Author Topic: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Game Over!)  (Read 832036 times)

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
Re: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Day Two)
« Reply #1110 on: April 19, 2020, 09:09:24 PM »
sorry polly

that's still about the same lmao

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
Re: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Day 2)
« Reply #1111 on: April 19, 2020, 09:09:35 PM »
Votecount
Disquieted (5): NekoNekoRex, Serela, banana spritzee, BigBangMeteor, Tom (L-2)
Daiya (3): Disquieted, Fabloo, Polaris
NucleusWaffles (2): Yaersulf, PX
Yaersulf (1): NucleusWaffles
Tom (1): raikaria
Polaris (0):
Serela (0):
NekoNekoRex (0):
BigBangMeteor (0):
banana spritzee (0):
Fabloo (0):
raikaria (0):
PX (0):

There are currently 2 male characters and 11 female characters in the game.
With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch!
Not voting: Daiya
Disquieted is at L-2!

Time until day phase ends: [ Expired ]
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 01:30:37 AM by Dormio Ergo Sum »

Polaris

« Reply #1112 on: April 19, 2020, 09:09:49 PM »
oh my god, please get more drunk and let's try this again

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #1113 on: April 19, 2020, 09:12:10 PM »
pfffbbtttt

if i get much drunker than this i won't be able to make coherent posts

Polaris

« Reply #1114 on: April 19, 2020, 09:12:39 PM »
serela i know you have repressed feelings for me, drink up that liquid courage and let it all out

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #1115 on: April 19, 2020, 09:13:19 PM »
sorry polaris i have no witheld crush on you like ido for zakeri

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #1116 on: April 19, 2020, 09:14:00 PM »
There's a lot of Polaris posting

I still think hes heavily suspicious.

People seem to be giving him a free pass because hes unreadable and posts a lot

Hes still quick to switch I feel and despite leading cases isnt really intent on pushing them very far?

Polaris v Serela seems to be him mostly just screeching at Serela and yelling meta

His obnoxious d1 still makes me heavily dislike him
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #1117 on: April 19, 2020, 09:15:27 PM »
Also most of his posts feel like game stste observations that don't really add anything
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Polaris

« Reply #1118 on: April 19, 2020, 09:15:42 PM »
i sure hope people aren't giving me a free pass because i'm "unreadable", i've been trying to get serela to read me all game

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #1119 on: April 19, 2020, 09:16:14 PM »
reads cannot be forced ok

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #1120 on: April 19, 2020, 09:17:40 PM »
I don't think Serela and Polaris can both be town imo

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #1121 on: April 19, 2020, 09:19:10 PM »
rude plz

honestly i think polly absolutely ditching the sereal scumread when i showed up drunk is very not scum sided

polly probs town actually

you're welcome polly
finally dcdiedd

Polaris

« Reply #1122 on: April 19, 2020, 09:22:36 PM »
i still think not having a stance on me is a scumtell, it seems a lot more likely for scum (who knows i'm town) to go "oh no he's so hard to read" so that they can later justify trying to lynch me without having made any commitment before

cut: ok lmao

Polaris

« Reply #1123 on: April 19, 2020, 09:24:41 PM »
note: i am actually salty about this because this happened to me in at least one other game

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #1124 on: April 19, 2020, 09:26:06 PM »
your scumread got drunk and said you're probably town while rejecting you for another man???

polly your life is truly wild

Polaris

« Reply #1125 on: April 19, 2020, 09:33:36 PM »
i know you're joking but just in case some people somehow still misunderstand

getting dismissed the entire game and then somehow reaching lylo and then getting mislynched because people went "wow everyone just ignored him for the whole game? this guy must be scum" is so offensive, i'd rather just get hard wagoned in like d1/d2

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #1126 on: April 19, 2020, 09:36:04 PM »
sorry polly i'm not wagoning you

Polaris

« Reply #1127 on: April 19, 2020, 09:48:14 PM »
w/e i'd rather get wagoned by bbm anyway

Daiya

• danse macabre
« Reply #1128 on: April 19, 2020, 09:58:37 PM »
Hate that this is actually a talking point, but yes I am "new" to mafia.  The few games I played a couple of years ago in which my most notable town contribution was herovigging scum N1 hardly counts as experience, but take from that what you will.

consider me new as well, /in
This is what I said. I said it for a reason. I in no way meant to imply that this was my first game. Regardless, I agree with Raikaria in that I'd rather not have the newbie card be a major factor in reads on me. Moving on.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #1129 on: April 19, 2020, 10:55:27 PM »

Do you understand the concept of information instead of analysis? Scum generally have problems forming reads, so they instead restate what happened in the thread and don't actually formulate read logic. They just state what happened. I don't actually know who you're talking about and if you're talking about me, that's funny I guess. but maybe consider that.
aaaaaääää

The great part about this post is how painful it is to read because it describes Disquieted so well

Half of his reads are STILL complete bunk and all his scum reads are just easy targets

PX

• School Idol?
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #1130 on: April 19, 2020, 11:08:01 PM »
After Disquieted's latest posts, I'm uninterested in their lynch for now. I'm waiting on Daiya's next post before I consolidate an opinion on him.

Are we really just ignoring Nucleus's posts?? This is still the lynch I want for the day.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1131 on: April 19, 2020, 11:09:22 PM »
##Unvote
##Vote: Polaris

I would like to prove a point.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1132 on: April 19, 2020, 11:16:44 PM »
You're a hypocrite, NNR.

You know why I suspected you in the first place? Cause you weren't doing anything on Day 1.

At least I give a read on the entire game. You have contributed NOTHING for the entire game except to rage some more when I flip town.

It's easy to rag on someone for trying to solve more than one person when you don't fire trucking do it yourself, and maybe you could realise that you scumread the entire game which means you're no better than BBM or I at playing this game, which according to you is scummy. I just actually say things other than "lynch Daiya" in the thread.

Put up or shut up. Vote Polaris if you care so much. Or are you just going to be a coward and sit on the biggest wagon in the thread and have one read in the whole game?

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #1133 on: April 19, 2020, 11:36:33 PM »
If you think its that easy to light my fuse, you'll be sorely dissapointed.

You act like I'm "sitting on the biggest wagon" but its my wagon on a player I think is scum

I got mad about d1 because the lynch went on someone I was fully expecting to flip town, over another player I thought was much less likely.

What would me switching prove? That I'm not dedicated to the wagon I've been steamrolling all day? That I think Polaris is more likely scum? That all it takes to get me to switch is gaslighting me?

Hell no.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #1134 on: April 19, 2020, 11:40:03 PM »
Do you actually think Polaris is scum or is this another pro gamer vote that means literally nothing like most of the others you've thrown? Your previous read on him was "It's Polaris, lol"

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #1135 on: April 19, 2020, 11:41:46 PM »
I meant what I typed there but I'm going to preemptively bonk myself for being hostile lol

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1136 on: April 19, 2020, 11:50:12 PM »
For someone who seems so confident that I'm scum you have read exactly none of my posts.

Thanks for proving you have no reads. A regular person gives their unabashed thoughts about players in the game and don't have to think about having to paint them as particular alignments. You get to do it easy and not do anything but point at people doing stuff and call it scummy while doing absolutely nothing of your own.

Polaris

« Reply #1137 on: April 19, 2020, 11:51:55 PM »
Are we really just ignoring Nucleus's posts?? This is still the lynch I want for the day.

ok, not gonna lie, i have been 100% ignoring nucleus's posts (starting from some time earlier where i tried to pick apart nucleus's posts and then just gave up)

i mean if i was going to join a nucleus wagon it would be for the f o r b i d d e n   p - w o r d but i don't actually think nucleus is scum

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
Re: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Day One)
« Reply #1138 on: April 19, 2020, 11:54:44 PM »
Cool, which is why you should PUSH me instead of using my vote as a justification to avoid voting other people you also find scummy.
I seem to remember this being relevant

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #1139 on: April 19, 2020, 11:55:42 PM »
Looking for that quote made me realize that Serela is probably scum, so I wouldn't vote polaris anyway