Author Topic: Doll Quest - Foundation  (Read 9919 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #300 on: June 15, 2022, 01:52:26 PM »
> "Reverie... Does that mean you'll be heading with us? Though, I guess Reimu's part is done, and she can get back to rest. Unless?"

> Reimu huffs. "My part isn't done until the incident is resolved."

>"I'm confused, what is Reverie? Did Patchouli summon us?"

> [You've hardly heard of Patchouli, so you'd have no way to know it was her. Omitting that part]

> "I'd quite like to know that as well." Reimu adds.

> "A Reverie is a meeting of Magicians. It can only be called with a powerful ritual by at least two Magicians who study different schools of magic. When the ritual is invoked, all Magicians in the area, depending on the strength of the casters, are compelled to attend a chosen location for a meeting. It is usually only called in times of crisis, since getting two Magicians who study different forms of magic to agree on anything, let alone cast a complex ritualistic spell together, is difficult." Byakuren explains. "Judgeing by the fact the call reached this temple; I would be inclined to believe that every Magician in Gensokyo will be attending, unless there are perhaps some hiding in some remote corner, or perhaps those Underground."

> "So; Patchouli and Marisa; if the call is coming from the direction of the Scarlet Mansion?" Reimu asks.

> "No. Marisa is a Human who uses magic. Only a Magician can invoke this ritual. It requires some amount of bloodletting you see, since the ritual calls to all of those who's blood is magic."

> "Then who's the other Magician? It can't be Alice." Reimu remarks. "They must have found someone else to help them."

> "Oh; I must add, a Reverie is sacred to Magicians. Only those called or directly invited by the summoners may attend." Byakuren adds.

> Reimu pouts, before grumbleing "I suppose Marisa will be there is Patchouli is involved in the invocation; so I guess it's alright."


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #301 on: June 15, 2022, 08:43:13 PM »
> "So I'm enough to be considered a magician, more so than Marisa. That's... interesting to know."
> Latch onto Reimu's shoulder.
> "I have reason to believe Alice's grimoire is also important to helping her recovery, so solving anything related to getting it back in proper condition also aligns with my goals."

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #302 on: June 17, 2022, 06:52:32 AM »
>"Also, who is the being you were referring to earlier? If anybody attempting the kind of magic mom--er, Alice-- did to make me but this being is a 'fool' like you say, then could they potentially help with her condition if we need it?"
>"Also even if it was risky and probably reckless I don't think calling her a fool for doing so is very nice..."

>"Also, if i apparently count as a magician does that mean i could learn to do magician things?"
>Make a mental note to ask Alice Margamom to teach us magician stuffs and thingies when she's sufficiently recovered. She'd probably  would want to be the one to do that anyway.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 10:15:16 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #303 on: June 17, 2022, 10:17:37 PM »
> Reimu huffs. "My part isn't done until the incident is resolved."

> [You've hardly heard of Patchouli, so you'd have no way to know it was her. Omitting that part]

> "I'd quite like to know that as well." Reimu adds.

> "A Reverie is a meeting of Magicians. It can only be called with a powerful ritual by at least two Magicians who study different schools of magic. When the ritual is invoked, all Magicians in the area, depending on the strength of the casters, are compelled to attend a chosen location for a meeting. It is usually only called in times of crisis, since getting two Magicians who study different forms of magic to agree on anything, let alone cast a complex ritualistic spell together, is difficult." Byakuren explains. "Judgeing by the fact the call reached this temple; I would be inclined to believe that every Magician in Gensokyo will be attending, unless there are perhaps some hiding in some remote corner, or perhaps those Underground."

> "So; Patchouli and Marisa; if the call is coming from the direction of the Scarlet Mansion?" Reimu asks.

> "No. Marisa is a Human who uses magic. Only a Magician can invoke this ritual. It requires some amount of bloodletting you see, since the ritual calls to all of those who's blood is magic."

> "Then who's the other Magician? It can't be Alice." Reimu remarks. "They must have found someone else to help them."

> "Oh; I must add, a Reverie is sacred to Magicians. Only those called or directly invited by the summoners may attend." Byakuren adds.

> Reimu pouts, before grumbleing "I suppose Marisa will be there is Patchouli is involved in the invocation; so I guess it's alright."
// If it is not an anonymous one,  the " Other Magician",on somehow friendly terms with Marisa and she is going to be There regardless,  has a good chance of being
https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Narumi_Yatadera //

> Have we ever heard or feel like we have about a " Scarlet Mansion"?

> A difference to confirm: while Byakuren admits "... something a magician cannot deny... magic itself calls me... ", we feel"... something like a strong compusion but able to resist it... ", is it so?

> This could mean we,ikely and mostly due to the Soul Shard of a Complete Youkai Magician such as the 1 Alice "gave up for us", are" magically denoted" as magician but also a sort of a dual  nature"...

« Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 10:32:34 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #304 on: June 18, 2022, 09:06:09 PM »
> "So I'm enough to be considered a magician, more so than Marisa. That's... interesting to know."
> Latch onto Reimu's shoulder.
> "I have reason to believe Alice's grimoire is also important to helping her recovery, so solving anything related to getting it back in proper condition also aligns with my goals."

> "It's more that you're the closest thing to Alice, since Alice is incapacitated." Reimu explains. "So you're essentially invited in her place."

> "She does have magic flowing through her like blood." Byakuren adds. "In a way, she is a magician, or at least similar enough."

> Reimu pushes you off her shoulder.

> "Yes, with the Grimoire we may be able to reverse-engineer the spell and discover where she made the error." Byakuren remarks.

>"Also, who is the being you were referring to earlier? If anybody attempting the kind of magic mom--er, Alice-- did to make me but this being is a 'fool' like you say, then could they potentially help with her condition if we need it?"
>"Also even if it was risky and probably reckless I don't think calling her a fool for doing so is very nice..."

>"Also, if i apparently count as a magician does that mean i could learn to do magician things?"
>Make a mental note to ask Alice Margamom to teach us magician stuffs and thingies when she's sufficiently recovered. She'd probably  would want to be the one to do that anyway.

> "I prefer not to talk about her." Byakuren responds. "Besides; she goes by many, many names."

> "Anyone can learn magic, the question is how much aptitude you have for it." Byakuren explains. "If you are indeed powered by a figment of a magician's soul; then I would assume you would have similar potential."

// If it is not an anonymous one,  the " Other Magician",on somehow friendly terms with Marisa and she is going to be There regardless,  has a good chance of being
https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Narumi_Yatadera //

> Have we ever heard or feel like we have about a " Scarlet Mansion"?

> A difference to confirm: while Byakuren admits "... something a magician cannot deny... magic itself calls me... ", we feel"... something like a strong compusion but able to resist it... ", is it so?

> This could mean we,ikely and mostly due to the Soul Shard of a Complete Youkai Magician such as the 1 Alice "gave up for us", are" magically denoted" as magician but also a sort of a dual  nature"...


> You think someone might have briefly mentioned a Scarlet Mansion when Sakuya was around. Marisa mentioned something about being chased from there.

> You feel a strong desire to go where this feeling is pulling you. You can resist it, but the urge is slowly growing. You don't think you could resist it indefinitely.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #305 on: June 19, 2022, 07:40:56 AM »
> "Well, should we get going, then?"

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #306 on: June 21, 2022, 08:42:27 PM »
> "Well, should we get going, then?"

> Byakuren leads the way out of the Temple.

> Reisen and Nue are still outside.

> "Me and the doll need to go somewhere, Nue." Byakuren says. "We will be back soon."

> Reisen gets ready to go along, but Reimu stops her. "We're not invited."

> Reisen looks a little surprised, before saying "Well; I suppose Hijiri said she'll be back."

> Byakuren grabs you lightly, and you hear her chant something faintly; before she takes off at a speed significantly higher than what Reisen was flying at before.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #307 on: June 21, 2022, 09:44:06 PM »
> Can we make sense of the chant? Or is it too complex for us to get a grasp on from just overhearing like this?

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #308 on: June 25, 2022, 09:07:15 PM »
> Can we make sense of the chant? Or is it too complex for us to get a grasp on from just overhearing like this?

> It is in a language you do not understand


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #309 on: June 25, 2022, 10:58:01 PM »
> Try to recall the path we're taking and locations along the way. Best to know more about places.

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #310 on: June 26, 2022, 10:12:09 PM »
> Try to recall the path we're taking and locations along the way. Best to know more about places.

> Initially; you're mostly flying over a wooded area. After a short while, a lake with a large building near it comes into veiw. The lake is covered with a mist, and the building is large, with a clock tower.

> Byakuren flies to the gate of the mansion. In front of it is a rather tall, redhead woman. There also seem to be a few small creatures with her, with small horns, pointed ears and red skin.


> Hong Meiling
> Guardian keeping people safe from their curiosity

> "Oh? Aren't you that monk?" the guard asks. "What brings you here? With such a strange looking doll? Is that made of Porcelain?"

> The girl seems particularly interested in the material which makes you. Her eyes practically lit up as she asked about the material.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #311 on: June 26, 2022, 10:16:57 PM »
>Let Byakuren answer since she was asked first.

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #312 on: June 26, 2022, 10:29:07 PM »
> Initially; you're mostly flying over a wooded area. After a short while, a lake with a large building near it comes into veiw. The lake is covered with a mist, and the building is large, with a clock tower.

> Byakuren flies to the gate of the mansion. In front of it is a rather tall, redhead woman. There also seem to be a few small creatures with her, with small horns, pointed ears and red skin.


> Hong Meiling
> Guardian keeping people safe from their curiosity

> "Oh? Aren't you that monk?" the guard asks. "What brings you here? With such a strange looking doll? Is that made of Porcelain?"

> The girl seems particularly interested in the material which makes you. Her eyes practically lit up as she asked about the material.

>Let Byakuren answer since she was asked first.

> Yes,wait patiently for Byakuren's and "The Tall Red-Headed  Woman at the Gate"'s replies ,then...

>...answer the latter one's question in a Good and Private Manner,meaning Sincerely Thruthful but leaving out Alice's Private  Specifics,then Politely Present ourselves and on Whose Stead we are being sent ,Specify we too together with Byakuren are here a as a Directly Summoned Guest ,for the 1st time ever, sought out by a certain"Patchouli".
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #313 on: June 29, 2022, 07:58:53 PM »
>Let Byakuren answer since she was asked first.

> Yes,wait patiently for Byakuren's and "The Tall Red-Headed  Woman at the Gate"'s replies ,then...

>...answer the latter one's question in a Good and Private Manner,meaning Sincerely Thruthful but leaving out Alice's Private  Specifics,then Politely Present ourselves and on Whose Stead we are being sent ,Specify we too together with Byakuren are here a as a Directly Summoned Guest ,for the 1st time ever, sought out by a certain"Patchouli".

> Byakuren looks at the gatekeeper for a few moments; considering her reply.

> "I was invited here." she replies.

> The gatekeeper nods. "OK; but what about her?"

> At this point, you explain your connections to an 'incapaciated witch."

> The gatekeeper looks a little confused, and mutters. "Is that even a thing?"

> "I can go and check with Lady Knowledge; Miss Hong." one of the small red creatures says.

> "Yeah, you go clear that with Patchy."

> The creature waddles off, leaving only one of the red creatures and the guard.

> "I'm sure you don't mind waiting while I verify your plus-one." the gatekeeper says to Byakuren. "The hobgoblin won't be long. They're surprisingly competent. Far better than fairies."

> While you are waiting, another figure arrives. They seem to be keeping a prayer pose while floating just above the ground, their body almost unmoving. You feel some sort of... kinship with this being from looking at it.


> Narumi Yatadera
> Body of Stone, Soul of Magic

> "This appears to be where the feeling is bringing me..." the stranger says in a rather quiet voice.

> Byakuren looks a little surprised.

> "I've never seen you at the Temple before; but you're dressed like a monk."

> "I do not leave the Forest of Magic often." the stranger replies. "Altough, to be honest, I don't move around too much if I can avoid it. Being a statue leads to that being a habit."

> "Statue..." Byakuren muses.

> "I'm a Jizo statue brought to life."

> "Byakuren Hijiri." Byakuren says, extending a hand. The "statue" slowly and stiffly breaks apart her preying pose and returns the gesture. "Narumi Yatadera."

> "Perhaps this meeting won't be quite as tedious as I feared." Byakuren remarked.

> "I'm looking forward to it!" the statue says happily.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #314 on: June 29, 2022, 09:05:47 PM »
> "You get to just say you were invited without explanation or who invited you and it's better than me explaining how I was? If that isn't insulting and rude... And calling me a plus one? If it wasn't for Alice's sake, I'd let you go through this yourself since they're so rude and cautious of me. Why call me here if I'm just going to be treated like this before I even get in?"
> Cross our arms.

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #315 on: July 02, 2022, 09:20:59 PM »
> "You get to just say you were invited without explanation or who invited you and it's better than me explaining how I was? If that isn't insulting and rude... And calling me a plus one? If it wasn't for Alice's sake, I'd let you go through this yourself since they're so rude and cautious of me. Why call me here if I'm just going to be treated like this before I even get in?"
> Cross our arms.

> The gatekeeper looks at you.

> "I'm just doing my job. I've not seen you before. Or heard of any doll-magicians."

> "Yes, but there is also a Jizo statue in front of you." Narumi remarks.

> "I haven't let any of you in yet..." the gatekeeper sulks.

> At this point, the red skinned being that waddled off returns.

> "The witch says that she was expecting a doll in place of the puppeteer." the small creature remarks.

> The gatekeeper nods. "Well; if that's the case who am I to argue?"

> The other short creature and the gatekeeper move aside, with the gatekeeper opening the gate.

> "Route to the library is marked with magelight spheres. I advise to not go off-route, lest you get lose." the gatekeeper explains.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #316 on: July 02, 2022, 09:41:35 PM »
> Nod nod.

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #317 on: Yesterday at 08:23:12 PM »
> The gatekeeper looks at you.

> "I'm just doing my job. I've not seen you before. Or heard of any doll-magicians."

> "Yes, but there is also a Jizo statue in front of you." Narumi remarks.

> "I haven't let any of you in yet..." the gatekeeper sulks.

> At this point, the red skinned being that waddled off returns.

> "The witch says that she was expecting a doll in place of the puppeteer." the small creature remarks.

> The gatekeeper nods. "Well; if that's the case who am I to argue?"

> The other short creature and the gatekeeper move aside, with the gatekeeper opening the gate.

> "Route to the library is marked with magelight spheres. I advise to not go off-route, lest you get lose." the gatekeeper explains.

>  Give thanks for her instructions,and...

> ...remark we are sorry for being ...somehow crabby... since,in addition for all this being a new+st experience, Alice's situation 1st and the Grimories 2nd have left us...somehow on edge,while also.

> ... asking for her name and,if we have not yet given ours,do the same before saluting her.

> Lastly ,go in ogether as instructed AND observe the what & who is on the way.
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #318 on: Yesterday at 09:04:24 PM »
> ...remark we are sorry for being ...somehow crabby... since,in addition for all this being a new+st experience, Alice's situation 1st and the Grimories 2nd have left us...somehow on edge,while also.
> Don't apologize. She's hasn't apologized herself.
> "Thanks for the advice. I sure wouldn't want others also harassing me to leave when I'm trying to follow an invitation just because I'm unfamiliar. At least, more than they probably also will."
> Address Byakuren.
> "Maybe it's best if you just put me in a pocket or something until we get there. There'll be no issues if they only see your familiar face at least. I don't think I can afford to waste urgent time on things like this again."