Author Topic: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil  (Read 6598 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Tashi

  • As a Stranger I Remain
    • Twitter
    • Tashi#7434
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #180 on: July 18, 2020, 02:57:15 PM »
> "Mm... Well, if you say so... You know her more than I do."
> So what she looks for isn't anything magic-related, probably. At least, anything that Marisa finds interesting...
> By any chance, is the direction we felt her going to the same as our room?

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #181 on: July 18, 2020, 04:13:34 PM »
> "Mm... Well, if you say so... You know her more than I do."
> So what she looks for isn't anything magic-related, probably. At least, anything that Marisa finds interesting...
> By any chance, is the direction we felt her going to the same as our room?
> No, it seems to be the opposite.
> Reimu returns to browsing...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #182 on: July 19, 2020, 12:07:38 AM »
> Do we remember how to do the life essence moving thing where people ended up inside of us?
> How long did it take to get an entire person inside us?
> Do we think we could do it so we went inside someone else?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #183 on: July 19, 2020, 12:12:13 AM »
> Do we remember how to do the life essence moving thing where people ended up inside of us?
> How long did it take to get an entire person inside us?
> Do we think we could do it so we went inside someone else?
> You don't know if such a thing is possible.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #184 on: July 19, 2020, 05:36:13 AM »
> What about the other two things?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #185 on: July 19, 2020, 09:52:39 AM »
> What about the other two things?
> As you aren't sure if such is possible, you can't make any great guesses as to how long it'd take, or if the opposite could be done.
>_

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI++++
  • +++++TRINSS
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE ACTIVE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #186 on: July 20, 2020, 12:04:41 AM »

// Allowing Marisa to go uncheked for long could make us waste an opportunity so it is likely that,while still remember to be keeping an "energy-beacon "related to Reimu as not to lose her,we should go confront her and eventually make her surprisingly meet with Reimu since she does yet known that Reimu is here "browsing "  not to mention for an "innominate book"...or at least gauge her reactions and behavior,somehow odd so far when, she see is confronting her (again) and (eventually)hearing such news//


> In which Section of the Library are we right now ?


> How far ,calculating by Sections if possible,are we now from our room?

> In what Section of the Library is Marisa at right now or is directed according to her "energy-trail"?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2020, 12:08:41 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.Avatar is a Miraculous Photo by a modern-Time Desert Father : The Holy Family of Nazareth mystically present during the Host Consacration.
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel : DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI  https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #187 on: July 23, 2020, 08:17:05 AM »
// Allowing Marisa to go uncheked for long could make us waste an opportunity so it is likely that,while still remember to be keeping an "energy-beacon "related to Reimu as not to lose her,we should go confront her and eventually make her surprisingly meet with Reimu since she does yet known that Reimu is here "browsing "  not to mention for an "innominate book"...or at least gauge her reactions and behavior,somehow odd so far when, she see is confronting her (again) and (eventually)hearing such news//


> In which Section of the Library are we right now ?


> How far ,calculating by Sections if possible,are we now from our room?

> In what Section of the Library is Marisa at right now or is directed according to her "energy-trail"?
> You don't keep track of the library by sections. You are still close to your room, compared to the rest of the library.
> Marisa is getting further away, and at a quick pace, from what you can feel.
>_

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI++++
  • +++++TRINSS
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE ACTIVE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #188 on: July 24, 2020, 11:45:01 AM »
> You don't keep track of the library by sections. You are still close to your room, compared to the rest of the library.
> Marisa is getting further away, and at a quick pace, from what you can feel.
>_


> KeepingBack Away from Reimu .


> Prepare to Speed-Up and to,if convevnient, "Cast ".


> Warn  Reimu politely but also amicably and with an air of trust we need to track and see what is brewing with Marisa that she is backing away and she should refer to ourselves or a fairy maid or others directing to us in absence -wistful sigh - of the Mansion Library Master Patchouli.


> MEMO Pin-Point " Reimu's Energy" plus this Loc.&Bordersand proceeding quickly.


> Go for best route to come close to intercept or go parallel to "quick Paces of Marisa's Energies" and keep Pin-Point at high Speed :

> is she THAT alone in her range&routes or THAT far out from Fairy Maids or any... Mundane alarm or signal "anything"Mystic Library Guardian,Alert,Sentinel and affinity..?


> If Executing Illusion in this instance is an improvement,no real slow-down no counterproductive standing-out Invoke that AND "Go after Marisa'sa trail Lower&Conceal Hide&Slide Diversion",or any magic or mystic-like to supporting "Being Unnoticed,Investigation but also...Turning Unexpected" ... joined with...

> near Our Natural Talent&Acts of Low(er) presence+blend-in while no outrun in question  using all-knowledge,experience,opportunity... 

> ...while truly nearing do slow down invoking and pace...
within a radius of tuned senses onto "Marisa's Energies".
1.Avatar is a Miraculous Photo by a modern-Time Desert Father : The Holy Family of Nazareth mystically present during the Host Consacration.
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel : DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI  https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #189 on: July 28, 2020, 08:00:39 AM »

> KeepingBack Away from Reimu .


> Prepare to Speed-Up and to,if convevnient, "Cast ".


> Warn  Reimu politely but also amicably and with an air of trust we need to track and see what is brewing with Marisa that she is backing away and she should refer to ourselves or a fairy maid or others directing to us in absence -wistful sigh - of the Mansion Library Master Patchouli.


> MEMO Pin-Point " Reimu's Energy" plus this Loc.&Bordersand proceeding quickly.


> Go for best route to come close to intercept or go parallel to "quick Paces of Marisa's Energies" and keep Pin-Point at high Speed :

> is she THAT alone in her range&routes or THAT far out from Fairy Maids or any... Mundane alarm or signal "anything"Mystic Library Guardian,Alert,Sentinel and affinity..?


> If Executing Illusion in this instance is an improvement,no real slow-down no counterproductive standing-out Invoke that AND "Go after Marisa'sa trail Lower&Conceal Hide&Slide Diversion",or any magic or mystic-like to supporting "Being Unnoticed,Investigation but also...Turning Unexpected" ... joined with...

> near Our Natural Talent&Acts of Low(er) presence+blend-in while no outrun in question  using all-knowledge,experience,opportunity... 

> ...while truly nearing do slow down invoking and pace...
within a radius of tuned senses onto "Marisa's Energies".
> You separate more.
> "If you want to, you can. I'm still searching for my book." Reimu speaks, returning to her business.

> You start heading for Marisa's location, intending to catch up.
> The fairy maids don't seem to be following her, nor have taken notice, you believe.
>_

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI++++
  • +++++TRINSS
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE ACTIVE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #190 on: July 28, 2020, 11:03:02 PM »
> You separate more.
> "If you want to, you can. I'm still searching for my book." Reimu speaks, returning to her business.

> You start heading for Marisa's location, intending to catch up.
> The fairy maids don't seem to be following her, nor have taken notice, you believe.
>_

> Keep approching Marisa's Location with Enough Speed as to reach her,but take precautions to "slow-down&blend-in" before coming in her sight.
1.Avatar is a Miraculous Photo by a modern-Time Desert Father : The Holy Family of Nazareth mystically present during the Host Consacration.
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel : DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI  https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.