Author Topic: Neo Forum Mafia - Game Over  (Read 1029787 times)

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
Re: Neo Forum Mafia - Day 1
« Reply #960 on: March 10, 2020, 12:18:08 AM »
I like these. I especially enjoy the spice with bolded. I know you're focused on ORfish but just off the brain tell me about your thoughts on SB
almost pure gut. I have an intense dislike of his crusade against raikaria
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

zwerdjib

• Exalted,
  • and zealous.
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • zwerdjib#7147
Re: Neo Forum Mafia - Day 2
« Reply #961 on: March 10, 2020, 12:24:29 AM »
Why does her lowposting offput you the most compared to others? There were some things I liked about Shadoweh which I noted. I don't feel like rereading and am slightly wondering why you brought that work onto me.

hard to get a read onto her with 2 contradictory behaviors imho. at least for me. but for the most part your agreeable list (which... im assuming is your "probably townie" list) is something i can jive with if we need to poe people out. so i was wondering if you could get a decent read on shadoweh and i can see how much i agree with it because i honestly cant read her as much as i wish i could

and comparably speaking, like i said, her low posting is contradictory to her tone, so thats why it kind of sticks out to me

Fabloo

• The rain falls down on last year's man.
« Reply #962 on: March 10, 2020, 12:25:34 AM »
Yeah. Dunno NNK.

Prepared speeches like #958 from SB are fine. Just fine. Everything about SB? Fine. I've have this itch I've been wanting to scratch and I hope I articulated it clear enough. I want to read some of these players when they're less comfortable because it seems like if you give SB a lot of room he'll just continue to dedicated posts but never let himself make a mistake. This concerns me. I think town are more susceptible  to mistake and just letting them happen; scum not so much.

You seem like someone who goes in headfirst without thinking about the consequences though NNK. which in turn gets you flak if you're scum. I've been ruminating a bit about this and I haven't decided yet.

Fabloo

« Reply #963 on: March 10, 2020, 12:27:34 AM »
hard to get a read onto her with 2 contradictory behaviors imho. at least for me. but for the most part your agreeable list (which... im assuming is your "probably townie" list) is something i can jive with if we need to poe people out. so i was wondering if you could get a decent read on shadoweh and i can see how much i agree with it because i honestly cant read her as much as i wish i could

and comparably speaking, like i said, her low posting is contradictory to her tone, so thats why it kind of sticks out to me

My read on her is tied to her votes right now. She had a good vote from what I remembered.

Fabloo

« Reply #964 on: March 10, 2020, 12:29:53 AM »
##Vote: Conqueror

zwerdjib

• Exalted,
  • and zealous.
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • zwerdjib#7147
« Reply #965 on: March 10, 2020, 12:48:36 AM »
I'd like a post from Zeep summarising where they stand on the game because despite having probably the most posts I have trouble remembering his opinions? Or maybe that's because of it, but he's felt like kind of a doormat and I don't feel like he has any strong uh, feelings about anything.

summarizing*

subject to change of course:

me

nuxl (sympathize with him. it should be obvious by now that i dont think hes scum atp unless hes tryharding really hard for this game)

refa (but at the same time, hes not necessarily giving me a lot that i can remember off the top of my head. most notable thing i remember is the questioning session a while back. ill need to reread him to form a more conclusive read)
dormio ish (has dropped off noticeably. could stand to be dropped into neutral (not null duh but))

everyone else not mentioned

nnr (in between null and scumlean)

raikaria (cant get over the slip. and im not going to argue slip semantics anymore, the omission was plain as day)
duskfall (his play was like an exponential graph. but its going down instead of up. feel like hes giving fewer and fewer reasons to tr him)

somewhat n/a but i get the feeling ill have someone here today

lol scumlocks reserved for confscum atp

as a note, i include scumlock and townlock sections in my reads list, so always count those slots (though theyre generally n/a)

zwerdjib

• Exalted,
  • and zealous.
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • zwerdjib#7147
« Reply #966 on: March 10, 2020, 12:50:48 AM »
My read on her is tied to her votes right now. She had a good vote from what I remembered.

im assuming you mean reasoning, which is the main reason her tone sticks out.

okay. this is fine. im still a sane player.

« Reply #967 on: March 10, 2020, 12:54:40 AM »
I'm glad we can at least agree that Raikaria should not be lynched ever after yesterday.
Fabloo being obvtown is nice too  :-* Although in a way that makes me mad I got robbed of town Xinnyminnie..

##Vote: Duskfall

I'm definitely not going to be able to keep up with this game if two pages an hour is going to keep being a thing. I'm just going to point again that we lynched the Town Vig in order to save Duskfall for some reason. I'm kinda in the mood to post Duskfall votes until one of us dies. Maybe I'll even read the thread but I'm not sure how much good that'd do! Not reading seems to be working better for me :pikadance:

Zwerb pls Rai didn't 'slip' Abu literally said he was shooting Duskfall in the face, he had no reason to be worried about it.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #968 on: March 10, 2020, 12:56:33 AM »
Not gonna lie I'd have voted sb first if i werent at work. Both are strong scumreads, oarfish is just easier to explain.

Sbs vote on me doesnt make a difference. I dont have to read more than half because its obviously fabricated.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

zwerdjib

• Exalted,
  • and zealous.
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • zwerdjib#7147
« Reply #969 on: March 10, 2020, 12:59:34 AM »
Zwerb pls Rai didn't 'slip' Abu literally said he was shooting Duskfall in the face, he had no reason to be worried about it.

see this is the kind of argument i need not slip semantics

##vote duskfall98

« Reply #970 on: March 10, 2020, 01:04:47 AM »
Not gonna lie I'd have voted sb first if i werent at work. Both are strong scumreads, oarfish is just easier to explain.

Sbs vote on me doesnt make a difference. I dont have to read more than half because its obviously fabricated.

"This case is obviously fabricated even though there is evidence in the post"

Is this real?

« Reply #971 on: March 10, 2020, 01:09:19 AM »
I am confused why everyone is suddenly so down on Duskfall (not so much Shadoweh, moreso the others).

I am trying to ISO zeep (with ctrl+f because I'll admit I'm being lazy here) and I really don't know what he thought the slip was?

zwerdjib

• Exalted,
  • and zealous.
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • zwerdjib#7147
« Reply #972 on: March 10, 2020, 01:11:31 AM »
I am confused why everyone is suddenly so down on Duskfall (not so much Shadoweh, moreso the others).

I am trying to ISO zeep (with ctrl+f because I'll admit I'm being lazy here) and I really don't know what he thought the slip was?

it was raikarias slip not dusks

im just voting dusk for getting progressively worse throughout yesterday and for weirdly defending the dude tunneling him

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #973 on: March 10, 2020, 01:12:22 AM »
Yeah i can call a vote a sham when you make a case around my serela vote, which was obviously a joke vote, and question why i dont bring up again why i think the third towniest living player could be scum

« Reply #974 on: March 10, 2020, 01:13:04 AM »
Wait, that was a jokevote? What?

« Reply #975 on: March 10, 2020, 01:15:09 AM »
Okay, I think I've been staring at this thread for too long. Holy fire truck.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #976 on: March 10, 2020, 01:16:03 AM »
Do you even read or are you just making it up as you go along

##Unvote Vote:sb

« Reply #977 on: March 10, 2020, 01:17:14 AM »
I kind of want to die a little.

##Unvote
##Vote: Oarfish

« Reply #978 on: March 10, 2020, 01:17:51 AM »
Do you even read or are you just making it up as you go along

##Unvote Vote:sb

I read, I think my brain just rotted partway through.

Fabloo

« Reply #979 on: March 10, 2020, 01:18:07 AM »
I actually don't know how you got that confused either SB. NNR. NNK. NHK? Even highlighted in another post how he was jokevoting in #751.

« Reply #980 on: March 10, 2020, 01:21:06 AM »
Yeah I uh, kinda speedread deadline and then ctrl+fed afterwards to see if I'd missed something about NNR talking about Serela in ISO and then didn't find it.

Holy strawberries I'm dumb.

Fabloo

« Reply #981 on: March 10, 2020, 01:25:39 AM »
I won't beat you over the head with it. What I'm wondering is even if you made that mistake, how does that invalidate everything else when it comes to NNR? That was just one bullet point against him. I don't see why you'd throw away your work like that.

« Reply #982 on: March 10, 2020, 01:30:45 AM »
It doesn't invalidate their change on Abu, which I still think looks weird, but I disliked his other scumreads because well, Serela wasn't in them. I felt like he was sitting his vote on Serela while just cheerleading the Abu lynch with inconsistent stances but after realising that I actually just horribly misinterpreted strawberries the way they went about the end of day makes a lot more sense and less like they were trying to make sure we lynched our vig without actually being that involved.

I'm reading their phase end posts again to see if this matches and uh, it seems to. I'm so fire trucking embarrassed lmao

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #983 on: March 10, 2020, 01:57:03 AM »
Shadoweh, why are you ignoring me?

I'm just going to point again that we lynched the Town Vig in order to save Duskfall for some reason.
This never happened because duskfall was never getting 9 votes; raik was the counterwagon. Even after raik did the whole self-vote shebang (which probably makes him town, motk has historically thrown self-voters to the wolves and seeing as abu actually flipped town vig there's no reason for scum!raik to pull that gambit off), you're also assuming people had reason to believe abu was the town vig. I can understand if you thought raik was town but why did you think abu was town? Did you just take his claim at face value when we've had mafia fakeclaim vig in the past? I'm super curious because I genuinely don't see how you could read abu's posts and think "yeah i don't like this wagon on him, he seems town". We pressured him a little and he just caved in and ragequit.

Sorry but this is why I hate it when people come in at the end of the day and complain that all the wagons suck. Now that we know that abu was town, and raik is probably town too, I'm pretty sure we had dual town wagons and mafia didn't have to do anything special to mess with the wagons (you're probably going to argue that Duskfall was the wagon on mafia but he was never close to being lynched at any point). It's way too easy for people to come in and just attack other people for making the wagons when they didn't have any work to do in the first place! If you were really interested in making a wagon on Prims you would have answered me when I asked you about him and actually tried to convince me but no you were happy staying on your vanity wagon and doing nothing. I've been trying to reach out to you all game and this is what I get and I feel like at this point you either don't give a strawberries or are just trying to rile me up. You want Duskfall lynched? Make a case on him so I can be convinced you're not just bullstrawberriesting scum.

Maybe you didn't read all that. Well you can read this. If you're VT, then what were you doing last night?
##Vote: Shadoweh

Conqueror

« Reply #984 on: March 10, 2020, 01:57:48 AM »
Tell me what about her vote was good. Also, where does she fit on your tier list? I noticed she was missing.

Conqueror

« Reply #985 on: March 10, 2020, 01:59:57 AM »
I've withheld thoughts about Conq in particular and I'll probably continue to do so.
Sorry but I stopped letting people votepark me in 2010. Let's see what you have.

I noticed some stuff in your longpost, I'll get to it in a bit.

Fabloo

« Reply #986 on: March 10, 2020, 02:03:21 AM »
Tell me what about her vote was good. Also, where does she fit on your tier list? I noticed she was missing.

Mistake to not include her. She's down in No Impact with ActionDan. No deep thought on her vote beyond thinking I would've voted Duskfall there too. That's what I liked What I read though is that you two are close in reading each other and I'm taking your accusation serious.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #987 on: March 10, 2020, 02:06:09 AM »
Vote: Shadoweh

Nice

Conqueror

« Reply #988 on: March 10, 2020, 02:08:06 AM »
No one fire trucking hammer btw. Just wanted to make this clear.

Fabloo

« Reply #989 on: March 10, 2020, 02:09:55 AM »
Sorry but I stopped letting people votepark me in 2010. Let's see what you have.

I noticed some stuff in your longpost, I'll get to it in a bit.

Might be bad manners to do this now instead of waiting for your response to me but you got me grinning ear to ear.

What I would summarize your behavior for me is that you're waiting for something to happen. I do the same thing too, it's actually a bit out of my element to make things like the Readonomicon but I was excited to play again so I let my natural instincts take over. I don't think you're someone who obsesses over your presentation, I would actually give that title to Nuxl. I do think however you care how people sort your thoughts. You offered a lot of scenarios but the thing that kept me anxious was again: why did you hesitate? Every post I read from you seemed like you had some bombshell ready but you kept it to yourself. It's ironic how we're now and you've dropped it but I'm wondering what took so long? I didn't like your EoD even if I didn't talk about it either, you were certain Abu was gonna flip scum based on what exactly? And why Abu? I again just didn't see conviction, I was waiting to be dazzled.