Author Topic: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Game Over!)  (Read 841347 times)

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
Re: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Day Two)
« Reply #1380 on: April 20, 2020, 10:07:57 PM »
Votecount
NucleusWaffles (4): Yaersulf, PX, Serela, raikaria
Serela (3): NekoNekoRex, sb, Fabloo
Disquieted (2): banana spritzee, Tom
Daiya (1): BigBangMeteor
raikaria (1): NucleusWaffles
sb (0):
Yaersulf (0):
Tom (0):
NekoNekoRex (0):
BigBangMeteor (0):
banana spritzee (0):
Fabloo (0):
PX (0):

There are currently 2 male characters and 11 female characters in the game.
With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch!
Not voting: Daiya, Disquieted

Time until day phase ends: [ Expired ]
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 01:26:55 AM by Dormio Ergo Sum »

Fabloo

• The rain falls down on last year's man.
« Reply #1381 on: April 20, 2020, 10:09:21 PM »
We are not lynching a claimed PR on D2. We have so much time on our side. If he's lying then it will catch up to him. So far the people who have wanted waffle have only focused on his claim and it's leaving a sour impression onto me. It's not that I am absolving him of all possible guilt. It's that if we lynch him and he happens to be the role he claims to be we've dug a further hole.

I've heard you say it to me in almost a really snooty way. Am I just going to give all PR claims a free pass? Absolutely not. I would love if scum continued to claim PRs because then they have to prove their results. It makes them liable. Tell me what Nucleus gains asserting his role this early as scum. What's the move here? He wasn't exactly a dominating presence and he wasn't even being pressured that hard. From what I remember Nucleus had about one vote. I'm starting to think the people who are on him are actually scum trying to validate getting rid of someone for shallow reasons.

Fabloo

« Reply #1382 on: April 20, 2020, 10:10:20 PM »
Rai and Serela pick a different target or I will remove you from this game.

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #1383 on: April 20, 2020, 10:13:15 PM »
wtf??????

Fabloo

« Reply #1384 on: April 20, 2020, 10:17:35 PM »
That was just me acting. Something a god would say. I don't actually have that ability.

Anyways. I am very tired of hearing the same opinion about Waffle. You two need to start looking somewhere else.

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #1385 on: April 20, 2020, 10:20:16 PM »
Rai literally just tried to open a discussion about the wagon you're on, which you've ignored in favor of threatening him instead.

Cut, oh, okay, please don't be rude just to be "in character"

Waffle is literally the biggest wagon so, uh, NO?

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #1386 on: April 20, 2020, 10:21:35 PM »
I don't care if you're "tired" of hearing about the person I think is scum. I think they need to be lynched and currently a majority seems to agree!

Fabloo

« Reply #1387 on: April 20, 2020, 10:22:42 PM »
Rai literally just tried to open a discussion about the wagon you're on, which you've ignored in favor of threatening him instead.

Cut, oh, okay, please don't be rude just to be "in character"

Waffle is literally the biggest wagon so, uh, NO?

Yeah meow was the biggest wagon and he was town too. He was also a newbie. I want to hear your other thoughts on other people.

The case on you (Serela) has been pretty scattered throughout. I just think you're being fake. I could try and put this together in a paragraph if you want but sb has done a decent job of doing so already.

Fabloo

« Reply #1388 on: April 20, 2020, 10:23:51 PM »
I don't care if you're "tired" of hearing about the person I think is scum. I think they need to be lynched and currently a majority seems to agree!

Let's see who the majority is

PX who isn't here and doesn't listen to me. Doesn't talk to me in our QT.
Yearsulf who isn't here and doesn't listen to anyone.
You.
Raikara.

Yeah this is definitely the majority.

PX

• School Idol?
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #1389 on: April 20, 2020, 10:24:36 PM »
Reading the votes on Serela I can understand where they're coming from, that gut feeling came to me too on his attitude and posts. However I still think we should lynch Waffles over Serela for now, I cannot in good faith believe his claim is real. His vote on Raikaria literally comes out of left field with no explanation for it until [/url=https://shrinemaiden.com/index.php?topic=123.msg5742#msg5742]later[/url], which is just one big OMGUS post, and his Day 1 is so nonexisting that his final vote from that day was 25 hours into the day[/b].

10 cuts what

« Reply #1390 on: April 20, 2020, 10:25:01 PM »
The case on Nuclear, from what I can see, seems to revolve heavily around "he said he targeted Daiya, but then said he forgot about Daiya". In this case, his action (as town) would've done nothing, and Daiya was lowposting in a game that's moving pretty damn quickly. I think this is a plausible explanation.

Are there Nuclear votes that actually delve into why his content is scummy? I don't mean "difficult to parse", I want someone to tell me what the scum motive for his actions are because he's definitely messy and I don't feel comfortable with him, but I don't see a reason to consider him crazy scum instead of crazy town right now.

PX

• School Idol?
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #1391 on: April 20, 2020, 10:25:24 PM »
Reading the votes on Serela I can understand where they're coming from, that gut feeling came to me too on his attitude and posts. However I still think we should lynch Waffles over Serela for now, I cannot in good faith believe his claim is real. His vote on Raikaria literally comes out of left field with no explanation for it until later, which is just one big OMGUS post, and his Day 1 is so nonexisting that his final vote from that day was 25 hours into the day.

Wow I really need more sleep

« Reply #1392 on: April 20, 2020, 10:26:13 PM »
The case on Nuclear, from what I can see, seems to revolve heavily around "he said he targeted Daiya, but then said he forgot about Daiya". In this case, his action (as town) would've done nothing, and Daiya was lowposting in a game that's moving pretty damn quickly. I think this is a plausible explanation.

Are there Nuclear votes that actually delve into why his content is scummy? I don't mean "difficult to parse", I want someone to tell me what the scum motive for his actions are because he's definitely messy and I don't feel comfortable with him, but I don't see a reason to consider him crazy scum instead of crazy town right now.

To make this clearer since I kinda forgot to conclude, the Daiya point isn't bad, but I'd never want to drive an entire lynch based on it.

Fabloo

« Reply #1393 on: April 20, 2020, 10:27:42 PM »
Reading the votes on Serela I can understand where they're coming from, that gut feeling came to me too on his attitude and posts. However I still think we should lynch Waffles over Serela for now, I cannot in good faith believe his claim is real. His vote on Raikaria literally comes out of left field with no explanation for it until [/url=https://shrinemaiden.com/index.php?topic=123.msg5742#msg5742]later[/url], which is just one big OMGUS post, and his Day 1 is so nonexisting that his final vote from that day was 25 hours into the day[/b].

10 cuts what

Sister. Please heed my words.

We are not lynching a claimed PR on D2. We have so much time on our side. If he's lying then it will catch up to him. So far the people who have wanted waffle have only focused on his claim and it's leaving a sour impression onto me. It's not that I am absolving him of all possible guilt. It's that if we lynch him and he happens to be the role he claims to be we've dug a further hole.

I've heard you say it to me in almost a really snooty way. Am I just going to give all PR claims a free pass? Absolutely not. I would love if scum continued to claim PRs because then they have to prove their results. It makes them liable. Tell me what Nucleus gains asserting his role this early as scum. What's the move here? He wasn't exactly a dominating presence and he wasn't even being pressured that hard. From what I remember Nucleus had about one vote. I'm starting to think the people who are on him are actually scum trying to validate getting rid of someone for shallow reasons.

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #1394 on: April 20, 2020, 10:33:35 PM »

1: Why is this only directed at us and not PX/Yaersulf

2: I've just asked for people to convince me otherwise, particularly on the Serela wagon which is the secondary one. I am actively trying to look elsewhere at this point, aware that despite my efforts it seems not enough people think as badly of the circumstances [The lack of SENSE it makes; the situation he claimed in, and the fact he did so when pushing people for what he views as rolefishing] around Waffle's claim to lynch it.

If you want me to change my vote; convince me. I heavily base my lynches off chance the person is scum v risk to Town. I do not belive Waffle's claim however.

So you'll either need to convince me:

1: Waffle's claim is legitimate or at least is more likly to be legitimate than I think

2: Some other wagon has a higher chance of hitting scum.

4 votes is not a majority; Serela. As it stands a majority disagree.

Yeah meow was the biggest wagon and he was town too. He was also a newbie. I want to hear your other thoughts on other people.

The case on you (Serela) has been pretty scattered throughout. I just think you're being fake. I could try and put this together in a paragraph if you want but sb has done a decent job of doing so already.

My thoughts on Tom are that he is scummy for hyperlurking, bringing little to Town and the same reasons I brought up during Day 1 [Heavy OMGUS based voting, little~no effort to actually make cases; a few inconsistancies]

My opinion on Yaersulf has improved slightly during Day 2, but I still hold a weak scumread on him for Day 1 events that he's not fully shaken off.

I've pretty much changed my opinion from ED2 on Smartbomb/BBM based on events and posts since.

I have a slight suspicion of the Polaris/SB slot; that mostly comes from the Waffle case and the fact Waffle happily outed when asked by Polaris.

My reason for voting Nuclear has more points than that; SB:

1: I think the circumstances around him claiming are incredibly suspicious; not just his claim of targeting Daiya. He claimed right after making a scumteam case that was largely rooted in people seeming to fish for Power Roles; when asked to fullclaim out of the blue by Polaris; at 2/7. This is very, very suspicious, and very very inconsistant with his Scumteam case. Surely Polaris outright asking for a fullclaim is far more 'Rolefishing' than anything in the exchange between me/BBM he says is rolefishing?

2: I think his 'case' on a Yaersulf/me/BBM scumteam is really desperate. Especially given Yaersulf/BBM are two people out of three I have actively tried to lynch and disagreed with. For this to be the case both my Mid Day 2 and Late Day 1 would have to be heavy bussing attempts. It indicates either he's just making up reads or flat-out not reading interactions.

3: There's the whole fact that targeting Daiya with his role N1 makes absolutely no sense. Not just from the 'he forgot he existed' perspective, but because pretty much no-one had expressed a particular townread on Daiya N1, and many were actually saying they'd vote him D2. This dosen't come across as a scumkill target; meaning:

a - Waffles is telling the truth and just chose perhaps the worst possible target to backup; and then forgot said pllayer existed D2
b - Waffles did target Daiya; but with some other role. This supports him claiming he knows Daiya is highly likly a PR. [By the way; why is he even giving out this info when he's accusing me/BBM of rolefishing?]
c - Is outright lying

As you can see, my scumread on Waffles comes from more than simply his targeting of Daiya. It's the combination of 1,2 and 3 which is making my 'fakeclaim' and 'scumclaim' alarms wail like mad.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Fabloo

« Reply #1395 on: April 20, 2020, 10:39:48 PM »
I'm pretty sure Nucleus' intention was not to see who to backup rather what would happen if they did so. His early D1 claims were that he was looking for specific individuals and could only target them based on gender. He also asked for claims in that same department.

Do you really think that a brand new player as scum devises all this by D1? Let's not forget if we're under the assumption of some form of coaching that his posting would be as chaotic as they are already.

BigBangMeteor

• The Professor
« Reply #1396 on: April 20, 2020, 10:42:14 PM »
I actually think Nucleus's role works better as like, a soft protective role now that it's outed, if he's town. If he's scum then they have to either avoid killing outed roles or Nucleus will be outed bc he won't be able to fake it. also, the scummiest thing about nucleus is that it felt like he was coasting. i no longer feel like this is the case even if i don't agree with the points he's making. like fabloo said, i'm skeptical of his ability to devise the case as scum.

Nucleus I know you don't think I'm town but please target NNR or at least tell us a couple people who you're thinking of targeting so we can tell you not to target people who are obviously not going to be nightkilled like Daiya ;_;

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #1397 on: April 20, 2020, 10:43:24 PM »
I'm pretty sure Nucleus' intention was not to see who to backup rather what would happen if they did so. His early D1 claims were that he was looking for specific individuals and could only target them based on gender. He also asked for claims in that same department.

Do you really think that a brand new player as scum devises all this by D1? Let's not forget if we're under the assumption of some form of coaching that his posting would be as chaotic as they are already.

And I am of the opinion that this whole gender thing is pointless and a diversion. Having in-game stuff based on role fluff seems... really silly.

And as I said before; my one hangup is the fact that Waffle's case and claim are so bad it makes me think 'does he have anyone in his ear?'

But I need to be convinced that someone else is a better lynch. For example; I need to see an actual case on Serela to convince me of that, because I myself haven't seen anything glareing bad with Serela. And I'm highly reluctant to switch to Tom/Yasulf because they're not wagons atm.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Fabloo

« Reply #1398 on: April 20, 2020, 10:43:46 PM »
if Serela flips red I'm voting Raikara immediately after.

If he flips green then I'll have to rethink these events.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #1399 on: April 20, 2020, 10:46:02 PM »
this sounds like a pretty anti town opinion
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #1400 on: April 20, 2020, 10:48:01 PM »
Or rather its not but it feels weirdly.... Just really sour
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #1401 on: April 20, 2020, 10:50:54 PM »
"Everyone agrees so it must be true!" Just sounds like the most scum masquerading as town thing to say ever

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #1402 on: April 20, 2020, 10:52:28 PM »
"I think meow is scum and the majoroty agrees!" Says motk while NNR hisses and spits with untamed fury just off camera

BigBangMeteor

• The Professor
« Reply #1403 on: April 20, 2020, 10:54:00 PM »
Raikaria can you expand on your feelings about Daiya? This is basically all you've said about him on D2 outside of Nucleus's decision to target him N1, which is more about nucleus than daiya.

I'm also not particually fond of the Daiya wagon. Daiya hasn't been the most active player, but I've townread most of what they've said comparatively more than I've townread most other low-activity players. And this includes PX who is a claimed mason.

nnr i don't think your hissing and spitting is off camera

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1404 on: April 20, 2020, 11:08:44 PM »
##Vote: Serela

I don't think my mind's ever gonna be here again, this day is done to me and I just need another flip. At least this way people can stop arguing about how Nucleus has the majority.

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #1405 on: April 20, 2020, 11:08:56 PM »
Raikaria can you expand on your feelings about Daiya? This is basically all you've said about him on D2 outside of Nucleus's decision to target him N1, which is more about nucleus than daiya.

nnr i don't think your hissing and spitting is off camera

I really don't have too much to say on Daiya because Daiya themselves hasn't been saying too much.

I did kind of like what content they posted during Day 1, but Day 2 is extremely content-light and basically boils down to 'I like Smartbomb' and 'I'm new too'.

So I would say my slightly positive read on Daiya has deteriorated over Day 2.

I'm actively asking for people to summarize the case on Serela and to try and convince me that Serela has a higher chance of flipping scum than Waffles...

How does this make me red if Serela is red? I'm open to the idea of lynching Serela; I just want the case elaborated on and for people to actually try and convince me that Serela is a better lynch than Waffles is.

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #1406 on: April 20, 2020, 11:10:40 PM »
Also it's 10 past midnight. So if you guys want to convince me to change, can you do it soon? Because I really need to go to sleep soon and well; when that happens I'm stuck there.

« Reply #1407 on: April 20, 2020, 11:14:20 PM »

Yeah, I thought so too.

« Reply #1408 on: April 20, 2020, 11:15:22 PM »
I'm awake. \o/

I wanna lynch Nucleus but I'm happy to defer to your collective experience and vote Serela if that's what we're doing.

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #1409 on: April 20, 2020, 11:17:04 PM »
That's two people pairing me+Serela without explaining why.

This is concerning.

Especially since this is coming up right after Fabloo aggressively threatened me and Serela to change votes [But not PX/Yaersulf], and I'm outright asking people to convince me on their Serela cases.