Author Topic: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Game Over!)  (Read 841152 times)

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
Re: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Day Four)
« Reply #2100 on: April 26, 2020, 05:52:02 AM »
lays on the ground and sobs hysterically

I thought if I gave waffles the town cred, his claimed role was so useless, and his posts so nonsensical, no one would ever question why he never got nightkilled. But it wouldn't have mattered because he'd have eventually been counterclaimed by banana the clueless nonpresence who replaced into the magical town slot. AT LEAST THIS WAY WE GOT TO ENJOY A MAGICAL CIRCUS FOR A FEW DAYS.

Also yes. Me attempting to last minute wagon banana? Man. That sure was a mistake. Everything was so crazy. It just looked like a good idea.

Imagine how funny. How funny it would have been. If the backups counterclaiming eachother. Had both gone unlynched.

Because town turboed the actual town backup who never read their rolepm, their death counterclaiming both of us?

Scum would have been throwing their own funeral in the quicktopic overnight!!!!

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #2101 on: April 26, 2020, 05:53:02 AM »
Votecount
banana spritzee (4): Serela, raikaria, Daiya, sb (L-2!)
Serela (3): BigBangMeteor, Yaersulf, Fabloo
Daiya (1): Disquieted
Disquieted (1): banana spritzee
Fabloo (0):
sb (0):
raikaria (0):
Yaersulf (0):
BigBangMeteor (0):
PX (0):

There is currently 1 male character and 9 female characters in the game.
With 10 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch!
Not voting: PX
banana spritzee is at L-2!

Time until day phase ends: [ Expired ]

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #2102 on: April 26, 2020, 05:54:24 AM »
fabloo you've been going literally insane all game why do you think you're still alive hmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMM???????

lucky you, we now have a jailkeeper, AND a useless backup jailkeeper we now also have to nightkill

i pray for my poor, poor scumbudd(ies), may their souls find peace in this horrible dormio circus land

« Reply #2103 on: April 26, 2020, 05:55:27 AM »
Welp

Fabloo

• The rain falls down on last year's man.
« Reply #2104 on: April 26, 2020, 05:55:31 AM »
Dunno I just want more red flips.

My indifference isn't pointed at you as a person Serela. I'm just doing my job.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #2105 on: April 26, 2020, 05:58:27 AM »
I obviously don't have my full attention on this game right now, but what the fire truck.

This is incredibly unfortunate.

Someone give me a target for tonight so you guys get a clear even if I die.

PX

• School Idol?
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #2106 on: April 26, 2020, 05:58:35 AM »
Welp.

##Vote Serela
##Unvote

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #2107 on: April 26, 2020, 05:59:09 AM »
me when I woke up to banana's claim. replace 'power ring' with [claim] [gambit] [chance to win] [sanity]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bdHBoG2bLY

replay the last four seconds on loop forever

Fabloo

« Reply #2108 on: April 26, 2020, 06:00:21 AM »
I'll be using the night to comb over my thoughts and looking at Serela's interactions.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #2109 on: April 26, 2020, 06:01:42 AM »
Votecount
banana spritzee (4): Serela, raikaria, Daiya, sb (L-2!)
Serela (4): BigBangMeteor, Yaersulf, Fabloo, PX (L-2!)
Daiya (1): Disquieted
Disquieted (1): banana spritzee
Fabloo (0):
sb (0):
raikaria (0):
Yaersulf (0):
BigBangMeteor (0):
PX (0):

There is currently 1 male character and 9 female characters in the game.
With 10 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch!
Not voting: Nobody!
banana spritzee is at L-2!
Serela is at L-2!

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #2110 on: April 26, 2020, 06:04:04 AM »
Don't lynch yet. There should be one scum remaining and I should be dying tonight, or attempting to die tonight.

I can get a clear. If I die whoever I target tonight should be cleared. Even if they aren't cleared there's at least one scum outside whoever I target more or less.

If nobody dies I'll explain what that means afterwards, since it means I won't be dead.

We should agree on a target though.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #2111 on: April 26, 2020, 06:07:49 AM »
Alright, slightly here.

Serela, I'm sorry. You could have argued out of this situation realistically, what Fabloo has claimed isn't exactly a clear. Once I had my head in the game I think between Fabloo and I we probably would've just lynched you anyways. It wasn't impossible, just very unlikely. I don't begrudge you stopping though.

It's incredibly awkward when the backup jailkeeper just doesn't claim and is afk, but has been a long time coming I guess and should've happened on Day 3, Banana Spritzee is just not playing the game, and that sucks, but that's how mafia works.

Anyways, let's talk about the last bit of the game.

« Reply #2112 on: April 26, 2020, 06:08:12 AM »
Wouldn't it be funny if Serela is scum and both of the backup claims D2 were BOTH false.

Imagine how funny. How funny it would have been. If the backups counterclaiming eachother. Had both gone unlynched.

Because town turboed the actual town backup who never read their rolepm, their death counterclaiming both of us?

Scum would have been throwing their own funeral in the quicktopic overnight!!!!

Turns out, it's hilarious. I'm laughing pretty hard atm.

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #2113 on: April 26, 2020, 06:08:51 AM »

Fabloo

Re: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Day Three)
« Reply #2114 on: April 26, 2020, 06:09:28 AM »
Votecount
Tom (6): Fabloo, Yaersulf, sb, PX, Serela, Tom (Hammer!)
Serela (1): raikaria
banana spritzee (0):
sb (0):
Fabloo (0):
raikaria (0):
Yaersulf (0):
Disquieted (0):
BigBangMeteor (0):
Daiya (0):
PX (0):

There is currently 1 male character and 10 female characters in the game.
With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch!
Not voting: banana spritzee, Disquieted, BigBangMeteor, Daiya

This is an important votecount.

Fabloo

« Reply #2115 on: April 26, 2020, 06:16:09 AM »
Serela throwing in the towel tells me that's not their roleblocker.

Still thinking about things. I fear my time on this earth is becoming increasingly short.

« Reply #2116 on: April 26, 2020, 06:16:56 AM »
Could you elaborate why you think that votecount is important? I feel like I'm missing something?

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #2117 on: April 26, 2020, 06:18:11 AM »
The clears are as follows:

Me
Fabloo
PX
Banana Spritzee (probably given how this day has gone LOL)

The rest of the players are:

raikaria
Yaersulf
BBM
Daiya
sb

We can just give lip service to BBM, it's highly unlikely he outs Serela on that on D3. That leaves the rest.

sb has been pretty towny all game and kind of dunked Serela D2. I get he could be bussing but it seems really out of sorts to bus the partner that isn't already under heavy suspicion and another, separate partner.

Yaersulf has been a pretty consistent towny presence in the thread; if he's scum I'd be surprised. Regardless of your alignment you're playing an extremely good first game by the way Yaersulf.

That leaves raikaria and Daiya. raikaria no longer has anything really tethering him given that he had to choose between two scum at the end of Day 2, so we're at a standstill and we probably have to argue on a hard reads/tells level or analyse the spew of Serela and Nucleus, which takes effort.

We all on the same page here? Any arguments for the bottom five/top four in particular?

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #2118 on: April 26, 2020, 06:18:59 AM »
NOPE GUESS WHAT, I AM INDEED THE ROLEBLOCKER. Look I can see the writing on the wall, the clear on banana is 100% legit and Daiya on the banana wagon was already agreeing, and neither of you guys would ever rationally be voting banana after this unless he somehow royally screwed up his response. There was literally no way at this point I was not being lynched.

On the left:Scum, pregnant with their upcoming win. ---- On the right:Town, doing... EXCUSE ME WHAT?

Fabloo

« Reply #2119 on: April 26, 2020, 06:19:33 AM »
Spoiler:
=]Look at the people not voting then ask yourself when they're still alive what you think is going on in this game.

Fabloo

« Reply #2120 on: April 26, 2020, 06:21:05 AM »
NOPE GUESS WHAT, I AM INDEED THE ROLEBLOCKER. Look I can see the writing on the wall, the clear on banana is 100% legit and Daiya on the banana wagon was already agreeing, and neither of you guys would ever rationally be voting banana after this unless he somehow royally screwed up his response. There was literally no way at this point I was not being lynched.

On the left:Scum, pregnant with their upcoming win. ---- On the right:Town, doing... EXCUSE ME WHAT?

Oh cool.

Disquieted can you jailkeep me? That should protect me from actions. I don't have any abilities anyways.

BigBangMeteor

• The Professor
« Reply #2121 on: April 26, 2020, 06:22:07 AM »
I feel pretty silly for not pushing for serela's lynch yesterday lol can't believe I almost talked myself into fire trucking ninja Roleblocker.

Ok we'll hammer serela once we get actions figured out. So I think unless scum are going for the biggest brain triple counterclaim play banana is town. So we've got daiya yaersulf raikaria and sb as non-clears. Given that the d2 wagons were scum/scum that makes the interactions surrounding the wagons significantly less telling. Yaersulf still feels like townie to me because he was being pushed by nucleus all game but raikaria and sb's end of day 2 actions are significantly less townie considering they were basically just deciding which of the scum was getting lynched.

I'm still leaning daiya but I could see raikaria as well. The sudden switch from nucleus to pushing me and raikaria felt unnatural and I could see that being a planned bus esp given we now know they were setting up a big bus between serela and nucleus as well for cred. It bothers me a bit that sb picked banana to vote for over serela today given that the role scenario requiring scum!banana was so much more wonky, but I think overall this slot has still been pretty town.

@fabloo- for future games, don't bother trying to convince someone they're scum lol. I was so confused while reading the new posts that you were arguing so earnestly to serela that banana had to be town. Argue that to other players, not the person in a 1v1 with banana.

Fabloo

« Reply #2122 on: April 26, 2020, 06:22:20 AM »
Listen I'm fine with it. We have a lot of days now to get to D7.

This sound fair to you? You do think a daycop would be really useful and allow the game to won easier right?

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #2123 on: April 26, 2020, 06:22:55 AM »
I'd rather use the jailkeep as a roleblock at this point if Serela's telling the truth and he's the roleblocker. This isn't even cause I suspect you (I don't any more so.), this is just the mechanically correct thing to do.

Did Serela just... do that?

Fabloo

« Reply #2124 on: April 26, 2020, 06:23:58 AM »
BBM I don't know if you misread but I was definitely arguing to the others that everything going on was horsestrawberries. Serela just happened to fold for whatever reason.

BigBangMeteor

• The Professor
« Reply #2125 on: April 26, 2020, 06:24:12 AM »
Fabloo scum aren't killing you lol. They vitally need to kill both smartbomb and banana. Once it's down to 1 scum every night the jailkeeper role is alive they generate a clear.

Fabloo

« Reply #2126 on: April 26, 2020, 06:25:22 AM »
OK Keep not killing me can't wait for D7.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #2127 on: April 26, 2020, 06:25:36 AM »
I'm pretty sure the correct play is to jail raikaria?

Oh I'm reading your posts now. You have a daycop. Huh. Mmmmm. Lemme think a bit more.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #2128 on: April 26, 2020, 06:30:12 AM »
imagine if tbz is a hunter third party that needs to kill me to win the game

wouldn't that be funny. ha ha.

BigBangMeteor

• The Professor
« Reply #2129 on: April 26, 2020, 06:32:26 AM »
I'm pretty sure the correct play is to jail raikaria?

Oh I'm reading your posts now. You have a daycop. Huh. Mmmmm. Lemme think a bit more.

Why raikaria over daiya? Do you just think raikaria is more likely to be scum? I can't see like a role justification for one over the other.

OK Keep not killing me can't wait for D7.

Realistically scum should have been killing Masons starting n1 and have more or less missed the boat at this point because the JKs are stronger roles now and also clear. I'm guessing they were hoping that with enough time that you and PX were left alive they could convince town you guys were third party but it was a long shot.