Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 431177 times)

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #270 on: May 21, 2021, 04:29:19 AM »
>Leave the temple with Shou in tow.
>"Nice S by the way."
>Does anybody from former hell frequent the human village?

« Reply #271 on: May 21, 2021, 05:21:36 AM »
>Leave the temple with Shou in tow.
>"Nice S by the way."
>Does anybody from former hell frequent the human village?

>You leave the temple, complimenting Shou's signature. "Thank you," she says. "I think it looks very dignified, don't you?"
>Not typically. Sometimes Utsuho or Parsee can be found. More rarely, you might see Orin. Yamame has been here at least once, during your time.

>_

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #272 on: May 22, 2021, 06:57:56 PM »
>You leave the temple, complimenting Shou's signature. "Thank you," she says. "I think it looks very dignified, don't you?"
>Not typically. Sometimes Utsuho or Parsee can be found. More rarely, you might see Orin. Yamame has been here at least once, during your time.

>_

> Show Shou for a little while the "Strangely Warm Bottle (Bottled Evil Spirit) ": " Among the preparations we are needed to do before we Venture There, 1 includes taking the safety measure to either properly deliver or properly entrust the delivery of this object because of its surprisingly evil content...".

> Go check the places in the Human Village where  Utsuho and/or Parsee could usually be found.

> Would it make a too long waiting-time for Tojiko (possibly) at Mayohiga if we go up long to go up Youkai Mountain and to the "Kappa University", last location where we met Utsuho, and then go back to Mayohiga to look for Tojiko?

« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 12:04:44 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #273 on: May 23, 2021, 04:13:37 AM »
>The temple has a clinic in former hell right?
>If so is there somewhere that supplies for the clinic are kept in the temple?

« Reply #274 on: May 23, 2021, 05:55:18 AM »
> Show Shou for a little while ththe "Strangely Warn Bottle (Bottled Evil Spirit) ": " Among the preparations we are needed to do before we Venture There, 1 includes taking the safety measure to either properly deliver or properly entrust the delivery of this object because of its surprisingly evil content...".

> Go check the places in the Human Village where  Utsuho and/or Parsee could usually be found.

> Would it make a too long waiting-time for Tojiko (possibly) at Mayohiga if we go up long to go up Youkai Mountain and to the "Kappa University", last location where we met Utsuho, and then go back to Mayohiga to look for Tojiko?

>"Oh, what's that?" Shou says.
>You don't think there's any particular place you're likely to find Utsuho in town. Or rather, just about any eatery or store is plausible.
>You'd be going south east a ways to get to Youkai Mountain, then fair ways north and slightly further east from Mayohiga. It wouldn't be the worst possible sidetrack, but it'd add a bit of time.

>The temple has a clinic in former hell right?
>If so is there somewhere that supplies for the clinic are kept in the temple?

>Yes.
>There are medical supplies in the supply room.

>_

« Reply #275 on: May 23, 2021, 06:05:13 AM »
>"There's an evil spirit in this bottle. Hold up, I had an idea. Maybe someone in former hell will know what to do with it."
>Go back to the temple, to where the medical supplies are.
>Leave the bottle with the evil spirit in it with the medical supplies.
>Leave a note with the bottle that reads. 'There's an evil spirit in this bottle. Hopefully someone in former hell will know what to do with it so take it with you if you're taking things to the clinic. If it just ends up sitting around in the clinic I'll deal with it. - Captain Murasa'
>"That done though, if I put a ship in that bottle, it'd a be a bonafide ghost ship in miniature."

« Reply #276 on: May 26, 2021, 04:06:41 PM »
>"There's an evil spirit in this bottle. Hold up, I had an idea. Maybe someone in former hell will know what to do with it."
>Go back to the temple, to where the medical supplies are.
>Leave the bottle with the evil spirit in it with the medical supplies.
>Leave a note with the bottle that reads. 'There's an evil spirit in this bottle. Hopefully someone in former hell will know what to do with it so take it with you if you're taking things to the clinic. If it just ends up sitting around in the clinic I'll deal with it. - Captain Murasa'
>"That done though, if I put a ship in that bottle, it'd a be a bonafide ghost ship in miniature."

>You dash back in and leave the bottle with some of the medical supplies. It's someone else's problem now.
>Returning back, you quip to Shou. "I don't think evil spirits like watery things very much, though," she says.

>_

NucleusWaffles

« Reply #277 on: May 26, 2021, 06:26:14 PM »
Spoiler:
Captn, the winds look good, I think we can start to look at the waters depending on your experience, I am going to be here for a bit

NucleusWaffles

« Reply #278 on: May 26, 2021, 06:34:29 PM »
Spoiler:
After reading the context I think its urgent we find Ran instead of Yukari to discuss this problem, also, we should find Mamizou, Nue, and check for a odd black ribbon fedora or cloak

« Reply #279 on: May 27, 2021, 10:11:31 AM »
>"I'm a spirit you know, and I know how to be..."
>Give Shou our best creepy ghost grin.
>"... evil."
>Return to our normal captainly demeanour.
>"And I like the water just fine."

« Reply #280 on: May 27, 2021, 08:47:57 PM »
>"I'm a spirit you know, and I know how to be..."
>Give Shou our best creepy ghost grin.
>"... evil."
>Return to our normal captainly demeanour.
>"And I like the water just fine."

>"That's because you're a ghost," Shou says. "Ghosts are cold, evil spirits are hot. It's completely different!"

>_

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #281 on: May 28, 2021, 11:18:56 AM »
>"That's because you're a ghost," Shou says. "Ghosts are cold, evil spirits are hot. It's completely different!"

>_

>" It is True for that Bottle is Strangely Warm and it houses an Evil Spirit..."

> "...and we are left wondering how it come to be and be left as a trading-item at the Nazrin-manned Kourindou..."

> That note among the medical supplies is unmistakenbly tied to the " Strangely Warm (Evil Spirit in a) bottle)",right...?

> ...If there is a chance it can be shuffled amongst the medical supplies(!),tell  Shou you are going back to the Medical Supplies in order to better fasten the note to  that Dangerous bottle avoiding mixing-up.

> If that is the case,proceed in that and then return.
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #282 on: May 29, 2021, 07:38:13 PM »
>"Since when were you such an expert? Anyway, I think we're as ready for this as we'll ever be, let's head over to the Scarlet Devil Mansion and meet up with Sakuya."
>Leave the temple and fly to the SDM with Shou in tow.

« Reply #283 on: May 30, 2021, 03:57:40 PM »
>" It is True for that Bottle is Strangely Warm and it houses an Evil Spirit..."

> "...and we are left wondering how it come to be and be left as a trading-item at the Nazrin-manned Kourindou..."

> That note among the medical supplies is unmistakenbly tied to the " Strangely Warm (Evil Spirit in a) bottle)",right...?

> ...If there is a chance it can be shuffled amongst the medical supplies(!),tell  Shou you are going back to the Medical Supplies in order to better fasten the note to  that Dangerous bottle avoiding mixing-up.

> If that is the case,proceed in that and then return.

>You made sure it is well labeled.

>"Since when were you such an expert? Anyway, I think we're as ready for this as we'll ever be, let's head over to the Scarlet Devil Mansion and meet up with Sakuya."
>Leave the temple and fly to the SDM with Shou in tow.

>"Because I got sealed down there, same as you," Shou says.
>You make your way toward Scarlet Devil Mansion. It is a fairly unfascinating trip, save for passing near a cloud of faeries who seem to be busy throwing as much danmaku at each other as possible. You land near the gates of Scarlet Devil Mansion, and mind Meiling there as always.

>_

« Reply #284 on: May 30, 2021, 08:38:52 PM »
>Wave to Meiling.
>"It's me again, the real Murasa, out of the flesh. Oh and this is Shou, she's with me."

« Reply #285 on: May 31, 2021, 03:46:23 AM »
>Wave to Meiling.
>"It's me again, the real Murasa, out of the flesh. Oh and this is Shou, she's with me."

>"Hello," Meiling says, waving to Shou, who waves back. "Want me to let Sakuya know you're here?"

>_

« Reply #286 on: May 31, 2021, 08:19:13 PM »
>"Yes please, I'd like to also check in with Patchouli while I'm here as well if you don't mind me heading inside."

« Reply #287 on: June 01, 2021, 01:45:47 AM »
>"Yes please, I'd like to also check in with Patchouli while I'm here as well if you don't mind me heading inside."

>"You should do that before I find Sakuya," says Meiling, as she opens the gates. "...No more sneaking out when I'm not looking, though."

>_

« Reply #288 on: June 01, 2021, 05:39:41 AM »
>"Alright. I worked out how to do that at will now you know, no gatekeeper is safe."
>Walk past Meiling and into the SDM.
>If un-accosted proceed to the library.

« Reply #289 on: June 01, 2021, 07:26:52 AM »
>"Alright. I worked out how to do that at will now you know, no gatekeeper is safe."
>Walk past Meiling and into the SDM.
>If un-accosted proceed to the library.

>"I will slap fire from you if you try it," Meiling says.
>You walk past her, and into the mansion. The front hall is more or less as you left it, save that it is completely empty. Heading into the library, you make your way toward the center and find Patchouli is more or less where you left here. She seems to be reading something, while the gem sits at the edge of the table nearby. She doesn't seem to have noticed you, but you're certain this is just a facade on her part.

>_

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #290 on: June 01, 2021, 01:37:07 PM »
>"I will slap fire from you if you try it," Meiling says.
>You walk past her, and into the mansion. The front hall is more or less as you left it, save that it is completely empty. Heading into the library, you make your way toward the center and find Patchouli is more or less where you left here. She seems to be reading something, while the gem sits at the edge of the table nearby. She doesn't seem to have noticed you, but you're certain this is just a facade on her part.

>_

> On our way outside,have we seen Kagerou alone or with anyone else in the direction of the Misty Lake?J

> Accost to Patchouli also to see what she is reading about : perhaps what she has transcribed about our "Displaced Journey There with Her Monitoring Jewel"?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 03:43:44 PM by Branneg Xy »
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #291 on: June 01, 2021, 09:30:16 PM »
> On our way outside,have we seen Kagerou alone or with anyone else in the direction of the Misty Lake?

> Accost to Patchouli also to see what she is reading about : perhaps what she has transcribed about our "journey" last time we went there  with  "Her Monitoring Jewel"?

>You did not see Kagerou. Maybe she's doing something?
>"I'm taking a break," Patchouli says, before you can accost her about much of anything.

>_

« Reply #292 on: June 01, 2021, 09:35:35 PM »
>"Ah, I found something weird and possibly important over in the other-world. A circle of trees that's apparently going to transport me somewhere unknown. I thought I'd come see if you'd worked anything out before I investigated it."

« Reply #293 on: June 01, 2021, 09:42:19 PM »
>"Ah, I found something weird and possibly important over in the other-world. A circle of trees that's apparently going to transport me somewhere unknown. I thought I'd come see if you'd worked anything out before I investigated it."

>Patchouli pauses. Then she frowns and sets aside her book, before picking up the gem again. "Go on," she says, as she starts to fiddle with it.

>_

« Reply #294 on: June 02, 2021, 12:13:41 AM »
>"Stargazer reckoned there was something important to do with trees over there. And then we managed to narrow that down to it being a specific type of tree, and then a specific group of those trees. That world is for the most part a mirror of Gensokyo, but these trees only exist over there, not here."
>"The trees have heart-shaped leaves, and the fish over there avoid them for some reason. What we were looking for was apparently a ring of these trees. Yukari was with us and confirmed that if you step into the center of that ring of trees you'd get transported somewhere else, but I don't think she could tell exactly where."

« Reply #295 on: June 02, 2021, 04:26:44 PM »
>"Stargazer reckoned there was something important to do with trees over there. And then we managed to narrow that down to it being a specific type of tree, and then a specific group of those trees. That world is for the most part a mirror of Gensokyo, but these trees only exist over there, not here."
>"The trees have heart-shaped leaves, and the fish over there avoid them for some reason. What we were looking for was apparently a ring of these trees. Yukari was with us and confirmed that if you step into the center of that ring of trees you'd get transported somewhere else, but I don't think she could tell exactly where."

>"I don't think those trees have any reality in them," says Patchouli, as she stares at the gem. "Do you know if they are based off real trees, or if they are something imagined up? Hm, I don't know why the fish would care about them."

>_

« Reply #296 on: June 02, 2021, 07:38:30 PM »
>"I think Yukari reckoned they might be trees from the New World? I can't say I'm much of an expert on the subject, of trees or the New World."
>"You know anything about either of those Shou?"

« Reply #297 on: June 03, 2021, 06:10:03 PM »
>"I think Yukari reckoned they might be trees from the New World? I can't say I'm much of an expert on the subject, of trees or the New World."
>"You know anything about either of those Shou?"

>"Not a thing," says Shou.
>"Do you feel like paging through dozens of tomes until you perhaps find the right one?" says Patchouli.

>_

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #298 on: June 03, 2021, 06:59:32 PM »
>"Not a thing," says Shou.
>"Do you feel like paging through dozens of tomes until you perhaps find the right one?" says Patchouli.

>_
>"I don't think those trees have any reality in them," says Patchouli, as she stares at the gem. "Do you know if they are based off real trees, or if they are something imagined up? Hm, I don't know why the fish would care about them."

>_

> "  If the type of New World Tree is that important,then I can eventually go asking Yukari and return to report or do a faster research here."

> " But right now I can add that ,for helping everyone involved find out further helpful insights, not only everything in the  ' in-between-Barrier Other-Dimension Environment ' is Both Unreal and Mirror-Based Off Real Stuff , but it is practically made up of ..."

> " ... Materialized Memories by myself,Stargazer ,the Unseen Clergy Entity,a confirmed discovery by joining the Explorative Experiences,the Results of your Monitoring Jewel, the later consultation with Doremy Sweet the Baku, but among it all ..."

> " ... only That New World Tree Ring Portal gives out Ominous Feelings sensible only by myself,Stargazer and the Materialized Memory of Fishes,an important sign requiring,and  confirmed also by Yukari ..."

> "...a resolving exploration trip in the Unknown as prepared as possible ,meaning preparing both myself and thankfully helping crew  ..."

> Cast a glance and a smile at Shou : "... that is Sakuya,Shou, Tojiko soon and with Yukari as Emergency External Retrieval ."
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #299 on: June 03, 2021, 11:51:10 PM »
>"When you say tomes, how dense are we talking?"