Author Topic: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5  (Read 156719 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #120 on: October 11, 2022, 09:14:35 PM »
Iku:

> Uh...
> ...huh.
> ...
> "Miss Shameimaru?"

Aya:

> "Alright."
> Head in the direction Tenshi went in, traveling at a pace that's not too fast but is very likely to catch up to her before she gets too far.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #121 on: October 11, 2022, 10:57:36 PM »
Iku:

> Uh...
> ...huh.
> ...
> "Miss Shameimaru?"

Aya:

> "Alright."
> Head in the direction Tenshi went in, traveling at a pace that's not too fast but is very likely to catch up to her before she gets too far.
Iku:

> You're not sure she heard...

Aya:

> You start for where Tenshi left off to.
> Given how it took her a bit to get back after Seija returned to the door first, you should be able to catch up without much speed.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #122 on: October 11, 2022, 11:02:19 PM »
Iku:

> Well...persimmons.
> Guess we're stuck here until-

Aya:

> Pull Iku back out and place her back in her previous sitting position, with her legs still dangling into us.
> "Hey. We're gonna investigate the barrier again."
> Continue onward in our pursuit of that celestial.

Iku:

> "Oh. um, right. Yes, of course."
> Do a quick pat-down of ourselves to smooth out any wrinkles and make ourselves look slightly more presentable.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #123 on: October 11, 2022, 11:09:34 PM »
Iku:

> Well...persimmons.
> Guess we're stuck here until-

Aya:

> Pull Iku back out and place her back in her previous sitting position, with her legs still dangling into us.
> "Hey. We're gonna investigate the barrier again."
> Continue onward in our pursuit of that celestial.

Iku:

> "Oh. um, right. Yes, of course."
> Do a quick pat-down of ourselves to smooth out any wrinkles and make ourselves look slightly more presentable.
Iku:

> You pat yourself out. Being stuck like that isn't good... You'd rather be able to move about...

Aya:

> You continue.
> You make it outside, but Tenshi's not in immediate view.
> You hope she didn't try to fly when she doesn't have wings...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #124 on: October 11, 2022, 11:12:22 PM »
Iku:

> Well, it might work as a relaxation chamber, maybe...one could probably fall asleep easily if one is devoid of all senses...
> ...Ponder what might happen if we went back in there with Tenshi. While holding each other's hands or making some similar contact, since presumably making no contact would result in more of the same.

Aya:

> Frown.
> "Crap."
> Search the winds for any moving beings.
> Also, blow a small focused gentle gust of wind from within the center of underneath Iku's skirt, aimed at her body between her legs.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2022, 11:22:40 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #125 on: October 14, 2022, 05:44:54 AM »
Iku:

> Well, it might work as a relaxation chamber, maybe...one could probably fall asleep easily if one is devoid of all senses...
> ...Ponder what might happen if we went back in there with Tenshi. While holding each other's hands or making some similar contact, since presumably making no contact would result in more of the same.

Aya:

> Frown.
> "Crap."
> Search the winds for any moving beings.
> Also, blow a small focused gentle gust of wind from within the center of underneath Iku's skirt, aimed at her body between her legs.
Iku:

> You think so...

Aya:

> There doesn't seem to be anything floating around out here from what you feel. Did she go back in somewhere else? No way she could make it out.
> You blow a tiny gust below Iku, but her dress seems to flow with it, preventing itself from being upturned.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #126 on: October 14, 2022, 05:49:00 AM »
Aya:

> "Hey, you wouldn't happen to know how to locate your ward, would you? I suddenly can't find her."

Iku:

> Do we have such a thing?

Larva:

> Can we sense that celestial anywhere?

Aya:

> Try the gentle gust again, but starting it already under her dress, and aimed at her body between her legs, similar to what we did to Boss earlier. The goal should be to impart a pleasant sensation on her, not blow her skirt up.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #127 on: October 14, 2022, 05:55:38 AM »
Aya:

> "Hey, you wouldn't happen to know how to locate your ward, would you? I suddenly can't find her."

Iku:

> Do we have such a thing?

Larva:

> Can we sense that celestial anywhere?

Aya:

> Try the gentle gust again, but starting it already under her dress, and aimed at her body between her legs, similar to what we did to Boss earlier. The goal should be to impart a pleasant sensation on her, not blow her skirt up.
Iku:

> You do not... this isn't good.
> There's a cold breeze along your legs, too. It's probably better to stay inside the castle for now, now that Tenshi isn't around to stop that chill.

Eternity:

> You can't feel her. Then again, you can't feel the people that were in the room either.
> No, two of them are still around. You think? You're having trouble feeling them.
> Are they too far? Did you get weaker? Was it just Clownpiece's energy making you better at this? Did they get sick?
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #128 on: October 14, 2022, 06:02:35 AM »
Iku:

> Shake our head.
> "I do not, sadly."

Larva:

> Frown.
> "I can't feel her either. I'm having trouble feeling people in general...Miss Aya, can you bring Piece back out? Try to be gentle so you don't wake her up."

Aya:

> Very gently retrieve Clownpiece, pulling just her upper body out.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #129 on: October 14, 2022, 06:08:05 AM »
Iku:

> Shake our head.
> "I do not, sadly."

Larva:

> Frown.
> "I can't feel her either. I'm having trouble feeling people in general...Miss Aya, can you bring Piece back out? Try to be gentle so you don't wake her up."

Aya:

> Very gently retrieve Clownpiece, pulling just her upper body out.
Aya:

> You retrieve the Hell Fairy.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #130 on: October 14, 2022, 06:12:49 AM »
Iku:

> Mentally compare what we can see of this fairy's body to ourselves.

Aya:

> Does the fairy still seem to be asleep?
> If we are capable of the necessary level of fine control, direct a slight bit of gentle wind to blow behind any undergarments Iku may be wearing and across there. Hopefully we can at least wind-feel where the desired location is.

Larva:

> Do we feel torch energy from Piece's body? If so, absorb it into ourselves until we have all of it or we feel full again.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #131 on: October 14, 2022, 07:17:26 AM »
Iku:

> Mentally compare what we can see of this fairy's body to ourselves.

Aya:

> Does the fairy still seem to be asleep?
> If we are capable of the necessary level of fine control, direct a slight bit of gentle wind to blow behind any undergarments Iku may be wearing and across there. Hopefully we can at least wind-feel where the desired location is.

Larva:

> Do we feel torch energy from Piece's body? If so, absorb it into ourselves until we have all of it or we feel full again.
Iku:

> Jeez... They weren't kidding. She is big... You don't think this can be called a fairy.

Aya:

> Yes.
> You don't think you can do it that well... You aren't the wind itself after all. Probably the next best thing, though.

Larva:

> You don't feel much. Is it... sleeping while she sleeps? What's the word again...? Ah, dormant.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #132 on: October 14, 2022, 10:52:51 AM »
Larva:

> Even if we don't feel much, absorb it into ourselves anyway.

Iku:

> So there are some sleeping in there...guess our bunch was right.
> Hmm...
> Quietly: "...When it comes time to return this young lady, please let me know. I wish to try something."

Aya:

> Nod.
> Quietly: "Sure thing."
> Can we lean Clownpiece in such a way that she'll remain sticking out of us while we use only one hand to balance her? If so, do so (without waking her up), and then place our free hand on Iku's backside.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #133 on: October 15, 2022, 02:48:11 PM »
Larva:

> Even if we don't feel much, absorb it into ourselves anyway.

Iku:

> So there are some sleeping in there...guess our bunch was right.
> Hmm...
> Quietly: "...When it comes time to return this young lady, please let me know. I wish to try something."

Aya:

> Nod.
> Quietly: "Sure thing."
> Can we lean Clownpiece in such a way that she'll remain sticking out of us while we use only one hand to balance her? If so, do so (without waking her up), and then place our free hand on Iku's backside.
Larva:

> You do so... done already.

Aya:

> You don't think so. Not with these others moving about
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #134 on: October 15, 2022, 02:50:48 PM »
Larva:

> "Okay, you can put her back now."
> Try sensing that celestial's presence now.

Aya:

> Nod and gently lower Clownpiece all the way back into us.
> Then place a free hand on Iku's backside.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #135 on: October 15, 2022, 02:52:17 PM »
Larva:

> "Okay, you can put her back now."
> Try sensing that celestial's presence now.

Aya:

> Nod and gently lower Clownpiece all the way back into us.
> Then place a free hand on Iku's backside.
Larva:

> You can feel more around... but not that blue haired girl.

Aya:

> You return Clownpiece, and idle your hands on Iku, not doing much.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #136 on: October 15, 2022, 02:53:14 PM »
Iku:

> What's going on?

Larva:

> Are the people we feel the ones back in the castle?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #137 on: October 15, 2022, 02:55:26 PM »
Iku:

> What's going on?

Larva:

> Are the people we feel the ones back in the castle?
Iku:

> Someone's not watching where they touch...

Eternity:

> Yes.

Aya:

> You might be at a stop again... What else can be done if Iku and Tenshi didn't help much?
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #138 on: October 15, 2022, 02:57:29 PM »
Iku:

> Do we feel any sort of way about this non-watching of touching?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #139 on: October 15, 2022, 03:03:33 PM »
Iku:

> Do we feel any sort of way about this non-watching of touching?
Iku:

> You're against it. Especially given you're pretty sure you're nit the first subject to this. Aya's not someone you dislike, but you think she's acting too close in a situation like this.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #140 on: October 15, 2022, 03:16:24 PM »
Larva:

> Frown a bit.
> "I can't find her. I still want to check the barrier again, but if none of us can sense her, a missing person case seems like it might be more important."

Aya:

> "I'll bring us down, in case she fell."
> Begin descending back down to the ground in search of Tenshi.

Iku:

> Give Aya a look with a raised eyebrow.
> "While you are doing so, it appears your hands may be idly wandering, Miss Shameimaru."

Aya:

> Put on the slightest of grins.
> "Nah, don't you worry, Lady Nagae, I'm keeping track of them just fine."
« Last Edit: October 15, 2022, 04:54:53 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #141 on: October 16, 2022, 01:15:19 AM »
Larva:

> Frown a bit.
> "I can't find her. I still want to check the barrier again, but if none of us can sense her, a missing person case seems like it might be more important."

Aya:

> "I'll bring us down, in case she fell."
> Begin descending back down to the ground in search of Tenshi.

Iku:

> Give Aya a look with a raised eyebrow.
> "While you are doing so, it appears your hands may be idly wandering, Miss Shameimaru."

Aya:

> Put on the slightest of grins.
> "Nah, don't you worry, Lady Nagae, I'm keeping track of them just fine."
Aya:

> You start descending...
> And eventually reach what seems to be the barrier as well. You really are separated from the mountain.
> You feel wind nearby, though. As in, there must be an opening?
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #142 on: October 16, 2022, 02:38:56 AM »
Iku:

> Frown.
> "Then why has one of them wandered into my personal space?"

Aya:

> Speak casually and matter-of-factly: "Because you're one of the most beautiful people Gensokyo's ever seen. Any hand that thinks otherwise is pretty darn foolish, especially when you've been all over that hand's chest yourself."
> While speaking, look and feel around for the source of the wind.

Iku:

> Blink.
> Uh...what now?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #143 on: October 16, 2022, 03:36:51 AM »
Iku:

> Frown.
> "Then why has one of them wandered into my personal space?"

Aya:

> Speak casually and matter-of-factly: "Because you're one of the most beautiful people Gensokyo's ever seen. Any hand that thinks otherwise is pretty darn foolish, especially when you've been all over that hand's chest yourself."
> While speaking, look and feel around for the source of the wind.

Iku:

> Blink.
> Uh...what now?
Aya:

> You look around. There's a small area that looks like the mountain. Though it's getting smaller quickly, as if patching up.
> ...You can't fit in that.

Iku:

> You're pretty sure she's actually being true to her word.
> But this isn't the first time you've been called beautiful. You've turned down people that would actually give up things for you before, mostly humans while you were in the midst of something (and sometimes not having much time for such).
>_
« Last Edit: October 16, 2022, 03:41:49 AM by Neovereign »

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #144 on: October 16, 2022, 03:46:48 AM »
Iku:

> She's also right in that we kind of have been more or less feeling her up for a while now. She invited both Tenshi and ourselves to do so, but still...though she didn't invite us to literally dive right into her there, and we did that anyway.
> Hrm. Maybe if-

Aya:

> Look suddenly panicked.
> "Crap! Sorry, Lady Nagae!"
> Beeline for the hole. Once we get to it, chuck Iku through it, and then reassess its size.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #145 on: October 16, 2022, 04:03:46 AM »
Iku:

> She's also right in that we kind of have been more or less feeling her up for a while now. She invited both Tenshi and ourselves to do so, but still...though she didn't invite us to literally dive right into her there, and we did that anyway.
> Hrm. Maybe if-

Aya:

> Look suddenly panicked.
> "Crap! Sorry, Lady Nagae!"
> Beeline for the hole. Once we get to it, chuck Iku through it, and then reassess its size.
Aya:

> You dive and toss Iku to the hole.
> ...
> She doesn't seem to make it through. Just hitting against the barrier.

Iku:

> That... could've been worse. The barrier or whatever isn't hard to bump against...
> There's a hole here. Too small for anyone to get through. Maybe a fairy. But given it's shrinking, maybe you'd need one of those even smaller ones. And it feels colder out there than out here. In here? Out here.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #146 on: October 16, 2022, 04:05:43 AM »
Aya:

> strawberries.
> Could Larva fit through the hole?
> If not, try getting our hands into it and pulling it open wider. We're strong, we can do this!
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #147 on: October 16, 2022, 04:17:10 AM »
Aya:

> strawberries.
> Could Larva fit through the hole?
> If not, try getting our hands into it and pulling it open wider. We're strong, we can do this!
Aya:

> Not the Larva you know now. Maybe the smaller one... Probably could've gotten here there at this distance.
> You try to pull the hole open, but it continues at it's pace.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #148 on: October 16, 2022, 04:18:52 AM »
Aya:

> Tokiko's probably the smallest of us, then...could she fit through?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #149 on: October 16, 2022, 04:20:03 AM »
Aya:

> Tokiko's probably the smallest of us, then...could she fit through?
Aya:

> ...Maybe?
> Though, the cold...
>_