Author Topic: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil  (Read 4602 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tashi

  • As a Stranger I Remain
    • Twitter
    • Tashi#7434
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2020, 10:19:40 AM »
> Can we differ if those sounds are just footsteps, or voices? Or other kind?

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Back to being Mini... except not!
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2020, 10:20:05 AM »
> Can we differ if those sounds are just footsteps, or voices? Or other kind?
> Just footsteps...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2020, 10:54:40 AM »
> Head toward the footsteps.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tashi

  • As a Stranger I Remain
    • Twitter
    • Tashi#7434
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2020, 10:55:23 AM »
> General direction of these sounds, if we can find that out? If so, then head to where they-

//Or that works too :v

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Back to being Mini... except not!
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2020, 11:26:53 AM »
> Head toward the footsteps.
> Which ones? The nearest? Those closer to your room? Those further away?
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2020, 11:29:06 AM »
I vote for closest to our room but will defer to your judgment.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tashi

  • As a Stranger I Remain
    • Twitter
    • Tashi#7434
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #36 on: February 29, 2020, 11:48:06 AM »
> Go on with that suggestion: closest to our room.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Back to being Mini... except not!
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #37 on: February 29, 2020, 01:00:34 PM »
> Go on with that suggestion: closest to our room.
I vote for closest to our room but will defer to your judgment.
> You check the sounds closest to your room...
> Its just a fairy maid browsing one of the shelves...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #38 on: February 29, 2020, 01:03:00 PM »
> Drat.
> Try heading toward the footsteps that were originally far away.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Back to being Mini... except not!
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #39 on: February 29, 2020, 01:07:01 PM »
> Drat.
> Try heading toward the footsteps that were originally far away.
> You begin to do so, before hearing a few books hit the ground not too far from here....
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #40 on: February 29, 2020, 01:08:46 PM »
> ! Quickly, head to the sound of the falling books!
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Back to being Mini... except not!
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2020, 07:55:30 PM »
> ! Quickly, head to the sound of the falling books!
> You pursue the source, finding a sack with books in it and a few books on the ground near it and the bookshelf.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2020, 08:14:08 PM »
> What energies are in the immediate vicinity?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tashi

  • As a Stranger I Remain
    • Twitter
    • Tashi#7434
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2020, 09:32:40 PM »
> Stick to the shelf's side, making sure that we aren't in plain sight of someone that might be at the corridor between both shelves.
> What can we hear?

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI+++
  • +MMHT
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2020, 12:49:58 AM »
> Try and cross together the energy-sensing and hearing  to sense if Marisa, since this is her style, is coming back here for the sack or going elsewhere.

> If she is coming back her emaining mostly-hidden by the shelf-side  have our Danmaku-Aim ready to be steady&shoot to fire&nail her, especially within the zone around the sack,  when
we catch her at her most difficult angle to dodge our attack before she spots us.

> If she is not coming in this direction,  try and set a sort of pattern to her "trail and match it , as far as possible,  to the "patrolling rounds" of the fairy maids in the Library, to deduce if right now, or soon,  she could be come across one at a loc.  we know.
Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Back to being Mini... except not!
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2020, 05:06:03 AM »
> What energies are in the immediate vicinity?
> Stick to the shelf's side, making sure that we aren't in plain sight of someone that might be at the corridor between both shelves.
> What can we hear?
> Try and cross together the energy-sensing and hearing  to sense if Marisa, since this is her style, is coming back here for the sack or going elsewhere.

> If she is coming back her emaining mostly-hidden by the shelf-side  have our Danmaku-Aim ready to be steady&shoot to fire&nail her, especially within the zone around the sack,  when
we catch her at her most difficult angle to dodge our attack before she spots us.

> If she is not coming in this direction,  try and set a sort of pattern to her "trail and match it , as far as possible,  to the "patrolling rounds" of the fairy maids in the Library, to deduce if right now, or soon,  she could be come across one at a loc.  we know.

> Sticking to the wall of the shelf, you feel for any nearby energies...
> Nothing of use can be heard, but you do notice someone above you. And by their energy, it must be Marisa...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2020, 05:09:04 AM »
> Look up properly to see what she's doing and if she's paying attention to us.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tashi

  • As a Stranger I Remain
    • Twitter
    • Tashi#7434
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2020, 01:08:21 PM »
> Be prepared for anything. We don't know when she might be aiming at us with whatever. Not feeling like getting Master Spark'd, nope.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Back to being Mini... except not!
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2020, 01:23:51 PM »
> Look up properly to see what she's doing and if she's paying attention to us.
> Be prepared for anything. We don't know when she might be aiming at us with whatever. Not feeling like getting Master Spark'd, nope.
> You look up, spotting Marisa on her broom above you, simply wiggling her finger.
>_

Tashi

  • As a Stranger I Remain
    • Twitter
    • Tashi#7434
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2020, 06:34:24 PM »
> At us? Or is it maybe in a "no, no" way?
> Move away from this position, making sure that we have room to move away for anything she tries while we don't take our eyes off her.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Back to being Mini... except not!
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2020, 02:35:16 AM »
> At us? Or is it maybe in a "no, no" way?
> Move away from this position, making sure that we have room to move away for anything she tries while we don't take our eyes off her.
> You aren't sure.
> You start to move away, keeping your eyes on her.
> She starts to descend, pulling out her Mini Hakkero and aiming it at you.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2020, 05:15:30 AM »
> "Eek!"
> Look panicked and put our hands up in the air.
> "Please don't!"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Back to being Mini... except not!
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2020, 12:53:16 AM »
> "Eek!"
> Look panicked and put our hands up in the air.
> "Please don't!"
> You throw your hands into the air, but she continues to aim at you as she descends, nearing the ground...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #53 on: March 05, 2020, 03:45:01 AM »
> "What do you want?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tashi

  • As a Stranger I Remain
    • Twitter
    • Tashi#7434
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #54 on: March 05, 2020, 09:43:53 PM »
> "W-We can sure talk it out!"

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Back to being Mini... except not!
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2020, 10:18:26 PM »
> "What do you want?"
> "W-We can sure talk it out!"
> Marisa gestures to the books and the bag, then to herself with a thumb. Though she doesn't make any sounds.
>_

Tashi

  • As a Stranger I Remain
    • Twitter
    • Tashi#7434
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #56 on: March 06, 2020, 02:01:14 PM »
> "... B-Books?"
> Does the bag contain any book as of now? Or is it empty?
> Do we have any spell to maybe neutralize her without damage? It would be nice to know just in case.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Back to being Mini... except not!
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #57 on: March 07, 2020, 01:18:24 AM »
> "... B-Books?"
> Does the bag contain any book as of now? Or is it empty?
> Do we have any spell to maybe neutralize her without damage? It would be nice to know just in case.
> Yes it does. Pretty filled, actually.
> You could try to put her to sleep... Otherwise, everything you can think of, she'll probably prevent one way or another... Your magic doesn't really compare much to hers.
> She nods.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #58 on: March 08, 2020, 05:05:26 AM »
> Prepare a sleep spell.
> Fidget.
> "Uh, well, Lady Patchouli isn't here right now, so..."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Back to being Mini... except not!
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #59 on: March 09, 2020, 09:23:42 AM »
> Prepare a sleep spell.
> Fidget.
> "Uh, well, Lady Patchouli isn't here right now, so..."
> You prepare your magic for a sleep spell, though you don't expect it to do much to Marisa...
> Marisa raises an eyebrow.
>_