Author Topic: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5  (Read 14373 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #90 on: October 11, 2022, 06:51:05 AM »
Aya:

> Well, there's one easy way to clear up confusion.
> "Hey, Tenshi, get in here and tell us what energies you've been feeling."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #91 on: October 11, 2022, 06:57:45 AM »
Aya:

> Well, there's one easy way to clear up confusion.
> "Hey, Tenshi, get in here and tell us what energies you've been feeling."
Aya:

> Tenshi approaches.
> "Mhm. This is the-"
> "We're sorry for holding you up." Seija covers Tenshi's mouth. "I'm sure you want to finish dressing, right? We'll leave you unbothered, now." She starts to close the door.
> "Hang on, I want to know." Merry speaks up.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #92 on: October 11, 2022, 11:00:51 AM »
Aya:

> Look at Merry with a slight frown.
> "...Just to be sure, have we met before, you and I?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #93 on: October 11, 2022, 02:55:38 PM »
Aya:

> Look at Merry with a slight frown.
> "...Just to be sure, have we met before, you and I?"
Aya:

> "No? Sumireko's the only one that's come by here. Don't tell me you monsters-"
> "I just told you, she's in a bind and we're trying to help her." Seija speaks. "If we were bad monsters, wouldn't we have tried to attack you by now? We're not trying to get your trust for something, we're just looking for clues to help our problems. Sorry for getting you in the way."
> Monsters, even though she was talking to you... She's right, but still.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #94 on: October 11, 2022, 02:57:39 PM »
Aya:

> Does this person sound like the Merry(?) we encountered earlier?
> Narrow our eyes and frown further.
> "Seija, wait. Something very fishy is going on here."
> Look back to Merry(?).
> "Young lady, your name wouldn't happen to be Merry, would it?"
« Last Edit: October 11, 2022, 03:01:15 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #95 on: October 11, 2022, 03:18:09 PM »
Aya:

> Does this person sound like the Merry(?) we encountered earlier?
> Narrow our eyes and frown further.
> "Seija, wait. Something very fishy is going on here."
> Look back to Merry(?).
> "Young lady, your name wouldn't happen to be Merry, would it?"
Aya:

> Yes.
> The woman looks surprised for a moment, and thinks.
> "Merry's just a nickname. It's Maribel." She answers, hiding from view of the door a bit.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #96 on: October 11, 2022, 03:26:18 PM »
Aya:

> Frown deeper.
> Look to Seija, then to Yukari, then back to Maribel, then back to Seija.
> While looking at Seija, point at Maribel with a slight flourish.
> "Either she's really good at acting innocent, or there's someone else running around pretending to be her. Someone demonstrably capable of retrieving the Princess from your frozen protection attempt."
> "I think you'd better produce any information about these humans you've been holding back. I don't say that as a threat, I say that as someone who met this potential imposter Merry and may very well have inadvertently caught trying to abduct your tiny girlfriend under the guise of rescuing her."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #97 on: October 11, 2022, 03:32:37 PM »
Aya:

> Frown deeper.
> Look to Seija, then to Yukari, then back to Maribel, then back to Seija.
> While looking at Seija, point at Maribel with a slight flourish.
> "Either she's really good at acting innocent, or there's someone else running around pretending to be her. Someone demonstrably capable of retrieving the Princess from your frozen protection attempt."
> "I think you'd better produce any information about these humans you've been holding back. I don't say that as a threat, I say that as someone who met this potential imposter Merry and may very well have inadvertently caught trying to abduct your tiny girlfriend under the guise of rescuing her."
Aya:

> Merry seems confused at what you're saying.
> "One moment, please. Of course, you're welcome to go about your day too." Seija says, closing the door.
> "Ah-" Merry seems to have something to say, but the door is shut.
> "Sumireko probably understands this the best. We might as well ask her. Shinmyoumaru?"
> "Yeah?" The inchling asks, still outside the room, and not even peeking in, it seems.
> "Can you wish for Sumireko to be here? I think it's important enough that we can deal with the mallet backfiring afterwards."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #98 on: October 11, 2022, 03:36:40 PM »
Aya:

> Uncover Larva's eyes.
> Wind whisper to Ami: "You can look now."

Ami:

> Slowly uncover our eyes, peeking through our fingers to judge whether or not it's actually safe. If it is, fully uncover them.

Larva:

> Stare down into the abyss of Aya's chest with a worried look.
> "I'm sorry, Piece! I didn't mean to see the half-naked lady! It was an accident! I still wanna be dating you!"

Aya:

> Scoop Yukari back up with both arms and exit the room.
> "What do you make of all this, Lady Yakumo?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #99 on: October 11, 2022, 03:38:53 PM »
Aya:

> Uncover Larva's eyes.
> Wind whisper to Ami: "You can look now."

Ami:

> Slowly uncover our eyes, peeking through our fingers to judge whether or not it's actually safe. If it is, fully uncover them.

Larva:

> Stare down into the abyss of Aya's chest with a worried look.
> "I'm sorry, Piece! I didn't mean to see the half-naked lady! It was an accident! I still wanna be dating you!"

Aya:

> Scoop Yukari back up with both arms and exit the room.
> "What do you make of all this, Lady Yakumo?"
Ami:

> You peek... Okay, not in that room anymore. Everyone's proper here. Even Aya.

Larva:

> You apologize, if Piece is somehow awake now...

Aya:

> "She seemed very similar. But also a bit different..." Yukari says.
> You exit, as the inchling heads in.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #100 on: October 11, 2022, 03:41:13 PM »
Aya:

> Call back into the room.
> "Tenshi, you should probably come with us too, just in case. But whatever funny business you noticed is still important and I still want to hear it."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #101 on: October 11, 2022, 03:56:10 PM »
Aya:

> Call back into the room.
> "Tenshi, you should probably come with us too, just in case. But whatever funny business you noticed is still important and I still want to hear it."
Aya:

> "Hold on." Yukari speaks up. "Don't do anything with that miracle mallet yet. I might have an idea."
> With that, she hops out of your grasp, heading for the door.
> Tenshi makes way, though she doesn't leave the room. She still seems interested.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #102 on: October 11, 2022, 03:58:41 PM »
Aya:

> Frown a bit.
> Position ourselves so we can see into the room, but don't actually enter.
> Is Tenshi looking at us, or is she now watching Yukari and not looking at us? If Tenshi is not looking at us, give Iku a wind order to try diving into our chest to see what it's like.

Iku:

> If we feel a compulsion to enter Aya's chest, humor it by walking over to her, floating above it, and then lowering ourselves all the way in.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #103 on: October 11, 2022, 04:22:12 PM »
Aya:

> Frown a bit.
> Position ourselves so we can see into the room, but don't actually enter.
> Is Tenshi looking at us, or is she now watching Yukari and not looking at us? If Tenshi is not looking at us, give Iku a wind order to try diving into our chest to see what it's like.

Iku:

> If we feel a compulsion to enter Aya's chest, humor it by walking over to her, floating above it, and then lowering ourselves all the way in.
Aya:

> You peek into the room.
> "Thanks for the support in getting in here. Even if it was a late choice." Tenshi frowns slightly, addressing you. "I mean, we're clearly not causing issues. Not like I'm gonna rush the person who's got that barrier up."
> Yukari opens the door.
> "Pardon me, miss Maribel?" She questions.
> Well, she's gotten clothed now, at least.
> "Good, you didn't run off. Yeah?" Merry questions.
> "Can you close this?" Yukari asks, creating a small gap.
> "You can just make those?!"
> "It's a tiny one. Can you close it?"
> "No..."
> "But you can see it." Yukari considers, to which Merry nods.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #104 on: October 11, 2022, 04:25:56 PM »
Iku:

> Walk over enough that we can also see through the door without entering the room.

Aya:

> Frown a bit (but in lament rather than frustration) at Tenshi.
> "Sorry. I just...really didn't want to have to pick a side in that argument. I would have much rather talked things out."
> If Tenshi turns her attention to the room away from us, give Iku a wind order to try diving into our chest to see what it's like.

Iku:

> If we feel a compulsion to enter Aya's chest, humor it by floating above her and then lowering ourselves all the way in.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #105 on: October 11, 2022, 04:45:26 PM »
Iku:

> Walk over enough that we can also see through the door without entering the room.

Aya:

> Frown a bit (but in lament rather than frustration) at Tenshi.
> "Sorry. I just...really didn't want to have to pick a side in that argument. I would have much rather talked things out."
Iku:

> You peek over as well.

Aya:

> "We can apologize to whoever's room this is when we can actually go see them, right? What would waiting around have done for us?" Tenshi asks.

> "Are you familiar with other worlds? The possible existence of one's besides your own?" Yukari asks.
> "Yes. I know this is one... feels a bit like some nightmares I had."
> "Oh? Would you kindly share them with me? Or at least something of note from it?"
> "I'd rather not. Even now feels a bit like I'm dreaming."
> Yukari pauses to consider.
> "Is it winter in the dream?"
> "Somewhat... It feels out of place, though."

> "She'll probably manage to get that barrier down soon. Then we have to worry about Heaven again." Tenshi looks over to Iku.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #106 on: October 11, 2022, 04:52:25 PM »
Larva:

> Lean toward our fellow passenger and whisper.
> "Hey, Miss, are you a hero too? Is that why you're riding around in Miss Cow Chariot Aya like me?"

Ami:

> Whisper back.
> "Uh, I wouldn't consider myself a hero, I don't think. That sounds way above my pay grade. I...kinda sorta got government-mandated to be Miss Aya's subordinate, or employee, or...something. I'm still getting used to it."

Iku:

> Nod.
> "Of course."

Aya:

> Wind whisper in Yukari's ear: "Maybe she'd be willing to share her secrets with you somewhere private? You might be able use your similar appearances to your advantage; if she thinks she's dreaming, she might be willing to trust a more mature version of herself."
> To Tenshi, normally: "I don't know, but it clearly meant a lot to them, so I was willing to respect that. But what's done is done. What exactly did you notice in there?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #107 on: October 11, 2022, 05:01:41 PM »
Larva:

> Lean toward our fellow passenger and whisper.
> "Hey, Miss, are you a hero too? Is that why you're riding around in Miss Cow Chariot Aya like me?"

Ami:

> Whisper back.
> "Uh, I wouldn't consider myself a hero, I don't think. That sounds way above my pay grade. I...kinda sorta got government-mandated to be Miss Aya's subordinate, or employee, or...something. I'm still getting used to it."

Iku:

> Nod.
> "Of course."

Aya:

> Wind whisper in Yukari's ear: "Maybe she'd be willing to share her secrets with you somewhere private? You might be able use your similar appearances to your advantage; if she thinks she's dreaming, she might be willing to trust a more mature version of herself."
> To Tenshi, normally: "I don't know, but it clearly meant a lot to them, so I was willing to respect that. But what's done is done. What exactly did you notice in there?"
Ami:

> And yet, Suzaku's lying low instead of being out here... This feels a bit unfair.

Aya:

> "In Heaven? A bunch of humans. Like, a lot. They thought they were dead, and that I was some god. And if not, then an angel."

> "Did you perhaps see me, or that large girl?" Yukari gestures towards you.
> "Well... I remember someone that huge, at least... Unfortunately." She murmurs.
> "Oh?" Yukari seems intrigued. "Where did you go afterwards?"
> "Somewhere outdoors again. Then into somewhere indoors. Though I don't think it was a house... Mm..." Merry tries to recall. "A subway station, maybe?"
> "I believe I understand now. Thank you."
> "Huh?"
> "That Sumireko girl whose room this is, I believe, actually does something similar. She's from another world, but dreams of this one, and can even interact with it as if she were here in person. You might be daydr-"
> "Really? She can? Why didn't she mention such a thi-... Ah, I can guess why. I'd be in the same boat in not sharing." Merry speaks.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #108 on: October 11, 2022, 05:14:01 PM »
Ami:

> Well, we can always duck down ourselves. And Suzaku did apparently almost die from getting to grab these, it's not that surprising that she'd enjoy them as much as she could.
> Hmm...maybe we should have tried possessing Aya too, just to see what it's like. We might have made her do something embarrassing. Guess that opportunity is lost now, though.
> Continue whispering: "What about you? Miss Aya seems to be putting a lot of trust in you, but I don't think I've seen you around our village before."

Larva:

> Continue whispering: "Oh, um, I got a calling in my head to go be a hero and rescue someone in a castle. I guess it was Miss Aya that made me think those things somehow. But she still can't keep herself from freezing, so I'm sticking around. Also my date is currently taking a nap in her chest, so I can't just leave them. I kinda want to join her, but I can't protect Miss Aya from in there, and duty calls..."

Ami:

> "Your date?"

Larva:

> Smile.
> "Yeah! Her name's Clownpiece, but I just call her Piece, like how she and other fairies just call me Larva. She's super pretty now! She got huge, uh, everything for some reason. Well, not huge huge like what we're in, but huge for a fairy. Got me beat by a country, that's for sure."

Ami:

> Compare our body to what we've seen of this Larva. Then imagine a fairy that's much more curvaceous than her. Lament accordingly if appropriate.
> A date, huh...
> Imagine a date with Suzaku. How does that sound?

---

Aya:

> "No, I meant- well, no, that's actually good to know about. Thanks for that info. But I meant here. What did you feel inside that room that made you so suspicious? And how does it relate to that barrier?"
> Give Iku a wind order to ask us if she can take a bit of a rest by sitting on our chest.

Iku:

> If we feel the impulse to do so: "Ah, Miss Shameimaru, forgive my objectification of you, but given your previous offers, would you be willing to let me get comfortable upon you?"

Aya:

> "Huh? Oh, yeah, sure."

Iku:

> Nod.
> Float up and gently lower ourselves so we're (hopefully comfortably) sitting on Aya's chest. Dip our legs into her cleavage to make positioning ourselves easier. (Also make sure to not sit on or kick the heads already sticking out.)
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #109 on: October 11, 2022, 05:24:24 PM »
Ami:

> Well, we can always duck down ourselves. And Suzaku did apparently almost die from getting to grab these, it's not that surprising that she'd enjoy them as much as she could.
> Hmm...maybe we should have tried possessing Aya too, just to see what it's like. We might have made her do something embarrassing. Guess that opportunity is lost now, though.
> Continue whispering: "What about you? Miss Aya seems to be putting a lot of trust in you, but I don't think I've seen you around our village before."

Larva:

> Continue whispering: "Oh, um, I got a calling in my head to go be a hero and rescue someone in a castle. I guess it was Miss Aya that made me think those things somehow. But she still can't keep herself from freezing, so I'm sticking around. Also my date is currently taking a nap in her chest, so I can't just leave them. I kinda want to join her, but I can't protect Miss Aya from in there, and duty calls..."

Ami:

> "Your date?"

Larva:

> Smile.
> "Yeah! Her name's Clownpiece, but I just call her Piece, like how she and other fairies just call me Larva. She's super pretty now! She got huge, uh, everything for some reason. Well, not huge huge like what we're in, but huge for a fairy. Got me beat by a country, that's for sure."

Ami:

> Compare our body to what we've seen of this Larva. Then imagine a fairy that's much more curvaceous than her. Lament accordingly if appropriate.
> A date, huh...
> Imagine a date with Suzaku. How does that sound?

---

Aya:

> "No, I meant- well, no, that's actually good to know about. Thanks for that info. But I meant here. What did you feel inside that room that made you so suspicious? And how does it relate to that barrier?"
> Give Iku a wind order to ask us if she can take a bit of a rest by sitting on our chest.

Iku:

> If we feel the impulse to do so: "Ah, Miss Shameimaru, forgive my objectification of you, but given your previous offers, would you be willing to let me get comfortable upon you?"

Aya:

> "Huh? Oh, yeah, sure."

Iku:

> Nod.
> Float up and gently lower ourselves so we're (hopefully comfortably) sitting on Aya's chest. Dip our legs into her cleavage to make positioning ourselves easier. (Also make sure to not sit on or kick the heads already sticking out.)
Ami:

> She'd beat you out...
> You consider... Well, you're probably gonna be stuck together for longer now that Aya's got both of you... Unless Iizunamaru helps you out. Or Lord Tenma. You did work well together in that battle, too... But still, dating her this soon would be too hasty. Probably for her, too. Probably not a good idea with the current stuff going on, either.
> But you think she'd mostly be fine to hang out with. Maybe you wouldn't call it a date, but...

Aya:

> "That girl. She's likely the one who made that barrier. I could probably be wrong, since I hadn't checked more in depth, but we were told not to act stupid, and I know trying that would be trouble."

Iku:

> You rest on, and in, Aya's seat with the others there. It's pretty comfortable, especially with this cold around, even if you aren't freezing.
> "Hmph... I'll go check that barrier thing now, at least. I can't check her like I said, but I can to that." Tenshi leaves the room.

> "Speaking of, do you happen to know of any barriers, gaps, boundaries, shields, or other terms for something that is blocking us away from the rest of our world?"
> "Iii'm... Not sure." Merry answers Yukari.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #110 on: October 11, 2022, 05:27:32 PM »
Ami:

> "That...sounds very impressive, yes."

Larva:

> "Yeah! A shame we can't check on her. I tried feeling around for her once, but couldn't find her."

Ami:

> "Hmm..."
> Reach around in Aya's chest for Suzaku.

Larva:

> Reach around in Aya's chest for Piece.

---

Aya:

> Do our best to ignore the sensations Ami and Larva are imarting on us.
> Look back and forth between Tenshi and the purpley-blondes in the room.
> "...Maybe Maribel's presence here at all is why there's a barrier? If she's daydreaming to get here, whatever process that entails might be throwing a barrier up to prevent her from wandering too far off."

Iku:

> Hmm...
> Try sliding ourselves further in, perhaps up to our hips, to see if it's warmer.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2022, 05:36:52 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #111 on: October 11, 2022, 05:39:35 PM »
Ami:

> "That...sounds very impressive, yes."

Larva:

> "Yeah! A shame we can't check on her. I tried feeling around for her once, but couldn't find her."

Ami:

> "Hmm..."
> Reach around in Aya's chest for Suzaku.

Larva:

> Reach around in Aya's chest for Piece.

---

Aya:

> Do our best to ignore the sensations Ami and Larva are imarting on us.
> Look back and forth between Tenshi and the purpley-blondes in the room.
> "...Maybe Maribel's presence here at all is why there's a barrier? If she's daydreaming to get here, whatever process that entails might be throwing a barrier up to prevent her from wandering too far off."

Iku:

> Hmm...
> Try sliding ourselves further in, perhaps up to our hips, to see if it's warmer.
Ami Larva:

> You reach in, but you're not sure if you can tell which is which.

Iku:

> You sink in a bit more. Doesn't seem to be better.

Aya:

> Tenshi seems to be done here, as she pays your comment no mind...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #112 on: October 11, 2022, 05:41:50 PM »
Ami:

> Are we able to grab onto anyone?
> If so: "...Well, I found someone, but I've no idea who it is."
> If not: "...Yeah, I can't find anyone..."

---

Aya:

> "What do you think, Lady Yakumo?"
> Give Iku a wind-order to slide the rest of the way in.
> Then, while her waist is still outside our body, blow a small focused gentle gust of wind straight upward from within the center of underneath her skirt, aimed at her body.

Iku:

> If we feel an impulse to do so, slide ourselves the rest of the way in. Maybe it'll be warmer fully inside...
« Last Edit: October 11, 2022, 06:22:56 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #113 on: October 11, 2022, 08:29:48 PM »
Ami:

> Are we able to grab onto anyone?
> If so: "...Well, I found someone, but I've no idea who it is."
> If not: "...Yeah, I can't find anyone..."

---

Aya:

> "What do you think, Lady Yakumo?"
> Give Iku a wind-order to slide the rest of the way in.
> Then, while her waist is still outside our body, blow a small focused gentle gust of wind straight upward from within the center of underneath her skirt, aimed at her body.

Iku:

> If we feel an impulse to do so, slide ourselves the rest of the way in. Maybe it'll be warmer fully inside...
Ami:

> Yes.

Aya:

> "It sounds like you might also be roaming around our world, even though you're still awake over there." Yukari says. "You might not be able to help us then, if you can't notice enough, or plan what you're doing."
> "Sorry."
> "It's alright. We'll figure something out. Our lives aren't in danger or anything. You enjoy your morning, now."
> "I still want to know what's going on there, though." Maribel protests.
> You try, but you can't seem to get any wind to such a small area.
> Iku lowers herself in fully.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #114 on: October 11, 2022, 08:31:54 PM »
Ami:

> "...Should I see who it is?"

Larva:

> "Mmm...maybe not. I guess I don't actually want to disturb Piece while she's sleeping...and the others might be sleeping too..."

Ami:

> Nod and let go.

---

Iku:

> How is it in here?

Aya:

> Okay, that's Tokiko, Utsuho, Suzaku, Piece, Iku, most of Ami, and most of Larva. How large are we now?
> Who else is outside the room with us?
> "That's up to the ladies of the castle, Maribel. Sorry."
« Last Edit: October 11, 2022, 08:38:26 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #115 on: October 11, 2022, 08:45:19 PM »
Ami:

> "...Should I see who it is?"

Larva:

> "Mmm...maybe not. I guess I don't actually want to disturb Piece while she's sleeping...and the others might be sleeping too..."

Ami:

> Nod and let go.

---

Iku:

> How is it in here?

Aya:

> Okay, that's Tokiko, Utsuho, Suzaku, Piece, Iku, most of Ami, and most of Larva. How large are we now?
> Who else is outside the room with us?
> "That's up to the ladies of the castle, Maribel. Sorry."
Iku:

> You can't see anything. It was better just keeping your legs away from the cold. Maybe that's because you're wearing more on the rest of your body.

Aya:

> Well, getting through the door again will be a challenge... Thankfully, you're still outside of it.
> The Tsukumo sisters.
> "We're just trapped in this castle, as if the rest of our world was a different world we couldn't access anymore." Yukari throws an explanation.
> "Ah. Sorry."
> "It's fine. We'll manage." Yukari says.
> With nothing further, and Merry not stopping her again, Yukari closes the door.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #116 on: October 11, 2022, 08:49:08 PM »
Larva:

> How are we feeling? Could we use a rest?

Ami:

> How are we feeling? Could we use a rest?

Iku:

> Try moving and feeling around some.

Aya:

> Wind whisper in both Tsukumo sisters' ears: "Hey, you two wanna ride around in my chest as well~?"
> Try giving the Tsukumo sisters' wind orders to take us up on our offer.
> Out loud, toward the bedroom: "Tenshi went off to investigate the barrier directly. Not sure how she plans on getting to it, but I imagine she has something up her sleeve. That being said, what do the rest of us do now?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #117 on: October 11, 2022, 09:05:27 PM »
Larva:

> How are we feeling? Could we use a rest?

Ami:

> How are we feeling? Could we use a rest?

Iku:

> Try moving and feeling around some.

Aya:

> Wind whisper in both Tsukumo sisters' ears: "Hey, you two wanna ride around in my chest as well~?"
> Try giving the Tsukumo sisters' wind orders to take us up on our offer.
> Out loud, toward the bedroom: "Tenshi went off to investigate the barrier directly. Not sure how she plans on getting to it, but I imagine she has something up her sleeve. That being said, what do the rest of us do now?"
Larva:

> This should be your time to help solve the situation, not sit at the backseat again. You've had Aya steal your thunder enough. You didn't come here and save her just to be stuffed away.

Ami:

> Not really. You haven't done much. You don't want to get lazy. But it doesn't look like anyone needs you for anything either.

Iku:

> You don't think you can. It doesn't seem like you are.

Aya:

> "Really? After you didn't help Raiko and Seija? No thanks." Benben shakes her head.
> "I'd say go try the village if you want to collect more..." Yatsuhashi speaks.
> "Not sure. We are still stuck, after all." Yukari replies.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #118 on: October 11, 2022, 09:09:02 PM »
Ami:

> Might as well dunk ourselves, then. Can't let Suzaku be the only one lazing about!
> Whisper to Larva: "I'm gonna join my partner. Good talkin' with you."
> Submerge ourselves fully.

Larva:

> Look up at our steed.
> "Hey, can we go back to the barrier too? I wanna study it more."

Iku:

> Can we feel our own body at all?
> Try getting back out of here.

Aya:

> Wind whisper in the Tsukumo's ears: "A shame, but understandable."
> Nod at Larva.
> "Sure."
> Look back into the room.
> "Anyone else want to come?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #119 on: October 11, 2022, 09:11:30 PM »
Ami:

> Might as well dunk ourselves, then. Can't let Suzaku be the only one lazing about!
> Whisper to Larva: "I'm gonna join my partner. Good talkin' with you."
> Submerge ourselves fully.

Larva:

> Look up at our steed.
> "Hey, can we go back to the barrier too? I wanna study it more."

Iku:

> Can we feel our own body at all?
> Try getting back out of here.

Aya:

> Wind whisper in the Tsukumo's ears: "A shame, but understandable."
> Nod at Larva.
> "Sure."
> Look back into the room.
> "Anyone else want to come?"
Ami:

> You submerge.

Iku:

> You don't believe so... To either.
> Maybe this was a mistake...

Aya:

> "Not yet. I'm still busy here. You can go on ahead." Yukari says.
>_