Author Topic: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Game Over!)  (Read 841244 times)

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
Re: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Day Two)
« Reply #1440 on: April 20, 2020, 11:57:08 PM »
So what’s wrong with Fabloo’s aggressive behaviour, Rai?

What happens if Serela flips town? If you’re on the wagon and Serela flips town, you’re fine, right?

Sorry im just trying to unravel the logic of “if Serela flips scum, I’m next, so I don’t want to vote” and I can’t get over you avoiding a lynch so you want people to convince you that Serela is scum. It’s not the most genuine interpretation I could have.

If Serela flips town then I'm likly going after Fabloo tomorrow for his highly aggressive behaviour in getting that mislynch.

If Serela flips red and I helped lynch it [Because they seem to want me to help lynch Serela still despite making these threats?]; great! Except Fabloo and SB have both stated they intend to lynch me [who's Town] if Serela flips red, and have both not explained why this is their intention when I have asked them.

There's also the fact the 'switch vote or die' thing was specificaly directed at me and Serela [Why would Serela switch from his counterwagon anyway btw; this threat was dumb] but ignored PX/Yaersulf. Which I've pointed out. And Fabloo has not responded to.

Well I would probably vote serela over nucleus since these seem to be the options for today, depending on serela's claim.

Im a bit unsure of what exactly youre looking for raikaria. People have posted the cases?

And the cases are very wishy-washy and seem to be based on 'Serela is reacting to what's happening now'. I don't see anything inherently scummy about reacting to recent developments?

I've spent the last few hours asking people to give me their cases and that's the best response I've gotten. It's really not very convincing. The best reason I've been given is one I've already acknowledged in that Zeep suspected Serela then died. But that could just as easily be a scum gambit to set up a Serela lynch.

I think that rai's turn on Nucleus with so much conviction looks scummy when they had a light townread on them before. I guess it's also like, I would expect town to feel kind of lost in this gamestate but rai doesn't really feel lost, it feels like he's secure in his cases and also I was kinda bothered by "can someone explain the Serela cases to me" when I voted Serela! With words! And they were mostly ignored and he seems to focus in on one part of the case he doesn't like and doesn't really handle the rest much.

Again, Nucleus's bad posts made up a significant amount of his overall content and I feel they were really; really bad.

I'm aware you voted Serela with words. Voting with words is such a rare thing right now it seems. But the case you made wasn't very convincing to me. I was asking for more; and for the other Serela voters to explain their stances more.

If you are that adamant about it Sister, then We shall relent for now and give them more time to out themselves. We still don't feel good about Serela being a part of our faction, so Our vote shall move there

##Unvote
##Vote Serela

Remember that third condition I stated?

1: I will chance vote if someone can convince me Serela has a good chance of flipping scum

2: I will change vote if people can change my mind on Waffles

and 3: I will change vote to avoid a NL if a Waffles vote becomes untenable and unrealistic.

PX's flip has made 3 be fufilled.

I do this reluctantly; and as much as I loathe setting up lynched the day before; if Serela flips Green, I'm coming for you Fabloo, Mason claim or not. Your stance and methords of trying to make people votechange is frankly completely unacceptable in my eyes and if this is a mislynch you are like 90% Red in my eyes.

##Unvote
##Vote: Serela

I think it would be more genuine if rai was adamant about refusing to budge instead of saying "convince me" while ignoring the whole thing against serela

I'm not refusing to budge. I'm asking for the people pushing the wagon to actually make a case that's better than 'Serela's focusing on current events a lot' which isn't inherently scummy to me and certainly isn't worse than Waffle's claim in my eyes.

I'm Town. My wincon is to lynch the scum. To do that I should lynch whoever I feel is scummiest. I simply do not think Serela is as scummy as Waffles. I fail to see how this is difficult to understand.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #1441 on: April 20, 2020, 11:57:40 PM »
Votecount
Serela (6): NekoNekoRex, sb, Fabloo, Disquieted, PX, raikaria (L-1!)
NucleusWaffles (3): Yaersulf, Serela
Disquieted (2): banana spritzee, Tom
Daiya (1): BigBangMeteor
raikaria (1): NucleusWaffles
sb (0):
Yaersulf (0):
Tom (0):
NekoNekoRex (0):
BigBangMeteor (0):
banana spritzee (0):
Fabloo (0):
PX (0):

There are currently 2 male characters and 11 female characters in the game.
With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch!
Not voting: Daiya
Serela is a L-1!

Time until day phase ends: [ Expired ]
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 01:26:24 AM by Dormio Ergo Sum »

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #1442 on: April 20, 2020, 11:58:07 PM »
Now I'm going to sleep.

Hopefully Fabloo and co are right and I'm not making a mistake.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1443 on: April 20, 2020, 11:58:38 PM »
##unvote

no hammer, traditional last rites need to be done

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1444 on: April 20, 2020, 11:59:38 PM »
Raikaria are you just forgetting the fact that Fabloo and PX are claimed masons?

I'm sure Fabloo doesn't want to lynch his town-confirmed partner.

BigBangMeteor

• The Professor
« Reply #1445 on: April 21, 2020, 12:00:57 AM »
Not necessarily sure I agree with the bit about raikaria being scum cuz he's confident, cuz like, NNR is also pretty confident. But I can see the bit about his shift on nucleus seeming fake.

Cut by raikaria. If you don't think serela is scummy you can just... Keep your vote on nucleus? I don't think your vote is exactly necessary for a lynch.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1446 on: April 21, 2020, 12:05:06 AM »
Gonna restate this for the record; Serela was briefly at L-1, he should definitely claim.

« Reply #1447 on: April 21, 2020, 12:06:46 AM »
Alright, all the people voting Serela except Raikaria are solid townreads for me (and even Raikaria doesn't seem that) suspicious. So I'll put my faith in you guys.

##Unvote
##Vote:Serela

BigBangMeteor

• The Professor
« Reply #1448 on: April 21, 2020, 12:07:15 AM »
We're almost at hammer hld off until the claim

« Reply #1449 on: April 21, 2020, 12:07:42 AM »
Formatting is hard, that should read (and even Raikaria doesn't seem that suspicious)

Also should I not be putting it at L-1?

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1450 on: April 21, 2020, 12:08:56 AM »
You should not be putting it at L-1.

« Reply #1451 on: April 21, 2020, 12:09:22 AM »
Got it boss.

##Unvote

PX

• School Idol?
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #1452 on: April 21, 2020, 12:11:12 AM »
If you put them at L-1 they can always self hammer to shut off discussion

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1453 on: April 21, 2020, 12:11:28 AM »
It's ok, new things and all that.

Traditionally we should wait for a claim before any lynch is all. You don't do that and you start lynching town 1-shot vigilantes for no reason.

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #1454 on: April 21, 2020, 12:12:18 AM »
S C R E A M I N G

i'm a universal backup without all of waffle's bs restrictions can we lynch him now

« Reply #1455 on: April 21, 2020, 12:13:07 AM »
Is that a serious claim?

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #1456 on: April 21, 2020, 12:14:10 AM »
do you think i'm joking???? if it wasn't for unvotes i'd be currently hammered

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #1457 on: April 21, 2020, 12:14:28 AM »
:extreme thinking:
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1458 on: April 21, 2020, 12:14:59 AM »
This is actually about what I expected and is why I didn't really want to look at Serela.

Not sure about it now that I'm looking at the exact details. Give me time.

« Reply #1459 on: April 21, 2020, 12:15:28 AM »
I mean, at least this way if Serela's telling the truth and we go through with this that's an easy lynch on Nucleus tomorrow right? :V

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #1460 on: April 21, 2020, 12:16:36 AM »
Why didn't he counter claim right away?
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1461 on: April 21, 2020, 12:16:58 AM »
He did, NNR, you just didn't realise it.

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #1462 on: April 21, 2020, 12:17:54 AM »
Why didn't he counter claim right away?
"hello I am the town tracker please nightkill me faster scum"

i legit thought the claim looked bad but I am admittedly wearing very biased glasses

« Reply #1463 on: April 21, 2020, 12:20:23 AM »
##Vote: NucleusWaffles

Opening this back up as an option.

Daiya

• danse macabre
« Reply #1464 on: April 21, 2020, 12:21:12 AM »
The rest of the case feels more like "hey what if he did this" but if we're really basing cases around the scumteam asking townies for their asl idk what to say. What stops him from having this role regardless of alignment? Dormio is a fire trucking weird host dude. He gave Skypal a VT in a role madness game. Self-Reviving Serial Killer Lovers. I'm not brave enough to say "haha yeah this definitely couldn't exist" because I don't have the confidence in that at all.
ok, i was starting to wonder why our claimed power roles are "game-altering masons with nighttalk" and "gender-specific targeting universal backup", while zeep flips "tracker". god this game's a headache.

i can't believe i'm not voting for someone so blatantly anti-town, but i legitimately can't see waffle's bs happening from a scum perspective. he put his life on the line with a dubious af claim in order to make a bunch of unconvincing scum reads that no one followed up on? i have trouble imagining what kind of scum team would allow this strawberries. the reasoning for his game-solving scumreads is definitely bad, but that's exactly what it seems like to me. bad, not scummy. his reasoning for targeting me is also bad, but it's an action that i could reasonably see waffles taking. won't be confirming or denying his theory that i'm a pr. you get the idea.

i'm ok with a serela lynch. light defended him earlier, so i do feel bad about switching. his logic for pushing me checks out, but it gets overshadowed by the fact that he hasn't really changed much. the most i've seen him do is case me and defend himself.

cut by serela's claim, but i figure i should post this anyway. obviously need to reevaluate.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1465 on: April 21, 2020, 12:21:23 AM »
How does one back up a mason, anyways?

Irrelevant to the current conversation but I was about to ask it when Nucleus claimed. Might as well, haha.

Daiya

• danse macabre
« Reply #1466 on: April 21, 2020, 12:23:42 AM »
ok, i was starting to wonder why our claimed power roles are "game-altering masons with nighttalk" and "gender-specific targeting universal backup", while zeep flips "tracker". god this game's a headache.
Once in a blue moon mafia players almost transform into self aware creatures. Almost.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1467 on: April 21, 2020, 12:24:27 AM »
##Vote Banana Spritzee

idk lmao we're probably lynching Nucleus now lmao!!!!

BigBangMeteor

• The Professor
« Reply #1468 on: April 21, 2020, 12:24:41 AM »
Inb4 double backups baby

@nucleus you mentioned some conditions and restrictions you have. Claim everything.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1469 on: April 21, 2020, 12:26:41 AM »
don't you dare curse this game

unrelatedly if adol is some superpowered role and they die I refuse to believe we could have TWO of them afterwards, it would be silly.

Two backups should not exist.