Author Topic: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Game Over!)  (Read 835521 times)

Polaris

Re: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Day Two)
« Reply #1260 on: April 20, 2020, 05:55:09 AM »
looking at what, exactly?

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1261 on: April 20, 2020, 05:56:57 AM »
:squint:

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
Re: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Day 2)
« Reply #1262 on: April 20, 2020, 06:04:12 AM »
Votecount
Daiya (3): Fabloo, Polaris, BigBangMeteor
NucleusWaffles (3): Yaersulf, PX, Serela
Disquieted (2): banana spritzee, Tom
Yaersulf (1): NucleusWaffles
Tom (1): raikaria
Serela (1): NekoNekoRex
Polaris (1): Disquieted
raikaria (0):
NekoNekoRex (0):
BigBangMeteor (0):
banana spritzee (0):
Fabloo (0):
PX (0):

There are currently 2 male characters and 11 female characters in the game.
With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch!
Not voting: Daiya

Time until day phase ends: [ Expired ]
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 01:29:25 AM by Dormio Ergo Sum »

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #1263 on: April 20, 2020, 06:38:31 AM »
Polaris is requesting a replacement for Ys Mafia, please message me if you are interested in joining.

Polaris

« Reply #1264 on: April 20, 2020, 06:42:24 AM »
sorry guys, i already blew up once before and i realized now i shouldn't be playing anymore.

sorry to fabloo for what i said during day one, i shouldn't have said any of those things.

hope the game goes well.

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #1265 on: April 20, 2020, 06:51:29 AM »
*Wakes up*

*Reads Serela drunkposting, Nucleus suggesting that the scumteam involves me/BBM/Yasulf somehow despite our interactions based purely on rolespec; more FLAVOUR SPEC; and Polaris seemingly deleting their account because I can't click their username to look back on their post history to re-read them specifically*

You see, things like this is why I wanted to sleep before re-reading this nonsense.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #1266 on: April 20, 2020, 06:54:58 AM »
Also why on earth would Waffles actually claim Universal Backup in this situation?

And he says his scumteam read is clear but it's entirely based on me and BBM mentioning the masons before... and then he goes and claims his PR when his case is based on PR speculation and thinking we're fishing for PR info?

And Polaris tells him to fullclaim and he does with no resistance or suspicion of Polaris despite his case being about PR fishing.

Does that chain of events make absolutely no sense to anyone else?

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

« Reply #1267 on: April 20, 2020, 06:57:07 AM »
Aww damn, I'll miss you Polaris. I enjoyed your presence in the game.

But taking care of yourself comes first, so if being here was doing bad things for you then that's what's gotta happen.

NucleusWaffles

« Reply #1268 on: April 20, 2020, 07:08:10 AM »
I understand the scumteam is reasonably confused, which is the effect I had hoped to achieve

##Unvote
##Vote raikaria

At this point I believe its hunting for which scum on my team list BBM/Raikaria/Yaesulf has the most powerful role which can finally help swing things back in our favour.

I think Raikaria's/Yaesulf strategic posting activity implies a stronger role, BBM is likely the weaker link so can put himself out there more.

To accelerate things, here's a tl;dr of what happened, give or take Raikaria, as I respect your occupation in saving lives;

Disquieted lynch was disputed by me. Alternative lynch target Daiya also disputed by me.

Polaris vs Serela vs BBM vs Me. I was asked to fullclaim, I partially claimed.

Fabloo, Polaris, BBM, NNR, and I somewhat agreed on shaky grounds, so we now should have no immediate further need to pursue Daiya (I think and hope this remains true).

I also backed my PR claim with my scumteam read of BBM/Yaesulf/Raikaria, my main argument being the power role speculations seem to be a scum slip after outing our strong investigational roles.

End of briefing.

In summary, we have little time left and I strong discourage against lynching Daiya specifically. I am heavily townreading NNR, Disquieted so I doubt they would help.

The Fabloo situation is too complex to handle as too much information is missing from my side, I hope that now that I have claimed we can progress while keeping Fabloo alive for now, because other than the role which seems especially weird. I see Fabloo agreeing to my role mechanics very accurately which makes me townread him.

« Reply #1269 on: April 20, 2020, 07:12:21 AM »

Fabloo, Polaris, BBM, NNR, and I somewhat agreed on shaky grounds, so we now should have no immediate further need to pursue Daiya (I think and hope this remains true).

The only way you're accomplishing this at this point is by making people want to lynch you. How does what you've said exonerate Daiya?

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #1270 on: April 20, 2020, 07:15:20 AM »
Sorry I think I need to talk about this chain of events more because it is really; really bugging me:

Waffles makes a scumteam case which is largely based off other people lightly speculateing on roles. The proposed scumteam is me and 2 people I've tried to lynch as well which is really odd.

I also want to draw attention to this statement:

I mean no offense to Tom but he is busy with other obligations and is likely joining this game because forum mafia is the biggest hit and the last remaining community spirit MoTK has got going for it.

Thing is; this is the only mention before Nucleus' mention of Tom being busy before Nucleus says this:

Okay, a lot happened while I was away, been a busy day.
Been reading up to this point and my interest has indeed moved from Serela to Disquieted.  I still read Serela as possible-scum but I'm going to help pressure Disquieted.

## Unvote
## Vote Disquieted

And he gives Tom a pass for being busy when I've been saying this all game. I dunno this feels a little bit off. Especially since this is the first thing he says after claiming his scumteam theory instead of explaining his scumteam theory.

Waffles has 2 votes out of 7 required to lynch at this point, and at the point Polaris tells him to Fullclaim.

And then, despite him saying me and BBM are scum for 'rolefishing' he full outs with no seeming suspicion or hesitation. At 2/7. Because Polaris said so. There's not even much real time between these two posts.

I mean seriously. This. Makes. No. Sense.

And then there's the fact BBM brought up about him claiming to have targeted Daiya. Except:

1: BBM quotes his claim that he forgot Daiya ws even playing, making a Daiya target strange

2: I highly doubt scum would have targeted Daiya too. His last mention of Daiya during Day 1 is #188 where he states he would be happy to lynch Daiya. Why would he Universal Backup someone he is happy to lynch, and a lot of the game has expressed at the very best a null read on? Surely; there's no way they'd be the scumkill target in that case?

His case makes no sense. His claim makes no sense and the timing is suspicious, not to mention the fact he fullclaimed at all conflicts with his case. His claim of targeting Daiya makes no sense.

And now I really need to re-read Polaris because he's the one who suggested the fullclaim. Except I can't go check Polaris' post history AAAAAAAAA.

It's annoying because I actually leaned town on Waffles until the events while I slept. But this whole situation looks really; really; really suspicious and makes absolutely no sense, and I'm not the first one to say so.

##Unvote
##Vote: NucleusWaffles

---

Cut by Waffles actually mentioning me saying I'm busy. And then throwing in that me/Yaesulf are 'strategically posting'. What? How? Are you missing the fact he's been my #1 or #2 scumread most of the game? And I was actively wagoning him D1 as a counterwagon to Meow? Who was town?

Fabloo

• The rain falls down on last year's man.
« Reply #1271 on: April 20, 2020, 07:16:34 AM »
I'm not voting an openly claimed PR on D2. You're just as insane for suggesting that. Let's not forget that Nucleus wasn't even near death and openly just outed his role.

Fabloo

« Reply #1272 on: April 20, 2020, 07:18:11 AM »
I mean. I get that's your argument. From what I see though you're trying to intertwine Polaris/Nucleus though? Let's not. I am seriously getting worried that we won't have a consensus come deadline.

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #1273 on: April 20, 2020, 07:36:25 AM »
I'm not voting an openly claimed PR on D2. You're just as insane for suggesting that. Let's not forget that Nucleus wasn't even near death and openly just outed his role.

He openly outed his role when he was in no position of danger, after Polaris suggested to; just after complaining about people rolefishing.

So I 100% do not believe him. Especially combined with his claim that Daiya was his N1 target.

People can fakeclaim.

Don't get me wrong, I'll move and consilidate if need be, but if you're not gonna vote everyone who claims a PR [And TELL EVERYONE THIS] everyone could just claim a PR to switch your vote. Then what happens at deadline?

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1274 on: April 20, 2020, 07:36:39 AM »
I'm not voting an openly claimed PR on D2.

Let's just stop here. Not paying attention for a bit, will come back later.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #1275 on: April 20, 2020, 07:40:11 AM »

Why is Polaris

uh

deleted
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #1276 on: April 20, 2020, 07:41:08 AM »
oh
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #1277 on: April 20, 2020, 07:41:55 AM »
You know I said either Serela or Polaris was probably scum so I really wouldn't mind just nuking him off the playerlist anyway

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #1278 on: April 20, 2020, 07:42:08 AM »
Why is Polaris

uh

deleted

He did say he'd delete his account after the mafia.

He just finished playing the mafia.

This makes re-reading him quite difficult and labourous, especially after the concerns raised by him telling Waffles to out and him outing.

Fabloo

« Reply #1279 on: April 20, 2020, 07:42:58 AM »
People can absolutely fakeclaim. Why not let results when we have more time on our hands determine what happens to him instead of using our lynch on someone that could seeingly benefit us. If he's telling the truth.

Again. It's D2. If this were a little farther into the game when scum start making moves and creating stronger claims I would consider the position if I had to. This is not me clearing him of all suspicion. This is me wanting a consensus.

Who else do you want to lynch?

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1280 on: April 20, 2020, 07:44:48 AM »
Few things.

It's really, really hard to continue playing this game in earnest when people are subbing out cause mafia sucks. I know that they both subbed out for appropriate reasons but it's really demoralizing and it really doesn't help that there's probably some people going to push for an accounting after this game. Solid stuff.

I suspect NucleusWaffles a lot, probably more than the rest of the game, but let's be honest, this is going to resolve itself. We see what the protagonist flips or whatever, we deal with it in time, cause currently we don't have all the information that we should and that's problematic; we deal with this when more information is presented to us in time. There's no rush, it's Day 2.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1281 on: April 20, 2020, 07:45:56 AM »
NucleusWaffles. I know you're reading this post.

If you don't respond as to WHY you chose Daiya, a person you literally forgot was in the game on DAY 2, I am going to completely disregard what I just said and lynch you anyways.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1282 on: April 20, 2020, 07:54:37 AM »
Every second that passes I want to lynch NucleusWaffles more and more cause I'm not lynching an empty slot, and if the alternative is Daiya who NucleusWaffles may have just rolecopped, this game could descend into really dumb stuff. Even after what I just said.

Probably getting way too frustrated at Polaris's sub. Talk to me after the game ends, not extremely necessary to get into right now.

Tom

« Reply #1283 on: April 20, 2020, 07:59:42 AM »
// OOC Admin Info:  How should we handle the account removal?  Compile a transcript of posts made in this thread for isolation reading?

NucleusWaffles

« Reply #1284 on: April 20, 2020, 08:09:08 AM »
NucleusWaffles. I know you're reading this post.

If you don't respond as to WHY you chose Daiya, a person you literally forgot was in the game on DAY 2, I am going to completely disregard what I just said and lynch you anyways.

I have a very weak and silly reason, but if I can calm your nerves I will spill it out.

In D1, not with the list thing, I asked Daiya's opinion on his comments about the set-up, and here I quote;
?
it's a closed setup, so i don't believe there's much to say in that regard.

This was the reason why I chose Daiya.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #1285 on: April 20, 2020, 08:12:16 AM »
// OOC Admin Info:  How should we handle the account removal?  Compile a transcript of posts made in this thread for isolation reading?
If that's possible, that would be nice.

NucleusWaffles

« Reply #1286 on: April 20, 2020, 08:14:04 AM »
Also, Disquieted, please.

You are one of my favourite voice for being rational and analysing threads, conversely, I heavily townread you.

Your presence was part of the reason I felt confident enough to partial claim despite BBM being here, whom I believe is a team with Yaesulf/Raikaria, both of whom swooped in immediately to attack my claim.

I hope Disquieted, please stay calm and analyse, we still have time.

cut

Fabloo

« Reply #1287 on: April 20, 2020, 08:15:23 AM »
I don't think a Rai lynch is something that will happen. Not that I'm entirely against it. We just have a ton of unwillingness.

Nucleus. I understand what you're doing a bit. In some retrospect I actually agree with your points despite everyone trying to write you off. I just think that even if you were one hundred percent correct and scum were doing exactly as you predicted. They'd probably keep doing it.

Mostly because not many people are listening to you. If you could summarize your opinion on Daiya and why you don't want him lynched I'll hear it. I also originally wanted to vote Yearsulf myself but it was shut down. I don't know if this gains traction in 24 hours though. I look at what's happened between then and now and I see most of it being prep.

Tom

« Reply #1288 on: April 20, 2020, 08:16:06 AM »
// OOC Admin Info: It is also possible to reattribute their posts to the substitute if one is found (the posts would be added to their account), this would make isolation reading easier for fellow players.  Let me know what sounds better, transcript or reattribution

PX

• School Idol?
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #1289 on: April 20, 2020, 08:22:22 AM »
Sorry Dearest Sister but We disagree. We see a malevolent being in front of us caught in a lie, as they're claims make no sense. If they're role worked on targeting people dying at night, the obvious kill targets would be the ideal ones, and I doubt Daiya was high on anybody's list. We shall not be getting off this train as We believe this one is true. Otherwise, all that will be lost if they are telling the truth is a almost vanilla role that works at best on 4 targets, 1 of which it doesn't even work on.