Author Topic: Seija Quest 3  (Read 162887 times)

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2023, 05:50:10 PM »
> Look to where we were. Is the cylinder there?
> It's on top of the table, about the same size as it was before only slightly smaller.

> Give our body a quick look-over without moving very much.
> You glance at yourself best you can without a mirror and notice nothing different.

> If we still can't find anything wrong, ask: "What's wrong?"
> Patchouli appears to either be too shocked or too absorbed in her notes to respond to your question.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2023, 05:50:54 PM »
> Bluh. Didn't want to move, but...
> Walk over to the table and have a look inside the cylinder.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2023, 05:52:43 PM »
> Bluh. Didn't want to move, but...
> Walk over to the table and have a look inside the cylinder.
> There's n-nothing inside!  A chill runs down your spine as something clicks in your mind.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2023, 05:53:25 PM »
> ...Do we feel the missing book at all?
> Move back to where we were previously positioned, and undo the swap.
> Once the swap is undone, float up above the cylinder and check inside.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2023, 05:55:57 PM »
> ...Do we feel the missing book at all?
> Move back to where we were previously positioned, and undo the swap.
> Once the swap is undone, float up above the cylinder and check inside.
> You search the book using your ability to try an target it but come up short.
> Undoing the swap you find yourself floating once more on top of the round table.  Peering inside you see ... nothing!  I-it's g-gone!?
> You subconsciously end up whispering "It c-can't be!"

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2023, 05:59:35 PM »
> "Uhhhhhh..."
> Look to Patchouli.
> "...Where did it go?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2023, 06:20:33 PM »
> "Uhhhhhh..."
> Look to Patchouli.
> "...Where did it go?"
> Ability discovered: O~Zone - Overwrites no- obliterates obstructions
> Something clicks in the librarian's mind the intrigue returns to her eyes along with a hint of something else you can't quite place your finger on...
> "Y-you couldn't have known..." she whispers a few words and enchants a paperweight with some spell causing it to float while glowing brightly.  "Could you try that again?  I cast a tracing spell which should point towards the paperweight's location".  She retrieves a compass from her robe and demonstrates how it's needle always points toward the object in her other hand.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2023, 06:23:59 PM »
> "Uh, sure."
> Wait for the paperweight to be floated inside the cylinder.
> Then swap with the cylinder again like before. Wait for results from Patchouli.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2023, 06:40:12 PM »
> "Uh, sure."
> Wait for the paperweight to be floated inside the cylinder.
> Then swap with the cylinder again like before. Wait for results from Patchouli.
> She places the paperweight inside the "cylinder" and you invert your position with the books again, presumably causing the paperweight to disappear.
> Eyes wide once more she holds up the compass and instead of pointing towards the books it's needle now spins endlessly, switching directions occasionally...  While the librarian records her observations you overhear her whisper "L-like the y-young mistress, only not so t-temperamental..."

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2023, 06:45:03 PM »
> Undo the swap, and watch the compass spin.
> "...That's...worrying."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2023, 06:55:27 PM »
> Undo the swap, and watch the compass spin.
> "...That's...worrying."
> The compass continues spinning even after you undo the swap, which is promptly documented with a rough sketch of a compass encircled by two arrows pointing in opposite directions.  You overhear her absentminded whispers "Remilia will certainly be pleased..."
> She nods "V-very much so... imagine wha-" before being interrupted by the arrival of what you imagine to be her assistant.  A tall red haired demon pushing a cart with two large boxes, the smaller of the two being the size of your bedroom closet!

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2023, 06:56:50 PM »
> "I'm trying to not imagine what would have happened to you or your assistant, honestly..."
> "So what's in the boxes?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2023, 07:08:55 PM »
> "I'm trying to not imagine what would have happened to you or your assistant, honestly..."
> "So what's in the boxes?"
> Upon closer inspection they actually appear to be bookshelves no- they are just boxes with fake books painted on them!
> "Nothing!  Patchy enchants them to spawn these annoying magical books that quickly fill up the place with orb damaku..." you hear an annoyed tongue click from the librarian

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2023, 07:10:36 PM »
> Is the demon assistant hot?
> "Hopefully that doesn't damage the real books."
> Look to Patchouli while floating over to the assistant.
> "So what do you need me to do?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2023, 07:23:23 PM »
> Is the demon assistant hot?
> Yes

> "Hopefully that doesn't damage the real books."
> Look to Patchouli while floating over to the assistant.
> "So what do you need me to do?"
> Using a spell she telekinetically picks up the smaller bookshelf and places it atop the larger one.  She then quietly discusses something with her assistant you're unable to overhear before sending her off.  Perhaps to fetch more objects?
> "Now that we know it works on multiple objects ... and what happens when they overlap I would like to know what the largest object you can transform is..." she points at the shelves

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2023, 07:31:04 PM »
> "..."
> Adopt a thinking expression.
> "...Well, if that's your goal...
> Grin a bit.
> "...Why start so small?"
> Swap with the tallest remaining pile of books, imagining them to be a single object held together by gravity.
> Fly up so we're standing on top of the smaller box, landing while putting as little weight on it as possible.
> Undo the swap with the pile of books, so it appears on top of the smaller box.
> Stand on the floor in preparation for what is hopefully to come.
> Then, focusing on the pendant, try swapping with the entire collective stack of card, boxes, and books, imagining them all together as a group held together by gravity.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2023, 07:41:41 PM »
> "..."
> Adopt a thinking expression.
> "...Well, if that's your goal...
> Grin a bit.
> "...Why start so small?"
> Swap with the tallest remaining pile of books, imagining them to be a single object held together by gravity.
> Fly up so we're standing on top of the smaller box, landing while putting as little weight on it as possible.
> Undo the swap with the pile of books, so it appears on top of the smaller box.
> Stand on the floor in preparation for what is hopefully to come.
> Then, focusing on the pendant, try swapping with the entire collective stack of card, boxes, and books, imagining them all together as a group held together by gravity.
> You assemble a towering pile of "bookshelves" and books!  Patchouli claps "I applaud you for giving it your all!" before whispering "If only the young mistress put in 1/96th the effort she does..."
> Channeling the pendant fills you with energy and you notice red sparks fly from your hands as you point towards the huge construction.  That feeling of power the pendant grants can be quite ... intoxicating.  The next moment you find yourself high above the library, allowing you to finally appreciate it's vastness and the maze-like arrangement of the shelves.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2023, 07:45:08 PM »
> Cool! Maybe we could cause an incident by growing as big as the Shining Needle Castle and- oh, wait, no that might obliterate everyone inside.
> Can we see where that assistant went?
> Have a look over ourselves with a grin.
> "Wow. Gotta say, this isn't half bad."
> Reach down and pick up Patchouli (gently! Don't squish her), bringing her all the way up to our face. How does she compare in size to our hand/fingers?
> "Whatcha think?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2023, 07:58:10 PM »
> Cool! Maybe we could cause an incident by growing as big as the Shining Needle Castle and- oh, wait, no that might obliterate everyone inside.
> "Reach for the sky!  Consequences be damned!"

> Can we see where that assistant went?
> A thick fog blankets the space above the shelves, come to think of it you can't see any walls (or even a ceiling) to this place...

> Have a look over ourselves with a grin.
> "Imposing, as you ought to be..."

> "Wow. Gotta say, this isn't half bad."
> Reach down and pick up Patchouli (gently! Don't squish her), bringing her all the way up to our face. How does she compare in size to our hand/fingers?
> "Whatcha think?"
> You carefully pick up Patchouli, she's about the size of an Iris doll to you now.
> The librarian praises "I didn't expect it to work with the added books!" while recording some patterns her sensing magic shows and commenting "You could give the Moriya Shrine's so called 'giant automaton' a run for it's money."

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2023, 08:01:48 PM »
> "...Hey, you got something else small you don't mind possibly obliterating? I just had an idea. Oh, you can cast that compass spell on it too."
> Set Patchouli down and let her do her thing.
> If she produces something for us to experiment with, pop it in our mouth (do NOT swallow), and then undo the swap with the giant stack.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2023, 08:33:20 PM »
> "...Hey, you got something else small you don't mind possibly obliterating? I just had an idea. Oh, you can cast that compass spell on it too."
> Set Patchouli down and let her do her thing.
> If she produces something for us to experiment with, pop it in our mouth (do NOT swallow), and then undo the swap with the giant stack.
> The librarian comments "Well everything might be kind of too small for you to hold right now..."
> She floats down to retrieve a cauldron from one of the odd machines lining the edges of the "room" amongs the bookshelves.  You then place it (awkwardly) in your mouth, confused by it's flavor.
> "Chicken soup..."
> Upon undoing the swap you notice the cauldron is now gone!  The librarian holds up her compass and comments "This confirms my expectations..."
> Patchouli retrieves another paperweight and casts a bubble around it.  "I'd like to know which barriers it's affected by..."

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2023, 08:38:25 PM »
> "Oh, yeah, I've been wondering about the bubble. Put it in the book cylinder and we'll see what happens."
> Once the bubbled paperweight is inside the cylinder, swap with the cylinder again as usual. This time, however, also try imagining the paperweight as something within the cylinder, that should then logically be inside our body once the swap takes place.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2023, 08:43:46 PM »
> "Oh, yeah, I've been wondering about the bubble. Put it in the book cylinder and we'll see what happens."
> Once the bubbled paperweight is inside the cylinder, swap with the cylinder again as usual. This time, however, also try imagining the paperweight as something within the cylinder, that should then logically be inside our body once the swap takes place.
> You hear a piercing sound as the barrier shatters and you're now standing atop the table.  It feels like the paperweight just ended up being grouped with the books, but you'd have to check to see.
> The librarian comments "It's still here!  What changed?"

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2023, 08:47:15 PM »
> Have a look inside the cylinder.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #54 on: May 31, 2023, 08:49:21 PM »
> Have a look inside the cylinder.
> The paperweight is there but the bubble is gone!
> "You could've just used your magic to sense inside..."

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2023, 08:50:49 PM »
> Move back to where we were.
> "I suppose, but sometimes it's nicer to simply clap eyes on something. Can you try to move the paperweight while it's in there?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2023, 08:52:42 PM »
> Move back to where we were.
> "I suppose, but sometimes it's nicer to simply clap eyes on something. Can you try to move the paperweight while it's in there?"
> She gives you an odd look for a moment "Yes, where should I move it to?"

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2023, 08:57:53 PM »
> "Anywhere. I want to see if it's stuck in place like those books."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2023, 09:00:48 PM »
> "Anywhere. I want to see if it's stuck in place like those books."
> "I-I can't atleast not magically" she then climbs over the "cylinder" to reach for it before sighing and shaking her head.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2023, 09:10:24 PM »
> "Oh...Could you go in there and get it? I promise I won't do any swaps with you in there."
> Smile a bit.
> "I definitely don't want to bring you harm, you know. If something bad happened, how would I keep flirting with you?"
« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 09:14:05 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH