Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 431102 times)

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #150 on: April 03, 2021, 05:47:08 PM »
> Glance back :is it someone familiar?

> Enter and Hail those who are present.

>You...think it might be that loup de garou woman?
>Entering inside, you find your instincts were correct. The werewolf woman in the hanafuda skirt is here, perusing the shelves. Nazrin is at the counter, her feet kicked up as she leans back in the chair. One of her mouse friends is currently perched on her head.
>"Hello," says the werewolf, wearing her usual long dress with the hanafuda card pattern.
>"Cap'n," Nazrin says with a little nod.

>_

« Reply #151 on: April 04, 2021, 01:29:38 AM »
>Wave to Kagerou.
>Do we even know her name?
>Nod back to Nazrin and approach the counter.
>"Hi Naz, you still got that spellcard I left here?"

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #152 on: April 05, 2021, 01:29:50 AM »
 :spells: :note:HAPPY HOLIEST EASTER !   :lives: :notes:
>You...think it might be that loup de garou woman?
>Entering inside, you find your instincts were correct. The werewolf woman in the hanafuda skirt is here, perusing the shelves. Nazrin is at the counter, her feet kicked up as she leans back in the chair. One of her mouse friends is currently perched on her head.
>"Hello," says the werewolf, wearing her usual long dress with the hanafuda card pattern.
>"Cap'n," Nazrin says with a little nod.

>_

> Do we perphaps know her from passage-through a that time when we meet up Patchouli ,and were eventually helped by her after explanations, at the Eientei in her endeavour to Investigate&Resolve "That Summer Sun Incident"?

> What she seems to be browsing?

>Wave to Kagerou.

> What more or less Noticeable Item Changes can we see on the shelves,before we possibly ask Nazrin about that 1 or this 1  ?
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #153 on: April 05, 2021, 02:28:40 AM »
Happy Easter, yalls.

>Wave to Kagerou.

>It's Ka-something...
>"It's still here for the moment," says Nazrin.

> Do we perphaps know her from passage-through a that time when we meet up Patchouli ,and were eventually helped by her after explanations, at the Eientei in her endeavour to Investigate&Resolve "That Summer Sun Incident"?
> What she seems to be browsing?
> What more or less Noticeable Item Changes can we see on the shelves,before we possibly ask Nazrin about that 1 or this 1  ?

>You've seen her a few times during various goings on. You've not really talked.
>She seems to be looking over...your spellcard, actually.
>The Store contains:
>Black-Feathered Arrow
>Empty Bag
>Goose Feather
>Book: Qabus Nama
>Lead Pipe
>Katana Sheath
>Pitted Rock
>Wooden Sword
>Glass Shield
>Scroll Tube
>Tiny Pillow
>Set of 3 Stuffed Mice
>Book: Le Morte d'Arthur
>Small Black Wheel
>Corncob Pipe
>Whetstone
>Small Jade Dragon
>Half Mask with Single Horn
>Harbor Sign "Phantom Ship Harbor"
>Poofy Red Hat
>Bottle of Speckled Powder

>_

« Reply #154 on: April 05, 2021, 03:40:42 AM »
>Do a double take when we see what she's looking at.
>See if we can work out if she's just having a look at it or seriously considering purchasing it

« Reply #155 on: April 06, 2021, 07:42:39 AM »
>Do a double take when we see what she's looking at.
>See if we can work out if she's just having a look at it or seriously considering purchasing it

>You do a double take. It is impossible to read her mind, but it doesn't seem like she has only just glanced at it.

>_

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #156 on: April 06, 2021, 03:34:04 PM »
>You do a double take. It is impossible to read her mind, but it doesn't seem like she has only just glanced at it.

>_

(//) > Well,at least now she know it is originally our property like we have just mentioned to Nazrin (//)

> To Nazrin : "  I am soon going to face An Ominous Challenge,thankfully not alone,related to That Investigation-Issue I am conducting...so I need to be cautiously prepared by also trading back my spellcard here" .
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #157 on: April 07, 2021, 03:26:25 AM »
>Approach Kagerou.
>"Excuse me. You aren't thinking of buying that are you?"
>What can one do with somebody else's spellcard?

« Reply #158 on: April 07, 2021, 07:43:55 AM »
> To Nazrin : "  I am soon going to face An Ominous Challenge,thankfully not alone,related to That Investigation-Issue I am conducting...so I need to be cautiously prepared by also trading back my spellcard here" .

>"Need me to pass that along to Hijiri?" says Nazrin. "Assuming you're not back for supper, I mean."

>Approach Kagerou.
>"Excuse me. You aren't thinking of buying that are you?"
>What can one do with somebody else's spellcard?

>You approach the werewolf; she glances toward you.
>"I was, actually," says the werewolf.
>In theory, a person with similar abilities could, with enough time, adapt it to their own style and use it. Or it could be used as a template for by someone less similar.

>_

« Reply #159 on: April 07, 2021, 07:59:11 AM »
>"What were you thinking of doing with it?"

« Reply #160 on: April 07, 2021, 08:00:26 AM »
>"What were you thinking of doing with it?"

>"Buying it," she says, frowning.

>_

« Reply #161 on: April 07, 2021, 08:54:52 AM »
>"I meant like, after you've bought it. Surely you have something in mind?"

« Reply #162 on: April 07, 2021, 04:55:23 PM »
>"I meant like, after you've bought it. Surely you have something in mind?"

>"That's not really your business, is it?" she says, her eyes narrowing a tad.

>_

« Reply #163 on: April 08, 2021, 07:43:07 AM »
>"Ah sorry, i forgot to introduce myself."
>Strike our most captainly pose.
>"I am Minamitsu Murasa, captain of the palanquin ship, and original owner of that spellcard."
>Return to our normal affect.
>"So uh, if you didn't have any strong plans for it I was hoping to buy if back off this place."

« Reply #164 on: April 08, 2021, 07:52:43 AM »
>"Ah sorry, i forgot to introduce myself."
>Strike our most captainly pose.
>"I am Minamitsu Murasa, captain of the palanquin ship, and original owner of that spellcard."
>Return to our normal affect.
>"So uh, if you didn't have any strong plans for it I was hoping to buy if back off this place."

>The werewolf watches your display, relaxing a bit and perking her ears back up.
>"I'm Kagerou," she says. "And...I kind of did?"

>_

« Reply #165 on: April 09, 2021, 08:16:21 PM »
>"Ah, well I'm gearing up for what has a pretty good chance of being a climactic showdown. So I don't suppose I can persuade you to part with it?"

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #166 on: April 09, 2021, 10:25:54 PM »
>"Ah, well I'm gearing up for what has a pretty good chance of being a climactic showdown. So I don't suppose I can persuade you to part with it?"

> I certainly will be glad to help you out with it if what is needed is related to an expertly good usage of it,and I won't neglect to "properly preparate  It for navigatation " during this Meantime In Need.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 08:07:02 PM by Branneg Xy »
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #167 on: April 10, 2021, 03:07:18 AM »

> I certainly will be glad to help you out with it if what is needed is related to an expertly good usage of it,and I won't neglect to "properly preparate  It for navigatation " during this  meantime.in Need.

>"Maybe," says Kagerou, frowning a bit. "I was, uh, planning to give it to a friend as a gift. She does a lot of water things, you see."

>_

« Reply #168 on: April 11, 2021, 06:47:40 AM »
>Would it be possible to make another copy of the spell card later to give to Kagerou?

« Reply #169 on: April 11, 2021, 06:50:38 AM »
>Would it be possible to make another copy of the spell card later to give to Kagerou?

>Impossible? You have no idea. You've not tried to copy spellcards or heard of anyone else trying it.
>Illegal? Very probably. It's bad taste to use the same one over and over again.

>_

« Reply #170 on: April 11, 2021, 07:41:31 AM »
>"I'd be more than happy to give your friend some pointers on watery spellcards, they're something of a specialty of mine. Doubly so if she's a woman of the sea like me."

« Reply #171 on: April 11, 2021, 07:42:56 AM »
>"I'd be more than happy to give your friend some pointers on watery spellcards, they're something of a specialty of mine. Doubly so if she's a woman of the sea like me."

>Kagerou purses her lips for a moment, then sucks on her teeth. "...Not much of a gift I can give, that."

>_

« Reply #172 on: April 12, 2021, 06:29:23 AM »
>"Don't worry, I'm a ghost! I'm sure you can fit me in a box somehow."
>We put ships in bottles right? Do we have any of those assembled back at the temple?

« Reply #173 on: April 12, 2021, 06:31:38 AM »
>"Don't worry, I'm a ghost! I'm sure you can fit me in a box somehow."
>We put ships in bottles right? Do we have any of those assembled back at the temple?

>"We already have one haunted box."
>You do, and you have a selection of them.

>_

« Reply #174 on: April 12, 2021, 06:37:12 AM »
>"Actually, if you're looking for a gift I might have the perfect thing. I make little model ships in bottles as a hobby, I'd be happy to give you one for free if you let me buy my spellcard back off Nazrin."
>We kind of just left Tojiko back at Mayohiga didn't we?

« Reply #175 on: April 12, 2021, 06:44:45 AM »
>"Actually, if you're looking for a gift I might have the perfect thing. I make little model ships in bottles as a hobby, I'd be happy to give you one for free if you let me buy my spellcard back off Nazrin."
>We kind of just left Tojiko back at Mayohiga didn't we?

>"Hmm," Kagerou says. "That's really generous. A little too generous, those have to take a lot of time to make, don't they?"
>Sort of. Yes.

>_

« Reply #176 on: April 13, 2021, 11:24:06 AM »
>What do we normally do with completed ships in bottles, do we ever sell them?

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #177 on: April 13, 2021, 08:29:12 PM »
>"Hmm," Kagerou says. "That's really generous. A little too generous, those have to take a lot of time to make, don't they?"
>Sort of. Yes.

>_

> Nod with a bit of a frown : " They sort of do,yes...BUT since this is a situation of need AND if I can come&check to see if my ship-in-a-bottle is a well-appreciated,cared-for gift for your water-linked friend,all the more seeing I share a Water-Link as well...then that'd be alright "
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #178 on: April 14, 2021, 03:56:35 AM »
>What do we normally do with completed ships in bottles, do we ever sell them?

>Typically not. They're for displaying and appreciating.

> Nod with a bit of a frown : " They sort of do,yes...BUT since this is a situation of need AND if I can come&check to see if my ship-in-a-bottle is a well-appreciated,cared-for gift for your water-linked friend,all the more seeing I share a Water-Link as well...then that'd be alright "

>"Mmmm, well...maybe," says Kagerou.

>_

« Reply #179 on: April 14, 2021, 10:12:52 PM »
>"Trust me, I've got enough of them lying around and it'd be good to see them appreciated. And they're not half bad if I do say so myself, Nazrin can back me up."
>Wave to Nazrin to make sure we've got her attention.
>"Hey Nazrin, those little ships in bottles I make are pretty neat eh?"