Author Topic: Doll Quest - Foundation  (Read 4134 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2022, 09:11:01 PM »
> Has Alice ever treated a rabbit? Or otherwise, do we know how to treat one from her knowledge?
> We might be in a pickle here... Do we at least know how to treat wounds? ...That aren't doll breakages, like how Alice would...
>_

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #61 on: April 17, 2022, 10:14:24 PM »
> Has Alice ever treated a rabbit? Or otherwise, do we know how to treat one from her knowledge?
> We might be in a pickle here... Do we at least know how to treat wounds? ...That aren't doll breakages, like how Alice would...
>_

> No memories are coming to your mind. The rabbit is not stirring anything.

> You do not have medical knowledge.

>That's blood on it.
->Wait isn't blood supposed to be inside?
-->Then it is not well.

>"Oh, you want us to take this rabbit to the doctor?"

> You're not sure if it's blood or not. But it is clear that the rabbit is injured.

> To your words; the rabbit that lead you here nudges the other rabbit hard enough that it's body shifts a little. It appears to be signaling that it cannot move the injured rabbit. The rabbit lacks arms, after all.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #62 on: April 17, 2022, 10:21:53 PM »
>Try to carry the injured rabbit so we don't hurt it more
->Head to Marisa with the poor thing

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #63 on: April 17, 2022, 11:03:56 PM »
>Try to carry the injured rabbit so we don't hurt it more
->Head to Marisa with the poor thing

> You carefully attempt to lift the injured rabbit.

> It squirms in protest but the other rabbit makes some more motions and the injured rabbit relaxes.

> ...

> Your little hands go under the rabbit and you lift. At first, nothing happens. The rabbit you think is still multiple times your weight after all.

> But then you feel a warm feeling around your body, and you manage to pick up the rabbit with sudden ease. There is a very feint... effect around the rabbit, twinkles of color, seven colors, each one fading in and out.

> You take the rabbit out of the warren, with the other rabbit, and the young ones, following.

> "Oh; it's a whole rabbit family down there." Marisa remarks. "And it seems one got hurt. Looks like something burnt it."

> Marisa thinks for a moment. "Full moon was two nights ago. The thing probably got caught up in the collateral."

> Marisa sighs as she realizes she'll have to get all the baby rabbits on her broom somehow, before taking her hat off and bundling them in it. After all; they can't be left alone.

> The healthy rabbit gets ready to take the lead again, while you float there still with the injured one.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #64 on: April 17, 2022, 11:09:12 PM »
> Does it still feel heavy? Or is it fine?
> "I don't know if I'm as fast as your broom..."

Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #65 on: April 17, 2022, 11:34:10 PM »
>How does the magic in us feel compared to normal

/(^o^)/Fuwayuru

  • https://web.archive.org/web/20110426010918im_/http
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #66 on: April 18, 2022, 05:41:55 AM »
> No memories are coming to your mind. The rabbit is not stirring anything.

> You do not have medical knowledge.

> You're not sure if it's blood or not. But it is clear that the rabbit is injured.

> To your words; the rabbit that lead you here nudges the other rabbit hard enough that it's body shifts a little. It appears to be signaling that it cannot move the injured rabbit. The rabbit lacks arms, after all.

/(^o^)/Fuwayuru

  • https://web.archive.org/web/20110426010918im_/http
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #67 on: April 18, 2022, 05:42:29 AM »
>Retrieve arms

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #68 on: April 18, 2022, 10:28:15 PM »
[I'm going to not respond to Fuwayuru's posts because he has a BANNED avatar so I don't know if that's just an avatar or if he actually got banned. Obviously more posts from him would disprove the latter]

> Does it still feel heavy? Or is it fine?
> "I don't know if I'm as fast as your broom..."

> You are no longer struggleing with the weight of the rabbit. In fact, you can hardly feel any weight from it.

> "You don't need to be as fast as the broom." Marisa jokes. "Just gotta keep up with the rabbit."

>How does the magic in us feel compared to normal

> You focus for a moment.

> The magic within your body feels normal. Whatever is effecting the rabbit is not coming from you internally; or at least, not from the magic that swirls around inside you like blood would in a flesh being.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #69 on: April 18, 2022, 10:47:53 PM »
> ...Then keep steady without moving the rabbit much, and get ready to follow Marisa.

Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #70 on: April 18, 2022, 11:04:25 PM »
>"Are rabbits fast?"

/(^o^)/Fuwayuru

  • https://web.archive.org/web/20110426010918im_/http
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #71 on: April 19, 2022, 04:23:16 AM »
> :meiling)

It’s Yukari but with a meiling tag of course.

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #72 on: April 19, 2022, 03:56:06 PM »
>"Are rabbits fast?"

> "They can move pretty fast for their size." Marisa replies. "But it shouldn't be too hard to follow."

> ...Then keep steady without moving the rabbit much, and get ready to follow Marisa.

> You fly steadily as the rabbit starts hopping away.

> The rabbit keeps making turns which from a directional sense... should be leading you in circles, or backwards... yet you never spot it's footprints.

> After a short while; you enter a clearing with a large, old-timey-looking building.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #73 on: April 19, 2022, 05:19:39 PM »
>Take in the sight of the building
->"Wow."

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #74 on: April 19, 2022, 08:37:42 PM »
> "Whoa. They get this whole forest like place and a big house?"

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #75 on: April 19, 2022, 09:47:43 PM »
>Take in the sight of the building
->"Wow."

> "Oh yeah; you've probobly not seen any buildings other than Alice's place." Marisa comments. "Actually; did you even get a look at the outside of that? I flew away from there pretty fast."

> "Whoa. They get this whole forest like place and a big house?"

> "Well; the owner is a Princess." Marisa replies.

> A small girl in a pink dress with rabbit ears is sitting on the Veranda of the building, and notices your group. At first she seems quite annoyed and hops up; puffing her chest out as she hops [with somewhat of a confident strut] towards Marisa specifically.


> Tewi Inaba
> Rabbit blessed by Shooting Stars

> "Are you seriously here to try and steal stuff in broad daylight, and why do you have a hat full of kittens?*"

> She notices the rabbit that lead you here, who fidgets wildly. The rabbit-girl makes motions and small sounds of her own, clearly communicateing. Then; she suddenly looks at you and notices the injured rabbit.

> She looks from the rabbit and it's injury to Marisa, and raises a hand, only for the rabbit that lead the way to wildly bounce up and down on the spot.

> The rabbit pouts.

> "You say it really wasn't her? You suuuure?"

> The bunny nods.

> "Fiiiine." the rabbit-girl says; before she yells "Undonge!"

> A few seconds later, a taller rabbit emerges. This one has noticeably different ears, so you figure it might be the 'funny-eared' rabbit Marisa mentioned before.


> Reisen Undogein Inaba
> Rabbit of Two Paradises

> Unlike the pink-clad rabbit, this one immediately rushes over to you and the injured rabbit, noticing it immediately. She also looks over to Marisa [Who she seems to glare at a bit] and then her look softens when she notices Alice draped over the broom.

> "You; follow me." this new rabbit commands, as she picks up Alice off Marisa's broom. She seems to have no difficulty; despite her rather slender looking form.

> "What about me?" Marisa asks.

> "You can stay and wait outside where you can't pilfer anything while we're busy or cause trouble. The last thing Master needs is you causing explosions while she's working."

> "Besides. I'm boooored." the pink rabbit says; pulling out a strange card from a pocket. "How about we play a little bit while you wait, Kirisame? See who's lucky today?"

> Marisa breaks out into a smirk, while the other rabbit says "At least let her put the baby rabbits somewhere safe first Tewi."

> The taller rabbit motions for you to follow her.

---
* Baby rabbits are actually called kittens, in case you didn't know!


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #76 on: April 19, 2022, 10:34:49 PM »
> Follow the taller rabbit.
> "It's nice to meet you, princess. This is a very nice place you have."

Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #77 on: April 19, 2022, 10:51:51 PM »
>Follow the taller rabbit
->Take in the sights

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #78 on: April 19, 2022, 11:07:13 PM »
>Follow the taller rabbit
->Take in the sights

> Make sure to take in the sights of the taller rabbit specifically, as as the sights in general.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #79 on: April 20, 2022, 05:51:19 PM »
> Follow the taller rabbit.
> "It's nice to meet you, princess. This is a very nice place you have."

> You follow the tall rabbit.

> She suddenly stops for a moment and seems a little embarassed when you call her Princess. "I-i-i I'm not the Princess, I'm just her pet." she responds; clearly shaken by being called such.

>Follow the taller rabbit
->Take in the sights

> Make sure to take in the sights of the taller rabbit specifically, as as the sights in general.

> The floor is made of pristine, expensive-looking wooden panels; and the walls are covered in various shadow-art backdrops; often featureing the moon; rabbits and bamboo; but also other scenery. Occasionally you see an expensive-looking ornament on a pedastal.

> The rabbit is wearing a short skirt, a dark purple jacket, and a shirt that seems to be a very light shade of pink. Near-white. She won't make eye contact with you.

> The rabbit stops; turns, and slides open a panel of the wall, before walking into a large room. This room kind of reminds you of Alice's place with it's neat arrangements of items, although you don't see any dolls.

> Undonge places Alice upon a table in the middle of the room, as another figure turns around in a chair from... whatever she was working on.

> Seeing this figure makes an image flash before your eyes of this figure visiting Alice's house and exchanging a bag filled with something for some ingredients Alice had found. You assume this means that this person is someone that Alice is at least somewhat familiar with.

> Just being around this being makes you feel... like you can rely on them. This isn't from the image you saw, but instead some sort of aura the person is giving off.


> Eirin Yagokoro
> Pharmacist of Eternal Impurity
[OCC: Do you know how hard it was to find a good Eirin image that wasn't an action shot with her bow and arrow; a group shot with Kaguya/Reisen or heavily sexualised? The answer? Too hard.]

> The being immediately gets up; and walks over to you and the rabbit. She seems to be examining both of you silently.

> "Master, shouldn't you be looking at..."

> "Undonge, I can fix a burn wound in a matter of minutes." the woman says, as if she is a teacher scolding a student. "Miss Margatroid's condition is far less obvious and would therefor take far longer to identify and treat. Remember when I taught you about triage? Both patients appear to be in non-life threatening conditions at this exact moment, so I shall focus on the case that is less complex first, so I can then give Miss Margatroid my undivided attention. Keep an eye on her. If she starts to deteriorate at all notify me immediately and I shall re-assess my priority if need be."

> She looks back to you; holding out a single hand.

> "May I have the patient?"


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #80 on: April 20, 2022, 06:18:17 PM »
> Gently present the bunny.
> If she takes it, return to Alice's side. But keep watch of the rabbit.

Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #81 on: April 20, 2022, 07:53:52 PM »
>Carefully put the rabbit in her hand

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #82 on: April 20, 2022, 08:02:41 PM »
> Gently present the bunny.
> If she takes it, return to Alice's side. But keep watch of the rabbit.

>Carefully put the rabbit in her hand

> You present the bunny and give it to Eirin. When you transfer it; the faint sparkles vanish.

> Eirin looks a little bit curious for a moment.

> She moves to one of the workbenches, and grabs a vial. She covers her hand in a liquid from it and rubs the rabbit's wound. She then grabs another bottle; wipes her hand with a cloth, and pours the contents of this second bottle over the rabbit's injury. The rabbit's leg kicks a bit in protest at this, but Eirin hushes the rabbit and it stops.

> The wound already looks less sore; as Eirin turns away from the rabbit and moves towards Alice.

> She starts to look at Alice from multiple angles; and placeing her palm and fingers on her in various places.

> "Undonge; she said before she is a Youkai Magician, correct?"

> "Yes. I remember that when she placed the order for the Butterfly Dream Pills."

> "Then why is it that her vitals seem different to those of Youkai? Can you just provide a second opinion?"

> The rabbit moves over and makes similar touches to her "Master"; although she also positions her head closer to Alice, as if trying to hear.

> "Yeah; something does seem unusual. Her magical stream feels different somehow."

> "I also can't find her emotional stomach." Eirin remarks. "I understand most youkai do differ, but they all should have the capacity to consume and process human emotion in some form. Even those like Tewi have one."

> "She isn't matching up with human biology either, although granted, I've never performed much on a human to be sure their inner working match the books." Eirin adds.

> The pair sound puzzled.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #83 on: April 20, 2022, 08:08:32 PM »
>Try to shift through our creator given memories for a clue to help

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #84 on: April 20, 2022, 09:20:08 PM »
> "Maybe something with me has the answer?"
> Pat ourselves in presentation.
> "Alice's Magnum Opus - Olympia."
> Droop a bit.
> "She fell asleep a few minutes after I... woke up... I hope she didn't give me something she really needed."

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #85 on: April 20, 2022, 10:18:53 PM »
>Try to shift through our creator given memories for a clue to help

> You try to find anything of use in the memory flashes you have.

> You still cannot find anything that seems like it would explain Alice's condition or her differences to other youkai.

> "Maybe something with me has the answer?"
> Pat ourselves in presentation.
> "Alice's Magnum Opus - Olympia."
> Droop a bit.
> "She fell asleep a few minutes after I... woke up... I hope she didn't give me something she really needed."

> Eirin moves over to you, examining you closer.

> "A doll that is active with the master incapacitated. Fascinating. Are you a golem working on some sort of autopilot? Or do you have free will?" the medic asks; before she pauses.

> "Oh wait; how rude of me. I got carried away with my work that I forgot my manners. I am Eirin Yagokoro."

> She then proceeds to touch you; causing a small *tink* sound.

> "Porcelain. Fascinating. I have heard that specially worked porcelain can be an excellent magical container and material for projects of magiconstruction, but I've never seen it in practice." she mutters.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #86 on: April 20, 2022, 11:41:09 PM »
> "Alice told me I have no strings. That she won't order me around. The only thing I've done that she asked was to choose my own name."
> Look over at Udonge, then point to her.
> "If she isn't the princess, are you the princess of this place?"

Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #87 on: April 20, 2022, 11:48:22 PM »
>Stare at Eirin as we think
->"What is a golem?"

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #88 on: April 21, 2022, 07:14:25 AM »
>Stare at Eirin as we think
->"What is a golem?"

> "A structure that can move on it's own, but is completely subservient to it's master. Golems cannot act without direct commands. So unless Miss Margatroid specifically told you to seek me out and converse with me, that disproves you being a Golem."

> "Alice told me I have no strings. That she won't order me around. The only thing I've done that she asked was to choose my own name."
> Look over at Udonge, then point to her.
> "If she isn't the princess, are you the princess of this place?"

> "So you are autonomous. Intrigueing."

> As you look from the rabbit to the doctor, she opens a drawer and gets a device out; putting it into her ears. At the other end seems to be a shimmering blue stone.

> "I am not the Princess either." Eirin answers, as she places the blue stone upon Alice's chest for a few moments. She then moves it onto yours.

> "Same magical signitures. Not surprising, if she created you. The question is how she managed it."

> Eirin seems to think for a few moments, before she gets a pot filled with a glowing substance. She then puts on a pair of gloves, and rubs the substance over her gloves.

> "This may feel uncomfortable for a few moments." she says, before she touches the chests of both you and Alice, and her gloved hand passes through, into them.

> It feels cold and tingly. As the doctor said; it does feel uncomfortable.

> After a few moments, she looks at the rabbit.

> "Undonge, would you mind asking the Princess if she can come to the infirmary. I would like to ask for her assistance."

> The rabbit leaves the room as soon as her Master's request is given.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #89 on: April 21, 2022, 12:43:14 PM »
> "Tingly..."