Author Topic: Rumia Quest - Another  (Read 11262 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #300 on: July 22, 2021, 01:57:32 AM »
Prime:
>"Would you keeping the ones you care about out of any possible fights with Clownpiece and otherwise not directly interfering with Clownpiece be reasonable?"

Contingency:
>Growl
>Leave a spike of darkness to warp back to
>Try Warp through Shadow to the Tengu
->If that failed absorb the spike and continue on to human village
Prime:

(Tell the group of Tengu that among the Gensokyo's Fairies there is a "Best Fairy Contest" going on but that it simply involves proving to be better than the other fairies like beating them in Danmaku Duels and having a Greater and Willing Following)

> Ask Shadow :" It would be no issue to help out .though,if there was no involvement in going against someone you care about or at least ,if a case like that happens,to maintain neutrality  ,right?"

> "To avoid misunderstandings and turn-abouts...who are those you care about and unwilling  to duel out or generally oppose and are they actively involved in this Best Fairy Contest?"

> To Clownpiece,Hecatia,Junko: " On another hand,there seems to be a current issue of  "Super-Powered Fairies" are in straight-out attacking in droves the Tengu on Youkai Mountain, start occupying their homes and forcing terms upon them'"

Contingency:

> Do not growl or make any noise as to not give out any alert


>Not sure if it was meant to be a command but just in case don't do this.
//Literally just stated to them that we don't know if they're connected.
>Let shadow know we're attempting this first.
>If she objects or otherwise says its a bad idea, don't follow through.
> "Um, that sounds reasonable off the top of my head. I can't really focus enough right now on details." Your shadow explains.
> "Uh, okay. Guess I'm taking the plunge." She speaks in the Shadow Realm.
> "Eh? Plunge to what?" The Tengu question.

> "Super powered fairies. I wonder how that looks from our perspective."
> "Master obviously can't just lose to some fairies." Clownpiece boasts.

> You silently leave some darkness behind, and try to get to the Tengu situation through shadow.
> It doesn't work. With such, you continue to the Human Village, nearing it's borders. There doesn't seem to be any fairies attacking here, at least from the outer view...
>_
Current Quests: Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #301 on: July 22, 2021, 05:48:35 AM »
Shadow Realm:
>Change our hair to black
>Make ourselves look to be in our midteens.

>("If you need help just toss my body in the Shadow Realm out with your body on the mountain.")

Contingency:
>Go under the wall
>Listen for screams or other noises that indicate trouble

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #302 on: July 22, 2021, 11:10:39 PM »
> ( Are you able to hear what terms are being imposed on the Tengu?)

> ( And,if the "Super-Powered" Fairies are that focused on rounding up the Tengu and occupying their homes,then openings might be found to intervene and rescue them  like,perhaps,simulating the arrival of a relief force from an unguarded position and baiting them there giving the Tengu enough time to take shelter...)
1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,CHRISTMAS NATIVITY+HOLY MASZ,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #303 on: July 23, 2021, 12:07:41 AM »
Shadow Realm:
>Change our hair to black
>Make ourselves look to be in our midteens.

>("If you need help just toss my body in the Shadow Realm out with your body on the mountain.")

Contingency:
>Go under the wall
>Listen for screams or other noises that indicate trouble
> ( Are you able to hear what terms are being imposed on the Tengu?)

> ( And,if the "Super-Powered" Fairies are that focused on rounding up the Tengu and occupying their homes,then openings might be found to intervene and rescue them  like,perhaps,simulating the arrival of a relief force from an unguarded position and baiting them there giving the Tengu enough time to take shelter...)
> "Uh, the fairies are going full-on assault now. They're heading back down the mountain using tengu bodies as shields. I'm going to try to cause disruptions as best I can." Shadow explains.
> "As shields? How did it turn into that?!" The Tengu questions.
> "This is really escalating too fast. Maybe we should've tried to intervene."
> "And what, strike a deal with fairies?"
> "Yeah."
> You change your appearance a bit.

> You head into the village properly.
> There doesn't seem to be any problems that you hear here... It's pretty calm. You don't even hear anyone on alert from that giant darkness that appeared earlier.
>_
Current Quests: Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #304 on: July 23, 2021, 04:11:56 AM »
Shadow Realm
>"That's actually a good thing."
>Tap our face in thought
>"How confident are the. .  ."
>("Err, you can go into people too, right.")

Contingency:
>Look for a deserted alley
->With the appearance of our Shadow Realm self with outsider looking clothes,  (jeans, T-shirt, tennis shoes) step out of the shadows in the alley

>Examine our surroundings

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #305 on: July 25, 2021, 12:29:56 AM »
Shadow Realm
>"That's actually a good thing."
>Tap our face in thought
>"How confident are the. .  ."
>("Err, you can go into people too, right.")

Contingency:
>Look for a deserted alley
->With the appearance of our Shadow Realm self with outsider looking clothes,  (jeans, T-shirt, tennis shoes) step out of the shadows in the alley

>Examine our surroundings
> ("Bit busy right now.") Your shadow replies.
> "Good thing? How?" The Tengu questions.

> You emerge from an empty alleyway and step out.
> Given it's nighttime, the village doesn't seem too packed. There are a few people out here, but no fairies that you notice yet.
>_
Current Quests: Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #306 on: July 25, 2021, 12:42:13 AM »
Prime:
>"So do you want in on helping to stop them, Clownpiece? Showing the other fairies you're better aside, it could also be a chance to get some of the non-fairy factions to acknowledge you depending on how you choose to pull it off."
>"Plus if you wanted to, assuming if it's safe and not dangerous to you, we could probably find out if whether or not whatever's making those fairies stronger can be applied to you. Of course, I understand if you'd rather be the Best Fairy without having to resort to strange superpowers, and I'd even respect that if that's your decision."
>"Anyway, I'll also understand if you'd rather stay out of it too. It's not really your business after all. Either way I'm not going to abandon your cause so no need to worry about that."

Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #307 on: July 25, 2021, 12:58:55 AM »
Shadow Realm:
>"It means that the fairies are practically handing over your friend's and they think they are protected."

Contingency:
>Call out to one of the nearby people
>"Hey, can I have a moment!"

>What does Rumia know of Akyuu?

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #308 on: July 25, 2021, 12:39:34 PM »
Prime:
>"So do you want in on helping to stop them, Clownpiece? Showing the other fairies you're better aside, it could also be a chance to get some of the non-fairy factions to acknowledge you depending on how you choose to pull it off."
>"Plus if you wanted to, assuming if it's safe and not dangerous to you, we could probably find out if whether or not whatever's making those fairies stronger can be applied to you. Of course, I understand if you'd rather be the Best Fairy without having to resort to strange superpowers, and I'd even respect that if that's your decision."
>"Anyway, I'll also understand if you'd rather stay out of it too. It's not really your business after all. Either way I'm not going to abandon your cause so no need to worry about that."
Shadow Realm:
>"It means that the fairies are practically handing over your friend's and they think they are protected."

Contingency:
>Call out to one of the nearby people
>"Hey, can I have a moment!"

>What does Rumia know of Akyuu?
> "Sure. But would we even make it there before things end?"
> "Uh, hi again." Shadow speaks. " These other fairies are...well, I got inside one, but it felt chokingly oppressive in there. I tried teleporting a large rock inside her because nothing else was doing much of anything, but it got crushed and then vanished while she only seemed moderately inconvenienced. An army of that is what you're going up against for title of Best Fairy. I'm getting a really bad feeling about all of this, like something horrible is coming..."
> " Well, if They're that strong, surely Clownpiece will be just that much stronger than them." Hecatia replies.

> "So only great for the fairies???"
> "I dont think being used as a shield would make me feel very protected." The Tengu complain.
> "Wow, these fairies are something else. I'm not liking where this is going. Friend incoming, by the way."
> On cue with shadow, another Tengu drops into the void, quickly stuffing something away.
> "O-Oh. Others are here..." She speaks.
> "Well... She's rescuing some of them..."

> You're ignored...
> "Oh? What do you need?" Someone else approaches instead. Not a fairy, at least.

> You don't know anyone by that name.
> Like with what Shadow spoke, you also feel... Disturbed.
>_
« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 02:36:27 PM by Neovereign »
Current Quests: Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #309 on: July 25, 2021, 03:59:10 PM »
Prime:
>"That is weird. Fairies aren't supposed to be like that, right?"
>"If we save them I bet they'd join Clownpiece."

Contingency:
>Smile
>"Thank you.  I was supposed to go to this person's home who chronicles youkai and who reincarnates.  Do you know where I can find the person?"

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #310 on: July 25, 2021, 06:02:02 PM »
Prime:
>"That is weird. Fairies aren't supposed to be like that, right?"
>"If we save them I bet they'd join Clownpiece."

Contingency:
>Smile
>"Thank you.  I was supposed to go to this person's home who chronicles youkai and who reincarnates.  Do you know where I can find the person?"
> "Not that strong, i don't think so." Clownpiece says.
> "Ah,  we got another big problem." Shadow chimes. "Something major has gone down at the vampire manor, and it might involve the maid. I'll investigate. Also, it seems to me that there's someone else operating behind the scenes with regards to the fairies assaulting the tengu, so it may not be just them you'll have to go up against."
> "A mastermind behind the fairies was to be expected. Are we going to do anything yet?" Hecatia questions.

> "Oh, that would be miss Hieda. She lives in the estate over there." They point off. "But its not that easy to just get an audience with her."

> "Uh, hi, newcomer. I chanced across the fairy-tengu situation going on right now, and am trying to rescue whomever I can. You're in a pocket dimension right now, safe away from being used as humanoid shield." Shadow speaks to the Tengu in your shadow realm.
> "Thanks, i suppose. I haven't uh... Figured out anything special about these fairies yet..." The new Tengu replies. "Aside from the obvious of them seeming unstoppable."
>_
Current Quests: Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #311 on: July 25, 2021, 06:43:55 PM »
Prime:
>"As long as two places are connected by darkness, including as the darkness within opaque objects such as the ground, we can move between them rather quickly and once there we can teleport others using the shadow realm."
>Turn to shadow
>"Speaking of, should we bring them into the shadow realm? It'll let them talk to the tengu you rescued and let us brief everyone in one place."
>Turn to the others
>"Assuming the rest of you are okay with that as well."

Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #312 on: July 25, 2021, 07:03:48 PM »
Contingency:
>"That's unfortunate.  Thanks for the info."
>Start towards the manor and wave at the person
>"Wish me luck!"

>Head to the manor

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #313 on: July 25, 2021, 07:10:08 PM »
>Start towards the manor and wave at the person

>Head to the manor
//Are you going to the SDM or the Heida residence?

//EDIT: Just in case Neo parses before you respond:
>Do not start or go to the SDM

Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #314 on: July 25, 2021, 07:14:29 PM »
//Heida residence

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #315 on: July 25, 2021, 08:29:16 PM »
Prime:
>"As long as two places are connected by darkness, including as the darkness within opaque objects such as the ground, we can move between them rather quickly and once there we can teleport others using the shadow realm."
>Turn to shadow
>"Speaking of, should we bring them into the shadow realm? It'll let them talk to the tengu you rescued and let us brief everyone in one place."
>Turn to the others
>"Assuming the rest of you are okay with that as well."

// Junko's "Power to Purify" could be a key i,n a group&strategy effort of course, to "Exorcise" these " Violent Super-Powered Fairies"//

// We should  focus on resolving    the Fairy-Tengu Situation on Youkai Mountain and The Hindering the Mastermind Behind ,yes, but BEFORE that it is also advisable to not delay  a "Shadowy Stealthy  Just On The Borders" check&know  of the Vampire Manor/Scarlet Mansion and The Maid/Sakuya ,and THEN also give warnings&briefings about the 1st and 2nd Issues to ,at the Hakurei Shrine but possibly  Linked Areas,Reimu,ShinGyoku and Marisa //

// If the others are in need of any support,or we are or both, we can always travel,and make other allies or involved ones of course, travel to or through the "Shadow Realm"//

> If they agree to be teleported do so ,for Clownpiece+Hecatia+Junko,to the " Rumia's Shadow Realm"to let them be briefed,consult with Shadow,the Rescued Tengu still stay in contact with all of them and further shadow-teleporting ...

>... do not join them yet by fully entering alongside them in "Rumia's Shadow Realm" while still keeping contact by our shadow-presence.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 10:13:58 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,CHRISTMAS NATIVITY+HOLY MASZ,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #316 on: July 25, 2021, 08:59:51 PM »
>... do not join them yet though.
//I'd like to point out that we already have a presence in the shadow realm, so we'd be joining them either way.

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #317 on: July 25, 2021, 10:00:21 PM »
//I'd like to point out that we already have a presence in the shadow realm, so we'd be joining them either way.

// Joined by our "Presence in Rumia's Shadow Realm",yes,but I meant " not joining " as "not yet full physical teleport alongside the 3 of them" so that we may be free to check&search&warn and in any eventuality fully join them or take others along back in or out or both,and so in any case i am going to edit to bette specifiy it //
1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,CHRISTMAS NATIVITY+HOLY MASZ,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #318 on: July 25, 2021, 10:07:47 PM »
Prime:
>"As long as two places are connected by darkness, including as the darkness within opaque objects such as the ground, we can move between them rather quickly and once there we can teleport others using the shadow realm."
>Turn to shadow
>"Speaking of, should we bring them into the shadow realm? It'll let them talk to the tengu you rescued and let us brief everyone in one place."
>Turn to the others
>"Assuming the rest of you are okay with that as well."
Contingency:
>"That's unfortunate.  Thanks for the info."
>Start towards the manor and wave at the person
>"Wish me luck!"

>Head to the manor
// Junko's "Power to Purify" could be a key i,n a group&strategy effort of course, to "Exorcise" these " Violent Super-Powered Fairies"//

// We should  focus on resolving    the Fairy-Tengu Situation on Youkai Mountain and The Hindering the Mastermind Behind ,yes, but BEFORE that it is also advisable to not delay  a "Shadowy Stealthy  Just On The Borders" check&know  of the Vampire Manor/Scarlet Mansion and The Maid/Sakuya ,and THEN also give warnings&briefings about the 1st and 2nd Issues to ,at the Hakurei Shrine but possibly  Linked Areas,Reimu,ShinGyoku and Marisa //

// If the others are in need of any support,or we are or both, we can always travel,and make other allies or involved ones of course, travel to or through the "Shadow Realm"//

> If they agree teleport them,Clownpiece+Hecatia+Junko,to the " Shadow Realm"to let them be briefed and consult with Shadow,the Rescued tengu and still stay in conact with all of them  ...

>... do not join them yet though.
>  "Huh. Sounds useful."
> "No, I don't think it's worth it now." Shadow responds. "What I'm learning suggests this situation is bigger than tengu society. Clownpiece, was it? If you still want my support, you've got it. I'm in."
> "Even if we end up having to go against people you don't want us to?" Clownpiece questions.
> "I'm willing to take that risk."
> "Then..." Clownpiece thinks. "Welcome to the team."

> "Sorry, I'm working on that. What's that yellow thing you have, by the way?" Shadow asks in the Shadow Realm.
> "...Nothing you need to worry about. It's just my business." The new Tengu replies. "How long have those three been out?"
> "A few minutes now." The other Tengu respond.
> "Well, it's not like we need them awake right now."

>  "W-Wait, what are you heading there for?" The person questions as you head off.
>_
Current Quests: Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #319 on: July 25, 2021, 10:12:40 PM »
//What do you even intend to do there, Phil?

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #320 on: July 25, 2021, 10:58:01 PM »
>  "Huh. Sounds useful."
> "No, I don't think it's worth it now." Shadow responds. "What I'm learning suggests this situation is bigger than tengu society. Clownpiece, was it? If you still want my support, you've got it. I'm in."
> "Even if we end up having to go against people you don't want us to?" Clownpiece questions.
> "I'm willing to take that risk."
> "Then..." Clownpiece thinks. "Welcome to the team."

> "Sorry, I'm working on that. What's that yellow thing you have, by the way?" Shadow asks in the Shadow Realm.
> "...Nothing you need to worry about. It's just my business." The new Tengu replies. "How long have those three been out?"
> "A few minutes now." The other Tengu respond.
> "Well, it's not like we need them awake right now."

>  "W-Wait, what are you heading there for?" The person questions as you head off.
>_

// Hatate's  Thoughtography Phone-Camera?//

> Are we ble to manifest a " perceiving and imperceptible shadow eye " to observe what is the "Tengu's yellow thing"?

> Proceed if so,but dissolve it if it ever  becomes perceptible by the Tengu.

> " Then...how about we move as a group ,the 4 of us not originally Youkai Mountain,with me being the stealthiest and most forward scout,to investigate from a distance what is happening at the Scarlet Mansion and cross-check it with the actual happenings and observations at the Youkai Mountain?"

1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,CHRISTMAS NATIVITY+HOLY MASZ,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #321 on: July 25, 2021, 11:52:54 PM »
Contingency:
>"I saw something weird and told to tell her."

>Give a conspiratorial glance around

>"There are winged flying girls."

//I am hoping to learn our history and warn about the fairies

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #322 on: July 26, 2021, 12:04:29 AM »
Contingency:
>"I saw something weird and told to tell her."

>Give a conspiratorial glance around

>"There are winged flying girls."
>Don't say this.

//This person's going to see through that immediately. Fairies are common knowledge in Gensokyo.

Shadow Realm:
>"Oh, yeah, I've been meaning to ask, are those three okay?"

Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #323 on: July 26, 2021, 02:19:56 AM »
//I thought it would help cement our cover as an outsider.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #324 on: July 26, 2021, 02:44:18 AM »
//Does Rumia even know what an outsider looks like? Did your disguise even work?
//Plus a random outsider being told to see Akyuu is kinda sus tbh.

Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #325 on: July 26, 2021, 02:52:23 AM »
//I don't know for the questions.

//It also seemed like it be suspicious for a human to not know of Akyuu.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #326 on: July 26, 2021, 03:25:08 AM »
//I don't know for the questions.

//It also seemed like it be suspicious for a human to not know of Akyuu.
//I mean if we actually looked like an outsider not knowing of her would be excusable.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #327 on: July 26, 2021, 04:53:13 PM »
// Hatate's  Thoughtography Phone-Camera?//

> Are we ble to manifest a " perceiving and imperceptible shadow eye " to observe what is the "Tengu's yellow thing"?

> Proceed if so,but dissolve it if it ever  becomes perceptible by the Tengu.

> " Then...how about we move as a group ,the 4 of us not originally Youkai Mountain,with me being the stealthiest and most forward scout,to investigate from a distance what is happening at the Scarlet Mansion and cross-check it with the actual happenings and observations at the Youkai Mountain?"
Contingency:
>"I saw something weird and told to tell her."

>Give a conspiratorial glance around

>"There are winged flying girls."

//I am hoping to learn our history and warn about the fairies
>Don't say this.

//This person's going to see through that immediately. Fairies are common knowledge in Gensokyo.

Shadow Realm:
>"Oh, yeah, I've been meaning to ask, are those three okay?"
> "So...based on what I'm hearing, you should already be way stronger than you were, say, yesterday. Do you feel that way? Sorry if this has been discussed already, I have a lot of pots boiling right now." Shadow speaks to Clownpiece.
> "I suppose I feel pretty good. I don't know if that's actually a boost though. We could try something.

> You are not. It's hidden on her.
> "They're fine. We'd have been telling you to get some help for them if they weren't long ago." The awake Tengu speak.
> "Urgh, things are constantly changing..." Shadow updates. "So, uh, it looks like the kappa have allied themselves with a different group of fairies than the ones trying to conscript you all. Your folks haven't committed to anything yet, but I just aligned myself with another fairy separate from what's going down on the mountain, which means I might end up clashing with any tengu that commit to the fairies that invaded your homes. In the interest of fairness, I'm willing and happy to return you to your kind, if you would rather ally with them in the event they ally with those fairies. Because, if you stick with me, you might end up going against them as well."
> "We don't really have much to use against them... I guess I'd rather be with the rest of the Tengu than against them."
> "Yeah I need to get with the rest too. There's still someone I'm looking for." The Tengu hiding something speaks.

> You decide not to answer the person.
> "Hey!" They speak again.
>_
Current Quests: Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #328 on: July 26, 2021, 07:30:06 PM »
> "So...based on what I'm hearing, you should already be way stronger than you were, say, yesterday. Do you feel that way? Sorry if this has been discussed already, I have a lot of pots boiling right now." Shadow speaks to Clownpiece.
> "I suppose I feel pretty good. I don't know if that's actually a boost though. We could try something.

> You are not. It's hidden on her.
> "They're fine. We'd have been telling you to get some help for them if they weren't long ago." The awake Tengu speak.
> "Urgh, things are constantly changing..." Shadow updates. "So, uh, it looks like the kappa have allied themselves with a different group of fairies than the ones trying to conscript you all. Your folks haven't committed to anything yet, but I just aligned myself with another fairy separate from what's going down on the mountain, which means I might end up clashing with any tengu that commit to the fairies that invaded your homes. In the interest of fairness, I'm willing and happy to return you to your kind, if you would rather ally with them in the event they ally with those fairies. Because, if you stick with me, you might end up going against them as well."
> "We don't really have much to use against them... I guess I'd rather be with the rest of the Tengu than against them."
> "Yeah I need to get with the rest too. There's still someone I'm looking for." The Tengu hiding something speaks.

> You decide not to answer the person.
> "Hey!" They speak again.
>_

> " What exactly has changed and feels different for Fairies compared to a rather short amount of days ago?"

> To Shadow,but not exclusively:" How is the situation evolving at the Scarlet Mansion?Should we be moving closer to there so you are not overwhelmed by the quite busy situation at Youkai Mountain"?

> Tell the Tengu who is looking for someone that we might be helping her in that,if she wants and

// Is the next one alright like this?//
Contingency:

> Turn and reply :" Oh sorry,I was a bit lost in thought,and I had been thinking about which History Topics I need to look about for and the eventual  assistance i could ask for that while at the same time not imposing on people's goodwill and time".

« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 08:13:36 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,CHRISTMAS NATIVITY+HOLY MASZ,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #329 on: July 26, 2021, 09:16:33 PM »
//That's much better than my idea.