it might have been."

« Reply #191 on: November 04, 2022, 07:53:01 PM »
> "I didn't start feeling like something was wrong until this morning. If something happened a few days ago, I don't know what it might have been."

>"I've been trying to deal with it for a few days now," Yukari says. "Frankly, I wasn't getting much of anywhere until you directed my attention toward the problem. I assume this morning is when it reached a tipping point, and you became involved."

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #192 on: November 04, 2022, 07:53:59 PM »
> "Oh. Um, happy to help, I guess."
> Sip.

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #193 on: November 04, 2022, 09:06:41 PM »
//At a later point in time.we should also go back to Eientei for their "part of explaining report,but not warranting a meeting, and mostly to Eirin due to their help+involment in this incident( between the ending pages of https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?topic=22258.0
and those at the beginning of https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?topic=21553.0 :
Mai's Capture & Interrogation & Clear-Up after the "Misunderstood" Doremy's Kidnapping ,leading Mai to lead Murasa&Tojiko&Stargazer to Okina in her "Land of Back Doors",  leading Okina to lead The Trio to  "Mayohiga" and then to a Yukari whch was busily reseraching about  This Incident as well because she was to be affected by it in the future in a different way and more dangerous manner than Murasa... )//
>"I wonder if that's just its perception of being separated from the material water?" Patchouli says.
>A faerie reappears, holding a tray toward you with a cup of brown tea on it. It is set upon the doily with a couple spots of spilled tea on it.

>_

> To Patchouli :"It is a possibility since The Formless One,since when I Flowed-Mixed into It had already gained.a sort-of self-awareness,memories and feelings defined itself as...

>..." Vast and Without Form,Freely and Continuously Flowing from Place to Place,Many Beings had Flow-in & out of Itself"

>"I've been trying to deal with it for a few days now," Yukari says. "Frankly, I wasn't getting much of anywhere until you directed my attention toward the problem. I assume this morning is when it reached a tipping point, and you became involved."

>_

> To Yukari :"Yes,from this morning onwards,I felt.... weird ... like started to be gradually dragged out of Gensokyo...then the Displacements actually happened several times,and " each 1 longer than the previous and with more will-powered memories populating that Ocean-Bottom-lik Displaced Dimension-like ..."

>"...the most striking were the "Flooded Uninhabited Human Village"to to "our latest group&expedition voyage "when there was" a Flooded Uninhabited Replica of Most of Gensokyo..."

>"...before the "Human Village's Replica" ,while exploring I found Stargazer "in a giant Man o' War Shape"l,and later we gradually investigated&discovered together,also with help by Patchouli and Tojiko ,that "she is originally from a Gensokyo but Forcefully and Long-Term Displaced there"...

>...well,it is is an enlighting sign in itself that Stargazer is from "a Gensokyo" based about
her True Form in Gensokyo ,the Spectral Were-Hakutaku one, "actually radiating true sort-of feelings" of "being freed and unencumbered" ,together with confirming with Keine that Stargazer not a Separated Part of Herself but an Indipendent Being...."

> About Stargazer herself...did we not notice Her Presence or at least Spotted her "Yukari-Treated Binding-Cactus" at the Gate,around Meiling?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2022, 09:41:34 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #194 on: November 05, 2022, 12:31:41 AM »
> "Oh. Um, happy to help, I guess."
> Sip.

>"You certainly did, thank you," Yukari says. You think she just stifled a yawn.
>The tea is nice. Just being able to relax here is nice.

> To Yukari :"Yes,from this morning onwards,I felt.... weird ... like started to be gradually dragged out of Gensokyo...then the Displacements actually happened several times,and " each 1 longer than the previous and with more will-powered memories populating that Ocean-Bottom-lik Displaced Dimension-like ..."

>"...the most striking were the "Flooded Uninhabited Human Village"to to "our latest group&expedition voyage "when there was" a Flooded Uninhabited Replica of Most of Gensokyo..."

>"...before the "Human Village's Replica" ,while exploring I found Stargazer "in a giant Man o' War Shape"l,and later we gradually investigated&discovered together,also with help by Patchouli and Tojiko ,that "she is originally from a Gensokyo but Forcefully and Long-Term Displaced there"...

>...well,it is is an enlighting sign in itself that Stargazer is from "a Gensokyo" based about
her True Form in Gensokyo ,the Spectral Were-Hakutaku one, "actually radiating true sort-of feelings" of "being freed and unencumbered" ,together with confirming with Keine that Stargazer not a Separated Part of Herself but an Indipendent Being...."

> About Stargazer herself...did we not notice Her Presence or at least Spotted her "Yukari-Treated Binding-Cactus" at the Gate,around Meiling?

>Yukari nods. "I don't think she would have been the trigger for this all, personally."
>"I do wonder about the man-o-war aspect, though," says Patchouli. "It had to happen for a reason, no?"
>"Perhaps," Yukari says. "But I feel it's not related to the matter at hand."
>You did not see the cactus. Perhaps she put it up somewhere?

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #195 on: November 05, 2022, 12:35:37 AM »
> "Maybe Keine would know. Also, not to drink and run, but I think I'm starting to shut down. Uh, in the normal sleepy way, not in some fresh new horror way."

« Reply #196 on: November 05, 2022, 03:34:39 AM »
> "Maybe Keine would know. Also, not to drink and run, but I think I'm starting to shut down. Uh, in the normal sleepy way, not in some fresh new horror way."

>"If you need a place to rest," Remilia says, "We would be all too happy to have a guest room prepared."

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #197 on: November 05, 2022, 03:57:42 AM »
> Is Tojiko present, or did we leave her at the gate?
> Did we make any sort of plans with Hijiri to return to the temple?
> If we accept this offer, are we aware of any expectations to return the favor later?

« Reply #198 on: November 05, 2022, 05:20:24 PM »
> Is Tojiko present, or did we leave her at the gate?
> Did we make any sort of plans with Hijiri to return to the temple?
> If we accept this offer, are we aware of any expectations to return the favor later?

>She's with you, she's just been quiet; letting Yukari and Patchouli have their say.
>Not in particular. Though if you don't come home and don't send word, you just know she'll be worried.
>You suspect Remilia would consider you obligated to at least slightly advocate in her favor if she needed something from someone within the Myouren Temple and it wasn't obviously unreasonable.

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #199 on: November 05, 2022, 09:34:02 PM »
> How are we expected to address Remilia?

« Reply #200 on: November 05, 2022, 10:36:00 PM »
> How are we expected to address Remilia?

>You can certainly refuse if you want. You can say about whatever you want, as long as you aren't rude or boorish about them.

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #201 on: November 05, 2022, 10:38:26 PM »
> Sorry, how are we expected to refer to Remilia while addressing her? Is there a specific expected name/title combination?

« Reply #202 on: November 06, 2022, 01:05:48 AM »
> Sorry, how are we expected to refer to Remilia while addressing her? Is there a specific expected name/title combination?

>She prefers to be called Lady Scarlet when you're being polite. But most people just call her Remilia.

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #203 on: November 06, 2022, 01:40:26 AM »
> Mull the offer over with a "Mmmmm..."
> Look around at who is present, giving slightly more attention to Tojiko.
> "...I'm afraid I must decline, Lady Scarlet. Your offer is generous and appreciated, but I get the distinct feeling Hijiri wants me home this evening, for her own peace of mind."

« Reply #204 on: November 06, 2022, 02:30:54 AM »
> "...I'm afraid I must decline, Lady Scarlet. Your offer is generous and appreciated, but I get the distinct feeling Hijiri wants me home this evening, for her own peace of mind."

>"Ah, no matter, then," says Remilia.

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #205 on: November 06, 2022, 03:04:25 AM »
> "Sorry. Though I do still want to apologize to Sakuya before I leave, if she's available."
> Sip.

« Reply #206 on: November 06, 2022, 05:51:49 AM »
> "Sorry. Though I do still want to apologize to Sakuya before I leave, if she's available."
> Sip.

>"I'm sure she'll show up sooner or later," Remilia says.

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #207 on: November 06, 2022, 12:23:28 PM »
> Nod.
> "As you say, then."
> Sip.

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #208 on: November 06, 2022, 04:02:18 PM »
 :point:
Quote from: Kilgamayan
link=topic=412.msg26978#msg26978 date=1667698826
>"I'm sure she'll show up sooner or later," Remilia says.

>_

> Are we missing  :spell: any beat :spell: " any carried items,apart for the "Stargazer's Special.Cactus presently at The Gate By Meiling " we had  this would also count for the"Those Large Pieces of Curtains in-between Those Rooms in That Long-Hallway ",are there? Any unrecognised ones ?
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #209 on: November 06, 2022, 08:04:18 PM »
> Are we missing  :spell: any beat :spell: " any carried items,apart for the "Stargazer's Special.Cactus presently at The Gate By Meiling " we had  this would also count for the"Those Large Pieces of Curtains in-between Those Rooms in That Long-Hallway ",are there? Any unrecognised ones ?

>Tojiko is floating next you, Yukari and Remilia are seated at a small table; Patchouli is at her usual table. Every so often, you have heard someone thumping around between the bookshelves. You suspect that might be Flandre. Patchouli's familiar hasn't been seen during this visit.
>You seem not to have any pieces of ripped curtain with you.

> Nod.
> "As you say, then."
> Sip.

>"Do you have any further findings to share?" Patchouli says.

>_