Author Topic: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish  (Read 572788 times)

Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #900 on: April 14, 2021, 11:20:49 PM »
>Are there any uses of our power that we used before our sealing and haven't used since?

Prime:
>"Is that so?  Was their physical, mental, or spiritual growth?"

Contingency:
>Make ourself look physically human as possible

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #901 on: April 15, 2021, 10:56:04 PM »
Contingency:
>Use the shadows to get closer to this Yukari-like person without being noticed
>once we can have a closer look, examine her.

Prime:
>Examine white haired woman.
>Examine wisp
>If we still have fish and aren't full start snacking on another.
>Are there any uses of our power that we used before our sealing and haven't used since?

Prime:
>"Is that so?  Was their physical, mental, or spiritual growth?"

Contingency:
>Make ourself look physically human as possible
> "They're just wasting potential. I don't like seeing it. It's not like it'd be hard to grow either,  I can tell." The fairy complains.

> The wisp has no other unique details you can note. It's probably a bit smaller in size to Marisa., which is pretty big for a wispy thing like it.
> You examine the white haired woman more.
> Her outfit is a simple light green skirt, or possibly a dress, with a gradient towards white at the top. Her clothes look fairly new and clean. You'd guess she hasn't been in too many danmaku duels recently. Or is good at them. But they're not completely shiny and all. There's nothing else of note on her that you notice.
> "Er. If you want a dress like that, I could try to make another for you. But not right now..." Daiyousei speaks up in response to your examination.
> "Let's hurry on..." The white haired woman leads the way further, but not before adopting an untrusting gaze towards you. She even seems ready to defend herself, or maybe even attack you, if need be.
> You hope that your more thorough examination of her than your previous glances was worth this damage to your character in her eyes...

> You've already been noticed just as you've noticed her.
> Though she doesn't seem to mind you being here much, at least, not yet. Her focus seems to be on making sure all the cats are here and distributing their food.

> You're sure there were more creative uses of your ability in the past, but they aren't coming to mind. Maybe you need something to jog your memory, or to start working towards (re)discovering / making new uses.
>_
« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 11:00:08 PM by Neovereign »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #902 on: April 16, 2021, 02:41:50 AM »
//Well that rules out Youmu.

Prime:
>"Ah no thanks, I was just trying to see if I knew her from anywhere. I had a lot of old memories come back after getting that ribbon off, and I'm still sorting through some of them. Though I admit I might've stared a bit too long... Hmm... My social skills must be going bad..."
>Look to the white haired woman, "If that's the case, then I apologize if I weirded you out in any way."

Contingency:
>"Cute, aren't they?"
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 02:46:45 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

« Reply #903 on: April 16, 2021, 03:13:42 AM »
>Does the wisp glow?

Contingency:
>"Do you come here often?"

//Maybe if we're in Maribel when she returns to her reality we'll pop out with her.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #904 on: April 16, 2021, 07:16:56 AM »
//Well that rules out Youmu.

Prime:
>"Ah no thanks, I was just trying to see if I knew her from anywhere. I had a lot of old memories come back after getting that ribbon off, and I'm still sorting through some of them. Though I admit I might've stared a bit too long... Hmm... My social skills must be going bad..."
>Look to the white haired woman, "If that's the case, then I apologize if I weirded you out in any way."

Contingency:
>"Cute, aren't they?"
>Does the wisp glow?

Contingency:
>"Do you come here often?"

//Maybe if we're in Maribel when she returns to her reality we'll pop out with her.
> Not that you notice. Calling it a wisp is the best you can do, as it doesn't seem completely dead like a ghost.
> "Someone you know? Ah, I might doubt that... She isn't around the rest of Gensokyo too often. ..." Daiyousei responds.
> "So not Sakuya..." Marisa reasons.
> "Hey, don't go telling who I am. I'm just a fairy's friend right now. Not that that's bad." The white haired women pokes at the fairy.
> "I'm not a simple fairy. And you're not a simple human either. Believe in yourself more."

> "Certainly. And I regularly feed them. I don't think I've seen you around here before, though. Do you know her as well?" The woman asks.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #905 on: April 16, 2021, 07:26:23 AM »
Contingency:
>Tilt head.
>"I'm sorry, but who do you mean by 'her'? I just happened to find this place today, to be honest. You mean there's someone else who lives around here? Oh, my name is Rumia, by the way."

« Reply #906 on: April 16, 2021, 08:53:38 AM »
Prime:
>"Hey, Daiyousei, a fairy's friend, don't we need to find the master sword before we fight Ganon?"

>Float next the wisp,  place a hand on it, and send your darkness inside and withdraw it.
>Is the wisp dark inside

>"A fairy's friend, are you being haunted?"
>Glance at the wisp

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #907 on: April 16, 2021, 09:41:27 AM »
>Float next the wisp,  place a hand on it, and send your darkness inside and withdraw it.
>Is the wisp dark inside
>Don't do this.

// This would likely antagonize mystery girl considering the look we got. Esp since this is being done without permission

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #908 on: April 16, 2021, 11:18:06 PM »
Contingency:
>Tilt head.
>"I'm sorry, but who do you mean by 'her'? I just happened to find this place today, to be honest. You mean there's someone else who lives around here? Oh, my name is Rumia, by the way."
Prime:
>"Hey, Daiyousei, a fairy's friend, don't we need to find the master sword before we fight Ganon?"

>Is the wisp dark inside

>"A fairy's friend, are you being haunted?"
>Glance at the wisp
>Don't do this.

// This would likely antagonize mystery girl considering the look we got. Esp since this is being done without permission
> "No?" The fairy responds.
> "I think she's curious about this." The white haired woman points to the wisp.
> "Oh. That. It's nothing you should worry about."
> "It feels alive..." The man speaks.
> "It's under control." The white haired woman reassures.

> "Yukari. Er, she might be a bit troublesome to get involved with, so maybe I shouldn't mention much..." the woman answers.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #909 on: April 16, 2021, 11:30:00 PM »
Prime:
>"What is that, anyway? It kinda reminds me of a ghost or spirit, but it doesn't look um... 'dead enough' to be one, for lack of a better term."

Contingency:
>"Oh, Yukari Yakumo? Yeah, I'm aware of her, but I haven't seen her in a very long time. To be honest, I didn't think she lived around here, though considering it's near the border I guess it does make sense..."
>Tilt head.
>"You know, come to think of it, you kinda look like her. Are you related?"

« Reply #910 on: April 17, 2021, 05:31:34 AM »
>Naz

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #911 on: April 19, 2021, 03:16:26 AM »
Prime:
>"What is that, anyway? It kinda reminds me of a ghost or spirit, but it doesn't look um... 'dead enough' to be one, for lack of a better term."

Contingency:
>"Oh, Yukari Yakumo? Yeah, I'm aware of her, but I haven't seen her in a very long time. To be honest, I didn't think she lived around here, though considering it's near the border I guess it does make sense..."
>Tilt head.
>"You know, come to think of it, you kinda look like her. Are you related?"
>Naz
> "We're getting a bit too sidetracked, don't you think?" The duo starts moving on ahead.
> "Ah... Yeah. The longer we take, the more potential problems arise..." The white haired woman follows.
> "Er... Half correct. It is not dead enough, I guess, to be a spirit." Daiyousei answers, before following too. Still within the lake's area, however.

> "Ah, no. I'm just uh... Someone that looks up to her. Yeah."
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #912 on: April 19, 2021, 03:43:20 AM »
Prime:
>Follow.
>Did we eat all the fish already? If not, start munching on another one.

Contingency:
>"Gee, that's a lot of dedication if you look up to her enough to style your appearance after her. Don't worry, I won't judge you for that."
>"So what's your name, anyway? I've already given you mine, so there wouldn't be any harm in introducing yourself, right? Though if you'd rather not, I totally understand."
>Can we tell if she's human by scent?

« Reply #913 on: April 19, 2021, 03:49:20 AM »
Contingency:
>"Uh, huh.  I guess the cult really did work out for her then."

//Yukari skirting the boundaries of god and yokai.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #914 on: April 19, 2021, 03:57:44 AM »
Contingency:

//Sad this forum doesn't have reactions because I really want to slap a "funny" on this for making me laugh lol

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #915 on: April 19, 2021, 10:04:59 PM »
Prime:
>Follow.
>Did we eat all the fish already? If not, start munching on another one.

Contingency:
>"Gee, that's a lot of dedication if you look up to her enough to style your appearance after her. Don't worry, I won't judge you for that."
>"So what's your name, anyway? I've already given you mine, so there wouldn't be any harm in introducing yourself, right? Though if you'd rather not, I totally understand."
>Can we tell if she's human by scent?
Contingency:

> You resume the fish as you follow.

> As you've smelled when she was on her way, she is human.
> "Oh that doesn't matter. I'm just here for the cats. So many of them just in an abandoned place like this. Maybe they all had names before. No one ever needs to call my name, but I'm sure people would love to have the names of these cats instead. Like, which would you want to hear? My name, or one of these cuties?" The women pets the cat you were holding onto before.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #916 on: April 19, 2021, 10:08:27 PM »
Prime:
>Are the others conversing?

Contingency:
>"Why not both?"

« Reply #917 on: April 20, 2021, 12:01:16 AM »
Contingency:
>"Did you rename them?"

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #918 on: April 20, 2021, 11:11:56 AM »
Prime:
>Are the others conversing?

Contingency:
>"Why not both?"
Contingency:
>"Did you rename them?"
> No.

> "That's not the point." the woman pouts.
> "No, I haven't. Surely they have their own, and their own stories too..."
>_

« Reply #919 on: April 21, 2021, 02:36:59 AM »
Prime:
>Continue unless something happens

Contingency:
>"I'll just pretend you aren't trying to hide your name.  It isn't like you're actually Yukari."

>"So what is this little one's name?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #920 on: April 21, 2021, 02:47:01 AM »
Prime:
>What have our past interactions with Daiyousei been like?
>"So... What's the plan right now?"

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #921 on: April 21, 2021, 04:45:56 AM »
> You resume the fish as you follow.

> As you've smelled when she was on her way, she is human.
> "Oh that doesn't matter. I'm just here for the cats. So many of them just in an abandoned place like this. Maybe they all had names before. No one ever needs to call my name, but I'm sure people would love to have the names of these cats instead. Like, which would you want to hear? My name, or one of these cuties?" The women pets the cat you were holding onto before.
>_
CONTINGENCY
> After asking the cat's name:" Oh...by ' none ever needs to call my name'...do you mean you are that well-settled and known around here by the cats and by ,indirectly maybe,by Yukari and associates too ? "
Prime:

TRUE PRIME
> To the Mysterious White-Haired Woman and ShinGyoku :" In fact to better start focusing on this investigation,while I do apologize that I exceeded in curiosity and even sidetracked,on our side we have tried out and gathered that..."

"...there is some sort of curse which prevents anyone to proceed into the Bamboo Forest of the Lost since after a while they exit the way they came, things as well feel as if they hit a wall after a bit,but if one manages to force their way in...it is as if time in there is considerably slower and even swamping to the point it is best to have prepared beforehand some sort of anchoring to return back-out..."
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 04:48:49 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #922 on: April 21, 2021, 04:19:34 PM »
Prime:
>Continue unless something happens

Contingency:
>"I'll just pretend you aren't trying to hide your name.  It isn't like you're actually Yukari."

>"So what is this little one's name?"
Prime:
CONTINGENCY
> After asking the cat's name:" Oh...by ' none ever needs to call my name'...do you mean you are that well-settled and known around here by the cats and by ,indirectly maybe,by Yukari and associates too ? "
TRUE PRIME
> To the Mysterious White-Haired Woman and ShinGyoku :" In fact to better start focusing on this investigation,while I do apologize that I exceeded in curiosity and even sidetracked,on our side we have tried out and gathered that..."

"...there is some sort of curse which prevents anyone to proceed into the Bamboo Forest of the Lost since after a while they exit the way they came, things as well feel as if they hit a wall after a bit,but if one manages to force their way in...it is as if time in there is considerably slower and even swamping to the point it is best to have prepared beforehand some sort of anchoring to return back-out..."
> Nothing incredible. Maybe your sealed self downplayed the experiences or exaggerated some of them. At least, you don't recall anything incredible happening that you did with this fairy to remember.
> "Come up with ideas when we get there. And if nothing better-"
> "I'll go in and pull out the first person I see." The woman interrupts the man.
> "Hm, you actually followed that from earlier. Good job." The woman replies after your recap of what you know.

> "That's rude. I'm not hiding-, er, well I guess I kinda am. To be fair, I was told not to let others know too much about me, whether they're youkai or not. Moreso around here..."
> "I don't know their names. I was giving an example. I'd like to know their names more than if there was someone here alongside them. No use speaking further down that line since it doesn't seem like you understand that curiosity..." The woman frowns a bit.
> "A bit of the opposite. Not many know me. I don't think I'm someone that important for them to know, either."
> "Now for my question." She leaves the cats to their food. "Why are you here? This place is pretty difficult to find in the first place. The cats don't stray too far away, and it's right on the edge of the haku- er... far from the Hakurei Shrine. Most people are more interested in that place and other popular places than some ruins at plains near nowhere.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #923 on: April 21, 2021, 04:49:11 PM »
Contingency:
>"I found this place by coincidence, really. I actually was scouting around the most remote parts of Gensokyo to find a place of solitude to retreat to in case I ever needed it and ended up finding this place in the process."

« Reply #924 on: April 22, 2021, 01:00:15 AM »
Prime:
>Cover one of our eyes in darkness
>create a blob of darkness in our hand
>Try to create a hole in each of the darknesses linked together like mouths

Contingency:
>"Valid point."
>"I didn't know this place existed until I followed a cat here."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #925 on: April 22, 2021, 01:12:25 PM »
Contingency:
>"I found this place by coincidence, really. I actually was scouting around the most remote parts of Gensokyo to find a place of solitude to retreat to in case I ever needed it and ended up finding this place in the process."
Prime:
>Cover one of our eyes in darkness
>create a blob of darkness in our hand
>Try to create a hole in each of the darknesses linked together like mouths

Contingency:
>"Valid point."
>"I didn't know this place existed until I followed a cat here."

> As you follow, you perform a small experiment.
> Nothing much comes from the attempt yet though. It's succeeded, but it doesn't seem like it's anything new yet.

> "I hope you don't end up bringing some trouble following you over to these cats." The woman frowns.
>_

« Reply #926 on: April 23, 2021, 12:04:55 AM »
Prime:
>Can we see see through one hole and out the other?

Contingency:
>Feign hurt.  "My life is worth less than a cat's, truly."
>"I wouldn't worry, any trouble I bring shouldn't hurt the felines.  Though if it does effect them, the shrine maiden should be able undo it."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #927 on: April 23, 2021, 01:02:58 AM »
Prime:
>Can we see see through one hole and out the other?

Contingency:
>Feign hurt.  "My life is worth less than a cat's, truly."
>"I wouldn't worry, any trouble I bring shouldn't hurt the felines.  Though if it does effect them, the shrine maiden should be able undo it."
> Yes, and it's not new. You demonstrated before in the Hakurei Shrine that you can see out of your darkness.

> "A cat shouldn't have any reason for someone to hunt down it's life, or have a big grudge against it. Humans and other more intelligent creatures can, but cats are just living their simple lives most of the time."
>_

« Reply #928 on: April 23, 2021, 01:43:23 AM »
Prime:
>Move the shadow over our eye to atop our head
>Poke a finger into the hole of shadow on our hand
>Did we poke our head?

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #929 on: April 23, 2021, 02:49:10 PM »
Prime:
>Move the shadow over our eye to atop our head
>Poke a finger into the hole of shadow on our hand
>Did we poke our head?
> You try, but it doesn't result in you poking your head.
>_