Author Topic: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2  (Read 248821 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #930 on: June 22, 2022, 03:01:22 PM »
Aya:

> Take on a lower tone and add a bit of sultriness to it.
> "Don't hold out on us now, Boss. You know better than anyone the importance of information sharing."
> Squeeze again and continue stroking with that finger.
> Resume normal tone and volume.
> "I don't remember losing it or getting rid of it, but I admit I was focused on other things for a while. Sorry about any aggravation this might cause."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #931 on: June 22, 2022, 03:14:43 PM »
Aya:

> Take on a lower tone and add a bit of sultriness to it.
> "Don't hold out on us now, Boss. You know better than anyone the importance of information sharing."
> Squeeze again and continue stroking with that finger.
> Resume normal tone and volume.
> "I don't remember losing it or getting rid of it, but I admit I was focused on other things for a while. Sorry about any aggravation this might cause."
Aya:

> "Fine. One of them is Chimata, I'm fairly sure..." Megumu answers. "Ms Rainbow God friend to Lucky you..."
> "It's alright. We haven't needed it much anyways." Nitori responds.
> The group of voices seen to be chatting about something away from it.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #932 on: June 22, 2022, 03:17:14 PM »
Aya:

> Take on the quieter tone again.
> "Oh, how fortuitous. Well, we certainly don't need to let her know you're here, if you would rather she not know."
> Squeeze again and continue stroking with that finger. How does Iizunamaru seem to be taking this?
> Resume the normal voice.
> "Come to think of it, it might've been taken from me while I was blacked out. Can you ask them who all is on the other end? I recognized Kosuzu Motoori's voice, but that's been it so far for me."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #933 on: June 22, 2022, 03:32:17 PM »
Aya:

> Take on the quieter tone again.
> "Oh, how fortuitous. Well, we certainly don't need to let her know you're here, if you would rather she not know."
> Squeeze again and continue stroking with that finger. How does Iizunamaru seem to be taking this?
> Resume the normal voice.
> "Come to think of it, it might've been taken from me while I was blacked out. Can you ask them who all is on the other end? I recognized Kosuzu Motoori's voice, but that's been it so far for me."
Aya:

> "Too late for that... she already heard me earlier."
> She's been tense before, likely due to hearing her friend, maybe? Though now she's relaxing into it a bit.
> "Who's there with you All?"
> "My name is Wriggle." A voice answers. "There's Mystia, Miss market God, uhh..."
> "Kosuzu." She speaks up.
> "Rinnosuke. This isn't everyone, but I'd rather they don't pile in..." You didn't expect him to be there too. How packed is it wherever they are?
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #934 on: June 22, 2022, 03:34:11 PM »
Aya:

> Slowly float into the cavern.
> Continue squeezing and finger-stroking as we go in the background of all other actions.
> "'Miss Market God'? There's a god with you? How are you feeling, Miss Market God?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #935 on: June 22, 2022, 03:45:13 PM »
Aya:

> Slowly float into the cavern.
> Continue squeezing and finger-stroking as we go in the background of all other actions.
> "'Miss Market God'? There's a god with you? How are you feeling, Miss Market God?"
Aya:

> You enter cautiously.
> "You can call me Chimata. And things are a bit troubling, but I'm fine. In fact, I'm doing pretty good." She responds. "So who is all with you, those on the other end?"
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #936 on: June 22, 2022, 03:47:04 PM »
Aya:

> "Just some of my fellow tengu. So you're doing okay? We've found that other gods really aren't holding up well right now, after what went down."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #937 on: June 22, 2022, 03:55:13 PM »
Aya:

> "Just some of my fellow tengu. So you're doing okay? We've found that other gods really aren't holding up well right now, after what went down."
Aya:

> "Hm. Well some things did get difficult, but I'm ultimately fine. How's miss Iizunamaru?"
> "Im... fine." Megumu adds.
> "You don't sound good?"
> "We're just investigating something."
> "We? Good job helping out~"
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #938 on: June 22, 2022, 03:58:02 PM »
Aya:

> "Oh, yes, Boss is doing great for herself."
> Slip that stroking finger inside Iizunamaru's unmentionables. Continue the same stroking as before from there.
> "We're currently seeking some of our sisters to learn why they were attacking the Moriya Shrine earlier."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #939 on: June 22, 2022, 04:07:56 PM »
Aya:

> "Oh, yes, Boss is doing great for herself."
> Slip that stroking finger inside Iizunamaru's unmentionables. Continue the same stroking as before from there.
> "We're currently seeking some of our sisters to learn why they were attacking the Moriya Shrine earlier."
Aya:

> "This sure is a bad time to have internal disputes. Though seems like the human village settled theirs for now. Ah, if you need anything feel free to make a trade or two. This guy has a lot of interesting stuff here. You don't have to worry about picking it up either."
> "What will she even trade for? She doesn't know what's here." One of the others speaks.

> Megumun is covering her mouth a bit. You also notice the cave splits into two paths. This seems different.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #940 on: June 22, 2022, 04:10:26 PM »
Aya:

> How red is Iizunamaru's face?
> What does her facial expression suggest?
> Frown a bit.
> Speak under our breath.
> "This is new..."
> Feel the winds from each path. What can we sense?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #941 on: June 22, 2022, 04:16:47 PM »
Aya:

> How red is Iizunamaru's face?
> What does her facial expression suggest?
> Frown a bit.
> Speak under our breath.
> "This is new..."
> Feel the winds from each path. What can we sense?
Aya:

> Just a bit.
That
> That you're doing pretty well~ seems she'll last quite a while anyways. At least you'll have a conversation partner.
> The paths go... ... deep.  There's something large moving in one of them, but it's far.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #942 on: June 22, 2022, 04:17:53 PM »
Aya:

> Choose the path with the large moving thing.
> "What dispute happened in the Human Village?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #943 on: June 22, 2022, 04:21:46 PM »
Aya:

> Choose the path with the large moving thing.
> "What dispute happened in the Human Village?"
Aya:

> You start following the large thing's path.
> "They were at each other, but someone brought quite a lot of food and helped them settle down.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #944 on: June 22, 2022, 04:24:02 PM »
Aya:

> Does Iizunamaru's top have any sort of opening near her chest other than her collar? If it does, slip a hand inside and under any unmentionables she might be wearing, and resume squeezing from there.
> "Were they just suddenly lacking in food, then? Or was there some other issue? No disrespect, but the current tengu schism is a bit more fundamental than that."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #945 on: June 22, 2022, 04:34:30 PM »
Aya:

> Does Iizunamaru's top have any sort of opening near her chest other than her collar? If it does, slip a hand inside and under any unmentionables she might be wearing, and resume squeezing from there.
> "Were they just suddenly lacking in food, then? Or was there some other issue? No disrespect, but the current tengu schism is a bit more fundamental than that."
> Unfortunately not.
> "I don't believe so.  Well, they might've started to if the population rose like that. I think it was more to just halt hostilities."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #946 on: June 22, 2022, 04:39:19 PM »
Aya:

> Is Iizunamaru wearing a one-piece or two-piece outfit? If she's wearing a two-piece outfit, give her a wind order to remove her top.
> "What was the source of those hostilities? Disagreements on how to proceed given current circumstances? Something else?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #947 on: June 22, 2022, 04:54:16 PM »
Aya:

> Is Iizunamaru wearing a one-piece or two-piece outfit? If she's wearing a two-piece outfit, give her a wind order to remove her top.
> "What was the source of those hostilities? Disagreements on how to proceed given current circumstances? Something else?"
Aya:

> Two.
> You try...
> Megumu instead, stills your hand from gliding against her.
> "Is this the time to be more carefree? It sounds like we're coming up on something big..." Megumu speaks quietly.
> You do hear it moving... but it's moving away from you, which means you'll at least be coming from behind. Could also mean you'll be unnoticed for the most part.
> "I'm not too sure."
> "The youkai didn't seem to be feeling great,  or maybe they were feeling too great? The humans on the lithe hand, seemed mostly upset about the youkai and the state of the village, be it too little space, getting lost, or other things" Rinnosuke speaks.
>_
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #948 on: June 22, 2022, 04:55:21 PM »
Aya:

> Accept that the stopped hand has been stopped, and keep it still, but leave it where it is. Continue the other hand's behavior.
> Respond quietly to Iizunamaru while grinning.
> "All the more reason to get it in while we can, don't you think?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #949 on: June 22, 2022, 05:08:53 PM »
Aya:

> Accept that the stopped hand has been stopped, and keep it still, but leave it where it is. Continue the other hand's behavior.
> Respond quietly to Iizunamaru while grinning.
> "All the more reason to get it in while we can, don't you think?"
Aya:

> "I have been more stressed than I should be allowing, given the situations. We haven't gone into too much directly dangerous situations." Megumu lets you go, working her top off.
> "You just have to make up for caring more in my place, then. I don't want to relax on just hopes, but i can at least trust you." Megumu sighs.
>_

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #950 on: June 22, 2022, 05:09:34 PM »
Seki
>Nod
->Whisper to Youmu, "When we get to the netherworld you should weaken me."

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #951 on: June 22, 2022, 05:15:16 PM »
Aya:

> Quiet voice: "Of course. And we do at least somewhere handy we can hide you in case of an emergency."
> If we're able to without her stopping us, grab what Iizunamaru removed in our chest-attentive hand, stuff it in our mouth, and swallow it. Then resume all previous hand activities.
> Normal voice: "Hmm, that's an interesting state of affairs. We've learned in our travels that whatever happened to Gensokyo, it's now 'a mix of fantasy and reality', which is why gods in particular are feeling it hard. I wonder if the change in human attitudes is a reflection of how youkai are perceived on the other side of the barrier..."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #952 on: June 22, 2022, 05:40:19 PM »
Seki
>Nod
->Whisper to Youmu, "When we get to the netherworld you should weaken me."
Aya:

> Quiet voice: "Of course. And we do at least somewhere handy we can hide you in case of an emergency."
> If we're able to without her stopping us, grab what Iizunamaru removed in our chest-attentive hand, stuff it in our mouth, and swallow it. Then resume all previous hand activities.
> Normal voice: "Hmm, that's an interesting state of affairs. We've learned in our travels that whatever happened to Gensokyo, it's now 'a mix of fantasy and reality', which is why gods in particular are feeling it hard. I wonder if the change in human attitudes is a reflection of how youkai are perceived on the other side of the barrier..."
Seki:

> "You needn't worry about what happens when we get there. Just get ready to go." You hear Youmu inside you.
> "Ugh... what do you even want with her?" The Oni let's go.

Aya:

> "H-Hey hold up!" Megumu objects, keeping hold of it. "You'll end up letting the others know at that rate."
> "I can hear both of you fine." Momizi speaks. "Don't worry about us ruining your fun, you could use some."
> Just a hint redder...
> "I see..." The other group responds.

> It sounds like the large thing stopped moving.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #953 on: June 22, 2022, 05:44:20 PM »
Aya:

> Give Hatate a wind-order to further encourage Iizunamaru.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #954 on: June 22, 2022, 05:50:28 PM »
Seki
>"Just doing my job."

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #955 on: June 22, 2022, 06:00:31 PM »
Aya:

> Give Hatate a wind-order to further encourage Iizunamaru.
Seki
>"Just doing my job."

Aya:

> You try...
> "In fact, shouldn't you lean more into this? I gave up flying with you guys to give this chance. You don't want to take it?"
> "Are you guilt tripping me?" Megumu argues.
> "Not at all, not at all. If you don't want to, that's fine. We can come up with some idle chat along the way. But if you do want to enjoy this chance, we've given you center stage for it."
> "What? What chance?" Chimata asks.
> "Ah. Were discussing something. We'll keep you in contact." Nitori says. "Okay, they can't hear us anymore. Thought you were still communicating."

Seki:

> "Is that so?" The Oni speaks after examining you for a few moments. "We'll then,  we'll just continue ours, then.  Just know that you would've been better off letting her go."
> "You're letting her go with them? Did you forget- oh. That look looks fun." Another Oni questions, though stops. "Tell me how it goes, then."
> Doesn't seem like any intend to follow you or stop Sanae now.
>_
>_

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #956 on: June 22, 2022, 06:04:20 PM »
Seki
>Well it sounds like this is going to suck later
->Make a face like we bit into something sour

>When Sanae is in head to the netherworld

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #957 on: June 22, 2022, 06:05:51 PM »
Aya:

> "Alternatively, Boss, you can make it up to Princess Bird and Wolf Bird by joining them. Let me worry about what's going on out here and have some fun with them. No one will see you that way."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #958 on: June 22, 2022, 06:21:11 PM »
Seki
>Well it sounds like this is going to suck later
->Make a face like we bit into something sour

>When Sanae is in head to the netherworld
Aya:

> "Alternatively, Boss, you can make it up to Princess Bird and Wolf Bird by joining them. Let me worry about what's going on out here and have some fun with them. No one will see you that way."
Seki:

> Sanae climbs in, and you lead for the Netherworld.
> The darkness you're traveling through lights up, enough to reveal the surroundings. Things floating by... in the far distance, you can see what feels like your destination.
> "Just as I thought. You're heading for another world with her... what a shame." That Oni that let you go speaks, seemingly in the surroundings.
> "Unfortunately,  you ran into The Gatekeeper." A male voice speaks, as you destination fades away. "I wonder if you understand what that means."

Aya:

> "We'd end up troubling Nitori like that. You just enjoy that beauty by your side. Or probably carrying you." Hatate says.
> You can see the large thing now. Though it looks more long than large...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #959 on: June 22, 2022, 06:22:24 PM »
Aya:

> Stop and visually examine the thing from our current distance.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH