Author Topic: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Game Over!)  (Read 818825 times)

Re: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Day One)
« Reply #390 on: April 16, 2020, 04:07:34 AM »
Fabloo you didn't answer on what basis you were voting me.

Cut by Serela and Neko

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #391 on: April 16, 2020, 04:07:42 AM »
Votecount
Fabloo (4): NucleusWaffles, Tom, Polaris, Yaersulf
Tom (2): raikaria, Daiya
NekoNekoRex (1): PX
Disquieted (1): zwerdjib
Yaersulf (1): Fabloo
meow56 (1): BigBangMeteor
Bardiche (0):
Polaris (0):
raikaria (0):
PX (0):
Daiya (0):
NucleusWaffles (0):
zwerdjib (0):
Serela (0):
BigBangMeteor (0):

With 15 players alive, it takes 8 to lynch!
Not voting: meow56, Yaersulf, BigBangMeteor, banana spritzee, Serela

Time until day phase ends: [ Expired ]

Fabloo

• The rain falls down on last year's man.
« Reply #392 on: April 16, 2020, 04:07:56 AM »
Fabloo you didn't answer on what basis you were voting me.

Cut by Serela and Neko

Your vote sucked. Your content sucks. No more mrs. nice god.

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #393 on: April 16, 2020, 04:08:38 AM »
my head officially hurts again.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #394 on: April 16, 2020, 04:08:44 AM »
also yeah third party does kinda make a lot of sense here, and doesn't discount that I've been pretty iffy on you and especially PX so far
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Fabloo

« Reply #395 on: April 16, 2020, 04:09:31 AM »
If you guys lynch an actual goddess who knows secret mechanics that only help town I cannot save you from the undoing you will cause to this thread.

BigBangMeteor

• The Professor
« Reply #396 on: April 16, 2020, 04:11:11 AM »
is there a point to not revealing the secret mechanics at this point? i guess it depends on what they are

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #397 on: April 16, 2020, 04:11:42 AM »
where does the roleplaying end and the serious role threats begin
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Fabloo

« Reply #398 on: April 16, 2020, 04:12:05 AM »
where does the roleplaying end and the serious role threats begin

Both.

« Reply #399 on: April 16, 2020, 04:12:23 AM »
But did you vote me because of your role Fabloo, or because I'm bad and dumb? Because I've made it no secret that I am both bad and dumb.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #400 on: April 16, 2020, 04:12:50 AM »
what ancient evil have I unleashed onto mafia by signing up for this game

Fabloo

« Reply #401 on: April 16, 2020, 04:12:54 AM »
is there a point to not revealing the secret mechanics at this point? i guess it depends on what they are

I can definitely say from what I've observed it does not benefit the thread for me to claim them. I don't even want to hint it. Please trust me on this?

Polaris

« Reply #402 on: April 16, 2020, 04:13:08 AM »
actually hear me out.... dormio was talking up a storm for this setup right??? it would be really lame if we lynched the third party lovers in d1 before they even get to do anything overnight, so we may as well lynch someone else and let the third party self-resurrecting serial killer lovers do their thing

##Unvote
##Vote: Disquieted

Fabloo

« Reply #403 on: April 16, 2020, 04:14:25 AM »
actually hear me out.... dormio was talking up a storm for this setup right??? it would be really lame if we lynched the third party lovers in d1 before they even get to do anything overnight, so we may as well lynch someone else and let the third party self-resurrecting serial killer lovers do their thing

##Unvote
##Vote: Disquieted

None of our abilities are used overnight. Nor can they be blocked.

Polaris

« Reply #404 on: April 16, 2020, 04:16:07 AM »
suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure *wink* it's ok, i've already converted to the cult of the goddesses of ys, you don't have to worry

BigBangMeteor

• The Professor
« Reply #405 on: April 16, 2020, 04:16:40 AM »
i think a 15p game is too small to have a 2p third party scumteam. if anything at that point it may as well be multi-ball but claiming masons in multi-ball is basically telling the other team that you're the other scumteam.

a d1 mason claim is way too dangerous for scum to make, especially for what, to stop a d1 newbscum lynch? at that point you might as well lean in and hardbus for the towncred. it'll be suspicious enough if they both survive an extended period anyways.

Fabloo

« Reply #406 on: April 16, 2020, 04:18:16 AM »
But did you vote me because of your role Fabloo, or because I'm bad and dumb? Because I've made it no secret that I am both bad and dumb.

I don't buy this. Bad and dumb people don't make confident decisions. They trifle with themselves and pretend to be bad and dumb.

BigBangMeteor

• The Professor
« Reply #407 on: April 16, 2020, 04:20:03 AM »
my gut is that smartbomb is not scum because i've agreed with multiple points he's made where he's been the first one to make them, such as being the one to point me towards meow. his prioritization between his suspicious is frustrating to me but i don't want to lynch here today.

polaris what do you think about my meow and NNR cases?

Fabloo

« Reply #408 on: April 16, 2020, 04:20:57 AM »
my gut is that smartbomb is not scum because i've agreed with multiple points he's made where he's been the first one to make them, such as being the one to point me towards meow. his prioritization between his suspicious is frustrating to me but i don't want to lynch here today.

polaris what do you think about my meow and NNR cases?

Meow is a fine vote but I really think Year got caught with his pants down. I don't know what Polaris is doing.

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #409 on: April 16, 2020, 04:21:15 AM »
i think a 15p game is too small to have a 2p third party scumteam. if anything at that point it may as well be multi-ball but claiming masons in multi-ball is basically telling the other team that you're the other scumteam.

a d1 mason claim is way too dangerous for scum to make, especially for what, to stop a d1 newbscum lynch? at that point you might as well lean in and hardbus for the towncred. it'll be suspicious enough if they both survive an extended period anyways.
ok these are pretty reasonable points, thank you bbm

Polaris

« Reply #410 on: April 16, 2020, 04:21:26 AM »
meh

Polaris

« Reply #411 on: April 16, 2020, 04:22:16 AM »
curse this 30 second delay, i can't get comedic timing down if i can't make two posts in a row >:(

i don't think nnr is scum

##Unvote
##Vote: meow56

Polaris

« Reply #412 on: April 16, 2020, 04:24:57 AM »
tbh i found it hilarious that both meow56 and tom seemed to list px in their suspicions like right after i said "hey doesn't px seem suspicious" and literally no one had mentioned px other than nnr

« Reply #413 on: April 16, 2020, 04:31:14 AM »
I'm really confused now. I'm not sure if lynching me says something about Fabloo or not anymore?

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #414 on: April 16, 2020, 04:31:33 AM »
I still have yet to go back and read some of the more prominent people but now this whole "thing" has just thrown me way the hell off

BigBangMeteor

• The Professor
« Reply #415 on: April 16, 2020, 04:33:10 AM »
i'm too tired to reread yaersulf tonight. so far him and daiya are both in the space of "making okay posts but not memorable to me".

Polaris

« Reply #416 on: April 16, 2020, 04:37:30 AM »
i keep forgetting that it's not actually anywhere close to deadline yet which means i can't go to sleep and wake up with the news that the day is over :'(

d'you think we can just lynch someone within the next hour anyway so that i can go to sleep happy

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #417 on: April 16, 2020, 04:39:00 AM »
My initial impression of absolutely everyone has taken a bit of a nosedive so

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #418 on: April 16, 2020, 04:41:27 AM »
I don't like this game already

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #419 on: April 16, 2020, 04:44:21 AM »
Are you two sure you're masons? Because I really don't like the attitude either of you have brought so far, especially what with that smug "I am in control of the game now" glib from Fabloo