Author Topic: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2  (Read 15835 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« on: May 24, 2022, 10:57:37 PM »
> Recap: Aya ate her friends. Sekibanki is a maid. Gensokyo is new.
Seki
>"I was only aware of Lady Remilia.  The person in the basement, Flan?, must also be in charge.  Is there anyone I'm missing?"
Aya:

> Nod.
> "Over on the mountain. She's where I would've gone if I were that blonde lady, given her rabbit lackey looked a lot like the rabbit lackey that told Yorihime there was 'a situation' going on here."
> Gesture in the general direction of their group.
> "But if you have information I don't, then by all means, act on it."
Seki:

> "That's both of them! Lady Remilia and Lady Flandre."

Aya:

> "We should head there, then." Reisen says.
> "We're continuing on our original plan." Youmu speaks.
> "Following a lead is better than baseless suspicion." Reisen argues. "If you can beat Lady Toyohime, Lady Yorihime may fall as well."
> "You've got beef with Aya, don't you?" Mokou speaks up.
>_

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2022, 11:02:30 PM »
Seki
>Have we read the articles by Hieda
>"Just wanted to be sure. Do you need any help dusting?"

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2022, 11:08:21 PM »
Seki
>Have we read the articles by Hieda
>"Just wanted to be sure. Do you need any help dusting?"
Seki:

> No.
> "I'm alright. You can relax a bit since you're new."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2022, 11:18:07 PM »
Aya:

> Sigh.
> "It's probably something I said earlier. It wouldn't be the first time today I unintentionally said something offensive while thinking I was helping. I would love to make up for it here and now, but Yorihime's currently locked in battle with a friend, and the longer I'm here, the worse that could be getting."
> "So I'm leaving in five seconds to get back to her. It can be with all, any, or none of you."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2022, 11:23:57 PM »
Aya:

> Sigh.
> "It's probably something I said earlier. It wouldn't be the first time today I unintentionally said something offensive while thinking I was helping. I would love to make up for it here and now, but Yorihime's currently locked in battle with a friend, and the longer I'm here, the worse that could be getting."
> "So I'm leaving in five seconds to get back to her. It can be with all, any, or none of you."
Aya:

> "Weren't you just going to check Eientei?" Youmu questions.
> "You make it sound like it has to be your way. Do you even have a way to get out of this forest?" Mokou questions. "It's become almost impossible to leave through normal means."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2022, 11:28:39 PM »
Aya:

> "If you three aren't concerned with Eientei, neither am I. Best of luck."
> Turn around and, if no one engages us physically or verbally, take off back to where we left Iizunamaru and Cirno.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2022, 11:29:51 PM »
Aya:

> "If you three aren't concerned with Eientei, neither am I. Best of luck."
> Turn around and, if no one engages us physically or verbally, take off back to where we left Iizunamaru and Cirno.
Aya:

> You take off.
> ...
> ...
> You haven't seen the edge of the forest yet...
>_

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2022, 11:30:00 PM »
Seki
>"Do you have a name I can use?"

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2022, 11:32:25 PM »
Aya:

> Hmm, so she was talking to us rather than Youmu. Whoops.
> Have a look up. Can we see the sky?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2022, 11:34:33 PM »
Seki
>"Do you have a name I can use?"
Aya:

> Hmm, so she was talking to us rather than Youmu. Whoops.
> Have a look up. Can we see the sky?
Seki:

> "No..."

Aya:

> The bamboo stretches up much higher than you remember, but you can see a bit of the sky.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2022, 11:36:11 PM »
Aya:

> Try flying up toward the sky. Don't do this too fast, we don't want to get stabbed by branches or ambushed by anything.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2022, 11:37:05 PM »
Aya:

> Try flying up toward the sky. Don't do this too fast, we don't want to get stabbed by branches or ambushed by anything.
Aya:

> You rise up...
> ...
> The sky isn't getting closer...
>_

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2022, 11:38:07 PM »
Seki
>"Ok."
->"Could you tell me about the mansion and who I should introduce myself to?"

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2022, 11:38:20 PM »
Aya:

> Look down. How high are we?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2022, 11:41:01 PM »
Seki
>"Ok."
->"Could you tell me about the mansion and who I should introduce myself to?"
Aya:

> Look down. How high are we?
Seki:

> "Over there is the library, where Patchouli stays at. And over there is Flandre's room. And that way is upstairs. Remilia's room is higher, too. So is Sakuya's. You could introduce yourself to all of them."

Aya:

> You're pretty high up. You wouldn't be able to spot a rabbit if one were done there. At least that means you're getting somewhere?
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2022, 11:43:19 PM »
Aya:

> "Yukari?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2022, 11:46:52 PM »

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2022, 11:49:19 PM »
Aya:

> Frown deeper.
> "Wonderful."
> Cross our arms in front of our face to guard it, and then top-speed it toward the sky.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2022, 11:49:50 PM »
Seki
>Patchouli, that might be the pajama lady

>"Thanks. I'll see you later."
->Wave bye

>Head towards the library

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2022, 11:53:34 PM »
Aya:

> Frown deeper.
> "Wonderful."
> Cross our arms in front of our face to guard it, and then top-speed it toward the sky.
Seki
>Patchouli, that might be the pajama lady

>"Thanks. I'll see you later."
->Wave bye

>Head towards the library
Aya:

> You cover your face and burst towards the sky.
> ...
> "What's going on out there?" Momizi questions.
> Still not out of the bamboo. It keeps going further than you can see...

Seki:

> You wave and start putting your guess work in, heading for where the fairy pointed out the library as.
> You reach large doors...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2022, 11:58:54 PM »
Aya:

> Keep going while conversing.
> "The forest has changed. It's not letting me out."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2022, 11:59:34 PM »
Seki
>Knock on the doors

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2022, 12:00:03 AM »
Aya:

> Keep going while conversing.
> "The forest has changed. It's not letting me out."
Seki
>Knock on the doors
Aya:

> "Know anyone that can help?" Hatate questions as you continue flying upwards.

Seki:

> You knock.
> No answer..
>_

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2022, 12:02:03 AM »
Seki
>Open the door

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2022, 12:03:22 AM »
Seki
>Open the door
Seki:

> You try to open the doors, and are greeted to the sight of an absolutely massive room.
> It's practically the size of the mansion itself, if not even larger. There's rows of bookshelves that go on further than you can see...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2022, 12:03:46 AM »
Aya:

> "We're all alone. Just the four of us. Or seven, I guess. Could you contact someone if I gave you their name?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2022, 12:04:28 AM »
Aya:

> "We're all alone. Just the four of us. Or seven, I guess. Could you contact someone if I gave you their name?"
Aya:

> "Uh... Maybe? Who are you thinking of?" Hatate questions.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2022, 12:07:10 AM »
Aya:

> "...Anyone with instant travel abilities. Except Konpaku."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2022, 12:07:32 AM »
Seki
>Well, this will be a chore and a half.

>Go straightforward
->Do we see any other workers in here
-->Does the library have a second floor

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 2
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2022, 12:10:08 AM »
Aya:

> "...Anyone with instant travel abilities. Except Konpaku."
Seki
>Well, this will be a chore and a half.

>Go straightforward
->Do we see any other workers in here
-->Does the library have a second floor
Aya:

> "Yeah. Sounded like she was already headed somewhere... Well, I don't think Momizi or I have any sort of contact like that we can do..." Hatate says. "So... we're stuck?"

Seki:

> There's a table in the middle of the room, at least. Though nothing's on it right now.
> There are a few fairies out and about, but they're far.
> You believe so.
>_