Author Topic: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Game Over!)  (Read 835817 times)

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
Re: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Day Two)
« Reply #1140 on: April 19, 2020, 11:57:21 PM »
##Unvote
##Vote: Serela

Ok Polaris, I believe you now
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1141 on: April 19, 2020, 11:58:19 PM »
##Unvote
##Vote: Daiya

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1142 on: April 20, 2020, 12:04:01 AM »
You're telling me I'm pushing the weakest players in the game. Yes, I'm certainly pushing a player literally nobody else wants to push for some ODD REASON and a claimed power role.

I mean it's not like you're the paragon of pushes either, you're literally pushing someone who was at L-2 and literally Serela. By definition of everyone else in the game, we're the weakest players in the game.

But it's ok for you cause you believe I'm scum?

Ridiculous.

« Reply #1143 on: April 20, 2020, 12:04:30 AM »
dont have much time to look this over rn but from what I've seen, I can see Polaris + smartbomb being a scum team. will probably remain lynching sb for now

Polaris

« Reply #1144 on: April 20, 2020, 12:06:14 AM »
ngl i was hoping smartbomb's thing would somehow expose nnr as scum and we would have some interesting drama but this makes nnr look town

and i'm not just saying that because nnr is "agreeing" with me on serela because i recently just flipped my read on serela for being drunk and now i have to think about if i want to flip back and care about serela again

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1145 on: April 20, 2020, 12:08:24 AM »
ngl i was hoping smartbomb's thing would somehow expose nnr as scum and we would have some interesting drama but this makes nnr look town

and i'm not just saying that because nnr is "agreeing" with me on serela because i recently just flipped my read on serela for being drunk and now i have to think about if i want to flip back and care about serela again

?????????????

Polaris

« Reply #1146 on: April 20, 2020, 12:09:26 AM »
i think my post makes perfect sense so you're gonna have to specifically tell me what is wrong with it

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
Re: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Day 2)
« Reply #1147 on: April 20, 2020, 12:10:19 AM »
Votecount
Disquieted (4): Serela, banana spritzee, BigBangMeteor, Tom
Daiya (3): Fabloo, Polaris, Disquieted
NucleusWaffles (2): Yaersulf, PX
Yaersulf (1): NucleusWaffles
Tom (1): raikaria
Serela (1):  NekoNekoRex
Polaris (0):
NekoNekoRex (0):
BigBangMeteor (0):
banana spritzee (0):
Fabloo (0):
raikaria (0):
PX (0):

There are currently 2 male characters and 11 female characters in the game.
With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch!
Not voting: Daiya

Time until day phase ends: [ Expired ]
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 01:30:26 AM by Dormio Ergo Sum »

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #1148 on: April 20, 2020, 12:11:30 AM »
Thanks for proving you have no reads.
im gonna point out this is a stupid accusation to make against me anyway. I've been gauging reads all game. While it's true i dont trust a lot of people (the meow wagon looked very fixed from my pov), ive also literally not been able to read in 24 hours more than my top scumreads because of work and some extreme pain.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #1149 on: April 20, 2020, 12:15:31 AM »
d now i have to think about if i want to flip back and care about serela again
do it. Ive got a hunch

Polaris

« Reply #1150 on: April 20, 2020, 12:22:41 AM »
i'll just share where i'm at on serela right now.

serela has been the butt of so many jokes about his "sereliness" (which i use to encapsulate e.g. flailing, making stupid decisions without thinking things through, etc.) that i honestly find it hard to believe that scum!serela would drink and then post drunk, unless A. he is a criminal mastermind who is confident to post while drunk as scum and did this for the gambit or B. he is a criminal mastermind who pulled a fast one on me by faking being drunk

(btw i have experienced serela drink at like 5 pm before so him drinking is not a new concept for me)

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #1151 on: April 20, 2020, 12:24:45 AM »
I don't need to fake being drunk when I can be drunk for real ;D

i've been hitting on cute guys ok

why is nnr actually voting me??? the quote he got wasn't even mine, i don't understand context

Polaris

« Reply #1152 on: April 20, 2020, 12:26:53 AM »
^

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #1153 on: April 20, 2020, 12:27:17 AM »
I dont think Serela being drunk means anything. She was drunk last game.

Ive got a hunch

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #1154 on: April 20, 2020, 12:29:35 AM »
what is with people voting me this game with literally no explanation!!

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #1155 on: April 20, 2020, 12:30:41 AM »
Read back and figure it out

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1156 on: April 20, 2020, 12:35:45 AM »

Yes well you've made several things very clear in this post, Polaris. In order of worry;

1. You think I'm trying to push NNR. That's not the case, but let's get over that, cause it doesn't pertain to your alignment.

2. You're trying to read NNR scum. Now given that I don't think anyone has said NNR as an option I'm not exactly sure why you're considering that as an option. I think I'm actually overrating this as an issue, but do you just like sidelining conversation and hope a mislynch comes out of it?

3. By even acknowledging that my """push""" on NNR is trying to make NNR look scum, you think that I'm town. Cause scum don't push scum.

Now tell me, am I going to look into any of your past posts and find any sort of issues with any of these statements? Cause this is quite a fair question and I don't know the answer to this myself.

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #1157 on: April 20, 2020, 12:38:43 AM »
Read back and figure it out
i hate when people answer like this

clicking on the vote you quoted seriously does not help

you could have used the quote as reasoning to just vote me over someone else but it still provides zero context for any actual justification of the vote, aka it's still useless

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1158 on: April 20, 2020, 12:40:19 AM »
no the problem is nobody reads in a mafia gamr

Polaris

« Reply #1159 on: April 20, 2020, 12:41:18 AM »
oh, no i think i correctly understood that your intention wasn't to actually push NNR as a scum, but i thought it was an "oh snap" moment and did make me rethink NNR really quick in the beginning, but like i said the whole interaction made him look town which is kind of disappointing because it would have been a really well-timed twist

my read on you has changed at least to a point where i would prefer not to lynch you at the moment (i think i've said that before, or have i? i remember saying i didn't like the votes on the smartbomb wagon), which would mean, under a different phrasing, i think of you as relatively less scummy as i did before

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #1160 on: April 20, 2020, 12:41:55 AM »
I see the rest of d2 going one of three ways

-Daiya gets to be the token mislynch just based on them being the weak semilurker that probably isn't scum (like meow)
-Disquieted gets lynched though it will probably peter out in favor of Daiya because Disquieted posts more
-I lynch Serela completely on a whim based on d1

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1161 on: April 20, 2020, 12:47:02 AM »
oh, no i think i correctly understood that your intention wasn't to actually push NNR as a scum, but i thought it was an "oh snap" moment and did make me rethink NNR really quick in the beginning, but like i said the whole interaction made him look town which is kind of disappointing because it would have been a really well-timed twist

my read on you has changed at least to a point where i would prefer not to lynch you at the moment (i think i've said that before, or have i? i remember saying i didn't like the votes on the smartbomb wagon), which would mean, under a different phrasing, i think of you as relatively less scummy as i did before

What sort of townsmember considers alignments not as something to solve but as a convenient plot twist?

"oh wow NNR is scum! a shocking development!"

"I never expected my townread to be scum! oh wow! but I'm gonna predict it cause it would mean I was right all alon-"

like how does that thought enter your mind. Why are you HOPING NNR is scum?

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1162 on: April 20, 2020, 12:49:00 AM »
fire truck this lmao.

##Unvote
##Vote: Polaris

Weak lynches are weak, NNR's right. I'm legitimately leaving this here.

Polaris

« Reply #1163 on: April 20, 2020, 12:49:32 AM »
i genuinely don't understand this question

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1164 on: April 20, 2020, 12:51:54 AM »
There is no way you read me as less scummy than before now, you don't give any sort of credence to what I'm doing unless you legitimately think I'm town and what I was doing comes from a town centred alignment, and if that's the case why are you fine with this fire trucking L-2 wagon on me? What you just wrote for my read is unabashed word salad that literally says nothing about my alignment and is short form leaving the option in I get lynched.

Fabloo

• The rain falls down on last year's man.
« Reply #1165 on: April 20, 2020, 01:01:09 AM »
I will be consolidating my vote if it comes to it. I'm not thrilled about what's going on though.

Polaris

« Reply #1166 on: April 20, 2020, 01:05:42 AM »
ok, so let me see if i understand what you're saying.

- polaris is thinking that smartbomb was pushing nnr
- smartbomb can only push nnr if smartbomb is town
- polaris must be scum because he's acting like smartbomb is town, although he has not indicated anything of the sort prior

is this how you're seeing it?

my point of view was that i couldn't care less what smartbomb was doing, but i hadn't actively considered nnr's alignment for a while since i filed him away as town, so i thought i'd gauge his reaction to see if there would be any interesting developments. but i concluded that nnr's alignment was town in the end.

i think it's fine to say "i was hoping nnr was scum" in the same way that i could say "i was hoping serela would scumslip while drunk" because that would make things easier for me

Polaris

« Reply #1167 on: April 20, 2020, 01:08:28 AM »
also tbh smartbomb your wagon has already fallen apart, i don't think i need to really do anything further to dismantle it (note: serela and bbm have already expressed intentions to switch barring any new developments, so nnr was really the last serious vote on the wagon)

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #1168 on: April 20, 2020, 01:10:36 AM »
cvonfmiring instention to wswitch

also confirmed still drukbn

Polaris

« Reply #1169 on: April 20, 2020, 01:19:01 AM »
i guess this is my fault for not being clear about my reads as i was before :/ after bbm announced his intention to switch off smartbomb, the nnr-serela-zeenana-tom wagon did not exactly inspire me with confidence, so when i expressed that i would rather vote daiya over smartbomb i figured it was obvious the wagon was done for? like you didn't particularly act like you thought the wagon actually held any weight since then, so it surprises me now that you were actually that worried about it