Author Topic: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Game Over!)  (Read 841305 times)

Re: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Day Four)
« Reply #1800 on: April 24, 2020, 04:38:03 AM »
##VOTE: DISQUIETED

BigBangMeteor

• The Professor
« Reply #1801 on: April 24, 2020, 04:40:44 AM »
using it on Tom was a poor choice because if scum hadn't killed him we probably would have just lynched him again since everybody else thought he was scum and he had mostly stopped trying after he got suspicion for trying on day 1.

i don't think the ability is "most likely scum" but it's not an ability that only town would have either. i think you're probably not scum because there was no reason for you to stop tom's lynch as opposed to saving it for yourself as a last resort if necessary. but it's kinda fire trucked up that neither you nor PX have died yet.

i just stayed awake for the flip tbh I'm going to sleep now.

what were PX's flavour cop results?

Why did you actively go against the town mason who stopped a town lynch from happening. Why am I now being voted for preventing a town lynch.

cuz i didn't think it was a good idea. i targeted the same person because the way that mafia treated him could have potentially changed...? i wanted to see if the ninja roleblock thing was a one-time thing or not and wanted to see if serela would lie about being hooked again. like I said what I really should have done is targeted tom to verify serela's role though.

Fabloo

• The rain falls down on last year's man.
Re: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Day Two)
« Reply #1802 on: April 24, 2020, 04:41:02 AM »
Tell me, Fabloo, why did you think Nucleus was a flavour cop when YOU ALREADY KNOW OF A FLAVOURCOP?

I'm genuinely confuses how this incriminates me in any sort of way. This is just small-talk and misdirection at the behest of confusing scum.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1803 on: April 24, 2020, 04:42:07 AM »
I'm genuinely confuses how this incriminates me in any sort of way. This is just small-talk and misdirection at the behest of confusing scum.

There. Are. Not. Two. Flavourcops in the game.

You do not think someone is a flavourcop if YOU ARE ALREADY A FLAVOURCOP.

You are lying.

Fabloo

« Reply #1804 on: April 24, 2020, 04:42:24 AM »
using it on Tom was a poor choice because if scum hadn't killed him we probably would have just lynched him again since everybody else thought he was scum and he had mostly stopped trying after he got suspicion for trying on day 1.

i don't think the ability is "most likely scum" but it's not an ability that only town would have either. i think you're probably not scum because there was no reason for you to stop tom's lynch as opposed to saving it for yourself as a last resort if necessary. but it's kinda fire trucked up that neither you nor PX have died yet.

i just stayed awake for the flip tbh I'm going to sleep now.

what were PX's flavour cop results?

cuz i didn't think it was a good idea. i targeted the same person because the way that mafia treated him could have potentially changed...? i wanted to see if the ninja roleblock thing was a one-time thing or not and wanted to see if serela would lie about being hooked again. like I said what I really should have done is targeted tom to verify serela's role though.

OK. But if I say that PX is going to use an ability don't you think scum would be scared of what that ability would be and take the bait? Serela already claimed his information.

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #1805 on: April 24, 2020, 04:42:54 AM »
I thought the Tom governor was an incredibly weird choice until I saw the night action plan. Then it... sort of made sense? I could have targetted anyone else tho', we didn't even know if Tom had an action or not yet.

Literally the whole game wanted to lynch him and he hammered himself like 26 hours into the day without claiming. He did turn out to be town, but overall I'd rate it as... fairly poor judgment. Governor is mostly a pretty bad role tho' to be fair, there's extremely few decent situations in the first place. (Like... scum quicklynching someone in mylo, I guess...?)

I don't think Fabloo is actually scum but they've gone 3 nights without being nk'd after claiming weird PRs so I can't entirely blame disquieted, we probably shouldn't actually be doing that tho

Hello banana do you actually have any comments to make
btw
##Vote banana spritzee
do i even need to make a case they've said next to nothing all game except drop votes. no analysis to use from the d2 scum wagon situation because they were never on either of them!

i'm trying really hard to get this post out here but each time I hit the button I'm cut again, IT'S HAPPENED FOUR TIMES IN A ROW

Fabloo

« Reply #1806 on: April 24, 2020, 04:43:08 AM »
There. Are. Not. Two. Flavourcops in the game.

You do not think someone is a flavourcop if YOU ARE ALREADY A FLAVOURCOP.

You are lying.

PX isn't a flavor cop.

Fabloo

« Reply #1807 on: April 24, 2020, 04:44:06 AM »
That was just a one-shot ability. We used another one last night.

Fabloo

« Reply #1808 on: April 24, 2020, 04:45:26 AM »
Do you really think I'd ask BBM to Voyeur me over using a flavor cop?

BigBangMeteor

• The Professor
« Reply #1809 on: April 24, 2020, 04:51:29 AM »
also I'm tired and sleepy and forgot that I was pretending that I had some mysterious role and wasn't just a full-time voyeur. rip. but yeah I'm a full-time voyeur. terrifying that this is town's strongest non-mason info role.

what were the results of the ability PX used last night? also you said that you and PX have to alternate actions. If you used governor on D3 how did PX use an ability on N3?

Fabloo

« Reply #1810 on: April 24, 2020, 04:53:22 AM »
also I'm tired and sleepy and forgot that I was pretending that I had some mysterious role and wasn't just a full-time voyeur. rip. but yeah I'm a full-time voyeur. terrifying that this is town's strongest non-mason info role.

what were the results of the ability PX used last night? also you said that you and PX have to alternate actions. If you used governor on D3 how did PX use an ability on N3?

Because PX didn't use anything on N2. We just can't use our abilities in succession.

BigBangMeteor

• The Professor
« Reply #1811 on: April 24, 2020, 04:56:01 AM »
it's also kind of fire trucked up that half the town is vanillas but you and PX are not only masons (already the most powerful town role that's shown up) but also have like day and night JoaT abilities including something as powerful as governor.

it may just be that like tom was some kind of lynch delay? who the hell knows. sb is better at rolespeccing than me so he will solve the game when he wakes up I'm sure so I have someone to sheep

serela does your role mention any kind of restrictions on who you could replace with UB? I don't feel it would make sense for you to replace one of these claimed mason roles if one of them died N1. Does it say that you can only replace town, or only replace not-mafia, or what?

Fabloo

« Reply #1812 on: April 24, 2020, 04:57:35 AM »
N1/D1 we had no abilities at all. That's why I was frustrated at revealing early.

D2 Reveal Gender (Passive) -> N2 PX Gets Flavor Cop (1-Shot) -> D3 Governor -> N3 PX Used (???) (1-Shot)

BigBangMeteor

• The Professor
Re: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Night Three)
« Reply #1813 on: April 24, 2020, 04:58:17 AM »
For starters. me and my sister share abilities. However. This is compulsive. We alternate who is controlling our each actions each day and night. If I do an ability in the day, then my sister cannot use hers at night. Vice-versa.

Last night, my sister flavor copped Tom. We know his identity. We don't know who it is but.

That's entirely aside the point.

Let's see here...

you said this on N3 so that implies tom flavour copped N2

also you/PX were apparently responsible for the gender count thing so that was either N1 or D2, not sure if it was PX or you

BigBangMeteor

• The Professor
« Reply #1814 on: April 24, 2020, 04:59:50 AM »
Because PX didn't use anything on N2. We just can't use our abilities in succession.

N1/D1 we had no abilities at all. That's why I was frustrated at revealing early.

D2 Reveal Gender (Passive) -> N2 PX Gets Flavor Cop (1-Shot) -> D3 Governor -> N3 PX Used (???) (1-Shot)

i'm so confused I'm going to bed

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #1815 on: April 24, 2020, 05:02:45 AM »
Votecount
Fabloo (1): Disquieted
banana spritzee (1): Serela
Disquieted (1): banana spritzee
sb (0):
raikaria (0):
Serela (0):
Yaersulf (0):
BigBangMeteor (0):
Daiya (0):
PX (0):

There is currently 1 male character and 9 female characters in the game.
With 10 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch!
Not voting: sb, Fabloo, raikaria, Yaersulf, BigBangMeteor, Daiya, PX

Time until day phase ends: [ Expired ]
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 05:06:30 AM by Dormio Ergo Sum »

Fabloo

« Reply #1816 on: April 24, 2020, 05:02:51 AM »
Yeah sorry I'm messing things up.

I'm actually through with this gambit. What I said before the governor was a lie. I just don't want people freaking out about it. I was trying to bait scum and moreover extend our period of living. See we get more abilities the more the game goes on. I don't want to confuse everyone further.

In-fact, the abiliites we receive makes me believe that we are the sole power roles in this game.  Maybe some weaker ones like yours but I digress.

Fabloo

« Reply #1817 on: April 24, 2020, 05:03:38 AM »
For clarification. We are not compulsive. We don't share abilities. PX has all night abilities and mine work during the day.

BigBangMeteor

• The Professor
« Reply #1818 on: April 24, 2020, 05:08:11 AM »
it's terrible setup design to concentrate that much power into two roles. what if scum had just randed you n1 before you ever claimed and a protective role knew they had to target you? the more you talk about your roles the more you guys seem like third party to me.

I just don't know why you would use the governor on tom rather than save it for yourself. all I can think of is that it's actually just a way to delay the death of the lynch target until the night and you thought this would give you guys town cred or something.

Fabloo

« Reply #1819 on: April 24, 2020, 05:08:57 AM »
We are not third party and I think it would probably definitely be throwing to lynch us.

Fabloo

« Reply #1820 on: April 24, 2020, 05:09:55 AM »
it's terrible setup design to concentrate that much power into two roles. what if scum had just randed you n1 before you ever claimed and a protective role knew they had to target you? the more you talk about your roles the more you guys seem like third party to me.

I just don't know why you would use the governor on tom rather than save it for yourself. all I can think of is that it's actually just a way to delay the death of the lynch target until the night and you thought this would give you guys town cred or something.

It cannot be used on ourselves. That's why.

Fabloo

« Reply #1821 on: April 24, 2020, 05:17:23 AM »
BBM.

Why not just kill Serela and condemn Tom further when he cannot prove his claim? Why kill Tom. That's just not logical. If you're playing the numbers game. You have nobody who would defend Tom at all. It's not like he was doing himself a favor. You're absolutely right it's strange we're still alive. I am not against that at all. Why leave Serela alive?

PX

• School Idol?
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #1822 on: April 24, 2020, 05:20:05 AM »
I'm very much lost and confused and have no idea what's happening anymore. Yes I used my flavorcop on Tom N2. Yes I used an ability last night.

##Vote banana spritzee

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #1823 on: April 24, 2020, 05:21:00 AM »
serela does your role mention any kind of restrictions on who you could replace with UB? I don't feel it would make sense for you to replace one of these claimed mason roles if one of them died N1. Does it say that you can only replace town, or only replace not-mafia, or what?
It specifies that it works on those sharing my alignment, yes.

We can argue about the nightkills all day. Why isn't Fabloo dead? Why aren't I dead? Why isn't BBM dead? I don't think we'll get anywhere.

Who is scum.

Fabloo

« Reply #1824 on: April 24, 2020, 05:23:07 AM »
Yeah there's a reason I don't really believe Serela either because there's no way he could UB a role like ours. It's way too strong. I really doubt everything that's going on in front of me. Banana isn't really playing but Tom wasn't playing either and he was town.

Something is wrong. Very wrong.

Fabloo

« Reply #1825 on: April 24, 2020, 05:24:11 AM »
Who's left in the inactive crowd to accuse?

Banana? Yaersulf? Daiya?

Do we really think this contains the other two scum?

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #1826 on: April 24, 2020, 05:27:25 AM »
...that's actually a decent point tbh

fabloo are you and px third party survivor lovers

is this dormio's sequel to self reviving serial killer lovers

do you have some weird win condition on living a certain length since you apparently power up over time?

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #1827 on: April 24, 2020, 05:28:45 AM »
i would say fabloo is just not town but it's hard to see them as being scum with the role powers they've already displayed. maybe i shouldn't be outguessing our great lord dormio though, i know what kind of weird setups -I've- made, I should know this by now

Fabloo

« Reply #1828 on: April 24, 2020, 05:28:59 AM »
I wholeheartedly promise I am not third party lover with PX. We are just town and I really want to solve this game because of this. I cannot do it alone either. We do indeed power up over time. In-fact it takes an extremely long time and I'm not sure if we'll get there. I finally get a daycop on D7. Lol.

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #1829 on: April 24, 2020, 05:30:12 AM »
day 7 daycop rofl

clearly fabloo just wanted an excuse to governor (as any alignment) purely to stretch out time and get that sick lylo daycop