Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 6592 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2022, 05:25:25 AM »
> Ponder what options we have other than (a) return to Gensokyo and catastrophically flood it, and (b) wait here for someone to maybe eventually come rescue us, assuming we don't cease to exist before that happens.

>You can see a couple ways out of this. One is to separate yourself and escape. Another is to find another place to flow to. You aren't certain if that's all of your options.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2022, 05:30:21 AM »
> How would we separate ourselves?
> What other options are there to flow to that would not also cause a catastrophe?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2022, 06:44:19 AM »
> How would we separate ourselves?
> What other options are there to flow to that would not also cause a catastrophe?

>You'll have to figure that out on your own, you suppose.
>...Hm. The water seems to want to flow outward.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2022, 10:52:22 AM »
> ...How can we tell what the water wants?
> Are we sure this is the water's desire and not the Formless One's?
> Do we know what is 'outward' from here?
> Do we know how to get 'outward'?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2022, 06:55:59 PM »
> ...How can we tell what the water wants?
> Are we sure this is the water's desire and not the Formless One's?
> Do we know what is 'outward' from here?
> Do we know how to get 'outward'?

>It's what you remember from it...you're not sure it took control, but when it was in control.
>You are pretty sure those are one and the same.
>If you understand correctly, likely Gensokyo is that way?

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2022, 07:02:11 PM »
> Hrm, okay. So that lines up with the other information we deduced and exactly what we do not want to happen. Crud.
> Well, if the water thinks flowing outward is a feasible option...
> ...try flowing ourselves inward instead.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2022, 08:46:42 PM »
> Hrm, okay. So that lines up with the other information we deduced and exactly what we do not want to happen. Crud.
> Well, if the water thinks flowing outward is a feasible option...
> ...try flowing ourselves inward instead.

>You begin to flow inward. From the point of view of the water, you imagine this was impossible, unthinkable. There is but one directin to flow. And you find it is...difficult, but not impossible. Still, the going is slow... But you feel it working.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2022, 08:51:39 PM »
> Huh.
> Well then! Keep going. Wonder where we'll end up?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2022, 10:19:05 PM »
>As far as getting home safely, you recall that Yukari said she would get everyone out. And...you have no idea how long it's been since then. Hopefully that's where everyone else is. As for yourself...it's hard to say.
>You aren't sure how you can separate yourself. The fact that you can't find your own body probably suggest two things; that Yukari took it or that it has been sublimated into water. The former seems unlikely; a youkai's body and spirit are not so easily separated.

>_
>You can see a couple ways out of this. One is to separate yourself and escape. Another is to find another place to flow to. You aren't certain if that's all of your options.

>_
>You'll have to figure that out on your own, you suppose.
>...Hm. The water seems to want to flow outward.

>_
> ...How can we tell what the water wants?
> Are we sure this is the water's desire and not the Formless One's?
> Do we know what is 'outward' from here?
> Do we know how to get 'outward'?

//If "eventually (alternatively advised )by any source whatsoever", we never came across or found ,and the available proximities "possibly open/opened for Minamitsu Murasa promise no help nor good(,"Formless One's)  Safe(-ish) Locations te be" Flowing Outwards"(with signs of it be damning for Yukari,Gensokyo,but also Stargazer")//

.> If We retraced and worked on a jumpstart of sorts" the steps and situation and perceptions,etc. when we "First Confluxed"...
« Last Edit: October 21, 2022, 07:32:04 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2022, 11:19:09 PM »
> Huh.
> Well then! Keep going. Wonder where we'll end up?

>You keep going, and...it's getting difficult. You have a harder time flowing.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2022, 12:31:31 AM »
> What's resisting us?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2022, 04:02:08 AM »
> What's resisting us?

>You don't know. The idea of feeling any difficulty in this kind of state is strange. But it is there, you are having to strain against it. The notion of having to strain like this feels very weird, without most of your senses, with the concept of touch being so odd...

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2022, 04:11:27 AM »
> Keep flowing inward anyway.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2022, 07:02:04 AM »
> Keep flowing inward anyway.

>You keep flowing. It's...a strange feeling. You almost want to liken it to having a sort of pins and needles sensation, but you don't really have anywhere to feel this sensation. Yet it is there. It's still difficult but you are persevering for the moment.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2022, 10:52:15 AM »
> Can we discern anything about where we're going, via feeling or whatever else?
> Keep goin' goin' goin'
« Last Edit: October 20, 2022, 11:11:42 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2022, 07:28:39 PM »
> Can we discern anything about where we're going, via feeling or whatever else?
> Keep goin' goin' goin'

>You are not able to tell much of anything. It is getting difficult to do anything but focus on the act of moving.
>The pins and needles sensation persists. You can feel it in your...arms? Torso?

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2022, 07:34:22 PM »
> Oh, body parts! Those are good things!
> Keep flowing inward! Focus on it as much as is needed! Get our humanoid body back maybe! We can worry about the consequences later!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2022, 07:57:31 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2022, 08:16:36 PM »
> Oh, body parts! Those are good things!
> Keep flowing inward! Focus on it as much as is needed! Get our humanoid body back maybe! We can worry about the consequences later!

>It's like pushing a boulder up a hill. But you can almost feel yourself again! And you feel numb as can be, despite all the effort this is taking. But you think you're nearly there!

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2022, 08:18:48 PM »
> Come on, then! One...last...push...!
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2022, 12:25:35 AM »
> Come on, then! One...last...push...!

>You push, you push! You can almost feel your fingertips! Once last heave! You can practically hear watering crashing around your ears, ears that you can also feel!
>...
>...
>...
>You feel something warm blanket you, and a distant voice says, "Hey, you okay?" You feel...funny.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2022, 12:34:29 AM »
> "...Feel...funny..."
> Gasp.
> "Uh! Keep...Yukari away...for her safety!"
> Try moving just a little bit.
> Open our eyes, if we can.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2022, 01:12:53 AM »
> "...Feel...funny..."
> Gasp.
> "Uh! Keep...Yukari away...for her safety!"
> Try moving just a little bit.
> Open our eyes, if we can.

>"She's not here," the voice says. "Don't worry."
>You try to move, and are pleased to feel you have arms, legs...definable boundaries... Your think this is your body, but it feels so strange after having been...That for...who knows how long?
>You try to open your eyes, and the light is blinding!

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #52 on: October 21, 2022, 01:44:49 AM »
> "Agh! Bright!"
> Close our eyes again.
> "What's going on? Where am I?"
> Do we recognize the voice? If not: "Who are you?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #53 on: October 21, 2022, 02:03:31 AM »
> "Agh! Bright!"
> Close our eyes again.
> "What's going on? Where am I?"
> Do we recognize the voice? If not: "Who are you?"

>You close your eyes, retreating into blessed darkness.
>"Take it easy, Murasa, you're not in any danger. We're in the Forest of Magic. You've been missing for hours."
>Gah, who is this? It's hard to remember, it feels like a million years since you last heard her. ...Tojiko, that's right.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #54 on: October 21, 2022, 02:17:42 AM »
> Take a couple of moments to process this information. Missing for hours...that's a LOT better than it could have been.
> If we're capable of doing so, let out a deep exhale of relief, and smile a little.
> "That's...so very relieving."
> "How are you doing? You were screaming your head off something fierce last I saw you...I can't imagine what had you frightened so much."
> Try reaching a hand in the direction of the voice.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2022, 02:26:17 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #55 on: October 21, 2022, 04:11:27 AM »
> Take a couple of moments to process this information. Missing for hours...that's a LOT better than it could have been.
> If we're capable of doing so, let out a deep exhale of relief, and smile a little.
> "That's...so very relieving."
> "How are you doing? You were screaming your head off something fierce last I saw you...I can't imagine what had you frightened so much."
> Try reaching a hand in the direction of the voice.

>"Ugh, you saw that?" says Tojiko. "Embarrassing..."
>You try reaching out toward her. You find you aren't quite used to having arms again, and your lower arm just sort of flops, then folds until your hand nearly touches your shoulder.

>_


Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #56 on: October 21, 2022, 04:21:10 AM »
> Chuckle a bit, but good-naturedly.
> "I actually tried to catch up to help, but you've got some real wheels on you."
> "Anyway, don't worry about it. I actually saw something of my own that scared the barnacles off me...if what I saw is related to whatever freaked you out, anyone else that experienced it isn't going to judge."
> "Hey, you said we're in the forest, right? No one else is around?"
> Try to reach toward Tojiko again. Gotta practice arm movements.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #57 on: October 21, 2022, 05:30:01 AM »
> Chuckle a bit, but good-naturedly.
> "I actually tried to catch up to help, but you've got some real wheels on you."
> "Anyway, don't worry about it. I actually saw something of my own that scared the barnacles off me...if what I saw is related to whatever freaked you out, anyone else that experienced it isn't going to judge."
> "Hey, you said we're in the forest, right? No one else is around?"
> Try to reach toward Tojiko again. Gotta practice arm movements.

>"Maybe so," says Tojiko, "But I sure didn't tell the others. Shou did, but Sakuya didn't say anything at all. They're out looking for you, too. Yukari said you'd be out here somewhere."
>It takes a few tries, but you're starting to get used to having arms and legs again. There's definitely something that's been thrown over you. A blanket?

>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #58 on: October 21, 2022, 05:34:11 AM »
> Do we have any urges to flow anywhere?
> "Yeah, I saw them too. Sakuya was fighting...something. I couldn't see it, whatever it was. Shou was already out cold when I got to her. Did she say what she saw?"
> Flail our Tojiko-arm about a bit more in what we think is her direction and take on just a slightly cognizant tone.
> "And where are you, anyway? Ugh, moving is going to take some getting used to again..."
« Last Edit: October 21, 2022, 06:11:03 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #59 on: October 21, 2022, 07:25:01 PM »
> Do we have any urges to flow anywhere?
> "Yeah, I saw them too. Sakuya was fighting...something. I couldn't see it, whatever it was. Shou was already out cold when I got to her. Did she say what she saw?"
> Flail our Tojiko-arm about a bit more in what we think is her direction and take on just a slightly cognizant tone.
> "And where are you, anyway? Ugh, moving is going to take some getting used to again..."

>You don't think so. You do feel different, but in a way you can't pt your finger on.
>"That's more than Sakuya said about it," Tokijo replies. "I'm just right here. Are you sure you're okay? Your arm's flopping around like a a fish."

>_