Author Topic: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2  (Read 248831 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #960 on: June 22, 2022, 06:28:15 PM »
Aya:

> Stop and visually examine the thing from our current distance.
> You stop and examine...
> If you recall correctly, Yukari brought something like this before in a mix of danmaku. A train? Much less sounds and lights than you heard about though. It's supposed to be something for transport...  but there's no... what was it? Tracks?
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #961 on: June 22, 2022, 06:29:11 PM »
Aya:

> Does it appear to be alive?
> Stop doing things to Iizunamaru for the moment (but keep our hands where they are).
> Whisper: "Hey. Boss. Look at that..."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #962 on: June 22, 2022, 06:32:17 PM »
Aya:

> Does it appear to be alive?
> Stop doing things to Iizunamaru for the moment (but keep our hands where they are).
> Whisper: "Hey. Boss. Look at that..."
Aya:

> No. Trains aren't usually alive either. It'd be nice to have Yukari, Sumireko, or Sanae here too further identify what's up.
> "Mm... and?" Megumu questions quietly.
> You hear voices past it.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #963 on: June 22, 2022, 06:33:48 PM »
Aya:

> Whisper: "I believe it's a device used for mass transport in the outside word. Cor, we really are mixing with reality, aren't we..."
> "...Hey, Lady Yakumo? Are you still listening? What should we do with a...train, I think it is? You had one once."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #964 on: June 22, 2022, 06:38:46 PM »
Seki
>Look at Youmu
->Does she seem confused?

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #965 on: June 22, 2022, 06:54:21 PM »
Aya:

> Whisper: "I believe it's a device used for mass transport in the outside word. Cor, we really are mixing with reality, aren't we..."
> "...Hey, Lady Yakumo? Are you still listening? What should we do with a...train, I think it is? You had one once."
Seki
>Look at Youmu
->Does she seem confused?
Aya:

> "Outside world technology? If she's making use of this, we might be onto where that mountain goddess is. Kanako. Though are her intentions good or bad for the tengu..."
> "Stressing again right now, Megumu? Don't make me come out there and lend a hand." Hatate warns.

> No response... you think she did warn about not pulling you out of the underground or something?

Seki:

> She does.
> "It means we have to allow you to pass" The Oni says.
> "We already have permission from Lady Yuyuko." Youmu argues.
> "You could have permission from the Yama and the Dragon God, it's still under our authority."
> "This is pretty childish though." The male voice speaks.
> "Oh shut up, it's necessary and you love doing our job anyways. Besides, these guys are probably treating us like we're the villains here."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #966 on: June 22, 2022, 06:56:04 PM »
Aya:

> Whisper, but slightly louder: "No, this is actually serious, Hata. There's a train underground for some reason. And I hear some people behind it..."
> Begin slowly creeping toward the train.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #967 on: June 22, 2022, 06:58:37 PM »
Seki
>"Would you mind informing what is going on?"

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #968 on: June 22, 2022, 07:12:09 PM »
Aya:

> Whisper, but slightly louder: "No, this is actually serious, Hata. There's a train underground for some reason. And I hear some people behind it..."
> Begin slowly creeping toward the train.
Seki
>"Would you mind informing what is going on?"
Aya:

> "Ah."
> You approach.
> On the other end of the train, you can see a group of youkai, a few Oni there too. Yuugi is among them...
> "Not sure. We should probably just wait for Sanae and them." Yuugi says. "They'll have a nice story, too!"

Seki:

> "You are being prevented from entering the Netherworld." The male voice speaks. "Normally we test them to see if they can handle themselves in another world, though we noticed that only don't that still causes issues."
> "So now you're not allowed regardless of if you can handle yourself or not."
> "How will you let us pass, then?" Remilia speaks.
> "Well, you were so rude as to force Sanae from our group. That's forgiven since you were just doing your job. Can you get mad at us for just doing ours?"
>_

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #969 on: June 22, 2022, 07:14:16 PM »
Seki
>Do we know about the entrance to the netherworld in Gensokyo

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #970 on: June 22, 2022, 07:15:16 PM »
Aya:

> Slowly resume hands activities, making to keep our arm across Iizunamaru's chest where it is.
> Slowly float in reverse.
> Whisper: "Well, what do you think, Boss? Do you wanna join Hata and Momi, or do you wanna give a bunch of oni the best show they've seen in decades?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #971 on: June 22, 2022, 07:19:03 PM »
Seki
>Do we know about the entrance to the netherworld in Gensokyo
Aya:

> Slowly resume hands activities, making to keep our arm across Iizunamaru's chest where it is.
> Slowly float in reverse.
> Whisper: "Well, what do you think, Boss? Do you wanna join Hata and Momi, or do you wanna give a bunch of oni the best show they've seen in decades?"
Seki:

> You know Youmu knows.

Aya:

> You retreat a bit, resuming.
> "Best show?" She questions, clutching what she carried in her hands a bit.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #972 on: June 22, 2022, 07:21:14 PM »
Aya:

> Whisper: "Yeah. You know."
> Squeeze for emphasis.
> "The best show."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #973 on: June 22, 2022, 07:25:07 PM »
Seki
>"Yet I was approved to take her to the netherworld before our encounter."

>Does it feel like we can continue on?

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #974 on: June 22, 2022, 07:51:56 PM »
Aya:

> Whisper: "Yeah. You know."
> Squeeze for emphasis.
> "The best show."
Seki
>"Yet I was approved to take her to the netherworld before our encounter."

>Does it feel like we can continue on?
Aya:

> "I-Ill get proper." Megumu responds.

Seki:

> You've been trying to. Your horses haven't stopped yet.
> "We have business with her first."
> Space opens up, like...
> an eye, with Yukari stepping out.
> "Why are you blocking off the Netherworld?"
> "A problem occurred. We won't be long."
> "It's urgent. Just let me-"
> "You're just trying to stop by and invite her to eat. Wait a minute or two."
> "Then what's the problem? Maybe I can speed it up." Yukari sighs.
> "Someone's not in a good mood." The Onis voice speaks.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #975 on: June 22, 2022, 07:53:02 PM »
Aya:

> Sultry whisper: "Well, the problem with that..."
> Squeeze again a couple of times.
> "...is that my hand seems to be stuck~"
« Last Edit: June 22, 2022, 07:57:24 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #976 on: June 22, 2022, 07:54:06 PM »
Seki
>"Hello, again. . ."
->Give an awkward wave

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #977 on: June 22, 2022, 08:52:34 PM »
Aya:

> Sultry whisper: "Well, the problem with that..."
> Squeeze again a couple of times.
> "...is that my hand seems to be stuck~"
Seki
>"Hello, again. . ."
->Give an awkward wave
Aya:

> "Y-Youve got nothing in the way..." Megumu argues quietly. "How would you even eat me if your hand's stuck?"
> "Sounds like you just need to swallow some confidence and proceed with the situation like that until she gets unstuck."

Seki:

> "Oh? I thought I saw you with something interesting earlier." Yukari speaks.
> "They want to take someone we have business with elsewhere. Unfortunately, were not done with that person." The Oni speaks.
> "Having trouble letting go?" Yukari jokes.
> "Perhaps we'll let everyone find their way to Gensokyo without "getting in your way"..."
> "Hmph, it was a joke. And why are you trying to take whoever here?" Yukari asks.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #978 on: June 22, 2022, 08:57:55 PM »
Aya:

> Keep whispering, but do so in a serious tone: "I will say, Boss, that I don't believe I've yet disobeyed a direct order from you today. Just something for you to keep in mind."
> Take on the sultry tone again.
> "That being said..."
> Squeeze some more. Also, stroke with that other finger with just a little more pressure.
> "...I'm sure the swallowing process would dissolve whatever is adhering my hand~"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #979 on: June 22, 2022, 09:06:21 PM »
Aya:

> Keep whispering, but do so in a serious tone: "I will say, Boss, that I don't believe I've yet disobeyed a direct order from you today. Just something for you to keep in mind."
> Take on the sultry tone again.
> "That being said..."
> Squeeze some more. Also, stroke with that other finger with just a little more pressure.
> "...I'm sure the swallowing process would dissolve whatever is adhering my hand~"
Aya:

> "...We can go like this." Megumu braces. "I don't want you getting swarmed by Oni with no help." Her hold on her top shifts to try and cover her chest more, and your arm and hand from view as well. You do notice her flinch just a bit from your increased effort. Of course she's not invincible, but she is against relaxing when it's about the Tengu, huh?
> "Hey, Aya's not easy to catch." Hatate speaks up. "Especially since most youkai can't fly unnaturally anymore. You can trust her. Besides, you can come out if she really needs help, and even be a surprise trump card if she needs it."
> "...You're right." Megumu nods, relaxing her hold.
>_

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #980 on: June 22, 2022, 09:07:26 PM »
Seki
>"I believe it was to get her help with the incident and -"
->Cough into our hand as our cheeks flush
-->"I may have formedaconnectiontoher on accident."

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #981 on: June 22, 2022, 09:07:37 PM »
Aya:

> ...Does Iizunamaru seem ready to be swallowed, then?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #982 on: June 22, 2022, 09:18:34 PM »
Seki
>"I believe it was to get her help with the incident and -"
->Cough into our hand as our cheeks flush
-->"I may have formedaconnectiontoher on accident."
Aya:

> ...Does Iizunamaru seem ready to be swallowed, then?
Seki:

> "Oh-you're just playing pretend. I'm sure it seems convincing, but don't worry. Unless you want to go that far?" Yukari questions.
> "So the Gensokyo situation? Because I'm pretty sure nothing wrong is going on at the Netherworld at the moment." The Oni's voice speaks.
> "Perhaps it's better in the long run to let them have her help out whatever they're doing." The male voice speaks, as your destination comes back into view.
> "Eh? What?" The Oni questions. "At least let me fight them to get permission to go!"
> "We'd keep your friends waiting longer then. And Miss Yakumo as well."
> "Mrr... alright..."
> "Good." Yukari speaks. "That wasn't so hard, was it? You just had to talk instead of fight."
> "Yeah yeah, not everything needs to be a fight. People say that millions of times..." The Oni's voice starts to fade.

> As your horses still haven't stopped trying to get to the Netherworld, you quickly resume your pace and arrive, followed by Yukari.

Aya:

> Yes, you believe so.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #983 on: June 22, 2022, 09:21:14 PM »
Aya:

> Nod.
> Let go of Iizunamaru with the hand lower on her, use that hand to stretch out mouth open, lift Iizunamaru into our mouth, and swallow her down while squeezing her some more.
> In the middle of the swallowing process, quickly try to snatch Iizunamaru's top away from her and hold onto it while swallowing her the rest of the way down.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2022, 09:35:54 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #984 on: June 22, 2022, 09:22:03 PM »
Seki
>Look around
->Has our need to take Sanae to the netherworld subsided?

>"Thank you."

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #985 on: June 22, 2022, 09:47:18 PM »
Aya:

> Nod.
> Let go of Iizunamaru with the hand lower on her, use that hand to stretch out mouth open, lift Iizunamaru into our mouth, and swallow her down while squeezing her some more.
> In the middle of the swallowing process, quickly try to snatch Iizunamaru's top away from her and hold onto it while swallowing her the rest of the way down.
Seki
>Look around
->Has our need to take Sanae to the netherworld subsided?

>"Thank you."
Aya:

> You let go, but keep hold elsewhere, enjoying while you can before taking Megumu in.
> ... and slipping what the article she had in hand out of it amidst the travel.
> "Ah... At least that wasn't bad..." Megumu speaks. "...W-Wait a second."

Seki:

> Yes.
> "For what? You're the one that said what you needed to." Yukari says. "Now then." She starts to walk away...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #986 on: June 22, 2022, 09:48:17 PM »
Aya:

> Fold up Iizunamaru's top, stuff it in our cleavage to secure it, and silently resume flying toward the train.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #987 on: June 22, 2022, 09:57:46 PM »
Aya:

> Fold up Iizunamaru's top, stuff it in our cleavage to secure it, and silently resume flying toward the train.
Aya:

> You take care of Megumu's clothing, approaching the train once more.
> "...You're back without her, I see."
> "Someone wanted to let her go." A different Oni speaks.
> "Let's just see what went on with the troublemakers..." Yuugi speaks. "You didn't even come back with a good story, just letting her go..."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #988 on: June 22, 2022, 09:58:40 PM »
Aya:

> Do the oni appear to be aware of our presence?
> How do we look now, having swallowed Iizunamaru?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #989 on: June 22, 2022, 09:59:38 PM »
Seki
>Ask Youmu, "Where should I go?"