Author Topic: Seija Quest 2  (Read 349059 times)

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #960 on: May 24, 2023, 10:46:11 AM »
> Oof, that's way too long.
> ...How did those dolls access this card, then? It can't be used here in Gensokyo, can it?

> Well, whatever. Get back into our regular home routine while waiting for that horned youkai to show up.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #961 on: May 24, 2023, 09:11:54 PM »
> Oof, that's way too long.
> ...How did those dolls access this card, then? It can't be used here in Gensokyo, can it?
> How did they use the card?  Good question...

> Well, whatever. Get back into our regular home routine while waiting for that horned youkai to show up.
> You decide to sweep the patches of leaves Suika missed to clear your mind, though the question of how Iris used the card gnaws at your mind...  It's as if your intuition is onto something but your mind either doesn't like the answer or finds it too far fetched to entertain the possibility.  Over two hours pass before Seija finally shows up.
> She explains "Couldn't get away from the princess, she can be quite needy when she wakes up..."

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #962 on: May 24, 2023, 09:57:42 PM »
> "I get that. Did she come with you?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #963 on: May 24, 2023, 10:03:18 PM »
> "I get that. Did she come with you?"
> "No, she mentioned she had some things to finish back home."

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #964 on: May 24, 2023, 10:23:25 PM »
> "Huh. Well, it is what it is. Shall we?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #965 on: May 24, 2023, 10:27:03 PM »
> "Huh. Well, it is what it is. Shall we?"
> She smiles and nods before the two of you begin walking down the Hakurei Shrine steps.

> You are now Seija, the rebellious Amanojaku;!

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #966 on: May 24, 2023, 10:55:26 PM »
> What's our current status?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #967 on: May 25, 2023, 03:03:01 AM »
> What's our current status?
> You feel refreshed after a good nights sleep!  In terms of magical resources ypu believe you could do one or two swaps.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #968 on: May 25, 2023, 04:03:36 AM »
> Is the Princess's spy friend still tiny and out there running reconnaissance?

> "So how'd things look here? Place seems pretty fixed at a glance."
« Last Edit: May 25, 2023, 04:08:12 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #969 on: May 25, 2023, 04:22:36 AM »
> Is the Princess's spy friend still tiny and out there running reconnaissance?
> Yes, come to think of it you never mentioned where to meet up after her little mission... oops!  You could undo the swaps now though you've no idea where the Princess will be sent to, as it depends on where Mokou is.  You'd end up back at the Shining Needle Castle and could get back to the Hakurei Shrine very quickly if you let yourself fall instead of fly down.

> "So how'd things look here? Place seems pretty fixed at a glance."
> She waves her hand in a circle towards the shrine "Iris finished all the repairs, she claims it's as good as new..." before looking away, pondering perhaps whether to ask you something or not.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2023, 04:29:17 AM by Tom »

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #970 on: May 25, 2023, 04:29:39 AM »
> "Hmm? You look and sound a bit uncertain about that..."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #971 on: May 25, 2023, 04:40:28 AM »
> "Hmm? You look and sound a bit uncertain about that..."
> She eyes you cautiously before looking away "Silly Youkai don't know when it's best to to pry...  But I guess you won't rest until you figure it out."
> Worried Reimu continues "The materials Iris used to repair the shrine...  She was somehow able to obtain them from the outside world.  It takes two days to fly to the border and even then only a Hakurei maiden can cross it.  How did she get it done so quickly?  To think we underestimated her..."

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #972 on: May 25, 2023, 04:47:38 AM »
> Are we capable of crossing the border, that we're aware?

> Narrow our eyes and frown.
> "Well, that's incredibly suspicious. The list of people that can cross the border isn't very long."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #973 on: May 25, 2023, 05:01:02 AM »
> Are we capable of crossing the border, that we're aware?
> You've never tried so you wouldn't know

> Narrow our eyes and frown.
> "Well, that's incredibly suspicious. The list of people that can cross the border isn't very long."
> "I wish not to suspect any one of them!" she snaps, a hint of sadness in her voice

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #974 on: May 25, 2023, 10:55:19 AM »
> "Hm. Well, it's certainly possible that it's someone you don't know about yet."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #975 on: May 25, 2023, 12:43:26 PM »
> "Hm. Well, it's certainly possible that it's someone you don't know about yet."
> "I sure hope it is..." she whispers as you continue walking along the Youkai Forest path towards the Scarlet Devil Mansion.
> As you turn a corner in the path you spot a blonde Youkai with a dark dress approaching on the path.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #976 on: May 25, 2023, 03:40:38 PM »
> Do we recognize this person?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #977 on: May 25, 2023, 11:45:50 PM »
> Do we recognize this person?
> You believe her name is Rumia?

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #978 on: May 25, 2023, 11:54:46 PM »
> Keep half an eye on her approach, but don't focus on her. Other people exist and can use this path, after all.
> "Well. It's a useful piece of information, but it's still only one piece of information. Definitely keep it if mind, but don't worry that pretty little head of yours over things you can't reasonably try to counteract until you know more."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #979 on: May 26, 2023, 12:09:37 AM »
> Keep half an eye on her approach, but don't focus on her. Other people exist and can use this path, after all.
> She happily walks past you, carefree as ever.

> "Well. It's a useful piece of information, but it's still only one piece of information. Definitely keep it if mind, but don't worry that pretty little head of yours over things you can't reasonably try to counteract until you know more."
> She appears to lighten up a little and teases "After all it could be you and the inchling princess..."

> As you continue the forest clears revealing the shores of Misty Lake.  Small waves steadily cascade along the sandy beach.
> The shrine maiden points somewhere across the lake.  "We can't see the mansion from here but it's on a small peninsula roughly in that direction."

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #980 on: May 26, 2023, 12:39:47 AM »
> Nod.
> "Alright. Anything I need to know other than 'the librarian is in there somewhere'?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #981 on: May 26, 2023, 02:30:28 AM »
> Nod.
> "Alright. Anything I need to know other than 'the librarian is in there somewhere'?"
> "We'll just ask at the door for the librarian and they'll let her know we're there."
> She hops into the air and hovers over the waves, beckoning you to follow.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #982 on: May 26, 2023, 03:12:44 AM »
> Hop up and follow in the air!
> "Oh, right, that reminds me...I kinda borrowed something from your kitchen yesterday. I was using it to demonstrate some stuff to the librarian."
> Pull out the coin and show it to the red-white (butv do NOT hold it out to her like we're offering it to her).
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #983 on: May 26, 2023, 04:19:23 AM »
> Hop up and follow in the air!
> "Oh, right, that reminds me...I kinda borrowed something from your kitchen yesterday. I was using it to demonstrate some stuff to the librarian."
> Pull out the coin and show it to the red-white (butv do NOT hold it out to her like we're offering it to her).
> Reimu looks at the coin and thinks aloud "Wasn't that coin in the drawer with the-" she pauses, pondering something
> In a strange tone she asks "Did anyone call?"

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #984 on: May 26, 2023, 10:54:54 AM »
> Look slightly confused.
> "'Call'? You mean, like, shout for help? I don't remember anyone doing that..."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #985 on: May 26, 2023, 11:11:59 AM »
> Look slightly confused.
> "'Call'? You mean, like, shout for help? I don't remember anyone doing that..."
> Seemingly pleased with your answer she nods "Don't worry about it!"

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #986 on: May 26, 2023, 11:16:38 AM »
> "...If you say so."
> "Anyway, she and I might continue using it, if you're okay with that. You could watch, or even maybe join in, if you want. But if you want it back, that's fine too."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #987 on: May 26, 2023, 11:29:09 AM »
> "...If you say so."
> "Anyway, she and I might continue using it, if you're okay with that. You could watch, or even maybe join in, if you want. But if you want it back, that's fine too."
> "I'm just making sure the vampires and the librarian aren't up to something...  Clearing the usual suspects, you know?"

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #988 on: May 26, 2023, 11:36:57 AM »
> Nod.
> "As long as you're fine with it. Though, you never know, you might find it interesting enough to try~"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #989 on: May 26, 2023, 11:47:27 AM »
> Nod.
> "As long as you're fine with it. Though, you never know, you might find it interesting enough to try~"
> Nervously she comments "I-I think I'm good, maybe some other time?"

> After some time the fog begins to clear and a large building comes into view.  Built out of red clay bricks it stands imposing in the center of a small peninsula.  At the gatehouse you spot a guard in a green uniform leaning back on a chair, seemingly asleep.  Reimu flies past the gate and over the well-kept gardens before landing on the steps leading to the front doors.