Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 431081 times)

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #300 on: June 04, 2021, 12:25:32 AM »
>"When you say tomes, how dense are we talking?"

>"It varies, but some are pretty dense," Patchouli says, not looking up.

>_

« Reply #301 on: June 04, 2021, 01:51:00 AM »
>"Well if they're dense by your standards..."
>Look around the library at the average girth of her books.
>"Maybe once we get back, I wouldn't want to keep Shou here all day."

« Reply #302 on: June 04, 2021, 04:12:09 AM »
>"Well if they're dense by your standards..."
>Look around the library at the average girth of her books.
>"Maybe once we get back, I wouldn't want to keep Shou here all day."

>Many of those books would make very effective bludgeons.
>"Ah, yes, um, when we get back," says Shou.
>"As you say," Patchouli says with a shrug. "I don't know if I can find anything about this hole, but perhaps you were not close enough? I can't imagine anything there would be more real than in the flooded world."

>_

« Reply #303 on: June 04, 2021, 08:53:44 AM »
>"Well, I guess we're going to find out. I've put together something of a crew to find out whatever's in there."

« Reply #304 on: June 04, 2021, 04:34:03 PM »
>"Well, I guess we're going to find out. I've put together something of a crew to find out whatever's in there."

>"I've noticed," Patchouli says. Shou gives a little wave. "There's not much more to tell you. Here and there, I've found a trace of something with substance to it, but I can't quite tell anything about it. It doesn't seem to have any kind of pattern that I can observe to it. Keep in mind that whatever you are seeing is probably not real."
>"That means it can't hurt us, right?" says Shou.
>"I wouldn't gamble on it without a good reason," Patchouli says. "Things do not need substance to kill you."

>_

« Reply #305 on: June 05, 2021, 05:10:10 AM »
>"Don't worry, we'll be careful. We've got experience with daring extra-dimensional voyages."
>"Maybe if the stuff there's not real I should see if I can not believe in it really hard to make it dissappear, is that how that kind of thing works?"

« Reply #306 on: June 05, 2021, 05:13:40 AM »
>"Don't worry, we'll be careful. We've got experience with daring extra-dimensional voyages."
>"Maybe if the stuff there's not real I should see if I can not believe in it really hard to make it dissappear, is that how that kind of thing works?"

>"Yeah, we've done this before," Shou says with unwarranted confidence.
>"It might," Patchouli says. "But I wouldn't count on it."

>_

« Reply #307 on: June 05, 2021, 05:44:13 AM »
>"If I wasn't close enough to the ring to detect it before, I don't suppose you have another one of those things lying around? Or could that one be reused?"

« Reply #308 on: June 05, 2021, 06:56:48 AM »
>"If I wasn't close enough to the ring to detect it before, I don't suppose you have another one of those things lying around? Or could that one be reused?"

>"Not easily, no," says Patchouli. "If you give me an hour or so, I can reset this one."

>_

« Reply #309 on: June 05, 2021, 11:43:44 PM »
>"That actually could be a good idea, especially if it means we might manage to get some idea what we're walking into."

« Reply #310 on: June 06, 2021, 06:15:06 AM »
>"That actually could be a good idea, especially if it means we might manage to get some idea what we're walking into."

>"Alright then," she says. "Kindly scram."

>_

« Reply #311 on: June 07, 2021, 03:59:28 AM »
>"Will do."
>Scram, kindly.
>Look around for Sakuya.

« Reply #312 on: June 07, 2021, 04:10:13 AM »
>"Will do."
>Scram, kindly.
>Look around for Sakuya.

>You leave the library behind, returning to the front hall. Looking around, you don't see any sign of Sakuya or any of the maids.

>_

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #313 on: June 07, 2021, 03:02:23 PM »
>You leave the library behind, returning to the front hall. Looking around, you don't see any sign of Sakuya or any of the maids.

>_

> Wait around a bit...

> ...If no no one comes go back to The Front Gate to see if Meiling is there and to ask if Sakuya asked for us to wait longer around here.
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #314 on: June 08, 2021, 03:42:26 AM »
> Wait around a bit...

> ...If no no one comes go back to The Front Gate to see if Meiling is there and to ask if Sakuya asked for us to wait longer around here.

>You wait around. After a couple minutes, a faerie maid appears from the main door to the east, and flutters toward the one to the west.

>_

« Reply #315 on: June 08, 2021, 06:52:08 AM »
>Return to Meiling.
>"I could be ready to talk to Sakuya now. There's no hurry though, we're going to have to wait a while for Patchouli to do something."
>"By the way, I don't suppose you've seen that ghost that was following me around earlier have you?"

« Reply #316 on: June 08, 2021, 06:59:55 AM »
>Return to Meiling.
>"I could be ready to talk to Sakuya now. There's no hurry though, we're going to have to wait a while for Patchouli to do something."
>"By the way, I don't suppose you've seen that ghost that was following me around earlier have you?"

>You leave the faerie to cross the front hall. She squawks upon noticing you and speeds toward the other door, throwing it open and vanishing through it; leaving only a gentle slam in her wake as she closes it. "Bet she's up to no good," Shou says.
>You head outside and find Meiling. "Haven't see her," says Meiling. "I figured she just got tired of following you around."

>_

« Reply #317 on: June 08, 2021, 07:16:07 AM »
>"Alright, you know where Sakuya might be then?"

« Reply #318 on: June 08, 2021, 07:18:07 AM »
>"Alright, you know where Sakuya might be then?"

>"Inside," Meiling says. "Probably doing maid stuff until you all get everything together for whatever's happening."

>_

« Reply #319 on: June 10, 2021, 12:38:05 PM »
>"Okay, I guess I'll go look for her then."
>Go back inside and see if that fairy is still in the vicinity.

« Reply #320 on: June 10, 2021, 06:10:20 PM »
>"Okay, I guess I'll go look for her then."
>Go back inside and see if that fairy is still in the vicinity.

>You head back inside, and do not find that faerie, who has already fled.
>What you do find, however, is a faerie maid laying on her belly behind one of the armor armor stands decorating the hall, kicking her feet in the air while doing...something you can't quite make out from this angle.

>_

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #321 on: June 10, 2021, 11:03:45 PM »
>You head back inside, and do not find that faerie, who has already fled.
>What you do find, however, is a faerie maid laying on her belly behind one of the armor armor stands decorating the hall, kicking her feet in the air while doing...something you can't quite make out from this angle.

>_

// About looking for people and being prepared  : in the instance Tojiko is not to to be found still waiting at Mayohiga,and with Most of the Core of the Matter already explained by Yukari ,we should be looking for her at the Divine Spirit Mausoleum and prepared for a longer explanation//
i
> Wait...would there not be enough time to go back outside to Meiling,tell her we would be back after a small meet-up and delivering trade near the Misty Lake,a part of the preparations as well, do the meet-up and trade with Kagerou,and maybe her friend,go back here to look for Sakuya and wait for Patchouli?

> Tell Shou our intentions and consult with her .

1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #322 on: June 10, 2021, 11:37:12 PM »
>Approach the fairy while maneuvering ourself so that we can see what she's doing.

« Reply #323 on: June 10, 2021, 11:40:33 PM »
>Approach the fairy while maneuvering ourself so that we can see what she's doing.

>You maneuver around her; while she seems oblivious to you.
>It seems she is drawing with an ink brush on a roll of scroll paper. Whatever it is, it looks about like what you would expect from a faerie.

>_

« Reply #324 on: June 11, 2021, 01:35:56 AM »
>"Whatcha drawing?"

« Reply #325 on: June 11, 2021, 01:39:22 AM »
>"Whatcha drawing?"

>The faerie makes a squawk worthy of a chicken who just got stepped on and explodes to her feet. "Nothing!"

>_

« Reply #326 on: June 11, 2021, 02:04:20 AM »
>Look at her dubiously.
>"Sure looks like something."

« Reply #327 on: June 11, 2021, 02:05:33 AM »
>Look at her dubiously.
>"Sure looks like something."

>"Nu-uh and I'm not slacking off or hiding either!" the faerie says, balling her hands with some format of determination.

>_

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #328 on: June 13, 2021, 12:33:24 AM »
>"Nu-uh and I'm not slacking off or hiding either!" the faerie says, balling her hands with some format of determination.

>_

> Exchange a meaningful glance with Shou before saying to the faerie : " A very creative way of yours to improve your work and pass the time ,then?"
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #329 on: June 13, 2021, 05:55:36 AM »
> Exchange a meaningful glance with Shou before saying to the faerie : " A very creative way of yours to improve your work and pass the time ,then?"

>Shou seems to be regarding her the way one would regard a small child caught in an obvious lie; which is to say she seems faintly amused.
>"No!" the faerie says. "I'm not doing anything like that! You're just seeing things!"

>_