Author Topic: Seija Quest 3  (Read 119295 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #60 on: June 01, 2023, 07:29:56 AM »
> "Oh...Could you go in there and get it? I promise I won't do any swaps with you in there."
> Smile a bit.
> "I definitely don't want to bring you harm, you know. If something bad happened, how would I keep flirting with you?"
> "I can't move it" she complains before climbing back out of the book "cylinder".  Something about your comment has her taken aback.
> She asks "Let us see what the furthest you can reach..." before leading you to one side of the "room" and pointing at a cauldron on the opposite side.  Patchouli then opens the large tome she's been carrying the entire time and recites a spell in some foreign, ancient sounding language.  Suddenly the room becomes massive, but at the same time you feel like nothing is out of the ordinary... as if the scenery in a dream just changed!

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #61 on: June 01, 2023, 10:38:38 AM »
> Did we undo the most recent cylinder swap (the one where the paperweight also made the transfer) before traveling here?
> Is Patchouli within easy reach?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #62 on: June 01, 2023, 10:50:21 AM »
> Did we undo the most recent cylinder swap (the one where the paperweight also made the transfer) before traveling here?
> "You most certainly did"

> Is Patchouli within easy reach?
> You're too disoriented to tell, everything feels distant right now

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #63 on: June 01, 2023, 10:54:15 AM »
> Take a moment to get our bearings. Close our eyes for a bit if need be.
> Once we feel better, look around to see if Patchouli is within easy reach.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #64 on: June 01, 2023, 10:57:05 AM »
> Take a moment to get our bearings. Close our eyes for a bit if need be.
> Once we feel better, look around to see if Patchouli is within easy reach.
> You close your eyes to focus but are interrupted by Patchouli telling you to hurry up. "I can't maintain this spell all day!"
> Opening your eyes you see the librarian standing several steps away though you swear she was standing next to you only a moment ago.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #65 on: June 01, 2023, 11:05:36 AM »
> Something about your comment has her taken aback.

> Did she seem flustered at all? Or more annoyed?

> "Sorry, sorry! This is really disorienting!"
> Locate the cauldron magically. Then try swapping with it.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #66 on: June 01, 2023, 11:14:57 AM »
> Did she seem flustered at all? Or more annoyed?
> "Annoyed."

> "Sorry, sorry! This is really disorienting!"
> Locate the cauldron magically. Then try swapping with it.
> She gives a quick nod, visibly strained from maintaining the spell.
> "Through your mind's eye imagine it being right next to you!"
> Searching for it is a struggle, it's like the cauldron is there but also not there.  Each time you reach is a swing and miss!

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #67 on: June 01, 2023, 11:16:49 AM »
> Try closing our eyes again and mentally picturing the cauldron being right next to us, then.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #68 on: June 01, 2023, 11:21:35 AM »
> Try closing our eyes again and mentally picturing the cauldron being right next to us, then.
> "It's a trick!  There's three of them in a row behind each other..."
> That's it!  You picture the front cauldron next to you and feel a surge of magical energy, the next moment you're so far across the 'room' you can just barely make out the pink magician!

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #69 on: June 01, 2023, 11:24:32 AM »
> Blink, then shake our head to clear the cobwebs and confusion.
> "Damn, that was something."
> Undo the swap. Then walk up next to Patchouli if she's not still strained by whatever spell she was holding.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #70 on: June 01, 2023, 11:44:34 AM »
> Blink, then shake our head to clear the cobwebs and confusion.
> "Damn, that was something."
> "Tsk tsk.  Depth perception..."

> Undo the swap. Then walk up next to Patchouli if she's not still strained by whatever spell she was holding.
> Upon undoing the switch the librarian interrupts the space-bending spell by closing the tome in her hand with a loud thud.  You walk up to as she returns to taking notes.  Noticing your approach she glances up "For the last test I would like a duel...".

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #71 on: June 01, 2023, 11:45:27 AM »
> "'Last' test? What if there are still some things I want to try that we haven't done yet?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #72 on: June 01, 2023, 11:50:25 AM »
> "'Last' test? What if there are still some things I want to try that we haven't done yet?"
> "Unfortunately I have a busy schedule today with Iris and everything.  Perhaps I can allow it if you do well?" she explains

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #73 on: June 01, 2023, 12:05:37 PM »
> Sigh.
> "Very well. Anything in particular you want me to do over the course of this duel?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #74 on: June 01, 2023, 12:10:15 PM »
> Sigh.
> "Very well. Anything in particular you want me to do over the course of this duel?"
> "Demonstrate the extents of your abilities.  Oh and ... survive" just as she finishes a door materializes in the room and out walks the red headed assistant from earlier, holding hands with a short blonde girl.  Patchouli gestures towards her "Flandre" and then towards you "Seija".  She then hurries towards the door alongside her assistant and explains to the girl "You have permission to play, but keep it above the shelves..." before stepping through and shutting it.  It dematerializes shortly after.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 12:12:25 PM by Tom »

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #75 on: June 01, 2023, 12:12:29 PM »
>
> Oh.
>
> Well, that's not very nice.
> Smile.
> "Hello, Miss Flandre. If I may call you that?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #76 on: June 01, 2023, 12:16:42 PM »
>
> Oh.
>
> Well, that's not very nice.
> Smile.
> "Hello, Miss Flandre. If I may call you that?"
> She nods hesitantly at your question
> "Sei-ja can we play danmaku?" she asks, somewhat mispronouncing your name.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #77 on: June 01, 2023, 12:37:00 PM »
> What sense are we getting from her speech and body language? Does she seem nervous, excited, something else?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #78 on: June 01, 2023, 12:38:38 PM »
> What sense are we getting from her speech and body language? Does she seem nervous, excited, something else?
> "Nervous you might deny her request..."

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #79 on: June 01, 2023, 12:41:00 PM »
> "Absolutely, my little friend. I hope I'll be a fun partner for you."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #80 on: June 01, 2023, 12:44:36 PM »
> "Absolutely, my little friend. I hope I'll be a fun partner for you."
> "Great!" she practically beams with your acceptance
> Flandre explains "I can be 'it' since you're new!"

> "Keep a watchful eye now... don't turn your back!"

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #81 on: June 01, 2023, 12:48:46 PM »
> Grin a bit.
> "Well, if we're warning each other...make sure you keep your focus~"
> "So am I trying to keep away from you, then?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #82 on: June 01, 2023, 12:51:34 PM »
> Grin a bit.
> "Well, if we're warning each other...make sure you keep your focus~"
> "So am I trying to keep away from you, then?"
> She stares oddly at your first comment
> "Yep!  But you can use danmaku too!  It's more fun that way!"
> Pausing for a moment to think she walks over to the round table and retrieves a sword before handing it to you. "I have my own but since you're new you can have this one of Remy's!"
> Obtained: Excalibur - The sword of legends!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 12:53:42 PM by Tom »

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #83 on: June 01, 2023, 12:55:14 PM »
> Have we ever done a danmaku duel with a sword before?

> "Thanks!"
> Get a feel for the sword in our hand.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #84 on: June 01, 2023, 12:59:44 PM »
> Have we ever done a danmaku duel with a sword before?
> "What's the saying?  There's a first time for everything?"

> "Thanks!"
> Get a feel for the sword in our hand.
> It's well balanced to use in two hands ... for a human.  You on the other hand can effortlessly twirl it around your fingers!
> Flandre pulls out an odd dull-looking sword and tries (with difficulty) to copy your twirls.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #85 on: June 01, 2023, 01:26:26 PM »
> Okay, quick mental recap.
> This girl's name is 'Flandre'. That's the same name Patchouli referenced earlier, when we first started, uh, obliterating objects by accident. Patchouli was comparing us doing that to her. So, she's probably very powerful, if not absurdly so.
> She also appears to be an impressionable, somewhat naive child, what with looking young, the nervousness upon meeting someone new, the name mispronunciation, the desire to play, and now trying to copy our cool-looking moves.
> Conclusion: We need to sink our metaphorical talons into this girl as deep as we can and hold on tight. Having an ally of her theoretical power embedded in a major household like this would be exceedingly useful. Especially if we can get and maintain a grip on Patchouli.

> Nod.
> "Feels good. Okay, little lady, I'm ready!"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #86 on: June 01, 2023, 01:30:56 PM »
> Okay, quick mental recap.
> This girl's name is 'Flandre'. That's the same name Patchouli referenced earlier, when we first started, uh, obliterating objects by accident. Patchouli was comparing us doing that to her. So, she's probably very powerful, if not absurdly so.
> She also appears to be an impressionable, somewhat naive child, what with looking young, the nervousness upon meeting someone new, the name mispronunciation, the desire to play, and now trying to copy our cool-looking moves.
> Conclusion: We need to sink our metaphorical talons into this girl as deep as we can and hold on tight. Having an ally of her theoretical power embedded in a major household like this would be exceedingly useful. Especially if we can get and maintain a grip on Patchouli.
> "That's the spirit!"

> Nod.
> "Feels good. Okay, little lady, I'm ready!"
> She turns around "I'll start counting to ten when I hear you fly off"

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #87 on: June 01, 2023, 01:36:06 PM »
> "Got it!"
> Glance at the ground immediately below the two of us. Is there anything down there that's roughly our size?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #88 on: June 01, 2023, 02:15:37 PM »
> "Got it!"
> Glance at the ground immediately below the two of us. Is there anything down there that's roughly our size?
> "Already on the ground, dummy!" a voice whispers

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 3
« Reply #89 on: June 01, 2023, 02:19:36 PM »
> Oh, right. What about in our immediate vicinity but not in Flandre's current line of sight, then?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH