Author Topic: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5  (Read 7055 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2022, 08:09:15 PM »
Larva:

> If we absorbed it, would we be able to tell what essence inside us is it separate from the other similar essence inside us?
Eternity:

> You'd like to be hopeful and say yes.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2022, 08:11:00 PM »
Larva:

> Do we still feel full of torch energy?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2022, 01:35:55 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #62 on: October 10, 2022, 04:34:41 AM »
Seki
>"Is there a supply closet?"

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #63 on: October 10, 2022, 02:56:36 PM »
Larva:

> Do we still feel full of torch energy?
Seki
>"Is there a supply closet?"
Eternity:

> No. Not for a while you haven't.

Seki:

> "There's supplies in the closets sometimes. Like brooms and dusters."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #64 on: October 10, 2022, 02:59:34 PM »
Larva:

> Hmm.
> Well, just to keep ourselves and the energy safe, and to maybe make this a liiiiittle more interesting...
> Transfer the torch-like essence from Raiko's body to Aya's.

Aya:

> Try blowing a tornado upward from the ground immediately below Raiko, between her feet.

Iku:

> "I assume you desire no assistance for this, Eldest Daughter?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #65 on: October 11, 2022, 04:32:49 AM »
Larva:

> Hmm.
> Well, just to keep ourselves and the energy safe, and to maybe make this a liiiiittle more interesting...
> Transfer the torch-like essence from Raiko's body to Aya's.

Aya:

> Try blowing a tornado upward from the ground immediately below Raiko, between her feet.

Iku:

> "I assume you desire no assistance for this, Eldest Daughter?"
Larva:

> You try...
> Seems... to work?

Aya:

> You blow a tornado upwards, knocking Raiko upwards, alongside lifting her skirt- not that such can even be seen in that moment since she went with it. It'd enough to make her helpless for a bit, though, you'd believe. Unless she can fly.

Iku:

> "Yeah, I was going to ask you to break through into there. I've got her." Tenshi says.
> "Not a chance." Seija... opens a gap? Ah... gone, just like that. You wonder how...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #66 on: October 11, 2022, 04:34:58 AM »
Larva:

> Does Aya appear affected at all by what we've done to her?

Iku:

> "Ah."
> Look around for Seija with a calm expression, not in any particular hurry.

Aya:

> Dash for the door and open it!
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #67 on: October 11, 2022, 04:57:08 AM »
Larva:

> Does Aya appear affected at all by what we've done to her?

Iku:

> "Ah."
> Look around for Seija with a calm expression, not in any particular hurry.

Aya:

> Dash for the door and open it!
Larva:

> Aside from now having that energy, no.

Iku:

> You look around, but she's nowhere to be found. Did she go back?
> "Ugh, this was just to get me far from there!" Tenshi starts running back.

Aya:

> You dash for the door, almost smacking into it in a bit of a rush, and open it!
> ...
> It's a bedroom. Given the various objects about that don't seem to be from Gensokyo, you think this really is Sumireko's room...
> However, your attention is drawn to a suspicious door to one of the sides, marked with things that would suggest one doesn't try to enter.
> Before you can make a move, pinned down on the ground at the door by something.
> There's a large drum atop you, and Raiko's falling down from something.
> No, wait,  that's Raiko herself atop you. With a large drum

> Seija appears from a gap near the door.

Larva:

> Ah, the energy's gone back to Raiko now.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #68 on: October 11, 2022, 05:00:44 AM »
Aya:

> How are we positioned at the moment?

Larva, Ami:

> What can we see in the moment?
> What is in grabbing range?

Ami:

> Is our staff readily handy?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #69 on: October 11, 2022, 05:06:01 AM »
Aya:

> How are we positioned at the moment?

Larva, Ami:

> What can we see in the moment?
> What is in grabbing range?

Ami:

> Is our staff readily handy?
Aya:

> On your back.

Ami:

> Yes.
> Raiko's skirt, top, and legs. You don't think you can get her hands like this unless she moves them back.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #70 on: October 11, 2022, 05:08:42 AM »
Aya:

> Are our arms free?
> Is Raiko in grabbing range?
> Is Raiko positioned close to our chest opening where Larva and Ami are poking their heads out?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #71 on: October 11, 2022, 05:10:23 AM »
Aya:

> Are our arms free?
> Is Raiko in grabbing range?
> Is Raiko positioned close to our chest opening where Larva and Ami are poking their heads out?
Aya:

> Yes.
> Yes.
> Somewhat.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #72 on: October 11, 2022, 05:11:54 AM »
Iku:

> "Hm."
> Follow after Tenshi, though again, not in any particular hurry.

Aya:

> Give Larva and Ami wind orders to grab Raiko and fully stuff her into our chest.
> Then try to grab Raiko and fully stuff her into our chest.

Larva, Ami:

> Try to grab Raiko and fully stuff her into Aya's chest.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #73 on: October 11, 2022, 05:23:01 AM »
Iku:

> "Hm."
> Follow after Tenshi, though again, not in any particular hurry.

Aya:

> Give Larva and Ami wind orders to grab Raiko and fully stuff her into our chest.
> Then try to grab Raiko and fully stuff her into our chest.

Larva, Ami:

> Try to grab Raiko and fully stuff her into Aya's chest.
Iku:

> You follow along.

Aya:

> You have the duo peeking out try to aid you in giving them another roommate.
> ...
> The... the three of you combined seem too weak to. Is she in another league?
> She's even playing her drum atop you... this mocking. You thought you were stronger. But...
> Actually... it's not just a drum.  Theres... a trumpet. Faintly, and out of focus, but you hear it. You see it.
> Raiko has the Prismriver sisters backing her up. Is it possession?
> You hear the door close.
> "Of course you're siding against me." Seija sounds unhappy. "My actions are always the villain's, that's just how it is."
> "They aren't!" Shinmyoumari speaks up, despite being on the sidelines with the Tsukumo sisters.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #74 on: October 11, 2022, 05:35:03 AM »
Aya:

> Give Seija a glare.
> "I came here through the blizzard first at risk to myself and my subordinates because I was more worried about you all than anyone else. Larva thaws you out and you all thank us by sealing us in here. I suggested talking out why you're protecting that lying little Yukari clone you have back there and got met with silence. Don't you dare start bemoaning your situation when I've gone out of my way to help you out so much today and the appreciation shown is having your drummer actively taunt me."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #75 on: October 11, 2022, 05:49:33 AM »
Aya:

> Give Seija a glare.
> "I came here through the blizzard first at risk to myself and my subordinates because I was more worried about you all than anyone else. Larva thaws you out and you all thank us by sealing us in here. I suggested talking out why you're protecting that lying little Yukari clone you have back there and got met with silence. Don't you dare start bemoaning your situation when I've gone out of my way to help you out so much today and the appreciation shown is having your drummer actively taunt me."
Aya:

> "I'm not taunting you. I'm taking you seriously because you were up to something." Raiko says. "Tsukumogami, remember? I'm better with instruments than other things like fans."
> "I'm just trying to keep anyone from getting inside. It's dangerous, and Sumireko doesn't want anyone snooping around her room anyways."
> "Just let us investigate. There's more than one incident going on and I'm not having a nice time." Yukari says, clearly annoyed.
> "I-"
> "Let them, Seija." Shinmyoumaru requests. "I don't think they have bad intentions. It's better to give them a chance than to not trust them in the first place."
> Swija frowns.
> "Ugh... okay Raiko, let them go in if they want to. Sumireko's gonna be pissed..."
> Raiko gets up...
> You think you can see Tenshi coming back down the hall.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #76 on: October 11, 2022, 05:53:19 AM »
Aya:

> Get up.
> "If us being in there is a problem, then you can go in and retrieve that clone of Yukari and bring her back out here so she can explain why she lied to us."
> Point a thumb at the incoming celestial.
> "And also explain what has Chiko so agitated."

Iku:

> "Oh, it seems things may have resolved peacefully. Please try to not run them over, Eldest Daughter."
« Last Edit: October 11, 2022, 05:58:19 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #77 on: October 11, 2022, 05:58:41 AM »
Aya:

> Get up.
> "If us being in there is a problem, then you can go in and retrieve that clone of Yukari and bring her back out here so she can explain why she lied to us."
> Point a thumb at the incoming celestial.
> "And also explain what has Chiko so agitated."

Iku:

> "Oh, it seems things may have resolved peacefully. Please try to not run them over, Eldest Daughter."
Iku:

> "Why are you so bent on-"
> "Shut up shut up. I said you can go in. Geez..." Seija relents, opening the door back up. "Just don't be an idiot and do something stupid. I mean it when I say it's dangerous."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #78 on: October 11, 2022, 05:59:52 AM »
Aya:

> Frown.
> "...Not yet. Larva, is she still in there?"

Larva:

> Check for Yukari clone essences in the room.
> Check for other essences while we're at it.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #79 on: October 11, 2022, 06:04:31 AM »
Aya:

> Frown.
> "...Not yet. Larva, is she still in there?"

Larva:

> Check for Yukari clone essences in the room.
> Check for other essences while we're at it.
Eternity:

> Seems to be past that other door within the room,  you believe.
> None others in the room, though.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #80 on: October 11, 2022, 06:10:56 AM »
Larva:

> "Yup! She's beyond that funky door. Are you sure you can go there, though? I thought the door was pretty clear it didn't want people going through it."

Aya:

> "Some things are bigger than me."
> Wind whisper in Raiko's ear: "A shame you refused to join me and make me even bigger, though~"
> Give Raiko a sly wink and a grin while scooping Yukari back up. Then look back to Seija.
> "I can't meaningfully say I'm sorry. But I can at least say I understand whatever judgment you form of me as a person."
> Step into the room and head up to the Forbidden Door.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #81 on: October 11, 2022, 06:14:41 AM »
Larva:

> "Yup! She's beyond that funky door. Are you sure you can go there, though? I thought the door was pretty clear it didn't want people going through it."

Aya:

> "Some things are bigger than me."
> Wind whisper in Raiko's ear: "A shame you refused to join me and make me even bigger, though~"
> Give Raiko a sly wink and a grin while scooping Yukari back up. Then look back to Seija.
> "I can't meaningfully say I'm sorry. But I can at least say I understand whatever judgment you form of me as a person."
> Step into the room and head up to the Forbidden Door.
Aya:

> "I'm not gonna judge you poorly unless you screw something up right now." Seija crosses her arms.
> You head to the door. Doesn't really feel ominous.
> "Actually, maybe it shouldn't be you opening that." Seija considers. "Literally anyone else here would be a better choice. Heck, even me."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #82 on: October 11, 2022, 06:17:02 AM »
Ami:

> Fearfully stare up at Aya.
> "What the hell, is your daily life always like this? How are you not dead, like, thirty-seven times over?"

Aya:

> Did Raiko react to our whisper at all?
> "I'm too fast for Onozuka."
> Look to Seija.
> "It's your call."
> Step out of the way so Seija (or whomever volunteers) can open The Forbidden Door.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #83 on: October 11, 2022, 06:21:59 AM »
Ami:

> Fearfully stare up at Aya.
> "What the hell, is your daily life always like this? How are you not dead, like, thirty-seven times over?"

Aya:

> Did Raiko react to our whisper at all?
> "I'm too fast for Onozuka."
> Look to Seija.
> "It's your call."
> Step out of the way so Seija (or whomever volunteers) can open The Forbidden Door.
Aya:

> Not strongly one way or the other...
> "Erm..." Seija looks over at Raiko.
> "So what even is this?" Raiko approaches.
> "Just... don't act..." Seija thinks. "Don-'"
> Raiko simply opens the door.
> ...
> It's the Yukari doppelganger. Merry.
> Though she's... trying on clothes. In what appears to be a closet?
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #84 on: October 11, 2022, 06:23:03 AM »
Aya:

> ...How much of a state of undress does she appear to be in?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #85 on: October 11, 2022, 06:25:33 AM »
Aya:

> ...How much of a state of undress does she appear to be in?
Aya:

> A top and underwear, checking some bottoms.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #86 on: October 11, 2022, 06:28:26 AM »
Ami:

> Cover our eyes out of respect for...this other Miss Yakumo's privacy.

Larva:

> Cover our mouth in shock and also to make sure we don't make a noise!
> ...Does this count as cheating on Piece?!?! Oh no oh no oh no...we didn't mean to!!

Aya:

> Set Yukari down on our chest and let go of her with one hand, continuing to balance her with the other.
> Use our now-free hand to cover Larva's eyes.
> Look at Yukari expectantly.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #87 on: October 11, 2022, 06:38:29 AM »
Ami:

> Cover our eyes out of respect for...this other Miss Yakumo's privacy.

Larva:

> Cover our mouth in shock and also to make sure we don't make a noise!
> ...Does this count as cheating on Piece?!?! Oh no oh no oh no...we didn't mean to!!

Aya:

> Set Yukari down on our chest and let go of her with one hand, continuing to balance her with the other.
> Use our now-free hand to cover Larva's eyes.
> Look at Yukari expectantly.
Ami:

> You quickly cover your gaze.

Larva:

> It doesn't count if it's an accident, does it? Does it!?

Aya:

> You cover Larva's eyes.
> Yukari seems surprised.
> "...This-"

> "Huh?!" Merry questions in surprise. "What-"
> "Sorry, sorry. Sumireko's in a bit of a bind, and these people are trying to figure out how to help her, among other things." Seija chatters something up.
> "Erm, yeah. We didn't want to go into her room." Raiko looks away slightly.
> "...What does that have to do with me?" Merry questions, covering herself with the bottoms.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #88 on: October 11, 2022, 06:41:34 AM »
Aya:

> Look back to Merry.
> "There's kind of an impenetrable barrier around this castle right now. Makes searching for ways to help folks just a tad difficult. Word has it that something in here was related to that barrier. Or maybe someone, in this case."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #89 on: October 11, 2022, 06:49:16 AM »
Aya:

> Look back to Merry.
> "There's kind of an impenetrable barrier around this castle right now. Makes searching for ways to help folks just a tad difficult. Word has it that something in here was related to that barrier. Or maybe someone, in this case."
Aya:

> "Whoa whoa, don't go-"
> "Barrier? Castle? What?" Merry questions, interrupting Seija.
> You wonder if she's trying to play you for a fool again... She doesn't seem too annoyed at you all seeing her like this, at least, for example.
>_