Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 99072 times)

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #150 on: October 29, 2022, 04:31:05 PM »
> Shrug with a genuinely uncertain-bordering-confused look.
> "Honestly, I was hoping the three of you could tell me. At the risk of being crass, I just haunt here, my dudes. All I can really do is recount what I experienced, and hope the people smarter and wiser than me that are present can interpret it."
> "I did eventually gain more and more control and awareness, up to the point where it would only overtake me on occasion, and when it did I could wrest it back pretty quickly. Blessings be to Hijiri's meditation training for that. But anyway, even through my new aquatic body, I could still feel shapes that were interpretable as structures, fish, and other such things, just based on what space I was allowed to occupy and what space I wasn't. I also felt what I can only really describe as a stain, like some sort of yellow oil on your skin; I'm pretty sure that stain corresponded to the memories that matched all those other things - noises, smells, and so on - I perceived right before I got liquified."
> "It took me a while, but I eventually realized that, as much as any direction was possible, there were only two; outwards, and inwards. The Formless One wanted to flow outward, and given it had the apparently goal of flowing to Gensokyo specifically, I tried to flow myself inwards instead, to see what would happen. It took some effort, but after enough of it, I popped back into consciousness in this."
> Flop our arms around a little.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #151 on: October 30, 2022, 02:06:48 AM »
>"I can imagine," Yukari says at length. "Were you not a youkai, I doubt you would have been able to perceive anything at all."
>"This ocean, then," Remilia says, sipping her tea. "It is within you still?"

>_
> To Yukari: "Right, I figured. Seemed like we all got got, from what I saw encountering everyone else."
> To Remilia: "I will admit I tried to help Sakuya fight whatever she was fighting, but only succeeded in accidentally hitting her a couple of times. I'd like to apologize to her before I head home, if that's okay."
> Back to Yukari: "Despite overcoming my nightmare self, I got lost in the process of her chasing me. I wandered around semi-blindly, before eventually...hearing something through the water. Hearing, and eventually feeling, tasting, and pretty much every other sensation you can think of. My guess at this point is that I was swimming through memories everyone had of where that other me came from. It got more and more oppressive as I pushed on, eventually feeling like I was in someone else's body, even, someone a little bit shorter. Then...I'm pretty sure the Formless One latched onto me, and took over mentally. All it desired was to 'flow to the low places', or something. It seemed disturbed by its own sentience, really. It was all I could think about, if one could even consider it 'me' thinking at that point."
>"I can imagine," Yukari says at length. "Were you not a youkai, I doubt you would have been able to perceive anything at all."
>"This ocean, then," Remilia says, sipping her tea. "It is within you still?"

>_

> Omit 1  or more of the next consieering parts IF they have already been enough explained AND Uncovered ; thoseabout "The 1st Recovered Piece and the Uncanny Still-Missing by Piece of the Formless One of the Unseen Clergy (plus many unknown other naming definition"...

> Same" trying  asking about but preventing  it if already satisfyingly explained or justified " about WHETHER Sakuya could join this "Post-Incidet  Meeting for Insights"; ",try the same as well same by ,unless prevented as previously by,suggesting or by approving the resolution, about including at lest a sort-of separate and more essential "Post-Incieent Meeting "

// This is mostly a pertinent part of mini-recap altogether wuth some compatible insights &

>  Blink & Ficus to assist and stimulate reminiscing :" the clarity such as...That Formless's One Major  Piece of Fell and Separated in 1 Place but Returned-Flowed Still Linked toa.Certain.Extent in 1 Place but then  It Recovered & It Flowed-Back ......yet it is not since "Formless One" "communicated with Itself and myself "Mixed.Within It" that 1 Unexpected Piece is still missing and distant...then  the feeling-mentions of "many creatures flowing into and outo It but that was not the case with the "Reunited Major Piece" and it still isn't with the "Surprisingly Undetermined still-Missing Piece"

« Last Edit: October 30, 2022, 07:42:22 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #152 on: October 30, 2022, 06:15:58 AM »
> Shrug with a genuinely uncertain-bordering-confused look.
> "Honestly, I was hoping the three of you could tell me. At the risk of being crass, I just haunt here, my dudes. All I can really do is recount what I experienced, and hope the people smarter and wiser than me that are present can interpret it."
> "I did eventually gain more and more control and awareness, up to the point where it would only overtake me on occasion, and when it did I could wrest it back pretty quickly. Blessings be to Hijiri's meditation training for that. But anyway, even through my new aquatic body, I could still feel shapes that were interpretable as structures, fish, and other such things, just based on what space I was allowed to occupy and what space I wasn't. I also felt what I can only really describe as a stain, like some sort of yellow oil on your skin; I'm pretty sure that stain corresponded to the memories that matched all those other things - noises, smells, and so on - I perceived right before I got liquified."
> "It took me a while, but I eventually realized that, as much as any direction was possible, there were only two; outwards, and inwards. The Formless One wanted to flow outward, and given it had the apparently goal of flowing to Gensokyo specifically, I tried to flow myself inwards instead, to see what would happen. It took some effort, but after enough of it, I popped back into consciousness in this."
> Flop our arms around a little.

> Omit 1  or more of the next consieering parts IF they have already been enough explained AND Uncovered ; thoseabout "The 1st Recovered Piece and the Uncanny Still-Missing by Piece of the Formless One of the Unseen Clergy (plus many unknown other naming definition"...

> Same glossing over about asking WHETHER Sakuya could or could not join the "

> Blink to assist with discerning around and about  " I am also remembering with more clarity the "notable Feel & Mention,to make them more understanding to all in-meeting and then meeting-involved,of 1 Major Recovered Piece and another 1 Minor Weirdly Still-Missing by The Formless One..

> Keep blinking to assist" clarity such as...That Major  Fell and Separated but Still Linked to.a.Certain.Extent in 1 Place but then  It Recovered & It Flowed-Back ...that  had been always felt  enough to be' back to The Formless One'sAll-Vast,All-Complete,All-FlowingI'...yet it is not The en the "Formless One" "communicated with Itself,

> Last Blinking to: Right Myself,both "that even this particularly particular and hazrdous "Unseen Clergy"

> Bring up whether Sakuya could be well-off and willing to be  joining us in-this-meeting at some point,or at very

>"There is little We can tell you, it seems," Remilia says. "We are simply trying to entertain our guests. In that vein, perhaps you would care for a drink?""
>"What was this taint?" Yukari says. "It seems...curiously unrelated to everything else."

>_

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #153 on: October 30, 2022, 09:24:47 AM »
>"There is little We can tell you, it seems," Remilia says. "We are simply trying to entertain our guests. In that vein, perhaps you would care for a drink?""
>"What was this taint?" Yukari says. "It seems...curiously unrelated to everything else."

>_

//Thanks for the faster "Parser-GM Reply",although some of the ending part is unfinished ,nor I would want to cause any dubious guessing or any unjustified / unfruitful delay / slow-downn...

//it needs some polishing and resuming,who had both had been on course, and also I did not have currently less time for a wider back-tracking and precisation to  "limit more or less The Detailing and Lenght of the around 1-2 Post Replies " ...

// ...but also the need (what I am in the middle of doing in to  a lesser extent on Doll Quest's Foundation,1st Thread Page No.9,both the corrections,above and the folllwingone ) "Preserving All the Written ReplyAND Self-Proofread (On Smartphone WITH Longer Explainations-Clarifaction...AND Typos) WITHOUT turning time-consuming or cumbersone for all involved

> Think up and guess :Which kind of drink may we guess are " the closest equilibrium" between amongst our favourites our more or less Myourenji-Allowed and nearest to what the Scarlet Mansion through Remilia herself could offer?

> Also include "the closer equilibrium",if it would still be alright ,if it would not be troubling or similar for some part of the eventual spilling + our temporary need to put some real.effort, such would also be another smaller trial for "our own complete "original form-nature rehab ", indicating some eventual spill

> With those "2 equilibriums in consideration", answer Gratefully + "Explainfully" to Remilia's offer , and naturally be also accepting of advices.

> In The end all the "remembering and mentioning and noticing with more clarity " ,ANDnd Sakuya's in-this-later-part-of-meeting or another separate briefed meeting"?

> On the "Taint in Water to Yukari,Reminescence : " yes "The Taint in the Water and Only Actual "mostly a sort-of ambiental auraby my ,but not originating by her  my Corrupted Doppel-Ganger,then it disappeared when I defeated-vanished her, but,not being by her, it also returned to a lesser gradual extent the nearer I closed-in to.the "Formless One"highlighting the lesser gradual nearer..."

>...What other Applying Insights.are we leaving about "That Taint in the Water? Add & Reminesce..
« Last Edit: October 30, 2022, 08:31:13 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #154 on: October 30, 2022, 12:23:31 PM »
> On the "Taint in Water to Yukari,Reminescence : " yes "The Taint in the Water and Only Actual "mostly a sort-of ambiental auraby my ,but not originating by her  my Corrputed Doppel-Ganger,then it disappeared when I defeated-vanished her, but,not being by her, it also returned to a lesser gradual extent the nearer I closed-in to.the "Formless One"highlighting the lesser gradual nearer..."

>...What other Applying Insights.are we leaving about "That Taint in the Water? Add & Reminesce..

Our best guess at what the stain was can be found here.

> "It felt like it was composed of those memories and sensations from the Human Town I encountered."

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #155 on: October 30, 2022, 07:46:38 PM »
> On the "Taint in Water to Yukari,Reminescence : " yes "The Taint in the Water and Only Actual "mostly a sort-of ambiental auraby my ,but not originating by her  my Corrupted Doppel-Ganger,then it disappeared when I defeated-vanished her, but,not being by her, it also returned to a lesser gradual extent the nearer I closed-in to.the "Formless One"highlighting the lesser gradual nearer..."

Our best guess at what the stain was can be found here.

> "It felt like it was composed of those memories and sensations from the Human Town I encountered."

// Thanks for the Backtracking Link//

> "and acted as a sort-of irritant to the " Formless One's Vast Watery Form"

> For more details and possibly  "The Taint's Particular Fluctuations" of the "Taint in the Water"... as I remarked before it feel perceivable when I was not that far,having had to leave behind after trying mostly in vain to inveetigate & help"the strangely fight-trapped but unable to beSakuya " and then keep proceeding to Southern Roome....

>...at its strongest when trying to face without being overtaken by my Corrupted Doppelganger... then seemingly disappered together when I defeated and she permanently vanished,...but then ,aothough "sort-of less dense""The Taint"returned when I come closer to the ",Formless one"" and when although I could cle4arly confirm its "tainting presence" when I was "Not-Mostly-Within-It"...
« Last Edit: October 30, 2022, 08:33:53 PM by Branneg Xy »
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #156 on: October 30, 2022, 11:51:56 PM »
> Think up and guess :Which kind of drink may we guess are " the closest equilibrium" between amongst our favourites our more or less Myourenji-Allowed and nearest to what the Scarlet Mansion through Remilia herself could offer?

> Also include "the closer equilibrium",if it would still be alright ,if it would not be troubling or similar for some part of the eventual spilling + our temporary need to put some real.effort, such would also be another smaller trial for "our own complete "original form-nature rehab ", indicating some eventual spill

> With those "2 equilibriums in consideration", answer Gratefully + "Explainfully" to Remilia's offer , and naturally be also accepting of advices.

> In The end all the "remembering and mentioning and noticing with more clarity " ,ANDnd Sakuya's in-this-later-part-of-meeting or another separate briefed meeting"?

> "and acted as a sort-of irritant to the " Formless One's Vast Watery Form"

> For more details and possibly  "The Taint's Particular Fluctuations" of the "Taint in the Water"... as I remarked before it feel perceivable when I was not that far,having had to leave behind after trying mostly in vain to inveetigate & help"the strangely fight-trapped but unable to beSakuya " and then keep proceeding to Southern Roome....

>...at its strongest when trying to face without being overtaken by my Corrupted Doppelganger... then seemingly disappered together when I defeated and she permanently vanished,...but then ,aothough "sort-of less dense""The Taint"returned when I come closer to the ",Formless one"" and when although I could cle4arly confirm its "tainting presence" when I was "Not-Mostly-Within-It"...

>You'd probably do best with tea.
>"An irritant?" Patchouli says. "So this water thing had the capacity to feel like that?"

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #157 on: October 31, 2022, 12:25:21 AM »
> "If it counts as feeling. And if my guess is correct, of course."

« Reply #158 on: October 31, 2022, 05:49:18 PM »
> "If it counts as feeling. And if my guess is correct, of course."

>"And the only desire this thing had was to do as a large body of water does?" Yukari says. "Frankly, it sounds like you may have saved us all quite a bit of trouble."

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #159 on: October 31, 2022, 05:55:45 PM »
> To Yukari: "Not to brag too hard, but that's the impression I got, yeah. Gotta admit, I was getting pretty nervous about the prospect of being forced to stay there just to stop it from flooding Gensokyo until someone came for me; the fact that flowing myself inward brought me back here intact was more or less a lucky result of trying any random thing I could think of."
> To Remilia: "Ah, sorry for leaving you hanging. Tea would be appreciated."

« Reply #160 on: November 01, 2022, 12:47:01 AM »
> To Yukari: "Not to brag too hard, but that's the impression I got, yeah. Gotta admit, I was getting pretty nervous about the prospect of being forced to stay there just to stop it from flooding Gensokyo until someone came for me; the fact that flowing myself inward brought me back here intact was more or less a lucky result of trying any random thing I could think of."
> To Remilia: "Ah, sorry for leaving you hanging. Tea would be appreciated."

>Remilia nods and produces a small bell. She gives it a single ring, and within moments a faerie maid hustles to her side. "Tea for Our guest," she says.
>Yukari nods. "I think I may have a decent idea of what has happened, now. But that taint is something of a puzzle. It's gone now, as far as you can tell?"

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #161 on: November 01, 2022, 12:48:19 AM »
> Do we still feel that taint?

« Reply #162 on: November 01, 2022, 01:57:08 AM »
> Do we still feel that taint?

>Not at all.

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #163 on: November 01, 2022, 03:08:51 AM »
> "I certainly don't feel it anymore. But I do still feel different. I, uh, I've had a Ghost Thing for the direction north for as long as I can remember...don't like it, don't like going in it, really don't like facing it while sitting down, always know where it is, that sort of thing. But ever since I came back...all of that's been gone."

« Reply #164 on: November 01, 2022, 04:26:50 AM »
> "I certainly don't feel it anymore. But I do still feel different. I, uh, I've had a Ghost Thing for the direction north for as long as I can remember...don't like it, don't like going in it, really don't like facing it while sitting down, always know where it is, that sort of thing. But ever since I came back...all of that's been gone."

>"Fascinating," Remilia says. "It must be very strange to suddenly experience, no?"
>Yukari nods. "The feeling I get, then, is that it was an intrusive element."

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #165 on: November 01, 2022, 12:10:50 PM »
> "It is very weird, yeah. Like, I don't know if it means I'm Ready, or if it's just an incidental side effect of that...thing becoming part of me."
> Frown.
> "Which I'm still not sure I like."

« Reply #166 on: November 01, 2022, 04:08:00 PM »
> "It is very weird, yeah. Like, I don't know if it means I'm Ready, or if it's just an incidental side effect of that...thing becoming part of me."
> Frown.
> "Which I'm still not sure I like."

>"At least it is not hostile?" Remilia says.
>"It doesn't seem to be much of anything," Yukari says. "It almost sounds like a divine spirit...but perhaps less so?"

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #167 on: November 01, 2022, 04:17:07 PM »
> Does the rest of our Temple family know about our North boogityness?
> "...Yeah, I don't think it's hostile, given how it just sort of acted on what little base instinct it had. I guess this outcome isn't the worst outcome from having something irreversibly graft itself onto your existence."
> "Well. If none of the three of you are overly concerned, then I won't be, either. That just leaves one other mystery that I've been kinda putting on the back burner."
> "I did notice it have a few strange thoughts over the course of our encounter. The first one was, when it started thinking about its own origins, it was...how did it think about this? It was where it always was, then it was not. Part of it was in another place. A small part, but enough that it began to feel and to remember due to how different that other place was. From its perspective, at one point, there was suddenly land within it, and where that land was, part of it appeared, which is when the feeling and remembering began. The land went back, and it went back to where it belonged. But, and this is the weird part, it 'also fell somewhere'. I couldn't figure out what that 'somewhere' might have been, or how it fell there, or if that's even what actually happened and not simply how it parsed some other happening."
« Last Edit: November 01, 2022, 04:19:58 PM by Kilgamayan »

« Reply #168 on: November 01, 2022, 10:31:48 PM »
> Does the rest of our Temple family know about our North boogityness?
> "...Yeah, I don't think it's hostile, given how it just sort of acted on what little base instinct it had. I guess this outcome isn't the worst outcome from having something irreversibly graft itself onto your existence."
> "Well. If none of the three of you are overly concerned, then I won't be, either. That just leaves one other mystery that I've been kinda putting on the back burner."
> "I did notice it have a few strange thoughts over the course of our encounter. The first one was, when it started thinking about its own origins, it was...how did it think about this? It was where it always was, then it was not. Part of it was in another place. A small part, but enough that it began to feel and to remember due to how different that other place was. From its perspective, at one point, there was suddenly land within it, and where that land was, part of it appeared, which is when the feeling and remembering began. The land went back, and it went back to where it belonged. But, and this is the weird part, it 'also fell somewhere'. I couldn't figure out what that 'somewhere' might have been, or how it fell there, or if that's even what actually happened and not simply how it parsed some other happening."

>They know about it in broad strokes. They don't ask much, and just made sure your seats were always facing elsewhere. Which is nice, it's a pain to explain it.
>"Mmm, yes," Yukari says. "I believe I know what that may be hinting at. It is a little complicated to summarize."

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #169 on: November 01, 2022, 11:08:46 PM »
> "Well, I'm obviously curious, but as long as it's not going to be a future problem, then I guess I don't really need to know."

« Reply #170 on: November 02, 2022, 02:40:48 AM »
> "Well, I'm obviously curious, but as long as it's not going to be a future problem, then I guess I don't really need to know."

>"I'll tell you," says Yukari. "You've earned that much. You have a basic understanding of the incident that lead to Gensokyo being pulled into the outside world, I take it?"

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #171 on: November 02, 2022, 02:47:09 AM »
> Look uncertain.
> "Really basic at best. Plus what I learned about myself from that nightmare me, I guess."

« Reply #172 on: November 02, 2022, 05:23:12 AM »
> Look uncertain.
> "Really basic at best. Plus what I learned about myself from that nightmare me, I guess."

>"I think I understand the basics of it," Remilia says.
>"Is this about the dream everyone had years back?" Patchouli says.
>Yukari nods to you, seeming to ignore the witch. "That should be good enough, then. Suffice it to say, things were set right. But what had happened there wasn't exactly erased. Perhaps it should have been, but it was not. Instead, the memories and such persisted, and fell outside the coil of the universe, where it aggregated with other such detritus of reality and became a different kind of problem. Your little spectral friend experienced this as well, if I'm not mistaken."

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #173 on: November 02, 2022, 02:33:36 PM »
> Oh, right, Stargazer.
> Where is she right now?

« Reply #174 on: November 02, 2022, 04:08:56 PM »
> Oh, right, Stargazer.
> Where is she right now?

>You think Tojiko mentioned something about her being left with Meiling?

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #175 on: November 02, 2022, 04:14:46 PM »
> "Huh. Is that where she came from, then?"
> Blink.
> "...She's not going to also absorb herself into me, is she? Because that would be weird."

« Reply #176 on: November 02, 2022, 09:20:08 PM »
> "Huh. Is that where she came from, then?"
> Blink.
> "...She's not going to also absorb herself into me, is she? Because that would be weird."

>"I don't think she was born there," says Yukari, "But getting details is a little frustrating. Whether or not she does that, well, that's up to the two of you. Or at least up to her. Anyways, that detritus managed to mix and congeal into...something else entirely, we'll say. Something quite hostile to we youkai by its very nature. I journeyed there and dealt with it before it became a real problem, of course. And in the process, it seems that the various factors of it unzipped back down into something like their previous states. As for your little ocean, I daresay I even saw it while I was there. Though it was not quite where it should be; instead suspended above the sky by a kind of glass firmament. Or perhaps that was a coincidence?"

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #177 on: November 02, 2022, 09:32:29 PM »
> "That could very well have been that water, for all I know. I don't know how much I can offer in that regard...I did try to pick through the Formless One's memories, such as they were, for a little bit. It seemed like it was separated from the water when it was switched back, the same way those memories were. And then there was some kind of time gap I don't understand where it was dormant. Then something else happened, and it ended up where I found it. Or it found me. Or whatever."
> "And just to make sure I'm aware, how would Stargazer absorb herself into me?"

« Reply #178 on: November 03, 2022, 05:19:35 AM »
> "That could very well have been that water, for all I know. I don't know how much I can offer in that regard...I did try to pick through the Formless One's memories, such as they were, for a little bit. It seemed like it was separated from the water when it was switched back, the same way those memories were. And then there was some kind of time gap I don't understand where it was dormant. Then something else happened, and it ended up where I found it. Or it found me. Or whatever."
> "And just to make sure I'm aware, how would Stargazer absorb herself into me?"

>"I have no idea," says Yukari. "I haven't a clue if that's within her capacity or not. Now, what is curious it that the eventI described was some time ago. This event, however, it began a few days ago."

>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #179 on: November 03, 2022, 10:12:34 AM »
> "Maybe that's the period of time where it was dormant?"