Author Topic: Neo Forum Mafia - Game Over  (Read 1029166 times)

Re: Neo Forum Mafia - Day 1
« Reply #720 on: March 08, 2020, 07:01:16 PM »
Best way to read people is going to be their reaction to the mechanics of this game screwing town over calling it now

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #721 on: March 08, 2020, 07:01:49 PM »
uh, that sentence but put the words in the right order.

abu did you have a response to any of the stuff i asked you

« Reply #722 on: March 08, 2020, 07:02:09 PM »
I've decided I don't want to lynch Abu anymore

Conqueror

« Reply #723 on: March 08, 2020, 07:03:03 PM »
any reason for that? is it mostly because of the way raik is approaching his wagon (ill admit it skeeves me out too)

« Reply #724 on: March 08, 2020, 07:04:12 PM »
any reason for that? is it mostly because of the way raik is approaching his wagon (ill admit it skeeves me out too)

Largely raik

Partly shadoweh

Partly I remembered omgus is towny and am actively trying to check my tunnely instincts

« Reply #725 on: March 08, 2020, 07:05:14 PM »
Also kind awake to believe Abu just townslipped page 24 a bit

Conqueror

« Reply #726 on: March 08, 2020, 07:05:57 PM »
@niektory you need to vote a viable wagon or there's the possibility we no lynch. what do you think of the other wagons rn?

« Reply #727 on: March 08, 2020, 07:06:26 PM »
People seem to be jumping the gun one attacking me particularly but the Abu wagon without Abu flipping and without them even townreading Abu which makes me go "oopsies"

Conqueror

« Reply #728 on: March 08, 2020, 07:10:01 PM »
Also abu claim aside my biggest issue with your posts is that they're just oozing self-pres* and the only scumread you have is duskfall (and you never answered my question about what he was lying about)

*yes i know he supposedly ragequit earlier but he's back and i just get the sense he only really cares about surviving off his claim

Conqueror

« Reply #729 on: March 08, 2020, 07:11:26 PM »
well go ahead and share with the rest of the class, time is ticking

AbuHumaid

« Reply #730 on: March 08, 2020, 07:11:35 PM »
uh, that sentence but put the words in the right order.

abu did you have a response to any of the stuff i asked you
Uhh you asked what Duskfall lied about right? He lied about my meta being a tryhard, but that's irrelevant now since he just admitted he doesn't know my meta

I'm not sure what to think about him right now or if I have reads at all, I did have a suspicion of NNR for his Nuxl vote and a town lean on zwerd for finding NNR scummy for the same reason I did, but that's all about it, I should backread later, sorry!

« Reply #731 on: March 08, 2020, 07:11:41 PM »
Also abu claim aside my biggest issue with your posts is that they're just oozing self-pres* and the only scumread you have is duskfall (and you never answered my question about what he was lying about)

*yes i know he supposedly ragequit earlier but he's back and i just get the sense he only really cares about surviving off his claim

He said before what he claims I was lying about

I called him a tryhard but he believes that he is only an active poster not a tryhard because he also jokes whole posting actively

He believes that me saying tryhard because he posts actively is lying because he's not as serious as some other mu players

« Reply #732 on: March 08, 2020, 07:12:16 PM »
"hooray i'm only 2 pages away from catching up"
"oh no another full page appeared while i went to eat WHY"

« Reply #733 on: March 08, 2020, 07:13:46 PM »
Part of me is like "why am I trying we aren't gonna get a single lynch through this game"

Conqueror

« Reply #734 on: March 08, 2020, 07:15:06 PM »
motk has been maj lynch since forever and we almost always get lynches through. chill, we got this.

Conqueror

« Reply #735 on: March 08, 2020, 07:15:54 PM »
(but people should get to consolidating anyway)
(duskfall wagon is nonviable because there aren't going to be 9 votes on it)

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #736 on: March 08, 2020, 07:19:42 PM »
Vote Count 1.13

AbuHumaid (YuugenMagan) (6): Serela, Duskfall98, Conqueror, Prims, Dormio Ergo Sum, Nuxl, Serela, O4rfish
Raikaria (Sunny Milk) (4): Serela, zwerdjib, Conqueror, Prims, sb, Refa, Duskfall98, AbuHumaid
Duskfall98 (Shinki) (2): Nuxl, Raikaria, AbuHumaid, Shadoweh
NekoNekoRex (Chen) (2): zwerdjib, Niektory, O4rfish, zwerdjib
Dormio (Ran Yakumo) (1): sb, Niektory, Xinnidy
Shadoweh (Yuuka Kazami) (1): Conqueror, Dormio Ergo Sum, ActionDan, zwerdjib, Conqueror, sb, Refa, O4rfish
Serela (Koishi Komeiji) (1): Serela, Prims, NekoNekoRex
Prims (Narumi Yatadera) (0): Raikaria, Shadoweh
O4rfish (Rumia) (0): Raikaria, Dormio Ergo Sum
Conqueror (Tenshi Hinanawi) (0): Shadoweh
sb (Sanae Kochiya) (0): Xinnidy
Xinnidy (Yumemi Okazaki) (0):
zwerdjib (Yuyuko Saigyouji) (0): AbuHumaid, Dormio Ergo Sum, O4rfish, Refa, NekoNekoRex
Refa (Reimu Hakurei) (0): zwerdjib
ActionDan (Rinnosuke Morichika) (0):
Nuxl (Youki Konpaku) (0): Prims, O4rfish, AbuHumaid, NekoNekoRex
Niektory (Yukari Yakumo) (0):

Not voting (0): No one!

With 17 alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch someone. You have 2 hours and 40 minutes to cast your votes.

Conqueror

« Reply #737 on: March 08, 2020, 07:23:08 PM »
people off raik wagon who have expressed interest in lynching rai: me, prims, nuxl, serela
that's not enough.

Conqueror

« Reply #738 on: March 08, 2020, 07:24:30 PM »
well, it's almost there so we could get someone to compromise hammer but it's risky because we'd have to move the entire abu wagon so it's all or nothing

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #739 on: March 08, 2020, 07:24:44 PM »
When did I say vig raikaria

Also when did I try force anyone into voting where they didn't want to?

You replied to a post which was asking who to vig with raik.

What am I supposed to inferr?

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

« Reply #740 on: March 08, 2020, 07:25:12 PM »
Okay, this was a lot faster.

Refa's posts are good and I agree with most of the points they make (smh though you should be carrying me for a change).

The more Rai posts in response to Refa the more dubious I feel about their Duskfall push: the vig wouldn't be randing, Abu claimed to be shooting Duskfall, which is something that a Duskfall of any alignment would probably feel kind of worried about.

Dormio even when Rai has had people to bounce off of in EiMM games he has been kinda low activity in chats, I don't think his cases being mediocre means anything. Why does this apply to Rai and not Oarfish, anyway?

I kinda think Shadoweh's wacky post near the last votals are town tbh. She's so consistently against popular opinion that I don't think she's trying to blend in while not efforting enough to try to control discussion.

Serela continuing to votepark on Abu while not having an opinion on the vig claim is bad. Like, really bad, he's not trying to solve the lynch at all.

I will be here to vote Abu if necessary but if we can make Rai work I'd rather do it.

Conqueror

« Reply #741 on: March 08, 2020, 07:25:45 PM »
raikaria have you been reading my posts? i asked you a few things but you never got back to them.

« Reply #742 on: March 08, 2020, 07:26:45 PM »
My ideal world is lynch Rai=>vig Serela, ftr.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #743 on: March 08, 2020, 07:30:36 PM »
// I will not be around for deadline.

define Statement42
{
        Because I see (O4rfish) as far more hard-headed than (Raikaria).
}
if (Reply #740)
{
        cout <<(Statement42)
}
Because I see O4rfish as far more hard-headed than Raikaria.

« Reply #744 on: March 08, 2020, 07:33:37 PM »
You replied to a post which was asking who to vig with raik.

What am I supposed to inferr?

I messed up voting you

Conqueror

« Reply #745 on: March 08, 2020, 07:35:03 PM »
I kinda think Shadoweh's wacky post near the last votals are town tbh. She's so consistently against popular opinion that I don't think she's trying to blend in while not efforting enough to try to control discussion.

Serela continuing to votepark on Abu while not having an opinion on the vig claim is bad. Like, really bad, he's not trying to solve the lynch at all.

I will be here to vote Abu if necessary but if we can make Rai work I'd rather do it.
i don't think shadoweh is trying to blend in, she's trying to coast and not really trying to convince anyone to go with her. her first few posts were about wanting me to carry her so i kinda expected her to engage with me more to try and solve things but she hasnt done that

serela just taking abu's vig claim at face value without any critical thought does look kinda bad now that you pointed it out but ehhh i dont think he'd be a good vig target

« Reply #746 on: March 08, 2020, 07:35:45 PM »
SB sometimes I play scum as only every going against consensus because it means you are never accountable for your actions, you can't be blamed for mislynches I'd you are pushing vanity and disagreeing with everyone else.

Also people tend to think you aren't being self conscious, I wouldn't say shadoweh being against the general opinion makes her town

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #747 on: March 08, 2020, 07:36:59 PM »
I've decided I don't want to lynch Abu anymore

And you continue to fail to elaborate

There is no such thing as a 'townslip'. Everyone wants to look town, including the scum.

raikaria have you been reading my posts? i asked you a few things but you never got back to them.

Did I miss something? I might have missed something. Entirely possible I missed something while making cases and focusing on active wagons.

actually one last thing
i'm fairly i've posted my explanation of the shadoweh votes multiple times and directed it to you. i dunno why you're just ignoring me but it's extremely frustating and i dunno if you;re doing i on purpose or what
alright ciao

I haven't been directing that towards you. It was more towards people like Zwej.

Also; speaking of Zwej; the sudden change in activity levels of him and Nuxl is slightly concerning. You'd think people would be more active on the weekends. But instead there's a lot of non-content at the start and then when the game is actually going there isn't much.

Also this isn't a question. I see no questionmarks or such. I don't see much else you've said directed at me either. I mean #423 and #424 are directed towards me but again neither of those are questions, and I replied to those posts.

Oh wait I found this missed question.

raik, what do you think of my explanation re: the shadoweh votes?

So apparently Shadoweh jumped on a weak vote; didn't really push it. h; Shadoweh's been kinda wishy-washy but Shadoweh has also not really been here.

It's more of a reason than anyone else has given. It's not a great reason but the vote was early and it's been moved on from.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

zwerdjib

• Exalted,
  • and zealous.
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • zwerdjib#7147
« Reply #748 on: March 08, 2020, 07:39:01 PM »
if someone can sell me on a raik vote i will vote to maj day

but as of now i still dont think he should be the vote for eeasons i touched on in an earlier post

"3 new replies have been posted"

And you continue to fail to elaborate

There is no such thing as a 'townslip'. Everyone wants to look town, including the scum.

Did I miss something? I might have missed something. Entirely possible I missed something while making cases and focusing on active wagons.

I haven't been directing that towards you. It was more towards people like Zwej.

Also; speaking of Zwej; the sudden change in activity levels of him and Nuxl is slightly concerning. You'd think people would be more active on the weekends. But instead there's a lot of non-content at the start and then when the game is actually going there isn't much.

Also this isn't a question. I see no questionmarks or such. I don't see much else you've said directed at me either. I mean #423 and #424 are directed towards me but again neither of those are questions, and I replied to those posts.

Oh wait I found this missed question.

So apparently Shadoweh jumped on a weak vote; didn't really push it. h; Shadoweh's been kinda wishy-washy but Shadoweh has also not really been here.

It's more of a reason than anyone else has given. It's not a great reason but the vote was early and it's been moved on from.

yeah just like i said

« Reply #749 on: March 08, 2020, 07:39:13 PM »
If you want me to elaborate on something ask about it don't try shade me every time I post :)