Author Topic: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Game Over!)  (Read 841201 times)

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
Re: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Day Three)
« Reply #1680 on: April 22, 2020, 03:26:29 AM »
So that means scum have a roleblocker and who cares what for the second ability, since they're gonna backseat it to carry the kill. I assume.

Tom, how did you think of Nucleus throughout the game?

BigBangMeteor

• The Professor
« Reply #1681 on: April 22, 2020, 03:34:33 AM »
Serela are you lying about your role results?

BigBangMeteor

• The Professor
« Reply #1682 on: April 22, 2020, 03:37:20 AM »
Tom, how does nucleus flipping scum affect your reads?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #1683 on: April 22, 2020, 03:37:39 AM »
Votecount
Tom (2): Fabloo, Yaersulf
banana spritzee (2): Serela, Tom
sb (0):
Fabloo (0):
raikaria (0):
Serela (0):
Yaersulf (0):
Disquieted (0):
BigBangMeteor (0):
Daiya (0):
PX (0):

There is currently 1 male character and 10 female characters in the game.
With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch!
Not voting: sb, raikaria, banana spritzee, Disquieted, BigBangMeteor, Daiya, PX

Time until day phase ends: [ Expired ]

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #1684 on: April 22, 2020, 03:47:11 AM »
EoD yesterday was so insanely wild, I got roped into the 'harmless third party fabloo" as he claimed ridiciulous things like Weak
third party waffle* Fabloo's the one that said it

Tom

« Reply #1685 on: April 22, 2020, 03:47:20 AM »
My eyes are on everyone who was on Nucleus' wagon.  Especially NNR and sb who were on both Nucleus' wagon and Serela's L-1 wagon.  Fabloo and PX were also present on both wagons but I've got strong townreads on them.

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #1686 on: April 22, 2020, 03:48:50 AM »
Serela are you lying about your role results?
????????

my action failed I mean, I -guess- maybe it wasn't a roleblocker but? I guess raikaria could be ascetic?

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #1687 on: April 22, 2020, 03:49:59 AM »
My eyes are on everyone who was on Nucleus' wagon.  Especially NNR and sb who were on both Nucleus' wagon and Serela's L-1 wagon.  Fabloo and PX were also present on both wagons but I've got strong townreads on them.
nnr is dead.

BigBangMeteor

• The Professor
« Reply #1688 on: April 22, 2020, 03:54:06 AM »

So you think the people who voted for Nucleus are scum or town?

????????

my action failed I mean, I -guess- maybe it wasn't a roleblocker but? I guess raikaria could be ascetic?

Raikaria should claim whether he's an ascetic. but you weren't roleblocked last night barring some role fire truckery.

are you third party serela? is that why you tried to get out of the 1v1 last minute?

Tom

« Reply #1689 on: April 22, 2020, 03:55:02 AM »
Sorry I seem to have overlooked that, the day has just begun

Tom

« Reply #1690 on: April 22, 2020, 03:57:21 AM »
So you think the people who voted for Nucleus are scum or town?
Well if I've got townreads on Fabloo and PX, sb is a scumread

BigBangMeteor

• The Professor
« Reply #1691 on: April 22, 2020, 04:00:50 AM »
I guess I'm just confused why you're beginning your search for scum on the wagon that lynched scum? Do you think that scum had a specific reason for wanting to lynch their buddy?

Tom

« Reply #1692 on: April 22, 2020, 04:02:23 AM »
Wouldn't that make them look town?  Like sacrifice one member to make everyone else stronger in terms of town reads?

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #1693 on: April 22, 2020, 04:03:50 AM »
Raikaria should claim whether he's an ascetic. but you weren't roleblocked last night barring some role fire truckery.

are you third party serela? is that why you tried to get out of the 1v1 last minute?
????????????????????????

wait, did you use an action to make me strongwilled or something? O:

i mean sorry if you weren't trying to out that but, you pretty much just claimed so as far as I can tell

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1694 on: April 22, 2020, 04:05:23 AM »
I thought we were over the clown fiesta...

BigBangMeteor

• The Professor
« Reply #1695 on: April 22, 2020, 04:17:06 AM »
????????????????????????

wait, did you use an action to make me strongwilled or something? O:

i mean sorry if you weren't trying to out that but, you pretty much just claimed so as far as I can tell

I used a role action. trying to stay purposely vague at least until we can eliminate another town role possibly interfering.

possibilities:
1) the scum roleblocker has a second part to their role that allows them to bypass my role (seems lame)
2) scum used multiple roles to both roleblock you and bypass my role (seems unlikely and also I feel like they wouldn't know that they had to even do that)
3) raikaria is an ascetic or there is a town safeguard who targeted raikaria (if so they should also claim)
4) you're scum, probably the third party

Why did you switch last minute to banana at the end of D2? what made you think that was a good idea?

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #1696 on: April 22, 2020, 04:21:07 AM »
EoD yesterday was so insanely wild, I got roped into the 'harmless third party waffles" as he claimed ridiciulous things like Weak and I'm always weak to turbowagons, oops. I do still want to lynch Banana tho', and Tom too.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1697 on: April 22, 2020, 04:22:02 AM »
there is circus music playing in my head again and I don't like it

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #1698 on: April 22, 2020, 04:23:53 AM »

BigBangMeteor

• The Professor
« Reply #1699 on: April 22, 2020, 04:26:33 AM »
Wouldn't that make them look town?  Like sacrifice one member to make everyone else stronger in terms of town reads?

sure but why do you suspect SB (and NNR before you realized he was dead) over Yaersulf/me/Daiya?

wondering if scum!Tom would wifom forgetting the scumkill lol

the harmless third party thing was so frustrating. why would harmless third party nucleus not claim that rather than keep saying he was town? ugh. I wish you were someone other than you but this does seem like a serela thing to do.

BigBangMeteor

• The Professor
« Reply #1700 on: April 22, 2020, 04:31:58 AM »
Here's an interesting thing I noticed rereading. Not only do the new votals not show a non-gendered person, all the D2 votals were edited at the end of N2/start of D3 to also not show a non-gendered person.

Here's the first votals of D2:

Votecount
Serela (1): Polaris
Polaris (0):
Tom (0):
Fabloo (0):
raikaria (0):
banana spritzee (0):
Yaersulf (0):
Disquieted (0):
NucleusWaffles (0):
BigBangMeteor (0):
Daiya (0):
NekoNekoRex (0):
PX (0):

There are currently 2 male characters and 11 female characters in the game.
With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch!
Not voting: Tom, Fabloo, raikaria, banana spritzee, Serela, Yaersulf, Disquieted, NucleusWaffles, BigBangMeteor, Daiya, NekoNekoRex, PX

Time until day phase ends: [ Expired ]

« Reply #1701 on: April 22, 2020, 04:35:06 AM »
Rude, Dormio's trying to gaslight us.

« Reply #1702 on: April 22, 2020, 04:43:49 AM »
Daiya is another person that Nucleus was weirdly into the idea of being town, despite other people suspecting him. Could the scumteam be Tom/Nucleus/Daiya?

BigBangMeteor

• The Professor
« Reply #1703 on: April 22, 2020, 04:52:06 AM »
I remember thinking it was weird that none of us noticed until like halfway through D2 that the gender count didnt add up to the number of players alive. Impossible to know now and probably also nothing for us to do anyways but I wonder if they started off female and only became non-gendered partway through the day or something. Also possible we're all just blind.

I was rereading nucleus before I got distracted by this serela stuff and god I have no idea. the nucleus/bard interactions are very weird. if bard hadnt subbed out I could see it being a newbscum player talking to his more experienced buddy. nucleus/tom feels like a super obvious link with nucleus hard defending him for so long. idk.

as a side note i relaly dislike banana's posts cuz they're all like "i think X but since i'm way behind who knows maybe I'm wrong" and it just feels like every statement he makes comes with some kind of qualifier.

tbh when serela first claimed he was hooked I was like 99% sure he was the third but now I'm starting to doubt it and am thinking of all these random scum role permutations. i'm also wondering if this is an NOC manhunt game. feels kinda weird for the scum rolecop to have like 2 extra redacted abilities.

« Reply #1704 on: April 22, 2020, 04:55:50 AM »
i'm also wondering if this is an NOC manhunt game. feels kinda weird for the scum rolecop to have like 2 extra redacted abilities.

Sorry but you're going to have to explain this one, these words mean nothing to me.

Fabloo

• The rain falls down on last year's man.
« Reply #1705 on: April 22, 2020, 04:57:31 AM »
My vote on Tom is more comfort than confirmation. I want to think about things soon.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1706 on: April 22, 2020, 05:04:49 AM »
Pretty sure the two extra abilities are mafia chat and the factional kill, BBM.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #1707 on: April 22, 2020, 05:19:14 AM »
Here's an interesting thing I noticed rereading. Not only do the new votals not show a non-gendered person, all the D2 votals were edited at the end of N2/start of D3 to also not show a non-gendered person.
Why did nobody point out to me that 2+10 != 13.

Re: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Day Two)
« Reply #1708 on: April 22, 2020, 05:21:31 AM »
Holy crap.

Inb4 Dormio miscounted again.

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #1709 on: April 22, 2020, 05:55:16 AM »
If you guys could have seen my face when I woke up Yesterday and saw after all the effort some players put into forceing my vote over to Serela; you ended up lynching Waffles anyway and I was right he was the scum.

Anyway I got to go to work in a short while [different shifts this week]. This is honestly mostly a prod dodge.

As for those who are voting me due to Nucleus' behavior all I have to say is I never defended them back

You were also MIA for like 95% of Day 2

With scum fully aware of a tracker, I tried to target not the obvscum, but the possibly 'townier' scum who might be doing a nightkill in their place. So, I went after Raikaria, assuming scumteam probably isn't a mix of banana/tom/waffle/daiya because that just sounds like a bad hosting idea? And I don't think NNR(rip)/BBM/SB/Disquieted are super likely to be scum. Then again, that's every veteran player other than Rai and masons, so that could be wrong @_@

But predictably for me not turning up dead, I was roleblocked :C

Wait; so after I hard pushed the Waffle wagon and had to be threatened and bullied off to switch to you, you class me as 'townie scum' and track me? I ultimately only switched because PX switched and I thought the Waffle Wagon was impossible. I

What is with this game and people claiming PR's and then claiming a nonsensical target? In what world is there a Waffle/Raikaria scumteam after D2?

I am not an ascetic. I do not even know what that does.

Anyway, I'm not going to vote right now because I don't have time to re-read; but just gonna throw out some quick thoughts:

Tom - Still heavily suspect him, mostly due to not really contributing anything.

Polaris/SB - Waffles flipping scum makes Waffles obeying their request to fullclaim [which I thought was very suspicious] look really bad for SB's slot. SB was also one of the ones really trying to get me to lynch Serela.

Fabloo - ED2 behavior towards lynching Serela puts him in a bad light. In fact, the lack of giving me an actual reason/case when asked; perhaps it was more 'don't lynch Waffles'. In fact; his attitude was quite heavily 'We are not lynching a claimed power role D2'. AKA: 'We are not lynching Waffles'. Who flipped Red. If we'd lynched Serela and he'd flipped Green I'd be lynching him right now, but he didn ultimately swap to Waffles and Waffles flipped Red.

Yaersulf - He was on Waffles almost as long as me. Kinda makes me think he could be Town now, barring a major bus.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.