Author Topic: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil  (Read 7968 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #60 on: March 09, 2020, 09:25:38 AM »
> Once it is prepared, can we possibly continue preparation on it so it becomes more powerful?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #61 on: March 10, 2020, 04:58:37 AM »
> Once it is prepared, can we possibly continue preparation on it so it becomes more powerful?
> Not really... You could, but there's only so much you can do for it until you're at your limit for it.
>_

Tashi

  • As a Stranger I Remain
    • Twitter
    • Tashi#7434
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2020, 05:01:59 AM »
> What about casting it consecutively? Maybe we could stun Marisa with the first one, then immediately charge another until she is fully knocked out?

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #63 on: March 10, 2020, 05:05:19 AM »
> What about casting it consecutively? Maybe we could stun Marisa with the first one, then immediately charge another until she is fully knocked out?
> You aren't sure. Maybe it could do something against a master magician who rivals Patchouli... But maybe her being a human gives you a chance.
>_

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI++++
  • +++++TRINSS
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE ACTIVE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #64 on: March 11, 2020, 11:09:14 PM »
> You aren't sure. Maybe it could do something against a master magician who rivals Patchouli... But maybe her being a human gives you a chance.
>_

> Take a book lying down: "In fact I was starting to investigate.. well before this "detour " happened... although you could have maybe have noticed something  on your way...? "



> Wait for her reply and then...well if we are confident we could do it in a mostly fast and unnoticeable manner while there is still some distraction...try it.

> In case she notices too soon, quickly  fly, while also throwing that book at her Mini-Hakkero to throw her aim off even a little, to where there is the shortest route, taking advantage of the eventual off-aim, to take cover and there is more space to better maneuver and dodge, even it is around a corner or vaulting over the shelf.

>  If we come to that stage, focus on maneuvering and dodging while yelling for help specifying Marisa's current loc., her ways of access and still energy-sensing her.
1.Avatar is a Miraculous Photo by a modern-Time Desert Father : The Holy Family of Nazareth mystically present during the Host Consacration.
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel : DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI  https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Tashi

  • As a Stranger I Remain
    • Twitter
    • Tashi#7434
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #65 on: March 14, 2020, 01:35:47 AM »
> Before we plan on doing something like that...
> How much karma has Marisa gathered for us to knock her out with a book? Enough to not feel guilty for such? Well. not too much, at least...
> "It would get me in a lot of trouble if you took all those books without her permission..."

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #66 on: March 14, 2020, 01:42:11 AM »
> Take a book lying down: "In fact I was starting to investigate.. well before this "detour " happened... although you could have maybe have noticed something  on your way...? "



> Wait for her reply and then...well if we are confident we could do it in a mostly fast and unnoticeable manner while there is still some distraction...try it.

> In case she notices too soon, quickly  fly, while also throwing that book at her Mini-Hakkero to throw her aim off even a little, to where there is the shortest route, taking advantage of the eventual off-aim, to take cover and there is more space to better maneuver and dodge, even it is around a corner or vaulting over the shelf.

>  If we come to that stage, focus on maneuvering and dodging while yelling for help specifying Marisa's current loc., her ways of access and still energy-sensing her.
> Before we plan on doing something like that...
> How much karma has Marisa gathered for us to knock her out with a book? Enough to not feel guilty for such? Well. not too much, at least...
> "It would get me in a lot of trouble if you took all those books without her permission..."
> You definitely wouldn't feel bad about knocking her out with a book... In fact, you'd feel good if it knocked her out.
> Marisa motions with one hand to the rest of the bookshelf. Then another book shelf. And all around her. She then pinches her fingers together, and points to the bag.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #67 on: March 14, 2020, 03:20:16 AM »
> "...Uh...Yeah, that's what I just said..."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #68 on: March 14, 2020, 03:32:47 AM »
> "...Uh...Yeah, that's what I just said..."
> Marisa nearly opens her mouth, but stops, slapping her forehead instead...
> Before she hops back onto her broom, starting to fly up without the bag nor any books in hand.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #69 on: March 14, 2020, 03:34:10 AM »
> Watch her go with a confused look on our face.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #70 on: March 17, 2020, 03:11:58 AM »
> Watch her go with a confused look on our face.
> You watch Marisa leave your position without any books, nor the sack...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #71 on: March 17, 2020, 03:14:26 AM »
> "...uh..."
> Slowly shuffle over to the sack of books and pick it up.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #72 on: March 19, 2020, 02:46:46 AM »
> "...uh..."
> Slowly shuffle over to the sack of books and pick it up.
> You slowly make your way to the books, picking up the bag.
> It's a bit heavy... Not too much to carry, but for Marisa to be lugging this around all the time? Maybe she filled it up with a bit more since coming here...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #73 on: March 19, 2020, 02:47:57 AM »
> Can we sense any energies from anything in the sack?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #74 on: March 20, 2020, 10:32:51 PM »
> Can we sense any energies from anything in the sack?
> There are a few energies, but you recognize them in your time here. Just a few magic tomes.
>_

Tashi

  • As a Stranger I Remain
    • Twitter
    • Tashi#7434
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #75 on: March 20, 2020, 10:40:51 PM »
> ... Well, uh, slowly take the bag with us somewhere else? At other part of the library, I suppose. If she leaves it so easily, then we might as well just start retrieving the books.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #76 on: March 20, 2020, 10:42:00 PM »
> Do we recognize any of the energies as particularly benign, or particularly malevolent?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI++++
  • +++++TRINSS
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE ACTIVE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #77 on: March 21, 2020, 11:50:59 PM »
> Do we recognize any of the energies as particularly benign, or particularly malevolent?

> Also Energy-Scan for Marisa to feel where she is now going and  if she is indeed  on her way to leave the Library and the Mansion or...
1.Avatar is a Miraculous Photo by a modern-Time Desert Father : The Holy Family of Nazareth mystically present during the Host Consacration.
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel : DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI  https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #78 on: March 23, 2020, 01:06:00 AM »
> ... Well, uh, slowly take the bag with us somewhere else? At other part of the library, I suppose. If she leaves it so easily, then we might as well just start retrieving the books.
> Do we recognize any of the energies as particularly benign, or particularly malevolent?
> Also Energy-Scan for Marisa to feel where she is now going and  if she is indeed  on her way to leave the Library and the Mansion or...
> Yes. Some of these books are not ones you'd like to mess with...

> Marisa seems to be getting further away from you, from what you can feel.

> You slowly begin to lug the bag around... but to where? Just being able to stow it away on your person would be so great...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #79 on: March 23, 2020, 01:09:25 AM »
> Do we know any of the energies to be benign?
> If we do, pull one such book out, and try absorbing it into ourselves via our energy manipulation.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI++++
  • +++++TRINSS
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE ACTIVE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #80 on: March 24, 2020, 11:56:31 PM »
> Odd... Is Marisa often this stealthy and silent while going for the Books in the Library? Even if found out and confronted by just us?

> What expressions and body language she was wearing during all this?

> Go ahead with trying to absorb a part, but without exaggerating, of benevolent energy from a Book while also, or as soon as possible, energy-sensing
 Marisa to know if she is actually leaving the Library and even getting further away...

1.Avatar is a Miraculous Photo by a modern-Time Desert Father : The Holy Family of Nazareth mystically present during the Host Consacration.
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel : DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI  https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #81 on: March 25, 2020, 12:10:51 AM »
> Make sure to try absorbing the book along with its energies. If we only absorb the energy and the book still just sits there, that defeats the purpose.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #82 on: March 31, 2020, 05:24:16 AM »
> Do we know any of the energies to be benign?
> If we do, pull one such book out, and try absorbing it into ourselves via our energy manipulation.
> Odd... Is Marisa often this stealthy and silent while going for the Books in the Library? Even if found out and confronted by just us?

> What expressions and body language she was wearing during all this?

> Go ahead with trying to absorb a part, but without exaggerating, of benevolent energy from a Book while also, or as soon as possible, energy-sensing
 Marisa to know if she is actually leaving the Library and even getting further away...
> Make sure to try absorbing the book along with its energies. If we only absorb the energy and the book still just sits there, that defeats the purpose.
> Not that you feel, no.
> Marisa is definitely not this quiet in this library.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #83 on: March 31, 2020, 09:43:08 PM »
> Take a book out of the bag that does not have an energy that feels malevolent (whether we can detect that from them or not) and try absorbing it into ourselves. Make sure to make an effort to take the book into us along with the energy.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #84 on: April 05, 2020, 07:52:11 AM »
> Take a book out of the bag that does not have an energy that feels malevolent (whether we can detect that from them or not) and try absorbing it into ourselves. Make sure to make an effort to take the book into us along with the energy.
> You take out one of the less harmful books, though it doesn't seem like you can absorb it.
>_

Tashi

  • As a Stranger I Remain
    • Twitter
    • Tashi#7434
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #85 on: April 05, 2020, 07:56:38 AM »
> Do we know some sort of shrinking magic?

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #86 on: April 05, 2020, 08:00:41 AM »
> Do we know some sort of shrinking magic?
> Unfortunately not. Growth eludes you as well.
>_

Tashi

  • As a Stranger I Remain
    • Twitter
    • Tashi#7434
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #87 on: April 05, 2020, 08:07:30 AM »
> Camouflage? Invisibility?
> In the meantime, start taking the bag towards our room. If we don't manage to find a way, then we might as well start going for the to-be storage for these.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #88 on: April 05, 2020, 08:08:42 AM »
> Camouflage? Invisibility?
> In the meantime, start taking the bag towards our room. If we don't manage to find a way, then we might as well start going for the to-be storage for these.
> You're good at not being noticed much!
> You start to drag the bag towards your room...
>_

Tashi

  • As a Stranger I Remain
    • Twitter
    • Tashi#7434
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #89 on: April 05, 2020, 08:10:13 AM »
> A-actual camouflage/invisibility magic. Not taking our passives into accoubt for this one...