Author Topic: Seija Quest 4  (Read 13289 times)

Tom

Re: Seija Quest 4
« Reply #180 on: March 18, 2024, 12:45:12 AM »
> Can we recall her full name, then?
> Have we ever been romantically involved with her?
> As far as you can recall her name is Lavender, as for her family name you're drawing a blank here!  Being the head maid, you'd assume there would be a file on her somewhere?  Or perhaps you could ask some of the lower ranking maids about her?
> Her behavior so far hasn't suggested it, she's probably either a good friend or very loyal (or both).

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #181 on: March 18, 2024, 03:33:26 AM »
> Normal speaking voice: "I do not recall reading any. Though, perhaps I should double-check the reports in case I have already forgotten something I only read in an overworked daze."
> Whisper: "See if the informant can get information about the contents of those unofficial communications."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

« Reply #182 on: March 18, 2024, 03:40:59 AM »
> Normal speaking voice: "I do not recall reading any. Though, perhaps I should double-check the reports in case I have already forgotten something I only read in an overworked daze."
> Whisper: "See if the informant can get information about the contents of those unofficial communications."
> She responds "I reorganized the file at sunrise and left it on your desk, it includes all the recent investigation results.  No suspects yet unfortunately."
> In a whisper "There's the banquet tonight which the war minister is expected to attend, so it may be possible for our informant to snoop his room then.  Unless you can find a distraction earlier that is..."

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #183 on: March 18, 2024, 03:55:13 AM »
> Nod.
> Normal speaking voice: "Ah, thank you. I'll have another look over it when I am able."

Tom

« Reply #184 on: March 18, 2024, 03:56:59 AM »
> Nod.
> Normal speaking voice: "Ah, thank you. I'll have another look over it when I am able."
> She bows and walks towards the door before turning around and waiting expectantly.

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #185 on: March 18, 2024, 03:57:50 AM »
> "Ah, where are you off to next?"

Tom

« Reply #186 on: March 18, 2024, 04:14:27 AM »
> "Ah, where are you off to next?"
> She explains "Preparations for the banquet tonight"

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #187 on: March 18, 2024, 02:19:02 PM »
> Look pensive.
> "...I will be honest with you, Lavender, I noticed that reaction of yours when I said that other name, and I am very curious why it happened. But...if you do not wish to speak with me about it, I will respect that."

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #188 on: March 18, 2024, 06:03:55 PM »
> She explains "Preparations for the banquet tonight"

> Tell her to kindly refresh our still-not- if this that of tonight is an usual banquet or some special one, also to better prepare again ourselvesn
> Look pensive.
> "...I will be honest with you, Lavender, I noticed that reaction of yours when I said that other name, and I am very curious why it happened. But...if you do not wish to speak with me about it, I will respect that."

> Before saying that add more quietly that it is even curiouser that in" that"premonition of sorts"that peculiar Yu.  name was also paired up with another peculiar Ya. familiay name... but, while still looking out for hef reactilns, nonetheless stick to your promise to respect and do not talk further about them.
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Tom

« Reply #189 on: March 19, 2024, 02:40:44 AM »
> Tell her to kindly refresh our still-not- if this that of tonight is an usual banquet or some special one, also to better prepare again ourselvesn
> She reminds you "The banquet is part of the opening ceremony of the yearly horse racing tournament!"
> With a frown "Please consider getting more rest Lead Minister!"

> Before saying that add more quietly that it is even curiouser that in" that"premonition of sorts"that peculiar Yu.  name was also paired up with another peculiar Ya. familiay name... but, while still looking out for hef reactilns, nonetheless stick to your promise to respect and do not talk further about them.
> She comments "Yukari?  What a nice yet uncommon name!"

> Look pensive.
> In a whisper "Y-you p-promised to not bring up this matter, e-especially in the palace..."
> Openly "Y-you just reminded me of a history book in which I saw that name, that's all..."

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #190 on: March 19, 2024, 03:02:22 AM »
> Frown a bit.
> "Ah, did I? My apologies, dear."

Tom

« Reply #191 on: March 19, 2024, 03:07:10 AM »
> Frown a bit.
> "Ah, did I? My apologies, dear."
> She nods and comments "You're not really yourself today...  Are you perhaps not feeling well, could you be under the weather?"

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #192 on: March 19, 2024, 03:21:36 AM »
> "...I guess...I just don't really feel like myself today, somehow..."

Tom

« Reply #193 on: March 19, 2024, 03:38:53 AM »
> "...I guess...I just don't really feel like myself today, somehow..."
> She smiles "I would ask the physician to visit, but I'm sure the remedy would be to get more rest."
> Moving towards the door to leave "Would it help if ask to postpone the meeting with the case detective for a few hours so that you can get a little more rest?"

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #194 on: March 19, 2024, 12:09:47 PM »
> "...That is probably for the best. My apologies..."

Tom

« Reply #195 on: March 19, 2024, 09:29:16 PM »
> "...That is probably for the best. My apologies..."
> "I shall let them know minister." she bows before sliding the door open, stepping through and quietly sliding it closed again.
> You're once more on your own...

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #196 on: March 19, 2024, 10:06:15 PM »
> Have a sit at our desk, get comfortable, clear our minds, and have a look at those reports.

Tom

« Reply #197 on: March 20, 2024, 03:12:06 AM »
> Have a sit at our desk, get comfortable, clear our minds, and have a look at those reports.
> You inspect the reports and find various victim profiles, a few containing rough sketches, some others having just a name, and a handful with neither a name or sketch.  All of them list the height and gender of the victim, yet none list weight or the cause of death.
> Unfolding a large map you see the plans of the city, with the palace in the center and many markers placed along the streets and houses surdounding it.  Could these be the locations the victims were found in?

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #198 on: March 20, 2024, 03:20:40 AM »
> Is there any visual pattern to the markers?
> Is there any economic pattern to the markers, e.g. clustered in lower-income or higher-income areas?

Tom

« Reply #199 on: March 20, 2024, 04:14:15 AM »
> Is there any visual pattern to the markers?
> Is there any economic pattern to the markers, e.g. clustered in lower-income or higher-income areas?
> The palace appears to be in the center of the map with a river splitting north of it and re merging south of it, creating an island of sort.  The markers appear to form a 'ring' around the palace, with a few spread further out along the north and south, usually near the river.
> This specific map doesn't provide any kind of economic data, but if you had to guess you'd assume wealth is distributed radially and centered around the palace where the markets and commercial districts are.

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #200 on: March 20, 2024, 04:34:47 AM »
> So probably lower-income victims if they're avoiding the palace area. Figures.
> Any other useful info in these reports?

Tom

« Reply #201 on: March 20, 2024, 05:29:33 AM »
> So probably lower-income victims if they're avoiding the palace area. Figures.
> Any other useful info in these reports?
> Not necessarily as the city spans pretty far, you'd say the ring is concentrated at the inner 1/3rd of the town.  Perhaps, they're avoiding the palace area because it's more heavily patrolled and guarded?
> You decide to flip back towards the oldest reports and notice the first several cases are labeled as "Grave robing".

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #202 on: March 20, 2024, 07:17:20 PM »
> These are cases that are marked on the map?
> And the mysterious deaths are also marked on the map in the same way?

Tom

« Reply #203 on: March 20, 2024, 08:14:25 PM »
> These are cases that are marked on the map?
> And the mysterious deaths are also marked on the map in the same way?
> They appear on the map as well.
> Some of the markings are slightly different, these must be the old cases!

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #204 on: March 21, 2024, 04:22:25 AM »
> At what point do the cases seem to stop being grave robberies and start being attacks on the living?
> Do we know anyone that might have a particular predilection for grave robbing?

Tom

« Reply #205 on: March 21, 2024, 11:01:43 PM »
> At what point do the cases seem to stop being grave robberies and start being attacks on the living?
> Do we know anyone that might have a particular predilection for grave robbing?
> You search for the turning point and find a few disappearance reports within the last grave robberies, after which all the cases are categorized as mysterious deaths.
> No names in particular come to mind.

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #206 on: March 25, 2024, 11:28:54 PM »
> You inspect the reports and find various victim profiles, a few containing rough sketches, some others having just a name, and a handful with neither a name or sketch.  All of them list the height and gender of the victim, yet none list weight or the cause of death.
> Unfolding a large map you see the plans of the city, with the palace in the center and many markers placed along the streets and houses surdounding it.  Could these be the locations the victims were found in?
> You search for the turning point and find a few disappearance reports within the last grave robberies, after which all the cases are categorized as mysterious deaths.
> No names in particular come to mind.

> The always-reported details of the victims are gender and height...cross-check those characteristics for similiarities,patterns,peculiarities.

> Also look for the most detailed " mysterious deaths" reports and cross-check them as well.
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Tom

« Reply #207 on: March 28, 2024, 06:12:12 AM »
> The always-reported details of the victims are gender and height...cross-check those characteristics for similiarities,patterns,peculiarities.

> Also look for the most detailed " mysterious deaths" reports and cross-check them as well.
> The genders go M, M, F, M, F, F, M, F, M, M, F, F... in a fairly random order, there doesn't appear to be any pattern?  You take a look at the heights but don't recognize the units they are listed in!  You could still make relative comparisons between victims or sort them by height though?

> You look through the occasional more detailed reports which include some additions like employment, there appear to be 7 palace guards, 3 members of the night watch, 6 employees of a clandestine bar, 5 marked as 'rebels' and a palace maid who's listing has been crossed out and marked as 'rebel' below.  Most other files lack such information.

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #208 on: April 05, 2024, 05:18:02 AM »
(Sorry for the Belated  Polished New Post of my post, including  that I had  1st to remove my previous one.
 Yet now mine are now clarified and better parse-able commands.)

> The genders go M, M, F, M, F, F, M, F, M, M, F, F... in a fairly random order, there doesn't appear to be any pattern?  You take a look at the heights but don't recognize the units they are listed in!  You could still make relative comparisons between victims or sort them by height though?

> You look through the occasional more detailed reports which include some additions like employment, there appear to be 7 palace guards, 3 members of the night watch, 6 employees of a clandestine bar, 5 marked as 'rebels' and a palace maid who's listing has been crossed out and marked as 'rebel' below.  Most other files lack such information.

> Try for a relative comparisons, then sort by heigts "the Disappearances and later the Mysterious Deaths".

> Any other stated or hinted details  from the few sort-of detailed reports, by the "Yukari Yakumo-looking"Imperial Palace Head, maybe some of our "linge4ing vague new memories, about "Clandestine Bar" and "Rebels"? That" Clandestine Bar" with 6 victims being 1 Neutral,  5 Rebels., Rebel-Defected crossed-out Palace-Maid"...

>An  order, preference or pattern of some sort among the "Time-Lines". of the disappeared and then found dead. people...?

« Last Edit: April 05, 2024, 05:24:53 AM by Branneg Xy »
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Tom

« Reply #209 on: April 05, 2024, 09:43:39 PM »
(Sorry for the Belated  Polished New Post of my post, including  that I had  1st to remove my previous one.
 Yet now mine are now clarified and better parse-able commands.)

> Try for a relative comparisons, then sort by heigts "the Disappearances and later the Mysterious Deaths".

> Any other stated or hinted details  from the few sort-of detailed reports, by the "Yukari Yakumo-looking"Imperial Palace Head, maybe some of our "linge4ing vague new memories, about "Clandestine Bar" and "Rebels"? That" Clandestine Bar" with 6 victims being 1 Neutral,  5 Rebels., Rebel-Defected crossed-out Palace-Maid"...

>An  order, preference or pattern of some sort among the "Time-Lines". of the disappeared and then found dead. people...?
> You sort the records by height and notice the earlier victims are generally shorter, and taller ones appear only more recently.

> You think hard about the bar mentioned in the report and recall it's been suspected of providing a front for illicit operations at night while also harboring criminals, but you've yet to find conclusive evidence that would let you form a cast against it.  It primarily operates at night, making it difficult to get trustworthy eyes and ears inside.

> Taking a break to regain you focus you look through the files once more and notice several heights appear twice, once as a grave robbery and once as a victim.  The grave robbery files don't have names, so you're not sure if this is just a coincidence or something else?