Author Topic: Seija Quest 4  (Read 61314 times)

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 4
« Reply #270 on: September 23, 2024, 03:28:59 PM »
> Is it a statue of Yakumo, perhaps? She was conversing with the pink ghost lady...
« Last Edit: September 23, 2024, 03:31:31 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

« Reply #271 on: September 23, 2024, 09:29:23 PM »
> Is it a statue of Yakumo, perhaps? She was conversing with the pink ghost lady...
> Bingo! That's right! Though she does appear to be wearing a less formal dress, and lacks the hat she was wearing at the festival.

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #272 on: September 23, 2024, 09:55:59 PM »
> Does Yakumo appear to be present here in the flesh?

Tom

« Reply #273 on: September 23, 2024, 10:10:33 PM »
> Does Yakumo appear to be present here in the flesh?
> If she is you haven't spotted her yet. Though rumor has it she avoids making an appearance where incidents are involved, as everyone's all to quick to point the finger at her. While it's not difficult to imagine why, you suppose there's probably a story behind it you haven't heard of.
> Anything to avoid having your teeth kicked in by an uninformed shrine maiden!

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #274 on: September 23, 2024, 10:57:15 PM »
> "Isn't that Yakumo?"

Tom

« Reply #275 on: September 24, 2024, 01:21:09 PM »
> "Isn't that Yakumo?"
> "Sure looks like it ze?" Marisa nods.
> "This is her, I'm sure of it!" the ghost worriedly claims.
> "We just got here, we can't be sure of anything yet..." explains Reimu.

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #276 on: September 24, 2024, 03:33:41 PM »
> "What, like, she got petrified or something?"

Tom

« Reply #277 on: September 24, 2024, 04:47:42 PM »
> "What, like, she got petrified or something?"
> The witch steps in "Petrified? Heavens no. Perhaps ... erm ... I'm not sure what the word is for turning into gold!"
> Reimu shrugs "Don't look at me, why would I know!?"
> The ghost appears to be taking this a lot more seriously than Gensokyo's best known incident investigators...

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #278 on: September 24, 2024, 05:53:39 PM »
> Try flipping the statue from inert to alive.

Tom

« Reply #279 on: September 24, 2024, 07:41:13 PM »
> Try flipping the statue from inert to alive.
> As you attempt to focus on what differentiates the alive from the inert everything around you fades to ghostly outlines. The chatter amongst the townfolk and sounds of the village coming from the market go silent. Even the occasional birds chirping seem to stop. The houses, the sky and even the floor all seem to disappear and all you're left with are shapes of interconnected lines representing where everything once was. Directly ahead of you within the shrine maiden's outline you spot a fiery red yin-yang orb, to her left the witch's outline contains a bright sun surrounded by various star symbols, the ghost on the other hand possesses something peculiar; an exotic bird surrounded by cherry branches in an overwhelming pink hue. Which raises the question, why would a ghost possess whatever it is you're seeing? Aren't you trying to focus on the essence of life (as you know it)?
> Staring at the statue straight ahead you spot what looks like a lotus flower glowing in the exact pink hue the ghost's is. Only this flower appears to be surrounded by rotating layers of ancient looking sigils, almost obscuring it from view.
> The pendant you're wearing has started feeling warm. How shall Seija proceed from here?

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #280 on: September 24, 2024, 07:54:09 PM »
> Do the sigils look familiar at all?
> Can we differentiate the sigils from each other?

> Are we capable of movement while we have this perspective of reality active?

> Are the objects within the three we know to be alive moving at all?
> If so, is the lotus flower within the statue moving at all?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2024, 07:57:27 PM by Kilgamayan »

Tom

« Reply #281 on: September 24, 2024, 08:38:33 PM »
> Do the sigils look familiar at all?
> Can we differentiate the sigils from each other?
> Not in the slightest, you're barely able to differentiate them from eachother.

> Are we capable of movement while we have this perspective of reality active?
> You begin moving but it feel resistance as if moving through water, only much denser. It's not tiring per say but you figure it would probably take an hour to even leave the plaza! Everyone and everything else appears to be just barely moving as well.

> Are the objects within the three we know to be alive moving at all?
> If so, is the lotus flower within the statue moving at all?
> Reimu's yin yang orb appears to have small flames dancing around it, Marisa's sun appears to be revolving around itself and emitting the occasional spark, and cherry petals appear to fade in out of existence while floating in the wind for the ghost lady. The lotus flower on the other hand appears completely static and inanimate.

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #282 on: September 24, 2024, 09:43:14 PM »
> Try stopping the rotation of the sigils, in the hopes that doing so gets the lotus flower to be more dynamic.

Tom

« Reply #283 on: September 25, 2024, 11:41:35 AM »
> Try stopping the rotation of the sigils, in the hopes that doing so gets the lotus flower to be more dynamic.
> By grabbing the sigils (magically, of course!) you discover that every action carries an equal an opposite reaction, sending you spinning in every direction!

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #284 on: September 25, 2024, 12:49:11 PM »
> Uwaaaaaaa!
> Hold ourselves still!

Tom

« Reply #285 on: September 25, 2024, 02:16:10 PM »
> Uwaaaaaaa!
> Hold ourselves still!
> You curl into a ball to protect yourself!
> The pendant has become hot to the touch.

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #286 on: September 25, 2024, 04:07:57 PM »
> Mental review: What has happened in the past when the pendant got really hot?

Tom

« Reply #287 on: September 25, 2024, 06:29:07 PM »
> Mental review: What has happened in the past when the pendant got really hot?
> You recall it feeling a little uncomfortable to wear or hold but you've no idea what might happen further up the scale.

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #288 on: September 25, 2024, 07:47:39 PM »
> Keep holding both the sigils and ourselves still, through sheer force of will if we have to, making a note if the pendant starts becoming ]too hot to touch.

Tom

« Reply #289 on: September 25, 2024, 09:00:22 PM »
> Keep holding both the sigils and ourselves still, through sheer force of will if we have to, making a note if the pendant starts becoming too hot to touch.
> As you try to slow your rotation the previously stopped sigils start spinning once more, returning to their original speed as you come to a stop.
> The pendant is almost as hot as a freshly brewed cup of tea right now.

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #290 on: September 25, 2024, 09:12:31 PM »
> Guh! Let go of the flip attempt and return to normal, just to be safe with the pendant.

Tom

« Reply #291 on: September 25, 2024, 09:58:34 PM »
> Guh! Let go of the flip attempt and return to normal, just to be safe with the pendant.
> Upon breaking your almost trance-like focus color returns to your world, and the familiar sounds of the village and wildlife resume.
> "It's her..." states the pink haired lady, before trying to hold the statue, her ghostly hand passing through it. The tone in her voice seems to have changed the shrine maiden's mind about the situation, who now looks alarmed rather than annoyed.
> Marisa is still not buying it.
> Sanae speaks up "Seeing that miss Yakumo is not here, I'm inclined to believe Lady Yuyuko!" before taking initiative "First things first, with this looking more and more like an incident let's move miss Yakumo's statue somewhere indoors where it will be out of the rain and away from curious eyes." before pointing at the inn.

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #292 on: September 25, 2024, 10:14:14 PM »
> Are we aware of the pink ghost's relation to our cutie-pie samurai from the party, if any?

> Groan and hold our head a bit.
> "Yeah, it's her. There's a bunch of weird rotating sigil keeping her core in stasis."

Tom

« Reply #293 on: September 25, 2024, 10:37:17 PM »
> Are we aware of the pink ghost's relation to our cutie-pie samurai from the party, if any?

> Groan and hold our head a bit.
> "Yeah, it's her. There's a bunch of weird rotating sigil keeping her core in stasis."
> You believe she is the head of her household. She certainly looks the part!

> "Where-" Marisa tries to ask something but is interrupted by the ghost lady who floats over and questions "Odd sigils? May you elaborate?".

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #294 on: September 25, 2024, 10:46:31 PM »
> "I can try. Are we gonna move her elsewhere, or am I publicizing your friend's personal aspects right here?"

Tom

« Reply #295 on: September 26, 2024, 07:36:22 AM »
> "I can try. Are we gonna move her elsewhere, or am I publicizing your friend's personal aspects right here?"
> The ghost nods "Tell me more when we finish..." before gesturing for you to pick up the statue.

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #296 on: September 26, 2024, 05:02:57 PM »
> Purse our lips a bit at the assumption that we're just going to carry this thing.
> Then walk up to the statue and lift it.

Tom

« Reply #297 on: September 26, 2024, 08:21:35 PM »
> Purse our lips a bit at the assumption that we're just going to carry this thing.
> Then walk up to the statue and lift it.
> No one objects or suggests otherwise as you walk up to the statue and place your hands around it's waist to lift it.

> ... this is heavy! Even for you, a relative of the Oni species. You feel your feet sink into the ground slightly as you lift the life sized statue of miss Yakumo and realize it's made of solid gold, all the way through!
> If you had to guess, you'd say this statue weighs about as much as three grand pianos from the finest manufacturers!

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #298 on: September 26, 2024, 08:39:52 PM »
> No one objects or suggests otherwise as you walk up to the statue and place your hands around it's waist to lift it.

> ... this is heavy! Even for you, a relative of the Oni species. You feel your feet sink into the ground slightly as you lift the life sized statue of miss Yakumo and realize it's made of solid gold, all the way through!
> If you had to guess, you'd say this statue weighs about as much as three grand pianos from the finest manufacturers!

> Gently place Statue!Yukari on the ground....

> Tell the others that Statue!Yukari only looks like stone but it is instead a,for her its size and proportion...,an oddly  super-heavy gold ....

> Tell this is heavy even for you to the point you are going to try to flip the material weight,but the others also need to hold firmly onto  her or it and be ready to pull down...

> If none object and when everyone,ourselves included,has a solid grip onto and ready to pull down...

> Try to "half-wafway flip the material/physical weight over the gold seemingly-stone Yukari statue"

> Eventually proceed to the inn imn a more or less cooperatively carrying manner.

// So the "spinning factor-force of each sigil pair around the Statue!Yukariscore"did "stop or move again proportionally to how much Seijia  "was magically-reactively spun-back or slowed-down depending if she did little for her spinning slow-down or much  with each or both to stop them" ...?//

//...If correct...o it would be An interesting magically reaction-interaction to mention for insight to our group of 4 and as 1 of the side to work around for "sigil-to-core unsealing"??
« Last Edit: September 26, 2024, 09:00:41 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Tom

« Reply #299 on: September 26, 2024, 11:23:59 PM »
> Gently place Statue!Yukari on the ground....

> Tell the others that Statue!Yukari only looks like stone but it is instead a,for her its size and proportion...,an oddly  super-heavy gold ....

> Tell this is heavy even for you to the point you are going to try to flip the material weight,but the others also need to hold firmly onto  her or it and be ready to pull down...

> If none object and when everyone,ourselves included,has a solid grip onto and ready to pull down...

> Try to "half-wafway flip the material/physical weight over the gold seemingly-stone Yukari statue"

> Eventually proceed to the inn imn a more or less cooperatively carrying manner.

// So the "spinning factor-force of each sigil pair around the Statue!Yukariscore"did "stop or move again proportionally to how much Seijia  "was magically-reactively spun-back or slowed-down depending if she did little for her spinning slow-down or much  with each or both to stop them" ...?//

//...If correct...o it would be An interesting magically reaction-interaction to mention for insight to our group of 4 and as 1 of the side to work around for "sigil-to-core unsealing"??
> You set the statue down and try swapping it's weight, the transition catching you off guard and causing you to lose your balance and fall backwards. You hear a deep sound of something breaking as you hit the ground and find the patch of pavement you landed on has cracked.
> Sanae rushes over to see if you're alright and you explain that it must be made of solid gold! You can just about see Marisa's eyes turn into dollar signs (if you knew what dollars were, that is). Upon standing up you notice your weight has returned to normal, likely due to the fall breaking your concentration.

> Everyone seems to get the idea and cooperatively assists in moving the statue to the Inn.

> You recognize the lady at the front desk as Keine, the village teacher and guardian. She takes one look at the statue and gestures towards the large room left of the entrance which seems to double as a library and dining area for guests. Keine politely directs your group to place the statue at the head of the long dining table, where it won't be in the way of guests. As you set the statue down you can't help but wonder what those sigils you saw earlier could be.