Author Topic: Neo Forum Mafia - Game Over  (Read 1030399 times)

Nuxl

• smogon.com/forums/members/nuxl.149971/
  • smogon.com/forums/forums/circus-maximus.78/
Re: Neo Forum Mafia - Day 1
« Reply #810 on: March 08, 2020, 08:42:43 PM »
Abu is just such an easy to resistance lynch he's not even trying hard to defend himself I'm like tinfoiling jester at this point

Think Abu is being lynched regardless but this still feels icky when you look outside of Abu on his own

Imagine maj jester lol

I actually feel kinda ominous about this eod because nothing else feels possible, scum don't have any incentive to hop on a counterwagon if only one is feasible

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #811 on: March 08, 2020, 08:42:56 PM »
Abu is just such an easy to resistance lynch he's not even trying hard to defend himself I'm like tinfoiling jester at this point

Think Abu is being lynched regardless but this still feels icky when you look outside of Abu on his own
what about the lynch feels icky, is it just the lack of resistance?

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #812 on: March 08, 2020, 08:43:25 PM »
What happened to your read on me and zwer? Huh
neutral on you. I have better reads to persue
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

AbuHumaid

« Reply #813 on: March 08, 2020, 08:43:57 PM »
Well, it looks like you're probably going to get lynched barring a massive vote swing, do you have anything to say that can swing it?
If I get lynched and flip town vig = raikaria will automatically get lynched next Day under the argument that he's my counterwagon.
If I get lynched and flip scum = raikaria will still get suspected anyway because we haven't really had many interactions + he never voted me + he voted Dusk with me
If raikaria gets lynched and flips town = I can still confirm myself by using my vig
If raikaria gets lynched and flips scum = ^same scenario

« Reply #814 on: March 08, 2020, 08:44:11 PM »
what about the lynch feels icky, is it just the lack of resistance?

Yeah and there's a sizable amount of people who seem to be preparing for pushes after an Abu village flip, but aren't townreading Abu

Namely raik shadoweh nnr

Nuxl

« Reply #815 on: March 08, 2020, 08:44:40 PM »
neutral on you. I have better reads to persue

Yeah but uh, what changed? Your initial vote on me was because of me apparently dodging questions(which I still didn't do, can you point that out) and hiding info/using meta. I don't actually think I changed too much of the latter hahaha

« Reply #816 on: March 08, 2020, 08:46:07 PM »
Is raik just mechanically a better lynch than Abu here I think they both will get lynched regardless bad it doesn't hurt to let Abu prove himself, unless he shoots me and is scum vig which would admittedly be big sad

AbuHumaid

« Reply #817 on: March 08, 2020, 08:47:13 PM »

I just don't know what to say anymore, I already claimed my role, what am I supposed to do?

« Reply #818 on: March 08, 2020, 08:49:18 PM »
I just don't know what to say anymore, I already claimed my role, what am I supposed to do?

Solve the game :D

AbuHumaid

« Reply #819 on: March 08, 2020, 08:50:28 PM »
-_-

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #820 on: March 08, 2020, 08:50:32 PM »
Yeah but uh, what changed? Your initial vote on me was because of me apparently dodging questions(which I still didn't do, can you point that out) and hiding info/using meta. I don't actually think I changed too much of the latter hahaha
your current position doesn't strike me as particularly scummy and i dont see a reason to keep grasping onto an aged read for the sake of it when I have stronger scum reads to consider
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

« Reply #821 on: March 08, 2020, 08:51:34 PM »
"- There may or may not be a third party. If a third party exists, its win condition can be trusted to require survival."

I am here and ready to consolidate NOW rather than ten minutes before dusk.

« Reply #822 on: March 08, 2020, 08:51:48 PM »
So I disagree with everything NNR says. Nice.

Abu, what do you think about your wagon? Reads on specific players would be good.

Conqueror

« Reply #823 on: March 08, 2020, 08:54:38 PM »
can you give reads or something? when i asked if you had anything to say i meant not mechanical stuff because im not interesting in lynching optimally or not, i want to lynch you if you're scum and someone else if you're not. i've seen scum do the "claim nice role and expect to survive the day while clamming up about reads" routine before so if you're actually town throw us a bone and give us something to work with.

« Reply #824 on: March 08, 2020, 08:57:20 PM »
"- There may or may not be a third party. If a third party exists, its win condition can be trusted to require survival."

I am here and ready to consolidate NOW rather than ten minutes before dusk.

Ok thanks

AbuHumaid

« Reply #825 on: March 08, 2020, 08:58:48 PM »
So I disagree with everything NNR says. Nice.

Abu, what do you think about your wagon? Reads on specific players would be good.
I agree with you about Serela, so he's probably scum.
Also Prims trying to discredit my claim with whatever reasons he could think of was bad, and when he suddenly started Serela started townreading Serela when he was just scumreading him was suspicious. They could be scum together.
Neik's vote is also terrible "this is probably wrong, but here's my vote BYE"

Nuxl

« Reply #826 on: March 08, 2020, 09:00:23 PM »
your current position doesn't strike me as particularly scummy and i dont see a reason to keep grasping onto an aged read for the sake of it when I have stronger scum reads to consider

But that doesn't mean your read can't develop right? Cuz it just seems like you're dropping it for now

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #827 on: March 08, 2020, 09:00:27 PM »
1 hour left. Votecount unchanged.

« Reply #828 on: March 08, 2020, 09:01:00 PM »
I love bt

« Reply #829 on: March 08, 2020, 09:02:20 PM »
Also I'm gonna switch back to Abu in a few minutes we need 2 more votes to hammer

AbuHumaid

« Reply #830 on: March 08, 2020, 09:02:56 PM »
Guys please no ;~;

« Reply #831 on: March 08, 2020, 09:03:54 PM »

Nuxl

« Reply #832 on: March 08, 2020, 09:05:17 PM »
@arthur why are you townreading NNR again

« Reply #833 on: March 08, 2020, 09:05:43 PM »
Abu's response is agreeable (don't know if I'd link Serela-Prims as scum together but I'd wanna check what Prims said about Serela earlier, now) but deadline is close.

##Unvote
##Vote: Abu
(L-1)

I don't like this but there's a chance I need to vanish so uh. I will try to still be here.

Nuxl

« Reply #834 on: March 08, 2020, 09:06:18 PM »
@Duskfall don't hammer yet

zwerdjib

• Exalted,
  • and zealous.
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • zwerdjib#7147
« Reply #835 on: March 08, 2020, 09:08:07 PM »
its an hour

unfortunately, the person i would vote for is literally l-1 and lolhammering is a horrible idea 100% of the time

Conqueror

« Reply #836 on: March 08, 2020, 09:10:26 PM »
eh. i still think this is a hit (although if it isn't, sorry abu)

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #837 on: March 08, 2020, 09:10:55 PM »
Still think Dusk is the best lynch, but at this point it's clear that's not gonna happen. The only thing that makes me hesitate a little is him flipping from Abu onto my wagon; which is smaller. But at the same time; his vote on me feels like hard OMGUS.

Fully expecting if there's a cop for them to investigate me; seeing as I'm the counterwagon.

I dunno I'll just sit around during the night with my collection of pods. It requires quite a bit of effort to work with those, after all. I don't have any special tools. Maybe I'll wake up D2 and have some flash of an idea.

Or more likely get back from work and see like 10 pages; wagons on me and then frantically have to try and scumhunt through those pages while trying not to provoke what's probably a scum-led wagon on me.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

« Reply #838 on: March 08, 2020, 09:11:15 PM »
I'm flip flopping and tinfoiling a lot but it doesn't matter because it's happening

Nuxl

« Reply #839 on: March 08, 2020, 09:11:39 PM »
I almost want to unvote to stop a lolhammer and hop on at :30 but don't trust myself with the 30 second rule