Maidens of the Kaleidoscope

~Beyond the Border~ => Rumia's Party Games => Topic started by: Neovereign on August 22, 2020, 06:11:29 AM

Title: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on August 22, 2020, 06:11:29 AM
> You are Rumia, Youkai of the Dusk, or Youkai of the Twilight. Many names could fit you as the ruler of the dark. Living within the world of Gensokyo, you are a prime example of what it means to be a Youkai. And yet, even so, you’re kind of one of the least respected and least cared for residents of this fantasy land. Maybe that’s an exaggeration, but being a Youkai with manipulation of darkness, many would believe you deserve more than what you have now.

> Speaking of, what you have now is... not very much. You do not have a residence that you can call home. You do not have guaranteed meals to help you through your day. You don’t even have a goal in life. Well, you do have that last one...

> Within your hair and atop your fairly small figure is a red ribbon. A cute bit of decoration, maybe, but a curious and harmful one at that. You believe it’s been with you for a long time, but not forever. The harm in it comes from a shocking pain that flies through you whenever you attempt to touch it. Despite your best attempts, you’ve never been successful in taking it off yet. This annoying ribbon could be a youkai itself, slowly gathering bits of your energy before it ends you. It could be a relic that brings pain. It could be some higher being cursing you with this hairstyle forever. You just don’t know, but you need to find out.

> You are currently in the night sky of Gensokyo, somewhat near the Moriya Shrine.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 22, 2020, 06:16:45 AM
//inb4 Raikaria slapping you with a copyright takedown lol

>Inventory
>Quests
>Check chest for usual growths
>Relationships
>What do we know of the Moriya Shrine?
>How did we end up so close to it? Don't the tengu keep most people away from this mountain?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on August 22, 2020, 06:43:33 AM
//inb4 Raikaria slapping you with a copyright takedown lol

>Inventory
>Quests
>Check chest for usual growths
>Relationships
>What do we know of the Moriya Shrine?
>How did we end up so close to it? Don't the tengu keep most people away from this mountain?
> Your inventory consists of the usual clothes on your back, and that ribbon stuck in your hair.

> Your Quests and Goals are to find out what this ribbon really is, and even if its nothing, find a way to remove it.
> At the moment, you could go for a bite to eat. And you'd also like a place you can statu and come back to, but you won't be satisfied until the ribbon business is resolved.

> You'll get them eventually! But for now, at least you're healthy and normal.

> You are alone in this world... You don't have anyone you can  really call your friend.
> You could try to consider the Hakurei Shrine Maiden as an enemy, but apparently she was just doing her job and you were in the way. You are pretty fortunate she didnt exterminate you or anything.

> The Moriya Shrine is supposedly a better Hakurei Shrine. If you start a fight, you might get exterminated for real...

> You used your darkness of course. You're practically invisible with it, surely! Its surprisingly easy on a night like this.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 22, 2020, 06:47:53 AM
>What about Cirno, Mystia, Wriggle, and Daiyousei? Aren't they our friends?
>Wait, if we have our darkness up, how do we know if we're near the shrine at all? We can't exactly see through it well which is something those evil trees take advantage of...
>Silently curse the trees and their... treeness!
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on August 22, 2020, 07:01:41 AM
>What about Cirno, Mystia, Wriggle, and Daiyousei? Aren't they our friends?
>Wait, if we have our darkness up, how do we know if we're near the shrine at all? We can't exactly see through it well which is something those evil trees take advantage of...
>Silently curse the trees and their... treeness!
> You know of a couple of them, but not enough to call them your friends.

> You used your darkness. You're not using it now since you're already close enough

> You curse the trees silently. Though they have their usefulness. Bumping into a tree can remind you to stop your darkness for a moment and check to see if you're there yet, for example!
> Nonetheless, it'd be better if they didn't hurt so much...
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 22, 2020, 07:11:35 AM
>Circle the shrine airspace, look for stuffs and thingies.
>Is there any reason we came here to a place that's, by our definition, worse than the Hakurei Shrine?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on August 22, 2020, 07:29:03 AM
>Circle the shrine airspace, look for stuffs and thingies.
>Is there any reason we came here to a place that's, by our definition, worse than the Hakurei Shrine?
> You begin to circle the outside of the shrine, searching along the floor and the shrine walls for things of use or that just grab your attention...

> You believed it would be a good source of information. Some place that could probably tell you what the ribbon is, or even take it off. If not information, then surely strength to take it off given it's a "better Hakurei Shrine" and Reimu was difficult enough...
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 22, 2020, 07:58:56 AM
>Spellcards on hand?
>Do we see anything of interest?
>Any sign of anyone awake inside?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on August 22, 2020, 08:26:04 AM
>Spellcards on hand?
>Do we see anything of interest?
>Any sign of anyone awake inside?
> You have all your spellcards, ready to use via magic, of course. There are people that use physical copies of their spell cards, but you hardly ever do that.
> Nothing yet... There are a few lights on, but you don't see anyone yet, nor are close enough to.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 22, 2020, 08:34:40 AM
>Descend to the shrine path.
>Make ourselves look as nonthreatening as possible. Try not to assert dominance with our crucified saint pose for now...
>Do shrines normally get visits at night, or would that be seen as rude?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on August 22, 2020, 01:14:24 PM
>Descend to the shrine path.
>Make ourselves look as nonthreatening as possible. Try not to assert dominance with our crucified saint pose for now...
>Do shrines normally get visits at night, or would that be seen as rude?
> You return to the front and ground before getting any further behind it, trying to appear harmless as you approach the shrine.

> You don't know why it wouldn't. Shrines are good against Youkai or something, and Youkai are more common in the night.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 22, 2020, 06:05:52 PM
>Approach the front door.
>Knock as politely as we can.
>Be prepared to hop backwards if we're immediately fired at.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on August 23, 2020, 01:22:15 AM
>Approach the front door.
>Knock as politely as we can.
>Be prepared to hop backwards if we're immediately fired at.
> You innocently approach the front door and knock, waiting in silence...
> A green haired girl in green pajamas opens the door a bit, peeking out.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 23, 2020, 02:46:07 AM
>"Um... hi there."
>Smile a bit.
>>Non-threateningly, of course.

Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on August 23, 2020, 04:34:32 AM
>"Um... hi there."
>Smile a bit.
>>Non-threateningly, of course.
> "Mm... Visitor?" She questions tiredly.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 23, 2020, 04:46:35 AM
>"Um yeah..."
>Smile sheepishly.
>"Er... did I wake you up? I mean, there were lights on so I thought whoever lived at this shrine would still be awake..."
>Examine her. Can we tell if she's human or youkai by sight or scent?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on August 23, 2020, 05:46:20 AM
>"Um yeah..."
>Smile sheepishly.
>"Er... did I wake you up? I mean, there were lights on so I thought whoever lived at this shrine would still be awake..."
>Examine her. Can we tell if she's human or youkai by sight or scent?
> "Oh I was still awake, it's fine... Did you come here to donate? Or for advice?" She rubs her eyes.
> She appears to be a human, from what you see. You guess she smells like one?
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 23, 2020, 05:50:33 AM
>"Well I came for information and possibly some help... so I guess it kinda sorta counts partially as advice? ...Maybe?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on August 23, 2020, 06:19:26 AM
>"Well I came for information and possibly some help... so I guess it kinda sorta counts partially as advice? ...Maybe?"
> "Okay, shoot." The woman says, eyes closed.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 23, 2020, 06:39:15 AM
>Clear throat
>"Well, uh... for as long as I can remember I've had this ribbon in my hair."
>Point to it.
>"I can't seem to be able to take it off, like it burns me whenever I try to touch it... I was hoping that someone at a shrine might be able to tell me what my ribbon is, and maybe have the strength or power to take it off... I heard this place was better than the Hakurei Shrine, so I figured my best chance for getting help would be to go to you instead of them... Plus the Hakurei Shrine Maiden is kinda scary anyway..."

>Speaking of removing our ribbon. Have we ever considered just... cutting our hair beneath where the ribbon is tied?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on August 23, 2020, 06:51:06 AM
>Clear throat
>"Well, uh... for as long as I can remember I've had this ribbon in my hair."
>Point to it.
>"I can't seem to be able to take it off, like it burns me whenever I try to touch it... I was hoping that someone at a shrine might be able to tell me what my ribbon is, and maybe have the strength or power to take it off... I heard this place was better than the Hakurei Shrine, so I figured my best chance for getting help would be to go to you instead of them... Plus the Hakurei Shrine Maiden is kinda scary anyway..."

>Speaking of removing our ribbon. Have we ever considered just... cutting our hair beneath where the ribbon is tied?
> "Burning Ribbon...?" She questions.

> You have not considered it...
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 23, 2020, 07:17:56 AM
>"Yeah..."
>Mentally prepare ourselves for pain.
>Touch it to demonstrate.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on August 23, 2020, 07:26:30 AM
>"Yeah..."
>Mentally prepare ourselves for pain.
>Touch it to demonstrate.
> You try to ready yourself for the usual...
> You bring your hand up to your hair and the ribbon, and that jolt of pain shoots through you faster than you can react, making you fling your hand back in pain.
> "Ah. I-It is a burning ribbon!" The girl jumps a bit, seemingly more awake.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 23, 2020, 07:30:15 AM
>"I-I told you..."
>Fidget while rubbing our hand.
>Is it visibly burnt?
>"S-So uh... Do you think you could help me?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on August 23, 2020, 07:33:57 AM
>"I-I told you..."
>Fidget while rubbing our hand.
>Is it visibly burnt?
>"S-So uh... Do you think you could help me?"
> It isn't.
> "Let me see. Keep still?" The lady approaches.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 23, 2020, 07:52:35 AM
>Hold still for the nice lady.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on August 23, 2020, 08:23:02 AM
>Hold still for the nice lady.
> You keep yourself still...
> "Mm... I see... Do you think you could come by tomorrow? Like in the morning or something? I need to think about this."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 23, 2020, 08:38:10 AM
>"Is that so? I guess that's fine, then."
>Fidget.
>"Er... is there a place somewhere nearby I can wait until morning? It might be hard getting past the tengu to get up here in broad daylight, especially since my bubble of darkness kinda sticks out in the light... U-Unless you're okay with me coming back at this time tomorrow or something..."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on August 23, 2020, 02:59:34 PM
>"Is that so? I guess that's fine, then."
>Fidget.
>"Er... is there a place somewhere nearby I can wait until morning? It might be hard getting past the tengu to get up here in broad daylight, especially since my bubble of darkness kinda sticks out in the light... U-Unless you're okay with me coming back at this time tomorrow or something..."
> "Darkness bubble? Mm... well, come with me. I've got a room you can use for now."
> The green maiden waits at the entrance to the shrine interior.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 23, 2020, 06:40:47 PM
>"Yep!"
>Activate it for a second to demonstrate.
>"Its a nice way to get out of the sun. But it does encourage trees to attack me, stupid things..."

>Follow her.
>"Also thank you for letting me stay. Is there anything I shouldn't touch or stay away from?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on August 23, 2020, 06:55:30 PM
// Anyone watching, feel free to join. I might try to wait on every player to have posted or passed before parsing so that everyone gets their input.
>"Yep!"
>Activate it for a second to demonstrate.
>"Its a nice way to get out of the sun. But it does encourage trees to attack me, stupid things..."

>Follow her.
>"Also thank you for letting me stay. Is there anything I shouldn't touch or stay away from?"
> You surround yourself in your magical darkness, blinding yourself as well.
> "Huh... that sounds nice."
> You dispel the darkness.

> You begin following the girl inside.
> "It's no problem, I'm happy to help. And I guess just don't touch the door?

> The interior is pretty dark, thus you can't see much, but you notice a room lit further down.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 23, 2020, 07:08:13 PM
>"Will do."
>Keep following.
>"Oh, and my name is Rumia, by the way. Can I know yours, Ms. Nice Lady?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on August 23, 2020, 07:11:58 PM
>"Will do."
>Keep following.
>"Oh, and my name is Rumia, by the way. Can I know yours, Ms. Nice Lady?"
> "Sanae Kochiya. I'm the wind priestess of the Moriya Shrine. You can just call me a Shrine Maiden though. It's nice to meet you, Rumia."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 23, 2020, 07:25:11 PM
>"Likewise."
>Beaming smile
>Keep following Sanae.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Branneg Xy on August 23, 2020, 07:48:11 PM
> "Sanae Kochiya. I'm the wind priestess of the Moriya Shrine. You can just call me a Shrine Maiden though. It's nice to meet you, Rumia."
>_
:notes: :note: :notes:

>When both have fully entered the room-destination, perk up nodding: " Oooh~ Miss Sanae, they sound similar but there is bound to be both differences, similarities and what else between one,  and here yourself , being Shrine Maiden of a... Wind Shrine, correct?... and a Wind Priestess,right? Right? "

> Do we remember, have intuition,feelings, sort-of mementos, else about before being...  "Ribboned"?

> Have we tried asking others to Remove or at least, Loosen it, and with various"limited" outcomes?

>Which On-Ribbon Methods and Going-Around ones?

:heart:  :notes: :star:
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on August 24, 2020, 01:08:03 AM
>"Likewise."
>Beaming smile
>Keep following Sanae.
:notes: :note: :notes:

>When both have fully entered the room-destination, perk up nodding: " Oooh~ Miss Sanae, they sound similar but there is bound to be both differences, similarities and what else between one,  and here yourself , being Shrine Maiden of a... Wind Shrine, correct?... and a Wind Priestess,right? Right? "

> Do we remember, have intuition,feelings, sort-of mementos, else about before being...  "Ribboned"?

> Have we tried asking others to Remove or at least, Loosen it, and with various"limited" outcomes?

>Which On-Ribbon Methods and Going-Around ones?

:heart:  :notes: :star:
> You keep following as she opens the room door.
> "Of course. They're not exactly the same, but they're similar enough."

> You don't remember when the ribbon first got on you.

> You've never had the opportunity of someone willing to listen for you to even try to ask them to remove the ribbon.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 24, 2020, 01:31:59 AM
>Step inside
>Examine the room
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on August 25, 2020, 07:43:12 AM
>Step inside
>Examine the room
> You step inside.
> It appears to be a bedroom. There's a bed that looks really soft, partially covered by a thick blanket. Lights that aren't too bright. A different floor than what's outside lines the ground. There's a vase holding an umbrella off to the side. Books set up at-
> "You can rest here for the night." Sanae gestures to the bed, interrupting your gaze across the room.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 25, 2020, 07:49:09 AM
There's a vase holding an umbrella off to the side.
//lmao

‐-----------

>"Is that so? Thank you, Miss Sanae."
>Have we ever slept in a bed before?
>If not, murmur: "I wonder what sleeping in a bed feels like... it looks so soft..."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on August 25, 2020, 07:53:30 AM
//lmao

‐-----------

>"Is that so? Thank you, Miss Sanae."
>Have we ever slept in a bed before?
>If not, murmur: "I wonder what sleeping in a bed feels like... it looks so soft..."
> You don't believe so.
> "Try it and find out~"
>_ So nanoka counter: 3
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 25, 2020, 07:59:28 AM
>"I will!"
>Excited nod.
>"...So uh... should I wait for you or someone else to get me in the morning?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on August 25, 2020, 08:03:44 AM
>"I will!"
>Excited nod.
>"...So uh... should I wait for you or someone else to get me in the morning?"
> "I'll be up early, so don't worry."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 25, 2020, 08:07:37 AM
>"Alright, just wanted to ask because it's your shrine and all and I wouldn't want to get in trouble for wandering into a place I'm not supposed to while looking for you..."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on August 25, 2020, 08:09:52 AM
>"Alright, just wanted to ask because it's your shrine and all and I wouldn't want to get in trouble for wandering into a place I'm not supposed to while looking for you..."
> "Just enjoy your sleep and stay in here when you wake, if you wake before me. I gotta worry about that ribbon..."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 25, 2020, 08:13:47 AM
>"Okay."
>Nod.
>"Thanks again for letting me stay the night Miss Sanae."

>Move over to the bed. Give it an experimental prod with our hand. This is a new experience, after all!
>Does it feel as soft as it looks?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on August 25, 2020, 06:43:42 PM
>"Okay."
>Nod.
>"Thanks again for letting me stay the night Miss Sanae."

>Move over to the bed. Give it an experimental prod with our hand. This is a new experience, after all!
>Does it feel as soft as it looks?
> "You're welcome."

> You approach the bed and poke it, finding that it's absolutely as soft as it looks! Your finger practically sinks in!
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 25, 2020, 08:08:57 PM
>"Whoa..."
>Do it again, use our whole hand this time!

>Unrelated: Did we eat before we made the trip here?
>How long can we go between meals.
>Do we need to eat human flesh every once in a while to function, or can any food stave off the feeling of hunger?
>If the former, when was the last time we fed on a human? Not that we'd do it here.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on August 25, 2020, 09:36:58 PM
>"Whoa..."
>Do it again, use our whole hand this time!

>Unrelated: Did we eat before we made the trip here?
>How long can we go between meals.
>Do we need to eat human flesh every once in a while to function, or can any food stave off the feeling of hunger?
>If the former, when was the last time we fed on a human? Not that we'd do it here.
> You poke the bed with your entire hand, watching it sink in like you were being eaten...

> You did not eat.
> You don't know, but you don't like going long...
> You don't believe you do, but you'd like such.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 25, 2020, 09:39:48 PM
>Stare in amazement.
>Glance back to see if Sanae is still in the room.
>Take our shoes off and cautiously sit on the bed.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on August 25, 2020, 09:48:04 PM
>Stare in amazement.
>Glance back to see if Sanae is still in the room.
>Take our shoes off and cautiously sit on the bed.
> Sanae is still present. She seems to be giggling a bit.
> You kick off your shoes and carefully get atop the bed.
> Though you sink in a little, you're ultimately still at a surface. This is... nice.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 25, 2020, 10:11:25 PM
>"Soft..."
>Try laying out on it.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Branneg Xy on August 25, 2020, 11:37:55 PM
> You poke the bed with your entire hand, watching it sink in like you were being eaten...

> You did not eat.
> You don't know, but you don't like going long...
> You don't believe you do, but you'd like such.
>_

> A nice-nice-nice rest and respite,or maybe even a long-ish comfy pause,should fully cover us up nicely until the important audience and insights of tomorrow,righty?

> Are we getting comfy and used to this the comftiest lay-down for a respite till the awakening ...and Hopeful Help or Support about this Very Mysterious but Still Painful Thorn in the Side of our Hair and Being,is that correct?

> If true on both accounts ,Do not forget to be  gratefully mentioning ,and hearing out,our thanks alongside those starements to our Kind Hostess ,Miss Sanae!
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on August 26, 2020, 12:13:56 AM
>"Soft..."
>Try laying out on it.
> A nice-nice-nice rest and respite,or maybe even a long-ish comfy pause,should fully cover us up nicely until the important audience and insights of tomorrow,righty?

> Are we getting comfy and used to this the comftiest lay-down for a respite till the awakening ...and Hopeful Help or Support about this Very Mysterious but Still Painful Thorn in the Side of our Hair and Being,is that correct?

> If true on both accounts ,Do not forget to be  gratefully mentioning ,and hearing out,our thanks alongside those starements to our Kind Hostess ,Miss Sanae!
> You lie down, the bed embracing you more.

> "Again, you're welcome. Oh uh, try not to be loud if you wake up before me. Or loud in your sleep either. There's some other people here that might not like that I suddenly brought you here."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 26, 2020, 12:21:32 AM
>Do we know if we snore?
>If not:
>>"Okay, I'll keep quiet as much as I can. Um... I don't know if I snore or not though, so will that be a problem?"
>If so:
>>"Does snoring count as being loud in my sleep?" Fidget.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on August 26, 2020, 12:37:06 AM
>Do we know if we snore?
>If not:
>>"Okay, I'll keep quiet as much as I can. Um... I don't know if I snore or not though, so will that be a problem?"
>If so:
>>"Does snoring count as being loud in my sleep?" Fidget.
> You don't snore, you're pretty sure.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 26, 2020, 12:41:36 AM
>Salute
>"Okay. I'll be as quiet as possible."
>Cheerful smile.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on August 26, 2020, 01:02:41 AM
>Salute
>"Okay. I'll be as quiet as possible."
>Cheerful smile.
> "Alright. Sleep well. Do you want the light off?"
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 26, 2020, 01:04:51 AM
>Can we sleep with our darkness sphere up, or do we need to be conscious to maintain it?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on August 26, 2020, 01:08:06 AM
>Can we sleep with our darkness sphere up, or do we need to be conscious to maintain it?
> You can!
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 26, 2020, 02:13:34 AM
>Would it expend energy to sleep in that manner?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on August 26, 2020, 02:57:42 AM
>Would it expend energy to sleep in that manner?
> Not really.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 26, 2020, 04:58:30 AM
>"Well I can just sleep with my darkness on, but if you want to I won't mind the extra darkness either."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on August 26, 2020, 06:44:45 AM
>"Well I can just sleep with my darkness on, but if you want to I won't mind the extra darkness either."
> "Okay. Sleep well."
> Sanae turns off the light in the room, leaving you in darkness.
> Then closes the door behind her.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 26, 2020, 06:49:12 AM
>Get comfy.
>Drift off to sleep
>Dream about vanquishing trees.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on August 26, 2020, 11:26:03 PM
>Get comfy.
>Drift off to sleep
>Dream about vanquishing trees.
> You already are~
> Soon, sleep takes hold of you...

> You slowly stir awake, well rested, but confused. For some reason, the name Paul Bunyan floats around your mind. Soon, however, it's drowned out by hunger.
> You seem to be under the blankets, as your darkness isn't usually this comfortable.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 26, 2020, 11:36:25 PM
//Rumia Bunyan, Gensokyo's true folk hero.

>Did we not get under the blankets when we went to sleep?
>Hunger for that kind of meat or hunger in general?
>We're not one of those Youkai who go ravenously and murderously crazy if we don't eat human for too long, are we?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on August 27, 2020, 08:01:56 AM
//Rumia Bunyan, Gensokyo's true folk hero.

>Did we not get under the blankets when we went to sleep?
>Hunger for that kind of meat or hunger in general?
>We're not one of those Youkai who go ravenously and murderously crazy if we don't eat human for too long, are we?
> You didn't.

> Just in general.
> You... don't think you are. You can hold off on eating someone if you really have to.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 27, 2020, 08:13:32 AM
>Look around from the bed, is the light on again? Is Sanae here yet?
>Keep the blanket around us for now, this feels cozy.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on August 27, 2020, 08:18:48 AM
>Look around from the bed, is the light on again? Is Sanae here yet?
>Keep the blanket around us for now, this feels cozy.
> It doesn't seem to be.

> You stay under the blanket...
> "Hey, Rumia." You hear Sanae's voice, quietly.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 27, 2020, 08:28:25 AM
>"Hey Sanae."
>Smile.
>"Is it morning already? Also when did this blanket get on me?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on August 27, 2020, 09:09:59 AM
>"Hey Sanae."
>Smile.
>"Is it morning already? Also when did this blanket get on me?"
> "I doubled back in and put it on after a while. You should get up- er, have you slept enough, actually?"
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 27, 2020, 09:13:25 AM
>"Is that so? Oh you didn't have to do that, but thanks."
>"And I feel refreshed if that's what you're asking. I also had a weird dream where I think my name was Paul Bunyan and I was fighting evil trees? I can't remember much of it..."
>Frown.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on August 27, 2020, 09:25:38 AM
>"Is that so? Oh you didn't have to do that, but thanks."
>"And I feel refreshed if that's what you're asking. I also had a weird dream where I think my name was Paul Bunyan and I was fighting evil trees? I can't remember much of it..."
>Frown.
> The blankets are removed with a giggle.
> "Well if you're gonna get back to business then we'd better hurry outside. Whether that's to continue your wood whacking or for this ribbon of yours.," Sanae speaks. "Ah, maybe bark breaking would've sounded better..."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 27, 2020, 09:40:21 AM
>Whine cutely upon the removal of the blankets.
>Get up with a small pout.
>"...Wait, what's so bad about wood whacking?"
>Raise an eyebrow.
>"Or by wood whacking do you mean the wood is whacking me? Because if that's the case I can see what you mean. Stupid evil trees..."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on August 27, 2020, 07:05:18 PM
>Whine cutely upon the removal of the blankets.
>Get up with a small pout.
>"...Wait, what's so bad about wood whacking?"
>Raise an eyebrow.
>"Or by wood whacking do you mean the wood is whacking me? Because if that's the case I can see what you mean. Stupid evil trees..."
> You sit up.

> "Nothing nothing. Let's just go." Sanae opens the door.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Branneg Xy on August 27, 2020, 07:13:28 PM
> You sit up.

> "Nothing nothing. Let's just go." Sanae opens the door.
>_

> Let us go with Sanae.

> On the way: "Thanks for the Hospitality, this is the 1st time I have rested this comfortably and... oh.... Have the night and morning times given you an idea or 2 about my Burning Ribbon, Miss Sanae?  "
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 27, 2020, 09:19:01 PM
>"Okay!"
>Follow
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on August 28, 2020, 01:49:49 AM
> Let us go with Sanae.

> On the way: "Thanks for the Hospitality, this is the 1st time I have rested this comfortably and... oh.... Have the night and morning times given you an idea or 2 about my Burning Ribbon, Miss Sanae?  "
>"Okay!"
>Follow
> You start to follow Sanae out.
> "Of course. We'll get to that when we're outside the shrine." Sanae closes the door behind you, before leading you towards the exit.

> It's brighter in general in the halls, and she seems to look more like Reimu does. Though, more blue than red...
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 28, 2020, 01:52:10 AM
>Keep following while glancing at surroundings.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on August 28, 2020, 04:46:22 AM
>Keep following while glancing at surroundings.
> You make a habit to look around while following. This room seems cozy, with a blanket-draped table in the center. The floor is different here just like the room you were in. There's also another vase with an umbrella in it.
> Sanae exits the shrine.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 28, 2020, 04:48:31 AM
There's also another vase with an umbrella in it.
//Actually I think it was the same one

>Follow!
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on August 28, 2020, 05:44:47 AM
//Actually I think it was the same one

>Follow!
> Follow the vase, or Sanae?

> You continue out of the shrine, where Sanae turns to face you.
> "Alright. So from what I gathered, this ribbon might be more than just a ribbon. It could be... A charm: something to ward off things or people. A seal: Something to contain something or someone. Or a cursed ribbon: Something that, well, curses you. Brings bad luck or can't be taken off and is always a negative enhancement level. Unless you bless it, but then it's still negative." Sanae trails off quietly as she talks about the curse.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 28, 2020, 05:50:11 AM
>Listen intently.

Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on August 28, 2020, 06:34:06 AM
>Listen intently.
> "Oh but I'm getting off track. So curse, charm, or seal. Let's see..." She approaches, trying to reach it.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 28, 2020, 09:48:34 AM
>Let her.
>"Be careful. I don't know if it burns other people on touch or not."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on August 28, 2020, 08:58:44 PM
>Let her.
>"Be careful. I don't know if it burns other people on touch or not."
> You keep still... and feel a little tug near your hair.

> And a bit more time passes...

> "Uh... I don't think this wants to come off. I can't get it off, at least..."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Branneg Xy on August 28, 2020, 09:18:10 PM
> You keep still... and feel a little tug near your hair.

> And a bit more time passes...

> "Uh... I don't think this wants to come off. I can't get it off, at least..."
>_

>"Mmmh~ If it is of any help and counsel, I have never attemped to Start in any way from the base of my hair where The Negative Ribbon is and that coud be a Step Up.  "

Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 28, 2020, 10:24:04 PM
>Frown
>"...Do you think it would come off if the part of my hair it's tied to is cut off?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on August 28, 2020, 10:54:44 PM
>"Mmmh~ If it is of any help and counsel, I have never attemped to Start in any way from the base of my hair where The Negative Ribbon is and that coud be a Step Up.  "
>Frown
>"...Do you think it would come off if the part of my hair it's tied to is cut off?"
> "Hmm... I doubt it, but maybe it's something that actually makes sense. Easily removable, right? Should we try it?"
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 28, 2020, 10:57:09 PM
>Nod vigorously.
>"I don't mind having a weird haircut for a bit. Not like I know anyone who would care about it anyway..."
>Plus if we have a strange haircut, it might distract our next victim the next time we go hunting.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on August 29, 2020, 02:08:56 PM
>Nod vigorously.
>"I don't mind having a weird haircut for a bit. Not like I know anyone who would care about it anyway..."
>Plus if we have a strange haircut, it might distract our next victim the next time we go hunting.
> "I didn't say I was bad at haircuts... sit somewhere, let me get some scissors." Sanae starts back for the interior.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 29, 2020, 06:26:14 PM
>Salute.
>Sit on the ground where we're standing.
>Wait.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on August 29, 2020, 06:29:52 PM
>Salute.
>Sit on the ground where we're standing.
>Wait.
> You sit and wait near the vase while Sanae leaves your view...
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 29, 2020, 06:32:03 PM
>Turn to the vase.
>Look at the umbrella.
>"'sup."


>Hum (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYvvKyYIc5s) while we wait.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on August 30, 2020, 08:37:42 AM
>Turn to the vase.
>Look at the umbrella.
>"'sup."


>Hum (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYvvKyYIc5s) while we wait.
> You hum in wait...
> And after a short minute, Sanae returns with something in her hand.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 30, 2020, 08:41:32 AM
>Watch her in anticipation.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on August 30, 2020, 03:55:26 PM
> When was the last time someone was so nice to us?  She not only let us stay the night but she's also willing to look at this ribbon thing, aren't Shrine Maidens supposed to hate Youkai?

> What are our thoughts on Youkai meat?  And have we ever ... indulged?

Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on August 30, 2020, 04:29:33 PM
>Watch her in anticipation.
> When was the last time someone was so nice to us?  She not only let us stay the night but she's also willing to look at this ribbon thing, aren't Shrine Maidens supposed to hate Youkai?

> What are our thoughts on Youkai meat?  And have we ever ... indulged?


> Never. You don't think anyone has ever been this nice.

> You've tried Youkai meat before... it's somewhat still meat, but theres a feeling of emptiness to it. Like it's missing important ingredients. Definitely not as good as what you usually try for. It's even a bit lower than animal meat, and dare you say, fruit and non meat...

> "So you want me to just... snip thre part with the ribbon off?" Sanae asks.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on August 30, 2020, 04:48:20 PM
> "Yes, could you try it on that part first?"
> Hope it doesn't look silly or funny
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 30, 2020, 08:51:01 PM
>Nod.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Branneg Xy on August 30, 2020, 09:10:04 PM
> Never. You don't think anyone has ever been this nice.

> You've tried Youkai meat before... it's somewhat still meat, but theres a feeling of emptiness to it. Like it's missing important ingredients. Definitely not as good as what you usually try for. It's even a bit lower than animal meat, and dare you say, fruit and non meat...

> "So you want me to just... snip thre part with the ribbon off?" Sanae asks.
>_

> Stand still and wait for a Clean Lil' Haircut TOGETHER WITH  a " Immediste Raise of Hand away from our Head and Sanae's Handiwork,  in case of Non-Subsbsiding Bother, Pain, "Weirdness", Unexpected Urges....

> Have we ever been given and " Tasted the Effect" of Meat or Other Foods offered by Humans, in manners&meaning ranging from Curiosity to Goodwill to Respect to Fear or Anxiety?

Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on August 31, 2020, 02:54:22 AM
> "Yes, could you try it on that part first?"
> Hope it doesn't look silly or funny
>Nod.
> Stand still and wait for a Clean Lil' Haircut TOGETHER WITH  a " Immediste Raise of Hand away from our Head and Sanae's Handiwork,  in case of Non-Subsbsiding Bother, Pain, "Weirdness", Unexpected Urges....

> Have we ever been given and " Tasted the Effect" of Meat or Other Foods offered by Humans, in manners&meaning ranging from Curiosity to Goodwill to Respect to Fear or Anxiety?


> "Of course."
> You keep your hand ready to react, but away from where Sanae's working, hopefully...

> You haven't been given something to eat by someone before.

> You feel Sanae hold up the part of your hair with the ribbon on it...
> ...
> ...
> "U-Um... I-It won't cut." Sanae speaks, stepping back. "It's like it's too hard or something, despite your hair being a little soft."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 31, 2020, 02:59:32 AM
>Slump a bit in disappointment.
>"Well it was worth a shot..."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on August 31, 2020, 05:49:32 AM
> "Any other ideas on getting this off?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Branneg Xy on August 31, 2020, 07:16:40 PM
> "Of course."
> You keep your hand ready to react, but away from where Sanae's working, hopefully...

> You haven't been given something to eat by someone before.

> You feel Sanae hold up the part of your hair with the ribbon on it...
> ...
> ...
> "U-Um... I-It won't cut." Sanae speaks, stepping back. "It's like it's too hard or something, despite your hair being a little soft."
>_

> " Hmmm... Did it feel completely ordinary while being handled apart from the sturdiness in itself and around? Is that its "specialty that needs specialized means "?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on September 02, 2020, 09:02:49 AM
>Slump a bit in disappointment.
>"Well it was worth a shot..."
> "Any other ideas on getting this off?"
> " Hmmm... Did it feel completely ordinary while being handled apart from the sturdiness in itself and around? Is that its "specialty that needs specialized means "?
> "I'd guess that this just doesn't want to come off... I could try to dispel or remove it if it is a curse or seal, maybe."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on September 02, 2020, 09:23:08 AM
>Shrug.
>"Well there's no harm in trying."
>Ponder whether it's a curse or a seal. A charm can obviously be ruled out since something meant to protect wouldn't make sense to burn us instead.
>>Wonder why someone would seal us if it is a seal. Did we get too hungry one night or something?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on September 03, 2020, 01:28:47 AM
>>Wonder why someone would seal us if it is a seal. Did we get too hungry one night or something?
>> Too hungry?  There's no such thing~ The better question is ... did we pick the wrong meal?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Branneg Xy on September 03, 2020, 12:01:38 PM
> Stand facing Sanae ready to Receive That Dispel.

> What "grounds" are the ones we frequent the most? Maybe there are ones we used to in the past and can only remember if we focus hard on recalling.

> Are there ones which we used to but not any longer?Again,maybe with recalling the eventually forgotten ones really hard...
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on September 04, 2020, 04:31:28 PM
>Shrug.
>"Well there's no harm in trying."
>Ponder whether it's a curse or a seal. A charm can obviously be ruled out since something meant to protect wouldn't make sense to burn us instead.
>>Wonder why someone would seal us if it is a seal. Did we get too hungry one night or something?
>> Too hungry?  There's no such thing~ The better question is ... did we pick the wrong meal?
> Stand facing Sanae ready to Receive That Dispel.

> What "grounds" are the ones we frequent the most? Maybe there are ones we used to in the past and can only remember if we focus hard on recalling.

> Are there ones which we used to but not any longer?Again,maybe with recalling the eventually forgotten ones really hard...
> Being too hungry surely isn't punishable. That's anyone's fault but your own!

> You stand up and face Sanae

> You don't really have frequent places. Well, there are infrequent places, so you guess the ones you're at the most would be the opposite of the ones you hardly go to.

> Sanae retrieves a stick with a piece of paper on it, looking at it intensely.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on September 04, 2020, 04:33:14 PM
>Stare at the stick intensely as well!
>This is surely how it works, right?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on September 05, 2020, 08:10:56 PM
> Can we think of some infrequent places?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on September 07, 2020, 07:19:38 AM
>Stare at the stick intensely as well!
>This is surely how it works, right?
> Can we think of some infrequent places?
> You suppose such places would be like the Sunflower garden, and inside the Human Village.

> Sanae waves the stick a bit... Concentrating on it still, but not watching it when it moves, er, when she moves it.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on September 07, 2020, 07:58:54 AM
>Continue to observe.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on September 07, 2020, 08:07:01 AM
> Focus on it, maybe it'll help?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on September 08, 2020, 07:45:01 PM
>Continue to observe.
> Focus on it, maybe it'll help?
> You keep watching and focusing on the stick...
> But Sanae stops.

> "Uh... huh..." She opens her eyes. "So I... can't. Did I do it wrong?" She questions.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on September 08, 2020, 07:47:25 PM
>"Want to try again?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Branneg Xy on September 09, 2020, 12:15:01 AM
> You keep watching and focusing on the stick...
> But Sanae stops.

> "Uh... huh..." She opens her eyes. "So I... can't. Did I do it wrong?" She questions.
>_

> A bit downcast but also grateful and then back to the usual mostly-cheery self  :"Oh...And,for future explanations and helping, have you felt or noticed no reactions or impressions or else,nothing at all like myself on my end,or instead have you...?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on September 09, 2020, 01:03:45 AM
> Think for a moment while looking at at the stick

> "You know extermination spells right?"
> "Do you think you could aim one at the ribbon without it hitting me?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on September 10, 2020, 04:10:35 PM
>"Want to try again?"
> A bit downcast but also grateful and then back to the usual mostly-cheery self  :"Oh...And,for future explanations and helping, have you felt or noticed no reactions or impressions or else,nothing at all like myself on my end,or instead have you...?"
> Think for a moment while looking at at the stick

> "You know extermination spells right?"
> "Do you think you could aim one at the ribbon without it hitting me?"
> "Exterminate it? I think that's... a bit too unsafe to try."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on September 10, 2020, 04:35:29 PM
>Droop.
>"So is there anything else that can be done?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on September 10, 2020, 10:16:32 PM
> "Or maybe you know someone that could help?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on September 11, 2020, 01:26:51 AM
>Droop.
>"So is there anything else that can be done?"
> "Or maybe you know someone that could help?"
> "How about someone better than me? Reimu probably could. Or I could try to do it when I'm stronger... but that needs a lot of faith. Someone with a lot of life force?"
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on September 11, 2020, 01:32:57 AM
>Do we know the Hakurei Shrine Maiden by name?
>If yes:
>>"The Hakurei Shrine Maiden?"
>>Look absolutely confused.
>>"But I thought this shrine was supposed to be better than the Hakurei Shrine? How would she be able to help me? Also she's kinda scary..."

>If no:
>>"Who could be better than you, though?"
>>Look absolutely confused.
>>"Isn't this supposed to be the better of the two shrines in Gensokyo? Who's Reimu anyway?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Branneg Xy on September 11, 2020, 05:05:13 PM
>Do we know the Hakurei Shrine Maiden by name?
>If yes:
>>"The Hakurei Shrine Maiden?"
>>Look absolutely confused.
>>"But I thought this shrine was supposed to be better than the Hakurei Shrine? How would she be able to help me? Also she's kinda scary..."

>If no:
>>"Who could be better than you, though?"
>>Look absolutely confused.
>>"Isn't this supposed to be the better of the two shrines in Gensokyo? Who's Reimu anyway?"

> Wait up...we are confused and clarifying with the Nice Miss Sanae but...switch just the "Isn't this supposed to be the better of The Two Shrines..."does make us sound  ,and  bemisunderstood,has also so  demanding and so ungrateful ...Moreover a possibly slip-up&difficulty up when those words reache the Hakurei Shrine Maiden".

> Switch up with this one leaving the rest wholesomee out of Good-Will and Clarity:" ...mhmmh...on the whole this one is more welcoming ,looks better and  feels more activity-do than the Hakurei Shrine...".

> Repeat the question to  Miss Sanae IF SHE DID NOT CONFIRM OR UNCLEAR that felt nothing at all,like reactions or particular resistance after,when she could not focus-remove  the "N.I.D. Ribbon" ;DO NOT IF SHE ALREADY CONFIRMED IMPLICITLY AND CLEARLY such aswhen she replied :"...Exterminate it (the N.I.D.R. "Negative Imprisoning Dogged Ribbon" )...TooUnsafe to try" or afterwards at:  "...to find slmeone better.Reimu probably could.Or I could...Or someone with a lot of Life Force".
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on September 11, 2020, 05:40:04 PM
> Wait up...we are confused and clarifying with the Nice Miss Sanae but...switch just the "Isn't this supposed to be the better of The Two Shrines..."does make us sound  ,and  bemisunderstood,has also so  demanding and so ungrateful ...Moreover a possibly slip-up&difficulty up when those words reache the Hakurei Shrine Maiden".

> Switch up with this one leaving the rest wholesomee out of Good-Will and Clarity:" ...mhmmh...on the whole this one is more welcoming ,looks better and  feels more activity-do than the Hakurei Shrine...".
>Don't do this.

//Its less demanding and ungrateful and more innocent and not knowing better imo. Especially since it was established that our belief that Moriya was supposed to be better was what led us there in the first place.

//Plus we ourselves have not been to the Hakurei Shrine itself yet, so we can't make a judgment on how it looks and feels.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on September 12, 2020, 03:22:06 AM
>Do we know the Hakurei Shrine Maiden by name?
>If yes:
>>"The Hakurei Shrine Maiden?"
>>Look absolutely confused.
>>"But I thought this shrine was supposed to be better than the Hakurei Shrine? How would she be able to help me? Also she's kinda scary..."

>If no:
>>"Who could be better than you, though?"
>>Look absolutely confused.
>>"Isn't this supposed to be the better of the two shrines in Gensokyo? Who's Reimu anyway?"
> Wait up...we are confused and clarifying with the Nice Miss Sanae but...switch just the "Isn't this supposed to be the better of The Two Shrines..."does make us sound  ,and  bemisunderstood,has also so  demanding and so ungrateful ...Moreover a possibly slip-up&difficulty up when those words reache the Hakurei Shrine Maiden".

> Switch up with this one leaving the rest wholesomee out of Good-Will and Clarity:" ...mhmmh...on the whole this one is more welcoming ,looks better and  feels more activity-do than the Hakurei Shrine...".

> Repeat the question to  Miss Sanae IF SHE DID NOT CONFIRM OR UNCLEAR that felt nothing at all,like reactions or particular resistance after,when she could not focus-remove  the "N.I.D. Ribbon" ;DO NOT IF SHE ALREADY CONFIRMED IMPLICITLY AND CLEARLY such aswhen she replied :"...Exterminate it (the N.I.D.R. "Negative Imprisoning Dogged Ribbon" )...TooUnsafe to try" or afterwards at:  "...to find slmeone better.Reimu probably could.Or I could...Or someone with a lot of Life Force".
> You do.
> "Better... Well... She's still better at this sort of thing than me. Then again, I don't think Reimu would be willing to try removing it for you. Maybe if we donated a bit-"

> "I KNOW!" A sudden voice comes from the vase, accompanied by a girl popping halfway out of it - and Sanae's following scream.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on September 12, 2020, 03:50:49 AM
//omfg

>Jump back in surprise.
>Examine the newcomer!
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Branneg Xy on September 12, 2020, 03:53:29 PM
//omfg

>Jump back in surprise.
>Examine the newcomer!

// The Debut of Kogasa (though others could be entering like that as well) //

> After assessing the Newcomer ,say:" Thanks for the telling,then,but why have you chosen to do so from a vase?".
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on September 13, 2020, 06:46:57 AM
//omfg

>Jump back in surprise.
>Examine the newcomer!
// The Debut of Kogasa (though others could be entering like that as well) //

> After assessing the Newcomer ,say:" Thanks for the telling,then,but why have you chosen to do so from a vase?".
> It appears to be a blue haired girl with one red eye, and one blue. She somehow fit an umbrella in there, but it's now out with her.
> "You could put her in a gift box, but leave the ribbon part hanging out somewhat or her full body hidden under stuff. Then show it to Reimu and ask her to unwrap it!"
> "...Eh?" Sanae questions.
> The blue haired girl doesn't answer your question...
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on September 13, 2020, 07:17:14 AM
> Think for a moment about what she just suggested
> "I doubt it's as simple as just untying it, miss Sanae here couldnt get it off even with her ritual stick thingy, besides how would I fit in a box for which the ribbon would be reasonable sized for... ?"

> "What if I offer her a gift box full of money for its successful removal?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on September 13, 2020, 07:18:29 AM
>Before Tom:
>"I dunno... I can see lots of ways that could go wrong..."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on September 13, 2020, 03:08:20 PM
> Think for a moment about what she just suggested
> "I doubt it's as simple as just untying it, miss Sanae here couldnt get it off even with her ritual stick thingy, besides how would I fit in a box for which the ribbon would be reasonable sized for... ?"

> "What if I offer her a gift box full of money for its successful removal?"
>Before Tom:
>"I dunno... I can see lots of ways that could go wrong..."
> "Not by hand. Unwrap it as in undo it like Sanae wasn't able to."
> "I just don't have enough faith right now is all. This would be a breeze on a regular day for me." Sanae speaks.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on September 13, 2020, 10:17:50 PM
> Look puzzled at Sanae's comment

> "Huh? How is today different from any other day?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on September 13, 2020, 10:20:47 PM
>"Faith? So if i believed you could do it more than I already have -- which is a lot -- it would work better?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on September 16, 2020, 03:39:11 AM
> Look puzzled at Sanae's comment

> "Huh? How is today different from any other day?"
>"Faith? So if i believed you could do it more than I already have -- which is a lot -- it would work better?"
> "Not quite. Faith from others. I just have a little less than normal."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on September 16, 2020, 10:27:13 AM
>"Is that so~?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on September 17, 2020, 09:10:15 AM
>"Is that so~?"
> "Huh? What do you mean with that? I uh... told you just now, didn't I?"
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on September 17, 2020, 09:48:02 AM
>Flush a bit.
>"Er... sorry. It's a thing I tend to do in response to being told things... like a tic or catchphrase..."
>Fidget.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Branneg Xy on September 17, 2020, 07:32:36 PM
>Flush a bit.
>"Er... sorry. It's a thing I tend to do in response to being told things... like a tic or catchphrase..."
>Fidget.

> "Not quite. Faith from others. I just have a little less than normal."
>_


> Look of Pondering and Askance to Sanae and to Kogasa in askance  :" Oooh Mmmh...It is not that easy and  nor to be received with the same kind acceptance to ask of Reimu,though now I know she is "most specialized",to ask of Reimulisten-in and help-out like Miss Sanae has done,right ? I should try and go with more careful and preparation-needed approaches...but which ones are good and which are not ? ".
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on September 18, 2020, 03:59:35 AM
>"Er... sorry. It's a thing I tend to do in response to being told things... like a tic or catchphrase..."
> Change to "Er... sorry. It's just a thing I tend to say when thinking about things I'm told... like a tic or catchphrase..."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on September 18, 2020, 08:49:20 AM
>Flush a bit.
>"Er... sorry. It's a thing I tend to do in response to being told things... like a tic or catchphrase..."
>Fidget.

> Look of Pondering and Askance to Sanae and to Kogasa in askance  :" Oooh Mmmh...It is not that easy and accepting and to ask of Reimu,though now I know she is "most specialized, to listen-in and help-out like Miss Sanae has done,right ? I should try and go with more careful and prepared approaches...but which ones are good and which are not ?
> Change to "Er... sorry. It's just a thing I tend to say when thinking about things I'm told... like a tic or catchphrase..."
> "Uh huh."
> "Sounds kinda sarcastic and rude..." The blue haired girl looks to the side.
> "I don't think she means it that way. At least, I don't think..." Sanae says.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on September 18, 2020, 08:55:52 AM
>"I don't mean it in that way at all."
>Frown
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on September 20, 2020, 02:01:58 PM
>"I don't mean it in that way at all."
>Frown
> "Anyways..." Sanae speaks. "I kinda doubt Reimu would fall for such a thing... but I don't think I've seen her get gifts often. Maybe it could work."
> "She might be upset when she finds out what it really is though." The umbrella girl adds.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on September 20, 2020, 07:23:28 PM
> "So maybe we can give her a real gift after?  She like money doesn't she?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on September 20, 2020, 07:47:22 PM
She like money doesn't she?
>Do we know this fact? If not, omit this.

>"Why would she be upset?"
>Tilt head.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Branneg Xy on September 20, 2020, 11:59:03 PM
> "Anyways..." Sanae speaks. "I kinda doubt Reimu would fall for such a thing... but I don't think I've seen her get gifts often. Maybe it could work."
> "She might be upset when she finds out what it really is though." The umbrella girl adds.
>_

> " But she would still listen  if the gift is well-meant and real but still on the small scale,or am I wrong?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on September 21, 2020, 08:39:38 PM
> "So maybe we can give her a real gift after?  She like money doesn't she?"
>Do we know this fact? If not, omit this.

>"Why would she be upset?"
>Tilt head.
>_
> " But she would still listen  if the gift is well-meant and real but still on the small scale,or am I wrong?"
> You don't know if she likes money or not.

> "Because it wouldn't really be an actual gift if we're trying to trick her into removing this ribbon." Sanae explains. "But another gift in exchange for doing it if she doesn't at first? Do you think that would work?" She considers.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on September 22, 2020, 03:33:13 AM
>Shrug.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Branneg Xy on September 23, 2020, 11:52:53 PM
> You don't know if she likes money or not.

> "Because it wouldn't really be an actual gift if we're trying to trick her into removing this ribbon." Sanae explains. "But another gift in exchange for doing it if she doesn't at first? Do you think that would work?" She considers.
>_

> But After shrugging Clasp and then ,a couple times,Clap Hands  :" Oooh...A "Mostly" Gift Deserved for an Helpful Service or as a Ready Reward ,even better and even more deserved,for Reimu? If not put suspiciously and sufficently honest,as it should be...it has chances to work brilliantly,thanks !
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on September 24, 2020, 12:04:44 AM
> But After shrugging Clasp and then ,a couple times,Clap Hands  :" Oooh...A "Mostly" Gift Deserved for an Helpful Service or as a Ready Reward ,even better and even more deserved,for Reimu? If not put suspiciously and sufficently honest,as it should be...it has chances to work brilliantly,thanks !
>Add: "B-But the thought of going to her is still kinda scary..."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on September 24, 2020, 09:43:32 AM
>Shrug.
> But After shrugging Clasp and then ,a couple times,Clap Hands  :" Oooh...A "Mostly" Gift Deserved for an Helpful Service or as a Ready Reward ,even better and even more deserved,for Reimu? If not put suspiciously and sufficently honest,as it should be...it has chances to work brilliantly,thanks !
>Add: "B-But the thought of going to her is still kinda scary..."
> "She's not that scary if you're mostly innocent. Or, well, if you're just trying to benefit her, or acting like it."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on September 24, 2020, 12:10:04 PM
>"...so nanoka?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on September 25, 2020, 04:03:21 AM
>nod
>"If she becomes scary is there something I could use to distract a shrine maiden?"

Jk> " Does she like fairies?  I heard she eats fairies for breakfast."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on September 25, 2020, 07:05:39 AM
>"...so nanoka?"
>nod
>"If she becomes scary is there something I could use to distract a shrine maiden?"

Jk> " Does she like fairies?  I heard she eats fairies for breakfast."
> "Fairies are friends, not food!" Both of the girls speak.
> "Unless you're really good at running away, I'd say give up early if she becomes scary." The umbrella girl instructs. "The less annoyed she gets, the less she'll lash out."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on September 25, 2020, 07:19:10 AM
//Philosopher, huh? You wouldn't happen to be the same Philosopher I know from a different forum, would you?

>"So what you're saying is basically take the beating without resisting...?"
>Shudder at the thought of getting beaten up by the scary miko again.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Branneg Xy on September 25, 2020, 03:39:26 PM
//Philosopher, huh? You wouldn't happen to be the same Philosopher I know from a different forum, would you?

>"So what you're saying is basically take the beating without resisting...?"
>Shudder at the thought of getting beaten up by the scary miko again.

> Shake out the Shaking shuddering :"Or is it an advice,seems like it ,that The more Reimu gets annoyed,especially when she is about to get scary and I can't help it,the more I should be ready for a fast excuse and bail-out?"

> " So...wjat would she wants and needs as "gifts?"

> "Aaah,is Venison maybe among them?"

> ...Could we Try and Hunt an Edible Animal?Have we plenty of experience or at least some?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on September 25, 2020, 04:18:38 PM
//Yep, it is me

>"What if I donated my ribbon?  Does it look valuable?"
>"If she doesn't like it should I get on the ground and protect my neck or curl up in a fetal position?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on September 25, 2020, 08:05:18 PM
//Philosopher, huh? You wouldn't happen to be the same Philosopher I know from a different forum, would you?

>"So what you're saying is basically take the beating without resisting...?"
>Shudder at the thought of getting beaten up by the scary miko again.
> Shake out the Shaking shuddering :"Or is it an advice,seems like it ,that The more Reimu gets annoyed,especially when she is about to get scary and I can't help it,the more I should be ready for a fast excuse and bail-out?"

> " So...wjat would she wants and needs as "gifts?"

> "Aaah,is Venison maybe among them?"

> ...Could we Try and Hunt an Edible Animal?Have we plenty of experience or at least some?
//Yep, it is me

>"What if I donated my ribbon?  Does it look valuable?"
>"If she doesn't like it should I get on the ground and protect my neck or curl up in a fetal position?"
//Oh hey, good to see you. Welcome.

> "Y-Yeah. It's not that serious." Sanae explains. "I'd say that apologizing and running off would work fine. But I believe it won't come to that! Reimu can still be helpful to strangers, and even enemies! I mean, we were sort of enemies before and she still treats me like a friend now. Sometimes."

> You're confident you could catch most animals, even ones much larger than you.
> "Oh, she might accept meat. Though maybe she's less likely to if it's from a youkai..." Sanae says.
> "The meat, or the gifter?" the blue haired girl questions.
> "Er, both?"
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on September 25, 2020, 08:22:06 PM
>"Y-Yeah I can see where you're coming from there..."
>"...Would donating the whole animal be better if it came to that? That way she can at least confirm what kind of meat it is so there's no misunderstanding..."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on September 27, 2020, 02:59:39 AM
> "Or if we pick white meat she'll know it's poultry~"

> All this talk about meat better not be stimulating our appetite...
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on September 29, 2020, 01:23:15 AM
>"Y-Yeah I can see where you're coming from there..."
>"...Would donating the whole animal be better if it came to that? That way she can at least confirm what kind of meat it is so there's no misunderstanding..."
> "Or if we pick white meat she'll know it's poultry~"

> All this talk about meat better not be stimulating our appetite...
> "She's a bit more civilized than that..." Sanae speaks. "Try money, she hardly ever declines that."

> You are definitely not hungry. After going an entire night without eating anything... or even drinking... Okay, that's a complete lie! Why'd you have to mention food!?
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on September 29, 2020, 01:40:55 AM
>Do we even have any money?
>If not: "Um... is there an easy way to get money?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on September 29, 2020, 05:59:38 AM
>Do we have any skills such as weaving we use to make money?

>"Do you think the ribbon would burn?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Branneg Xy on September 29, 2020, 10:23:25 PM
> "She's a bit more civilized than that..." Sanae speaks. "Try money, she hardly ever declines that."

> You are definitely not hungry. After going an entire night without eating anything... or even drinking... Okay, that's a complete lie! Why'd you have to mention food!?
>_

>Would some Human Food and Drink help relieve the hunger ,at least partly?

> If positive,Politely say to Miss Sanae,due to worrying and dealing with The Ribbon, you have not eaten nor drunk anything since yesterday ,aand of she can charitably  spare some

> If negative,Calmly mentally our favourite Huicy Animal Hunting Spots.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on October 01, 2020, 01:01:18 AM
>Do we even have any money?
>If not: "Um... is there an easy way to get money?"
>Do we have any skills such as weaving we use to make money?

>"Do you think the ribbon would burn?"
>Would some Human Food and Drink help relieve the hunger ,at least partly?

> If positive,Politely say to Miss Sanae,due to worrying and dealing with The Ribbon, you have not eaten nor drunk anything since yesterday ,aand of she can charitably  spare some

> If negative,Calmly mentally our favourite Huicy Animal Hunting Spots.
> You dont think you have any skills that can be used to make money. At least, you havent tried anything yet...
> "Hmm... what are you good at?"

> "We could try. Maybe it spiritually strong, but not physically resistant like that."

> Yes.
> "Ah, I should've thought of that... hm, I could try to get some of my breakfast for you..." Sanae considers. "It's still early.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on October 01, 2020, 01:23:36 AM
>"Um..."
>Make our darkness sphere for a second and drop it.
>"I'm good at that..."

>Re: Breakfast:
>"Alright, you don't have to if you don't want to, but thank you Miss Sanae."

>"Can we try burning it off after that?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on October 01, 2020, 08:25:52 AM
>Can we sew or repair our shoes

>If yes, "I can mend clothing and repair  shoes."

>Ask to try burning the ribbon after breakfast
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on October 03, 2020, 12:04:39 AM
>"Um..."
>Make our darkness sphere for a second and drop it.
>"I'm good at that..."

>Re: Breakfast:
>"Alright, you don't have to if you don't want to, but thank you Miss Sanae."

>"Can we try burning it off after that?"
>Can we sew or repair our shoes

>If yes, "I can mend clothing and repair  shoes."

>Ask to try burning the ribbon after breakfast
> You flash the two with your darkness.

> You can't. Or at least haven't tried...

> "Sure, we can try it. For now, stay out here and I'll bring you something to eat."
> "Thanks~" The umbrella girl cheers.
> "Rumia, not you, Kogasa." Sanae corrects, before starting for the shrine again. "You're surely full from popping out like that. Hmph."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on October 03, 2020, 12:13:17 AM
>"How did you get in there anyway? Also aren't your legs uncomfortable?"
>Inspect the vase, does it seem easy for a person to have gotten inside?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tashi on October 03, 2020, 12:19:40 AM
> "You have bones, right?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on October 03, 2020, 03:23:59 AM
>After inspecting the vase get close to it
-> With a finger slowly reach towards the vase

-> Stop before touching the vase

> "Is the vase actually a kameosa?  Is that how you were inside it?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on October 03, 2020, 03:37:16 AM
>"How did you get in there anyway? Also aren't your legs uncomfortable?"
>Inspect the vase, does it seem easy for a person to have gotten inside?
> "You have bones, right?"
>After inspecting the vase get close to it
-> With a finger slowly reach towards the vase

-> Stop before touching the vase

> "Is the vase actually a kameosa?  Is that how you were inside it?"
> You approach and examine the vase more... It seems normal to you. Maybe someone your size could fit, but bigger people like her...

> "I kinda hope it isn't. It should just be a regular vase. And I got inside of it to surprise you guys. I can do anything when it's for surprising someone!" The girl boasts. "By the way, my name's Kogasa, as you heard Sanae say. Kogasa Tatara. You won't find anyone better at surprises than me!"
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on October 03, 2020, 03:50:48 AM
>"I'm Rumia. Just Rumia. No last name... as far as I know at least..."
>"...Seriously, doesn't that feel uncomfortable at all? "
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on October 03, 2020, 05:23:49 AM
> Try to get in the vase ourselves, leave if we think it's gonna burst
>> If we manage to get inside make it pitch black inside the vase and ask "Can you see me?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on October 03, 2020, 05:28:01 AM
> Try to get in the vase ourselves, leave if we think it's gonna burst
>> If we manage to get inside make it pitch black inside the vase and ask "Can you see me?"
>If Kogasa takes up the full circumference of the vase's opening, don't bother. We're a darkness youkai, not a magical liquid ghost.
>Have mildly amusing thoughts of Kogasa in a vase trying to climb an infuriating mountain using her umbrella as a sledgehammer the only means of locomotion.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on October 03, 2020, 07:56:12 AM
>tilt head
->"Are you one of those non magical magicians with the really nice top hats?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Branneg Xy on October 03, 2020, 09:32:49 PM
> About making money... could we try to exchange our hunted animals with money?

> After Sanae returns,and after thanking her for breakfast, present such and Idea to Miss Sanae and, if she confirms it, ask the specifics.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on October 05, 2020, 04:59:13 AM
>"I'm Rumia. Just Rumia. No last name... as far as I know at least..."
>"...Seriously, doesn't that feel uncomfortable at all? "
> Try to get in the vase ourselves, leave if we think it's gonna burst
>> If we manage to get inside make it pitch black inside the vase and ask "Can you see me?"
>If Kogasa takes up the full circumference of the vase's opening, don't bother. We're a darkness youkai, not a magical liquid ghost.
>Have mildly amusing thoughts of Kogasa in a vase trying to climb an infuriating mountain using her umbrella as a sledgehammer the only means of locomotion.
>tilt head
->"Are you one of those non magical magicians with the really nice top hats?"
> About making money... could we try to exchange our hunted animals with money?

> After Sanae returns,and after thanking her for breakfast, present such and Idea to Miss Sanae and, if she confirms it, ask the specifics.
> You don't think you can fit in. Though you feel like you should be able to, despite knowing you can't...
> "I'm just trying not to think about it too much. It was worth it so far." Kogasa explains.

> "Uh... No I don't think I am."

> You think that might work. Though you'd need people to trade with. And also to not eat it yourself.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on October 05, 2020, 05:24:19 AM
>"...is it actually comfy in there? I mean that would explain why you're still in it."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on October 05, 2020, 05:21:19 PM
> "It's not of those jars that are big inside?"

> "Hide inside"
> Try and make it pitch black inside
>> On success:
>> "Now they can't see you even if they look in the top"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on October 06, 2020, 04:23:59 AM
>"...is it actually comfy in there? I mean that would explain why you're still in it."
> "It's not of those jars that are big inside?"

> "Hide inside"
> Try and make it pitch black inside
>> On success:
>> "Now they can't see you even if they look in the top"
> "Not exactly. And it's not that big either."
> Kogasa tries to retreat into the jar as you suggested, but she seems to be too big to hide inside of it. She sticks well out past her shoulders.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on October 06, 2020, 04:43:50 AM
>"...weren't you all the way inside it earlier?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on October 06, 2020, 06:45:03 AM
>Make a sun hat with your darkness

>"How did you pop out of it earlier?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on October 06, 2020, 07:34:30 AM
>"...weren't you all the way inside it earlier?"
>Make a sun hat with your darkness

>"How did you pop out of it earlier?"
> You begin to form your darkness, but only manage to make a darkness orb to cover part of your head and above.

> "Yea... I just sorta... fit in it. It's hard to explain, but something like that isn't new to me. Sometimes something works, and other times, they don't."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on October 06, 2020, 09:16:46 AM
>Darkness afro! Darkness afro!
>Glance to see if Sanae's emerging yet.
>"...maybe it's because you're already partway in and there's no room to do... uh... whatever flexible thing that got you in the first time?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on October 06, 2020, 07:34:57 PM
>Try to pull the bottom of the shadow orb up.

>"Is it magic?  Or your ability?"

>strike thinker pose
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on October 07, 2020, 08:43:07 AM
>Darkness afro! Darkness afro!
>Glance to see if Sanae's emerging yet.
>"...maybe it's because you're already partway in and there's no room to do... uh... whatever flexible thing that got you in the first time?"
>Try to pull the bottom of the shadow orb up.

>"Is it magic?  Or your ability?"

>strike thinker pose
> You try, but can't seem to grasp your darkness orb to make such work.

> Sanae hasn't returned yet...

> "Oh right, my ability. That'd explain it. I did say I was good at surprising, after all."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on October 07, 2020, 10:31:37 AM
>Maybe try making a second, oblong darkness orb underneath the first such that they overlap to produce the illusion/silhouette of a sun hat?

>"...So uh... how did you plan to get out once the surprise was over if your ability to get in was tied to a surprise?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on October 08, 2020, 06:10:45 AM
> Tilt head in a silly way while asking

> Before we try making a second darkness orb, try and make it as big as we possibly can. How much space can we cover in darkness?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on October 09, 2020, 08:27:28 AM
>Maybe try making a second, oblong darkness orb underneath the first such that they overlap to produce the illusion/silhouette of a sun hat?

>"...So uh... how did you plan to get out once the surprise was over if your ability to get in was tied to a surprise?"
> Tilt head in a silly way while asking

> Before we try making a second darkness orb, try and make it as big as we possibly can. How much space can we cover in darkness?
> You try to increase the size of the orb, more and more, covering the both of you and part of the shrine...
> "Hey uh... What are you doing?" Kogasa questions.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on October 09, 2020, 08:42:34 AM
>"Testing the limits of my darkness."
>Dispel the giant orb and return to plan sunhat
>"...So uh... how did you plan to get out once the surprise was over if your ability to get in was tied to a surprise?"
>Repeat this question since we probably interrupted her trail of thought with that.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on October 09, 2020, 07:28:27 PM
> Did we feel like we could make it bigger?

> How large was the radius of the sphere? Like as big as the shrine's width?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on October 09, 2020, 09:18:44 PM
>"And trying to make a sun hat."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on October 11, 2020, 06:05:42 AM
>"Testing the limits of my darkness."
>Dispel the giant orb and return to plan sunhat>Repeat this question since we probably interrupted her trail of thought with that.
> Did we feel like we could make it bigger?

> How large was the radius of the sphere? Like as big as the shrine's width?
>"And trying to make a sun hat."
> You stop.
> You could've made it bigger. Though you don't know how far it went...

> "Oh, how will I get out? Simple, I just break it or something."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on October 11, 2020, 06:24:16 AM
>"Wouldn't Miss Sanae get mad if you broke her vase though?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on October 11, 2020, 04:40:05 PM
> "It would be quite surprising if you manged to get out without breaking it~!"

> "Miss Sanae would probably be surprised too~"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on October 11, 2020, 10:36:31 PM
>Stop making it dark
>Make a beard of darkness on your face and stroke it as if in thought.

>"Would it be possible to suddenly appear behind Sanae.  I would presome,  pressure, think that would be surprising."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Branneg Xy on October 14, 2020, 07:50:15 AM
> Glance and turn our ears every now and then to the hallway(s) Miss Sanae is going to come back from ...

> ... in order to be ready to : both greet and thank her, explain the ''Darkness Sphere Experiments'' if a prompt comes up,and ,finally,Breakfast Eating.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on October 17, 2020, 05:52:25 AM
>"Wouldn't Miss Sanae get mad if you broke her vase though?"
> "It would be quite surprising if you manged to get out without breaking it~!"

> "Miss Sanae would probably be surprised too~"
>Stop making it dark
>Make a beard of darkness on your face and stroke it as if in thought.

>"Would it be possible to suddenly appear behind Sanae.  I would presome,  pressure, think that would be surprising."
> Glance and turn our ears every now and then to the hallway(s) Miss Sanae is going to come back from ...

> ... in order to be ready to : both greet and thank her, explain the ''Darkness Sphere Experiments'' if a prompt comes up,and ,finally,Breakfast Eating.
> You try to form darkness in a beard under your chin, but it only comes out as another orb at your chin.
> "She expects me to get out though, I'm sure. It won't really be surprising if I did."

> "I don't know everything about it. Sometimes, things just... work."
> "I'm sure she'll be fine with me breaking a vase to continue living well."
> Sanae has yet to return...
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on October 17, 2020, 06:01:07 AM
> "She expects me to get out though, I'm sure. It won't really be surprising if I did."
>Blink in confusion.
>"Wouldn't that mean you wouldn't be able to get out since it would surprise her, then?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on October 17, 2020, 06:21:50 AM
> Before that:
>> Maybe we should cover Gensokyo in our wonderful darkness so everyone can (not) see how evil these trees can be!  That'll surely raise awareness about this daily problem~
>> Snap back to reality
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on October 17, 2020, 07:09:32 AM
>Try remaking the beard out of numerous small darkness orbs

>"Sanae expects you to get out.  Would she expect you to fly around in it?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on October 20, 2020, 06:13:47 PM
>Blink in confusion.
>"Wouldn't that mean you wouldn't be able to get out since it would surprise her, then?"
> Before that:
>> Maybe we should cover Gensokyo in our wonderful darkness so everyone can (not) see how evil these trees can be!  That'll surely raise awareness about this daily problem~
>> Snap back to reality
>Try remaking the beard out of numerous small darkness orbs

>"Sanae expects you to get out.  Would she expect you to fly around in it?"
> This is reality. The reality where everything shall return to dark!
> You try, but it doesn't seem like you can make too many small orbs. At least, you have a small beard of them...

> "She probably wouldn't, but I don't think I'm restricted by surprise either. I can just... Swing myself against a wall and break this if I needed." Kogasa explains.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on October 21, 2020, 01:09:54 AM
>"...Can you even fly like that? How heavy is that vase anyway?"
>Is Green Reimu back yet?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Branneg Xy on October 21, 2020, 01:26:08 AM
> This is reality. The reality where everything shall return to dark!
> You try, but it doesn't seem like you can make too many small orbs. At least, you have a small beard of them...

> "She probably wouldn't, but I don't think I'm restricted by surprise either. I can just... Swing myself against a wall and break this if I needed." Kogasa explains.
>_

> " You are not restricted by surprise but isn'it it restricting  to roigh-use items without need?".

> Join hands :"Oh,now that I think about it...Kogasa?"

> When we have her attention: "It would be a good surprise to show me, please,fairly slowly and accurately by you getting out - point extended finger ,or do not if we are capanle of this finger-less,create-aim"Small Darkness Orb" ,try also joining it with a "Thin Harmless As Possible Darkness Ray "or a "White-Light Demarcation Ray" if the 1st one is impossible , stop immediately whatever part of ot is Damaging if it is so ,but try anywys for a "Rumia's Pointer"  - then back in - backwards steps - and finally out again - repeat the 1st moveset - with Miss Sanae's vase intact and next to you"?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on October 24, 2020, 02:18:19 AM
> If we can't create a light ray then if our danmaku doesn't cause property damage use our laser instead
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on October 24, 2020, 03:02:27 AM
> If we can't create a light ray then if our danmaku doesn't cause property damage use our laser instead
>Do not use danmaku if we feel we may accidentally harm someone. We are on a shrine, after all, and we wouldn't want to make Miss Sanae or whoever else lives here angry in any way.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Branneg Xy on October 25, 2020, 04:11:31 AM
>Do not use danmaku if we feel we may accidentally harm someone. We are on a shrine, after all, and we wouldn't want to make Miss Sanae or whoever else lives here angry in any way.

// Exactly ;and for that I edited my post to better explain and specify that the "Rumia's Pointer" is going to be tried Indoors in "Harmless Form",and only afterwards  in Full Outdoors in " Damage Form" with Possible Applications  for Dueling,Tracking,Hunting,Carving,Branding...) //
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on October 25, 2020, 07:38:10 PM
>"...Can you even fly like that? How heavy is that vase anyway?"
>Is Green Reimu back yet?
> " You are not restricted by surprise but isn'it it restricting  to roigh-use items without need?".

> Join hands :"Oh,now that I think about it...Kogasa?"

> When we have her attention: "It would be a good surprise to show me, please,fairly slowly and accurately by you getting out - point extended finger ,or do not if we are capanle of this finger-less,create-aim"Small Darkness Orb" ,try also joining it with a "Thin Harmless As Possible Darkness Ray "or a "White-Light Demarcation Ray" if the 1st one is impossible , stop immediately whatever part of ot is Damaging if it is so ,but try anywys for a "Rumia's Pointer"  - then back in - backwards steps - and finally out again - repeat the 1st moveset - with Miss Sanae's vase intact and next to you"?
> If we can't create a light ray then if our danmaku doesn't cause property damage use our laser instead
>Do not use danmaku if we feel we may accidentally harm someone. We are on a shrine, after all, and we wouldn't want to make Miss Sanae or whoever else lives here angry in any way.
> You don't think you can manage such without making it into danmaku...

 > "It's pretty heavy, but of course I can fly with it." Kogasa floats up effortlessly. "I'm no slouch myself, you see."
> You... do see that she's forgotten the vase below her... As if it was glued to the ground.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on October 25, 2020, 09:40:34 PM
>Stare Dumbledore dumbly at Kogasa
>"eeEeeh?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on October 27, 2020, 08:44:01 AM
Dumbledore
>Wonder what Hogwarts House we would be sorted into

>"Um..."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on October 29, 2020, 08:22:39 PM
>Stare Dumbledore dumbly at Kogasa
>"eeEeeh?"
>Wonder what Hogwarts House we would be sorted into

>"Um..."
> "Did the vase break?" Kogasa looks down. "Oh. Or that can work too."

> Sanae finally returns, hitting your nose with a wonderful scent. Whatever meat she brought must be heavenly...
> "Sorry for the wait! The first sausages got screwed up. And my goddess' might be waking up soon because of that... Uh, should you move further away from the shrine or something because of such?" Sanae holds out a plate with the source of the smell.
> "I'm here regularly. I don't think they'd be that against another youkai..." Kogasa speaks.
> "You're an umbrella tsukumogami you're not that dangerous."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on October 29, 2020, 08:29:45 PM
>Acquire sustenance from Green Reimu
>"I-I mean if you think it would be safe... Would they really attack a stranger unprovoked? Or maybe I could pray to them or something? That puts you on a god's good side, right?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Branneg Xy on October 29, 2020, 11:39:55 PM
>Acquire sustenance from Green Reimu
>"I-I mean if you think it would be safe... Would they really attack a stranger unprovoked? Or maybe I could pray to them or something? That puts you on a god's good side, right?"


> Thank Miss Sanae for her Double Effort and endure not eating immediately.

> Calm ourselves after saying that and add : " I have no issue If they want me to move away but first we should still be able to Meet and Explain about why and how I came here from yesterday until now,right?"

> To Miss Sanae in a curious&interested tone and face: " But Miss Sanae...would you tell me more about your goddesses  ?And could they maybe be knowing,and maybe-maybe be doing a little,more about my "Burning Negative Ribbon?"

> EAT and LISTEN with APPETITE.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on October 30, 2020, 05:45:22 AM
>Acquire sustenance from Green Reimu
>"I-I mean if you think it would be safe... Would they really attack a stranger unprovoked? Or maybe I could pray to them or something? That puts you on a god's good side, right?"
> Right after:
> "Or does that only work for humans?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on October 30, 2020, 09:45:41 PM
>Acquire sustenance from Green Reimu
>"I-I mean if you think it would be safe... Would they really attack a stranger unprovoked? Or maybe I could pray to them or something? That puts you on a god's good side, right?"
> Right after:
> "Or does that only work for humans?"
> Thank Miss Sanae for her Double Effort and endure not eating immediately.

> Calm ourselves after saying that and add : " I have no issue If they want me to move away but first we should still be able to Meet and Explain about why and how I came here from yesterday until now,right?"

> To Miss Sanae in a curious&interested tone and face: " But Miss Sanae...would you tell me more about your goddesses  ?And could they maybe be knowing,and maybe-maybe be doing a little,more about my "Burning Negative Ribbon?"

> EAT and LISTEN with APPETITE.

> You gratiously accept the food, and do all you can not to eat it before you finish saying what you must.
> As soon as Sanae starts talking, the hunger and aroma prove too much, and you start to scarf down this absolutely delicious meat.

> "Of course it doesn't only work for humans. You'd be surprised to know that even someone like a fairy can give a god faith if it really was tried enough." Sanae says smugly. "I'd say that my goddess' are more understanding than the tengu. You should be more worried about making it off the mountain without getting caught."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on October 30, 2020, 11:19:42 PM
>"So nanoka? I mean, I got here without any trouble, so it shouldn't be too hard... especially if I wait until dark so my cover works better."
>Quickly flash our sphere again to demonstrate.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on October 31, 2020, 07:40:59 AM
> "If I fly high I'll blend right into the night sky~"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on October 31, 2020, 11:16:19 PM
>"They have. . . bird vision, right.  Can they see me at night?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on November 03, 2020, 12:34:06 PM
>"So nanoka? I mean, I got here without any trouble, so it shouldn't be too hard... especially if I wait until dark so my cover works better."
>Quickly flash our sphere again to demonstrate.
> "If I fly high I'll blend right into the night sky~"
>"They have. . . bird vision, right.  Can they see me at night?"
> You make your usual darkness sphere, then stop it.

> "Ah, that should keep you hidden in the night sky, actually. Unless there's some keen eye tengu... And geez, you already finished all of those?" Sanae looks to the empty plate.
> They were good. You need more. Er, well, you could go for more.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on November 03, 2020, 12:53:14 PM
>How long had we been without food before this?
>Sheepish smile
>"Hehe..."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on November 03, 2020, 06:46:52 PM
> "So tasty~"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on November 03, 2020, 11:38:36 PM
"Thank you for the meal.  You're a life saver."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on November 05, 2020, 01:04:19 AM
"Thank you for the meal.  You're a life saver."
> Literally
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on November 08, 2020, 11:27:03 AM
>How long had we been without food before this?
>Sheepish smile
>"Hehe..."
> "So tasty~"
"Thank you for the meal.  You're a life saver."
> Literally
> You don't remember... Such worries have faded away!
> "Mm. Just, don't ask for more right now. It'll look weird if my gods smell breakfast, yet I'm hungry and already ate my portion. So are you heading off, now? Or was there something else... Ah right, that ribbon on your head. Who will you go for next?"
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on November 08, 2020, 11:31:04 AM
>"Well uh... weren't we gonna try burning it off?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on November 08, 2020, 08:56:21 PM
>Give Sanae a guilty look
>"I didn't eat your breakfast, did I?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Branneg Xy on November 12, 2020, 01:24:40 AM
> You don't remember... Such worries have faded away!
> "Mm. Just, don't ask for more right now. It'll look weird if my gods smell breakfast, yet I'm hungry and already ate my portion. So are you heading off, now? Or was there something else... Ah right, that ribbon on your head. Who will you go for next?"
>_

> " Oh,Thanks to the advices kindly given here,my next destination should be looking for something worthwile  for Reimu so she could agree to be helpful with My Negative Ribbon".

> What have in the matter of stored-away or to-be gathered belongings Linked or of Use To Humans? Which of our "acquaintances" seem to know most about them?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on November 15, 2020, 03:11:35 PM
>"Well uh... weren't we gonna try burning it off?"
>Give Sanae a guilty look
>"I didn't eat your breakfast, did I?"
> " Oh,Thanks to the advices kindly given here,my next destination should be looking for something worthwile  so she could agree to be helpful with My Negative Ribbon".

> What have in the matter of stored-away or to-be gathered belongings Linked or of Use To Humans? Which of our "acquaintances" seem to know most about them?
> You don't really have anything stored away elsewhere.
> "Ah, don't worry. That was only a portion of it. I have more to eat."

> "Burning... Well, if you really want to try, but that should be a last resort. And what about Kogasa's idea?"
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on November 15, 2020, 09:04:14 PM
>"...um... Remind me what that was again?"
>Fidget sheepishly
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on November 17, 2020, 07:31:58 AM
>"I'm still not sure.  Won't the red and white blast me if I trick her like that?  Maybe I could say my ribbon is valuable and donate it."
>Give a small shrug
>"I don't want to be on the wrong end of talismans or persuasion needles."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on November 18, 2020, 09:30:24 AM
> "Actually in case she turns aggressive could we practice some danmaku with a friendly spell card duel?"
> "Regardless of Reimu, I'm curious to see your danmaku!  It is the Gensokyo way after all~"

> Pause for a bit
> "If you have time that is, I don't want to distract you more from your shrine maiden duties..."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on November 18, 2020, 09:36:30 AM
> "Actually in case she turns aggressive could we practice some danmaku with a friendly spell card duel?"
> "Regardless of Reimu, I'm curious to see your danmaku!  It is the Gensokyo way after all~"

> Pause for a bit
> "If you have time that is, I don't want to distract you more from your shrine maiden duties..."
//Hmm... I mean wasn't she concerned with attracting the attention of her goddesses, though? This seems like it would be a surefire way to get off on the wrong foot with said deities if we just challenged her to a spellcard duel right now... Not to mention the attention a danmaku duel would attract.

//Not outright objecting yet, but I'm personally not sure if this is a good call at the moment.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on November 18, 2020, 09:41:04 AM
// Edit
> "If you have time that is, I don't want to distract you more from your shrine maiden duties..."
// To:
> "If you have time and your deities will allow it that is, I don't want to be considered a distraction or nuisance to your maiden duties..."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on November 18, 2020, 09:42:01 AM
//Yeah I suppose that's a bit better
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Branneg Xy on November 19, 2020, 12:47:43 AM
> " and about my next destination...well...thanks to the advices kindly given here,it should be looking for something with at least some useful worth  for Reimu so she could agree to be Calm&Helpful dealing My Negative Ribbon  ."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on November 23, 2020, 12:40:26 AM
>"...um... Remind me what that was again?"
>Fidget sheepishly
>"I'm still not sure.  Won't the red and white blast me if I trick her like that?  Maybe I could say my ribbon is valuable and donate it."
>Give a small shrug
>"I don't want to be on the wrong end of talismans or persuasion needles."
> "Actually in case she turns aggressive could we practice some danmaku with a friendly spell card duel?"
> "Regardless of Reimu, I'm curious to see your danmaku!  It is the Gensokyo way after all~"

> Pause for a bit
> "If you have time that is, I don't want to distract you more from your shrine maiden duties..."
> " and about my next destination...well...thanks to the advices kindly given here,it should be looking for something with at least some useful worth  for Reimu so she could agree to be Calm&Helpful dealing My Negative Ribbon  ."
> "You know, the gift idea for Reimu? I suggest you try it! Life would be a bit duller with taking less risks. I'm sure it'll be fine." Sanae smiles. "As for Danmaku, we did say it'd be best to antagonize her as little as possible..."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on November 23, 2020, 12:47:55 AM
//Neo, is she talking about the danmaku practice or by "it" is she referring to the thing we asked a reminder for?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on November 23, 2020, 12:54:15 AM
//Edited
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on November 23, 2020, 01:37:51 AM
> "I guess you're right"

> "I'll leave as soon as it gets dark so the crows don't notice me"
> "Unless you know of another way to get past them in the daylight?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on November 23, 2020, 06:29:21 AM
>"What about burning the ribbon?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on November 24, 2020, 10:51:33 PM
>"What about burning the ribbon?"

>"What's the worse that can happen?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Branneg Xy on November 25, 2020, 11:05:31 PM
>"What's the worse that can happen?"

> " Of course I do not mean in a way to "force ou" that or any other application of tools "

> To Miss Sanae :" Oh ye,did The Ribbon felt Simply Irremovable,did It React In Some Way or...?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on November 29, 2020, 12:07:26 AM
> "I guess you're right"

> "I'll leave as soon as it gets dark so the crows don't notice me"
> "Unless you know of another way to get past them in the daylight?"
>"What about burning the ribbon?"
>"What's the worse that can happen?"
> " Of course I do not mean in a way to "force ou" that or any other application of tools "

> To Miss Sanae :" Oh ye,did The Ribbon felt Simply Irremovable,did It React In Some Way or...?
> "I still think you should leave burning it off as a last resort... You don't need to take the most violent or harmful to yourself option first." Sanae advises. "If you want to try leaving now, you're welcome to. Just try to stay out of sight and not suspicious."
> "Trying to burn it off could leave you with just a single strand of hair with the amulet on it on a bald head. Is that worth the risk?" Kogasa questions.

> "The ribbon is a bit too much for me to handle. That's why I suggested Reimu."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on November 29, 2020, 12:15:29 AM
>"Well I'm obviously going to extinguish it if it doesn't burn the ribbon and the fire just jumps to my hair..."

>"I mean it would be easier for me to leave at dark... Unless you like know a secret way down or something."
>Show darkness sphere again to demonstrate.

>"Speaking of, if I have to go to the scarier shrine maiden, what's the best time to approach her such that she's least likely to be in a 'beat you up' mode?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on November 29, 2020, 12:10:03 PM
// We'll never get going anywhere at this rate!

> After Sanae's response thank her for everything, wave goodbye at the surprise lady and leave to fly high above the clouds towards the Hakurei Shrine.

> As we approach keep an eye out for Reimu, if we spot her try to gauge what mood she's in from afar from like her expression if we can.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on November 29, 2020, 07:05:12 PM
// We'll never get going anywhere at this rate!

> After Sanae's response thank her for everything, wave goodbye at the surprise lady and leave to fly high above the clouds towards the Hakurei Shrine.

> As we approach keep an eye out for Reimu, if we spot her try to gauge what mood she's in from afar from like her expression if we can.
>Dont leave if Sanae's response indicates that leaving the mountain right now would be too obvious or that approaching Reimu right now would not be an ideal time.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on November 29, 2020, 07:58:45 PM
>"Is the aerial tramway running?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on November 29, 2020, 08:00:27 PM
>"Is the aerial tramway running?"
>Do we even know what this is?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on December 02, 2020, 11:52:02 AM
>"Is the aerial tramway running?"
>Do we even know what this is?
> You have no idea what such a thing is.
>"Well I'm obviously going to extinguish it if it doesn't burn the ribbon and the fire just jumps to my hair..."

>"I mean it would be easier for me to leave at dark... Unless you like know a secret way down or something."
>Show darkness sphere again to demonstrate.

>"Speaking of, if I have to go to the scarier shrine maiden, what's the best time to approach her such that she's least likely to be in a 'beat you up' mode?"
> "Well, we have an aerial transit that can get you up here and down the mountain. But it's not something I can just have you use without my goddesses knowing, so yours is probably the best.

> "I suppose in the afternoon. Before people usually go to bed. Earlier is better than later, at least. Definitely don't wake her up if you decide to go in the morning, just wait or something."
// We'll never get going anywhere at this rate!

> After Sanae's response thank her for everything, wave goodbye at the surprise lady and leave to fly high above the clouds towards the Hakurei Shrine.

> As we approach keep an eye out for Reimu, if we spot her try to gauge what mood she's in from afar from like her expression if we can.
> You thank Sanae and emote your goodbye to Kogasa, heading high up to fly towards the shrine.
> After a bit of flying, you can spot the Hakurei Shrine and it's surrounding, or at least, adjacent forest. Though no one outside just yet this morning.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on December 02, 2020, 05:54:06 PM
>Pass the time by searching the surrounding forest for an animal we can donate
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on December 02, 2020, 10:33:40 PM
> If we spot nothing slowly approach from the stairs, much like how a human visitor would.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on December 03, 2020, 01:25:26 AM
>If we find an animal, try to catch it alive. Bringing a corpse to a shrine isn't exactly a good first impression after all. Besides, a live animal could be two different kinds of gifts: Food or pet!
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Branneg Xy on December 07, 2020, 06:06:05 PM
>If we find an animal, try to catch it alive. Bringing a corpse to a shrine isn't exactly a good first impression after all. Besides, a live animal could be two different kinds of gifts: Food or pet!

> Animal in broader meaning as well as Truky Benefical Animal &Nature's Product... Pet, "Utility", over SINGLE Food could be the Possible Preferencrs provide Food or Drinks is the Best or,  One Producing Those Nourishments over major amount of time, or 1 of 1 Kind and then 1 the Another...

> Think Best and Travel Imperceptible... Think Best and Travel Imperceptible...

Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on December 12, 2020, 08:54:01 AM
>Pass the time by searching the surrounding forest for an animal we can donate
> If we spot nothing slowly approach from the stairs, much like how a human visitor would.
>If we find an animal, try to catch it alive. Bringing a corpse to a shrine isn't exactly a good first impression after all. Besides, a live animal could be two different kinds of gifts: Food or pet!
> Animal in broader meaning as well as Truky Benefical Animal &Nature's Product... Pet, "Utility", over SINGLE Food could be the Possible Preferencrs provide Food or Drinks is the Best or,  One Producing Those Nourishments over major amount of time, or 1 of 1 Kind and then 1 the Another...

> Think Best and Travel Imperceptible... Think Best and Travel Imperceptible...


> Though you try your best along the way, the only animal you can spot as you approach is something quite meaty... unfortunately being hauled off by someone into the forest near Reimu's shrine. A shame too... eating what Sanae made was enough, but more would be... more!
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on December 12, 2020, 08:55:48 AM
>Who's hauling the animal? Its not her is it?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on December 13, 2020, 11:58:42 AM
>Who's hauling the animal? Its not her is it?
> You're pretty sure it isn't Reimu. At least, not in her regular clothing.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on December 13, 2020, 07:43:58 PM
>What time is it?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on December 13, 2020, 10:21:02 PM
> Eeh ignore it, we can hold off hunger right?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on December 13, 2020, 10:35:36 PM
>How close are we to the shrine proper?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on December 15, 2020, 09:53:11 AM
>What time is it?
> Its still pretty early.
> Eeh ignore it, we can hold off hunger right?
> Sanae's meal was wonderful. Though more would be nice, you aren't necessarily hungry.
>How close are we to the shrine proper?
> The shrine is within view. It's less than a minute away.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on December 17, 2020, 03:01:41 AM
>Approach the person on foot
>"Hello, do you need help?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on December 18, 2020, 08:49:03 AM
>Before we do anything, what does the person look like?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on December 19, 2020, 09:28:13 AM
>Approach the person on foot
>"Hello, do you need help?"
>Before we do anything, what does the person look like?
> They look a bit like Sanae, you think. At least from the upper portion you can see. You could probably get closer for a better look.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on December 19, 2020, 10:15:59 PM
>Get closer

Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on December 20, 2020, 12:48:01 AM
>Get closer


>Stealthily.
>>Try to avoid using our sphere if possible. It's good at concealing us, but it itself sticks out unless it's already dark. Not to mention it's much bigger than we are and would be difficult to be sneaky in.
>>Besides, it would help if we could see don't incur the wrath of the trees. Stupid things...
>>Try to discern more details if possible, unless getting any closer would risk us being spotted.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on December 22, 2020, 10:45:08 AM
>Get closer
>Stealthily.
>>Try to avoid using our sphere if possible. It's good at concealing us, but it itself sticks out unless it's already dark. Not to mention it's much bigger than we are and would be difficult to be sneaky in.
>>Besides, it would help if we could see don't incur the wrath of the trees. Stupid things...
>>Try to discern more details if possible, unless getting any closer would risk us being spotted.
> You quietly approache, though not getting too close.
> Despite having your eyes on her, the green haired person vanishes behind a tree, leaving you with only the continued scent of the meat she was carrying.
> You didn't manage to catch the rest of her outfit aside from mostly being blue. She didn't smell like a human either. Something was atop her head and hair though.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on December 22, 2020, 06:47:57 PM
//Oh hello Mima

>By vanish behind a tree, did she simply pass out of sight, or did she literally vanish?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on December 23, 2020, 02:32:35 AM
>Feel around the tree for any sign it is inhabited like a fairy tree

//Maybe Mima will take off our ribbon so we don't donate to the shrine
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on December 23, 2020, 12:08:01 PM
//Oh hello Mima

>By vanish behind a tree, did she simply pass out of sight, or did she literally vanish?
>Feel around the tree for any sign it is inhabited like a fairy tree

//Maybe Mima will take off our ribbon so we don't donate to the shrine
> You haven't seen them come out from behind. And they didn't look small enough to just hide behind it...

> You get closer, feeling around the tree. You don't know how fairies live in them, but maybe it's something you'd notice? Regardless, the mystery person is still gone. Though your nose insists that the meat they carried is still nearby, though still moving away...
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on December 23, 2020, 08:21:19 PM
>Follow our nose for the fruity taste that shows
>Maintain stealth tactics when possible, don't want to accidentally bump into them or anything.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on December 24, 2020, 06:28:46 AM
>Follow the meaty scent
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on December 26, 2020, 03:14:56 PM
>Follow our nose for the fruity taste that shows
>Maintain stealth tactics when possible, don't want to accidentally bump into them or anything.
>Follow the meaty scent
> You begin following the scent, until a minute or so passes and the scent stays in place.
> Moments later, the green haired person reappears gradually in your view, silently staring straight at you with the meat still carried on their shoulder.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Branneg Xy on December 26, 2020, 03:55:32 PM
>Approach the person on foot
>"Hello, do you need help?"
> You begin following the scent, until a minute or so passes and the scent stays in place.
> Moments later, the green haired person reappears gradually in your view, silently staring straight at you with the meat still carried on their shoulder.
>_

// Correct this one if it could go off as suspicious or dubious//

// Corrected //
'
// After Nazgul0616's and Philoshers successive and quoted Replies //

>"Hi there!"
//Let's not explain why we were following her unless she actually asks or demands why we were following her. We don't explicitly know she knows yet after all.

>Glance behind you for any sneaking youkai

> " Oh? Are you from Reimu's Hakurei Shrine? I was heading there for some Possible Help ..."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on December 26, 2020, 08:09:55 PM
>"Hi there!"

// Correct this one if it could go off as suspicious or dubious//

> " No need to be on guard,if you are on guard, as I was approaching the Shrine to try and receive a bit of help ,but then..."

> "... I suddendly saw you ,though this is the 1st time,carrying a yummy amount of meat for ,I assume,the Shrine but since you were not proceeding ,but rather seemingly disappeared,with the meaty smell still here, I did further approach to offer some help if needed".
//Let's not explain why we were following her unless she actually asks or demands why we were following her. We don't explicitly know she knows yet after all.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on December 28, 2020, 02:45:04 AM
>Glance behind you for any sneaking youkai
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on December 29, 2020, 06:51:37 PM
// Correct this one if it could go off as suspicious or dubious//

// Corrected //
'
// After Nazgul0616's and Philoshers successive and quoted Replies //

> " Oh? Are you from Reimu's Hakurei Shrine? I was heading there for some Possible Help ..."
>"Hi there!"
//Let's not explain why we were following her unless she actually asks or demands why we were following her. We don't explicitly know she knows yet after all.
>Glance behind you for any sneaking youkai
> You give a quick glance behind you, not seeing or smelling any followers...

> "Hello. And I am not. I am just hunting a little. Do you need something? Is it something I could possibly assist with?" The green haired girl asks.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on December 29, 2020, 07:56:55 PM
>Examine her.
>"Oh, well if you're a hunter, know any good spots nearby? I'm considering donating an animal to the shrine because I heard donations make the shrine maiden less scary and I don't have any money."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on December 31, 2020, 04:37:57 PM
>Examine her.
>"Oh, well if you're a hunter, know any good spots nearby? I'm considering donating an animal to the shrine because I heard donations make the shrine maiden less scary and I don't have any money."
> Now that you have a closer look, she has a mainly blue dress, with some white frills near the bottom. Some sort of hat atop her too. Her dress is too long to see her legs, though maybe that's not the right way to say it?
> "Oh. Reimu, huh..." The green haired woman frowns for a brief second. "Why do you want to donate to her?"
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on December 31, 2020, 04:49:29 PM
>Point to our amulet
>"The nice shrine maiden at the other shrine said the Hakurei Shrine Maiden might be able to help me get this off. I think that donating would improve my chances of actually getting help or not getting beaten up..."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Branneg Xy on January 02, 2021, 02:15:08 AM
>Point to our amulet
>"The nice shrine maiden at the other shrine said the Hakurei Shrine Maiden might be able to help me get this off. I think that donating would improve my chances of actually getting help or not getting beaten up..."

// We must not forget,after the initial explanations and accepting is over and it is still not asked ,to introduce Rumia ("Rumia the Youkai of Dusk") which could also lead to have Mima introduce herself//

// This in order to have ,by useful long-term perspective ,a step-up,with Mima and possibly related ones, in acquaintances ,counsel,assistance//

// Together with the fact that ,by the same useful long-term perspective ,if only  Reimu herself is able to"Ribbon-Desealing " ,or at least the only 1 for the decisive part,she is going to realize Rumia's Ribbon is a Sealing Amulet,which could likely be Hakurei's ; so before that eventually decisive time we need to have prepared counsel and assistance  by acquaintances(possible friends?),if not the acquaintances('') themselves //

> " Oh ,since you are stopping by to hear my out and you are offering assistance,this Troublesome Ribbon... It is an Unremovable Ribbon to anyone else like Sanae ,who is the Nice Other Shrine Maiden at the Moriya Shrine who tried to help and then suggested Reimu at the Hakurei Shrine,but to myself is also Bothersome and,whenever I touch it ,As If Burning ..."



Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 02, 2021, 03:52:25 AM
> " Oh ,since you are stopping by to hear my out and you are offering assistance,this Troublesome Ribbon... It is an Unremovable Ribbon to anyone else like Sanae ,who is the Nice Other Shrine Maiden at the Moriya Shrine who tried to help and then suggested Reimu at the Hakurei Shrine,but to myself is also Bothersome and,whenever I touch it ,As If Burning ..."
>Don't say this.

//She hasn't offered assistance. She only asked why we wanted to donate to Reimu.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on January 02, 2021, 08:09:57 AM
>Point to our amulet
>"The nice shrine maiden at the other shrine said the Hakurei Shrine Maiden might be able to help me get this off. I think that donating would improve my chances of actually getting help or not getting beaten up..."
// We must not forget,after the initial explanations and accepting is over and it is still not asked ,to introduce Rumia ("Rumia the Youkai of Dusk") which could also lead to have Mima introduce herself//

// This in order to have ,by useful long-term perspective ,a step-up,with Mima and possibly related ones, in acquaintances ,counsel,assistance//

// Together with the fact that ,by the same useful long-term perspective ,if only  Reimu herself is able to"Ribbon-Desealing " ,or at least the only 1 for the decisive part,she is going to realize Rumia's Ribbon is a Sealing Amulet,which could likely be Hakurei's ; so before that eventually decisive time we need to have prepared counsel and assistance  by acquaintances(possible friends?),if not the acquaintances('') themselves //

> " Oh ,since you are stopping by to hear my out and you are offering assistance,this Troublesome Ribbon... It is an Unremovable Ribbon to anyone else like Sanae ,who is the Nice Other Shrine Maiden at the Moriya Shrine who tried to help and then suggested Reimu at the Hakurei Shrine,but to myself is also Bothersome and,whenever I touch it ,As If Burning ..."
>Don't say this.

//She hasn't offered assistance. She only asked why we wanted to donate to Reimu.
> "Hm..." The green haired lady reaches over and starts to pull on the ribbon...
> You feel it actually loosen for a moment, before a lot of heat hits the side of your head,  alongside something knocking you over. An... explosion?
> Your ears kinda hurt, but at least they're not ringing and you can still hear.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 02, 2021, 08:12:07 AM
>"Ow..."
>Have we lost vision? If not, get our bearings.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on January 02, 2021, 09:22:33 AM
>groan
>"Miss?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on January 03, 2021, 08:08:57 PM
>"Ow..."
>Have we lost vision? If not, get our bearings.
>groan
>"Miss?"
> You get back on your feet.
> "Oh. That did not work as well as I expected it to..." The woman speaks, miraculously still carrying the meat in her other arm. Meanwhile, the hand she tried to remove the ribbon with is no more, though at least she still has the rest of that arm. You really doubt she's human....
> "Are you okay, by the way?" She asks, ignoring her injury.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 03, 2021, 08:45:47 PM
>"A bit dazed but I'm fine. W-What about you?!"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on January 04, 2021, 08:37:46 AM
>Naz
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on January 04, 2021, 11:39:01 PM
> Moment of realization then panic
> "Got to get rid of this thing! What if it just explodes and obliterates me or someone nearby one day!?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on January 05, 2021, 04:30:08 AM
>"A bit dazed but I'm fine. W-What about you?!"
>Naz
> Moment of realization then panic
> "Got to get rid of this thing! What if it just explodes and obliterates me or someone nearby one day!?"
> "Don't worry. I believe that explosion was mostly just me. It must have really not liked me trying to take it off. Or it's designed to repel attempts to remove it." The girl frowns a bit. "They won't be happy if I return like this without an explanation..."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 05, 2021, 05:49:56 AM
>"S-Sorry... I shouldn't have told you anything, then you wouldn't have gotten hurt..."
>Feel bad.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Branneg Xy on January 05, 2021, 10:54:46 PM
// Part of this could be omitted and/or delayed if now seems too soon to reveal,but not all of it,and re-elaboration by others with this also as basis is a possibility as well//

> "Don't worry. I believe that explosion was mostly just me. It must have really not liked me trying to take it off. Or it's designed to repel attempts to remove it." The girl frowns a bit. "They won't be happy if I return like this without an explanation..."
>_

> "Oh-oh...I should have also told details beforehand...but is the 1st time this happened ..."

> " ...When Sanae,the Nice Other Shrine Maiden,attempted ,it just resisted all tries without budging...."

> "...So far this " Irremovable Ribbon" just gave me the occasional odd annoyance,the worst happened is feeling a "Burning Sensation" whenever I tried touching or removing it..."

>  "...The Big Difference this time ,with you miss, it is actually got loose for a moment..."

> " ...However,if it helps to explain ,I am willing to come with you and explain together  to "them" alongside  showing my "Irremovable Ribbon" with More Caution.


Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on January 08, 2021, 12:09:23 AM
>"S-Sorry... I shouldn't have told you anything, then you wouldn't have gotten hurt..."
>Feel bad.
// Part of this could be omitted and/or delayed if now seems too soon to reveal,but not all of it,and re-elaboration by others with this also as basis is a possibility as well//

> "Oh-oh...I should have also told details beforehand...but is the 1st time this happened ..."

> " ...When Sanae,the Nice Other Shrine Maiden,attempted ,it just resisted all tries without budging...."

> "...So far this " Irremovable Ribbon" just gave me the occasional odd annoyance,the worst happened is feeling a "Burning Sensation" whenever I tried touching or removing it..."

>  "...The Big Difference this time ,with you miss, it is actually got loose for a moment..."

> " ...However,if it helps to explain ,I am willing to come with you and explain together  to "them" alongside  showing my "Irremovable Ribbon" with More Caution.



> "It's okay. I helped of my own will. Or, tried to."

> "Oh? It did?" the girl looks to her other hand. "Should I try again?"
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 08, 2021, 12:10:55 AM
>"P-Please no. As much as I want to get it off I don't want you to hurt yourself even more helping me..."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on January 09, 2021, 04:29:41 AM
>"Do you think it would be safer to cut the hair around the ribbon?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on January 09, 2021, 05:08:54 AM
>"P-Please no. As much as I want to get it off I don't want you to hurt yourself even more helping me..."
>"Do you think it would be safer to cut the hair around the ribbon?"
> "I don't think any of your hair went with that small explosion or me pulling in the first place. And I can be repaired anyways."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 09, 2021, 08:38:15 AM
>"...You can?"
>Stare at missing hand in wonder.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Branneg Xy on January 09, 2021, 07:36:05 PM
> "... Among the possible explaining I can do so far...I still wonder why it had such a Violen Reaction this time at the same time It Started Loosening..?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on January 11, 2021, 04:07:36 AM
>"Wow!"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on January 11, 2021, 04:37:21 PM
>"...You can?"
>Stare at missing hand in wonder.
> "... Among the possible explaining I can do so far...I still wonder why it had such a Violen Reaction this time at the same time It Started Loosening..?"
>"Wow!"
> You watch as the missing hand repairs-
> Ah, no it doesn't...
> "Not by myself I can't. And I'm guessing it's because I tried to tear it off." The girl sets the meat down, bringing her other hand up to your ribbon, but slowly this time.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 11, 2021, 11:09:15 PM
>"Please be careful, Miss um..."
>Brace ourselves
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on January 12, 2021, 09:15:39 PM
>Prepare for another bad reaction from the ribbon.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on January 15, 2021, 04:35:20 AM
>"Please be careful, Miss um..."
>Brace ourselves
>
>Prepare for another bad reaction from the ribbon.
> You brace as the woman gives a small tug...
> The ribbon doesn't budge at all. But the woman still lets go.
> "I see... It doesn't like even small things like that. But I didn't lose my arm this time."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on January 15, 2021, 07:53:02 PM
>"Does that mean it will explode when it is unwrapped?"

>See if the ribbon burns your hand through other things such as a leaf
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 15, 2021, 08:05:27 PM
>"That's good... It would be bad if you got hurt again."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Branneg Xy on January 17, 2021, 08:38:35 PM
> > You brace as the woman gives a small tug...
> The ribbon doesn't budge at all. But the woman still lets go.
> "I see... It doesn't like even small things like that. But I didn't lose my arm this time."
>_

> "Oh... besides The Ribbon not budging, have you felt anything else?  "
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on January 17, 2021, 11:31:25 PM
>"Does that mean it will explode when it is unwrapped?"

>See if the ribbon burns your hand through other things such as a leaf
> You do a brief test with a leaf, finding that it still hurts you without doing anything to the leaf in-between. At least, you don't hold it long enough to notice any damage.
>"That's good... It would be bad if you got hurt again."
> "Oh... besides The Ribbon not budging, have you felt anything else?  "
> "Not much. But it was still something." The woman answers. "I don't believe it'll explode when unwrapped. That was probably just my hand. I do think you should ask that shrine maiden to help you. She can probably do it. Unless you want me and the others to go through our arms in helping you instead."
> The one armed woman picks the carcass back up with her good hand, starting to leave you in expectation of you not wanting the latter option.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on January 18, 2021, 12:08:56 AM
>"Do you need or want any help?  Especially since you lost a hand."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 18, 2021, 01:00:14 AM
>What time is it?
>Sanae said that this isn't the ideal time to approach the shrine anyway, right?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on January 24, 2021, 05:09:15 PM
>"Do you need or want any help?  Especially since you lost a hand."
>What time is it?
>Sanae said that this isn't the ideal time to approach the shrine anyway, right?
> Morning. Sanae said the afternoon might be better, but also said "Earlier is better than later, at least."
> I'll be fine. You should go and get your help."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 24, 2021, 08:28:32 PM
>"Oh... okay... Could I at least know your name? I'm Rumia, by the way."

//Feel free to countermand or add to this, not really sure what else to say here
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on January 24, 2021, 09:39:19 PM
>"Oh... okay... Could I at least know your name? I'm Rumia, by the way."

//Feel free to countermand or add to this, not really sure what else to say here

> Depending on what we feel is most appropriate curtsy or bow as we give our name

>"Thank you for your help."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Branneg Xy on January 26, 2021, 01:14:10 PM
> Add : "Rumia , the Youkai of Dusk "
> After introductions from both parties,say to the Lady : " Hum...Could I ask you if you know if this is a good time of the day to visit the Hakurei Shrine or have any other related advices ?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on January 28, 2021, 10:00:32 PM
>"Oh... okay... Could I at least know your name? I'm Rumia, by the way."

//Feel free to countermand or add to this, not really sure what else to say here
> Depending on what we feel is most appropriate curtsy or bow as we give our name

>"Thank you for your help."
> Add : "Rumia , the Youkai of Dusk "
> After introductions from both parties,say to the Lady : " Hum...Could I ask you if you know if this is a good time of the day to visit the Hakurei Shrine or have any other related advices ?"
> You introduce yourself properly.
> "My name is Ruukoto. And it was my pleasure. This is something interesting. Right now might be a good time to visit it... hmm... if you don't want or can't get her help with your ribbon, I could probably find another way. It won't be as easy as the Hakurei Shrine Maiden can deal with it, though."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 28, 2021, 10:06:15 PM
//KONO RUUKOTO DA!

//We've been bamboozled. Well played.

>"I'll keep that in mind if I can't get her help. If that happens, where can I find you?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on January 28, 2021, 11:45:29 PM
>Consider donating our time to Reimu.
>The shrine maiden of paradise is lazy enough to love the idea right?

>Do we have any paper to write on?

>Would placing one of our spellcards in the lonely and empty shrine box work for a promissory note?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on January 30, 2021, 12:48:46 AM
//KONO RUUKOTO DA!

//We've been bamboozled. Well played.

>"I'll keep that in mind if I can't get her help. If that happens, where can I find you?"
>Consider donating our time to Reimu.
>The shrine maiden of paradise is lazy enough to love the idea right?

>Do we have any paper to write on?

>Would placing one of our spellcards in the lonely and empty shrine box work for a promissory note?
> "Um... Just go out to the forest behind the shrine and yell out for Ruukoto. Eventually someone will come." The girl shrugs.

> It would probably be useful to her... But you're not sure you can exterminate youkai like she can...

> You don't have any paper.
> You could. Though something tells you it might be mistaken for a note of challenge if you aren't there to explain...
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on January 30, 2021, 01:26:45 AM
>"Goodbye."

>Head to Reimu's shrine
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 30, 2021, 06:32:58 AM
>"Alright... Thank you for trying to help, and again, sorry about your arm."

//Feel free to countermand this if need be.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on January 31, 2021, 05:50:07 AM
>"Goodbye."

>Head to Reimu's shrine
>"Alright... Thank you for trying to help, and again, sorry about your arm."

//Feel free to countermand this if need be.
> "I'll be fine."
> You depart and try to get back on track to Reimu's shrine, eventually managing to get to the side of it.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 31, 2021, 06:09:34 AM
>Look around.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on January 31, 2021, 10:32:30 AM
>Look around
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 01, 2021, 09:36:04 AM
>Look around.
>Look around
> The shrine is right ahead of you. You don't see anyone around.
> You do notice a small hole with a lid over it under the shrine. There is a fallen sign next to it reading: "Hell. Do Not Enter." Said text is written over other text, but you can't make any sense of the latter.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 01, 2021, 09:38:58 AM
>Wonder why a shrine would have a hole to hell under it.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 01, 2021, 09:53:45 AM
>"Huh, a gateway to hell."
>beat
>"Does Reimu shakedown hell for donations?  They probably came up for their vacations when they met her."

>Use your foot to nudge the lid open.
>Listen for the sound of Reimu collecting donations.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 01, 2021, 09:57:47 AM
>Use your foot to nudge the lid open.
>Don't do this. Perhaps that wouldn't be wise considering what it's labelled with. Plus who's to say it doesn't have protection against that?
>Simply listening is fine, though.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 02, 2021, 04:34:15 AM
>Wonder why a shrine would have a hole to hell under it.
>"Huh, a gateway to hell."
>beat
>"Does Reimu shakedown hell for donations?  They probably came up for their vacations when they met her."

>Use your foot to nudge the lid open.
>Listen for the sound of Reimu collecting donations.
>Don't do this. Perhaps that wouldn't be wise considering what it's labelled with. Plus who's to say it doesn't have protection against that?
>Simply listening is fine, though.
> Maybe the shrine maiden goes there when it's winter?

> You listen in near the closed hole.
> ...
> But don't hear anything.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 02, 2021, 04:35:19 AM
>Probably best to leave it alone for now.
>Head to the front of the shrine.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 02, 2021, 05:49:51 AM
>If we know of the Kilroy was here graffiti then place a Kilroy mark in front of the sign

>Take a deep breath
>You're a brave girl

>Head to the front of the shrine

//If I remember correctly Reimu is terrifying to weak yokai
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 02, 2021, 05:42:22 PM
>Probably best to leave it alone for now.
>Head to the front of the shrine.
>If we know of the Kilroy was here graffiti then place a Kilroy mark in front of the sign

>Take a deep breath
>You're a brave girl

>Head to the front of the shrine

//If I remember correctly Reimu is terrifying to weak yokai
> You don't.

> You steel yourself for the wrath of the Red White and approach the front of the shrine.
> Theres just you and the donation box... maybe she's inside the shrine. Or out and about already.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 02, 2021, 06:19:32 PM
>Knock on her shrine

>Shout for her if she doesn't respond
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 02, 2021, 08:51:09 PM
>Shout for her if she doesn't respond
>Politely, of course.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 03, 2021, 07:59:41 AM
>Knock on her shrine

>Shout for her if she doesn't respond
>Politely, of course.
> You knock...
> And a few moments later, the Red White herself opens the doors to meet you.
> "Eh?" She gives a confused look at you. At least she doesn't seem that scary right now.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 03, 2021, 08:03:46 AM
>So far so good.
>"Um... H-Hello! My name is Rumia, and I was told that you er... might possibly be able to help me with something?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 03, 2021, 08:21:53 AM
>"I also. . ."

>gulp

>"want to donate.  I don't have any money, but Icangiveyoumytime."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 03, 2021, 08:28:27 PM
>So far so good.
>"Um... H-Hello! My name is Rumia, and I was told that you er... might possibly be able to help me with something?"
>"I also. . ."

>gulp

>"want to donate.  I don't have any money, but Icangiveyoumytime."
> "What? Like, a maid?" Reimu questions, even more confused. "Wait, what do you want in the first place? I'm not going to agree to help you with something in exchange for your time before I even know what it is." She crosses her arms.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 03, 2021, 08:34:14 PM
>"Well, um... Y-You see this ribbon in my hair? I can't remove it. The other shrine maiden said you might be able to help me better than she could."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 03, 2021, 11:17:54 PM
>"I need a place to lie low.  I forgot about homework and now Miss Keine is looking for me.

>"Well, um... Y-You see this ribbon in my hair? I can't remove it. The other shrine maiden said you might be able to help me better than she could."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Branneg Xy on February 04, 2021, 02:27:35 AM
// Ruukoto and not Mima, uh? I thought it suspicious that Mima would be Getting Helpful to a Stranger's Pickle and not Simply Slightly Interested, and Possibly More,  with just the Attached Special Mystical Item, but...//

//... I also thought it overthinking while Coupled with ThOuse (Supposed) Distinctive Charateristics //

> And.. well... it keeps resisting all attempts of removal, directly or indirectly...even worse it actively repulses them if anyone has a bit of success in starting to loose it...

Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2021, 03:43:19 AM
>"Well, um... Y-You see this ribbon in my hair? I can't remove it. The other shrine maiden said you might be able to help me better than she could."
>"I need a place to lie low.  I forgot about homework and now Miss Keine is looking for me.

>"Well, um... Y-You see this ribbon in my hair? I can't remove it. The other shrine maiden said you might be able to help me better than she could."
// Ruukoto and not Mima, uh? I thought it suspicious that Mima would be Getting Helpful to a Stranger's Pickle and not Simply Slightly Interested, and Possibly More,  with just the Attached Special Mystical Item, but...//

//... I also thought it overthinking while Coupled with ThOuse (Supposed) Distinctive Charateristics //

> And.. well... it keeps resisting all attempts of removal, directly or indirectly...even worse it actively repulses them if anyone has a bit of success in starting to loose it...


> "I'm not your babysitter. Go ask Marisa. She has those three fairies attached to her."
> Reimu leans closer to you, before pinching the ribbon between two of her fingers.
> "Huh. I guess I didn't pay much attention to it before." She lets go. "Well, it's something I can get off, of course. But I don't think just 'your time' is enough payment..."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 04, 2021, 04:09:42 AM
>"Are you asking for my hand in marriage? I've never felt so wanted, yes."

>"The most valuable  things are time, money, and .  . . I don't have money, and you don't want my time."

>Let out a little gasp as your face expresses shock

>"You want my soul?!"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 04, 2021, 04:37:05 AM
//I would add on, but I feel what Phil wrote is already perfect lol
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2021, 05:05:02 AM
>"Are you asking for my hand in marriage? I've never felt so wanted, yes."

>"The most valuable  things are time, money, and .  . . I don't have money, and you don't want my time."

>Let out a little gasp as your face expresses shock

>"You want my soul?!"
//I would add on, but I feel what Phil wrote is already perfect lol
> "I already have Meira waiting for me."
> "I don't steal souls, geez. And I don't make deals for them either. I mean what can you even do with your time? If a pile of snow offered me it's services, I could probably make a poor snowman. If a Yuki-onna did the same, however, I could probably have an army of snowmen." Reimu frowns.
> "But... I guess you're kinda offering all you can, huh?" She scratches her head. "You must really want that off..."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 04, 2021, 05:06:58 AM
>"Mhm..."
>Attempt to think of more things we could offer.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 04, 2021, 07:04:31 AM
>"I could use my darkness to keep you cool in the summer.  Lots of yokai try to use it.  I could help with chores or earn money for you by helping the humans harvest."

>"And . . . mmm," Rub our chin.

>"Oh!  I could also help with construction.  The shrine has had a few projects for displaying things.  And I could help with setting up the shrine parties and with cleanup."

>"If my time still isn't valuable I could . . ."
>Turn your head away, scratch the back of your neck and blush
>"Besides time and my soul I have my clothes and shoes."

>Turn back to face Reimu

>"I also heard you can make clothes from leaves..  There are plenty of leaves I could use make clothes.  And I can make dark clothing before."

>Make a short sleeved dress on ourself with multiple darkness orbs.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2021, 07:47:59 AM
>"Mhm..."
>Attempt to think of more things we could offer.
>"I could use my darkness to keep you cool in the summer.  Lots of yokai try to use it.  I could help with chores or earn money for you by helping the humans harvest."

>"And . . . mmm," Rub our chin.

>"Oh!  I could also help with construction.  The shrine has had a few projects for displaying things.  And I could help with setting up the shrine parties and with cleanup."

>"If my time still isn't valuable I could . . ."
>Turn your head away, scratch the back of your neck and blush
>"Besides time and my soul I have my clothes and shoes."

>Turn back to face Reimu

>"I also heard you can make clothes from leaves..  There are plenty of leaves I could use make clothes.  And I can make dark clothing before."

>Make a short sleeved dress on ourself with multiple darkness orbs.
> You make a dress out of darkness on top of what you already have on. It comes out better than usual.
> "Well obviously I'm not taking your clothes. I guess I'll just have to make do with what your offer of time can provide. Alright. I'll help you out." Reimu agrees. "Sit still now. And by the way, how long do you plan on this being? Giving me your time, that is?"
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 04, 2021, 07:58:32 AM
>Do as we're told
>"For as long as you think it'll take to repay you, Miss Hakurei Shrine Maiden ma'am."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 04, 2021, 09:38:03 AM
>Do as we're told
>"For as long as you think it'll take to repay you, Miss Hakurei Shrine Maiden ma'am."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2021, 06:47:05 PM
>Do as we're told
>"For as long as you think it'll take to repay you, Miss Hakurei Shrine Maiden ma'am."
>Do as we're told
>"For as long as you think it'll take to repay you, Miss Hakurei Shrine Maiden ma'am."
> "Mm." Reimu nods, taking a gentle hold of your ribbon.
> Within a few seconds, she steps away, showing the removed accessory off to you.
> "Done." she presents it. Finally, it's off!
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 04, 2021, 07:16:28 PM
>Wide eyes.
>Feel our hair where it was, does it still burn?
>Do we feel any different?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 04, 2021, 07:25:17 PM
>Do the following after the shock passes
->"Wow, you make it seem so easy.  Was it difficult?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2021, 11:23:19 PM
>Wide eyes.
>Feel our hair where it was, does it still burn?
>Do we feel any different?
>Do the following after the shock passes
->"Wow, you make it seem so easy.  Was it difficult?"
> You feel your hair, not feeling the ribbon, nor being burned or shocked or even hurt in the slightest bit.
> You feel happy, for one. Relieved and grateful too. Never having to worry about that ever again...

> "Not at all. Who do you take me for? I'm the one who resolves most of the incidents in this world. A hair ribbon is nothing compared to those sort of things."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 04, 2021, 11:29:56 PM
>Do we feel anything else? Stronger, perhaps? Sanae said it was either a curse or a seal, so it's possible it's removal might affect things strength wise.

>Happy squeal.
>"Thank you so much!"
>Start going in for a Rumia Thank You Hug (TM) but stop ourselves.
>Fidget.
>"U-Um.... is it alright if I hug you?"

Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 05, 2021, 12:00:55 AM
>Can we recall when the ribbon was put on or before the ribbon

Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 05, 2021, 12:41:55 AM
>Do we feel anything else? Stronger, perhaps? Sanae said it was either a curse or a seal, so it's possible it's removal might affect things strength wise.

>Happy squeal.
>"Thank you so much!"
>Start going in for a Rumia Thank You Hug (TM) but stop ourselves.
>Fidget.
>"U-Um.... is it alright if I hug you?"
>Can we recall when the ribbon was put on or before the ribbon


> You don't feel anything like that. Maybe a little sleepy? Though that might just be your relief making you tired.
> You don't recall.
> "You don't need to hug me. It looked like it was coming off a bit already anyways. You probably could've kept doing whatever made it like that and gotten it off that way."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 05, 2021, 12:49:26 AM
>Feel sad about being denied a thank you hug.
>Wince at the thought of Ruukoto continuing to tug on it and potentially getting even more hurt...
>"I mean I couldn't even touch it myself without getting hurt."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 05, 2021, 12:52:40 AM
>Shake your head
>"No, Ruukoto loosened it and lost a hand.  I don't know what would've happened if just loosening caused it to explode."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 05, 2021, 12:56:01 AM
>Shake your head
>"No, Ruukoto loosened it and lost a hand.  I don't know what would've happened if just loosening caused it to explode."
>Don't say this. This will probably cause her attitude to tank because someone got hurt because of us.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 05, 2021, 06:05:32 AM
>Feel sad about being denied a thank you hug.
>Wince at the thought of Ruukoto continuing to tug on it and potentially getting even more hurt...
>"I mean I couldn't even touch it myself without getting hurt."
>Shake your head
>"No, Ruukoto loosened it and lost a hand.  I don't know what would've happened if just loosening caused it to explode."
>Don't say this. This will probably cause her attitude to tank because someone got hurt because of us.
> You feel a bit sad. But surely she'll still feel accepting since she took the offer of your time.
> "Maybe you could've gotten someone who doesn't get hurt then? Or at least, that getting hurt wouldn't actually matter to them. Fairies for example, or an immortal."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 05, 2021, 06:11:33 AM
>"W-Well I tried it with the other shrine maiden, and she sent me here because she couldn't get it off. She even tried cutting the hair it was tied to and everything. ...Well except trying to burn it off but she obviously refused that..."

//Still not sure if we should bring up the Ruukoto incident, but considering Reimu suggested finding someone where injury doesn't matter then if we're vague about it than maybe. Still not sure if it's a good idea so...

>Only do the following if someone approves this specific action. (Do not count ">Naz" posts as approval.)
>>"Plus I met a person like that on my way here who grabbed the ribbon on a whim... They... kinda lost an arm..."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 05, 2021, 06:32:40 AM
 >>"Plus I met a person like that on my way here who grabbed the ribbon on a whim... They... kinda lost an arm..."

>Who did you tick off to get a cursed bomb ribbon stuck to your head?
>Is there something we did or do that would deserve that?

// Knowing that Ruukoto isn't human and how nonchalantly she was about loosing a hand Reimu won't worry.

//There was no way to know the ribbon was actually a bomb.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 05, 2021, 09:03:05 AM
>"W-Well I tried it with the other shrine maiden, and she sent me here because she couldn't get it off. She even tried cutting the hair it was tied to and everything. ...Well except trying to burn it off but she obviously refused that..."

//Still not sure if we should bring up the Ruukoto incident, but considering Reimu suggested finding someone where injury doesn't matter then if we're vague about it than maybe. Still not sure if it's a good idea so...

>Only do the following if someone approves this specific action. (Do not count ">Naz" posts as approval.)
>>"Plus I met a person like that on my way here who grabbed the ribbon on a whim... They... kinda lost an arm..."
>>"Plus I met a person like that on my way here who grabbed the ribbon on a whim... They... kinda lost an arm..."

>Who did you tick off to get a cursed bomb ribbon stuck to your head?
>Is there something we did or do that would deserve that?

// Knowing that Ruukoto isn't human and how nonchalantly she was about loosing a hand Reimu won't worry.

//There was no way to know the ribbon was actually a bomb.
> "Huh. Well of course Sanae's not as skilled as I am at these sort of things."
> "Seeing as you didn't ask me to help them, I'm guessing they're fine now? That or they're the kind of person to tell you not to worry." Reimu puts a hand to her chin, whispering to herself. "Or they died. But I can tell there haven't been any dying humans near her." She shrugs. "Anyways, I'll let you rest and get yourself situated here before you start putting in effort with the time you promised. You'd better take it while you can."

> You hope you didn't anger a bomb goddess or something in the past...
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 05, 2021, 09:08:55 AM
>"W-Well they insisted they were fine, and the injury really didn't seem to bother them. I still feel really bad that they got hurt trying to help me though..."

>"Okay. Is it alright if I sit on the steps? If not I could look for a rock or something while I wait."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 05, 2021, 09:39:37 AM
>Scrunch your face
>"She said something really weird after the explosion.  She said she repairable."

>"Will the ribbon become an exploding yokai?"

>dismiss your shadow dress

>create a shadow sun hat
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 05, 2021, 08:08:20 PM
>"W-Well they insisted they were fine, and the injury really didn't seem to bother them. I still feel really bad that they got hurt trying to help me though..."

>"Okay. Is it alright if I sit on the steps? If not I could look for a rock or something while I wait."
>Scrunch your face
>"She said something really weird after the explosion.  She said she repairable."

>"Will the ribbon become an exploding yokai?"

>dismiss your shadow dress

>create a shadow sun hat
> You make a nice and covering sun hat out of darkness. Maybe it should be called a moon hat...
> "It's just a regular hair accessory now. The seal- er, the enchantment on it that prevented you from touching it is gone. It won't turn into a youkai or anything. You can even rip it up if you want. As for that person... Maybe they were a Tsukumogami or something. Hm... They couldn't be if they could touch this..." Reimu looks to the ribbon in hand.

> Reimu doesn't seem against you sitting on the steps... She hasn't told you to scram either. You're either fine to do so, or she's waiting to tell you where you can rest.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 05, 2021, 08:13:13 PM
>"Huh, so it was a seal? Miss Sanae told me it was either a blessing, seal, or curse, and I was thinking it had to be one of the last two."

>"Makes me wonder why I had that on me, though... if only I could remember..."

>Sit on the steps for now.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 05, 2021, 08:22:27 PM
>"Do mikos or priests usually seal weak yokai?"

>Is our hat better than the one we made before our ribbon was removed?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 05, 2021, 08:43:20 PM
>"Huh, so it was a seal? Miss Sanae told me it was either a blessing, seal, or curse, and I was thinking it had to be one of the last two."

>"Makes me wonder why I had that on me, though... if only I could remember..."

>Sit on the steps for now.
>"Do mikos or priests usually seal weak yokai?"

>Is our hat better than the one we made before our ribbon was removed?
> You sit down on the steps.
> Yes. It's an actual hat, rather than just a sphere on your head like before.

> "No. It's usually for ones that are too strong, or troublesome to exterminate. You're not that strong, so you might've been troublesome for someone. Or had the potential to become troublesome or strong... Whatever it was, don't forget you still owe me!"
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 05, 2021, 08:52:03 PM
>"Of cour-Eh...?!"
>Poke our sun hat.
>Face of joy.
>"I shaped my darkness! I can't believe it! I actually shaped my darkness!"
>Happy bouncing.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 05, 2021, 09:30:59 PM
>Create another moon hat in our hands and look it over
>Admire the hat

>"Look miss Reimu!  It is a hat!"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 05, 2021, 11:50:42 PM
>"Of cour-Eh...?!"
>Poke our sun hat.
>Face of joy.
>"I shaped my darkness! I can't believe it! I actually shaped my darkness!"
>Happy bouncing.
>Create another moon hat in our hands and look it over
>Admire the hat

>"Look miss Reimu!  It is a hat!"
> You make another in your hands, admiring it's shape. Not just a simple sphere. Not even multiple together. You haven't even seen a sun hat in quite a while, yet you've managed this!
> "Uh... Huh. So you can actually make shapes out of your darkness other than that circle." Reimu sits down on the steps as well.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 06, 2021, 12:17:04 AM
>"I know, right? Before it would be a sphere no matter what! This is the first time it's been anything else... Do you think the ribbon was the reason why?"
>Here comes inspiration! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIAyfmT3Hvw)
>"Hang on..."

>Make a sphere around our head!
>Can.
>We.
>See?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 06, 2021, 12:20:07 AM
>Is the hat solid or can our hand pass through
-> If not then try to make the hat into a physical object.

>"I didn't know either until now."

>"let's see how complex it can get."

>Lengthen your shadow towards the torii
>Have a shadow copy of Rumia crawl out of it then have it wave to us.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 06, 2021, 01:17:01 AM
>"I know, right? Before it would be a sphere no matter what! This is the first time it's been anything else... Do you think the ribbon was the reason why?"
>Here comes inspiration! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIAyfmT3Hvw)
>"Hang on..."

>Make a sphere around our head!
>Can.
>We.
>See?
>Is the hat solid or can our hand pass through
-> If not then try to make the hat into a physical object.

>"I didn't know either until now."

>"let's see how complex it can get."

>Lengthen your shadow towards the torii
>Have a shadow copy of Rumia crawl out of it then have it wave to us.
> Your hand passes right through the hat...
> You try to make it solid... Though you can't seem to manage. It just stays passable through. Or pass throughable.

> You make a sphere around your head.
> Nope. Still blind. You can still let a bit of light pass through to see things inside, but that doesn't help with seeing outside of the darkne-
> Ah, it does this time! You can see a bit outside, from inside!

> "It could be. Or you just started trying and thinking more, I guess." Reimu answers.

> It already seems bigger. Though when you try, it doesn't get any longer.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 06, 2021, 01:18:26 AM
>Could we do that with the sphere before?
>If not:
>>"Wow, I can actually see now... N-Not that I couldn't before or anything!"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 06, 2021, 01:46:33 AM
>"Huh, maybe I just needed to practice making hats."

>make spellcard Mad Haberdasher Sign: Unlimited Hat Works

>Dismiss your shadows except the sun hat on our head

>Try to write "Hakurei Shrine Special Event" with your darkness in the air

>See if you can brighten an area by pulling the darkness out of it
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 06, 2021, 04:35:47 AM
>Could we do that with the sphere before?
>If not:
>>"Wow, I can actually see now... N-Not that I couldn't before or anything!"
>"Huh, maybe I just needed to practice making hats."

>make spellcard Mad Haberdasher Sign: Unlimited Hat Works

>Dismiss your shadows except the sun hat on our head

>Try to write "Hakurei Shrine Special Event" with your darkness in the air

>See if you can brighten an area by pulling the darkness out of it
> You couldn't do that before.
> You get rid of the sphere.
> You give an attempt at making text with your darkness. Just like the hat, it works.
> Though your next experiment doesn't seem to do anything.
> "Special event? What special event?" Reimu questions.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 06, 2021, 05:20:02 AM
>"There’s a special event?  Can I go?"

//Not sure if Rumia would immediately understand that Reimu is talking about Rumia's writing.

// I wanted to see if we could advertise the shrine with shadow graffiti.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 06, 2021, 06:20:23 AM
>After Reimu's reaction.
>"Oh, wait... You mean the writing. Silly me. I-I just wanted to test to see if I could make writing with darkness and that was um... the first thing that came to mind..."
>"I-If you really are planning an event by coincidence thought I would still like to go... I don't have many friends so I don't get invited to stuff..."
>Sad Rumia face
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 06, 2021, 06:58:34 AM
>"There’s a special event?  Can I go?"

//Not sure if Rumia would immediately understand that Reimu is talking about Rumia's writing.

// I wanted to see if we could advertise the shrine with shadow graffiti.
>After Reimu's reaction.
>"Oh, wait... You mean the writing. Silly me. I-I just wanted to test to see if I could make writing with darkness and that was um... the first thing that came to mind..."
>"I-If you really are planning an event by coincidence thought I would still like to go... I don't have many friends so I don't get invited to stuff..."
>Sad Rumia face
> "I'm not planning any special event."

> "Mm..." Reimu frowns a bit. "Well, we'll see about it. I hope you know that if such a thing does end up happening, you'll end up having to work a lot to prepare and execute it."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 06, 2021, 07:31:50 AM
>"Of course. I told you I'd donate my time after all."
>Pause for a moment.
>"So um... do you want me to call you Boss or anything like that while I'm giving you my time, Miss Hakurei Shrine Maiden?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 06, 2021, 07:38:01 AM
>"That doesn't sound so bad."

>Lay back and use your arms as a pillow

>"It's a lot better than my current job.  People would like the work I'd do.  There's food and sake.  And I'd learn to make tasty food."

//By job I am referring to a yokai's job to hunt humans
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 06, 2021, 07:56:14 AM
>"Of course. I told you I'd donate my time after all."
>Pause for a moment.
>"So um... do you want me to call you Boss or anything like that while I'm giving you my time, Miss Hakurei Shrine Maiden?"
>"That doesn't sound so bad."

>Lay back and use your arms as a pillow

>"It's a lot better than my current job.  People would like the work I'd do.  There's food and sake.  And I'd learn to make tasty food."

//By job I am referring to a yokai's job to hunt humans
> "Reimu. That's fine enough."
> You lie back. It sounds like a good idea to just drift off into sleep like this...
> "You'll be even more useful if you learn that, yeah." Reimu nods a bit.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 06, 2021, 08:05:12 AM
>make the sun hat cover our face and close our eyes

>Fall asleep with a smile, life is looking up
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 06, 2021, 08:15:47 AM
// Ribbon off already? If this were a speedrun that'd be world record pace!

> Wow, when was the last time we had such a productive day?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 06, 2021, 08:23:52 AM
>As we relax wonder if we should pay any respects to whatever deity inhabits this shrine. Their Maiden did help us after all, it's only fair we give thanks.
>We should probably ask Reimu after we awaken or something... She would know whether or not we'd be allowed after all.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 06, 2021, 09:03:31 PM
>make the sun hat cover our face and close our eyes

>Fall asleep with a smile, life is looking up
// Ribbon off already? If this were a speedrun that'd be world record pace!

> Wow, when was the last time we had such a productive day?
>As we relax wonder if we should pay any respects to whatever deity inhabits this shrine. Their Maiden did help us after all, it's only fair we give thanks.
>We should probably ask Reimu after we awaken or something... She would know whether or not we'd be allowed after all.
> You relax and put the darkness hat over your face.
> You've never had a day as good as this. You feel like nothing can ruin this! Even if you go hungry for the rest of the day, you wouldn't have the ribbon on anymore!
> You don't know how you could even pay respects to a deity that isn't even known well...
> Relaxed at your goal finally being reached, you let yourself fall into a short nap...

> Unfortunately, a delicious smell disturbs you midway through your sleep, rousing you back up.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 06, 2021, 09:06:50 PM
>Float tiredly, nose-first, while letting our limbs dangle beneath us, towards the smell.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 06, 2021, 10:19:13 PM
>inhale deeply
>savor the smell
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 07, 2021, 01:31:44 AM
>Float tiredly, nose-first, while letting our limbs dangle beneath us, towards the smell.
>inhale deeply
>savor the smell
> You follow your nose, smelling... meat? Some really good meat!
> "H-Hey watch out." A voice speaks right ahead of you. Though at least you don't seem to bump into anything.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 07, 2021, 01:43:46 AM
>Do we recognize the voice?
>Stop and open eyes.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 07, 2021, 01:57:58 AM
>Look around in confusion as the sleep vanishes

>Cautiously feel where our ribbon was

>"It wasn't  a dream?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 07, 2021, 03:09:46 AM
>Do we recognize the voice?
>Stop and open eyes.
>Look around in confusion as the sleep vanishes

>Cautiously feel where our ribbon was

>"It wasn't  a dream?"
> You do not.
> You feel for your ribbon... Still gone!
> There's a human here with a plate of meat... You're still at the Hakurei Shrine too.
> "What are you talking about? Are you a youkai?" The human questions.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 07, 2021, 04:22:27 AM
>"Eh, yes?"

>cough into your fist
>Did Remilia or her maid do that when trying to be dignified?

>"I'm Rumia.  I'm helping around the shrine.  Are you here to see miss Reimu?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 07, 2021, 06:21:50 AM
>Examine human.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 07, 2021, 11:09:25 AM
>"Eh, yes?"

>cough into your fist
>Did Remilia or her maid do that when trying to be dignified?

>"I'm Rumia.  I'm helping around the shrine.  Are you here to see miss Reimu?"
>Examine human.
> You don't think you've seen Remilia or her maid cough before...
> Now that you look at them, it seems like it's just Reimu. Well, older. How long were you asleep? At least she still seems to be alive. Naturally, you wouldn't expect her to die easily.
> "That's a bit weird for you to ask, isn't it? You don't look like you're helping much, by the way."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 07, 2021, 05:12:58 PM
> "Oh sorry, just a little sleepy"
> Rub our eyes and take a closer loom at Reimu?

> Cheerfully "What is it you'd like help with?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 07, 2021, 05:19:06 PM
>"I don't get asked if I'm a youkai.  It really threw me off."

>"I just started working here today."

>Try to see if you look the same
>"Are my eyes still red?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 07, 2021, 05:23:33 PM
>"Are you related to Miss Reimu? You look like an older version of her."
>"W-Wait... I-I didn't fall asleep for years, did I!?!?!"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Branneg Xy on February 07, 2021, 08:25:44 PM
> You don't think you've seen Remilia or her maid cough before...
> Now that you look at them, it seems like it's just Reimu. Well, older. How long were you asleep? At least she still seems to be alive. Naturally, you wouldn't expect her to die easily.
> "That's a bit weird for you to ask, isn't it? You don't look like you're helping much, by the way."
>_
// A Timeskip to Future! Reimu or the Sendai/Predecessor Hakurei Miko? //

> Blink and gaze around:  " Oh... Then is there anything I could help with right now or soon? "
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 08, 2021, 01:58:12 AM
> "Oh sorry, just a little sleepy"
> Rub our eyes and take a closer loom at Reimu?

> Cheerfully "What is it you'd like help with?"
>"I don't get asked if I'm a youkai.  It really threw me off."

>"I just started working here today."

>Try to see if you look the same
>"Are my eyes still red?"
>"Are you related to Miss Reimu? You look like an older version of her."
>"W-Wait... I-I didn't fall asleep for years, did I!?!?!"
// A Timeskip to Future! Reimu or the Sendai/Predecessor Hakurei Miko? //

> Blink and gaze around:  " Oh... Then is there anything I could help with right now or soon? "
> You rub your eyes, examining the woman.
> She's much bigger. Her hair has grown out too, though at the cost of her hair accessories. Not much else has changed...
> You take a look at yourself. Everything is the same, including the ribbon missing.
> Looking around, the grass might've grown a bit, and things look a little different...
> In your investigation of the surroundings and yourself, you notice your shadow is missing...

> The woman stares at you for a bit... "Alright, sure. I'm Reimu..." She sighs. You can't tell if she's being genuine but annoyed that you forgot her, or tired of your "weird" questions and giving up.
> "And if you did fall asleep for years?" Reimu(?) questions. "I don't need any help right now."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 08, 2021, 02:02:51 AM
>"Oh no! Ohnoohnoohno... that means I never paid you back for helping me with my ribbon! That makes me a bad girl!"
>Sad Rumia noises.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 08, 2021, 02:36:54 AM
>Step back until our back hits the wall
>slide down the wall

>After we calm down a bit at learning we lied say, "I'm sorry."

>Are we doing anything to or with our shadow?

//That missing shadow is troubling.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 08, 2021, 02:51:43 AM
> Are we just having a nightmare!?

> Try imagining that it's raining, or try to will the skies to rain and see if anything changes

> If something does change immediately revert it back and breathe a sigh of relief knowing its just a dream
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 08, 2021, 05:25:07 AM
>"Oh no! Ohnoohnoohno... that means I never paid you back for helping me with my ribbon! That makes me a bad girl!"
>Sad Rumia noises.
>Step back until our back hits the wall
>slide down the wall

>After we calm down a bit at learning we lied say, "I'm sorry."

>Are we doing anything to or with our shadow?

//That missing shadow is troubling.
> Are we just having a nightmare!?

> Try imagining that it's raining, or try to will the skies to rain and see if anything changes

> If something does change immediately revert it back and breathe a sigh of relief knowing its just a dream
> You back against the wall and slump down.
> "Sleep is something natural. Having the help of someone more energized is better than having someone trying to stave away sleep. So you've done nothing wrong."
> You try to imagine rain, or at least hope for rain?
> It... rains! It's raining. Little drips on your hair, and your hands, and-
> Well, nothing's changing. Despite how you try to hope and imagine, rain does not fall.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 08, 2021, 05:40:24 AM
>Nod numbly

>Let your mind wonder
-> Realize that Reimu would have realized you are a yokai.

>"Who are you really?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 08, 2021, 05:58:34 AM
> Maybe we're reliving a past memory?  Any feelings of deja vu?

> Why's she being so nice to us?

> Does Reimu(?) have a shadow?

> "Sorry about all these questions, it's just that you look like someone I know"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 08, 2021, 06:34:40 AM
>Look around.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 08, 2021, 09:51:21 AM
>Nod numbly

>Let your mind wonder
-> Realize that Reimu would have realized you are a yokai.

>"Who are you really?
> Maybe we're reliving a past memory?  Any feelings of deja vu?

> Why's she being so nice to us?

> Does Reimu(?) have a shadow?

> "Sorry about all these questions, it's just that you look like someone I know"
>Look around.
> Reimu(?) Definitely feels familiar. Someone you realized was actually pretty nice, despite how strong she usually is. Her appearance is even familiar, though it's not quite right. This isn't how you remember her looking... Something's missing. You'd guess that it's her hair accessories. That or you're overthinking it and trying to find something to make an excuse for not realizing it was Reimu...
> She does indeed have a shadow.

> "Who are you really? You claim to be Rumia, but you've changed too, haven't you?" She points to your feet, or maybe your absence of a shadow, before continuing into the shrine with the meat. "The Rumia I know wouldn't just settle for calling herself a youkai either. She'd at least go by "Youkai of Twilight" or "Youkai of the Dusk" and similar titles. Even getting scared about being a bad girl? If you're disguising as her, you've hardly done any of your research on her properly."

> You look around. Nothing has changed. Reimu(?) went in the shrine, and is sitting with the meat at the table within.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 08, 2021, 09:56:05 AM
>Follow.
>"...I'd call myself those things?"
>Look confused.
>"Sorry... I had this weird ribbon tied to me for a while, and I can't remember anything about how I got it or anytime before then... I was actually kinda hoping some of those memories would come back to me after I got it off..."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 08, 2021, 11:29:23 AM
>"...I'd call myself those things?"
>Look confused.
>"Sorry... I had this weird ribbon tied to me for a while, and I can't remember anything about how I got it or anytime before then... I was actually kinda hoping some of those memories would come back to me after I got it off..."

>Don't do this
//On the first page it says we call ourselves yokai of dust and twilight

>Before we follow
->Look unsettled by her question
--> Consider if we've changed that much in the few days we spent trying to get rid of our ribbon.
--> Do we still feel like a yokai
--> Mess with our darkness to make sure everything is alright with us

>after following, "I still owe you, Reimu, for removing my ribbon.  Please allow me to express my gratitude and to keep my word."

// If this is reality we should meet with one of our old pals and find out what has happened in our absence.  Just a thought but darkness can also refer to the negative emotions and evil of humans.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 08, 2021, 04:32:04 PM
> Before anything else:
> "Is that so~?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 08, 2021, 06:01:15 PM
>Don't do this
//On the first page it says we call ourselves yokai of dust and twilight
>Follow.
>"...I'd call myself those things?"
>Look confused.
>"Sorry... I had this weird ribbon tied to me for a while, and I can't remember anything about how I got it or anytime before then... I was actually kinda hoping some of those memories would come back to me after I got it off..."
>Only omit the first two lines.
>Still do the "Look confused" and below.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 08, 2021, 10:45:59 PM
> Before anything else:
> "Is that so~?"
>Follow.
>"...I'd call myself those things?"
>Look confused.
>"Sorry... I had this weird ribbon tied to me for a while, and I can't remember anything about how I got it or anytime before then... I was actually kinda hoping some of those memories would come back to me after I got it off..."
>Don't do this
//On the first page it says we call ourselves yokai of dust and twilight

>Before we follow
->Look unsettled by her question
--> Consider if we've changed that much in the few days we spent trying to get rid of our ribbon.
--> Do we still feel like a yokai
--> Mess with our darkness to make sure everything is alright with us

>after following, "I still owe you, Reimu, for removing my ribbon.  Please allow me to express my gratitude and to keep my word."

// If this is reality we should meet with one of our old pals and find out what has happened in our absence.  Just a thought but darkness can also refer to the negative emotions and evil of humans.
>Only omit the first two lines.
>Still do the "Look confused" and below.
> You do still feel like a youkai.
> And try to use your darkness by forming a sphere. Yup, still works.

> You follow Reimu(?) in.
> "Should you really be offering help right now? If you're missing memories, it sounds like you're the one who needs help." She reasons.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 08, 2021, 11:25:26 PM
>"I mean, it's not like they're affecting my ability to live or anything... Besides, I can always work on that problem later, right now I'd rather make good on my word to help in exchange for getting that ribbon off of me."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 09, 2021, 12:49:17 AM
>"They've been missing for a long time and a little longer won't hurt."

//Flag raised
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 09, 2021, 06:33:42 AM
>"I mean, it's not like they're affecting my ability to live or anything... Besides, I can always work on that problem later, right now I'd rather make good on my word to help in exchange for getting that ribbon off of me."
>"They've been missing for a long time and a little longer won't hurt."

//Flag raised
> "That won't do. You've got the perfect chance to now. I don't need help right now, as I've said before, so..."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 09, 2021, 06:47:29 AM
>"But whatever happened to 'Don't forget you still owe me'? If you really are Miss Reimu and all."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 09, 2021, 06:57:49 AM
>Frown

>"That's true."

>Place a spellcard on the table
>"A reminder to the both of us that I'm obligated to help you whenever you want or need."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 09, 2021, 07:13:17 AM
>Hold off on giving the spellcard just yet.

//Just in case this isn't a Future!Reimu.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 09, 2021, 08:23:41 AM
>"But whatever happened to 'Don't forget you still owe me'? If you really are Miss Reimu and all."
>Frown

>"That's true."

>Place a spellcard on the table
>"A reminder to the both of us that I'm obligated to help you whenever you want or need."
>Hold off on giving the spellcard just yet.

//Just in case this isn't a Future!Reimu.
> "How do I know that's not just another memory you'll forget and decide you can remember it another time? What about the promises you've made in the past and forgotten about? If you made any, that is."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 09, 2021, 08:28:28 AM
>"Because that is a memory I've made after having the ribbon put on me. It's only the stuff from before then that's gone."

>"And if that were true, wouldn't some concerned or angry people have come after me while I was in that state because I apparently broke a promise I don't remember? Plus I'm not entirely sure how old I am either, so if it turns out I'm actually really old or something and some of those people -- assuming there were any I made promises to -- were human, then they might not be around anymore..."
>Feel a bit sad at that thought.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 09, 2021, 09:01:43 AM
//This seems like a more jaded Reimu who sees the worse in people.  Action is what she needs to see.

//Also I want to move on and confirm we are in a future Gensokyo.

>"I will never be able to prove to you with words.  That's why I will prove myself by by actions."

>"Eventually I should find you at a time you want help."

>"I'll be back miss Reimu."

>step out of the shrine
>Where can we find Mystia
>Do we think Cirno would be able to tell us anything?

>Go meet Adelind, she promised free food
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 09, 2021, 09:13:30 AM
//It's also possible this is still a dream or weird vision. Esp with the missing shadow and all.
>"Eventually I should find you at a time you want help."

>"I'll be back miss Reimu."

>step out of the shrine
>Where can we find Mystia
>Do we think Cirno would be able to tell us anything?
>Don't do this.

//It was established early on that this version of Rumia has no friends, and is only barely acquainted with a minority of team 9 members. The team itself might not exist yet in this continuity as well.

//As such we don't really have a logical reason to seek out either of the two.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 09, 2021, 09:52:09 AM
>Try to manipulate the metaphysical darkness in our heart
>Try pulling darkness out of us
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 09, 2021, 09:56:28 AM
>Try to manipulate the metaphysical darkness in our heart
>Carefully. Wouldn't want to accidentally turn us into "murderous rampage mode" or something.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 09, 2021, 10:17:06 AM
>"Because that is a memory I've made after having the ribbon put on me. It's only the stuff from before then that's gone."

>"And if that were true, wouldn't some concerned or angry people have come after me while I was in that state because I apparently broke a promise I don't remember? Plus I'm not entirely sure how old I am either, so if it turns out I'm actually really old or something and some of those people -- assuming there were any I made promises to -- were human, then they might not be around anymore..."
>Feel a bit sad at that thought.
//This seems like a more jaded Reimu who sees the worse in people.  Action is what she needs to see.

//Also I want to move on and confirm we are in a future Gensokyo.

>"I will never be able to prove to you with words.  That's why I will prove myself by by actions."

>"Eventually I should find you at a time you want help."

>"I'll be back miss Reimu."

>step out of the shrine
>Where can we find Mystia
>Do we think Cirno would be able to tell us anything?

>Go meet Adelind, she promised free food
//It's also possible this is still a dream or weird vision. Esp with the missing shadow and all.>Don't do this.

//It was established early on that this version of Rumia has no friends, and it only barely acquainted with a minority of team 9 members. The team itself might not exist yet in this continuity as well.

//As such we don't really have a logical reason to seek out either of the two.
>Try to manipulate the metaphysical darkness in our heart
>Try pulling darkness out of us
>Carefully. Wouldn't want to accidentally turn us into "murderous rampage mode" or something.
> You try to manipulate darkness within you, but nothing seems to come from such attempts.

> "Hm... It really seems like you're not gonna remember anything huh. I can't just be direct and help you with that either." Reimu(?) stands up. "You do at least know that I look familiar. But that's missing some bits." She touches where her hair tubes used to be. "It shouldn't have been that long. I think I get what's going on at least. I'm thinking we could go about this the easy way and by force, or the hard way."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 09, 2021, 11:08:56 AM
>Try and imagine Reimu?'s hair as shorter than where her tube were.
>Does she remind us of someone other than Reimu?

>pinch yourself

>"What's going on?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 09, 2021, 03:37:41 PM
>"Um... maybe we can try a game of Hot/Cold? I guess who you are and you tell me how close I am?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 09, 2021, 04:02:16 PM
> "Could you explain your theory please?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 09, 2021, 05:08:57 PM
>Try and imagine Reimu?'s hair as shorter than where her tube were.
>Does she remind us of someone other than Reimu?

>pinch yourself

>"What's going on?"
>"Um... maybe we can try a game of Hot/Cold? I guess who you are and you tell me how close I am?"
> "Could you explain your theory please?"
> You try to imagine Reimu(?)'s hair as being shorter. But nothing changes.
> No. That's definitely the Hakurei Shrine Maiden to you. There's no way you'd get her mixed up with Sanae either... You're pretty sure at least.
> You pinch yourself, which obviously doesn't feel too great... It hurts, and you don't wake up or anything, so maybe this isn't a dream?

> "I can't tell you what's going on if you don't know it at least a bit already."
> "Well, I think you're not fully realizing yourself. Or the state you're in, maybe. As in, forgetting memories. I was going to try some blunt force to hopefully fix one of those. That or take it slow and just try slightly memorable things that you still have some memory of."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 09, 2021, 06:41:19 PM
>"I understand."

>Try to remember back to before the ribbon

>We sound like we were powerful and haughty.  Does that bring any memories.

>Tell the miko if we remember anything
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 09, 2021, 07:16:33 PM
> Before that
> Jokingly "I guess a whack to the head can do wonders~"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 09, 2021, 08:19:50 PM
>Phil
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 09, 2021, 08:59:00 PM
>Phil
> "Get up on the hydra's back!"
>"I understand."

>Try to remember back to before the ribbon

>We sound like we were powerful and haughty.  Does that bring any memories.

>Tell the miko if we remember anything
> Before that
> Jokingly "I guess a whack to the head can do wonders~"
> You try to jog your memory... Powerful and Haughty...
> All that comes to mind is Cirno and Remilia.

> "Hmm... Come and try to take a bite out of my arm. Without asking, that is." Reimu(?) holds her arm out in front of her.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 09, 2021, 09:02:52 PM
>"Is... is that really okay? I mean you're a shrine maiden and all and me being a youkai biting you sounds like a thing that would make an angry god attack me or something..."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 09, 2021, 09:40:29 PM
>Right attacking a miko, a hakurei miko.

>Probably want to stretch first, wouldn't want to pull a leg muscle biting a hakurei miko

>Do some stretches because you are totally not afraid of angry mikos.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 09, 2021, 09:53:14 PM
>"Is... is that really okay? I mean you're a shrine maiden and all and me being a youkai biting you sounds like a thing that would make an angry god attack me or something..."
>Right attacking a miko, a hakurei miko.

>Probably want to stretch first, wouldn't want to pull a leg muscle biting a hakurei miko

>Do some stretches because you are totally not afraid of angry mikos.
> You stretch a little... Maybe she's joking?
> "Are you really Rumia? You're acting like a human. And one who's never even killed before at that."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 09, 2021, 09:56:59 PM
>"Of course I am... its just... attacking just any human is much different than attacking someone who literally has a God looking after them."
>"...Oh what the hell."

>Rumia used Bite.

>Silently pray to the Hakurei God not to smite us because their Miko DID ask for it...

//Feel free to counter this.

//Edit: Fixed autocorrect changing "smite" to "admire" for some reason.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 09, 2021, 10:17:29 PM
> make a shadow wall between us and thin enough we can see her

>Take to the air so she can't  hear us

>Go to left and then head towards her torso and get in close so she can't throw or hit us with anything

>Bite to draw blood and not flesh

Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 09, 2021, 10:55:08 PM
>"Of course I am... its just... attacking just any human is much different than attacking someone who literally has a God looking after them."
>"...Oh what the hell."

>Rumia used Bite.

>Silently pray to the Hakurei God not to smite us because their Miko DID ask for it...

//Feel free to counter this.

//Edit: Fixed autocorrect changing "smite" to "admire" for some reason.
> make a shadow wall between us and thin enough we can see her

>Take to the air so she can't  hear us

>Go to left and then head towards her torso and get in close so she can't throw or hit us with anything

>Bite to draw blood and not flesh


> You hope you don't unfairly receive any divine retribution...
> You make a wall of darkness between the two of you. Well, at least you can still control darkness more than just spheres.
> And begin to fly quietly.
> Then, in a quick motion, you dart to where Reimu(?) was, trying to bite into her.
> You... Succeed? But she doesn't even flinch...
> You don't even feel any blood come out before you're suddenly smacked off, getting knocked into the opposite wall.
> "What are you doing?" Reimu(?) questions. "I said try to take a bite out of me, not nibble. Dogs bite harder than that. Or are you actually just trying to make fun of me?"
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 09, 2021, 10:57:41 PM
>Did we actually draw blood or leave any kind of wound at all?

>"...If you insist..."
>Mentally apologize to Hakurei God.
>Rumia used Crunch.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 09, 2021, 11:06:59 PM

> Then, in a quick motion, you dart to where Reimu(?) was, trying to bite into her.
> You... Succeed? But she doesn't even flinch...
> You don't even feel any blood come out before you're suddenly smacked off, getting knocked into the opposite wall.
//  O_O
//Oni Miko

>Bite as hard as you can
>Give it all you've got even if it breaks your teeth
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 09, 2021, 11:16:03 PM
>Give it all you've got even if it breaks your teeth
> No we ain't sacrificing our pearly whites!
> (Obviously try harder but stop if we think it'll injure us)

> Also was that smack unnaturally powerful for what we'd expect (or have experienced) from the Hakurei maiden?
> And more importantly did it jog our memory?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 09, 2021, 11:50:05 PM
>Did we actually draw blood or leave any kind of wound at all?

>"...If you insist..."
>Mentally apologize to Hakurei God.
>Rumia used Crunch.
//  O_O
//Oni Miko

>Bite as hard as you can
>Give it all you've got even if it breaks your teeth
> No we ain't sacrificing our pearly whites!
> (Obviously try harder but stop if we think it'll injure us)

> Also was that smack unnaturally powerful for what we'd expect (or have experienced) from the Hakurei maiden?
> And more importantly did it jog our memory?
> You don't notice any wounds on her.
> You don't think you've had Reimu hit you before. At least, physically. With the incidents she resolves and the opponents much stronger than you that she fights, you believe that this strength is definitely still possible from her.
> No memory, just some pain.

> You charge forth again and put your all... er, well, a lot more at least, into it.
> Just like before, she doesn't move. But she does flinch as you manage to make her bleed.
> Yet once again, you're swatted off, hitting the wall again. Why even ask you to bite her if she's just gonna smack you for doing it?
> "That's more Youkai-like." Reimu(?) rubs her arm a bit. "But is that really it? Vampires would tear into ones' flesh, Oni would rip them limb from limb. I've beaten many kinds of youkai like that and worse. If this is all you have, then something big sounding like being the Youkai of Twilight is an exaggeration. You can't kill me with how weak you are, so at least show me that you can try to." Reimu(?) stands ready this time, as if really asking for it.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 09, 2021, 11:55:36 PM
>We have her blood in our mouth, right?
>If so, how does it taste? Does it seem familiar or provoke any other reaction?
>Or is it basically like having acid in our mouth since it's a Miko and all?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 09, 2021, 11:58:36 PM
> Get back up to try and charge for another attack

> But hesitate "I-I ... can't?  Can't bring myself to hurt someone who helped me..."
> Grab our head in confusion
> "S-so what if I can't kill you, why would I even want that!"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 10, 2021, 12:57:53 AM
>Try to imagine a haughty Rumia with strength on par with Yukari
>Do we remember anything

>If we've read manga
->Get ready to cover Reimu?'s face in case she doesn't give us a choice
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 10, 2021, 01:49:19 AM
>We have her blood in our mouth, right?
>If so, how does it taste? Does it seem familiar or provoke any other reaction?
>Or is it basically like having acid in our mouth since it's a Miko and all?
> Get back up to try and charge for another attack

> But hesitate "I-I ... can't?  Can't bring myself to hurt someone who helped me..."
> Grab our head in confusion
> "S-so what if I can't kill you, why would I even want that!"
>Try to imagine a haughty Rumia with strength on par with Yukari
>Do we remember anything

>If we've read manga
->Get ready to cover Reimu?'s face in case she doesn't give us a choice
> You didn't manage to keep any. She only seemed to bleed a bit after you were already knocked off.
> At least from her skin, she tasted like another human would, you think. You haven't had any in a while.

> You imagine yourself with strength like Yukari, but still nothing comes to mind. It's not like you can make those portals or whatever. And Yukari tends to have less rumors about her strength than Reimu too...

> You charge for Reimu(?), but stop partway.
> "I didn't ask if you would like to to try and kill me. I told you to try and kill me. You said that you still owe me, but now you wish to break that deal?"
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 10, 2021, 01:57:01 AM
>"N-No..."

>If nobody objects:
>>"Forgive me..."
>>Go for a jugular bite.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 10, 2021, 02:02:30 AM
>"I don't like this. I hate it.  Despite how much I hate your request I'm bound by my word," Rumia growls at the miko.

>Strike the crucified Saint pose. "Are you a human I can eat?"

>Fill the room darkness, but allow enough light to be able to see
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 10, 2021, 03:23:39 AM
> Before attacking

> Do we even have Youkai teeth?  Do a quick check with our hand
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 10, 2021, 03:28:01 AM
> While checking our teeth hide our other hand behind our back and see if we can materialize a physical - tangible darkness shape
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 10, 2021, 03:31:51 AM
> Before attacking

> Do we even have Youkai teeth?  Do a quick check with our hand
> While checking our teeth hide our other hand behind our back and see if we can materialize a physical - tangible darkness shape
> You bite your hand briefly while Reimu(?) waits, confirming that you do!
> And try to manifest a physical piece of darkness behind your back. Yet all you get is something your hand still passes through.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 10, 2021, 03:33:17 AM
>Continue actions in abeyance
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 10, 2021, 03:34:22 AM
// Then just go ahead and attack as per the other actions
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 10, 2021, 03:39:26 AM
>Naz

>After we get tossed use our agility to do quick strikes
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 10, 2021, 03:53:16 AM
>"N-No..."

>If nobody objects:
>>"Forgive me..."
>>Go for a jugular bite.
>"I don't like this. I hate it.  Despite how much I hate your request I'm bound by my word," Rumia growls at the miko.

>Strike the crucified Saint pose. "Are you a human I can eat?"

>Fill the room darkness, but allow enough light to be able to see
>Naz

>After we get tossed use our agility to do quick strikes
> You fill the room with your darkness, though not completely.
> Then charge towards Reimu(?) again, aiming for a more vital part.
> And manage to sink your teeth into... the meat she brought on a plate earlier?

> Your own neck is taken hold of moments after, and you're forced to the ground painfully.
> Despite the pain, the meat she stuffed in your face instead of her neck is at least really good. You wish you could swallow it, but she doesn't seem like she's letting you... Hitting her in this position isn't doing anything either.
> "Rumia would fit more being called an incarnation of darkness than a Youkai of Twilight, but I'm not the one deciding what she calls herself. Meanwhile, this darkness doesn't even bury the light, and I can still clearly see the light blonde hair of this fragile girl in front of me. What can you do with that physical body? Aren't Youkai primarily spiritual beings?"
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 10, 2021, 03:55:54 AM
>"Mmph mrgle frggle gwrmp!"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 10, 2021, 04:18:20 AM
>Have the Darkness coalesce into a wolf and attack Reimu? .

>Completely darken the room.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 10, 2021, 04:20:49 AM
> If we get a chance to speak
> "Wait!  What if there's another me you're thinking of?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 10, 2021, 04:46:51 AM
>"Mmph mrgle frggle gwrmp!"
>Have the Darkness coalesce into a wolf and attack Reimu? .

>Completely darken the room.
> If we get a chance to speak
> "Wait!  What if there's another me you're thinking of?"
> Reimu(?) Does not let up on her hold, preventing you from speaking.
> You try to make a wolf out of darkness to attack Reimu(?), yet the shape you form just goes right through her.
> You completely darken your surroundings.
> You, well, can't see anymore, but you don't feel her hand on your neck anymore either.
> This kind of darkness actually feels good. You can't see anything, yet it feels darker than when you close your eyes.
> In fact, it feels right. Nostalgic, too.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 10, 2021, 04:50:53 AM
>Are we on the floor? Or does it still feel like we're in the air where "Reimu" was holding us?
>Nostalgic in what way?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 10, 2021, 04:55:40 AM
// Rumia was on the ground before

> Feel our neck and check for Reimu's hand

> Now that we can't see can we feel anything through the darkness? Like a sixth sense for whatever's within our darkness?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 10, 2021, 05:09:05 AM
>Finish eating the meat
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 10, 2021, 06:05:23 AM
>Are we on the floor? Or does it still feel like we're in the air where "Reimu" was holding us?
>Nostalgic in what way?
// Rumia was on the ground before

> Feel our neck and check for Reimu's hand

> Now that we can't see can we feel anything through the darkness? Like a sixth sense for whatever's within our darkness?
>Finish eating the meat
> You don't feel like you are at either.
> It feels like when you're in your darkness sphere, but like something even before that.

> You feel your neck to see if Reimu(?)'s hand is still there, though don't feel either her hand or your neck.

> You give up on vision and try to just feel. Just as you do, the vision instead comes back. Rather than not seeing anything this time, you've got the exact opposite. You can see everything. Despite things being pitch black, you can perfectly make out each and every bit inside the shrine. The impacts you made from being flung after your attempts. The table where the other pieces of the meat are. Your opponent and her hand resting on an empty spot on floor. Even the other rooms. The cabinets with a bit of food stored. The bedroom where... Reimu is sleeping in...

> You try to finish the rest of the meat, and it, quite literally, gets consumed by the darkness you've spread. Or rather, yourself. With it's great taste, you're starting to remember...
> "That looks like you finally got it?" Reimu(?), no, the Hakurei Shrine Maiden before her, stands up.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 10, 2021, 06:07:44 AM
>"...I think I recognize you now... You're... Miss Reimu's predecessor, right...?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 10, 2021, 06:29:43 AM
>Naz

>Try to open open one of the cabinets
>Can we see inside Reimu?

>Is the previous shrine maiden Reimu's mother?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 10, 2021, 08:00:54 AM
>"...I think I recognize you now... You're... Miss Reimu's predecessor, right...?"
>Naz

>Try to open open one of the cabinets
>Can we see inside Reimu?

>Is the previous shrine maiden Reimu's mother?

> "That's right. Took you long enough."

> You try opening one of the cabinets, easily being able to do such.
> You can't see inside her.

> Even remembering her, you're actually not sure. You'd guess that she is...
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 10, 2021, 08:34:29 AM
>Thinking of of the previous shrine maiden do any memories of friendship or why she would help us surface?

>"There is still quite a bit missing, but thanks to you I have a start."

>pregnant pause

>"The ribbon, the presumed cause of my amnesia, who wanted it on me?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 10, 2021, 09:38:52 AM
>"...That would also make you Miss Reimu's mom, right? Or at least a close relative?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 10, 2021, 04:54:45 PM
> Quietly close the cabinets again

> "T-This is a little scary.."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 10, 2021, 08:04:55 PM
>Thinking of of the previous shrine maiden do any memories of friendship or why she would help us surface?

>"There is still quite a bit missing, but thanks to you I have a start."

>pregnant pause

>"The ribbon, the presumed cause of my amnesia, who wanted it on me?"
>"...That would also make you Miss Reimu's mom, right? Or at least a close relative?"
> Quietly close the cabinets again

> "T-This is a little scary.."
> You remember eating a lot more humans and asking much less... She did not like that very much. You did get along a bit at other times though, you think? You're not sure why she's helping you if that means you'd be able to use your powers more. Especially if she expects you to still eat humans as often...
> "I don't know. It looked good on her for a bit, but you looked better before that."
> "Think what you will of our relationship. Gensokyo needs a Hakurei Shrine Maiden, and she's the current."
> You close the cabinets.
> "Really now? Is the youkai of darkness scared of darkness?"
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 10, 2021, 08:18:40 PM
>"Why are you helping me anyway? From what little I remember I used to eat people way more often when I had full strength... And you didn't seem to like that..."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 10, 2021, 09:55:52 PM
>Chuckle

>"No, no.  'Twould be funny.  Being stuck in a vessel of flesh has made this form feel eldritch."

>If we can remember the form we used to take then try to take that shape

>Was Keine the village guardian before we were sealed

//Which would you prefer Neo, using us or Rumia
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Branneg Xy on February 10, 2021, 10:57:35 PM
> You remember eating a lot more humans and asking much less... She did not like that very much. You did get along a bit at other times though, you think? You're not sure why she's helping you if that means you'd be able to use your powers more. Especially if she expects you to still eat humans as often...
> "I don't know. It looked good on her for a bit, but you looked better before that."
> "Think what you will of our relationship. Gensokyo needs a Hakurei Shrine Maiden, and she's the current."
> You close the cabinets.
> "Really now? Is the youkai of darkness scared of darkness?"
>_

> " ...did anything particular,strange or notable happened at the time whem Reimu's Ribbon went missing and ended up placed on myself ?"

Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 11, 2021, 12:01:02 AM
> "Also umm, what do I look like from your perspective?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 11, 2021, 12:41:06 AM
> " ...did anything particular,strange or notable happened at the time whem Reimu's Ribbon went missing and ended up placed on myself ?"
>Don't say this. We've had no indication the ribbon was Reimu's.

//but on that note:
>When Reimu removed the ribbon, did we get a good look at it?
>Did it look like it belongs to anywhere we know in particular?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 11, 2021, 12:21:18 PM
>"Why are you helping me anyway? From what little I remember I used to eat people way more often when I had full strength... And you didn't seem to like that..."
>Chuckle

>"No, no.  'Twould be funny.  Being stuck in a vessel of flesh has made this form feel eldritch."

>If we can remember the form we used to take then try to take that shape

>Was Keine the village guardian before we were sealed

//Which would you prefer Neo, using us or Rumia
> "Also umm, what do I look like from your perspective?"
>Don't say this. We've had no indication the ribbon was Reimu's.

//but on that note:
>When Reimu removed the ribbon, did we get a good look at it?
>Did it look like it belongs to anywhere we know in particular?
> You try to take the form you had before... If you recall it...
> And, you manage. Just like your small one was... But bigger. Or rather, your original was shrunken in many ways to that form. Even your beautiful long hair was done in by that amulet.

> "You don't seem like you even wanted to bite me at all." The miko points out. "Also, there's a situation going on at this shrine thanks to you, and you probably couldn't stop it without better control of your abilities."

> You don't recall. It seems she at least wasn't as memorable as the Hakurei Shrine Maiden.
> "You didn't look like anything. At least to the untrained eye. Otherwise, I suppose you were like a shadow in the darkness, as impossible to notice as that seems."

> You did get a good look at the ribbon. It's complete unfamiliar though. You don't have a clue as to who would do it, or why, but you know you don't want it to repeat.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 11, 2021, 12:22:40 PM
>"A situation? What do you mean?"
>Concerned head tilt.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 11, 2021, 01:28:13 PM
>"Is there anything you can tell me about the situation?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 11, 2021, 04:13:51 PM
> "And more importantly how can I help with it?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 12, 2021, 10:26:24 AM
>"A situation? What do you mean?"
>Concerned head tilt.
>"Is there anything you can tell me about the situation?"
> "And more importantly how can I help with it?"
> "If I had to guess, I'd say that ribbon being removed made you lose control of your power. Which is why I suggested getting control back. The shrine's enveloped in a large... darkness. And the sky might be black too. Hopefully your shadow missing doesn't mean yet another thing on top of those. I can't see if it's back or not with you having all this darkness everywhere though. Also, whatever happened to the current Shrine Maiden is likely not much to worry about. She should be fine and awake in a while.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 12, 2021, 10:36:37 AM
>Try feeling for all your darkness then pull it back to you
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 12, 2021, 10:38:59 AM
>Frown.
>"Nobody's hurt are they?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 13, 2021, 05:15:54 AM
> Was there light as usual when we woke up?

> In a sad and confused tone "W-why didn't you just e-exterminate me earlier?  Like why go through all the trouble of helping a Y-Youkai?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 13, 2021, 05:54:47 AM
> Was there light as usual when we woke up?

> In a sad and confused tone "W-why didn't you just e-exterminate me earlier?  Like why go through all the trouble of helping a Y-Youkai?"

>Say this if our relationship with the previous miko was bad, neutral, or unknown
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 13, 2021, 09:22:38 AM
>Try feeling for all your darkness then pull it back to you
>Frown.
>"Nobody's hurt are they?"
> Was there light as usual when we woke up?

> In a sad and confused tone "W-why didn't you just e-exterminate me earlier?  Like why go through all the trouble of helping a Y-Youkai?"
>Say this if our relationship with the previous miko was bad, neutral, or unknown
> You make an attempt, managing to pull the darkness back to yourself.
> "Probably not. I don't know for sure."
> Yes there was light... You think.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 13, 2021, 09:23:52 AM
//So I assuming that means our relationship was good considering we didn't seem to say the other thing?

>Do things look better since we did that?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 13, 2021, 11:22:28 AM
>Relationships
>Do we remember having any hidden caches

>Did we make a big enough impact before that people should still fear us?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 13, 2021, 05:29:03 PM
> Look around is all the darkness gone?

> Did we revert to looking like we did before we made everything dark?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 13, 2021, 10:17:37 PM
//So I assuming that means our relationship was good considering we didn't seem to say the other thing?

>Do things look better since we did that?
>Relationships
>Do we remember having any hidden caches

>Did we make a big enough impact before that people should still fear us?
> Look around is all the darkness gone?

> Did we revert to looking like we did before we made everything dark?
> Relationships:
> Thinking back on it, the Previous Hakurei Shrine Maiden is someone you would consider close enough to be a friend. Maybe she wouldn't think the same, but her behavior here makes you believe such more than that you're just a necessity to be used. The two of you still fought in the past, but neither seemed to take the final blow. Whether that was on purpose, making an excuse, or being incapable of such. Eating her would definitely be a waste, but you'd also prefer to end her yourself rather than her dying to any other means. She uses her body more than spiritual techniques, though is also capable of using both of them together. Despite knowing her for quite some time, you never got her name, be it from herself, or Reimu. Some just called her Sendai, which she at least responded to after a bit.

> You remember there being another Priestess. Well... priest. Although you know how he looked, you never got his name either. His ability and potential seemed promising, but you don't know what happened to him. At least you're sure he was in Gensokyo before. You highly doubt he was killed by a youkai, at least. It's more likely that another human would do him in compared to that. You stopped seeing him even before being sealed, so it's a bit unlikely for him to be the perpetrator.

> Yukari Yakumo is another old Youkai like you. Likewise, she has her eyes on the Hakurei clan too, but supports it instead. If there could only be labels of Good and Evil in the world, she'd probably be Good, while you'd be Evil. It's twisted though. She supposedly does her acts with good intentions in the end, despite how they're carried out. Stealthily snatching oblivious outsiders up and stranding them in Gensokyo for Youkai to feast. Despite her ability you'd still consider yourself having a one up on her. She is the Gap Youkai, and you are the Darkness Youkai. A gap could still have darkness in it, but it's possible for there to be darkness with no gaps. You wonder if she didn't investigate this herself because of lack of ability, though she's probably just too lazy to do anything... It did concern a Hakurei Shrine Maiden, especially a somewhat vulnerable one like Reimu, but since she seems alright anyways, maybe she didn't need to bother.

> You, Rumia probably had a higher kill count than Yukari, but at least you asked your victims if you could eat them... sometimes. Their answer was usually a suggestion. You recall that if you were really hungry, they'd have better offered up a decent enough alternative. And even if you were full, an annoying or rude enough attitude would mean their death. Though those that had nothing to offer could still be spared if they were good enough people. There's many ways to ward off various youkai, and humans that want to live get well versed in them. But there's hardly anything to stop you. Of course, if you did just ignore anything they did or said and ate everyone regardless, you'd probably have been exterminated, with the help of Youkai and Human, even. Your power over darkness is absolute and unrivaled. It's not like you needed to use it to heavy extents though. It was more fun to use it as a support to your own strength and skills. You're kind of glad that even when you were sealed, you still kept that idea in your head.

> Another old legend was Kazami Yuuka. She acts the most innocent between you and Yukari, yet is definitely the most brutal. You aren't sure if she's ended more lives than you have. You wonder if she's been exterminated, or if not, sealed by now. You could still probably beat her if you fought... At least it doesn't seem like she took much interest in your sealed state.

> You believe there were others, but they don't come to mind...
> You didn't hide anything in case you got sealed, unfortunately. Though, it's not like you had much possessions to store anyways.
> You should have made a large enough impact... But your sealed state might've weakened it. Well, that's not too bad. Maybe a fresh start is good.

> The darkness is gone. Though your shadow is still not present.
> You didn't. You still look like your previous larger self.
> Ah, there your shadow is. It was probably part of the darkness you brought back to yourself.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 13, 2021, 10:25:11 PM
>"So um... Memories are still slowly coming back, but... er.. How have you been in the years since I was... you know?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Branneg Xy on February 13, 2021, 10:59:29 PM
// Could the " Promising Hakurei Priest" be Male!Shingyoku?//

//Certainly,based also on Unsealed!Rumia's Relationships but even beyond as hinted by the Above Mentioned and "...the others (Legends) that you can't remember at the momeant..." the Sealer-Perpatrators(and Possible Accomplices/Supporters)have been alerted by "Darkness Sky"...so we should be prepared for at least recoinassances coming our(Rumia's)way and to be sorting-out misunderstanding,blow-off conflicts for the "Innocents Parties" //

> "I don't know. It looked good on her for a bit, but you looked better before that."

>After hearing hear out ask:" Please Sendai,if you do still refer to yourself like this like old times ,a clarification on 2 points starting... by your mention of That Ribbon "looking good on Reimu for a bit" means either it was originally hers or gifted to her or found by her,correct?
Also, whatever happened to the current Shrine Maiden is likely not much to worry about. She should be fine and awake in a while.
>_
With some genuine concern but also tempered by Sendai's reassuring :"And more importantly...what happened to Reimu ? Some sort of Temporary Draining Backlash for this grateful unsealing of myself?"


>Was Keine the village guardian before we were sealed



> And This.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 14, 2021, 12:01:50 AM
//If it was real obvious Marisa will be coming and shouting, 'Reimu, we've a problem'.

>What do we remember about our relationship with Reimu before being sealed
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 14, 2021, 01:23:01 AM
>After hearing hear out ask:" Please Sendai,if you do still refer to yourself like this like old times ,a clarification on 2 points starting... by your mention of That Ribbon "looking good on Reimu for a bit" means either it was originally hers or gifted to her or found by her,correct?
>Change to "You mentioned the ribbon looked good on 'her' earlier. Who is this 'her' you're referring to?"

//I don't think she was talking about Reimu.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 14, 2021, 05:51:39 AM
>"So um... Memories are still slowly coming back, but... er.. How have you been in the years since I was... you know?"
> "That's nothing important to share. The Hakurei Shrine Maiden is still alive and capable, so whatever regards me doesn't matter."
// Could the " Promising Hakurei Priest" be Male!Shingyoku?//

//Certainly,based also on Unsealed!Rumia's Relationships but even beyond as hinted by the Above Mentioned and "...the others (Legends) that you can't remember at the momeant..." the Sealer-Perpatrators(and Possible Accomplices/Supporters)have been alerted by "Darkness Sky"...so we should be prepared for at least recoinassances coming our(Rumia's)way and to be sorting-out misunderstanding,blow-off conflicts for the "Innocents Parties" //>After hearing hear out ask:" Please Sendai,if you do still refer to yourself like this like old times ,a clarification on 2 points starting... by your mention of That Ribbon "looking good on Reimu for a bit" means either it was originally hers or gifted to her or found by her,correct?  With some genuine concern but also tempered by Sendai's reassuring :"And more importantly...what happened to Reimu ? Some sort of Temporary Draining Backlash for this grateful unsealing of myself?"

> And This.
>Change to "You mentioned the ribbon looked good on 'her' earlier. Who is this 'her' you're referring to?"

//I don't think she was talking about Reimu.
> "Her as in your sealed self. I didn't know if you wanted to think of it as yourself, since usually when someone goes out of control in some way, they don't like to refer to that uncontrolled person as themselves."
> "I'm guessing that either you regaining your former strength or something you did after such knocked her out."

> Guardian? Probably.
//If it was real obvious Marisa will be coming and shouting, 'Reimu, we've a problem'.

>What do we remember about our relationship with Reimu before being sealed
> You don't really have much. Sendai was the person of interest back then, not a newer Shrine Maiden.
> "I should get going now." Sendai speaks up.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 14, 2021, 05:56:35 AM
>"All I did was take a nap..."

>"Go where, exactly? Isn't this technically still your home? Or did you leave when Reimu took over?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 14, 2021, 06:54:02 AM
 
> "That's nothing important to share. The Hakurei Shrine Maiden is still alive and capable, so whatever regards me doesn't matter."

>"Don't say that.  If you don't care about yourself then who will?"

>"Next time we meet we should grab a drink."

>Press F to pay respects to Rin and Lazy Lizard
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 14, 2021, 07:09:33 AM
> Ponder our regained memories
> Maybe a fresh start is good, our old habits don't look like they'd fit well in today's Gensokyo

> So how about we lay low about our rediscovered abilities and assume an intermediate form where we're the same height as our sealed self but retain the other characteristics of our true self.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 14, 2021, 08:15:38 AM
>"All I did was take a nap..."

>"Go where, exactly? Isn't this technically still your home? Or did you leave when Reimu took over?"

>"Don't say that.  If you don't care about yourself then who will?"

>"Next time we meet we should grab a drink."

>Press F to pay respects to Rin and Lazy Lizard
> Ponder our regained memories
> Maybe a fresh start is good, our old habits don't look like they'd fit well in today's Gensokyo

> So how about we lay low about our rediscovered abilities and assume an intermediate form where we're the same height as our sealed self but retain the other characteristics of our true self.
> "Well, there are other places that could need me while she's stuck handling here."

> "I care enough about myself. Would you like if I said it's none of your business instead? I could've."
> "I hope you earn enough to order something good then." Sendai starts out the shrine.

> You consider if laying low would be nice. Well, it's not like you're as hungry. And being that small did get you food from strangers like Sanae. You wonder if she would still offer food to your normal self.

> You think more about what you remember... Fairies were still around. You've heard of a human-phantom hybrid too. Ah right, speaking of undying, you swear there were rumors of a completely immortal person somewhere in Gensokyo.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 14, 2021, 08:25:55 AM
>"See you later, Sendai. And thanks."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 14, 2021, 08:29:33 AM
>"See you later, Sendai. And thanks."

>Do we remember how to cook?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 14, 2021, 09:11:48 AM
>"See you later, Sendai. And thanks."
>"See you later, Sendai. And thanks."

>Do we remember how to cook?
> You do, mostly... You hope you haven't lost it...
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 14, 2021, 09:13:06 AM
>Does it seem like she heard us?

>What was our cooking specialties, if we remember?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 14, 2021, 09:44:20 AM
>How long until morning

>Does the Reimu have ingredients to make breakfast or are we going to have to go get food

//On what form to take, I think we should go with our regular sealed form when in public or around people out of the know, and go with our adult form when no one is around

//Tomorrow night I propose we sneak into Akyu's house and see if we can find any records of our life pre sealed.  I want to confirm if she has records on us.  I'm doubtful as she would probably have warned Reimu not to remove the seal.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 14, 2021, 11:30:21 AM
>Does it seem like she heard us?

>What was our cooking specialties, if we remember?
>How long until morning

>Does the Reimu have ingredients to make breakfast or are we going to have to go get food

//On what form to take, I think we should go with our regular sealed form when in public or around people out of the know, and go with our adult form when no one is around

//Tomorrow night I propose we sneak into Akyu's house and see if we can find any records of our life pre sealed.  I want to confirm if she has records on us.  I'm doubtful as she would probably have warned Reimu not to remove the seal.
> You'd believe so. You could go outside and check. Though you've got a feeling she's already vanished...
> None come to mind, unfortunately...

> From what you checked, she might have a bit. Though you'd be using up the last of what she has...
> It seems a bit before morning, maybe? You could've been out for a day, or maybe longer...
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 14, 2021, 11:34:00 AM
>Might as well experiment while we wait for Reimu to get up.

>Attempt to partially dissolve ourselves into darkness, like... just a portion of our being rather than the whole thing like we did earlier to see everything.
>If successful: Can we sense through the dissolved darkness as if we were doing the former?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 14, 2021, 12:59:34 PM
>Look through the ingredients Reimu has
>Think of what you can make for the shrine maiden


>try dissolving part of our arm into darkness then lifting objects with that darkness
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 14, 2021, 03:55:14 PM
> Assume our short form but keep other properties like our longer hair
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 14, 2021, 11:42:00 PM
>Might as well experiment while we wait for Reimu to get up.

>Attempt to partially dissolve ourselves into darkness, like... just a portion of our being rather than the whole thing like we did earlier to see everything.
>If successful: Can we sense through the dissolved darkness as if we were doing the former?
>Look through the ingredients Reimu has
>Think of what you can make for the shrine maiden


>try dissolving part of our arm into darkness then lifting objects with that darkness
> Assume our short form but keep other properties like our longer hair
> You return to how you looked while sealed, but keep your longer hair.

> Your arm fades into darkness, and with such, you start to search Reimu's cabinets for ingredients. It works similarly to when you spread darkness everywhere. Just, only in that space where the darkness you made your arm into is at. At least you don't need to cover what you want to see, so it works well enough.
> She really doesn't have much. You aren't sure if anything can even be cooked with this. Is she planning on hunting later or something?

> As you snoop around, you hear a quiet voice come from Reimu's room. Though it definitely doesn't sound like the shrine maiden herself.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 14, 2021, 11:44:12 PM
>Move our darkness probe to investigate!

>On that note, how fast does our darkness seem to move? Can it move as fast as light considering dark is simply light's absence?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 15, 2021, 12:36:32 AM
//Poor Reimu is poor  :meiling:

>Does the voice sound scared
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 15, 2021, 12:58:20 AM
>Move our darkness probe to investigate!

>On that note, how fast does our darkness seem to move? Can it move as fast as light considering dark is simply light's absence?
//Poor Reimu is poor  :meiling:

>Does the voice sound scared
> Given your darkness is magic and can block out light as much as you want, you don't need to worry about how bright a place is or if there's shadows already. It might still be light speed... But if there's already shadows cast on an area, you're able to go even faster between there without creating your own darkness by melding into the shadows already present. It'd be accurate to say you could get from one place to another in an instant if shadows connected them, but if not, you'd have to create your own...
> The voice doesn't seem to sound scared.
> You investigate, finding Ruukoto kneeling near Reimu in her bed. She looks a bit different, and even has her arm back! Or maybe that's someone else? A sibling of Ruukoto's? She doesn't have a human scent.
> She is also holding something in one of her hands. You're not sure if it's a weapon... A wand? It could be a nurse, but you'd still wonder when they got here.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 15, 2021, 01:05:24 AM
>Attempt to create a secondary body out of the darkness in the form of our sealed self (though without the ribbon) near Ruukoto, but not in a way that would startle her.
>If successful:
>"Oh, hello Ruukoto. When did you get here?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 15, 2021, 01:10:16 AM
>If we cannot create a body then take on the form of sealed rumia minus the ribbon
->Go into Reimu's room and greet Ruukoto
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 15, 2021, 01:36:18 AM
> When we travel between two places linked by darkness is it more like a teleport or moving really fast?  Like do we dematerialize into the darkness and instantly rematerialize at our destination without there ever being an inbetween state?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 15, 2021, 04:11:05 AM
>Attempt to create a secondary body out of the darkness in the form of our sealed self (though without the ribbon) near Ruukoto, but not in a way that would startle her.
>If successful:
>"Oh, hello Ruukoto. When did you get here?"
>If we cannot create a body then take on the form of sealed rumia minus the ribbon
->Go into Reimu's room and greet Ruukoto
> When we travel between two places linked by darkness is it more like a teleport or moving really fast?  Like do we dematerialize into the darkness and instantly rematerialize at our destination without there ever being an inbetween state?
> You try to make a body out of the darkness, and easily manage such!
> The woman quickly aims the wand/staff/pole your way.
> "Hm... What happened to the Hakurei Shrine Maiden?" She questions you.

> Moving really fast. You recall that if it's your own darkness, however, you could teleport, even without the two locations touching with darkness. It should basically be like reforming yourself from your darkness. You hope you can still manage it. It's been a while.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 15, 2021, 04:15:19 AM

Secondary Body:
>"I don't know. I thought she was just asleep. Is Miss Reimu okay?"
>Can we sense anything off about Reimu?

Primary Body:
>Dissolve into darkness and check for other presences.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 15, 2021, 04:29:37 AM
>Make sure to check in the hole marked hell
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 15, 2021, 05:13:41 AM
> Given our own darkness do we think we could teleport something else too?  Like can we grab something out of the cupboard without opening it by rematerializing it in front of us?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 15, 2021, 05:48:10 AM
Secondary Body:
>"I don't know. I thought she was just asleep. Is Miss Reimu okay?"
>Can we sense anything off about Reimu?

Primary Body:
>Dissolve into darkness and check for other presences.
>Make sure to check in the hole marked hell
> Given our own darkness do we think we could teleport something else too?  Like can we grab something out of the cupboard without opening it by rematerializing it in front of us?
> "Yeah, but what's a youkai like you worried about? Are you hoping she'll exterminate you or something?"
> Nothing seems amiss that you can notice...

> You begin searching around the shrine, though no one else seems to be around.
> The hole marked hell is still marked such.

> You aren't sure. You don't think you've tried...
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 15, 2021, 05:58:05 AM
Secondary:
>"Well, after we last talked I went to Miss Reimu to get my ribbon removed. I didn't have anything to pay her back with so I donated my time, so I'm supposed to help her with stuffs and thingies until she says I've paid her back. So of course I'd be worried about her."
>"How's your arm, by the way? I know it looks like you got it back but still..."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 15, 2021, 05:59:11 AM
>"I have a debt to miss Reimu and am very grateful for the kindness she showed yesterday."

>Have primary body go down the hole marked hell.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 15, 2021, 06:43:29 AM
>Have primary body go down the hole marked hell.
>Send a small blob of darkness to scout instead of committing the full body. It would be less risky that way and would not involve actually opening the hole considering darkness could easily seep through cracks.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 15, 2021, 06:49:59 AM
> Form some darkness outside the shrine and in one of the cupboards then try to 'teleport' a small rock or twig from outside into it
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 15, 2021, 08:36:07 AM
Secondary:
>"Well, after we last talked I went to Miss Reimu to get my ribbon removed. I didn't have anything to pay her back with so I donated my time, so I'm supposed to help her with stuffs and thingies until she says I've paid her back. So of course I'd be worried about her."
>"How's your arm, by the way? I know it looks like you got it back but still..."
>"I have a debt to miss Reimu and am very grateful for the kindness she showed yesterday."

>Have primary body go down the hole marked hell.
>Send a small blob of darkness to scout instead of committing the full body. It would be less risky that way and would not involve actually opening the hole considering darkness could easily seep through cracks.
> Form some darkness outside the shrine and in one of the cupboards then try to 'teleport' a small rock or twig from outside into it
> "My arm? ...What do you know about my arm? Wait, what am I even talking to something like you for? Forget this."
> The woman raises her staff, and a flash of-

> You notice a flicker of light burst from Reimu's room for a second, and the darkness you had there being practically erased.
> "Now, let's wake you up before some more youkai start taking this opportunity." You hear the woman's voice, still from the room.

> You send a bit of darkness to the hell hole.
> Though you can slip though the lid, something right past it is blocking your way.
> You make a bit of your darkness outside of the shrine, and within one of it's cupboards.
> Trying to transfer something to the other spot doesn't seem to work... You doubt you could dematerialize it, so maybe there's another way?
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 15, 2021, 08:42:32 AM
>Do we feel any weaker after that?

>Is there still darkness in the room after the flash?

>If so send another secondary mass there but don't materialize a body yet. Simply speak disembodied through the shadows.
>"That was a little mean... Are you really alright? You seem a bit different than when I met you in the forest on the way here... And you know... the arm. I told you about my ribbon and you pulled it without permission and it kinda exploded and all... Remember? You told me that I shouldn't worry and that 'they' could repair it or something like that..."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 15, 2021, 09:01:59 AM
//Rumia will remember this

>pull the shadow that is exploring the hole back to you

>Try eat the stick with your darkness then reassemble it in the cupboard
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 15, 2021, 09:27:42 AM
>Do we feel any weaker after that?

>Is there still darkness in the room after the flash?

>If so send another secondary mass there but don't materialize a body yet. Simply speak disembodied through the shadows.
>"That was a little mean... Are you really alright? You seem a bit different than when I met you in the forest on the way here... And you know... the arm. I told you about my ribbon and you pulled it without permission and it kinda exploded and all... Remember? You told me that I shouldn't worry and that 'they' could repair it or something like that..."
//Rumia will remember this

>pull the shadow that is exploring the hole back to you

>Try eat the stick with your darkness then reassemble it in the cupboard
> Not much.
> You send a bit of your darkness in, and just speak from the shadows.
> "You've got the wrong person. My name's not Ruukoto. Anyways, don't give the shrine maiden a rude awakening now." The woman begins to... sink through the floor.

> You pull the shadow back.
> And with the other bit of darkness, try to eat the stick.
> It works, but reassembling it... doesn't.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 15, 2021, 09:33:32 AM
//Neo plz.

>Braincell overheating.
>"Oh. Yeah, come to think of it you actually do look a bit different than her. Sorry about that... Also giving her a rude awakening isn't my intention..."

>Send some darkness to scout whatever location is below where the woman is leaving, do not get to close or manifest physically yet though.

>Move the cupboard darkness outside the shrine, like to a tree's shadow or something.
>Attempt to regurgitate or vomit the stick from that mass.

//Would've kept it in the cupboard but in case this actually makes that part of us vomit I'd rather not have to explain to Reimu why there's puke in her cupboard lol.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 15, 2021, 02:03:51 PM
// Maybe this one's actually Mima?

> Do as told and pull all our darkness out of the shrine once we take a look below

> Find a spot out front where we can sit down that's a little out of the way but where we can still see the shrine to wait for Reimu

> Continue experimenting with darkness while keepig one eye on the shrine for Reimu

Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 15, 2021, 05:04:30 PM
>The darkness we had eat the stick, send it hunting for wild game

>Yukari opens gaps to move around, try doing that with our darkness
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 15, 2021, 09:34:39 PM
//Neo plz.

>Braincell overheating.
>"Oh. Yeah, come to think of it you actually do look a bit different than her. Sorry about that... Also giving her a rude awakening isn't my intention..."

>Send some darkness to scout whatever location is below where the woman is leaving, do not get to close or manifest physically yet though.

>Move the cupboard darkness outside the shrine, like to a tree's shadow or something.
>Attempt to regurgitate or vomit the stick from that mass.

//Would've kept it in the cupboard but in case this actually makes that part of us vomit I'd rather not have to explain to Reimu why there's puke in her cupboard lol.
// Maybe this one's actually Mima?

> Do as told and pull all our darkness out of the shrine once we take a look below

> Find a spot out front where we can sit down that's a little out of the way but where we can still see the shrine to wait for Reimu

> Continue experimenting with darkness while keepig one eye on the shrine for Reimu


>The darkness we had eat the stick, send it hunting for wild game

>Yukari opens gaps to move around, try doing that with our darkness
> You follow, though don't get far as there's just ground underneath the shrine...
> You get your darkness out of the shrine and continue experimenting.
> Ex... Expelling the stick doesn't seem to work. You just spew out more darkne-
> No, wait, this is the same stick... But you would wonder why this seemingly worked when transporting it before didn't.
> You yourself can move between your darkness. So maybe it has to be a part of you? Or at least inside you, you'd hope.

> You could sit at the steps before the shrine grounds. Or closer.
> You try to have your darkness hunt in the forest near the shrine, hoping that this can work for gathering food.
> What exactly would a darkness gap even be?
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 15, 2021, 09:39:54 PM
>Extend a couple shadows out, one towards a random pebble and another several meters away.
>Attempt the eat and regurgitate method again on the pebble to move it from the first shadow to the second.
>Does doing so feel unpleasant at all?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 15, 2021, 10:06:05 PM
>Do we remember eating any humans with our darkness

>Try wrap a rock in a darkness sphere and pull it into the darkness without eating it
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 15, 2021, 10:13:21 PM
> Ponder how to define a 'darkness gap'
> A 'darkness gap' would be complete darkness.  What exists in the absence of everything else, a void where even space itself doesn't exist thus leaving it's two ends collapsed onto each other and forming a link between two places.

> Try forming such a void
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 15, 2021, 10:19:54 PM
//just know that if this bad ends us by creating a black hole you will be blamed for it lol
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 15, 2021, 11:34:53 PM
//just know that if this bad ends us by creating a black hole you will be blamed for it lol
// Black holes not only exist but actually have large amounts of light trapped within them, a void would be complete darkness with no concept of spacetime whatsoever so we're safe
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 16, 2021, 01:11:30 AM
>Extend a couple shadows out, one towards a random pebble and another several meters away.
>Attempt the eat and regurgitate method again on the pebble to move it from the first shadow to the second.
>Does doing so feel unpleasant at all?
>Do we remember eating any humans with our darkness

>Try wrap a rock in a darkness sphere and pull it into the darkness without eating it
> Ponder how to define a 'darkness gap'
> A 'darkness gap' would be complete darkness.  What exists in the absence of everything else, a void where even space itself doesn't exist thus leaving it's two ends collapsed onto each other and forming a link between two places.

> Try forming such a void
> You stretch your darkness towards a pebble and another.
> You eat the pebble, then spit it back out at the other spot.
> It does feel unpleasant... These pebbles aren't exactly fruity. It'd be more tolerable to just hold them in your mouth or something...

> You definitely have.
> You wrap a different rock in darkness, just, well, keeping it there.

> The problem with making a void is that there is already something occupying space, well, everywhere. And you aren't quite wise or keen enough to notice the places where there's absolutely nothing either.
> Regardless, you still try.
> Just another area of darkness though. Whatever was there, is still there, just now accompanied by the darkness. Maybe you could swallow up everything inside? That would probably make a void, seeing as the only thing there would be your darkness. But what would keep anything new from getting into that space?
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 16, 2021, 01:28:07 AM
>Try to pull the rock wrapped in darkness out of a separate shadow.

>Think of the human you've eaten that least deserved it

>Send a shadow halfway to the human village but off the path and take the appearance of Reimu
>Try to regurgitate the human
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 16, 2021, 01:35:24 AM
>Send a shadow halfway to the human village but off the path and take the appearance of Reimu
>Try to regurgitate the human
>Do not take the appearance of Reimu. That's asking to land us in trouble if anyone found out.
>Take the appearance of a random fairy instead.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 16, 2021, 01:42:10 AM
>Do not take the appearance of Reimu. That's asking to land us in trouble if anyone found out.
>Take the appearance of a random fairy instead.

//As long as we can give Reimu credit for the person's escape

//Also, I want to gaslight them.
//"Rumia, you mean that weak yokai that constantly hits trees?  What's scary about her?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 16, 2021, 01:56:09 AM
// Going for the full Ex-Rumia look

> Conjure up a physical sword out of darkness with a light purple sheen or glow if possible
> Try and form the blade so that instead of cutting it erases or dematerializes anything passing through it
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 16, 2021, 03:52:59 AM
>Try to pull the rock wrapped in darkness out of a separate shadow.

>Think of the human you've eaten that least deserved it

>Send a shadow halfway to the human village but off the path and take the appearance of Reimu
>Try to regurgitate the human
>Do not take the appearance of Reimu. That's asking to land us in trouble if anyone found out.
>Take the appearance of a random fairy instead.
//As long as we can give Reimu credit for the person's escape

//Also, I want to gaslight them.
//"Rumia, you mean that weak yokai that constantly hits trees?  What's scary about her?"
// Going for the full Ex-Rumia look

> Conjure up a physical sword out of darkness with a light purple sheen or glow if possible
> Try and form the blade so that instead of cutting it erases or dematerializes anything passing through it
> You try to pull the rock out of a different shadow.
> Though you don't manage. It still seems like it's in the other...

> You spread your darkness out near the shrine's path, and just take a fairy's appearance for now.
> Your attempt at spitting out the previously thought of human doesn't bring anything... Not even bones.

> With that failure, you try something else.
> You form darkness around a danmaku laser and-
> No wait, that's not right.
> You try to form darkness with a physical form in that of a sword in a specific way...
> You aren't sure how to make something that erases something else. But you do know of a few people that are capable of doing such... The supposedly infamous troublemaker, Seija something, and the famous Tengu Reporter, Aya. At least they're known enough in Gensokyo that your sealed form could have heard without meeting them.
> The "bombs" that Reimu and Marisa used might count too? Maybe... Was the priest you recall someone who had an ability like that? No, it was something different. Options options...
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 16, 2021, 03:54:18 AM
>Do we remember even having a sword for that matter?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 16, 2021, 04:09:10 AM
>Re absorb the shadow fairy and resume your sealed form with long hair

>Can we produce the meat we ate earlier
>Try and have our darkness spit out any money we ate on the humans

>Try having our shadow eat danmaku

Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 16, 2021, 04:21:37 AM
> Okay let's not get too ahead of ourselves then, for now let's settle for a magical darkness blade that distorts/curves light around it.

> Add quest/task: Dematerialization - Your sealed form has heard of individuals capable of erasing things from existence.  Naturally such an ability would interest the Youkai who thrives in the absence of light.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 16, 2021, 05:14:45 AM
>Do we remember even having a sword for that matter?
>Re absorb the shadow fairy and resume your sealed form with long hair

>Can we produce the meat we ate earlier
>Try and have our darkness spit out any money we ate on the humans

>Try having our shadow eat danmaku


> Okay let's not get too ahead of ourselves then, for now let's settle for a magical darkness blade that distorts/curves light around it.

> Add quest/task: Dematerialization - Your sealed form has heard of individuals capable of erasing things from existence.  Naturally such an ability would interest the Youkai who thrives in the absence of light.
> It wasn't your main attack method. Though you could still do such.
> You pull the shadow back to yourself and take the sealed long hair form.

> You try, but don't manage. The meat is already gone.
> No money seems to come up either. Nor clothes.

> You fire a bit of weak danmaku and have your darkness eat it up. Doesn't really hurt, but it's not like it has a great taste either.

> You make a darkness blade that keeps light from touching it. Simple enough. You were already keeping light out of your darkness spheres while sealed anyways.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 16, 2021, 05:16:59 AM
>Do we know or remember any sword katas?
>If so do a few in the front of the shrine while we wait. Be mindful of our surroundings.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 16, 2021, 05:31:03 AM
>See if we teleport the danmaku to another of our patches of darkness

>The light that touches our darkness, is it absorbed or reflected?

>Has our hunting shadow found anything?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 16, 2021, 05:52:03 AM
>Do we know or remember any sword katas?
>If so do a few in the front of the shrine while we wait. Be mindful of our surroundings.
>See if we teleport the danmaku to another of our patches of darkness

>The light that touches our darkness, is it absorbed or reflected?

>Has our hunting shadow found anything?
> Nope. Maybe you should've tried to seek that half phantom. Not like it would've ever been useful, you think...

> You try to actually teleport the danmaku to another patch of darkness this time.
> Though such an attempt doesn't work either...
> You usually have your darkness prevent light from getting in. Though if there's already a light source that comes to life within, it will still fail to produce it's light. So you could probably say that light is absorbed.

> Checking with the shadow you sent to hunt, it does not seem to have succeed in finding any yet...
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 16, 2021, 05:54:06 AM
>Frown and dispel the sword for now. We'll work on that later.
>Have our hunting darkness divide and fan out over a larger area to make the search more efficient. If any piece finds something, have the others converge on its location.
>This would also be a good opportunity to determine the limit of the amount of darkness constructs we can control.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 16, 2021, 06:01:04 AM
>Try to have our darkness puke the light it has absorbed

>Try to reassemble the danmaku we ate
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 16, 2021, 06:49:01 AM
>Frown and dispel the sword for now. We'll work on that later.
>Have our hunting darkness divide and fan out over a larger area to make the search more efficient. If any piece finds something, have the others converge on its location.
>This would also be a good opportunity to determine the limit of the amount of darkness constructs we can control.
>Try to have our darkness puke the light it has absorbed

>Try to reassemble the danmaku we ate
> You get rid of the sword.
> You try and spread your area of coverage instead.

> Though you try, you don't seem able to regurgitate the light... At least, not that you notice? Maybe it is working? You really can't tell.
> You don't really have anything to reassemble it from. It'd still be inside you, unless you take it out somehow. Otherwise, you'd be creating a new shot instead.

> You spot something in the sky, making it's way towards the shrine at quite the quick pace.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 16, 2021, 06:51:03 AM
>Adopt sealed form sans ribbon (henceforth will be referred to as our "smol form") if we aren't in it already.
>If we can recall all our darkness quickly in a way that won't be noticeable from a distance, do so.
>Look at the sky thing curiously as it approaches.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 16, 2021, 07:44:13 AM
>Spit out the danmaku

> If our hunting darkness cannot be seen in the shadows then have one continue

>Is the sun up?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 16, 2021, 07:49:44 AM
> Let's absorb it all for now and pretend we're sealed, and try to be more discreet about our abilities for now.  As we recall we only used our darkness powers when we really had to.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 16, 2021, 11:13:43 AM
>Adopt sealed form sans ribbon (henceforth will be referred to as our "smol form") if we aren't in it already.
>If we can recall all our darkness quickly in a way that won't be noticeable from a distance, do so.
>Look at the sky thing curiously as it approaches.
>Spit out the danmaku

> If our hunting darkness cannot be seen in the shadows then have one continue

>Is the sun up?
> Let's absorb it all for now and pretend we're sealed, and try to be more discreet about our abilities for now.  As we recall we only used our darkness powers when we really had to.
> You are, just with long hair.
> You spit the danmaku out successfully from another darkness source.
> You quickly recall the nearby darkness. The hunting ones are in the nearby forest, so they should be fine letting one continue.

> You used your darkness more as a support rather than something to rely on the most. It was still used a lot, but your youkai strength and other things in itself was good enough too.

> The sun doesn't seem to have risen into view quite yet. That you notice, at least.
> You watch the figure speed down towards the shrine, landing.
> Ah yes, the shorty black white. Marisa.
> "Hey, Reimu! You in there?!" The witch ignores you, heading straight inside.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 16, 2021, 11:21:01 AM
>Discreetly tail her with a microblob of Darkness
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 16, 2021, 04:01:21 PM
>Naz
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 16, 2021, 04:03:28 PM
> Feel slightly disappointed at the fact she ignored us

> Can we see or feel the darkness within one's soul? Like how much malice or guilt they carry?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 16, 2021, 11:01:54 PM
>Discreetly tail her with a microblob of Darkness
>Naz
> Feel slightly disappointed at the fact she ignored us

> Can we see or feel the darkness within one's soul? Like how much malice or guilt they carry?
> Well, it's not like you greeted her... At least it wasn't knocking you out of the way, either?
> You don't think you ever tried such a thing. Maybe it's possible?

> You tail the magician with a bit of darkness, watching as she rushes to the room.
> "Uugh... Keep it down... Geez." The shrine maiden responds, turning over in bed.
> "... You've got a visitor. Someone's out there waiting for the oh so popular Hakurei Shrine Maiden, and you're just gonna sleep all day?" Marisa questions.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 16, 2021, 11:04:00 PM
>Be a bit relieved that Miss Reimu seems okay.
>Well at least Marisa saw us...
>Continue to observe.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 16, 2021, 11:42:40 PM
>Has our hunting shadows found anything?

>If we know where Reimu keeps her broom grab that and begin sweeping the path
>Hum an ancient tune forgotten by most humans
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 17, 2021, 02:04:35 AM
> Only sweep if we don't have to go inside to get the broom

> Speaking of our physical strength is it impressive even for Youkai standards? Like would we beat most Youkai in an armwrestling competition?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 17, 2021, 02:25:42 AM
> Only sweep if we don't have to go inside to get the broom
>If we can't get the broom, might as well experiment and send out a few microblobs to "eat" the dust and debris and "regurgitate" it into a neat pile in roughly the same spot we would've swept things to anyway. It would be a good way to see how efficiently we can transport things through darkness.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 17, 2021, 07:29:21 AM
>Be a bit relieved that Miss Reimu seems okay.
>Well at least Marisa saw us...
>Continue to observe.
>Has our hunting shadows found anything?

>If we know where Reimu keeps her broom grab that and begin sweeping the path
>Hum an ancient tune forgotten by most humans
> Only sweep if we don't have to go inside to get the broom

> Speaking of our physical strength is it impressive even for Youkai standards? Like would we beat most Youkai in an armwrestling competition?
>If we can't get the broom, might as well experiment and send out a few microblobs to "eat" the dust and debris and "regurgitate" it into a neat pile in roughly the same spot we would've swept things to anyway. It would be a good way to see how efficiently we can transport things through darkness.

> The shadows have not found anything. That's a bit strange...
> You believe the broom is indoors. Thus, you start having bits of your darkness eat the dust around the shrine...
> It's not pleasant...

> "I was in the middle of something anyways..." Reimu scratches her head.
> "And that was...?"
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 17, 2021, 08:21:26 AM
>Quit cleaning
>Does our mouth feel dirty?

>Think of how you could improve your spellcards while listening in

>Have our hunting shadows search for any animals.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 17, 2021, 09:21:58 AM
>Frown a bit
>Try to remember other ways we could physically affect the world with our darkness.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 17, 2021, 10:12:52 AM
>Quit cleaning
>Does our mouth feel dirty?

>Think of how you could improve your spellcards while listening in

>Have our hunting shadows search for any animals.
>Frown a bit
>Try to remember other ways we could physically affect the world with our darkness.
> You cease cleaning.
> Your mouth doesn't but you kinda do...

> You probably won't get as much progress as actually taking time to consider patterns, rather than thinking of them in the back of your head while doing other things...

> Your shadows have been. There's strangely almost nothing here. Well, you swear there should at least be some fairies, but even those haven't been spotted yet.

> You already recalled your usual ways... You don't remember others yet...
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 17, 2021, 10:14:17 AM
>Had Marisa and Reimu's conversation not been continuing while we were thinking of spellcards as we were listening in?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 17, 2021, 10:34:33 AM
>Had Marisa and Reimu's conversation not been continuing while we were thinking of spellcards as we were listening in?
> Surprisingly not in the couple of seconds you thought with. They really do need to be more talkative for your benefit...
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 17, 2021, 10:42:28 AM
>Continue to observe.
>Expel any remaining dust and debris into the pile if we haven't already.
>Do we still feel uncomfortable?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 17, 2021, 05:24:17 PM
>Is the lack of fairies enough to definitely say there is an incident?

>Consider using your darkness as a mist for one if your spellcards where the danmaku will blink on and off from the darkness hiding it

>You will need a good name for it, the descending darkness, night of nights, Rumia's Wild Ride, Shadow over Innsmouth
>Until you come up with a good name it shall be Forbidden Sign: Nameless Card
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Branneg Xy on February 17, 2021, 09:42:18 PM
> Where is that "Place" Ruukoto referred to for calling out to her ?

> Get closer to the Shrine's Entrance to be ready once it is time to enter

> Send out a "Shadow Double - Full Sealed Form " to reach and look around "Ruukoto's Meeting Place".
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 17, 2021, 10:33:04 PM
>Continue to observe.
>Expel any remaining dust and debris into the pile if we haven't already.
>Do we still feel uncomfortable?
>Is the lack of fairies enough to definitely say there is an incident?

>Consider using your darkness as a mist for one if your spellcards where the danmaku will blink on and off from the darkness hiding it

>You will need a good name for it, the descending darkness, night of nights, Rumia's Wild Ride, Shadow over Innsmouth
>Until you come up with a good name it shall be Forbidden Sign: Nameless Card
> Where is that "Place" Ruukoto referred to for calling out to her ?

> Get closer to the Shrine's Entrance to be ready once it is time to enter

> Send out a "Shadow Double - Full Sealed Form " to reach and look around "Ruukoto's Meeting Place".
> You get rid of the dust into a pile.
> Yes, you do a bit.

> Not quite. Maybe they've left this forest?
> You speed through thinking of a spellcard, then get back to your business.

> You're already in it. The forest behind the shrine.
> You get closer to the shrine, while Reimu herself starts to get up, heading for the exit.
> You send some more darkness out towards the area your darkness is already hunting in, trying to find where you were exactly last.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 17, 2021, 10:57:16 PM
>Consider what happens to objects that get eaten by our darkness
->Do they go to a shadow realm?
-->Challenge Marisa to a children's card game


>Go to meet Reimu
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 17, 2021, 10:58:37 PM
>Do we feel hungry at all from regurgitating things or just dirty/uncomfortable?
>Continue discreet observation.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 18, 2021, 12:27:08 AM
>Consider what happens to objects that get eaten by our darkness
->Do they go to a shadow realm?
-->Challenge Marisa to a children's card game


>Go to meet Reimu
>Do we feel hungry at all from regurgitating things or just dirty/uncomfortable?
>Continue discreet observation.
> Maybe they become a part of you? Or maybe you do have your own realm... Yukari has her own, sorta.

> You don't from that. But you still want more than what Sendai brought...

> You can't observe discreetly while also going directly to whom you're observing.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 18, 2021, 12:31:31 AM
>Wait for Reimu while continuing to observe.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 18, 2021, 12:36:41 AM
>Wait
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 18, 2021, 10:10:18 AM
>Wait for Reimu while continuing to observe.
>Wait
> You wait for Reimu as she arrives at the shrine's entrance, along with Marisa.
> "Nn... Rumia. What happened when I removed that ribbon from your hair?" She questions.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 18, 2021, 10:23:05 AM
>"Bits of my memory have been trickling back.  My control of my darkness has gotten better.  Why? "
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 18, 2021, 10:33:32 AM
>"Well I have some of my memories from before I got that ribbon back, plus a lot more control over my darkness. Aside from that, I took a nap shortly after you removed it."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 18, 2021, 10:55:36 AM
>"Bits of my memory have been trickling back.  My control of my darkness has gotten better.  Why? "
>"Well I have some of my memories from before I got that ribbon back, plus a lot more control over my darkness. Aside from that, I took a nap shortly after you removed it."
> "Did anyone else come here? Or did I do anything weird."
> "Hey, did you see anything weird before you went to sleep yourself?" Marisa questions. "No, what at all did you see? In case you don't think it's weird..."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 18, 2021, 11:39:04 AM
>"I met with Sendai."

>Point at Reimu
>"You've been asleep as far as I know until Marisa got here."

>"There was a green haired lady that said she was helping you."

>"There isn't enough food in your pantry for breakfast.  I also haven't seen any wild beasts or fairies near the shrine."

>"I almost forgot.  The hole to hell was blocked."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 18, 2021, 03:39:56 PM
>"I almost forgot.  The hole to hell was blocked."
>Change to: "Theres also a hole to hell under the shrine. It's closed but just in case I thought you should know."

//EDIT:
>Also refer to Marisa as "Miss Marisa". We may know who she is, but not well enough to be so casual. Even if she doesn't seem like a person who would care much.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 19, 2021, 12:04:02 AM
>"I met with Sendai."

>Point at Reimu
>"You've been asleep as far as I know until Marisa got here."

>"There was a green haired lady that said she was helping you."

>"There isn't enough food in your pantry for breakfast.  I also haven't seen any wild beasts or fairies near the shrine."

>"I almost forgot.  The hole to hell was blocked."
>Change to: "Theres also a hole to hell under the shrine. It's closed but just in case I thought you should know."

//EDIT:
>Also refer to Marisa as "Miss Marisa". We may know who she is, but not well enough to be so casual. Even if she doesn't seem like a person who would care much.
> "With... who?" Reimu questions, confused. "And yeah, I know about that hole. It's nothing."
> "So you didn't see any large black thing surrounding the shrine? Or the sky being dark?" Marisa questions.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 19, 2021, 12:09:40 AM
>"Sendai. Well... that's what everyone called her at least, I never knew her real name, or if I did I don't remember yet. She was your predecessor. I was honestly surprised to see her when I finally remembered who she was."

>"I-It went THAT far!?"
>Blink
>"I mean... after the initial confusion with Sendai, she sorta pointed out that apparently some of my darkness leaked out in my sleep, probably as a side effect of my memories and power rushing back to me... I-I drew it back as soon as I noticed, and I swear it didn't seem to be actively harming anything when it was out. Pleasedon'tsealmeagain."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 19, 2021, 12:44:14 AM
> "And yeah, I know about that hole. It's nothing."

>"Is that so?"

Quote from: Evil_Nazgul0616 link=topic=178.msg12305#msg12305
date=1613693042

>"I-It went THAT far!?"
>Blink


>"That explains the lack of animals near the shrine."

>"About breakfast, do you need to go into town or were you planning on hunting?  And is miss Marisa have breakfast with as well."
>Share some breakfast recipes we know with the girls

>Have our hunting shadows  found anything?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 19, 2021, 09:43:48 AM
>"Sendai. Well... that's what everyone called her at least, I never knew her real name, or if I did I don't remember yet. She was your predecessor. I was honestly surprised to see her when I finally remembered who she was."

>"I-It went THAT far!?"
>Blink
>"I mean... after the initial confusion with Sendai, she sorta pointed out that apparently some of my darkness leaked out in my sleep, probably as a side effect of my memories and power rushing back to me... I-I drew it back as soon as I noticed, and I swear it didn't seem to be actively harming anything when it was out. Pleasedon'tsealmeagain."

>"Is that so?"

>"That explains the lack of animals near the shrine."

>"About breakfast, do you need to go into town or were you planning on hunting?  And is miss Marisa have breakfast with as well."
>Share some breakfast recipes we know with the girls

>Have our hunting shadows  found anything?
> "Uh huh... And Reimu's predecessor huh. Too bad I didn't get to see her." Marisa speaks.
> "I'll worry about breakfast later. What happened outside the shrine?"
> "Ugh. There was the darkness that worried some people. No one could really get in to you, so we were considering what to do. Then wouldn't you know it, something else happened. The bamboo forest is all messed up. Probably still is." Marisa explains.

> Just a single owl, watching you from a branch.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 19, 2021, 10:26:01 AM
>Observe owl.

>"What happened to the bamboo forest?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 19, 2021, 05:51:37 PM
> "I'll worry about breakfast later. What happened outside the shrine?"

>Shrug
>"I don't know.  Sendai had to tell me what was going on here."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 19, 2021, 08:40:21 PM
>Observe owl.

>"What happened to the bamboo forest?"
>Shrug
>"I don't know.  Sendai had to tell me what was going on here."
> "Not sure. No one can get that far into it." Marisa shrugs. "At least one thing stopped."
> "That doesn't help much." Reimu responds to you. "Oh well. Nothing to do about it. Nothing's happening now and Marisa hasn't mentioned anything bad aside from whatever's supposedly with the Bamboo Forest." The shrine maiden stretches.

> You observe the owl.
> The owl observes you observing it.
> It moves it's head side to side.
> Twice, as if shaking it.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 19, 2021, 08:43:46 PM
>Can we smell the owl with the scout darkness?
>If so does it smell like an owl should, or does it smell like a youkai?

>"So... you're just going to ignore it?"
>Head tilt.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 19, 2021, 09:20:28 PM
>"Are we getting getting the supplies for the after incident party before the incident or are we doing the incident after breakfast?"


>Call the action of moving an object by consuming with our shadow then spitting it out in another shadow as warping

>Do we think we csn warp humans like Marisa and Reimu like the rock?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 19, 2021, 09:48:01 PM
>"Are we getting getting the supplies for the after incident party before the incident or are we doing the incident after breakfast?"
> Don't say this, no one has even acknowledged there is an incident to begin with and Reimu isn't bothered enough to go and check
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 19, 2021, 10:34:47 PM
>Can we smell the owl with the scout darkness?
>If so does it smell like an owl should, or does it smell like a youkai?

>"So... you're just going to ignore it?"
>Head tilt.
>"Are we getting getting the supplies for the after incident party before the incident or are we doing the incident after breakfast?"


>Call the action of moving an object by consuming with our shadow then spitting it out in another shadow as warping

>Do we think we csn warp humans like Marisa and Reimu like the rock?

> Don't say this, no one has even acknowledged there is an incident to begin with and Reimu isn't bothered enough to go and check
> It doesn't smell like a beast at least. You aren't sure about youkai, given there's probably some you still don't know.

> "Well the Bamboo Forest is called the Bamboo Forest of the Lost for a reason. Maybe you just forgot your way..." Reimu says.
> "Hm... Maybe. But I'm sure something strange was going on aside from that."
> "I don't want to wake up to an incident..." Reimu sighs. "And me saying such a thing makes me feel like it's going to be something."
> "Well, there was that thing with the darkness..."
> "Eh, I'm guessing that was me removing Rumia's seal, and maybe she let out a bunch of power." Reimu points to you. "Looks like she burnt herself out quickly with what was saved up with that." She misinterprets your smaller form. "And surely my 'predecessor' would've done something if Rumia did end up a problem. So no problem here."
> Reimu lifts you up by your arms, like a dog...
> "Right." Marisa chuckles, poking a finger at your mouth tauntingly.

> You haven't tested on anything alive recently yet...
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 19, 2021, 10:40:17 PM
>subtly change the inside of our mouth so that we appear to have an excessive amount of pointy, razor sharp teeth.
>Flash them in an exaggerated grin towards Marisa's finger, but make no attempt to bite.
>Watch her reaction.

>have the darkness near the owl assume smol form.
>"Hi there, are you a youkai?"
>Dont do this if we're somehow within eyesight or earshot of Reimu and/or Marisa
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 19, 2021, 10:56:06 PM
> If our Youkai tooth grin frightens or surprises her stick our tongue out and laugh "Got ya!"

> Afterwards ask "Reimu I could help you by going to ivestigate with Marisa in your place~!"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 19, 2021, 11:02:15 PM
>If Reimu tries to check our mouth turn it back to normal

>"My ability to make hats has improved since I was unsealed." Said Rumia with pride.

//Operation make Marisa seem crazy is a go.

//This like a couple of adults treating a tiger like a cat. I love it.

//I say we let them think we're still weak then when they need help, show them why Rumia was a name you would see among the scariest yokai.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 20, 2021, 12:03:21 AM
>subtly change the inside of our mouth so that we appear to have an excessive amount of pointy, razor sharp teeth.
>Flash them in an exaggerated grin towards Marisa's finger, but make no attempt to bite.
>Watch her reaction.

>have the darkness near the owl assume smol form.
>"Hi there, are you a youkai?"
>Dont do this if we're somehow within eyesight or earshot of Reimu and/or Marisa
> If our Youkai tooth grin frightens or surprises her stick our tongue out and laugh "Got ya!"

> Afterwards ask "Reimu I could help you by going to ivestigate with Marisa in your place~!"
>If Reimu tries to check our mouth turn it back to normal

>"My ability to make hats has improved since I was unsealed." Said Rumia with pride.

//Operation make Marisa seem crazy is a go.

//This like a couple of adults treating a tiger like a cat. I love it.

//I say we let them think we're still weak then when they need help, show them why Rumia was a name you would see among the scariest yokai.
> You fill your mouth with sharp teeth and give a nice grin to Marisa, who jumps back in surprise.
> "Uh. Yeah, let me handle this one. It's gonna be nothing anyways. Your intuition's not acting up, right?"
> "A bit." Reimu sets you down.
> "That's just from Sendai or whatever their name was. I bet they're still hanging around to make sure you woke up safely."
> "Fair enough. She'd probably be an incident on her own."
> "Let's get going. To the Bamboo Forest, Rumia." Marisa starts for the door. "Maybe your abilities will be able to help. Since you can probably do something or at least find something more out with your darkness abilities, I gotta make sure no one exterminates you on the way there." Marisa lowers herself a bit, seemingly offering a piggyback ride.

> You're pretty far from the shrine. So you do such.
> The bird tilts it's head in confusion.
> Shortly after, it begins to glide down towards another part of the forest.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 20, 2021, 12:07:43 AM
Rumia Prime:
>"Okay."
>Accept the piggyback ride.
>Yes! Submit to us puny human!


Owl Rumia:
>Turn back into darkness and follow!
>Stealthily if we can manage.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 20, 2021, 12:59:49 AM
>Accept the piggyback ride

Owl rumia:

>Immediately after turning into darkness form an U shape.

>Fire a small laser from one leg to the other and try to consume the laser and spit it out in another direction

//redirected Masterspark, anyone?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 20, 2021, 01:03:33 AM
Owl rumia:

>Immediately after turning into darkness form an U shape.

>Fire a small laser from one leg to the other and try to consume the laser and spit it out in another direction
>Only do this if we're absolutely sure it won't give away our position.

//Just because we are using stealth and bright, noisy, and colorful Danmaku is about as un-stealthy as you can get.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 20, 2021, 01:25:27 AM
> "Umm, miss Marisa how fast can your broom go?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 20, 2021, 05:22:15 AM
Rumia Prime:
>"Okay."
>Accept the piggyback ride.
>Yes! Submit to us puny human!


Owl Rumia:
>Turn back into darkness and follow!
>Stealthily if we can manage.
>Accept the piggyback ride

Owl rumia:

>Immediately after turning into darkness form an U shape.

>Fire a small laser from one leg to the other and try to consume the laser and spit it out in another direction

//redirected Masterspark, anyone?
>Only do this if we're absolutely sure it won't give away our position.

//Just because we are using stealth and bright, noisy, and colorful Danmaku is about as un-stealthy as you can get.
> "Umm, miss Marisa how fast can your broom go?"
> You let Marisa carry you, and she starts away from the shrine on foot.
> "Pretty fast. I'm not a tengu, but with my own skills combined with my broom, I can reach some nice speeds. By the way, don't you think this is a bit weird? You should be the one carrying me. Well, that other you looked like she could've. What's with the pipsqueak facade? Ah, I guess you did say you didn't see much outside the shrine."

> You have your other darkness turn into, well, darkness again, and follow the owl.
> You're pretty sure it would give you away.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 20, 2021, 05:28:27 AM
Prime:
>"Eh? Pipsqueak facade? I don't believe I know what you mean."
>C-Could it be she's already on to us!?

Owl:
>Continue our pursuit!
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 20, 2021, 05:32:08 AM
Prime:
>"Eh? Pipsqueak facade? I don't believe I know what you mean."
>C-Could it be she's already on to us!?
// Wait we're genuinely interested in finding out what she saw, what if it was related to our missing shadow?

> Intrigued ask "Wait what other me?  You saw someone that looked like me on your way here?"
> C-Could it be she's already on to us!?  Or did she actually see someone or something that looked like us!?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 20, 2021, 05:49:54 AM
//Our shadow came back didn't it though?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 20, 2021, 06:04:30 AM
// Yeah but there was a time frame between when we were asleep and when we pulled back our darkness in which it was gone, considering Marisa came because of the darkness around the shrine it might be related
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 20, 2021, 07:43:46 AM
>"What did I look like? And where you see me?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 20, 2021, 09:43:52 AM
Prime:
>"Eh? Pipsqueak facade? I don't believe I know what you mean."
>C-Could it be she's already on to us!?

Owl:
>Continue our pursuit!
// Wait we're genuinely interested in finding out what she saw, what if it was related to our missing shadow?

> Intrigued ask "Wait what other me?  You saw someone that looked like me on your way here?"
> C-Could it be she's already on to us!?  Or did she actually see someone or something that looked like us!?
>"What did I look like? And where you see me?"
> You wonder if Marisa is bluffing or not. Surely if the darkness you brought out did anything, you'd remember, right?
> "That darkness around the shrine and the black sky was there for a while. And a bigger you was roaming around during it. I don't know for how long, but it didn't seem like she was eating anyone. She was just like you, even with long hair. Just a bigger body."

> You continue following the owl.
> It stops in front of what looks like... an entrance to some ruins?
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 20, 2021, 09:51:39 AM
Prime:
>"Ah... well if that's true, I guess it's good that she wasn't causing trouble at least."
>How would we rate the comfort level of our steed and overall quality of the piggyback ride so far?

Owl:
>Remain at a distance and continue observation
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 20, 2021, 10:01:57 AM
Prime:
>"Huh, weird.  I haven't left the shrine since yesterday."

>beat

>"I forgot to mention, my shadow was missing when I woke up."

>Try to feel our metaphysical darkness
>Try to gently tug at the darkness in us

Owl:
>Do we recognize the ruins
>Should anyone be able to see our darkness scout?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 20, 2021, 06:32:52 PM
Prime:
>"Huh, weird.  I haven't left the shrine since yesterday."

>beat

>"I forgot to mention, my shadow was missing when I woke up."

>Don't say this.

//We don't know how long we've been asleep, plus mentioning the shadow might be unwise.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 21, 2021, 01:45:22 AM
Prime:
>"Ah... well if that's true, I guess it's good that she wasn't causing trouble at least."
>How would we rate the comfort level of our steed and overall quality of the piggyback ride so far?

Owl:
>Remain at a distance and continue observation
Prime:
>"Huh, weird.  I haven't left the shrine since yesterday."

>beat

>"I forgot to mention, my shadow was missing when I woke up."

>Try to feel our metaphysical darkness
>Try to gently tug at the darkness in us

Owl:
>Do we recognize the ruins
>Should anyone be able to see our darkness scout?
>Don't say this.

//We don't know how long we've been asleep, plus mentioning the shadow might be unwise.
> "Don't end up having evil clones of yourself that you'll have to fight. I wonder what would've happened if you did end up evil. Maybe Reimu would wake up to you and her predecessor fightin'."
> It's good. She's done this before, definitely. Her short stature means that aren't that high up, though.
> You don't notice anything unusual wiith trying such. Maybe it didn't even work.

> You don't recognize this place.
> Normally, you shouldn't be "visible" in the shadows at all. Only sensory abilities would notice you.
> The owl turns towards you, still not going elsewhere.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 21, 2021, 01:50:07 AM
Prime:
>"Who knows... You're also pretty good at this by the way. Have you given piggyback rides before?"

Owl:
>Manifest in a nonthreatening manner and wave at the owl.
>Do be aware of our surroundings, though. If this is a youkai we're dealing with then we can't be sure about their intentions. Not to mention we don't know what else exists around here.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 21, 2021, 03:10:24 AM
Prime:
>"Maybe evil Rumia would control light.  She'd definitely be a workaholic."

>"Besides if I do have an evil me we can get a dog, pheasant, and monkey or use the power of friendship."

>Try to feel and or see Marisa's inner  darkness

Owl:
>"Who or what are you?  And why did you lead me here?"
>Feel the ruins.  What do the ruins feel like they are made of?


//Evil Rumia is Sunny Milk!
//Marisa likely already knows we're a powerful yokai while Reimu is lying to get out of work
// Maybe with practice we can control someone's shadow (http://"https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_(psychology)")

//I think the owl is a robot and lead us to the Probability Space Hypervessel.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 21, 2021, 04:58:59 AM
Prime:
>"Who knows... You're also pretty good at this by the way. Have you given piggyback rides before?"

Owl:
>Manifest in a nonthreatening manner and wave at the owl.
>Do be aware of our surroundings, though. If this is a youkai we're dealing with then we can't be sure about their intentions. Not to mention we don't know what else exists around here.
Prime:
>"Maybe evil Rumia would control light.  She'd definitely be a workaholic."

>"Besides if I do have an evil me we can get a dog, pheasant, and monkey or use the power of friendship."

>Try to feel and or see Marisa's inner  darkness

Owl:
>"Who or what are you?  And why did you lead me here?"
>Feel the ruins.  What do the ruins feel like they are made of?


//Evil Rumia is Sunny Milk!
//Marisa likely already knows we're a powerful yokai while Reimu is lying to get out of work
// Maybe with practice we can control someone's shadow (http://"https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_(psychology)")

//I think the owl is a robot and lead us to the Probability Space Hypervessel.
> "Maybe. Would a light controlling Rumia still be Rumia?" Marisa questions.
> You try, but it seems to go the literal way... As in, inside her body.
> You decide not to see through said darkness, as you're pretty sure that'd just make you hungry...

> You return to having a humanoid body.
> The owl silently raises a wing towards the ruins.
> You touch part of the entrance. It feels smooth. Also durable.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 21, 2021, 05:04:11 AM
Prime:
>"I think if she controlled light she'd be like my opposite, so I guess it would be more appropriate to call someone like that Aimur."
>Do we still have portions of the "hunting fan" that haven't been used to make Owl Rumia? If so, will them to dissolve.
>>Do we feel any weaker from doing so or did the darkness making those up simply return to us on its own?

Owl:
>Head tilt.
>"Do you want me to go in?"

//Main concern about dealing with the hypervessel is that given previous appearances of the hypervessel in Neo's quests they might end up trying to kidnap us. Main reason I want to test the dissolution if we have any unused darkness "drones" to see if we can safely turn OwlRumia into inert darkness in the event things go south.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 21, 2021, 07:08:24 AM
Prime:
>Is it our darkness or natural darkness we can feel in Marisa?
>Can we feel Marisa's soul?

>"She would be the yang and I the yin. Going with that thought light Rumia could be a boy."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 21, 2021, 07:22:05 AM
>"She would be the yang and I the yin. Going with that thought light Rumia could be a boy."
>"...And have whatever the opposite of blonde hair is..."

//Because I felt like adding to this lol
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 21, 2021, 10:28:11 AM
Prime:
>"I think if she controlled light she'd be like my opposite, so I guess it would be more appropriate to call someone like that Aimur."
>Do we still have portions of the "hunting fan" that haven't been used to make Owl Rumia? If so, will them to dissolve.
>>Do we feel any weaker from doing so or did the darkness making those up simply return to us on its own?

Owl:
>Head tilt.
>"Do you want me to go in?"

//Main concern about dealing with the hypervessel is that given previous appearances of the hypervessel in Neo's quests they might end up trying to kidnap us. Main reason I want to test the dissolution if we have any unused darkness "drones" to see if we can safely turn OwlRumia into inert darkness in the event things go south.
Prime:
>Is it our darkness or natural darkness we can feel in Marisa?
>Can we feel Marisa's soul?

>"She would be the yang and I the yin. Going with that thought light Rumia could be a boy."
>"...And have whatever the opposite of blonde hair is..."

//Because I felt like adding to this lol
> "Yep. And a boy huh..."

> You don't.
> The owl nods.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 21, 2021, 11:02:47 AM
Prime:
>"I mean, you can't really get more opposite of me than that."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 21, 2021, 04:49:06 PM
> "Thinking about it a bit more, you're also kind of opposite aren't you?"

> Explain "You like bright and colorful magic, you work really hard investigating these incidents and are human!"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 21, 2021, 05:34:27 PM
Owl:
>Put your hands behind your back and create a small darkness orb
->Will the orb to dissolve
-->Do we feel any weaker from doing so or did the darkness making those up simply return to us on its own?


>slowly walk inside
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Branneg Xy on February 21, 2021, 07:48:02 PM
Owl:
>Put your hands behind your back and create a small darkness orb
->Will the orb to dissolve
-->Do we feel any weaker from doing so or did the darkness making those up simply return to us on its own?


>slowly walk inside

Owl:
> Do that making sure the "owl" does not notice.

> Before entering,observe the inside from outside and poke our head in only if necessary.

> Compare the view of the "ruins" between the inside and the outside.

>If nothing alerting is noticed , do enter but favour floating in over walking in for the time being.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 21, 2021, 08:48:49 PM
Prime:
>"I mean, you can't really get more opposite of me than that."
> "Thinking about it a bit more, you're also kind of opposite aren't you?"

> Explain "You like bright and colorful magic, you work really hard investigating these incidents and are human!"
> "How did we even get from an evil you to opposite you? It's not like you're the most good natured person out here."
> You've gotten pretty far from the shrine now.
Owl:
>Put your hands behind your back and create a small darkness orb
->Will the orb to dissolve
-->Do we feel any weaker from doing so or did the darkness making those up simply return to us on its own?


>slowly walk inside

Owl:
> Do that making sure the "owl" does not notice.

> Before entering,observe the inside from outside and poke our head in only if necessary.

> Compare the view of the "ruins" between the inside and the outside.

>If nothing alerting is noticed , do enter but favour floating in over walking in for the time being.
> You make, then unmake an orb.
> You don't notice if it didn't return. Maybe it was too little.

> You peek into the ruins, looking around.
> The main thing of note is a yin-yang orb further inside. Those things Reimu uses. Surrounding it are... strange floating objects, slowly moving side to side.
> The ground is also different. Not like what you're standing on now.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 21, 2021, 09:45:17 PM
Prime:
>"I mean I wouldn't really consider myself outright evil either."

Owl:
>"Whoa..."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 21, 2021, 10:05:40 PM
Prime:
>"Yokai and humans seem to have different values so what would you consider a good yokai?"

Owl:
>Is the inside dark?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 22, 2021, 12:44:59 AM
> In response to her comment about us
> "Why do you say that?"

> If we know she's a kleptomaniac
> "I mean don't you like to borrow things and never return em?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 22, 2021, 01:34:06 AM
Prime:
>"I mean I wouldn't really consider myself outright evil either."

Owl:
>"Whoa..."
Prime:
>"Yokai and humans seem to have different values so what would you consider a good yokai?"

Owl:
>Is the inside dark?
> In response to her comment about us
> "Why do you say that?"

> If we know she's a kleptomaniac
> "I mean don't you like to borrow things and never return em?"

> "I'm just saying not the most good. Definitely not the most evil either. And hey, never hasn't happened yet. You want me to let you down already?"

> A bit.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 22, 2021, 01:44:00 AM
Prime:
>"Never sounds like tomorrow.  Neither will ever arrive."

>About getting down, "If you're getting tired."

Owl:
>Turn into darkness and explore this floor
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 22, 2021, 02:16:44 AM
> "It's not like we choose who we get to be..."

> "Like do you think Reimu chose to be the Hakurei maiden?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 22, 2021, 02:45:07 AM
Owl:
>If we can, discreetly fork a new process slip a microblob into the interior darkness.

Microblob:
>Merge with interior darkness.
>Can we perceive everything in the ruins by doing so?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 22, 2021, 06:54:23 AM
Prime:
>"Never sounds like tomorrow.  Neither will ever arrive."

>About getting down, "If you're getting tired."

Owl:
>Turn into darkness and explore this floor
> "It's not like we choose who we get to be..."

> "Like do you think Reimu chose to be the Hakurei maiden?"
Owl:
>If we can, discreetly fork a new process slip a microblob into the interior darkness.

Microblob:
>Merge with interior darkness.
>Can we perceive everything in the ruins by doing so?
> "Tomorrow turns into today before you realize it, ya know?"

> You try to merge with the darkness, but something stops you. Maybe it's not actually darkness?
> The owl is still watching you, never letting it's eyes off.
> "Excuse me." You hear Ruukoto's voice from the side within. "You look familiar... May I ask you something?"
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 22, 2021, 07:02:21 AM
Owl:
>"Ruukoto? Is that you?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 22, 2021, 07:14:33 AM
>"Yes, but then it is today and not tomorrow," say with amusement.

>smile
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 22, 2021, 08:30:27 AM
Owl:
>"Ruukoto? Is that you?"
>"Yes, but then it is today and not tomorrow," say with amusement.

>smile
> "Things change all the time. Tomorrow becomes today, while something new becomes tomorrow. If you want more lessens on that, ask Patchouli. She prides herself on memorizing the days of the week and such."

> "Surely you're someone I know, if you know me." The green haired girl comes into view, though her arm is fine now!
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 22, 2021, 08:33:34 AM
Prime:
>Look around.

Owl:
>Confirm visually that it's actually Ruukoto this time and not some other green haired person before doing any of the following.
>"Hey! Your arm's all better now. I'm still sorry about what happened the last time we met."
>Smile
>"Anyway, don't you remember me? It's me, Rumia! The Hakurei Shrine Maiden was able to safely remove my ribbon."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 22, 2021, 08:42:43 AM
Prime:
>"That's true. I never took you for the philosophical sort."

Owl:
>If we're just darkness
->Take on the shape of our sealed form
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 22, 2021, 10:39:48 AM
Prime:
>Look around.

Owl:
>Confirm visually that it's actually Ruukoto this time and not some other green haired person before doing any of the following.
>"Hey! Your arm's all better now. I'm still sorry about what happened the last time we met."
>Smile
>"Anyway, don't you remember me? It's me, Rumia! The Hakurei Shrine Maiden was able to safely remove my ribbon."
Prime:
>"That's true. I never took you for the philosophical sort."

Owl:
>If we're just darkness
->Take on the shape of our sealed form
> You're near the village. You should probably start flying if you want to get to the bamboo forest faster. Or tell Marisa to.

> It definitely seems to be Ruukoto. You have little doubt.
> "Ah, yes. And it's alright, I told you my arm would get better." Ruukoto waves said limb. "As for my question, what was that darkness?"
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 22, 2021, 03:21:33 PM
> Primary:
> "Why don't we fly towards the bamboo forest? It looks like it'd be faster"

> Secondary:
> "Well I'm the darkness Youkai so naturally it's dark around me~!"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 22, 2021, 06:00:21 PM
>Tom
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 22, 2021, 06:53:14 PM
> Secondary:
> "Well I'm the darkness Youkai so naturally it's dark around me~!"
>Dont say this.

//Not sure if she's referring to what we attempted or the darkness around the shrine from when we woke up.

>Instead:
>"Could you be a little more specific? Because there's darkness all around us from the looks of things."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 22, 2021, 10:32:14 PM
> Primary:
> "Why don't we fly towards the bamboo forest? It looks like it'd be faster"

> Secondary:
> "Well I'm the darkness Youkai so naturally it's dark around me~!"
>Tom
>Dont say this.

//Not sure if she's referring to what we attempted or the darkness around the shrine from when we woke up.

>Instead:
>"Could you be a little more specific? Because there's darkness all around us from the looks of things."
> "Well, it's not going anywhere, but sure." Marisa sets you down, retrieving her broom from... her clothes?

> "Well, all the animals either ran or hid from whatever happened at the Hakurei Shrine. And the fairies are getting weird ideas. Like if the god of the Hakurei Shrine decided to go evil or something. Was it your doing?"
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 22, 2021, 10:56:00 PM
Prime:
>"...I'm not going to ask where you've been keeping that."

Owl:
>"A-Ah... you mean that... Basically I took a nap after having the ribbon taken off, and while I was asleep the power being sealed by that ribbon sorta rushed back to me, which kinda lead to my darkness leaking out as a side effect. I brought it back to me as soon as I noticed, though, and it thankfully didn't seem to be harmful outside of just being scary... Hopefully it shouldn't happen again now that I have a leash on it... Anyway, sorry about that, must've been pretty scary for you, huh?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 23, 2021, 12:59:29 AM
Prime:
>Have our mouth form a thin line
>Glance at the broom

Owl:
>Sheepishly laugh
>"It's a little embarrassing."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 23, 2021, 05:00:47 AM
> Ponder what she mentioned about the Hakurei god, what if that's us!?

> When we completely merge with the shadows do things like heat or cold affect us? Do we even have to breathe or could we explore the murky depths of Misty Lake no problem?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 23, 2021, 09:05:46 AM
Prime:
>"...I'm not going to ask where you've been keeping that."

Owl:
>"A-Ah... you mean that... Basically I took a nap after having the ribbon taken off, and while I was asleep the power being sealed by that ribbon sorta rushed back to me, which kinda lead to my darkness leaking out as a side effect. I brought it back to me as soon as I noticed, though, and it thankfully didn't seem to be harmful outside of just being scary... Hopefully it shouldn't happen again now that I have a leash on it... Anyway, sorry about that, must've been pretty scary for you, huh?"
Prime:
>Have our mouth form a thin line
>Glance at the broom

Owl:
>Sheepishly laugh
>"It's a little embarrassing."
> Ponder what she mentioned about the Hakurei god, what if that's us!?

> When we completely merge with the shadows do things like heat or cold affect us? Do we even have to breathe or could we explore the murky depths of Misty Lake no problem?
> The broom doesn't look back at you. You think.
> Marisa hops atop it.
> "One person limit, aside from special occasions. Besides, you can fly yourself anyways."

> "Well, not for me. There are some that are skeptical if it's safe to leave you be, though."
> "That would be us..." Another female voice speaks from deeper within the ruins.

> Shadows are sometimes cool or warm. And no, you don't have to worry about such a thing.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 23, 2021, 09:08:58 AM
Prime:
>"Fair enough."

Owl:
>"Oh?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 23, 2021, 09:33:56 AM
Prime:
>Follow Marisa

Owl:

>"It was impressive looking, but darkness is hardly dangerous.  It is those who take refuge in dark that are the threat."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 23, 2021, 09:54:52 AM
Prime:
>"Fair enough."

Owl:
>"Oh?"
Prime:
>Follow Marisa

Owl:

>"It was impressive looking, but darkness is hardly dangerous.  It is those who take refuge in dark that are the threat."
> You start following after Marisa.

> "That sort of person is you, right? With what you did at the shrine, we'd like to run some... tests. You don't mind right?" The voice questions. "Well, you're already in our home. You're going to whether you like it or not."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 23, 2021, 10:03:11 AM
Owl:
>"It depends on the test, really. Ruukoto seems nice enough, so if you're her friend I see no harm in cooperating... Though there are certain things I won't agree to... Mainly if they involve anything like permanent confinement or suppression..."
>Be ready to dissolve just in case, but don't actually do it yet.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 23, 2021, 10:27:48 AM
Owl:
>"You are aware you can get more out of a person by being nice, right."

>"Open up with an offer tea and snacks.  Get me invested, then rile up my curiosity so I voluntarily take the tests."

>Can we feel the darkness in Ruukoto's friend?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 23, 2021, 11:28:00 AM
Owl:
>"It depends on the test, really. Ruukoto seems nice enough, so if you're her friend I see no harm in cooperating... Though there are certain things I won't agree to... Mainly if they involve anything like permanent confinement or suppression..."
>Be ready to dissolve just in case, but don't actually do it yet.
Owl:
>"You are aware you can get more out of a person by being nice, right."

>"Open up with an offer tea and snacks.  Get me invested, then rile up my curiosity so I voluntarily take the tests."

>Can we feel the darkness in Ruukoto's friend?
> You can not. You know there's at least a bit there though. It just feels like it's just out of reach. Like something's in the way, or blocking it. Or maybe it's concealed.
> The surrounded yin-yang orb along the way there, however, is almost repelling darkness around it...

> "Maybe you haven't tried the alternative far enough. And why would I be nice when you're already in our clutches? Ruukoto isn't our friend either. We're just using her to- ah? What, that's not all of her?" The voice questions. "What do you mean, she's clearly-... That's fine. It's better if she runs. We get to hunt her down then! Ah, no no, I'll do it properly, you don't have to butt in."
> The voice clears her throat.
> "Alright, new plan. You gave us a great idea. For Ruukoto's guaranteed safety here, you're gonna guarantee that you're safe. Tests are now out of the question. We want your permanent confinement or suppression. Aren't you a genius, thinking up such?" The voice sounds proud.
> Ruukoto looks back deeper into the ruins, towards the voice in question.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 23, 2021, 02:41:40 PM
> Primary:
> While flying look around towards the spot where our other self is and make a mental note to take Marisa there later
>

> Secondary:
> Looks like we've found dinner, these people aren't humans, they're monsters!
> We'll try and spare Ruukoto as she was nice to us and is being manipulated
> We need to draw them out of the cave and away from the yin yang orbs.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 23, 2021, 03:02:29 PM
> "Why are you doing this?  If its power you want there's way stronger Youkai out there than little old me!"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 23, 2021, 03:42:55 PM
Owl:
>"Ruukoto, is your friend normally this. . .like this?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 23, 2021, 05:35:23 PM
Prime:
>Hum a totally random tune that comes naturally to us. (Apparitions Stalk The Night)
>If we can, discreetly fork a new microblob of darkness. Call it "Scout"

Scout (if successfully created.):
>think of a dark place we remember that's reasonably far from us, like a distant cave or a gloomy patch of forest.
>Attempt to "jump" or demanifest/remanifest into our chosen patch of darkness.
>If this fails, re-merge with our main body.

Owl:
>"Now that's the exact opposite of being nice. People aren't going to willingly cooperate with you if you keep acting that way, whether they're humans or youkai. I could give you some pointers if you want."
>Suppress our sudden desire to eat them for now. Even if they do turn out to be monsters we probably shouldn't murder them, especially this close to the shrine.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 23, 2021, 09:26:33 PM
> Primary:
> While flying look around towards the spot where our other self is and make a mental note to take Marisa there later
>

> Secondary:
> Looks like we've found dinner, these people aren't humans, they're monsters!
> We'll try and spare Ruukoto as she was nice to us and is being manipulated
> We need to draw them out of the cave and away from the yin yang orbs.
> "Why are you doing this?  If its power you want there's way stronger Youkai out there than little old me!"
Owl:
>"Ruukoto, is your friend normally this. . .like this?"
Prime:
>Hum a totally random tune that comes naturally to us. (Apparitions Stalk The Night)
>If we can, discreetly fork a new microblob of darkness. Call it "Scout"

Scout (if successfully created.):
>think of a dark place we remember that's reasonably far from us, like a distant cave or a gloomy patch of forest.
>Attempt to "jump" or demanifest/remanifest into our chosen patch of darkness.
>If this fails, re-merge with our main body.

Owl:
>"Now that's the exact opposite of being nice. People aren't going to willingly cooperate with you if you keep acting that way, whether they're humans or youkai. I could give you some pointers if you want."
>Suppress our sudden desire to eat them for now. Even if they do turn out to be monsters we probably shouldn't murder them, especially this close to the shrine.
> You glance towards the area and let out a bit more darkness.

> You try to get yourself there, but no dice... Surely there's a trick to it? Yukari shouldn't get all the fun...

> "No. This is not my friend. But I'd also like to make sure you're safe. Preferably in a different way than how they're trying."
> "Ignoring me now? Did you not hear what I said? Those were words you clearly spoke before, but now you don't want to hear them? I could just go for the forceful method and- huh? No wait this is fine isn't it? She's just being stubborn and-"
> "I'll take over for now."
> The woman's voice is cut off by a man's voice instead, the likely owner of such appearing from thin air in front of the yin-yang orb.
> There's a vague familiarity, despite the plain look of this guy.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 23, 2021, 09:29:47 PM
Owl:
>Head tilt.
>"Oh, hello there! ...Do I know you from somewhere? You look vaguely familiar to me for some reason..."

Prime:
>Mentally pout a bit.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 23, 2021, 10:37:19 PM
Prime:
>Try eating scout and regurgitating it out of darkness in a cave we know of.

Owl:
>"Thank you miss. . ."

>Does that voice sound like the male priest that we thought was promising?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 23, 2021, 11:21:21 PM
Owl:
>"Thank you miss. . ."
>Let's not call the man "miss".
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 23, 2021, 11:34:38 PM
>Let's not call the man "miss".

>Refer to Ruukoto's not friend
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 24, 2021, 02:08:59 AM
> If eating doesn't work have the microblob merge with the ground below it and pop out at a familiar place.  Opaque objects block light and therefore must be dark within.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 24, 2021, 02:59:34 AM
Owl:
>Head tilt.
>"Oh, hello there! ...Do I know you from somewhere? You look vaguely familiar to me for some reason..."

Prime:
>Mentally pout a bit.
Prime:
>Try eating scout and regurgitating it out of darkness in a cave we know of.

Owl:
>"Thank you miss. . ."

>Does that voice sound like the male priest that we thought was promising?
>Let's not call the man "miss".
>Refer to Ruukoto's not friend
> If eating doesn't work have the microblob merge with the ground below it and pop out at a familiar place.  Opaque objects block light and therefore must be dark within.
> You eat your darkness back up and try to spit it out elsewhere...
> But it doesn't work.
> You send another into the ground.
> And it is able to get to another place, in this case, near the shrine.

> You're not sure if the same. Besides, that was long ago anyways.
> "I don't believe so. Anyways, we do need to make sure you don't end up dangerous. Or at least, too dangerous. Youkai seem natural out in Gensokyo these days, but you seem a bit powerful..."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 24, 2021, 03:17:04 AM
>Success!
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 24, 2021, 03:42:38 AM
Prime:
>How close are we to the bamboo of the lost

Owl:
>Scratch your cheek
>"Isn't that what the spellcard system is for?  Plus being able to imitate the feat of the vampire hardly makes me a threat."

>If other players approve
>"I think the evidence of my power speaks for itself. A generation has yet to pass, but the me before the sealing has been forgotten. And my darkness is just that, darkness."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 24, 2021, 04:06:33 AM
Owl:
>Scratch your cheek
>"Isn't that what the spellcard system is for?  Plus being able to imitate the feat of the vampire hardly makes me a threat."
>"And it wasn't even on the same scale as that one at that..."

//I'm not sure about whether or not I want to approve the other thing, so I'll see what Tom thinks before I make a decision.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 24, 2021, 07:21:42 AM
// Let's not mention it yet

> "If I was some crazed bloodthirsty Youkai we wouldn't be having this conversation now would we?  Besides there's way more powerful Youkai than little old me in Gensokyo."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 24, 2021, 07:39:17 AM
<snip>
//Wot makes me a good Rumia?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 24, 2021, 09:45:22 AM
>Success!
Prime:
>How close are we to the bamboo of the lost

Owl:
>Scratch your cheek
>"Isn't that what the spellcard system is for?  Plus being able to imitate the feat of the vampire hardly makes me a threat."

>If other players approve
>"I think the evidence of my power speaks for itself. A generation has yet to pass, but the me before the sealing has been forgotten. And my darkness is just that, darkness."
>"And it wasn't even on the same scale as that one at that..."

//I'm not sure about whether or not I want to approve the other thing, so I'll see what Tom thinks before I make a decision.
// Let's not mention it yet

> "If I was some crazed bloodthirsty Youkai we wouldn't be having this conversation now would we?  Besides there's way more powerful Youkai than little old me in Gensokyo."
> You can see the forest, and Marisa is slowing down.

> "I would wonder why the previous Hakurei Shrine maiden decided to get involved if it was something the spell card system could deal with... wouldn't you?" The man questions.
> "If you were some crazed bloodthirsty Youkai, you'd have been sealed." The women's voice gets closer, as she comes into view. "And I heard you were before. Besides, there are other quite humane creatures that are just as problematic as a crazy beast, usually moreso."
> "If I were my younger self, I would've gotten rid of that gap youkai, for example." The man speaks.
> "You wouldn't have managed much without me. But now you don't want to, right?"
> "Ahem. Back on topic, if you aren't so dangerous, then you wouldn't have a problem with being sealed once again, would you? You had enough power and knowledge to survive and take care of yourself before." The man proposes.

> Now that she's actually in view, the woman almost seems to possess horns...
> Ruukoto hasn't spoken up about any of this yet.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 24, 2021, 10:28:02 AM
Prime:
>"What exactly is going here?"

Owl:
>Be prepared to dissipate ourselves at any sudden movements or hand gestures

>Begin to slowly float backwards and towards the ground

>"Sendai was just helping an old friend in need. 

>Flash a nervous smile

>"I'm afraid I'll have decline your generous offer.  I have my obligations to Reimu, I like remembering my friend Sendai, and have come to prefer living to merely Surviving."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 24, 2021, 10:30:54 AM
Prime:
>Keep following.
>Do we notice anything off about the forest?

Owl:
>Do the following only with approval or modification from other players.
>>"To be fair, Sendai and I are old acquaintances. The fact that she didn't outright seal me again but instead helped me recover some of my memories should show that she at least trusts me not to go on a rampage. Besides, not every sealed youkai was sealed because they were crazed and bloodthirsty."

//EDIT:
Owl:
>Be prepared to dissipate ourselves at any sudden movements or hand gestures

>Begin to slowly float backwards and towards the ground

>"Sendai was just helping an old friend in need. 

>Flash a nervous smile
>Don't do this part. Visually showing our discomfort with that last question might be more likely to provoke them.
>Do prepare our flight or fight response though, just in case. Again, do not visually indicate this.
>Also do not refer to Sendai as our friend. Even though we consider her such, she might not reciprocate beyond "acquaintence" and if we said she was our friend it might be looked upon with suspicion.

//I am willing to flip my opinion on this if there is a convincing argument that this is the best course of action (I would also like to hear Tom's opinion if possible). I was considering possibly describing how being sealed felt, and then rhetorically ask that if he was in our shoes and somebody asked them to willingly return to such a state if they would be comfortable with the thought, but I'm not sure if that's the best way to proceed either.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 24, 2021, 03:05:43 PM
> "Because there were no spell card rules back then. The Hakurei maiden was free to attack and exterminate whoever she wished, and Youkai ate anything infront of them. That is why Reimu created spell card rules..."

> "Being sealed your insgnificant, meaningless, without goals other than loitering around while bumping into the occasional tree..."

> "Every human and Youkai has a purpose in life and without that they might as well not exist."

> Who are these people to tell us what to do!? The only way we're getting sealed is if Reimu fully exterminates us!

> If they make any more advances towards us disappear into the ground and dispel ourselves

> Also we should find the gap Youkai and warn her these people have wanted her exterminated in the past and might want so again. We don't want anyone suffering the fate we did
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 24, 2021, 08:18:47 PM
//So uh... any objections/approval to what I posted?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 24, 2021, 09:01:04 PM
// I think there is an argument to be made, that being the darkness Youkai is Rumia's purpose and her life is meaningless otherwise. The other point is that they have no authority to exterminate Youkai, that falls under the shrine maiden's duties. Finally regardless of what Rumia did in the past there were no rules at the time and one can't be judged on crimes they comitted before such actions were outlawed (ex post facto). Not to mention punishing her again for the same crimes would be double jeopardy
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 24, 2021, 09:07:19 PM
Prime:
>Keep following.
>Do we notice anything off about the forest?

Owl:
>Do the following only with approval or modification from other players.
>>"To be fair, Sendai and I are old acquaintances. The fact that she didn't outright seal me again but instead helped me recover some of my memories should show that she at least trusts me not to go on a rampage. Besides, not every sealed youkai was sealed because they were crazed and bloodthirsty."

//EDIT:>Don't do this part. Visually showing our discomfort with that last question might be more likely to provoke them.
>Do prepare our flight or fight response though, just in case. Again, do not visually indicate this.
>Also do not refer to Sendai as our friend. Even though we consider her such, she might not reciprocate beyond "acquaintence" and if we said she was our friend it might be looked upon with suspicion.

//I am willing to flip my opinion on this if there is a convincing argument that this is the best course of action (I would also like to hear Tom's opinion if possible). I was considering possibly describing how being sealed felt, and then rhetorically ask that if he was in our shoes and somebody asked them to willingly return to such a state if they would be comfortable with the thought, but I'm not sure if that's the best way to proceed either.

>Do it

//I'm convinced the dual's minds are set and we need to leave.  Talking is delaying, but I think it is for us while they get setup.

//IThe horns, a sign of possession.  It explains why she was trying to scare us off and now is in agreement with the man.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 24, 2021, 09:32:41 PM
Prime:
>"What exactly is going here?"

Owl:
>Be prepared to dissipate ourselves at any sudden movements or hand gestures

>Begin to slowly float backwards and towards the ground

>"Sendai was just helping an old friend in need. 

>Flash a nervous smile

>"I'm afraid I'll have decline your generous offer.  I have my obligations to Reimu, I like remembering my friend Sendai, and have come to prefer living to merely Surviving."
Prime:
>Keep following.
>Do we notice anything off about the forest?

Owl:
>Do the following only with approval or modification from other players.
>>"To be fair, Sendai and I are old acquaintances. The fact that she didn't outright seal me again but instead helped me recover some of my memories should show that she at least trusts me not to go on a rampage. Besides, not every sealed youkai was sealed because they were crazed and bloodthirsty."

//EDIT:>Don't do this part. Visually showing our discomfort with that last question might be more likely to provoke them.
>Do prepare our flight or fight response though, just in case. Again, do not visually indicate this.
>Also do not refer to Sendai as our friend. Even though we consider her such, she might not reciprocate beyond "acquaintence" and if we said she was our friend it might be looked upon with suspicion.

//I am willing to flip my opinion on this if there is a convincing argument that this is the best course of action (I would also like to hear Tom's opinion if possible). I was considering possibly describing how being sealed felt, and then rhetorically ask that if he was in our shoes and somebody asked them to willingly return to such a state if they would be comfortable with the thought, but I'm not sure if that's the best way to proceed either.
>Do it

//I'm convinced the dual's minds are set and we need to leave.  Talking is delaying, but I think it is for us while they get setup.

//IThe horns, a sign of possession.  It explains why she was trying to scare us off and now is in agreement with the man.
> "Because there were no spell card rules back then. The Hakurei maiden was free to attack and exterminate whoever she wished, and Youkai ate anything infront of them. That is why Reimu created spell card rules..."

> "Being sealed your insgnificant, meaningless, without goals other than loitering around while bumping into the occasional tree..."

> "Every human and Youkai has a purpose in life and without that they might as well not exist."

> Who are these people to tell us what to do!? The only way we're getting sealed is if Reimu fully exterminates us!

> If they make any more advances towards us disappear into the ground and dispel ourselves

> Also we should find the gap Youkai and warn her these people have wanted her exterminated in the past and might want so again. We don't want anyone suffering the fate we did
> "It's kinda... messed up. Well, that's vague. Rather, you can go in, but you can't get anywhere. You can come back out fine, though. If there's anyone inside, I don't think they can come out." Marisa shrugs.


> You ready yourself to flee if it comes to it.
> "We don't trust you, however." The man speaks, still holding his hands together since appearing. "Your words and assurances are empty without proof. While we did not hear from her how she handled it, we know that the previous Hakurei Shrine Maiden got involved. For all we know, a battle could have broken out in there where both of you lost too much strength to fight, and she had to retreat."
> "Just as likely, there's the possibility that you're being genuine." The horned girl speaks. "Maybe she went to welcome back an old friend. You could've had tea. You could've had a sparring match. A human being close to a youkai or other species isn't uncommon. But still, we don't trust you much."
> "You're only losing more of what little trust we do have for you in making excuses we cannot ascertain. As you will not find our capabilities outdone by-"
> With the man approaching as he speaks, you dispell this shadow of yourself, leaving them and Ruukoto behind.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 24, 2021, 09:46:18 PM
//I don't think that qualified as a sudden movement or threatening advance, qm... :V
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 24, 2021, 10:02:36 PM
// "As you will not find our capabilities outdone by-" he's talking about the limits of his power while advancing towards us, that's pretty threatening if you ask me

// The qm knows more than we do so I'm guessing we would've been attacked if we sat there
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 24, 2021, 10:17:51 PM
>Float down to the entrance of the forest

>close our eyes

>Use our connection to the Underground darkness to create little shadow periscope here and there in the forest and look for any signs of the incident
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 24, 2021, 10:26:55 PM
>Float down to the entrance of the forest

>close our eyes

>Use our connection to the Underground darkness to create little shadow periscope here and there in the forest and look for any signs of the incident
>Hold until qm gives verdict regarding the current argument and other player's actions have been posted.

//I highly doubt we would've been attacked in that instant. If it was the other one approaching I would understand but he seemed to be reasonable enough not to act on what he was saying just yet considering he was actually letting us make our case.

//now, if he advanced quickly and/or stopped within our personal space I would understand but I didn't see either happening there. To me it looked like we left as soon as he started walking, which in and of itself does not seem like a sufficient cause for leaving given the criteria for doing so.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 24, 2021, 10:40:41 PM
//I don't think that qualified as a sudden movement or threatening advance, qm... :V
// "As you will not find our capabilities outdone by-" he's talking about the limits of his power while advancing towards us, that's pretty threatening if you ask me

// The qm knows more than we do so I'm guessing we would've been attacked if we sat there
>Hold until qm gives verdict regarding the current argument and other player's actions have been posted.

//I highly doubt we would've been attacked in that instant. If it was the other one approaching I would understand but he seemed to be reasonable enough not to act on what he was saying considering he was actually letting us make our case.

//now, if he advanced quickly and/or stopped within our personal space I would understand but I didn't see either happening there. To me it looked like we left as soon as he started walking, which in and of itself does not seem like a sufficient cause for leaving given the criteria for doing so.
> If they make any more advances towards us disappear into the ground and dispel ourselves
//Gestures could be seen clearly, and voices could be heard clearly at the distance the two parties spoke, so in a disagreement like such, getting closer to the other party could be seen as a hostile advancement.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 24, 2021, 10:45:33 PM
//Fine then. So be it.

>Be concerned that we probably just gave them a go ahead to go after us by doing that.
>Discreetly create a new secondary body with the same "darkness mass" as Owl Rumia using the darkness within the ground below us as a cover for its creation.
>Name this new body "Contingency"

Contingency:
>Travel through the ground to the most remote corner of Gensokyo we can find or remember, preferably as far from the Hakurei Shrine as possible.
>When we arrive, look around.
>If it seems clear assume smol form.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 24, 2021, 10:49:33 PM
//Wouldn't our best bet be to send contingency to the human village?

//Attacking us there would bring everyone down in them.

//They also knew there was more than one of us.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 24, 2021, 10:53:48 PM
//Wouldn't our best bet be to send contingency to the human village?

//Attacking us there would bring everyone down in them.

//They also knew there was more than one of us.
//I know they knew. Still helps to have a second or even third body that would be difficult to find in case something happens to us.
//Also hiding amongst the human village wouldn't really work. I'm pretty sure humans would let youkai exterminators do their thing within their jurisdiction and not interfere.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 24, 2021, 11:02:04 PM
// They could care less about Youkai

> They seem acquainted with Sendai so they'll meet sooner or later and show we didn't fight.
> Until then, we'll be on the run!

> "So the forest is sealed?  That certainly sounds like an incident!"

> Discreetly form some darkness under our feed and send it into the forest
> Moving around at the speed of light zigzag through the forest's shadows and see if we find something
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 24, 2021, 11:23:39 PM
//Fine then. So be it.

>Be concerned that we probably just gave them a go ahead to go after us by doing that.
>Discreetly create a new secondary body with the same "darkness mass" as Owl Rumia using the darkness within the ground below us as a cover for its creation.
>Name this new body "Contingency"

Contingency:
>Travel through the ground to the most remote corner of Gensokyo we can find or remember, preferably as far from the Hakurei Shrine as possible.
>When we arrive, look around.
>If it seems clear assume smol form.
// They could care less about Youkai

> They seem acquainted with Sendai so they'll meet sooner or later and show we didn't fight.
> Until then, we'll be on the run!

> "So the forest is sealed?  That certainly sounds like an incident!"

> Discreetly form some darkness under our feed and send it into the forest
> Moving around at the speed of light zigzag through the forest's shadows and see if we find something
> "I don't think it's like that. Well, if Reimu were here, she could break it if it was, right? Maybe we should've brought her." Marisa considers.

> You let out some darkness, heading away from the Hakurei Shrine, and more into the Bamboo Forest.
> You don't seem to be getting any deeper into the forest, however, even with your speed.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 24, 2021, 11:25:24 PM
//...was Contingency not created?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 24, 2021, 11:31:07 PM
//...was Contingency not created?
> You let out some darkness, heading away from the Hakurei Shrine, and more into the Bamboo Forest.
//both were made and went their different ways. Ah, I should've put a comma after "and more", too. Or maybe it's understandable with this.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 24, 2021, 11:39:09 PM
>Push out a rope size stream of darkness into the forest and observe what happens

>Try sending darkness through the ground

>Now throw a rock into the forest
>What was the difference between the three?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 24, 2021, 11:42:36 PM
//So... I was rereading to refresh what we knew of what's going on in the bamboo forest before I wrote up my next actions and I came across this.
> "Alright, new plan. You gave us a great idea. For Ruukoto's guaranteed safety here, you're gonna guarantee that you're safe. Tests are now out of the question. We want your permanent confinement or suppression. Aren't you a genius, thinking up such?" The voice sounds proud.
> Ruukoto looks back deeper into the ruins, towards the voice in question.
//I think we may have f ucked up more than we thought by running...
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 24, 2021, 11:45:17 PM
// Ruukoto's their grunt/henchman, they care about her enough to repair her arm.  They were just lying to trick us into staying long enough to be exterminated

> Be discreet about said rope, do it out of Marisa's sight

> Laugh "What if you just blew a hole right into it?"
> On a more serious note "Well now that we know for-sure it's an incident want to go back and get her?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 24, 2021, 11:58:31 PM
//I don't know... I mean they did say that 1. she was not their friend, and 2. that they were using her. If they were actually telling the truth there, then we might've put Ruukoto in serious danger. Especially since they didn't look like people who would respect the spellcard laws with how they were acting.

//both were made and went their different ways. Ah, I should've put a comma after "and more", too. Or maybe it's understandable with this.
//Ah, I see. Yeah it was the lack of a comma there that threw me off, sorry about that.

Contingency:
>Have we arrived at our destination?

Prime:
>Wait on the other queued actions for this body until the parse after the next one, as the answer we get to the following question might make some of them unnecessary.
>EDIT: On second thought Phil's actions and Tom's amendment to the rope can be done in parallel to this, though do hold off on the dialogue for now.
>"Wait a minute... isn't getting lost inside this forest normal, and literally in the name? Or did you mean something else when you say that people can't get out or get anywhere?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Branneg Xy on February 25, 2021, 12:12:31 AM
> If the Darkness is unable to proceed further in,try to pass alongside the Inner Perimeter of the Bamboo Forest.

> If possible,send another Shadow!Double to the Hakurei Shrine ,to Reimu, in order to let her know the situation at the Bamboo Forest ,and..

>...nearby there was a delicate situation.with an Hostage,Ruukoto involved...

> ... if our latest acquaintances were to show up as well,it would be a good opportunity see how they explain and justify themselves  in front of the Hakurei Shrine Maiden.

// The "Dual " in question is "Gatekeeper
SinGyoku" https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Highly_Responsive_to_Prayers/Characters
and  related to the Hakurei Shrine,but Rumia does not know this...yet //

// In this case Reimu could also vouch for Rumia and,if insufficient,we could also ask her to contact,or how to contact, Sendai a more complete guarantee//

// At the very least Ruukoto is showing genuine safety concerns toward Rumia's Shadow!Double ,and implicitly does Not Approve Violent Methods in general,according to
...

> "No. This is not my friend. But I'd also like to make sure you're safe. Preferably in a different way than how they're trying."
...

//

//Although we should not delay too much in returning,when accompanied and/or better prepared,to the "Ruins" ...Ruukoto was innocently being used by SinGyoku as an Hostage-Leverage to make a new,untrustworthy,potentially powerful&dangerous Youkai surrender  and thus it is quite unlikely she is suffering reprisals just for an "unaided escape".//
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 25, 2021, 12:25:06 AM
> If possible,send another Shadow!Double to the Hakurei Shrine ,to Reimu, in order to let her know the situation at the Bamboo Forest ,and..

>...nearby there was a delicate situation.with an Hostage,Ruukoto involved...

> ... if our latest acquaintances were to show up as well,it would be a good opportunity see how they explain and justify themselves  in front of the Hakurei Shrine Maiden.
>Do only if there is majority agreement among the other players.

//While I'm not entirely opposed to sending a body to Reimu, doing so would mean revealing that we can make multiple bodies to her, especially if she asks why we aren't with Marisa. I'm not sure if either of you would want to reveal such information to Reimu so soon, I mean, she's probably bound to find out eventually, but it's still revealing one of our cards in a sense...

//And even if we do, I'm not sure if we should inform her about the potential hostage situation immediately... If we do end up sending a body, we should probably ask if she needs any help and otherwise act natural to see if the duo would dare attack us in Reimu's presence.

//There's also the possibility that they're somehow already there and possibly convincing Reimu to turn against us with false information.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 25, 2021, 12:38:38 AM
// In response to Branneg's post:
// We do not negotiate with enemies!  If we're meeting the cave group again we're doing so on neutral ground, going back there is like waltzing into an obvious trap.  They show no intention of following the rules and would gladly make us their pawn, who's to say something similar didn't happen to Ruukoto.  With the power of the Darkness Youkai they could easily destroy Gensokyo for good by plunging it into eternal darkness.

// In response to Evil_Nazgul's post:
// You bring up a point them possibly trying to brainwash Reimu, let's bug the place so we can listen in

> Instead of sending a body to Reimu use the darkness under the floorboards/crawlspace of the shrine to listen in on what's happening there
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 25, 2021, 12:47:54 AM
> Instead of sending a body to Reimu use the darkness under the floorboards/crawlspace of the shrine to listen in on what's happening there
//Only problem with that is that they knew not all of us was there, so it's possible they might detect our bug and rat us out to Reimu, would would then proceed to become sus because to her it would look like we were spying on her. Being more honest and sending a full body would be more ideal.

//Though a good compromise could be to send a bug first and then if it verifies that they are not already there have the bug turn into a body. But then again if they are already there they could, again, potentially rat us out immediately...
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 25, 2021, 12:57:21 AM
// If they're already there they're going to rat out our body-splitting ability anyway.  We're rolling the dice here in hopes they're either not there or don't notice a tiny speck of darkness in the already dark space below the floorboards

// If they're not already there sure let's turn into little Rumia and tell Reimu to hurry over the bamboo forest where we need her help.  This'll make her harder to find and help Marisa at the same time
// EDIT: Better plan, instead of showing up in person we'll leave a message in darkness-writing which we've already shown we can do.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 25, 2021, 01:04:07 AM
// If they're already there they're going to rat out our body-splitting ability anyway.  We're rolling the dice here in hopes they're either not there or don't notice a tiny speck of darkness in the already dark space below the floorboards

// If they're not already there sure let's turn into little Rumia and tell Reimu to hurry over the bamboo forest where we need her help.  This'll make her harder to find and help Marisa at the same time
//I suppose you have a point, though let's not actually drag her to the bamboo forest until we truly confirm what's wrong with it and whether or not we'll need actually need Reimu.


> Instead of sending a body to Reimu use the darkness under the floorboards/crawlspace of the shrine to listen in on what's happening there
>+1 vote for this.
>Additionally, if this is parsed:
Hakurei Blob:
>What is going on in the shrine? Are the ones from the ruins present? If so, listen in. If not, standby.

//EDIT: Somewhat unrelated, but just had an amazing thought if we're unable to make a full small form body from that tiny blob when we decide to reveal ourselves: Pocket Rumia!
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 25, 2021, 01:12:50 AM
// Then we can join the Koakuma/Medicine/Suika/Alice group who have little versions of themselves or dolls following them
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 25, 2021, 01:42:45 AM
// I am in favor of showing up to Reimu with a shadow body

// The less we withhold from Reimu the less ammo they have to destroy Reimu's trust in us.

//Reimu's laziness is a godsend.  Until we do something she shouldn't attack us.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 25, 2021, 02:14:35 AM
// There's no reason not to test the waters with a speck first, that'll give us a parse or two to think about a game plan.  We can decide after if we appear in sealed form or leave a message in writing
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 25, 2021, 02:30:13 AM
>Push out a rope size stream of darkness into the forest and observe what happens

>Try sending darkness through the ground

>Now throw a rock into the forest
>What was the difference between the three?
// Ruukoto's their grunt/henchman, they care about her enough to repair her arm.  They were just lying to trick us into staying long enough to be exterminated

> Be discreet about said rope, do it out of Marisa's sight

> Laugh "What if you just blew a hole right into it?"
> On a more serious note "Well now that we know for-sure it's an incident want to go back and get her?"
//I don't know... I mean they did say that 1. she was not their friend, and 2. that they were using her. If they were actually telling the truth there, then we might've put Ruukoto in serious danger. Especially since they didn't look like people who would respect the spellcard laws with how they were acting.
//Ah, I see. Yeah it was the lack of a comma there that threw me off, sorry about that.

Contingency:
>Have we arrived at our destination?

Prime:
>Wait on the other queued actions for this body until the parse after the next one, as the answer we get to the following question might make some of them unnecessary.
>EDIT: On second thought Phil's actions and Tom's amendment to the rope can be done in parallel to this, though do hold off on the dialogue for now.
>"Wait a minute... isn't getting lost inside this forest normal, and literally in the name? Or did you mean something else when you say that people can't get out or get anywhere?"
> You send three different sort of scouts into the forest.
> All three fail to get anywhere. In fact, the rock practically hits a wall.
> "Of course this isn't the regular stuff. That'd be losing your way within it. You'd get lost inside the forest. The fact that you can try to go in but don't make it, yet always be able to come right back out like you never went in, is the opposite of getting lost.

> You're still trying to get further, as it still seems possibile to go-
> Oh right, that's the barrier. Then yes, you're as far as you can get.

> If the Darkness is unable to proceed further in,try to pass alongside the Inner Perimeter of the Bamboo Forest.

> If possible,send another Shadow!Double to the Hakurei Shrine ,to Reimu, in order to let her know the situation at the Bamboo Forest ,and..

>...nearby there was a delicate situation.with an Hostage,Ruukoto involved...

> ... if our latest acquaintances were to show up as well,it would be a good opportunity see how they explain and justify themselves  in front of the Hakurei Shrine Maiden.

// The "Dual " in question is "Gatekeeper
SinGyoku" https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Highly_Responsive_to_Prayers/Characters
and  related to the Hakurei Shrine,but Rumia does not know this...yet //

// In this case Reimu could also vouch for Rumia and,if insufficient,we could also ask her to contact,or how to contact, Sendai a more complete guarantee//

// At the very least Ruukoto is showing genuine safety concerns toward Rumia's Shadow!Double ,and implicitly does Not Approve Violent Methods in general,according to //

//Although we should not delay too much in returning,when accompanied and/or better prepared,to the "Ruins" ...Ruukoto was innocently being used by SinGyoku as an Hostage-Leverage to make a new,untrustworthy,potentially powerful&dangerous Youkai surrender  and thus it is quite unlikely she is suffering reprisals just for an "unaided escape".//
// In response to Branneg's post:
// We do not negotiate with enemies!  If we're meeting the cave group again we're doing so on neutral ground, going back there is like waltzing into an obvious trap.  They show no intention of following the rules and would gladly make us their pawn, who's to say something similar didn't happen to Ruukoto.  With the power of the Darkness Youkai they could easily destroy Gensokyo for good by plunging it into eternal darkness.

// In response to Evil_Nazgul's post:
// You bring up a point them possibly trying to brainwash Reimu, let's bug the place so we can listen in

> Instead of sending a body to Reimu use the darkness under the floorboards/crawlspace of the shrine to listen in on what's happening there
//I suppose you have a point, though let's not actually drag her to the bamboo forest until we truly confirm what's wrong with it and whether or not we'll need actually need Reimu.

>+1 vote for this.
>Additionally, if this is parsed:
Hakurei Blob:
>What is going on in the shrine? Are the ones from the ruins present? If so, listen in. If not, standby.

//EDIT: Somewhat unrelated, but just had an amazing thought if we're unable to make a full small form body from that tiny blob when we decide to reveal ourselves: Pocket Rumia!
// I am in favor of showing up to Reimu with a shadow body

// The less we withhold from Reimu the less ammo they have to destroy Reimu's trust in us.

//Reimu's laziness is a godsend.  Until we do something she shouldn't attack us.
> You send more darkness into the ground, having it travel to the Hakurei Shrine, and checking from under the floorboards.
> Reimu seems to be at the front of the shrine, sitting down like she was after she removed your ribbon.
> You hear a loud noise, like a bang, from the direction of the ruins. Such seems to startle Reimu a bit as well.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 25, 2021, 02:45:15 AM
//Hopefully that wasn't Ruukoto suffering critical damage... But then again, considering she literally contains a nuclear reactor, if that happened it would probably be a much bigger bang.

Contingency:
>Have we arrived at our destination? (Repeat this check each parse until the answer is yes, notify when this occurs.)

Prime:
>"Oh..."
>Perform actions held in abeyance (Tom's dialogue, assuming no changes are to be made to them by the original poster.).

Hakurei:
>Do only with approval.
>>Manifest as a smol form nearby with a concerned look. If we fail, due to lack of sufficient darkness, manifest as an adorably tiny version of our smol form, still sporting a concerned look.
//I feel like we should say something if this gets approved but not sure what.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 25, 2021, 03:21:37 AM
// Yeah, we'd be playing Fallout Quest if that were to happen
Contingency:
>Have we arrived at our destination? (Repeat this check each parse until the answer is yes, notify when this occurs.)
// It hit the barrier so we've arrived at our destination
> You're still trying to get further, as it still seems possibile to go-
> Oh right, that's the barrier. Then yes, you're as far as you can get.

> Perform queued actions

> Take a quick look/scan to ensure there are no suspicious owls or animals watching the shrine, if there's nothing continue
> Manifest a realistic (and cute) as possible small form on the steps leading up to the Hakurei Shrine and run up toward Reimu in a hurry.  While pointing towards the Bamboo Forest tell her some curse is blocking entry and that this is absolutely an incident.  If she gives us an excuse to be lazy remind her she's the only one who can easily and safely dispel it without risking burning down the forest in the process.  If she notices anything about our form explain that if we can make letters/writing appear it's only natural we can make ourselves appear
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 25, 2021, 03:58:36 AM
>"Any ideas. . .on how to get inside?"

>"Because, " Throw a shadow sun hat at the forest. "I don't."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 25, 2021, 04:06:14 AM
// It hit the barrier so we've arrived at our destination
//I thought the barrier hitting was part of our bamboo forest probing actions.

//Would still like confirmation from QM just to be sure.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 25, 2021, 04:09:34 AM
//I thought the barrier hitting was part of our bamboo forest probing actions.

//Would still like confirmation from QM just to be sure.
//Cont reached it's destination. The barrier was Gensokyo's own.

Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 25, 2021, 04:18:00 AM
//Ah, in that case...

Contingency:
>Look around.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 25, 2021, 04:28:24 AM
// Also reworded my action to say curse instead of barrier
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 25, 2021, 04:36:35 AM
> Manifest a realistic (and cute) as possible small form on the steps leading up to the Hakurei Shrine and run up toward Reimu in a hurry.  While pointing towards the Bamboo Forest tell her some curse is blocking entry and that this is absolutely an incident.  If she gives us an excuse to be lazy remind her she's the only one who can easily and safely dispel it without risking burning down the forest in the process.  If she notices anything about our form explain that if we can make letters/writing appear it's only natural we can make ourselves appear
>Only if approved:
>Add: "A-Also what was that noise...?"
//If we didn't react to such a loud an obvious noise nearby she would probably become suspicious. But then again we know very well who could possibly be responsible and therefore playing dumb initially might come back to bite us.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 25, 2021, 05:43:46 AM
//Hopefully that wasn't Ruukoto suffering critical damage... But then again, considering she literally contains a nuclear reactor, if that happened it would probably be a much bigger bang.

Contingency:
>Have we arrived at our destination? (Repeat this check each parse until the answer is yes, notify when this occurs.)

Prime:
>"Oh..."
>Perform actions held in abeyance (Tom's dialogue, assuming no changes are to be made to them by the original poster.).

Hakurei:
>Do only with approval.
>>Manifest as a smol form nearby with a concerned look. If we fail, due to lack of sufficient darkness, manifest as an adorably tiny version of our smol form, still sporting a concerned look.
//I feel like we should say something if this gets approved but not sure what.
// Yeah, we'd be playing Fallout Quest if that were to happen// It hit the barrier so we've arrived at our destination
> Perform queued actions

> Take a quick look/scan to ensure there are no suspicious owls or animals watching the shrine, if there's nothing continue
> Manifest a realistic (and cute) as possible small form on the steps leading up to the Hakurei Shrine and run up toward Reimu in a hurry.  While pointing towards the Bamboo Forest tell her some curse is blocking entry and that this is absolutely an incident.  If she gives us an excuse to be lazy remind her she's the only one who can easily and safely dispel it without risking burning down the forest in the process.  If she notices anything about our form explain that if we can make letters/writing appear it's only natural we can make ourselves appear
>"Any ideas. . .on how to get inside?"

>"Because, " Throw a shadow sun hat at the forest. "I don't."
//Ah, in that case...

Contingency:
>Look around.
> As you are at your destination, you look around. There aren't any landmarks here.
> With nothing out of the ordinary, you take the appearance of your small form.

> "Hmm... Maybe we can go in backwards?" Marisa speaks. "Nah, that's just stupid."

> You scan the surroundings of the shrine, before making yourself a form and running up to Reimu.
> You explain the situation, to which she sighs.
> "Of course... Alright, I'll at least check it out... It probably isn't an incident though." Reimu stands up.
> There's another loud sound, this one, much closer. Actually, right next to the two of you, in fact.
> Accompanying it is a gust of wind and the appearance of the man from before, holding a yin-yang orb.
> "Nope. Not hearing it. I already have something to do." Reimu frowns.
> "...May I ask what?" The man blinks, letting go of the orb as it begins to float beside him. Once more, he puts his hands together, just like you saw him before.
> His attention hasn't in the slightest drifted towards you. You almost think he can't even see you, let alone notice you... It's just on Reimu.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 25, 2021, 05:51:23 AM
Hakurei:
>Do we have the same amount of "darkness mass" as we do with our smol form normally, or are we maintaining our smol form with the small amount of darkness that was the original tiny blob?
>If it seems like the latter, wonder if the density of our darkness is the reason he isn't noticing us.
>Regardless, wonder if it's also possible that our proximity to Reimu is masking us somehow.
>If he notices us quickly place Reimu between him and ourselves.

Prime:
>"Hmm maybe? Oh, by the way, I just tried something out with my powers to see if it would work and it did! Miss Reimu is on the way."

Contingency:
>Explore the immediate area. Be mindful of our proximity to the barrier, wouldn't want to accidentally bump into it or anything.
>How's the environment look? If it's scenic enough ponder possibly building a cabin or something here. If we had to retreat here in an emergency a shelter would be nice to have...
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 25, 2021, 06:01:48 AM
// Let's go full Minecraft out here
Contingency:
> Or maybe a cliff we could find a cave in?  Or a thick forest we could build a hut within?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 25, 2021, 06:23:32 AM
Prime:
>Look for a plant stuck in the middle of the barrier.
>Try to have our shadow sneak through the barrier through the plant
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 25, 2021, 06:56:25 AM
Hakurei:
>Do we have the same amount of "darkness mass" as we do with our smol form normally, or are we maintaining our smol form with the small amount of darkness that was the original tiny blob?
>If it seems like the latter, wonder if the density of our darkness is the reason he isn't noticing us.
>Regardless, wonder if it's also possible that our proximity to Reimu is masking us somehow.
>If he notices us quickly place Reimu between him and ourselves.

Prime:
>"Hmm maybe? Oh, by the way, I just tried something out with my powers to see if it would work and it did! Miss Reimu is on the way."

Contingency:
>Explore the immediate area. Be mindful of our proximity to the barrier, wouldn't want to accidentally bump into it or anything.
>How's the environment look? If it's scenic enough ponder possibly building a cabin or something here. If we had to retreat here in an emergency a shelter would be nice to have...
// Let's go full Minecraft out here
Contingency:
> Or maybe a cliff we could find a cave in?  Or a thick forest we could build a hut within?
Prime:
>Look for a plant stuck in the middle of the barrier.
>Try to have our shadow sneak through the barrier through the plant
> The latter, you'd believe.
> "A curse stopping people from getting into a forest." Reimu explains.
> "We can handle that for you. We'd like to speak with you first, though." The man requests.
> "Can you?" Reimu raises an eyebrow in doubt.
> "Alongside this youkai being here and far from here at the same time, there's a powerful spirit hiding near your shrine."
> "And that's supposed to mean...?"
> "That you're inexperienced and haven't even noticed the latter of the two subjects."
> "I have... I just... don't care about them right now." Reimu crosses her arms, looking aside.
> "If it's just a curse-" The horned woman suddenly appears alongside the man. "we can handle it. It's a good deal right? Talk with us and we deal with your problem for you."
> "I don't even know you two. But you probably won't make the situation over there worse. If there even is one." Reimu sits back down.
> "You don't-" The woman facepalms. "How rude!"

> "That's convenient. So what, do we wait here or something?" Marisa questions.

> You start looking around the area. It's pretty boring... but at least there might not be much attention to it?
> You seek out any plants between the barrier, but don't notice any yet.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 25, 2021, 07:09:10 AM
Hakurei:
>Keep a wary eye on both of them.
>Do the following only with approval.
>>"That's a bit mean calling her inexperienced..."

Prime:
>"I guess. Wait, a couple of strangers just showed up and offered to go instead--aaaand she just sat back down... I-Is she really considering sending them instead?"

Contingency:
>On second thought attempting to breach the barrier is probably a bad idea, especially when we're trying to prove to certain parties that we're not a threat.
>Cease looking for such plants or obstacles.

>Might as well experiment while we're looking.
>As we keep looking around, find a small animal, even an insect would work. But do not harm it, and be certain it isn't a youkai.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 25, 2021, 07:20:01 AM
//I meant the barrier surrounding the bamboo forest.  I wasn't try to get out of Gensokyo

Prime:
>"I think the green haired lady was a spirit if the strangers are to be believed."

>Put on the shadow sun hat that we threw

>In the forest of the lost look for any plants growing in 'barrier'.
>Try to have our shadow sneak through the barrier through the plant
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 25, 2021, 07:30:27 AM
//I meant the barrier surrounding the bamboo forest.  I wasn't try to get out of Gensokyo
//Ah, my mistake. I mean, it was also kinda confusing since Neo put the barrier plant action with what seemed to be Contingency's actions.

//EDIT:

Prime:
>"I think the green haired lady was a spirit if the strangers are to be believed."
>Don't say this.
//iirc we only mentioned that Sendai was there earlier, and made no indications to either Reimu or Marisa that we talked with anybody else during that initial period, and this would be an inopportune time to have Reimu question us since the stranger danger duo is present.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 25, 2021, 07:51:37 AM
//I meant the barrier surrounding the bamboo forest.  I wasn't try to get out of Gensokyo
//Ah, my mistake. I mean, it was also kinda confusing since Neo put the barrier plant action with what seemed to be Contingency's actions.
//That also got me confused too. Especially after someone else referred to the occurrence as a curse.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 25, 2021, 07:57:04 AM
// I originally misread it as a barrier but then reworded it to a curse as it's generic enough to encompass anything that hinders entry into the forest
Contingency:
> Does the world beyond the barrier look or feel real? Or does it feel more like an elaborate 'painting'/illusion to make the barrier invisible?
> Goes without saying don't touch it or further interact with it as we don't want to weaken or crack it.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 25, 2021, 08:38:52 AM
Hakurei:
>Keep a wary eye on both of them.
>Do the following only with approval.
>>"That's a bit mean calling her inexperienced..."

Prime:
>"I guess. Wait, a couple of strangers just showed up and offered to go instead--aaaand she just sat back down... I-Is she really considering sending them instead?"

Contingency:
>On second thought attempting to breach the barrier is probably a bad idea, especially when we're trying to prove to certain parties that we're not a threat.
>Cease looking for such plants or obstacles.

>Might as well experiment while we're looking.
>As we keep looking around, find a small animal, even an insect would work. But do not harm it, and be certain it isn't a youkai.
//I meant the barrier surrounding the bamboo forest.  I wasn't try to get out of Gensokyo

Prime:
>"I think the green haired lady was a spirit if the strangers are to be believed."

>Put on the shadow sun hat that we threw

>In the forest of the lost look for any plants growing in 'barrier'.
>Try to have our shadow sneak through the barrier through the plant
//Ah, my mistake. I mean, it was also kinda confusing since Neo put the barrier plant action with what seemed to be Contingency's actions.

//EDIT:
>Don't say this.
//iirc we only mentioned that Sendai was there earlier, and made no indications to either Reimu or Marisa that we talked with anybody else during that initial period, and this would be an inopportune time to have Reimu question us since the stranger danger duo is present.
// I originally misread it as a barrier but then reworded it to a curse as it's generic enough to encompass anything that hinders entry into the forest
Contingency:
> Does the world beyond the barrier look or feel real? Or does it feel more like an elaborate 'painting'/illusion to make the barrier invisible?
> Goes without saying don't touch it or further interact with it as we don't want to weaken or crack it.
//No disapprovals. But also no approvals either. Or rather, acknowledgement at all.
> You keep watching.
> "Now then, it's about this youkai and what happened while the darkness surrounded your shrine." The man speaks.
> "Rumia came by..." Reimu looks up in thought. "I guess yesterday, offered her time to me in exchange for removing her ribbon, and I did just that. I kinda ended up dozing off, I think, and then woke up for today. I never saw any darkness surrounding my shrine."
> "Yesterday? The darkness was still there that entire day. You must be lying." The horned woman squints.
> "It was longer than a day. But it seems you don't know anything else." The man sighs. "We'll have to ask someone else."
> "Oh, that's it? Will you still be going in my place to the Bamboo Forest?" Reimu questions.
> "Yes."
> "Nice." Reimu smiles, relaxed.
> "That still means this youkai could be a problem."
> "Rumia? She's nothing to worry about. She won't even eat a human if they tell her she can't."
> "You really are still young and naïve." The man shakes his head.
> "Remind me why we let her through out gate before?" The woman questions.
> "She had what she needed to handle herself enough at the time. We wouldn't get anything from testing her again either, as there's other that want her to do her specific job, however poorly she may do."

> "Strangers huh? She practically wants to hibernate. Why don't we just go carry her here ourselves?" Marisa suggests.
> You put your hat back on.
> You try to have your shadows sneak into that of the plants deeper within the bamboo forest.
> But they never manage to reach any...
> You can't tell if there are any inbetween either. It's hard finding where the cutoff for whatever this is, is, and if there are even any shadows directly on it.

> The area towards the border still looks like the plains you are on now. You believe you had a way to get through the border, but there wasn't much reason to do such most of the time, and it was worth more trouble than not. Most of the time. You don't want to sneak a snack from the Outside World right now, at least.
> There is an animal far off in the distance. You think it's a... cat. Single tail, too.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 25, 2021, 09:05:46 AM
Hakurei:
>Ponder. Was it really longer than a day?
>Though they could be exaggerating...
>At least be glad that Reimu is at least vouching for us.

Prime:
>"It looks like she really is letting them take her place..."
>Blink
>"...Miss Marisa, this might be a weird question, but how long was there darkness around the shrine?"

Contingency:
>A cat? All the way out here?
>Tail it with a microblob, we can investigate it later
>For now settle for an insect. Those should be plentiful.
>Find a random insect.
>Create two small pools of darkness nearby like we did with the rock and twig experiments earlier.
>Place the bug on one and attempt to move it to the other pool like we did with the rock, using the regurgitation method.
>Does the insect survive the trip? Do we just end up consuming it permanently? Or do we spit out some kind of half digested horror?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 25, 2021, 09:30:12 AM
Prime:
>"You also mentioned seeing a grown up me.  Have you heard any rumors about it or have any clues as to what happened to it?"

Contingency:
>Try disconnecting our shadow from us.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 25, 2021, 09:41:45 AM
Prime:
>"You also mentioned seeing a grown up me.  Have you heard any rumors about it or have any clues as to what happened to it?"
//Not countervoting yet, but didn't we already have this discussion with Marisa on the way here?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 25, 2021, 09:55:19 AM
//I think so, but 24hrs unaccounted and Marisa mentioning it earlier, leave me thinking our doppelganger may have damaged our reputation
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 25, 2021, 10:06:17 AM
//I think so, but 24hrs unaccounted and Marisa mentioning it earlier, leave me thinking our doppelganger may have damaged our reputation
//In all likelihood she probably got a brief glimpse of us in big form as she was initially coming in before we hastily disguised ourselves.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 25, 2021, 11:14:12 AM
Hakurei:
>Ponder. Was it really longer than a day?
>Though they could be exaggerating...
>At least be glad that Reimu is at least vouching for us.

Prime:
>"It looks like she really is letting them take her place..."
>Blink
>"...Miss Marisa, this might be a weird question, but how long was there darkness around the shrine?"

Contingency:
>A cat? All the way out here?
>Tail it with a microblob, we can investigate it later
>For now settle for an insect. Those should be plentiful.
>Find a random insect.
>Create two small pools of darkness nearby like we did with the rock and twig experiments earlier.
>Place the bug on one and attempt to move it to the other pool like we did with the rock, using the regurgitation method.
>Does the insect survive the trip? Do we just end up consuming it permanently? Or do we spit out some kind of half digested horror?
Prime:
>"You also mentioned seeing a grown up me.  Have you heard any rumors about it or have any clues as to what happened to it?"

Contingency:
>Try disconnecting our shadow from us.
> You don't feel like it was...
> "Shouldn't you two get going now?" Reimu questions.
> "Alright. But one more thing."
> "Forget it." The horned woman interrupts. "I'm passing the verdict this time. This youkai fails our test. She's either plotting some big plans for the future or not humble enough to even consider accepting being sealed, and she even left her friend in our domain, at our mercy, without a second though. No goodbye, no "I'll be back", no "run away". She didn't even try to fight back to protect or aid her." The woman goes on. "She looked strong inside, but she's just a coward. She's even hiding behind the Hakurei Shrine Maiden as if we wouldn't try something in front of her face. This isn't all of her either, you can feel it, so she's still ready to run again and probably leave even this Miko. I bet-"
> "So are you saying we should just exterminate her now?" The man interrupts.
> "I don't care about if she owes the shrine maiden or if she's under her care. But you'd probably be upset about doing that with little evidence right? So we let her go. We were going to let her go if she was humble enough to agree to be sealed, and we can just get rid of her ourselves if she bothers us too much later, anyways."
> "Then what's the fuss? Is it beca-"
> "Yes. This is the most disappointed I've been in someone since... You!" The horned woman crosses her arms. "But at least you made it up. I want to kill her just for this disappointment!"
> "Then let's get to investigating this forest already." The man ignores her.
> Reimu blinks in silence. Possibly annoyance?

> "Dunno what happened to her. And I told you, didn't I? It was a while. I didn't notice the entire time it happened. Someone else probably does. The shrine isn't my only business in this world either. I got other things I do too." Marisa answers.

> You start to follow the cat with another bit of darkness, instead deciding that an insect deserves to be tested on more than them.
> Well, you hope you don't get cursed for using this butterfly, or cause something terrible to happen on the other side of the world or something.
> You carefully snatch the butterfly up and begin your test, doing your best not to make the trip terrible.
> The butterfly... survives, at least. It doesn't look injured, but it doesn't look like it feels great either.

> You try to separate your shadow...
> But it doesn't work.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 25, 2021, 11:30:59 AM
Prime:
>Discreetly fork another microblob into the ground below us.

New Blob (Codename: Scout):
>Head back to the ruins.
>Check to see if Ruukoto is still there and alright.

Hakurei:
>Frown.

Contingency:
>"Okay, Mr Butterfly, let's both agree not to do that ever again..."
>Allow the insect time to recover before letting it go on its way.
>Did it feel more or less unpleasant transporting a living subject?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 25, 2021, 01:42:02 PM
// Hmm little cowardly Rumia becoming braver? Sounds like character development to me!

> Hakurei
> After minute of realization (or when they're gone)
>  Fall down and cover our head as if crying "A coward? I'd like to see what you become after being doomed to eternal worthlessness... all I was ever able to do is run..."
> "They must just despise Youkai, they wanted to eliminate your friend the purple lady at a time..."

> Scout
> Dispel as soon as we see her as to not attract attention
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 25, 2021, 03:59:13 PM
// Hmm little cowardly Rumia becoming braver? Sounds like character development to me!

> Hakurei
> After minute of realization (or when they're gone)
>  Fall down and cover our head as if crying "A coward? I'd like to see what you become after being doomed to eternal worthlessness... all I was ever able to do is run..."
> "They must just despise Youkai, they wanted to eliminate your friend the purple lady at a time..."

> Scout
> Dispel as soon as we see her as to not attract attention
>Don't do this.

//I have plans for Scout. Also I don't think we should have Hakurei act that way, the way the line is delivered seems like it might further annoy Reimu to me rather than generate sympathy, and a lower opinion of us from her could be detrimental. Plus they'll probably find some way to twist it or rip into us if we end up saying it in front of them.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 25, 2021, 05:21:47 PM
// Thats why I added a minute of realization so they'd be gone by the time we said it
// That said I'm fine with skipping it but we gotta go something other than just frown? That won't really advance the plot
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 25, 2021, 08:41:07 PM
//Maybe Phil can think of something?
//In the meantime I thought of something else, unfortunately it's not Hakurei body.

Prime:
>After creating Scout, frown.
>"Well if one thing's clear about those two, it's that they don't seem to like me very much... i can tell its going to be 'fun' working with them if they end up coming here..."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 26, 2021, 12:59:27 AM
Prime:
>Discreetly fork another microblob into the ground below us.

New Blob (Codename: Scout):
>Head back to the ruins.
>Check to see if Ruukoto is still there and alright.

Hakurei:
>Frown.

Contingency:
>"Okay, Mr Butterfly, let's both agree not to do that ever again..."
>Allow the insect time to recover before letting it go on its way.
>Did it feel more or less unpleasant transporting a living subject?
// Hmm little cowardly Rumia becoming braver? Sounds like character development to me!

> Hakurei
> After minute of realization (or when they're gone)
>  Fall down and cover our head as if crying "A coward? I'd like to see what you become after being doomed to eternal worthlessness... all I was ever able to do is run..."
> "They must just despise Youkai, they wanted to eliminate your friend the purple lady at a time..."

> Scout
> Dispel as soon as we see her as to not attract attention
>Don't do this.

//I have plans for Scout. Also I don't think we should have Hakurei act that way, the way the line is delivered seems like it might further annoy Reimu to me rather than generate sympathy, and a lower opinion of us from her could be detrimental. Plus they'll probably find some way to twist it or rip into us if we end up saying it in front of them.
//Maybe Phil can think of something?
//In the meantime I thought of something else, unfortunately it's not Hakurei body.

Prime:
>After creating Scout, frown.
>"Well if one thing's clear about those two, it's that they don't seem to like me very much... i can tell its going to be 'fun' working with them if they end up coming here..."
> You send more darkness to check on the ruins.
> But it seems impossible to get in. However, at least Ruukoto is outside nearby, holding the owl.
> "I'm sure it'll be fine. A lot of people claim they don't like me, but I still have my fun." Marisa reassures.

> You frown. The consideration of eating one of them lingers in your mind, and actually feels good to have than not to have. Hopefully they aren't psychic too.
> "Be wary of what's around our path and destination this time." The man vanishes.
> The horned woman takes hold of the yin-yang orb. "Yeah yeah. Which way's this forest?"
> Reimu points.
> "We'll be done before you know it." The woman tosses the orb up, following it with a jump...
> Before that loud bang repeats as her hand connects with it, sending it speeding towards the Bamboo Forest with her vanishing too before it launches off.
> Reimu winces from the sound, covering her ears for a moment.

> You're sure this particular butterfly doesn't like you very much...
> You wanted to finish it off in eating it, but in stopping, it seems it didn't feel as unpleasant as with a branch or such. Something still must've gone wrong though. The butterfly is unlikely capable of conveying to you what did, however.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 26, 2021, 01:12:42 AM
Hakurei:
>Wince
>"...Ow my ears..."

Prime:
>"And do those people give you death threats? Anyway they're coming. You might want to brace yourself, their method of travel is actually very loud..."
>Prepare ourselves for their arrival.

Scout:
>Approach Ruukoto's ear, attempt to sneak around the owl if we can, but if it spots us just be mindful if it tries anything.
>When we get close enough to whisper into her ear, "Psst. Ruukoto. It's me, Rumia, I came to check on you while they were distracted. Are you alright? They didn't hurt you, did they?"
>>If the owl hasn't detected us yet, add: "Just nod or shake your head to answer. I'm not sure if the bird is yours or theirs so I don't want to take any chances. I'm very sorry for leaving so suddenly like that... I really would've tried to take you with me if I could."
>>If it has, let Ruukoto respond verbally. Again be mindful of the bird.

Contingency:
>Find a nearby flower, offer it to the recovering butterfly.
>What's the cat doing?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 26, 2021, 02:52:03 AM
Hakurei:
>"Does your intuition say they are going to cause an incident?"

Prime:
>"It's the sealing that worries me."

Contingency:
>Create a shadow
>Wrap ourself in a shadow sphere
>Concentrate on maintaining connection with Contingency
>Try the eat and regurgitate with Contingency and the shadow we created in the first action
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 26, 2021, 02:58:02 AM
Contingency:
>Create a shadow
>Wrap ourself in a shadow sphere
>Concentrate on maintaining connection with Contingency
>Try the eat and regurgitate with Contingency and the shadow we created in the first action
>If this would kill or potentially harm the butterfly, set it down somewhere safe first.
>Make a backup blob using a portion of Contingency just in case something goes horribly wrong and we lose the "main" Contingency.
>Stop attempting to eat/regurgitate this body the moment we get a bad feeling or otherwise any indication that this process could go badly.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 26, 2021, 03:05:22 AM
> Have we ever looked up at the stars and wondered how much darkness is actually out there?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 26, 2021, 09:24:19 AM
Hakurei:
>Wince
>"...Ow my ears..."

Prime:
>"And do those people give you death threats? Anyway they're coming. You might want to brace yourself, their method of travel is actually very loud..."
>Prepare ourselves for their arrival.

Scout:
>Approach Ruukoto's ear, attempt to sneak around the owl if we can, but if it spots us just be mindful if it tries anything.
>When we get close enough to whisper into her ear, "Psst. Ruukoto. It's me, Rumia, I came to check on you while they were distracted. Are you alright? They didn't hurt you, did they?"
>>If the owl hasn't detected us yet, add: "Just nod or shake your head to answer. I'm not sure if the bird is yours or theirs so I don't want to take any chances. I'm very sorry for leaving so suddenly like that... I really would've tried to take you with me if I could."
>>If it has, let Ruukoto respond verbally. Again be mindful of the bird.

Contingency:
>Find a nearby flower, offer it to the recovering butterfly.
>What's the cat doing?
Hakurei:
>"Does your intuition say they are going to cause an incident?"

Prime:
>"It's the sealing that worries me."

Contingency:
>Create a shadow
>Wrap ourself in a shadow sphere
>Concentrate on maintaining connection with Contingency
>Try the eat and regurgitate with Contingency and the shadow we created in the first action
>If this would kill or potentially harm the butterfly, set it down somewhere safe first.
>Make a backup blob using a portion of Contingency just in case something goes horribly wrong and we lose the "main" Contingency.
>Stop attempting to eat/regurgitate this body the moment we get a bad feeling or otherwise any indication that this process could go badly.
> Have we ever looked up at the stars and wondered how much darkness is actually out there?
> "Don't you think I would've stopped them if I thought so?"

> "Sometimes." Marisa answers.
> You prepare yourself, as the orb flies towards the two of you.
> And past, into the forest... It doesn't look like it progresses that deeply though...

> You slip by Ruukoto and whisper.
> "They let me go and said I wasn't involved." Ruukoto still speaks.
> The owl seems bothered.
> "And this is... Mine, so to speak... It's a drone. You wouldn't know, so don't worry about it."

> You offer a flower to the butterfly...
> It doesn't respond much to it.
> You try another experiment...
> It seems to work with nothing untoward happening... You don't know why the butterfly got bothered.

> The cat continues on it's path.

//edit: > You have. And also if there's darkness you can't control out there, too.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 26, 2021, 09:52:05 AM
Hakurei:
>"Fair enough... So would you like me to do anything to help around the shrine while I have this body here? The main part of me is still helping Marisa, by the way."

Scout:
>Does she seem upset at all?
>Still be wary of the bird and continue to whisper.
>"Well I'm glad you're alright... Look, I'm really, really sorry for leaving so suddenly, it's just that they wanted to seal me again and I sorta just panicked when the man got closer... You probably think I'm horrible for doing that, but I hope you can forgive me... or if not then at least let me make it up to you..."
>"So um... just to be absolutely sure, is the bird really safe to be around? By yours do you mean they like... gave it to you or something? I-If so they're not using it to keep tabs on you or anything, are they?"

Prime:
>Does it look like they've penetrated deeper than we have in our attempts so far?
>if so: "Well it seems they managed to get farther than us at least..."

Contingency:
>It could be that we don't suffer any ill effects because it's us and not someone else... Or because our mind and soul effectively span multiple bodies...
>Reabsorb the backup blob created for the eat-regurgitate self experiment.
>Check on the butterfly.
>Pick up a rock.
>Firmly grasp it.
>Do our standard darkness through ground transportation to move a few meters away while holding onto the rock.
>Does the rock come with us? Does it fall through us as soon as we start to turn into darkness? Or does it travel with us until our "hand" hits solid matter (that is, the ground)?
>Continue to have our blob tail the cat.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 26, 2021, 06:37:22 PM
> Does the darkness up there we can't control feel like it's not really there?  Like is it just beyond the barrier and thus doesn't feel real?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 27, 2021, 05:25:22 AM
Hakurei:
>"Fair enough... So would you like me to do anything to help around the shrine while I have this body here? The main part of me is still helping Marisa, by the way."

Scout:
>Does she seem upset at all?
>Still be wary of the bird and continue to whisper.
>"Well I'm glad you're alright... Look, I'm really, really sorry for leaving so suddenly, it's just that they wanted to seal me again and I sorta just panicked when the man got closer... You probably think I'm horrible for doing that, but I hope you can forgive me... or if not then at least let me make it up to you..."
>"So um... just to be absolutely sure, is the bird really safe to be around? By yours do you mean they like... gave it to you or something? I-If so they're not using it to keep tabs on you or anything, are they?"

Prime:
>Does it look like they've penetrated deeper than we have in our attempts so far?
>if so: "Well it seems they managed to get farther than us at least..."

Contingency:
>It could be that we don't suffer any ill effects because it's us and not someone else... Or because our mind and soul effectively span multiple bodies...
>Reabsorb the backup blob created for the eat-regurgitate self experiment.
>Check on the butterfly.
>Pick up a rock.
>Firmly grasp it.
>Do our standard darkness through ground transportation to move a few meters away while holding onto the rock.
>Does the rock come with us? Does it fall through us as soon as we start to turn into darkness? Or does it travel with us until our "hand" hits solid matter (that is, the ground)?
>Continue to have our blob tail the cat.
> Does the darkness up there we can't control feel like it's not really there?  Like is it just beyond the barrier and thus doesn't feel real?
> You never get close enough to reach it anyways.

> "I guess look for this spirit they mentioned." Reimu says.

> No.
> "It's safe. It's not Shingyoku's." Ruukoto says.

> No.
> The orb stops, floating back as the two appear aside it.
> "Hm... What do you suggest we do?" The woman asks.
> "It doesn't seem to be a curse." The man answers.
> "So it's more complicated to deal with than what they said implies. Ugh... You think it's something I can just destroy?"
> "Maybe."
> "I hope you don't mean the entire forest here." Marisa chimes in. "People wander about here too."
> "No. Whatever's happening to it."

> The butterfly has started to try and fly away.
> You grasp a rock.
> And use your transportation method.
> The rock is left on the ground before, having not came with you.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 27, 2021, 05:44:59 AM
Scout:
>"...So which one of them is that?"
>Cautiously attempt to manifest as a tiny version ourselves, small enough to sit in the palm of someone's hand, floating in front of Ruukoto. Turn back into darkness (But do not leave) if the bird makes any hostile movement towards us.
>"Also would you mind if we headed someplace else. Just in case they come back while we're talking?"

Hakurei:
>"Alright. I don't really have experience tracking spirits, but I'll try my best Miss Reimu!"
>Salute.
>Create a body the same size as what Scout is in our hand, codename: Pocket.
>"I'll leave this here so I can update you if I find anything. Or in case you want to talk to me while I do this, whatever works for you."

Pocket:
>Float in the vicinity of Reimu.

Contingency:
>So the rock stayed with us as we turned into darkness, only leaving us once it made contact with the ground?
>Observe the butterfly for any abnormal behavior during its recovery, just in case we accidentally created a soulless zombie insect or something.
>Cat status.


//Can't think of anything for Prime this turn so I'll leave that to you guys.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 27, 2021, 06:18:50 AM
> Prime
> Look at Marisa then at the mysterious group
> "I-is there's something we can help with? We want this incident resolved as much as you do"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 27, 2021, 06:24:24 AM
Scout:
>"Are they the ones that fixed your hand?"

Hakurei:
>"The green haired lady that was helping you earlier, is she a yokai or a ghost?"

Prime:
>"What is it if it isn't a curse?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 27, 2021, 12:46:56 PM
Scout:
>"...So which one of them is that?"
>Cautiously attempt to manifest as a tiny version ourselves, small enough to sit in the palm of someone's hand, floating in front of Ruukoto. Turn back into darkness (But do not leave) if the bird makes any hostile movement towards us.
>"Also would you mind if we headed someplace else. Just in case they come back while we're talking?"

Hakurei:
>"Alright. I don't really have experience tracking spirits, but I'll try my best Miss Reimu!"
>Salute.
>Create a body the same size as what Scout is in our hand, codename: Pocket.
>"I'll leave this here so I can update you if I find anything. Or in case you want to talk to me while I do this, whatever works for you."

Pocket:
>Float in the vicinity of Reimu.

Contingency:
>So the rock stayed with us as we turned into darkness, only leaving us once it made contact with the ground?
>Observe the butterfly for any abnormal behavior during its recovery, just in case we accidentally created a soulless zombie insect or something.
>Cat status.


//Can't think of anything for Prime this turn so I'll leave that to you guys.
> Prime
> Look at Marisa then at the mysterious group
> "I-is there's something we can help with? We want this incident resolved as much as you do"
Scout:
>"Are they the ones that fixed your hand?"

Hakurei:
>"The green haired lady that was helping you earlier, is she a yokai or a ghost?"

Prime:
>"What is it if it isn't a curse?"
> "The man and woman. And yes, I would mind. I will already be in trouble for not returning when possible to, like now. The longer we chat, the more that'll be, so I'll try to answer your questions without ambiguity.
> "No, they didn't fix me." Ruukoto answers.

> You create another body out of darkness.
> Only for it to fade away, as if burned out by the sunlight.
> "Helping me earlier? When?"

> "A strange... anomaly?" The woman shrugs. "I guess that's a word for it. Let's try forcing our way in. Separately." The woman dives in, actually making it quite deep... Even getting far enough that you can't see her anymore.
> "Eh? So you can force your way in too?" Marisa questions.
> "I highly discourage such." The man replies. "This is not something you want to experience."
> The horned woman reappears at the man's side.
> "Took you long enough." She dusts herself off. "Can we take a break?"
> "We should relay news to them first." The man speaks.
> "Figured out something already?" Marisa questions further.

> You aren't sure. It was either that, or it fell immediately. Your darkness travel isn't exactly slow.
> You haven't watched butterflies much, so you think this is normal...?
> The cat is walking on it's four limbs like cats usually do, oblivious to you tailing it. You don't know where it's headed, but you're sure it won't be a waste of time to find out. Whether it ends up good or bad for you is still in the air.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 27, 2021, 05:48:08 PM
Scout:
>"When would be a good time to visit so I don't get you into trouble?"

Hakurei:
>"Shortly before you woke up.  She blasted me thinking I was a yokai that was going to attack you. After showing concern for you, she told me you were going to be OK then vanished into the ground."

Contingency:
>Do we think our tailing shadow could hide in the cat's fur without being seen?

>Did we notice any boulders underground?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 27, 2021, 09:21:32 PM
Scout:
>Frown.
>"So they didn't hurt you but they're forcing you to stay?"
>Feel guilty
>"Ruukoto, I'm so sorry, this is all my fault..."

Hakurei:
>wonder if it failed because this body has low darkness density to begin with.

Prime:
>Attempt to create Pocket in the ground beneath us and send it to Hakurei. If successful have both bodies perform failed actions that would've been executed if pocket was successfully created last turn.
>Attempt to assess the density of all our active bodies.
>Do we have any bodies or blobs that are idle?

Contingency:
>Maybe a different perspective will provide some answers?
>Create a sub-body and repeat the rock experiment using it. Observe what happens to the rock.
>Reabsorb the body when the experiment concludes.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 28, 2021, 12:43:22 AM
Scout:
>"When would be a good time to visit so I don't get you into trouble?"

Hakurei:
>"Shortly before you woke up.  She blasted me thinking I was a yokai that was going to attack you. After showing concern for you, she told me you were going to be OK then vanished into the ground."

Contingency:
>Do we think our tailing shadow could hide in the cat's fur without being seen?

>Did we notice any boulders underground?
Scout:
>Frown.
>"So they didn't hurt you but they're forcing you to stay?"
>Feel guilty
>"Ruukoto, I'm so sorry, this is all my fault..."

Hakurei:
>wonder if it failed because this body has low darkness density to begin with.

Prime:
>Attempt to create Pocket in the ground beneath us and send it to Hakurei. If successful have both bodies perform failed actions that would've been executed if pocket was successfully created last turn.
>Attempt to assess the density of all our active bodies.
>Do we have any bodies or blobs that are idle?

Contingency:
>Maybe a different perspective will provide some answers?
>Create a sub-body and repeat the rock experiment using it. Observe what happens to the rock.
>Reabsorb the body when the experiment concludes.
> "No, not them. My creator and their friends. I don't know of any good times yet."

> "Uh... huh..." Reimu seems skeptical.

> You try again, but it doesn't get far before the same happens to it.
> "Yes, but it's a bit hard to explain properly." The woman complains.
> "Lay it on me." Marisa suggests.
> "It feels as though time is moving slower in the forest." The man explains. "Even if you could communicate with and bring someone back like how we did, it'd still take long for them to return. That's not even considering how long it would take to try and stop whatever this is."
> "It almost sounds like we're the only ones who can do this." The woman chuckles. "But surely this world has other capable beings. That shrine maiden probably isn't one, though."
> "It'd be a problem if she actually went inside."
> "How did you get her out, then?" Marisa questions.
> "We're sealed together, so to speak. You could call us one person, and you wouldn't exactly be wrong."

> You could probably hide in it's fur.
> You haven't noticed any.
> You try again, this time making another body to watch.
> The travel method seems smaller, but gets back to normal as the other body fails to stay intact after a few moments.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 28, 2021, 12:58:55 AM
>List all blobs and bodies, include unnamed ones like the one tailing the cat.

Scout:
>"Oh..."
>"I mean, are your creator and friends away from here?"
>Gesture to the ruins.
>"I mean, if they are and you started walking back to them it would still be going away from here."

Prime:
>Try again but with a blob using twice the darkness of what we just attempted.
>>If successful resume actions that failed because of the failed attempts.
>"S-So uh... in theory I should be able to do the same thing if I created another body and tried to force it in? Or would that be different than what you just tried?"

Contingency:
>Did our observation body dissipate like the attempts to make the pocket body or does "failing to stay intact" mean we reabsorbed it in this instance?
>Has the butterfly flown off?
>Cat status.

//So basically I have a few theories as to why we aren't creating the pocket body.
1. We aren't using enough.
2. Shingyoku is actively interfering with our ability to create more bodies considering they're next to our main body right now.
3. We've reached our limit (Which would be five (Hakurei, Scout, Contingency, Prime, and unnamed cat blob) unless we have random leftover bits unaccounted for or sitting idle.)
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Branneg Xy on February 28, 2021, 01:09:05 AM
//Ruukoto's Creator AND HER FRIENDS? //

//...This means said group does nor consist simply of Yumemi&Chiyuri but  possibly also of Rika or Rikako and even all 4 of them//

SCOUT
> To Ruukoto :"Well then, if they are awaiting your return or are going to pick you up here, we can go or stay the whole way together ,or part of it if the whole of it is untoward,right now."

> Follow or stay by Ruukoto.

>Ask Ruukoto anyways:" By the way,since you are in the Hakurei Shrine's Sorroundings,have you seen a Green-Haired,Blue Garb&Hat, Staff-Wielding Spirit and where she went?"

 
"

Hakurei:
>"Alright. I don't really have experience tracking spirits, but I'll try my best Miss Reimu!"
>Salute.

HAKUREI
> Add this for Reimu:" For better tracking her I can describe her as a Green-Haired,Blue Garb&Hat, Staff-Wielding Spirit,fairly impatient to know what happened to you and in dismissing me as well"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 28, 2021, 01:21:47 AM
//Ruukoto's Creator AND HER FRIENDS? //

//...This means said group does nor consist simply of Yumemi&Chiyuri but  possibly also of Rika or Rikako and even all 4 of them//

SCOUT
> To Ruukoto :"Well then, if they are awaiting your return or are going to pick you up here, we can go or stay the whole way together ,or part of it if the whole of it is untoward,right now."

> Follow or stay by Ruukoto.
>Don't do this
//I want to see her answer first before offering to escort her home. Asking her if she's seen mima is fine though.

HAKUREI
> Add this for Reimu:" For better tracking her I can describe her as a Green-Haired,Blue Garb&Hat, Staff-Wielding Spirit,fairly impatient to know what happened to you and in dismissing me as well"
>Or this
//We literally just told her about what we saw. Plus that quoted post was from 2 parses ago.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Branneg Xy on February 28, 2021, 01:36:50 AM
// But Reimu "showed" she is needing more description to "identify"her so we can ask her first if 1 would help her in doing so and then proceeding with the (hopefully helpful)description// 



> "Uh... huh..." Reimu seems skeptical.



HAKUREI:

>If the next  appearance's description does not match what we saw,replace it with one describing  the Sticking-Out Details of the Look of the " Hakurei Shrine Nearby Hiding Spirit"

> To Reimu :"To better help,I can describe her as a Green-Haired,Blue Garb&Hat, Staff-Wielding Spirit, besides being concerned with your well-being and,once it was ensured, vanishing through the floor...she should be that Powerful Spirit Hiding near the Shrine the "Dual Person-Woman" told us she sensed before ."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 28, 2021, 02:06:00 AM
// But Reimu "showed" she is needing more description to "identify"her so we can ask her first if 1 would help her in doing so and then proceeding with the (hopefully helpful)description// 

HAKUREI:
> To Reimu :"I can describe her as a Green-Haired,Blue Garb&Hat, Staff-Wielding Spirit, besides being concerned with your well-being and vanishing through the floor...that should be why the "dual person" said they sensesd here inside the Shrine."
>Omit the last sentence of this. (the part after the ellipses)
//In-character we do not know for sure, so let's not say that she is what they sensed (no matter how correct that may be) until we have more conclusive evidence.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Branneg Xy on February 28, 2021, 02:43:37 AM
// However Shingyoku did mention that particular both in front of Rumia and Reimu so we are coherent in mentioning it;nevertheless some correction on my latest post is needed //
...
> "A curse stopping people from getting into a forest." Reimu explains.
> "We can handle that for you. We'd like to speak with you first, though." The man requests.
> "Can you?" Reimu raises an eyebrow in doubt.
> "Alongside this youkai being here and far from here at the same time, there's a powerful spirit hiding near your shrine."
...


// It is likely Mima,or a lookalike ,is "hiding" in the "Hakurei Shrine's Basement",also accessible through the "Marked Hole" ,or it is a passage leading to a nearby location//

// Down there,besides maybe a visit from the Tree Fairies of Light ,Clownpiece and her "Torch of Madness" could be encountered and.we must be careful  to not let Rumia or anyone else gaze into it

//...maybe Unsealed!Rumia could be able to wrap a "Security Darkness Blanket" close around to it or at least set-up  " Mobile (?)Darkness Covers"//
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 28, 2021, 02:53:16 AM
Contingency:
>Have the blob discreetly hide in the cat's fur

>Send our shadow into the Earth to look for large stones
>Any large stones bring to the surface via eat and regurgitate
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 28, 2021, 02:56:24 AM
// However Shingyoku did. mention that particular both in front of Rumia and Reimu so we are coherent in mentioning it;nevertheless some correction on my latest post is needed //
//I'm not saying that they didn't mention it. I'm still saying that we shouldn't outright assume Mima is who they sensed (even though from a meta standpoint it's likely correct) until we know for sure. Whose to say there isn't some other unseen ghost in the area after all?

>Send our shadow into the Earth to look for large stones
>Any large stones bring to the surface via eat and regurgitate
//Er... why? You do realize this will likely make Rumia feel sick, right? Considering the reaction she had to debris on the shrine path, which isn't nearly as massive as a boulder.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 28, 2021, 02:59:57 AM
//To make a house here.  The stone is to be the foundation
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Branneg Xy on February 28, 2021, 03:03:17 AM
//I'm not saying that they didn't mention it. I'm still saying that we shouldn't outright assume Mima is who they sensed (even though from a meta standpoint it's likely correct) until we know for sure. Whose to say there isn't some other unseen ghost in the area after all?
//Er... why? You do realize this will likely make Rumia feel sick, right? Considering the reaction she had to debris on the shrine path, which isn't nearly as massive as a boulder.

// Of course,thanks,so I shall correct my post in specifying if that description fits her.

// (Repeated)It is likely Mima,or a lookalike,is "hiding" in the "Hakurei Shrine's Basement",also accessible through the "Marked Hole" ,or it is a passage leading to a nearby location//

// Down there,besides maybe a visit from the Tree Fairies of Light ,Clownpiece and her "Torch of Madness" could be encountered and we must be careful  to not let Rumia or anyone else gaze into it...//

//...maybe,and testing before that is needed, Unsealed!Rumia could be able to  " Darkness Snuff Out-Blanket" close around to it or at least to set-up  " Mobile (?)Darkness Covers"//
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 28, 2021, 03:53:20 AM
//To make a house here.  The stone is to be the foundation
//Surely there are better ways to do this. Besides, we might destabilize the ground if this somehow succeeds but we end up taking something load bearing.
//Additionally, we don't know if the ill effects of consuming inorganic material will extend to all our bodies at once or not, which could be bad if the main body shows a reaction from this in front of Shingyoku.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on February 28, 2021, 04:04:52 AM
>List all blobs and bodies, include unnamed ones like the one tailing the cat.

Scout:
>"Oh..."
>"I mean, are your creator and friends away from here?"
>Gesture to the ruins.
>"I mean, if they are and you started walking back to them it would still be going away from here."

Prime:
>Try again but with a blob using twice the darkness of what we just attempted.
>>If successful resume actions that failed because of the failed attempts.
>"S-So uh... in theory I should be able to do the same thing if I created another body and tried to force it in? Or would that be different than what you just tried?"

Contingency:
>Did our observation body dissipate like the attempts to make the pocket body or does "failing to stay intact" mean we reabsorbed it in this instance?
>Has the butterfly flown off?
>Cat status.

//So basically I have a few theories as to why we aren't creating the pocket body.
1. We aren't using enough.
2. Shingyoku is actively interfering with our ability to create more bodies considering they're next to our main body right now.
3. We've reached our limit (Which would be five (Hakurei, Scout, Contingency, Prime, and unnamed cat blob) unless we have random leftover bits unaccounted for or sitting idle.)
//Ruukoto's Creator AND HER FRIENDS? //

//...This means said group does nor consist simply of Yumemi&Chiyuri but  possibly also of Rika or Rikako and even all 4 of them//

SCOUT
> To Ruukoto :"Well then, if they are awaiting your return or are going to pick you up here, we can go or stay the whole way together ,or part of it if the whole of it is untoward,right now."

> Follow or stay by Ruukoto.

>Ask Ruukoto anyways:" By the way,since you are in the Hakurei Shrine's Sorroundings,have you seen a Green-Haired,Blue Garb&Hat, Staff-Wielding Spirit and where she went?"

 
HAKUREI
> Add this for Reimu:" For better tracking her I can describe her as a Green-Haired,Blue Garb&Hat, Staff-Wielding Spirit,fairly impatient to know what happened to you and in dismissing me as well"
Contingency:
>Have the blob discreetly hide in the cat's fur

>Send our shadow into the Earth to look for large stones
>Any large stones bring to the surface via eat and regurgitate
>Omit the last sentence of this. (the part after the ellipses)
//In-character we do not know for sure, so let's not say that she is what they sensed (no matter how correct that may be) until we have more conclusive evidence.
> You take the time to remember where you are and what you're doing.
> "Scout" was with Ruukoto near the ruins.
> "Prime" was with Marisa and the horned woman and accompanying man near the Bamboo Forest of the Lost.
> "Hakurei" was with Reimu at the Hakurei Shrine.
> "Contingency" was in the direction opposite of the Hakurei Shrine, at a plain area.
> Another of yourself was following a plain cat near the plain area. Or, far, by now.
> You feel really hungry. There was also a bit of strange background noise as you recounted yourselves...

> "It's not someplace you can be." Ruukoto answers. "So I can't take you there. And no, I haven't seen such a person."

> "Well whatever. Just get to it." Reimu speaks.

> You try again, using more of your darkness this time.
> It finally works. With such, you have it head to Reimu at the shrine with the usual travel method.
> "You could probably achieve what we achieved, if you can get in." The man speaks. "But I still advise against it."
> "Nah, feel free to give it a try. Prove us wrong, that you can handle such a thing." The woman encourages. "That what we thought before was just a bad set of circumstances."
> "Are you trying to get her killed?" The man questions.
> "No. You know I'd rather kill someone myself than let them be killed. She'll be fine if I'm mistaken."
> "You non humans have it easy huh..." Marisa remarks.
> "Hey, he's human too. Kinda." The woman argues.

> The cat has made a bit of distance in your following. When did you start going the wrong direction? At least it's hardly any distance.
> You close in on the cat and hide within it's fur.

> The former.
> The butterfly is gone.
> You try to send more darkness into the ground, but it goes like the previous failed attempts.

> Hungry is an understatement. You're starving. Maybe rocks wouldn't be too bad.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 28, 2021, 04:29:28 AM
Scout:
>"Can I at least escort you for part of the way then? I just want to make sure you're safe..."

Contingency:
>Perhaps now would be a good time to hunt.
>Start searching the area for something to eat, use our senses to help. Priority should be as follows:
>>Game, like deer or boar
>>If we can't find any, than smaller animals like squirrels, mice, or rabbits.
>>As a last resort: Insects, snails, slugs and spiders.
>Once we find something suitable, consume it.
>Exclude cats and dogs from potential prey items.
>If we happen to find lost human all the way our here, do not eat them, but instead approach in our smol form, greet them, and politely ask for food.

Hakurei:
>Salute.
>"I'm on it."
>Turn into darkness for faster movement and begin searching the shrine grounds for signs of the spirit woman. If we come across any ants or beetles on the ground as we travel, absorb them.

Prime:
>"Hmm..."
>Stomach growl.
>"...Ehe... I just realized I haven't eaten a thing since I was unsealed... Um... anyway I suppose I could give it a try. Though exactly why wouldn't you recommend it? Did it take a huge amount of effort to get her out?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on February 28, 2021, 06:42:57 AM
Hakurei:
>Wait until we get something in our belly before turning into darkness
>Look around on foot until we get food

Prime:
>Glance around for any bamboo shoots or bamboo stalks we can get to
->If we see any, eat them but if we can choose go for the shoots
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 28, 2021, 09:04:26 AM
// Umm I'm afraid splitting Rumia into a hundred tiny pieces really runs down her hunger fast (it was mentioned right after recount), so why don't we try to coalesce into the 3 forms we need the most: Prime (well duh), Contingency ( for experiments), Hakurei (to search for spirit)
// I swear Rumia is going to end up with multiple personalities if we don't use splits more conservatively.

> If Ruukoto declines wish our farewells for now and dispel
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 28, 2021, 10:05:31 AM
// Umm I'm afraid splitting Rumia into a hundred tiny pieces really runs down her hunger fast (it was mentioned right after recount), so why don't we try to coalesce into the 3 forms we need the most: Prime (well duh), Contingency ( for experiments), Hakurei (to search for spirit)
// I swear Rumia is going to end up with multiple personalities if we don't use splits more conservatively.

> If Ruukoto declines wish our farewells for now and dispel
>If she declines, hold off on dispelling for one parse.

//I'm fine with dispelling Scout if we must say goodbye, but I want to actually say our goodbyes to her rather than leave it vague and up to QM interpretation, because that's asking for problems.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on February 28, 2021, 10:58:01 PM
// Okay then hold that one off but we should also dispel the one on the cat its lead us nowhere productive and just takes up energy

> If the orb on the cat leads to nothing useful dispel it
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on March 01, 2021, 12:07:33 AM
// Okay then hold that one off but we should also dispel the one on the cat its lead us nowhere productive and just takes up energy

> If the orb on the cat leads to nothing useful dispel it
>Not yet.

//It might be one of the Mayohiga cats, so I want to see where it goes. Plus as a small formless mass it's going to be less expensive to maintain than a larger body would be anyway.
//Besides I have a body focusing on food collection right now, with Hakurei supplementing, so ideally we should be resolving our energy crisis within a few posts. (Which reminds me, just in case Phil's amendment overrides the food collection...)

Hakurei:
>If we must look on foot, still try to absorb any ants or beetles through our feet or shadow or something.

//Anyway if we still have an energy crisis after a few posts and the cat hasn't led us anywhere by then I'll be willing to dispose of the blob.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on March 01, 2021, 01:45:11 AM
Scout:
>"Can I at least escort you for part of the way then? I just want to make sure you're safe..."

Contingency:
>Perhaps now would be a good time to hunt.
>Start searching the area for something to eat, use our senses to help. Priority should be as follows:
>>Game, like deer or boar
>>If we can't find any, than smaller animals like squirrels, mice, or rabbits.
>>As a last resort: Insects, snails, slugs and spiders.
>Once we find something suitable, consume it.
>Exclude cats and dogs from potential prey items.
>If we happen to find lost human all the way our here, do not eat them, but instead approach in our smol form, greet them, and politely ask for food.

Hakurei:
>Salute.
>"I'm on it."
>Turn into darkness for faster movement and begin searching the shrine grounds for signs of the spirit woman. If we come across any ants or beetles on the ground as we travel, absorb them.

Prime:
>"Hmm..."
>Stomach growl.
>"...Ehe... I just realized I haven't eaten a thing since I was unsealed... Um... anyway I suppose I could give it a try. Though exactly why wouldn't you recommend it? Did it take a huge amount of effort to get her out?"
Hakurei:
>Wait until we get something in our belly before turning into darkness
>Look around on foot until we get food

Prime:
>Glance around for any bamboo shoots or bamboo stalks we can get to
->If we see any, eat them but if we can choose go for the shoots
>If she declines, hold off on dispelling for one parse.

//I'm fine with dispelling Scout if we must say goodbye, but I want to actually say our goodbyes to her rather than leave it vague and up to QM interpretation, because that's asking for problems.
// Okay then hold that one off but we should also dispel the one on the cat its lead us nowhere productive and just takes up energy

> If the orb on the cat leads to nothing useful dispel it
>Not yet.

//It might be one of the Mayohiga cats, so I want to see where it goes. Plus as a small formless mass it's going to be less expensive to maintain than a larger body would be anyway.
//Besides I have a body focusing on food collection right now, with Hakurei supplementing, so ideally we should be resolving our energy crisis within a few posts. (Which reminds me, just in case Phil's amendment overrides the food collection...)

Hakurei:
>If we must look on foot, still try to absorb any ants or beetles through our feet or shadow or something.

//Anyway if we still have an energy crisis after a few posts and the cat hasn't led us anywhere by then I'll be willing to dispose of the blob.
> "I'm fine on my own."

> You start seeking out whatever can be found in this plain, which is, not very much, if anything. It's almost as if the denizens of this world don't want to go by the barrier.

> You start searching the shrine grounds, still hungry...

> "No. The bigger problem is the difference in perspectives. I still wouldn't suggest it." The man speaks.
> They're teasingly out of range...

> Even with consuming the small creatures along your way, you still feel like you're only getting hungrier.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on March 01, 2021, 02:10:59 AM
Scout:
>"I-If you really say so... Well then, please stay safe, and I hope we can meet again under better circumstances. Again, I'm sorry about what happened."
>Let her reply if she wants, if there's no further prompting to speak on our end by her response, say a final goodbye and head back to Prime for re-absorbtion.

Prime:
>Are there any edible mushrooms around?
>If Scout returns to us, do we feel less hungry after reabsorbing it?

Contingency:
>Continue to search for game and snack on bugs and small rodents in the meantime.
>Does our cat blob see or smell any potential prey around the cat (which should be farther from the barrier than we are at this point)? Not counting the cat itself?

Hakurei:
>Continue.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on March 01, 2021, 02:26:31 AM
// Rumia is only getting hungrier... Didn't figure eating insects would do anything, Rumia is known for liking meat.
// If nothing happens with the cat blob in 2 turns I'm dispelling again

Scout:
> "Ah alright then. I'll have to say farewell for now, Reimu needs help investigating some incidents."
> Dispel
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on March 01, 2021, 02:39:25 AM
Rumia is known for liking meat.
//I am aware. Still better than nothing, and to be fair they were meant to be a stopgap until we found actual meat anyway.

//Also technically speaking insects ARE meat.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on March 01, 2021, 03:15:59 AM
//What if it is just maintaining the bodies that's making us hungry?

Hakurei:
>Try laying down and closing our eyes
>Does this help any?

>Did we ever split into multiple bodies before and if so what did we learn

Prime:
>Nod
>"I think I understand."
>Prime float to the nearby trees and begin an unholy feast on the leaves
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on March 01, 2021, 05:53:13 AM
>Prime float to the nearby trees and begin an unholy feast on the leaves
>Do not.
//We have an entity that thinks we're dangerous nearby, I don't think causing catastrophic damage to a tree in front of them is a good idea.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on March 01, 2021, 06:59:02 AM
//I do find the idea of them saying we're dangerous for eating leaves as hilarious.

>Prime:
>Eat some leaves
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on March 01, 2021, 07:31:45 AM
Scout:
>"I-If you really say so... Well then, please stay safe, and I hope we can meet again under better circumstances. Again, I'm sorry about what happened."
>Let her reply if she wants, if there's no further prompting to speak on our end by her response, say a final goodbye and head back to Prime for re-absorbtion.

Prime:
>Are there any edible mushrooms around?
>If Scout returns to us, do we feel less hungry after reabsorbing it?

Contingency:
>Continue to search for game and snack on bugs and small rodents in the meantime.
>Does our cat blob see or smell any potential prey around the cat (which should be farther from the barrier than we are at this point)? Not counting the cat itself?

Hakurei:
>Continue.
// Rumia is only getting hungrier... Didn't figure eating insects would do anything, Rumia is known for liking meat.
// If nothing happens with the cat blob in 2 turns I'm dispelling again

Scout:
> "Ah alright then. I'll have to say farewell for now, Reimu needs help investigating some incidents."
> Dispel
//What if it is just maintaining the bodies that's making us hungry?

Hakurei:
>Try laying down and closing our eyes
>Does this help any?

>Did we ever split into multiple bodies before and if so what did we learn

Prime:
>Nod
>"I think I understand."
>Prime float to the nearby trees and begin an unholy feast on the leaves
>Do not.
//We have an entity that thinks we're dangerous nearby, I don't think causing catastrophic damage to a tree in front of them is a good idea.
//I do find the idea of them saying we're dangerous for eating leaves as hilarious.

>Prime:
>Eat some leaves
> "Alright. Just yell around back here if you really need to see me for something." Ruukoto waves.

> You head after some leaves as you seek out mushrooms.
> You... Well, not as hungry, but not satiated by any amount. Rather, you're not getting hungrier as quickly.
> These leaves... aren't very good. Still hardly anything...
> "That's not very efficient, is it?" The man questions.
> "We can get you a real meal if you want." The woman proposes. "And without breaking any of this world's law's."
> "She doesn't seem like she could complete one of our tests though."
> "Well, it'd be a test in itself if she manages, right?"
> "I doubt she would want to go that way anyways. She seems too innocent and oblivious."
> "If it's something time related, I might know someone who can help. And we might get a meal there, too." Marisa speaks up.

> The cat faring one does not. There is something far off in the distance, though. It'd still be a while before the cat even got near it, and you feel like you'll get too hungry to stand following the cat so closely before then.

> You have yet to find the green haired person. Thus, you lie down for a bit.
> It helps, though only a bit... Maybe you should take your mind off of being hungry...
> Except it's really hard to do such, and is only getting worse.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on March 01, 2021, 09:20:39 AM
Scout:
>Wave back
>Turn into darkness and head to prime to fuse

Hakurei:
>Go to Reimu
>"Sorry, Reimu.  I'm having trouble maintaining my extra bodies.  I'll look into the ghost when we're done with the forest of the lost."

Prime:
>"That sounds great Marisa.  Two birds with one. . ."
>Take a deep breath to help get rid of thoughts of tasty stones and tasty birds
>Think about if we want a Western style home or Eastern style
>"Are you talking about testing if I'm dangerous?  And where would I go?"

//New plan we change our hair and eye color, steal a house spirit's clothing then steal food from the villagers, finally we help Marisa exterminate the food stealing yokai for money. :P
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on March 01, 2021, 10:14:14 AM
Prime:
>"No, it's not efficient at all... It does seem to be slowing the feelings of hunger down a little at least..."
>Frown, before turning to Marisa
>"Will there be meat there if we end up going?"
>When Scout returns to us, do we feel less hungry?

Contingency:
>Continue insect and small rodent consumption as we continue our search for game.
>Move in the direction of the cat as we search.
>If we find any snakes and lizards, consume those too.
>Attempt to consume the nectar out of flowers and see if that has any notable effect, just to make sure that the butterfly experiment didn't somehow have a connection to this.

Hakurei:
>Go to Reimu
>"Sorry, Reimu.  I'm having trouble maintaining my extra bodies.  I'll look into the ghost when we're done with the forest of the lost."
>Pocket's creation was successful, right? If so use that body to communicate with Reimu instead.
>Change the underlined portion of this to "As soon as I can."
>If Pocket exists, dissolve that body as well as Hakurei.
>Politely allow Reimu to acknowledge what we say before dissolving the body/both bodies
//Best not to make her think we'll be keeping her waiting too long.

//Also Tom please don't dissolve the cat blob right this instant. The reason I have Contingency starting to move towards the cat blob is so that Contingency can take over tailing the cat after we dissolve it.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on March 02, 2021, 09:24:59 PM
Scout:
>Wave back
>Turn into darkness and head to prime to fuse

Hakurei:
>Go to Reimu
>"Sorry, Reimu.  I'm having trouble maintaining my extra bodies.  I'll look into the ghost when we're done with the forest of the lost."

Prime:
>"That sounds great Marisa.  Two birds with one. . ."
>Take a deep breath to help get rid of thoughts of tasty stones and tasty birds
>Think about if we want a Western style home or Eastern style
>"Are you talking about testing if I'm dangerous?  And where would I go?"

//New plan we change our hair and eye color, steal a house spirit's clothing then steal food from the villagers, finally we help Marisa exterminate the food stealing yokai for money. :P
Prime:
>"No, it's not efficient at all... It does seem to be slowing the feelings of hunger down a little at least..."
>Frown, before turning to Marisa
>"Will there be meat there if we end up going?"
>When Scout returns to us, do we feel less hungry?

Contingency:
>Continue insect and small rodent consumption as we continue our search for game.
>Move in the direction of the cat as we search.
>If we find any snakes and lizards, consume those too.
>Attempt to consume the nectar out of flowers and see if that has any notable effect, just to make sure that the butterfly experiment didn't somehow have a connection to this.
>Pocket's creation was successful, right? If so use that body to communicate with Reimu instead.
>Change the underlined portion of this to "As soon as I can."
>If Pocket exists, dissolve that body as well as Hakurei.
>Politely allow Reimu to acknowledge what we say before dissolving the body/both bodies
//Best not to make her think we'll be keeping her waiting too long.

//Also Tom please don't dissolve the cat blob right this instant. The reason I have Contingency starting to move towards the cat blob is so that Contingency can take over tailing the cat after we dissolve it.
> You wave in turn before leaving.

> "Doesn't seem like she's being a bother yet, so sure."

> "We don't test on danger solely. Usually it's whether the person we're testing will actually be able to handle themselves in the other worlds." The man explains.
> "Sometimes we run something different, though. As for where would you go, Hell has a ton to eat that a youkai like you might be fine with. It's no human buffet, but there's still meat." The horned woman suggests.
> "Well, I know a vampire who may or may not let us into her home and help with this forest business. We gotta be convincing enough, though..." Marisa considers.

> You start towards the cat's path.
> Tasting flowers doesn't do much for you... so it seems unlikely?

> You return your darkness from more bodies, lessening how hungry you're getting. Though being already hungry, it still doesn't sate you. Maybe this is why you don't recall using many bodies often in the past. Was there a better way to get things in multiple places done fast, or to sate / prevent that hunger, or did you just stick to a single self?
> Finally it feels like the hunger isn't constant... It's like being hungry and promising you'll get yourself something later. At least, despite how much you'd love to get something to eat already, your stomach doesn't hurt or anything yet.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on March 02, 2021, 09:55:10 PM
Prime:
>"How convincing?"

Contingency:
>Continue.
>When we see the cat and are close enough to track it visually without startling it, dissolve our tracking blob and follow the cat.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Branneg Xy on March 02, 2021, 10:39:12 PM
Prime:
>"How convincing?"

Contingency:
>Continue.
>When we see the cat and are close enough to track it visually without startling it, dissolve our tracking blob and follow the cat.

PRIME
> To  Both!Shingyoku:"I see,thanks for offering and the idea which could be good for a Particular Visits Or Necessities,but normally I want and plan  to get by and cope within Gensokyo."

> To Marisa :"Oh... and is there any way we can Improve How Covincing ,or maybe Interestingly Reliable,we are to her?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on March 03, 2021, 01:39:50 AM
Hakurei
>Turn to shadow and fuse with prime
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Tom on March 03, 2021, 08:54:45 AM
> "Wait there's worlds other than this one?" Blink in amazement
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on March 03, 2021, 11:10:28 AM
Prime:
>"How convincing?"

Contingency:
>Continue.
>When we see the cat and are close enough to track it visually without startling it, dissolve our tracking blob and follow the cat.
PRIME
> To  Both!Shingyoku:"I see,thanks for offering and the idea which could be good for a Particular Visits Or Necessities,but normally I want and plan  to get by and cope within Gensokyo."

> To Marisa :"Oh... and is there any way we can Improve How Covincing ,or maybe Interestingly Reliable,we are to her?"

> "Wait there's worlds other than this one?" Blink in amazement
> "Not that I know of." Marisa proudly admits. "Who knows how much she'll need to be convinced."
> "Of course there are other worlds. Even the magician knows that." The horned woman says.
> "It's kinda common knowledge." Marisa shrugs. "The only people who don't know are probably fairies."

> You keep on your way.
Hakurei
>Turn to shadow and fuse with prime
> You have.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on March 03, 2021, 07:03:04 PM
Prime:
>"You're  the seasoned incident resolver.  I'll defer to your judgment, Marisa."

Contingency:
>Do we notice anything about where the cat is going?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on March 03, 2021, 08:24:51 PM
Prime:
>Feel really dumb for being compared to a fairy.
>"Gee, I hope I'm okay if I forgot about something like that..."

Contingency:
>Are we there yet?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on March 04, 2021, 11:58:12 AM
Prime:
>"You're  the seasoned incident resolver.  I'll defer to your judgment, Marisa."

Contingency:
>Do we notice anything about where the cat is going?
Prime:
>Feel really dumb for being compared to a fairy.
>"Gee, I hope I'm okay if I forgot about something like that..."

Contingency:
>Are we there yet?
> Surely everyone has a lapse in judgement sometimes...
> "Hm... Well, we need to be interesting to them. Even if this does end up being an incident, they have no reason to help out." Marisa explains, starting away from the forest. "I don't see anything that would get them bothered even a little bit by this. Maybe we stretch the truth a little, or offer them something for their help."
> The woman and man begin following, the yin-yang orb also between them.

> Pretty much caught up.
> It seems like it might be a village... Too far for you to tell if it's that, ruins, or even an illusion. It's more likely the latter two, and you aren't sure the cat is even safe anymore with how calm it's been to your presence. The only animals you've been able to find recently have been weirdos, after all. Surely the forest behind Reimu's shrine would've had regular animals if there weren't something going on.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on March 04, 2021, 09:45:33 PM
Prime:
>Follow Marisa

>"Can you tell me more about the vampire?  Does she have any relationship with anyone in the forest of the lost?"

Contingency:
>Go to the village
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on March 04, 2021, 10:32:31 PM
Prime:
>Remember not to let our guard down around the duo.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Branneg Xy on March 05, 2021, 04:37:43 AM
Prime:
>Follow Marisa

>"Can you tell me more about the vampire?  Does she have any relationship with anyone in the forest of the lost?"

Contingency:
>Go to the village
> Surely everyone has a lapse in judgement sometimes...
> "Hm... Well, we need to be interesting to them. Even if this does end up being an incident, they have no reason to help out." Marisa explains, starting away from the forest. "I don't see anything that would get them bothered even a little bit by this. Maybe we stretch the truth a little, or offer them something for their help."
> The woman and man begin following, the yin-yang orb also between them.

> Pretty much caught up.
> It seems like it might be a village... Too far for you to tell if it's that, ruins, or even an illusion. It's more likely the latter two, and you aren't sure the cat is even safe anymore with how calm it's been to your presence. The only animals you've been able to find recently have been weirdos, after all. Surely the forest behind Reimu's shrine would've had regular animals if there weren't something going


// These CAPS are set by this manner ,especially if involving a LONGER LENGHT such as this one,for the Good's Sake of EASIER,MORE INSPIRED WITHOUT SCOPE OF OVERBEARING,highlighting,suggesting&reviewing
, clarifying,CONTINUED RECIPROCAL HELPFULNESS,etc.//

PRIME TRUE
> Don't we already  know, NOW POSSIBLY MORE CLEARLY :Remilia The Vampire Lady Mistress of the Scarlet Mansion, her  :meiling: denizens,maybe work staff,guests and...?

> Still Standing :The question about the Vampire,Remilia,and her Connections to " The Forest of  The Lost ".

> What else about the ,presumed already parly visited/heard ...maybe thanks to our acquaintance of sorts?.... :meiling:Misty Lake &Isle and Neighbourhood Areas?

> Ask and Compare
Know-How&Experiences about/with 
« Eientei - the Mansion of Eternity» .

> Suggest&Review  they being this Incident's Begin Epicenter
 // ( Likely,also by " Cross-Quest Parallelism" , it is the Exiled" Princess KAGUYA'S TESTING New Limits,Exploits and  CONTROL ISSUES OF HER POWER/MANIPULATION OVER THE ETERNITY + THE INSTANTANEOUS, POSSIBLY EXPERIMENTALLY BOOSTED&TAKEN BY SURPRISE  BY 1 OF EIRIN'S NEW EXPERIMENTAL CONCOCTION by EIRIN + "DEEPENING" the NEARLY MAZE-LIKE SPACE&ORIENTATION(generous "security help" BY REISEN at that) ADDING TIME-SPACE //

> Ask& Compare ,with Marisa, if and what The Scarlet Mansion Crew would have to gain in : curiosities,enterntainment,renown,gratitude,resources,sources&knowledge...those footholds which must be CROSSED IN// ( Imperishable Night  :cirnotan: ) // through&OUT The Bamboo Forest of the Lost,and...

>  ...ask ,more generically : ARE PARTS of the HUMAN VILLAGERS' BENEFITS AND WELL-STATUS
BALANCEDLY LINKED TO NOT 1 BUT BOTH MANSIONS ?

CONTINGENCY CAT
> Mental Map of Re-Tracing Steps&Any Marks to this MAYBE ILLUSIVE MAYBE ABANDONES VILLAGE //(MAYOHIGA -'S CHEN'S &STRONG CATS'ABANDONED VILLAGE PATHWAY&PORTION//)

> If The Cat Resumes Advancing ,do so as well still behind or behind -parallel to It ,but...

>...if not or It does not enter  SHADOW-LIKE ADVANCE NEAR SHADOWS slower&slowe down until ,nearly immobile ,try gifting It WITHOUT SCARE  a SHADOW GAZE&EXPRESSION OF GRATITUDE, then...

>...keep on with a shadow-like by normal hustle ,ALL IN ALL IN  A PRUDENT&UNSUSPECTING  YET NOT ABNORMAL&GUILTY MANNER& PACE.

> Remember ,when" Shadowing our ways in is over " AND that it is for G(O)OD'S Sake ",to Try out ACTIONS accordingly :" Gentle Darkness Caresses&Petting ,Precision&Elusion&Misdirection " AND " Meowing,Voice&Sounds Imitation&Displacement,Ventriloquism"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on March 05, 2021, 05:34:12 AM
Prime:
>Follow Marisa

>"Can you tell me more about the vampire?  Does she have any relationship with anyone in the forest of the lost?"

Contingency:
>Go to the village
Prime:
>Remember not to let our guard down around the duo.


// These CAPS are set by this manner ,especially if involving a LONGER LENGHT such as this one,for the Good's Sake of EASIER,MORE INSPIRED WITHOUT SCOPE OF OVERBEARING,highlighting,suggesting&reviewing
, clarifying,CONTINUED RECIPROCAL HELPFULNESS,etc.//

PRIME TRUE
> Don't we already  know, NOW POSSIBLY MORE CLEARLY :Remilia The Vampire Lady Mistress of the Scarlet Mansion, her  :meiling: denizens,maybe work staff,guests and...?

> Still Standing :The question about the Vampire,Remilia,and her Connections to " The Forest of  The Lost ".

> What else about the ,presumed already parly visited/heard ...maybe thanks to our acquaintance of sorts?.... :meiling:Misty Lake &Isle and Neighbourhood Areas?

> Ask and Compare
Know-How&Experiences about/with 
« Eientei - the Mansion of Eternity» .

> Suggest&Review  they being this Incident's Begin Epicenter
 // ( Likely,also by " Cross-Quest Parallelism" , it is the Exiled" Princess KAGUYA'S TESTING New Limits,Exploits and  CONTROL ISSUES OF HER POWER/MANIPULATION OVER THE ETERNITY + THE INSTANTANEOUS, POSSIBLY EXPERIMENTALLY BOOSTED&TAKEN BY SURPRISE  BY 1 OF EIRIN'S NEW EXPERIMENTAL CONCOCTION by EIRIN + "DEEPENING" the NEARLY MAZE-LIKE SPACE&ORIENTATION(generous "security help" BY REISEN at that) ADDING TIME-SPACE //

> Ask& Compare ,with Marisa, if and what The Scarlet Mansion Crew would have to gain in : curiosities,enterntainment,renown,gratitude,resources,sources&knowledge...those footholds which must be CROSSED IN// ( Imperishable Night  :cirnotan: ) // through&OUT The Bamboo Forest of the Lost,and...

>  ...ask ,more generically : ARE PARTS of the HUMAN VILLAGERS' BENEFITS AND WELL-STATUS
BALANCEDLY LINKED TO NOT 1 BUT BOTH MANSIONS ?

CONTINGENCY CAT
> Mental Map of Re-Tracing Steps&Any Marks to this MAYBE ILLUSIVE MAYBE ABANDONES VILLAGE //(MAYOHIGA -'S CHEN'S &STRONG CATS'ABANDONED VILLAGE PATHWAY&PORTION//)

> If The Cat Resumes Advancing ,do so as well still behind or behind -parallel to It ,but...

>...if not or It does not enter  SHADOW-LIKE ADVANCE NEAR SHADOWS slower&slowe down until ,nearly immobile ,try gifting It WITHOUT SCARE  a SHADOW GAZE&EXPRESSION OF GRATITUDE, then...

>...keep on with a shadow-like by normal hustle ,ALL IN ALL IN  A PRUDENT&UNSUSPECTING  YET NOT ABNORMAL&GUILTY MANNER& PACE.

> Remember ,when" Shadowing our ways in is over " AND that it is for G(O)OD'S Sake ",to Try out ACTIONS accordingly :" Gentle Darkness Caresses&Petting ,Precision&Elusion&Misdirection " AND " Meowing,Voice&Sounds Imitation&Displacement,Ventriloquism"
> You start following Marisa, still wary of the duo.
> Along the way, you try to recall if you remember anyone more...
> You've heard of the vampire. Remilia, you believe. The person who caused the Scarlet Mist incident. You didn't meet her often, and neither expressed much interest in each other, since that was mainly while you were sealed. Well, maybe she did, but you definitely haven't noticed it if she has. What kind of creature disliking the sun wouldn't be interested in darkness powers, after all? You know that her mansion has a gate guard, though you don't know her either.
> You don't know if she has any connections to the Bamboo Forest of the Lost, nor if she has any interest.

> Misty Lake is much more known in your memory though. It's home to an incredibly friendly and helpful fairy, and an incredibly egotistical yet somehow popular fairy. The latter is an ice fairy you only know through your sealed form's time. And not much more than anyone else would, anyways. Some have said she's stronger than fairies should be, but you don't know if they're just overestimating her or not. The former of the two fairies is also abnormal, in that everything about her, even her name, screams "greater". There's probably more you haven't seen of her that is further evidence, but you've seen enough already to believe those rumors more than the rumors of the ice fairy being legitimately strong. There are also generally a lot of fairies around the lake, at least in the times you've been there, as well as an afternoon mist making things difficult to see.

> You question Marisa about Eientei, the SDM, and what's inbetween this mess.
> "Just another little group of people living their days in Gensokyo. They're a bit more closed off than most, specially with not many people knowing how to get where they are, let alone that they exist in the first place." Marisa explains.
> "I guess it is logical that people would put blame on this being Eientei's fault if they know about them." Marisa considers. "It's even harder to give them the benefit of the doubt when someone there kinda likes to play with time."
> "Nothing's coming up in my suggestions, hehe. I don't have much to offer them." The magician admits.
> "The village's... far enough." Marisa says. "I doubt they're bothered much by Remilia. And I don't think they'd notice anything wrong with the forest. Very few of the villagers actually have business with anyone inside, let alone know about them."

> You continue following the cat, though it'll still be a while until it actually gets there.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on March 05, 2021, 06:47:46 AM
//Daiyousei is sealed like we were!  But that is a theory, a Touhou theory

>"Who or what would Eientei want keep out or in?"

>Do we think we would trigger Remilia's curiosity by showing up in our regular adult form?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on March 06, 2021, 07:31:23 AM
Contingency:
>Beat.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on March 06, 2021, 09:39:55 AM
//Daiyousei is sealed like we were!  But that is a theory, a Touhou theory

>"Who or what would Eientei want keep out or in?"

>Do we think we would trigger Remilia's curiosity by showing up in our regular adult form?
Contingency:
>Beat.
> Marisa shrugs.

> You think she'd be interested. Surely...

> You... er, wait as the cat continues. You wish it'd hurry so you can go eat something already...
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on March 06, 2021, 06:58:25 PM
Prime:
>When we start to cross the lake change into our adult form

Contingency:
>speed ahead to the village
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Branneg Xy on March 06, 2021, 09:11:55 PM
Prime:
>When we start to cross the lake change into our adult form

Contingency:
>speed ahead to the village

PRIME TRUE
> To Marisa :" Perphaps recent rumors or particular activities about Eientei could shed light on them?"

To Marisa :" ...and more related to our current destination...please could you,if the need arises,confirm to the Denizens of the Scarlet Mansion that,notwishtanding the "difference" from before ,it is truly I and as a 'incident resolver helper for Reimu',not some meddling impostor?''
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on March 06, 2021, 10:25:28 PM
Prime:
>When we start to cross the lake change into our adult form
>Do not. We are not alone and are trying to keep it a secret. Plus our enemy is right there and does not need another reason to be sus.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on March 07, 2021, 12:38:30 AM
//I don't think taking our old shape will make the duo suspect us.

//The priest sees us as in a better light than the priestess.  As long as we don't do anything weird like keep a piece of us in Marisa so the witch can use our power.

//I would say the duo are antagonists and our real enemy is whoever sealed us.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on March 08, 2021, 12:07:40 AM
Prime:
>When we start to cross the lake change into our adult form

Contingency:
>speed ahead to the village
PRIME TRUE
> To Marisa :" Perphaps recent rumors or particular activities about Eientei could shed light on them?"

To Marisa :" ...and more related to our current destination...please could you,if the need arises,confirm to the Denizens of the Scarlet Mansion that,notwishtanding the "difference" from before ,it is truly I and as a 'incident resolver helper for Reimu',not some meddling impostor?''
>Do not. We are not alone and are trying to keep it a secret. Plus our enemy is right there and does not need another reason to be sus.
> You consider changing into your more adult form, but decide against it.

> "I don't think they even know you much." Marisa answers. "And I haven't heard any rumors about Eientei recently."

> You ditch the cat and continue towards the ruins alone.
> Well, it seems less like ruins, and more like an abandoned village.
> You can smell more cats further ahead in the village.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on March 08, 2021, 05:00:11 AM
Prime:
>"Mmmm."
>How far are we from the Devil Mansion

Contingency:
>Take our adult form in one of the houses and look around, but keep an eye out for food
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on March 09, 2021, 10:24:50 AM
Prime:
>Anything interesting in our surroundings?

Contingency:
>Only take on adult form if we verify nobody else is around to witness it.
>Look around when we reach the village.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on March 09, 2021, 03:10:37 PM
Prime:
>"Mmmm."
>How far are we from the Devil Mansion

Contingency:
>Take our adult form in one of the houses and look around, but keep an eye out for food
Prime:
>Anything interesting in our surroundings?

Contingency:
>Only take on adult form if we verify nobody else is around to witness it.
>Look around when we reach the village.
> You're entering the lake's area.
> "Hey, coward." The horned woman speaks up. "I was going to wait for this guy to be the one to say it, but I guess hes forcing me to. We should split up now. Not efficient given we have no other clues, but it seems you can't hold out any longer."
> "What, tired? Or still hungry?" Marisa asks. Though you notice theres darkness extending from you, already onto her broom and creeping up further towards Marisa herself.
> "The latter." The man speaks. "If you can't find something to fill you, at least control yourself better."
> Your surroundings are out of focus... There might be some fairies around, but you don't know if those two are anywhere. You can't concentrate on them with a great meal so close...

> You feel eyes on you as you enter the village. Though it definitely feels like those are from the cats in here.
> Though you try to head to one of the abandoned houses, you just find yourself approaching one of the cats instead. And when it retreats, a different one. You feel like your eyes are glued on them more than theirs are on you. Maybe coming here was a mistake.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on March 09, 2021, 04:14:54 PM
Prime:
>"A-Ah!"
>Back away a few feet and pull our darkness back. Resist the temptation as much as we can, we're almost there!
>Think about everything bad that could happen if we fail in order to distract our thoughts if it helps. (Angry, scary Reimu, being resealed, etc.)
>If we fail to control ourselves:
>>"M-Miss Marisa, please get away from me... I don't want to hurt you."
>If we succeed:
>>Reluctantly glance at the duo.
>>"U-Um... Thank you..."

Contingency:
>Retreat! Retreat! This is only making things worse!
>Would we be able to come back here anytime now that we know where it is?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on March 09, 2021, 09:26:27 PM
Prime:
>Take some deep breathes to help stabilize ourself

>"I need a moment."
>Float down and use our darkness to consume a tree, but leave any fairy or youkai
>Then send the darkness in the lake to look for fish

Contingency:
>Dissolve yourself

//The bluring seems to indicate we're about to pass out which I think is further supported by our subconscious seeking out any food.

//We also seem to burning through our calories at a supernatural speed.

//It is a risky move to trust the duo, but I think it is the best choice of a bad situation.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on March 09, 2021, 09:45:54 PM
Contingency:
>Dissolve yourself
>Only do so if the answer to the following is "Yes":
>Would we be able to come back here anytime now that we know where it is?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on March 10, 2021, 10:14:38 AM
Prime:
>"A-Ah!"
>Back away a few feet and pull our darkness back. Resist the temptation as much as we can, we're almost there!
>Think about everything bad that could happen if we fail in order to distract our thoughts if it helps. (Angry, scary Reimu, being resealed, etc.)
>If we fail to control ourselves:
>>"M-Miss Marisa, please get away from me... I don't want to hurt you."
>If we succeed:
>>Reluctantly glance at the duo.
>>"U-Um... Thank you..."

Contingency:
>Retreat! Retreat! This is only making things worse!
>Would we be able to come back here anytime now that we know where it is?
Prime:
>Take some deep breathes to help stabilize ourself

>"I need a moment."
>Float down and use our darkness to consume a tree, but leave any fairy or youkai
>Then send the darkness in the lake to look for fish

Contingency:
>Dissolve yourself

//The bluring seems to indicate we're about to pass out which I think is further supported by our subconscious seeking out any food.

//We also seem to burning through our calories at a supernatural speed.

//It is a risky move to trust the duo, but I think it is the best choice of a bad situation.
>Only do so if the answer to the following is "Yes":
> You get yourself back and focus a bit, trying to resist the temptations.
> Well, naturally you wouldn't just eat Marisa in a craze... A nibble would've been fine, maybe... Well, a bite would heal too, as long as it's not too deep?
> Before you can fully kick your thoughts, you feel your drooling mouth clamp onto something meaty. Not great, but... Much, much better than insects. Ah, a fish?
> "You're hopeless." The horned woman speaks, floating next to you.
> "We're close enough to this lake. If you believe you can hold on, we'll gather some fish and meet back up with you and Marisa." The man speaks.
> "But if you can't, and you don't seem like you can, we'll go with Marisa while you get yourself the fish up ahead." She points to the lake shrouded in mist.

> Despite not being the one who ate, you do feel a bit better. At the very least, you can actually concentrate on going to the buildings instead of towards the cats. But you still can't help but eye them...
> Opposite of the Hakurei Shrine and along the border, you think you'll remember.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on March 10, 2021, 10:33:00 AM
Prime:
>"I-I think I can hold on... And um..."
>Hesitate for a moment.
>"Thanks...?"
>If we still have some of the fish left over, keep nibbling on it slowly to make it last.
>We might not trust them, but they're at least offering to get us food at the moment and that's honestly more important right now...

Contingency:
>Find a place to rest, away from the cats, and limit our activities for now to reduce our energy consumption.
>Observe surroundings. If see a squirrel, deer, or mouse, seize the opportunity. Otherwise refrain from moving from our chosen spot.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on March 11, 2021, 02:20:18 AM
>Prime
>If we think we can last then go with Marisa

>If not then, "Thank you, I'll take you up on your offer.  Where should we regroup?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on March 11, 2021, 03:29:43 AM
Prime:
>"I-I think I can hold on... And um..."
>Hesitate for a moment.
>"Thanks...?"
>If we still have some of the fish left over, keep nibbling on it slowly to make it last.
>We might not trust them, but they're at least offering to get us food at the moment and that's honestly more important right now...

Contingency:
>Find a place to rest, away from the cats, and limit our activities for now to reduce our energy consumption.
>Observe surroundings. If see a squirrel, deer, or mouse, seize the opportunity. Otherwise refrain from moving from our chosen spot.
>Prime
>If we think we can last then go with Marisa

>If not then, "Thank you, I'll take you up on your offer.  Where should we regroup?"
> You think you can last... Not getting that hungry so quickly like before.
> You continue to chomp on the fish. Hopefully they bring some bigger ones...
> The duo heads ahead and down towards the lake.
> "Well, I hope we can manage to get in. Maybe you can sneak some food from there if you really need to." Marisa continues.

> You pick a building and rest on the roof, as the cats are practically surrounding you with how many there are... At least, they can't get up here, and are mostly out of sight. Otherwise, the only place without cats would be outside the village again.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on March 11, 2021, 03:37:12 AM
Prime:
>Continue to savor fish.
>"At least the fish is much more filling than anything I've tried so far... Also I'm sorry."
>Try not to talk with our mouth full.

Contingency:
>Look around the roof.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on March 11, 2021, 03:54:15 AM
>"I'm sure we will.  Everone seems to warm up to you and Reimu.  At least, over sake after dueling."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on March 12, 2021, 01:45:42 AM
Prime:
>Continue to savor fish.
>"At least the fish is much more filling than anything I've tried so far... Also I'm sorry."
>Try not to talk with our mouth full.

Contingency:
>Look around the roof.
>"I'm sure we will.  Everone seems to warm up to you and Reimu.  At least, over sake after dueling."
> You continue enjoying the fish.
> "And it's not even cooked, huh. You prefer it raw? Well, it's at least something, right?"
> "Well they're not that keen to liking me... I wouldn't say they hate me, though."

> Most of the roof is... intact. Some of it is caved in though. Nothing lies atop here but you.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on March 12, 2021, 04:12:02 AM
>What is our opinion of cooked meat vs raw meat?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on March 12, 2021, 04:16:38 AM
>What is our opinion of cooked meat vs raw meat?
> Sadly, your sealed self did not get much cooked meat, if ever. What Sanae made was incredibly good. Before you were sealed, you occasionally ate cooked meat. It's better most of the time.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on March 12, 2021, 04:43:40 AM
Prime:
>"I prefer cooked, but cooked is a rare treat."

>"That's a surprise."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Branneg Xy on March 12, 2021, 10:55:45 PM
> Sadly, your sealed self did not get much cooked meat, if ever. What Sanae made was incredibly good. Before you were sealed, you occasionally ate cooked meat. It's better most of the time.
>_

TRUE PRIME
> " Generous Offered is Always Charitably Accepted especially regarding ...

>" what can be done to be less of a consumption burden and more on a well-oiled equibilibrium ?"

>Savor the fish,more is on its way,and there is plenty of it and especially TRULY meal-oriented blameless,consequenceless...

> Think,Think,Think...if we ever tried deriving nourishment out of "sifting&absorbing" 1 or more Ranges out of natural darkness or even...Demarcation&ight, at least Improved Means out of sorts of  "selective channels-nets " "clean nutrients" within them.

CONTINGENCY
>Time to constantly ignore The Cats and take to a Steady Conservative fly to the purpose of re-orienting,sizing the landscape and This Village for the sake of finding...

> ...what is standing out such as a Particular Dwelling,Gate,Place The Cats are  Avoiding or "Out of Tune in such Environment",Weird Borders-Non Borders and the like...
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on March 12, 2021, 11:12:52 PM
TRUE PRIME
>" what can be done to be less of a consumption burden and more on a well-oiled equibilibrium ?"
>Say this as more of a quiet musing to ourself rather than an actual question posed to Marisa.

CONTINGENCY
>Time to constantly ignore The Cats and take to a Steady Conservative fly to the purpose of re-orienting,sizing the landscape and This Village for the sake of finding...

> ...what is standing out such as a Particular Dwelling,Gate,Place The Cats are  Avoiding or "Out of Tune in such Environment",Weird Borders-Non Borders and the like...
>Don't move.
//I'm having Contingency use a minimum amount of energy until we get more sustenance.

Prime:
>Better most of the time? What cooked foods were the exceptions, then?
>"I never really had many opportunities to eat cooked while I was sealed, and even in the bits I remember from before I was sealed I had it occasionally. It's still better most of the time."
>Now that we have yumyums, observe surroundings as we nibble our fishy food.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on March 13, 2021, 01:57:23 PM
Prime:
>"I prefer cooked, but cooked is a rare treat."

>"That's a surprise."
TRUE PRIME
> " Generous Offered is Always Charitably Accepted especially regarding ...

>" what can be done to be less of a consumption burden and more on a well-oiled equibilibrium ?"

>Savor the fish,more is on its way,and there is plenty of it and especially TRULY meal-oriented blameless,consequenceless...

> Think,Think,Think...if we ever tried deriving nourishment out of "sifting&absorbing" 1 or more Ranges out of natural darkness or even...Demarcation&ight, at least Improved Means out of sorts of  "selective channels-nets " "clean nutrients" within them.

CONTINGENCY
>Time to constantly ignore The Cats and take to a Steady Conservative fly to the purpose of re-orienting,sizing the landscape and This Village for the sake of finding...

> ...what is standing out such as a Particular Dwelling,Gate,Place The Cats are  Avoiding or "Out of Tune in such Environment",Weird Borders-Non Borders and the like...
>Say this as more of a quiet musing to ourself rather than an actual question posed to Marisa.
>Don't move.
//I'm having Contingency use a minimum amount of energy until we get more sustenance.

Prime:
>Better most of the time? What cooked foods were the exceptions, then?
>"I never really had many opportunities to eat cooked while I was sealed, and even in the bits I remember from before I was sealed I had it occasionally. It's still better most of the time."
>Now that we have yumyums, observe surroundings as we nibble our fishy food.
> "I know right? Me, not likeable. Imagine that." Marisa speaks as you start over the lake.
> You finish up the fish... Already gone... Well, it helped, at least.
> Even though it wasn't that big a fish, it did much more than a bunch of insects. The difference is too much to make up for with having another of yourself solely eating insects everywhere.

> It was usually that you didn't have the opportunity to cook the meat, be it because time wasn't favorable, or you didn't want to be bothered by others who caught that scent. Rarely was it better raw, though.

> These ruins are bare and boring... Even without moving about, you can tell there's almost nothing here. Maybe there's some lone person feeding the cats that lives all the way out here. You doubt there'd even be any valuables among here.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on March 14, 2021, 06:02:03 AM
Prime:
>"It has been bugging me for a bit.  Where did you hear about my life before I was sealed?  Most people and youkai seem to have forgotten."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on March 14, 2021, 11:36:32 AM
Prime:
>"It has been bugging me for a bit.  Where did you hear about my life before I was sealed?  Most people and youkai seem to have forgotten."
>Hold.
//When was this ever implied?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on March 14, 2021, 07:26:16 PM
//It seems like most people have forgotten us just from how we're normally treated.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on March 14, 2021, 07:51:35 PM
//No I mean when was it ever implied that Marisa knew about the life of pre-seal us
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on March 14, 2021, 08:04:58 PM
//I was talking to the duo
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on March 14, 2021, 08:16:59 PM
//Dude they're not even there. They left to get more fish, remember?

//Even so I don't think it was implied they knew about our past either.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on March 15, 2021, 07:12:02 AM
//I thought they were still with us.

//I didn't think they knew, I wanted to find out who told them
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on March 15, 2021, 10:39:58 AM
Prime:
>"It has been bugging me for a bit.  Where did you hear about my life before I was sealed?  Most people and youkai seem to have forgotten."
>Hold.
//When was this ever implied?
> The duo went to get you more fish, as discussed.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on March 15, 2021, 10:41:50 AM
//I thought they were still with us.

//I didn't think they knew, I wanted to find out who told them
//Again, when was it ever implied that they were ever given knowledge of our past self?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on March 15, 2021, 11:05:29 AM
> You can see the forest, and Marisa is slowing down.

> "I would wonder why the previous Hakurei Shrine maiden decided to get involved if it was something the spell card system could deal with... wouldn't you?" The man questions.
> "If you were some crazed bloodthirsty Youkai, you'd have been sealed." The women's voice gets closer, as she comes into view. "And I heard you were before. Besides, there are other quite humane creatures that are just as problematic as a crazy beast, usually moreso."


//I got the idea from here

Prime:
>Follow Marisa but keep an eye out in case our darkness tries anything

>"So, why did you want solve this incident before Reimu?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on March 15, 2021, 11:08:06 AM
//Ah.

Contingency:
>Is our shadow up to any involuntary actions on our end?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on March 16, 2021, 11:48:07 AM
//I got the idea from here

Prime:
>Follow Marisa but keep an eye out in case our darkness tries anything

>"So, why did you want solve this incident before Reimu?"
//Ah.

Contingency:
>Is our shadow up to any involuntary actions on our end?
> You keep an eye on your shadows and darkness, though they stay in check...
> "Eh? What do you mean? She can solve it too if she wants. It's a bit interesting how this happened sometime after you made the shrine like that."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on March 16, 2021, 09:04:43 PM
Prime:
>Shrug
>"It just seemed like you talked her out of investigating.  Reassuring her it was probably nothing."

>Grumble, "I can't believe Reimu and I slept through that.  It sounds like it would have been nice."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on March 18, 2021, 11:08:05 AM
Prime:
>Shrug
>"It just seemed like you talked her out of investigating.  Reassuring her it was probably nothing."

>Grumble, "I can't believe Reimu and I slept through that.  It sounds like it would have been nice."
> "It probably is nothing. No culprit's showing up, and it doesn't look like the problem is getting bigger or worse. Gensokyo is weird sometimes, I wouldn't put this past being another simple day. No one even often goes to the forest, so it's not endangering anyone yet either."

> The mist is a bit too much to see where the duo is right now, but you've made it to the mansion... at least, it's gate.
> Naturally, the gate is being guarded. There's quite a few fairies past the gate.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on March 18, 2021, 11:18:07 PM
Prime:
>"Looks like it is time to razzle dazzle with that Kirisame charisma."

>Stare at Marisa for a moment, "Hmmm."

// Is charisma her actual ability or can she just channel the magic of charisma? O_o
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on March 19, 2021, 01:02:58 AM
Prime:
>"Looks like it is time to razzle dazzle with that Kirisame charisma."

>Stare at Marisa for a moment, "Hmmm."

// Is charisma her actual ability or can she just channel the magic of charisma? O_o
//Charisma is more Remilia's thing.

Contingency:
>Status Report.

Prime:
>Any sign of those two?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on March 20, 2021, 08:51:33 AM
Prime:
>"Looks like it is time to razzle dazzle with that Kirisame charisma."

>Stare at Marisa for a moment, "Hmmm."

// Is charisma her actual ability or can she just channel the magic of charisma? O_o
//Charisma is more Remilia's thing.

Contingency:
>Status Report.

Prime:
>Any sign of those two?
> The mist still prevents you from seeing where they could be. At least that means they're not that close to here.
> You stare at Marisa...
> "My usual way would probably get us in, but likely wouldn't let us get what we need..."

> Unsurprisingly, nothing has happened recently... The cats might've left you alone by now, but you can't see much of them from here anyways.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on March 20, 2021, 05:50:27 PM
Prime:
>Raise an eyebrow
>"What do you call your usual way?"

>"So, we ask for help and try to make it as interesting as possible?  Shadows engulfing the shrine, the forest of the lost has become impassable, Reimu sending a youkai with her best friend to solve the mystery. . . I think it sounds pretty intriguing especially if you include a forgotten youkai and the former shrine maiden spotted at the shrine."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on March 21, 2021, 12:47:41 AM
Prime:
>Check to see if our shadow has started misbehaving again. Pull it back if it is.

Contingency:
>Look at the clouds while we idle.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on March 21, 2021, 12:07:07 PM
Prime:
>Raise an eyebrow
>"What do you call your usual way?"

>"So, we ask for help and try to make it as interesting as possible?  Shadows engulfing the shrine, the forest of the lost has become impassable, Reimu sending a youkai with her best friend to solve the mystery. . . I think it sounds pretty intriguing especially if you include a forgotten youkai and the former shrine maiden spotted at the shrine."
Prime:
>Check to see if our shadow has started misbehaving again. Pull it back if it is.

Contingency:
>Look at the clouds while we idle.
> "Barging in, blasting past anyone who says I can't do such. I usually show them I can do such, and just did."
> "Yeah. That's better than anything I have."
> It has not.

> The sky being dark sounds like it'd get annoying after a bit. If you were still sealed and simple, maybe you'd love that.
> Ah, that cloud looks like Yukari's gap.
> But it's missing the ribbons. Well, clouds can't be that complex most of the time anyways.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on March 21, 2021, 11:37:11 PM
 Prime:
>"I was not expecting that.  I thought you'd say you invited yourself in or you preemptively accepted an invitation."

>"Let's go."
>Wave at the gate guard and walk to her.
>"Hello."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on March 24, 2021, 02:15:22 AM
Prime:
>"I was not expecting that.  I thought you'd say you invited yourself in or you preemptively accepted an invitation."

>"Let's go."
>Wave at the gate guard and walk to her.
>"Hello."
> "Well they're the ones not believing in me and my skills."
> You head to the gate and it's guards.
> "Hey Meiling, mind if we come in?" Marisa questions.
> "No one's allowed to visit right now." Meiling responds.
> "Aw. I even asked nicely."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on March 24, 2021, 02:19:49 AM
//Forgot this updated.

Prime:
>Is our shadow behaving?
>Any sign of that questionably trustful duo?

Contingency:
>Status report.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on March 24, 2021, 02:47:07 AM
Prime:
>Put on mustache
>"We got a pizza for a Miss Scarlet."


>"Is there an incident also happening in the Scarlet Mansion?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on March 24, 2021, 11:41:35 AM
//Forgot this updated.

Prime:
>Is our shadow behaving?
>Any sign of that questionably trustful duo?

Contingency:
>Status report.
Prime:
>Put on mustache
>"We got a pizza for a Miss Scarlet."


>"Is there an incident also happening in the Scarlet Mansion?"
> "Ah. I'll take it, then."
> "Alright Rumia, make yourself darkness and hide in the box or something." Marisa whispers.
> "What was that?" Meiling questions.
> "Uh, pizza time (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czTksCF6X8Y)."


> You shadow hasn't done anything wrong! Yet at least.
> You believe you can see them at the shore nearby. They've... got a lot of fish already. A small pile. That could feed a family at dinnertime... You're sure the sealed you would have be in a daze observing them as they get even more fish... But that's not a good luck to have in front of this gate guard.
> They appear to be speaking with a few fairies.

> The clouds pass you by in this silence... accompanied by the occasional meow, and the rare mew.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on March 24, 2021, 05:56:57 PM
>ask Meiling,  "Is there an incident also happening in the Scarlet Mansion?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on March 25, 2021, 09:41:32 AM
>ask Meiling,  "Is there an incident also happening in the Scarlet Mansion?"
> "Also an incident?" Meiling questions. "No... not here. What do you mean? Is something happening elsewhere?"
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on March 25, 2021, 09:49:39 AM
Prime:
>"That's why we're here.  It is impossible at the moment to get into the bamboo forest of the lost."

>"Marisa said there was a person here that could help."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on March 25, 2021, 09:59:37 AM
Prime:
>Are they fairies we know?
>Shadow behaving?

Contingency:
>Status
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on March 25, 2021, 10:16:18 AM
Prime:
>"That's why we're here.  It is impossible at the moment to get into the bamboo forest of the lost."

>"Marisa said there was a person here that could help."
Prime:
>Are they fairies we know?
>Shadow behaving?

Contingency:
>Status
> You think you saw something in it looking back at you, but it must've been your imagination. Or maybe it's checking to see if you're behaving...
> You can't see. The duo are already just close enough to see. The fairies being further gives no visible details about them...

> "Bamboo Forest... That must be it." Meiling talks to herself. "Uh, we don't really have any... barrier breakers. That's more the shrine maiden's expertise."
> "Mm... Well, can we at least see Sakuya?" Marisa requests.
> "She's... not available right now."

> The cat noises are the only noticeable thing.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on March 25, 2021, 10:32:36 AM
Prime:
>"How did they describe the stopping element of the bamboo forest, Marisa?"

>Ask Meiling, "It sounds like the forest may have effected the SDM.  Did you send Sakura to investigate?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on March 26, 2021, 03:03:50 AM
Prime:
>What are the duo doing?

Contingency:
>Idly wonder in amusement if the cloud actually was a gap
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on March 26, 2021, 10:43:57 AM
Prime:
>"How did they describe the stopping element of the bamboo forest, Marisa?"

>Ask Meiling, "It sounds like the forest may have effected the SDM.  Did you send Sakura to investigate?"
Prime:
>What are the duo doing?

Contingency:
>Idly wonder in amusement if the cloud actually was a gap
> "That uh... Time is messed up and such." Marisa shrugs.
> "Eh? What do you mean affected the SDM? There's nothing here happening from there that we know."

> Still talking to the fairies... You believe.

> The cloud passes by, just as slowly as the others...
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on March 26, 2021, 02:40:22 PM
Prime:
>"Ah.  My mistake.  When will Sakura be available?  Since we're not allowed in and we only came to get help with the Forest of the Lost."

>Clasp hands together

>"If you hadn't heard of that them have you heard about the shrine?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on March 26, 2021, 05:11:58 PM
Prime:
>"Ah.  My mistake.  When will Sakura be available?  Since we're not allowed in and we only came to get help with the Forest of the Lost."

>Clasp hands together

>"If you hadn't heard of that them have you heard about the shrine?"
> "I don't know the answer to that..." Meiling admits.
> "Like Rumia asked, you think she's off in the forest herself?" Marisa questions.
> "She could be. I won't say I think so though, in case it's misleading... I haven't heard anything about either of the shrines lately either.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on March 26, 2021, 07:45:28 PM
Prime:
>"What do you think Marisa?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Branneg Xy on March 29, 2021, 07:24:37 AM
> "I don't know the answer to that..." Meiling admits.
> "Like Rumia asked, you think she's off in the forest herself?" Marisa questions.
> "She could be. I won't say I think so though, in case it's misleading... I haven't heard anything about either of the shrines lately either.
>_

> To Meiling, but to Marisa too:" Do not worry about Being Misleading ,but please,share with us at present what Sakuya Left Behind as Hints to Leads-Following and Leads-Discarding,AND What the Other Mansion Residents could have picked up about those..."
 
> " ... consider it is  going to be Helpful Both to the 4 of us  AND  to Reimu , Personally and as the Current Hakurei Shrine Miko, since we are ' Also Hakurei Approved Incident-Help ' ".

CONTINGENCY

> Try and "Shadow-sense&track" the "Possibly Observer Cloud "...

>... Particularties on its Shadow and/or Movement?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on March 30, 2021, 03:46:15 AM
Contingency:
>Abort shadow usage if we feel hunger start to increase when we use it.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on March 30, 2021, 02:50:39 PM
Prime:
>"What do you think Marisa?"
> To Meiling, but to Marisa too:" Do not worry about Being Misleading ,but please,share with us at present what Sakuya Left Behind as Hints to Leads-Following and Leads-Discarding,AND What the Other Mansion Residents could have picked up about those..."
 
> " ... consider it is  going to be Helpful Both to the 4 of us  AND  to Reimu , Personally and as the Current Hakurei Shrine Miko, since we are ' Also Hakurei Approved Incident-Help ' ".

CONTINGENCY

> Try and "Shadow-sense&track" the "Possibly Observer Cloud "...

>... Particularties on its Shadow and/or Movement?

Contingency:
>Abort shadow usage if we feel hunger start to increase when we use it.
> "I'm afraid I have no way to help. We're already worried about Sakuya ourselves."
> "Beats me..." Marisa thinks.

> You don't notice any shadows from the cloud or even near it. Apart from the one it casts on the ground, as all the others do.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on March 30, 2021, 04:20:23 PM
Prime:
>Using our connection to darkness try  connect to Sayuka's physical inner darkness
>If that doesn't work try her metaphysical darkness

>"When did Sayuka dissappear?"

Contingency:
>Turn into shadow and melt into the Earth.
>Does it feel like we're burning energy?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on April 02, 2021, 04:14:11 AM
Prime:
>Using our connection to darkness try  connect to Sayuka's physical inner darkness
>If that doesn't work try her metaphysical darkness

>"When did Sayuka dissappear?"

Contingency:
>Turn into shadow and melt into the Earth.
>Does it feel like we're burning energy?
> You would try, but you don't know how such a thing could even start. You don't know where Sakuya even is, or where she could be. Maybe if she left some behind you could...
> "I don't know exactly. I'm not inside the mansion as much as the others are..." Meiling answers.

> You start to move through the house, and down under the ground below.
> It does not.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on April 02, 2021, 04:44:09 AM
Prime:
>Close your eyes and try to feel our darkness
>Now try to feel the darkness beneath us and around us
>Try and feel the darkness in Meiling and Marisa

Contingency:
>Try and expand our consciousness to all the darkness beneath the Earth and look for Sakura from all the connected shadows above ground
>If that didn't work just move and look from the connected shadows above ground
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 02, 2021, 05:58:17 AM
All:
>Abort the moment hunger worsens. If it occurs.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Branneg Xy on April 02, 2021, 08:36:15 PM
Prime:
>Close your eyes and try to feel our darkness
>Now try to feel the darkness beneath us and around us
>Try and feel the darkness in Meiling and Marisa

Contingency:
>Try and expand our consciousness to all the darkness beneath the Earth and look for Sakura from all the connected shadows above ground
>If that didn't work just move and look from the connected shadows above ground

> Perphaps,besidses Checking,the Shadows could also "Serve as Proper Nourishment" or at least leading to it ?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on April 05, 2021, 10:23:10 AM
Prime:
>Close your eyes and try to feel our darkness
>Now try to feel the darkness beneath us and around us
>Try and feel the darkness in Meiling and Marisa

Contingency:
>Try and expand our consciousness to all the darkness beneath the Earth and look for Sakura from all the connected shadows above ground
>If that didn't work just move and look from the connected shadows above ground
All:
>Abort the moment hunger worsens. If it occurs.
> Perphaps,besidses Checking,the Shadows could also "Serve as Proper Nourishment" or at least leading to it ?
> You flow through the darkness underground and in cracks. She doesn't appear to be anywhere around this area though, at least.

> You close your eyes and try to feel the darkness around you...
> There's just the literal darkness, like usual... It doesn't feel different from outside darkness.
> You consider and try to eat the shadows around here, not counting Marisa's and Meiling's.
> It's more like absorbing them... though they do alleviate how hungry you're getting, despite not being... nourishing or anything. Perhaps it's just you using too much of your own darkness? But you also haven't had human meat in forever, so it could also be that. The former feels right, but the latter also feels like something you should fix...
> "Nothing yet?" The man of the pair approaches.
> "You two don't seem to be that great at solving these problems." The other speaks, carrying two handfuls of fish...
> "I could go with my usual methods." Marisa offers. "But that won't find us Sakuya."
> "It's alright. We'll take things from here." The woman holds out the fish to you, as if offering it.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 05, 2021, 10:35:55 AM
Prime:
>Cautiously accept.
>If nothing hostile occurs from them:
>>"Thanks..."
>>Bite into a fish.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on April 05, 2021, 08:10:55 PM
Prime:
>"What are your usual methods, Marisa?"

>If no one would notice have our shadow poke Marisa's shadow

Contingency
>Build up speed and try to ram our way into Bamboo Forest of the Lost via the underground darkness.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 05, 2021, 08:17:44 PM
Contingency
>Build up speed and try to ram our way into Bamboo Forest of the Lost via the underground darkness.
>Don't do this.

//too far away plus I wanted to explore the cat village once hunger was resolved.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on April 06, 2021, 02:12:09 PM
Prime:
>Cautiously accept.
>If nothing hostile occurs from them:
>>"Thanks..."
>>Bite into a fish.
Prime:
>"What are your usual methods, Marisa?"

>If no one would notice have our shadow poke Marisa's shadow

Contingency
>Build up speed and try to ram our way into Bamboo Forest of the Lost via the underground darkness.
> You accept, still wary, and they let go of all of them. All yours... And they even start leaving you immediately after!
> Wasting no more time, you chomp into one of the fish, still fresh! Much better than bugs... You'd think this is a trap with how soon they left, but this fish is at least genuine...
> "Laser." Marisa shrugs. "It's not difficul-" She jumps a bit with a shiver as you poke at her shadow with yours. "...Your mistresses up? Or up to anything right now? I know a certain someone is good at giving chills like this..."
> "Maybe she's watching us." Meiling answers. "We've all been up trying to figure out what to do about Sakuya. I think at least. I'm still out here most of the time."

> You consider ramming into the bamboo forest, but decide against it...
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on April 06, 2021, 07:25:18 PM
>Have we ever tried to infuse some of our darkness into someone's shadow?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 06, 2021, 09:23:27 PM
Prime:
>Retract shadow immediately.
>Interesting...
>Revel in piscine pleasure.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on April 06, 2021, 09:37:55 PM
>Have we ever tried to infuse some of our darkness into someone's shadow?
Prime:
>Retract shadow immediately.
>Interesting...
>Revel in piscine pleasure.
> You haven't. Well, you've hidden in others' shadows for sure, but that's probably different...

> You pull your shadow back.
> Sweet meat... and unsealedness... Though the forest still hasn't changed...
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Branneg Xy on April 06, 2021, 10:20:17 PM
> You accept, still wary, and they let go of all of them. All yours... And they even start leaving you immediately after!
> Wasting no more time, you chomp into one of the fish, still fresh! Much better than bugs... You'd think this is a trap with how soon they left, but this fish is at least genuine...
> "Laser." Marisa shrugs. "It's not difficul-" She jumps a bit with a shiver as you poke at her shadow with yours. "...Your mistresses up? Or up to anything right now? I know a certain someone is good at giving chills like this..."
> "Maybe she's watching us." Meiling answers. "We've all been up trying to figure out what to do about Sakuya. I think at least. I'm still out here most of the time."

> You consider ramming into the bamboo forest, but decide against it...
>_

> Pained look To Meiling : "   Sakuya...you are talking about her has if you have been continuously keep trying all trying all you could to help her out as if she is unwell,fell ill or is mysteriously missing or ...?"

> Try to "spice up&eat up" fish(es) with Environmental Shadows : are the Sorroundings getting brighter...do not overdo it though .
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 07, 2021, 04:21:16 AM
Prime:
>Look around as we eat.

Contingency:
>Start observing the surroundings now that we (collectively) have a supply of food to sustain us.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on April 07, 2021, 04:39:42 AM
Prime:
>Send a piece of shadow that is connected ro us underground and poke Meiling's shadow with it
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on April 07, 2021, 11:09:57 AM
> Pained look To Meiling : "   Sakuya...you are talking about her has if you have been continuously keep trying all trying all you could to help her out as if she is unwell,fell ill or is mysteriously missing or ...?"

> Try to "spice up&eat up" fish(es) with Environmental Shadows : are the Sorroundings getting brighter...do not overdo it though .
Prime:
>Look around as we eat.

Contingency:
>Start observing the surroundings now that we (collectively) have a supply of food to sustain us.
Prime:
>Send a piece of shadow that is connected ro us underground and poke Meiling's shadow with it
> "Mm. It's something like that..."
> The duo is heading off with a fairy and someone else towards the forest as you look around.

> You send your shadow into the earth to travel over and poke at Meiling's. Yet she doesn't seem to react at all...

> The cats look much less appetizing now. It'd be a shame to do that to them when they already have a place they're not bothering anyone at. There doesn't otherwise seem to be much of interest here... Notably, you don't smell food though, which must mean something.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on April 07, 2021, 06:58:33 PM
Prime:
>Can we tell if the other person with the duo is the missing Maid or if they are human sized

>"The duo is going to the Bamboo Forest of the Lost.  Should we look for Sakuya?"

>Poke Marisa's shadow like we did with Meiling's

>Poke her shadow's pig tail so it moves and watch if it affects her actual pig tail

Contingency:
>Look around for anything that might hint at the age of the village
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on April 08, 2021, 01:05:26 PM
Prime:
>Can we tell if the other person with the duo is the missing Maid or if they are human sized

>"The duo is going to the Bamboo Forest of the Lost.  Should we look for Sakuya?"

>Poke Marisa's shadow like we did with Meiling's

>Poke her shadow's pig tail so it moves and watch if it affects her actual pig tail

Contingency:
>Look around for anything that might hint at the age of the village
> You've seen Sakuya rarely... The hair kind of matches in color slightly, at least with the mist in the way, but it's length is too much to be her.

> "It'd be nice if you find her."
> You poke at Marisa's shadow with your own again, and she shivers a bit less this time, looking up slightly as if trying to see if one of the windows shows the perpetrator.
> Her pig tail is not in view within her shadow.

> There's no monuments you recognize that can date this place, and the place just looks abandoned.
> The buildings might be old enough to have been around since before you were sealed. Not that you ever remembered a place like this.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on April 08, 2021, 09:26:41 PM
Prime:
>"Unless you can think of something we need to do we should probably follow the shrine duo."

Contingency:
>Explore the inside of one of the houses
>>Are there any human bones?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 09, 2021, 02:45:28 AM
Prime:
>Pull back our poking shadow.

Contingency:
>Do we notice anything strange about the cats themselves?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on April 09, 2021, 07:47:14 AM
Prime:
>"Unless you can think of something we need to do we should probably follow the shrine duo."

Contingency:
>Explore the inside of one of the houses
>>Are there any human bones?
Prime:
>Pull back our poking shadow.

Contingency:
>Do we notice anything strange about the cats themselves?
> "We could check back in with Reimu. Maybe we should have her join us. Or maybe she knows anything about Sakuya. At least, before you did that thing at the shrine."
> You stop with the poking shenanigans.

> You check inside the houses, finding no such remains.
> The cats are extremely unremarkable. You don't even smell anything suspicious of a normal cat on any of them or even near here.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on April 09, 2021, 09:18:11 PM
Prime:
>"That sounds like a good. . ."
>>After hearing Marisa bring up our power leaking out, "Mmmm."

Contingency:
>Pick up a cat and pet it
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 09, 2021, 09:52:59 PM
Contingency:
>Only go for one that seems receptive of our advances, wouldn't want any annoying scratches or bites.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on April 10, 2021, 05:52:11 AM
Prime:
>"That sounds like a good. . ."
>>After hearing Marisa bring up our power leaking out, "Mmmm."

Contingency:
>Pick up a cat and pet it
Contingency:
>Only go for one that seems receptive of our advances, wouldn't want any annoying scratches or bites.
> "Then what's the hold up?"

> You seek out the cats, but they don't seem to want your affection. At least they're not running...
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 10, 2021, 06:06:47 AM
Prime:
>Fidget.
>Are we absolutely sure the duo are heading to the bamboo forest, or are they merely heading into the forest surrounding the lake?
>In a low voice: "To be honest, even though they got me some food, I'm not really willing to fully trust those two yet... They did threaten me earlier, after all... Anyway I'm not doubting their intentions to help with the incident but I'm worried about how they plan to go about it. The redhead at least seemed like she was willing to forgo the spellcard laws if necessary, and while the man seems somewhat reasonable, I am concerned about how well he can keep his partner in check..."

Contingency:
>"Don't be shy, I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to pet one of you because you're adorable. Would that be okay with at least one of you?"
>Do any of them seem to be more approachable after saying that?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on April 10, 2021, 07:05:59 PM
Prime:
>Float up to eye level
> Follow Marisa if she starts heading to the forest
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on April 10, 2021, 09:37:31 PM
Prime:
>Fidget.
>Are we absolutely sure the duo are heading to the bamboo forest, or are they merely heading into the forest surrounding the lake?
>In a low voice: "To be honest, even though they got me some food, I'm not really willing to fully trust those two yet... They did threaten me earlier, after all... Anyway I'm not doubting their intentions to help with the incident but I'm worried about how they plan to go about it. The redhead at least seemed like she was willing to forgo the spellcard laws if necessary, and while the man seems somewhat reasonable, I am concerned about how well he can keep his partner in check..."

Contingency:
>"Don't be shy, I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to pet one of you because you're adorable. Would that be okay with at least one of you?"
>Do any of them seem to be more approachable after saying that?
Prime:
>Float up to eye level
> Follow Marisa if she starts heading to the forest
> Without a shadow of a doubt. Unless they make a sharp turn right before they go there.
> The fairy, however, is suspiciously trying to head towards part of the lake. Not directly into it, but over or maybe past it. The unknown person is keeping her reeled in, though.
> You're starting to wonder which of the three or four of them you should be wary about. Especially since they're taking a fairy along with them. Is the fairy part of this incident? Does she know how to stop it? Are they going to use the fairy like something disposable?
> You don't know about the mystery person though. You didn't check to see if they smelled like a youkai or human. ...Maybe it could be Sakuya in disguise? Why else would they be hanging around the mansion...

> "I trust them enough. Besides, if Reimu's letting them handle it instead of herself, then that's gotta mean something, right? But if you're wary of them doing some unlawful things, we could ask them if they know the spellcard rules and intend to follow them. They're still close enough to catch up to." Marisa offers.


> Your words don't change anything. But a few more moments of attempts has one of the cats give up.
> Said cat finally relaxes as you pet it, with most of the others stopping their retreat.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 11, 2021, 08:15:37 PM
Prime:
>"That's fine. I'm also interested in their newfound company as well... "

Contingency:
>Smile as we continue to pet the cat.
>Don't force it to be here any longer than it wants to, if it makes an indication of wanting to leave, allow it.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on April 11, 2021, 08:50:34 PM
Prime:
>"I don't know.  Hopefully they are just full of bluster."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on April 13, 2021, 01:46:49 AM
Prime:
>"That's fine. I'm also interested in their newfound company as well... "

Contingency:
>Smile as we continue to pet the cat.
>Don't force it to be here any longer than it wants to, if it makes an indication of wanting to leave, allow it.
Prime:
>"I don't know.  Hopefully they are just full of bluster."
> You decide to follow Marisa in catching up to the duo's group.
> "Hey, what's your plan now? Why are you heading to the forest?" Marisa questions as the two of you get close enough.
> "We find a way to get past that strange occurrence and see how those in the forest are doing, if there's anyone. We should be able to find who or what's causing this from there." The duo answers.
> "Ah? Rumia? It's been a while. You finally- er, you look well." The fairy speaks. Now that you're close enough to identify such, it's unmistakably the Big Fairy, Daiyousei...
> If this white haired person is Sakuya, they've changed quite a bit since you last saw them... Or maybe you never got great looks in the first place.

> You pet the cat contently, though it soon jumps out of your arms, following others as they head off in a direction of the village.
> In said direction, you believe you smell a human...
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on April 13, 2021, 02:15:44 AM
>Do we remember anything about Daiyousei that relates to before our sealing?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 13, 2021, 03:51:26 AM
>Relations with Daiyousei
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on April 13, 2021, 11:21:56 AM
>Do we remember anything about Daiyousei that relates to before our sealing?
>Relations with Daiyousei
> She's the big fairy. Definitely an abnormality among fairies. You believe you only knew her a bit when sealed, which isn't even much.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on April 13, 2021, 06:22:14 PM
Prime:
>"I'm feeling better than I have in a long time."
>"What about yourself?  Has Cirno dragged you into trouble lately?"

>"Who is your new friend?"

Contingency:
>Follow the cats
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Branneg Xy on April 13, 2021, 09:04:52 PM
Prime:
>"I'm feeling better than I have in a long time."
>"What about yourself?  Has Cirno dragged you into trouble lately?"

>"Who is your new friend?"

Contingency:
>Follow the cats

 TRUE PRIME
> Small Smile to Daiyousei : " Still Myself but, mainly with Reimu's help and a bit Ruukoto's ,who is a new helpful acquaintance, I returned to my Best&Complete Self "

> "And it is an additional-just-in-time help help out for the ' Anomalous Bamboo Forest of the Lost Newfound Incident' as well..."

> "...do you mind if I Ask what is your mind  about that Oddity ?"

> While tallkng to Daiyousei ,glance to the " White-Haired Mystery New person " as well : reactions, defining features, striking possessions ?

CONTINGENCY :
>Follow that cat are long as it go towards the human smell but, if it trails off ,go directly for that.

Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on April 14, 2021, 02:19:04 PM
Prime:
>"I'm feeling better than I have in a long time."
>"What about yourself?  Has Cirno dragged you into trouble lately?"

>"Who is your new friend?"

Contingency:
>Follow the cats
TRUE PRIME
> Small Smile to Daiyousei : " Still Myself but, mainly with Reimu's help and a bit Ruukoto's ,who is a new helpful acquaintance, I returned to my Best&Complete Self "

> "And it is an additional-just-in-time help help out for the ' Anomalous Bamboo Forest of the Lost Newfound Incident' as well..."

> "...do you mind if I Ask what is your mind  about that Oddity ?"

> While tallkng to Daiyousei ,glance to the " White-Haired Mystery New person " as well : reactions, defining features, striking possessions ?

CONTINGENCY :
>Follow that cat are long as it go towards the human smell but, if it trails off ,go directly for that.


> "Your complete self? That's great~ I'd love to stick around you and see how things go, but I'm busy with this too." Daiyousei replies.
> "Oddity? Oh, the forest... We're... just going to try what we can. Carefully, that is."
> "We'll solve this in due time. Charging headfirst isn't the best choice though." The man of the duo speaks.

> "Who?" The fairy blinks.
> "You know, that ice fairy?" Marisa questions.
> "Ah right, her. No, I've been keeping my distance." Daiyousei answers. "I don't recommend getting wrapped up with her. I tried to give such advise to Sunny, Luna, and Star, but they didn't listen. They're throwing away their potential and stunting their growth with her, but it looks like they have fun. Even those other fairies too..."

> The closest you can guess is that the white haired person is Sakuya, just having actually changed with time. The gate guard doesn't look too different, and neither does Marisa, but maybe the maid is different. That or someone you don't know.
> The only unique thing you note is a strange wisp sticking close to her.
> "I'm just a fairy's friend for now." The white haired woman answers. "There's more important things to address. We should focus."

> You start following the cat, and soon see Yukari approaching the cats as well.
> Or at least, someone that looks like Yukari? Your most recent memory of her was her still being the gap youkai. Unless something happened, this isn't her?
> She seems to be carrying some food at least. You'd bet it's for the cats.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 14, 2021, 08:24:02 PM
Contingency:
>Use the shadows to get closer to this Yukari-like person without being noticed
>once we can have a closer look, examine her.

Prime:
>Examine white haired woman.
>Examine wisp
>If we still have fish and aren't full start snacking on another.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on April 14, 2021, 11:20:49 PM
>Are there any uses of our power that we used before our sealing and haven't used since?

Prime:
>"Is that so?  Was their physical, mental, or spiritual growth?"

Contingency:
>Make ourself look physically human as possible
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on April 15, 2021, 10:56:04 PM
Contingency:
>Use the shadows to get closer to this Yukari-like person without being noticed
>once we can have a closer look, examine her.

Prime:
>Examine white haired woman.
>Examine wisp
>If we still have fish and aren't full start snacking on another.
>Are there any uses of our power that we used before our sealing and haven't used since?

Prime:
>"Is that so?  Was their physical, mental, or spiritual growth?"

Contingency:
>Make ourself look physically human as possible
> "They're just wasting potential. I don't like seeing it. It's not like it'd be hard to grow either,  I can tell." The fairy complains.

> The wisp has no other unique details you can note. It's probably a bit smaller in size to Marisa., which is pretty big for a wispy thing like it.
> You examine the white haired woman more.
> Her outfit is a simple light green skirt, or possibly a dress, with a gradient towards white at the top. Her clothes look fairly new and clean. You'd guess she hasn't been in too many danmaku duels recently. Or is good at them. But they're not completely shiny and all. There's nothing else of note on her that you notice.
> "Er. If you want a dress like that, I could try to make another for you. But not right now..." Daiyousei speaks up in response to your examination.
> "Let's hurry on..." The white haired woman leads the way further, but not before adopting an untrusting gaze towards you. She even seems ready to defend herself, or maybe even attack you, if need be.
> You hope that your more thorough examination of her than your previous glances was worth this damage to your character in her eyes...

> You've already been noticed just as you've noticed her.
> Though she doesn't seem to mind you being here much, at least, not yet. Her focus seems to be on making sure all the cats are here and distributing their food.

> You're sure there were more creative uses of your ability in the past, but they aren't coming to mind. Maybe you need something to jog your memory, or to start working towards (re)discovering / making new uses.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 16, 2021, 02:41:50 AM
//Well that rules out Youmu.

Prime:
>"Ah no thanks, I was just trying to see if I knew her from anywhere. I had a lot of old memories come back after getting that ribbon off, and I'm still sorting through some of them. Though I admit I might've stared a bit too long... Hmm... My social skills must be going bad..."
>Look to the white haired woman, "If that's the case, then I apologize if I weirded you out in any way."

Contingency:
>"Cute, aren't they?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on April 16, 2021, 03:13:42 AM
>Does the wisp glow?

Contingency:
>"Do you come here often?"

//Maybe if we're in Maribel when she returns to her reality we'll pop out with her.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on April 16, 2021, 07:16:56 AM
//Well that rules out Youmu.

Prime:
>"Ah no thanks, I was just trying to see if I knew her from anywhere. I had a lot of old memories come back after getting that ribbon off, and I'm still sorting through some of them. Though I admit I might've stared a bit too long... Hmm... My social skills must be going bad..."
>Look to the white haired woman, "If that's the case, then I apologize if I weirded you out in any way."

Contingency:
>"Cute, aren't they?"
>Does the wisp glow?

Contingency:
>"Do you come here often?"

//Maybe if we're in Maribel when she returns to her reality we'll pop out with her.
> Not that you notice. Calling it a wisp is the best you can do, as it doesn't seem completely dead like a ghost.
> "Someone you know? Ah, I might doubt that... She isn't around the rest of Gensokyo too often. ..." Daiyousei responds.
> "So not Sakuya..." Marisa reasons.
> "Hey, don't go telling who I am. I'm just a fairy's friend right now. Not that that's bad." The white haired women pokes at the fairy.
> "I'm not a simple fairy. And you're not a simple human either. Believe in yourself more."

> "Certainly. And I regularly feed them. I don't think I've seen you around here before, though. Do you know her as well?" The woman asks.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 16, 2021, 07:26:23 AM
Contingency:
>Tilt head.
>"I'm sorry, but who do you mean by 'her'? I just happened to find this place today, to be honest. You mean there's someone else who lives around here? Oh, my name is Rumia, by the way."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on April 16, 2021, 08:53:38 AM
Prime:
>"Hey, Daiyousei, a fairy's friend, don't we need to find the master sword before we fight Ganon?"

>Float next the wisp,  place a hand on it, and send your darkness inside and withdraw it.
>Is the wisp dark inside

>"A fairy's friend, are you being haunted?"
>Glance at the wisp
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 16, 2021, 09:41:27 AM
>Float next the wisp,  place a hand on it, and send your darkness inside and withdraw it.
>Is the wisp dark inside
>Don't do this.

// This would likely antagonize mystery girl considering the look we got. Esp since this is being done without permission
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on April 16, 2021, 11:18:06 PM
Contingency:
>Tilt head.
>"I'm sorry, but who do you mean by 'her'? I just happened to find this place today, to be honest. You mean there's someone else who lives around here? Oh, my name is Rumia, by the way."
Prime:
>"Hey, Daiyousei, a fairy's friend, don't we need to find the master sword before we fight Ganon?"

>Float next the wisp,  place a hand on it, and send your darkness inside and withdraw it.
>Is the wisp dark inside

>"A fairy's friend, are you being haunted?"
>Glance at the wisp
>Don't do this.

// This would likely antagonize mystery girl considering the look we got. Esp since this is being done without permission
> "No?" The fairy responds.
> "I think she's curious about this." The white haired woman points to the wisp.
> "Oh. That. It's nothing you should worry about."
> "It feels alive..." The man speaks.
> "It's under control." The white haired woman reassures.

> "Yukari. Er, she might be a bit troublesome to get involved with, so maybe I shouldn't mention much..." the woman answers.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 16, 2021, 11:30:00 PM
Prime:
>"What is that, anyway? It kinda reminds me of a ghost or spirit, but it doesn't look um... 'dead enough' to be one, for lack of a better term."

Contingency:
>"Oh, Yukari Yakumo? Yeah, I'm aware of her, but I haven't seen her in a very long time. To be honest, I didn't think she lived around here, though considering it's near the border I guess it does make sense..."
>Tilt head.
>"You know, come to think of it, you kinda look like her. Are you related?"

Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on April 17, 2021, 05:31:34 AM
>Naz
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on April 19, 2021, 03:16:26 AM
Prime:
>"What is that, anyway? It kinda reminds me of a ghost or spirit, but it doesn't look um... 'dead enough' to be one, for lack of a better term."

Contingency:
>"Oh, Yukari Yakumo? Yeah, I'm aware of her, but I haven't seen her in a very long time. To be honest, I didn't think she lived around here, though considering it's near the border I guess it does make sense..."
>Tilt head.
>"You know, come to think of it, you kinda look like her. Are you related?"
>Naz
> "We're getting a bit too sidetracked, don't you think?" The duo starts moving on ahead.
> "Ah... Yeah. The longer we take, the more potential problems arise..." The white haired woman follows.
> "Er... Half correct. It is not dead enough, I guess, to be a spirit." Daiyousei answers, before following too. Still within the lake's area, however.

> "Ah, no. I'm just uh... Someone that looks up to her. Yeah."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 19, 2021, 03:43:20 AM
Prime:
>Follow.
>Did we eat all the fish already? If not, start munching on another one.

Contingency:
>"Gee, that's a lot of dedication if you look up to her enough to style your appearance after her. Don't worry, I won't judge you for that."
>"So what's your name, anyway? I've already given you mine, so there wouldn't be any harm in introducing yourself, right? Though if you'd rather not, I totally understand."
>Can we tell if she's human by scent?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on April 19, 2021, 03:49:20 AM
Contingency:
>"Uh, huh.  I guess the cult really did work out for her then."

//Yukari skirting the boundaries of god and yokai.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 19, 2021, 03:57:44 AM
Contingency:
>"Uh, huh.  I guess the cult really did work out for her then."

//Yukari skirting the boundaries of god and yokai.
//Sad this forum doesn't have reactions because I really want to slap a "funny" on this for making me laugh lol
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on April 19, 2021, 10:04:59 PM
Prime:
>Follow.
>Did we eat all the fish already? If not, start munching on another one.

Contingency:
>"Gee, that's a lot of dedication if you look up to her enough to style your appearance after her. Don't worry, I won't judge you for that."
>"So what's your name, anyway? I've already given you mine, so there wouldn't be any harm in introducing yourself, right? Though if you'd rather not, I totally understand."
>Can we tell if she's human by scent?
Contingency:
>"Uh, huh.  I guess the cult really did work out for her then."

//Yukari skirting the boundaries of god and yokai.
> You resume the fish as you follow.

> As you've smelled when she was on her way, she is human.
> "Oh that doesn't matter. I'm just here for the cats. So many of them just in an abandoned place like this. Maybe they all had names before. No one ever needs to call my name, but I'm sure people would love to have the names of these cats instead. Like, which would you want to hear? My name, or one of these cuties?" The women pets the cat you were holding onto before.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 19, 2021, 10:08:27 PM
Prime:
>Are the others conversing?

Contingency:
>"Why not both?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on April 20, 2021, 12:01:16 AM
Contingency:
>"Did you rename them?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on April 20, 2021, 11:11:56 AM
Prime:
>Are the others conversing?

Contingency:
>"Why not both?"
Contingency:
>"Did you rename them?"
> No.

> "That's not the point." the woman pouts.
> "No, I haven't. Surely they have their own, and their own stories too..."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on April 21, 2021, 02:36:59 AM
Prime:
>Continue unless something happens

Contingency:
>"I'll just pretend you aren't trying to hide your name.  It isn't like you're actually Yukari."

>"So what is this little one's name?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 21, 2021, 02:47:01 AM
Prime:
>What have our past interactions with Daiyousei been like?
>"So... What's the plan right now?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Branneg Xy on April 21, 2021, 04:45:56 AM
> You resume the fish as you follow.

> As you've smelled when she was on her way, she is human.
> "Oh that doesn't matter. I'm just here for the cats. So many of them just in an abandoned place like this. Maybe they all had names before. No one ever needs to call my name, but I'm sure people would love to have the names of these cats instead. Like, which would you want to hear? My name, or one of these cuties?" The women pets the cat you were holding onto before.
>_
CONTINGENCY
> After asking the cat's name:" Oh...by ' none ever needs to call my name'...do you mean you are that well-settled and known around here by the cats and by ,indirectly maybe,by Yukari and associates too ? "
Prime:
>What have our past interactions with Daiyousei been like?
>"So... What's the plan right now?"

TRUE PRIME
> To the Mysterious White-Haired Woman and ShinGyoku :" In fact to better start focusing on this investigation,while I do apologize that I exceeded in curiosity and even sidetracked,on our side we have tried out and gathered that..."

"...there is some sort of curse which prevents anyone to proceed into the Bamboo Forest of the Lost since after a while they exit the way they came, things as well feel as if they hit a wall after a bit,but if one manages to force their way in...it is as if time in there is considerably slower and even swamping to the point it is best to have prepared beforehand some sort of anchoring to return back-out..."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on April 21, 2021, 04:19:34 PM
Prime:
>Continue unless something happens

Contingency:
>"I'll just pretend you aren't trying to hide your name.  It isn't like you're actually Yukari."

>"So what is this little one's name?"
Prime:
>What have our past interactions with Daiyousei been like?
>"So... What's the plan right now?"
CONTINGENCY
> After asking the cat's name:" Oh...by ' none ever needs to call my name'...do you mean you are that well-settled and known around here by the cats and by ,indirectly maybe,by Yukari and associates too ? "
TRUE PRIME
> To the Mysterious White-Haired Woman and ShinGyoku :" In fact to better start focusing on this investigation,while I do apologize that I exceeded in curiosity and even sidetracked,on our side we have tried out and gathered that..."

"...there is some sort of curse which prevents anyone to proceed into the Bamboo Forest of the Lost since after a while they exit the way they came, things as well feel as if they hit a wall after a bit,but if one manages to force their way in...it is as if time in there is considerably slower and even swamping to the point it is best to have prepared beforehand some sort of anchoring to return back-out..."
> Nothing incredible. Maybe your sealed self downplayed the experiences or exaggerated some of them. At least, you don't recall anything incredible happening that you did with this fairy to remember.
> "Come up with ideas when we get there. And if nothing better-"
> "I'll go in and pull out the first person I see." The woman interrupts the man.
> "Hm, you actually followed that from earlier. Good job." The woman replies after your recap of what you know.


> "That's rude. I'm not hiding-, er, well I guess I kinda am. To be fair, I was told not to let others know too much about me, whether they're youkai or not. Moreso around here..."
> "I don't know their names. I was giving an example. I'd like to know their names more than if there was someone here alongside them. No use speaking further down that line since it doesn't seem like you understand that curiosity..." The woman frowns a bit.
> "A bit of the opposite. Not many know me. I don't think I'm someone that important for them to know, either."
> "Now for my question." She leaves the cats to their food. "Why are you here? This place is pretty difficult to find in the first place. The cats don't stray too far away, and it's right on the edge of the haku- er... far from the Hakurei Shrine. Most people are more interested in that place and other popular places than some ruins at plains near nowhere.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 21, 2021, 04:49:11 PM
Contingency:
>"I found this place by coincidence, really. I actually was scouting around the most remote parts of Gensokyo to find a place of solitude to retreat to in case I ever needed it and ended up finding this place in the process."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on April 22, 2021, 01:00:15 AM
Prime:
>Cover one of our eyes in darkness
>create a blob of darkness in our hand
>Try to create a hole in each of the darknesses linked together like mouths

Contingency:
>"Valid point."
>"I didn't know this place existed until I followed a cat here."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on April 22, 2021, 01:12:25 PM
Contingency:
>"I found this place by coincidence, really. I actually was scouting around the most remote parts of Gensokyo to find a place of solitude to retreat to in case I ever needed it and ended up finding this place in the process."
Prime:
>Cover one of our eyes in darkness
>create a blob of darkness in our hand
>Try to create a hole in each of the darknesses linked together like mouths

Contingency:
>"Valid point."
>"I didn't know this place existed until I followed a cat here."

> As you follow, you perform a small experiment.
> Nothing much comes from the attempt yet though. It's succeeded, but it doesn't seem like it's anything new yet.

> "I hope you don't end up bringing some trouble following you over to these cats." The woman frowns.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on April 23, 2021, 12:04:55 AM
Prime:
>Can we see see through one hole and out the other?

Contingency:
>Feign hurt.  "My life is worth less than a cat's, truly."
>"I wouldn't worry, any trouble I bring shouldn't hurt the felines.  Though if it does effect them, the shrine maiden should be able undo it."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on April 23, 2021, 01:02:58 AM
Prime:
>Can we see see through one hole and out the other?

Contingency:
>Feign hurt.  "My life is worth less than a cat's, truly."
>"I wouldn't worry, any trouble I bring shouldn't hurt the felines.  Though if it does effect them, the shrine maiden should be able undo it."
> Yes, and it's not new. You demonstrated before in the Hakurei Shrine that you can see out of your darkness.

> "A cat shouldn't have any reason for someone to hunt down it's life, or have a big grudge against it. Humans and other more intelligent creatures can, but cats are just living their simple lives most of the time."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on April 23, 2021, 01:43:23 AM
Prime:
>Move the shadow over our eye to atop our head
>Poke a finger into the hole of shadow on our hand
>Did we poke our head?

Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on April 23, 2021, 02:49:10 PM
Prime:
>Move the shadow over our eye to atop our head
>Poke a finger into the hole of shadow on our hand
>Did we poke our head?
> You try, but it doesn't result in you poking your head.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on April 23, 2021, 06:08:56 PM
Prime:
>Is our finger just going through darkness
>Try that thing were we eat an object and spit it out on our finger without regurgitating it or eating our finger off
>If our finger is in another plane create an eye on the end and survey the area

Contingency:
"Unless the cat in question is a bakeneko.  With so many cats here I wouldn't be surprised if one was a yokai."
>Give a bright smile. "Do you think they think of you as their master?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 23, 2021, 09:57:17 PM
Prime:
>What are the others doing?
>Do we still have fish?

//Just wanna make sure Phil didn't accidentally drop the food by doing things.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on April 23, 2021, 10:25:02 PM
Prime:
>Is our finger just going through darkness
>Try that thing were we eat an object and spit it out on our finger without regurgitating it or eating our finger off
>If our finger is in another plane create an eye on the end and survey the area

Contingency:
"Unless the cat in question is a bakeneko.  With so many cats here I wouldn't be surprised if one was a yokai."
>Give a bright smile. "Do you think they think of you as their master?"
Prime:
>What are the others doing?
>Do we still have fish?

//Just wanna make sure Phil didn't accidentally drop the food by doing things.
> They're still progressing. The forest is in sight.
> You are still trying to hold the rest of your fish while using the same hand's finger to poke.
> It's just going into the darkness, not coming out the other darkness.
> You eat (but not actually try to eat) your finger with darkness.
> Trying to create an eye succeeds, but there's only darkness... Well, that and a few sticks and stones.

> "Probably not. I'm just someone who comes to feed them and such, after all. I'm not whoever abandoned them or anything, so they probably won't think of me like that."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 23, 2021, 10:49:23 PM
Prime:
>Didn't we eject all of those already?

Contingency:
>Make a small blob of darkness break off from our feet and move some distance away using the darkness in the ground if we can do so unnoticed.
>>If this is successful, then attempt to regurgitate the remaining sticks and stones that Prime's finger eye can see onto the ground using the blob.
>>>Have the blob discreetly re-merge with us afterwards. Have Prime start eating another fish (if she can do so without dropping them) if we feel a noticeable increase in hunger after doing this.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on April 23, 2021, 11:03:00 PM
Prime:
>Does the darkness feel like our darkness or regular darkness
>Try doing what we normally do to make darkness in reverse
>Observe how the sticks and stones leave

Contingency:
>"I would think that would you more of their master.  How often do you feed them?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on April 23, 2021, 11:51:23 PM
Prime:
>Didn't we eject all of those already?

Contingency:
>Make a small blob of darkness break off from our feet and move some distance away using the darkness in the ground if we can do so unnoticed.
>>If this is successful, then attempt to regurgitate the remaining sticks and stones that Prime's finger eye can see onto the ground using the blob.
>>>Have the blob discreetly re-merge with us afterwards. Have Prime start eating another fish (if she can do so without dropping them) if we feel a noticeable increase in hunger after doing this.
Prime:
>Does the darkness feel like our darkness or regular darkness
>Try doing what we normally do to make darkness in reverse
>Observe how the sticks and stones leave

Contingency:
>"I would think that would you more of their master.  How often do you feed them?"
> You're sure you did. Maybe you ended up eating more than you took out?
> It feels like your darkness.
> You try to make your darkness, but in reverse.
> ... Nothing happens.

> "Pretty often. But I can't be here and do other things for them like playing and- ah. I've been here much longer than I normally do! And I was even late to get here in the first place. Sorry, I've gotta get going. Don't bother them too much!" The woman starts off.
> You make a bit of darkness under your feet, then spit the sticks and stones back out through such.

> The sticks and stones seem to be covered in darkness before they leave this area.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 23, 2021, 11:57:40 PM
Contingency:
>"Well goodbye then. I do hope we can meet again sometime, it was nice talking to you Miss... um... Is there anything I can call you at least if you don't wish to share your name?"
>Note the position of the sun (but don't stare directly at it), what time of day does it seem to be, roughly?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on April 24, 2021, 12:43:35 AM
Prime:
>Try to merge with the darkness

>Think on why we called ourself the youkai of dusk or twilight
>Are we completely separate from light or are light and darkness two parts of a whole
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 24, 2021, 12:59:07 AM
Prime:
>Try to merge with the darkness
>Don't do this.

//Remember Prime isn't alone. Something that might cause us to abruptly vanish from the others might be bad. Especially since Shingyoku (the female half at least) will likely capitalize on any excuse to exterminate us.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on April 24, 2021, 02:38:34 AM
//I was wanting to leave our body alone except for our finger fusing with the shadow
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 24, 2021, 02:45:35 AM
//Ah. You should've specified that you only wanted to sever and merge the finger, then. A general "try to merge with the darkness" heavily implies attempting to merge all of Prime into darkness.

>Amend the "Don't do this" to:
>>Sever the eye finger and attempt to merge it with the darkness.
>>Regrow a new finger to replace it as we do so. (or have the old finger reattach if the merging fails.)
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on April 24, 2021, 04:30:33 AM
Contingency:
>"Well goodbye then. I do hope we can meet again sometime, it was nice talking to you Miss... um... Is there anything I can call you at least if you don't wish to share your name?"
>Note the position of the sun (but don't stare directly at it), what time of day does it seem to be, roughly?
Prime:
>Try to merge with the darkness

>Think on why we called ourself the youkai of dusk or twilight
>Are we completely separate from light or are light and darkness two parts of a whole
//Ah. You should've specified that you only wanted to sever and merge the finger, then. A general "try to merge with the darkness" heavily implies attempting to merge all of Prime into darkness.

>Amend the "Don't do this" to:
>>Sever the eye finger and attempt to merge it with the darkness.
>>Regrow a new finger to replace it as we do so. (or have the old finger reattach if the merging fails.)
> You believe it's because you're not just some youkai that wants the world to drown in darkness or something. You know trying to take it over or get rid of light, or even make it weak is a stupid idea.
> You don't think you're part light.

> You sever your finger and make one anew, but don't notice anything else happen in the process. Trying to merge it with your darkness doesn't feel like it does much.

> "Just Mare- Agh! I told you I'm not supposed to be letting people know more about me!" The woman shouts as she leaves.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 24, 2021, 04:52:44 AM
Contingency:
>"Technically I'm a person, not people~! Anyway, goodbye Miss 'Mare', I hope we can meet again sometime!"
>Chuckle a bit to ourselves. This 'Mini Yukari' is going to be fun to interact with in the future.
>Note the position of the sun (but don't stare directly at it), what time of day does it seem to be, roughly?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on April 24, 2021, 05:32:28 AM
Prime:
>Try pulling the darkness back to create a hole
>Try making a table to the left of the hole

>Look around.
>Can we see the bamboo forest of the lost?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on April 24, 2021, 04:57:15 PM
Contingency:
>"Technically I'm a person, not people~! Anyway, goodbye Miss 'Mare', I hope we can meet again sometime!"
>Chuckle a bit to ourselves. This 'Mini Yukari' is going to be fun to interact with in the future.
>Note the position of the sun (but don't stare directly at it), what time of day does it seem to be, roughly?
Prime:
>Try pulling the darkness back to create a hole
>Try making a table to the left of the hole

>Look around.
>Can we see the bamboo forest of the lost?
> You try to make a hole by pulling the darkness back, but nothing changes in here still.
> The forest is still in sight. The rest of the group seems like-
> Yep, they've stopped here.
> "Well. Anyone come up with any ideas yet?" The woman questions.

> You look up and search for the sun
> "It's Mary! And I mean in general, not just-"
> Her voice seems to be cut out mid sentence.
> It seems like it might be early afternoon.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 24, 2021, 08:09:34 PM
Prime:
>Glance at everyone else.

Contingency:
>Send a microblob in Mary's direction. Either she hit the border and was cutoff mid sentence or she's in trouble. Better to make sure it isn't the latter.
>If microblob sees nothing out of the ordinary or encounters the border with no sign of Mary, have it return and re-merge with us.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on April 24, 2021, 10:15:41 PM
Prime:
>Contemplate having one of the shrine duo take your blob, break through the barrier, and finally taking everyone through your shadow realm and out the blob

>Walk up to the barrier
>"Hmmm"
>Send a shadow connected to prime's body into the Earth and follow the barrier and find where it ends
>Then follow along the edge until hitting the middle of the forest finally try to go up

>In the shadow realm try to make a ball
>>Try pulling the darkness towards us
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on April 25, 2021, 12:41:18 AM
Prime:
>Glance at everyone else.

Contingency:
>Send a microblob in Mary's direction. Either she hit the border and was cutoff mid sentence or she's in trouble. Better to make sure it isn't the latter.
>If microblob sees nothing out of the ordinary or encounters the border with no sign of Mary, have it return and re-merge with us.
Prime:
>Contemplate having one of the shrine duo take your blob, break through the barrier, and finally taking everyone through your shadow realm and out the blob

>Walk up to the barrier
>"Hmmm"
>Send a shadow connected to prime's body into the Earth and follow the barrier and find where it ends
>Then follow along the edge until hitting the middle of the forest finally try to go up

>In the shadow realm try to make a ball
>>Try pulling the darkness towards us
> You wonder. It might be able to get everyone inside. But do you want everyone inside?
> You walk up to the forest entrance, but the duo, specifically the woman, pulls you back.
> "We told you already going in there's a bad idea if you can't take it." She repeats.
> "Let's at least weigh our options. Since no one has any ideas, what can we all do?" Daiyousei questions.
> "Death doesn't have much grasp on me because of what I am, but that doesn't sound like it'll help here." The white haired woman says.
> "My magic's flashy, but I don't specialize in barriers or time." Marisa shakes her head.
> "Destruction and Regeneration." The woman, then the man speak. "Whoever's the real enemy, or source, if we can damage it, we can get rid of it."
> "Or repairing, if you don't want to call it regeneration." The man adds.
> "How much of something can you destroy, exactly, miss?" The white haired lady asks.
> "That's for us to know. And it's Shingyoku, not miss."
> "And your name?" Daiyousei questioned.
> "Shingyoku." The man stated.

> You try and succeed in making a ball out of darkness.
> Though you don't note anything happening in this area with trying to pull darkness to you.

> You send some darkness towards where the woman left, but you don't see anything.
> "My my, I was wondering why my little guest seemed to be taking longer than usual." The voice of Yukari is heard behind you. "The little darkness youkai got back in shape."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 25, 2021, 12:52:26 AM
Prime:
>"Wait... you both have the same name?"

Contingency:
>Have our blob return to us, it has served its purpose.
>Turn around and shift into our standard adult sized form. No point in concealing it from Yukari and there's nobody else around anyway.
>"It's been a while, Yukari. Quite an interesting little fangirl you've got there, too... Oh, and for the record I don't plan on eating her if that's what you're concerned about."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on April 25, 2021, 01:37:12 AM
Prime:
>Reabsorb the shadow on our hand and head
>Send a shadow blob into the Earth and follow the barrier and find where it ends
>Then follow along the edge until hitting the middle of the forest finally try to go up

>In the shadow realm cover the ball and shadow and try to push and pull it out through a shadow ahead of us in the bamboo forest

Contingency:
>"It has been a while Yukari.  I'm ashamed you saw me in that unbecoming state."
>Give a what will you do shrug.
>"How have you been?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 25, 2021, 03:32:23 AM
Prime:
>Reabsorb the shadow on our hand and head
>Send a shadow blob into the Earth and follow the barrier and find where it ends
>Then follow along the edge until hitting the middle of the forest finally try to go up

>In the shadow realm cover the ball and shadow and try to push and pull it out through a shadow ahead of us in the bamboo forest
>Don't do this yet.
//I mean everyone is sharing what they can do rn, it would be rude not to answer them and just go ahead.

//EDIT:
>Actually do reabsorb the shadow on hand/head.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on April 25, 2021, 05:23:28 AM
Prime:
>"Wait... you both have the same name?"

Contingency:
>Have our blob return to us, it has served its purpose.
>Turn around and shift into our standard adult sized form. No point in concealing it from Yukari and there's nobody else around anyway.
>"It's been a while, Yukari. Quite an interesting little fangirl you've got there, too... Oh, and for the record I don't plan on eating her if that's what you're concerned about."
Prime:
>Reabsorb the shadow on our hand and head
>Send a shadow blob into the Earth and follow the barrier and find where it ends
>Then follow along the edge until hitting the middle of the forest finally try to go up

>In the shadow realm cover the ball and shadow and try to push and pull it out through a shadow ahead of us in the bamboo forest

Contingency:
>"It has been a while Yukari.  I'm ashamed you saw me in that unbecoming state."
>Give a what will you do shrug.
>"How have you been?"
>Don't do this yet.
//I mean everyone is sharing what they can do rn, it would be rude not to answer them and just go ahead.
> You reabsorb the darkness you had out.
> "We both go by Shingyoku. We're tied together, basically." The duo speaks.
> "I can warp." says Daiyousei.
> "Could you get into the forest with that?" The white haired girl asks.
> "I don't see why not. But that's probably a bad idea..."
> "...You seem to have a bit of a plan already ready, conveniently." The man looks to the fairy.
> "Eh? How?"
> "That wisp-like creature. It's a bit of a hypothesis, but you've done something unique to it related to yourself, no?"
> "Well... I made it so I can return to it should I... Meet an untimely demise." The fairy uses quite the vocabulary.
> "That makes you a good candidate for going in then. If you can't get out in time, there's still a way." The female Shingyoku speaks. "So, am I going with her, or is someone else?"
> "I've gotta stay here so she has that in the first place, so..." the white haired woman steps back.

> You turn, only to see a gap closing as a two tailed cat youkai falls out.
> The gap youkai chuckles as it closes.
> "M-Me? I thought you would've had Ran... Ah, well it is the cat village..." The cat stands back up, looking up to your larger size. "So uh... Welcome to... this place." She moves her arms around, trying to emphasize the... ruined area.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on April 25, 2021, 06:02:52 AM
Prime:
>Raise an eyebrow at the fairy's choice of words

>"I can create darkness, travel through it, and move things between my shadows."

>In the shadow realm cover the ball with shadow and try to push and pull it out through a shadow ahead of us in the bamboo forest

Contingency:
>"Thank you.  I'm Rumia, the youkai of twilight.  To whom do I speak?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 25, 2021, 06:06:13 AM
Prime:
>"I can manipulate darkness, if that would help at all for our current situation, and as the two of you--"
>indicate Shingyoku.
>"--already figured out, I can split my own darkness to create secondary bodies. Though I'm not sure how it would affect all of me as a whole if a portion of my essence entered that place."

Contingency:
>Do we know of this person, or this 'Ran' person she mentioned?
>Pout.
>"Aw, and here I was hoping to catch up with an old acquaintance..."
>In a display of over the top drama: "You wound me, Yukari. You wound me..."
>Stand straight and smile at the cat youkai.
>"In all seriousness though, I appreciate the welcome."

Contingency:
>"Thank you.  I'm Rumia, the youkai of twilight.  To whom do I speak?"
>Hold off on this for now.
//You Ninja'd me while posting my actions, and it directly conflicts with my query about whether or not we already know this person. Therefore I would like it to hold off for a parse just to see whether or not we know already.

//EDIT: Sorry for the edit, but I didn't read the prime actions until after the contingency thing.
>"I can create darkness, travel through it, and move things between my shadows."
>Omit the latter two details about our abilities.

//I don't want to give Shingyoku too much information about our abilities. Just in case they attempt to directly counter us. Therefore I only told them information they already know.

//EDIT 2 (sorry):

>Do we actually create darkness, per say, or just pull it from somewhere else? If it's the latter, then omit the first fact as well, as that would be an inaccuracy.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on April 25, 2021, 03:08:34 PM
Prime:
>Raise an eyebrow at the fairy's choice of words

>"I can create darkness, travel through it, and move things between my shadows."

>In the shadow realm cover the ball with shadow and try to push and pull it out through a shadow ahead of us in the bamboo forest

Contingency:
>"Thank you.  I'm Rumia, the youkai of twilight.  To whom do I speak?"
Prime:
>"I can manipulate darkness, if that would help at all for our current situation, and as the two of you--"
>indicate Shingyoku.
>"--already figured out, I can split my own darkness to create secondary bodies. Though I'm not sure how it would affect all of me as a whole if a portion of my essence entered that place."

Contingency:
>Do we know of this person, or this 'Ran' person she mentioned?
>Pout.
>"Aw, and here I was hoping to catch up with an old acquaintance..."
>In a display of over the top drama: "You wound me, Yukari. You wound me..."
>Stand straight and smile at the cat youkai.
>"In all seriousness though, I appreciate the welcome."
>Hold off on this for now.
//You Ninja'd me while posting my actions, and it directly conflicts with my query about whether or not we already know this person. Therefore I would like it to hold off for a parse just to see whether or not we know already.

//EDIT: Sorry for the edit, but I didn't read the prime actions until after the contingency thing.>Omit the latter two details about our abilities.

//I don't want to give Shingyoku too much information about our abilities. Just in case they attempt to directly counter us. Therefore I only told them information they already know.

//EDIT 2 (sorry):

>Do we actually create darkness, per say, or just pull it from somewhere else? If it's the latter, then omit the first fact as well, as that would be an inaccuracy.
> You create darkness.
> You cover the ball of darkness with... more darkness, and try to retrieve it through a shadow ahead in the forest.
> Like before with trying to "portal" things through darkness that isn't your own darkness, it doesn't seem to work.

> The duo sighs.
> "Well that's not enough to help out. It's no use if you can get in, what matters is if you can get out. Otherwise, you'd just be stuck inside forever."
> "Maybe unless it's stopped then getting out is fine. But if we can't stop it immediately, the option to retreat would be valuable." The man speaks.
> "Aw. Good on you for looking out for us." Marisa chimes.
> "Well, let's get going then. Just me and the fairy." The woman picks up the fairy, before charging in to the forest.
> It doesn't seem like she got stopped, unlike your attempt to reach the plants deeper in the forest through shadows before.

> The man sits down, followed by Marisa and the white haired woman.
> "So, Shingyoku was it?" The white haired woman questions. "Care to tell more about that destruction of hers?"
> "My partner would not appreciate me just telling strangers more about us than necessary. Rather, she prefers to show it off..." He glances aside in annoyance.
> "Strangers huh." The white haired woman sighs. "Fine. Fujiwara no Mokou. I'm an immortal."
> "Huh. I knew you were familiar. That dress really made it hard though." Marisa snickers.
> "An immortal?" The man raises his eyebrow. "As in a god? Or-"
> "I won't kick the bucket for good. Ever. Drew a lonely ticket to the end of the universe." Mokou explains.

> You feel like someone's watching you... You hope it's not that owl again.


> You don't know this cat. But you do believe Yukari has a Shikigami or an assistant. Maybe it's her. Or this Ran. Or if it isn't a shiki, then that girl?
> "Ah. I only just got here and I'm already being disappointing!" She kicks a rock in frustration."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 25, 2021, 11:43:28 PM
>Is it Prime or Contingency being watched?
>If it's Contingency then it's probably just Yukari.

Prime:
>Frown a bit upon hearing Mokou's words. That sounds so sad...
>Only if we are the body that felt like being watched: Glance around for potential observers.

Contingency:
>"You're not. I'm not really as disappointed as you think, and it's not directed at anyone in general anyway."
>Shrug.
>"Anyway, considering you just dropped out of a gap, I'm assuming you're either Yukari's shikigami or someone she otherwise trusts to act as what I assume is her proxy. Regardless, it's nice to meet you. My name is Rumia, Youkai of Twilight. Who might you be?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on April 26, 2021, 01:16:08 AM
Prime:
>"What about ghosts and spirits?"

>Send a shadow blob into the Earth and follow the barrier and find where it ends
>Then follow along the edge until hitting the middle of the forest finally try to go up

Contingency:
>"Perhaps you could tell me more about the history of this village."

>Do we have any idea of when we were sealed?

Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on April 26, 2021, 03:51:14 AM
>Is it Prime or Contingency being watched?
>If it's Contingency then it's probably just Yukari.

Prime:
>Frown a bit upon hearing Mokou's words. That sounds so sad...
>Only if we are the body that felt like being watched: Glance around for potential observers.

Contingency:
>"You're not. I'm not really as disappointed as you think, and it's not directed at anyone in general anyway."
>Shrug.
>"Anyway, considering you just dropped out of a gap, I'm assuming you're either Yukari's shikigami or someone she otherwise trusts to act as what I assume is her proxy. Regardless, it's nice to meet you. My name is Rumia, Youkai of Twilight. Who might you be?"
Prime:
>"What about ghosts and spirits?"

>Send a shadow blob into the Earth and follow the barrier and find where it ends
>Then follow along the edge until hitting the middle of the forest finally try to go up

Contingency:
>"Perhaps you could tell me more about the history of this village."

>Do we have any idea of when we were sealed?


> It doesn't feel like either specifically / solely.
> You finally get to send some darkness into the ground, trying to find where the "barrier" ends.
> But just like before, you never seem to progress. It seems like whatever's happening to the forest might reach all the way down, too.

> "They're still in the cycle of life and death. I'm on the life side, permanently. If I die, I just come back to life. Even fairies are tied to their nature. But... there might be a way to get past that. We might even be onto something."*
> "I suppose I can't exactly relate. I've been stuck with my enemy for a long time. Though we've come to enjoy our tied existence and are partners now." The man speaks.
> "She was your enemy? How much so?" Mokou questions, intrigued.
> "It was a long time ago, when we were trying to kill each other. I hope that others with a severe enemy can move on past that stage quickly. Usually, such forces are better together than against each other, despite how hard it is to come to cooperation."
> "Usually, huh?"

> No one suspicious seems to be around...

> You don't remember at what time you were sealed.
> "I'm Chen. Shikigami of Yukari's Shikigami." The cat introduces herself. "This village is... a village of cats. There's just cats here now. No one really comes around. Which makes me a bit confused as to why you're here. It only seems like you're hunting us down..." She frowns a bit.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on April 26, 2021, 07:20:47 AM
Prime:
>"Are there any fairies with a nature that doesn't fade like darkness?"
>"That is very unique advice."
>Do we have any mortal enemies?  Perhaps a god or youkai of light?

>Have our blob examine itself and compare it to the normal darkness.
>>Do we feel like there is something we can do to bind the normal darkness to us?

Contingency:
>"I was merely looking for a home that was off the beaten road.  It was very surprising to find the village and even more shocking to meet Yukari here.  I've been asleep* for a long while and find myself still sorting the dream from reality."

//*our memories and personality slumbered in our sealed form
//This is also to give her an explanation as to why our memories are jumbled.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 26, 2021, 07:52:22 AM
Contingency:
>"I have no intention to hunt down cats, so don't worry. While I may be a carnivore there are certain forms of life I'd prefer not to eat unless I had no other choice."
>"So this place wouldn't be within Yukari's territory, would it? If so, I had no intention of trespassing."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on April 26, 2021, 01:38:06 PM
Prime:
>"Are there any fairies with a nature that doesn't fade like darkness?"
>"That is very unique advice."
>Do we have any mortal enemies?  Perhaps a god or youkai of light?

>Have our blob examine itself and compare it to the normal darkness.
>>Do we feel like there is something we can do to bind the normal darkness to us?

Contingency:
>"I was merely looking for a home that was off the beaten road.  It was very surprising to find the village and even more shocking to meet Yukari here.  I've been asleep* for a long while and find myself still sorting the dream from reality."

//*our memories and personality slumbered in our sealed form
//This is also to give her an explanation as to why our memories are jumbled.
Contingency:
>"I have no intention to hunt down cats, so don't worry. While I may be a carnivore there are certain forms of life I'd prefer not to eat unless I had no other choice."
>"So this place wouldn't be within Yukari's territory, would it? If so, I had no intention of trespassing."
> "There might be." Mokou shrugs. "We're trying to figure out more about those natures. Like if a single person can keep it going or such..."
> You're pretty sure you don't. The closest you could say is Sendai, but that's still not that much.

> Your darkness is magical darkness, compared to the regular, natural darkness nearby.
> You don't feel any hints or brainstorms. Absorbing that darkness would get rid of it from there, which isn't helpful.

> "It isn't really her territory. But you'll be in trouble if you bring harm here and to the cats. They're just living peacefully!" Chen speaks. "You can make your home further away or something."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on April 27, 2021, 12:10:40 AM
Prime:
>"Is that why your investigating the forest?"
>beat
>"That is quite clever."

//below are attempts to get through the barrier
>Move the blob close to the surface then have it try to eat a path through the darkness
>If that doesn't work try moving the magic from our blob to the darkness

Contingency:
>"If I brought harm that only be because it is latched on and either trying to seal me or Harm is trying to exterminate me."
>Glance at the homes

>"If you're that against my staying, where would recommend I make my abode?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 27, 2021, 12:17:58 AM
Contingency:
>"As I said, harming the cats is not my intention."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on April 27, 2021, 12:38:52 AM
Prime:
>"Is that why your investigating the forest?"
>beat
>"That is quite clever."

//below are attempts to get through the barrier
>Move the blob close to the surface then have it try to eat a path through the darkness
>If that doesn't work try moving the magic from our blob to the darkness

Contingency:
>"If I brought harm that only be because it is latched on and either trying to seal me or Harm is trying to exterminate me."
>Glance at the homes

>"If you're that against my staying, where would recommend I make my abode?"
Contingency:
>"As I said, harming the cats is not my intention."
> "Not exactly. But this is a problem we shouldn't just ignore. It's good I wasn't in there when it did happen though..."

> You move your darkness near the surface and try to make your own path.
> Yet again, you never reach further in...
> The same happens with your other attempt too...
> "If you want to get in, you need to bypass this somehow." Shingyoku speaks, sounding annoyed. "My partner just, well, broke through. As expected of a Kishin. You however, don't seem to have any ideas. I still don't suggest going inside since you have no safe way out, but why not try to envelop the entire area in darkness? Perhaps something else you can do from there will work."

> "Intention... Even accidental is bad! That's why I said you should just go away. It sounds like you would do it if you needed to."
> Another gap opens up, with a larger woman - a multi-tailed fox, emerging from it.
> "Pardon my Shikigami." She speaks, lifting the cat up. "You can stay around here if you like. You'll just end up making her upset if you do end up bringing ill to the cats."
> The woman turns back towards the gap, with the cat girl in arms.
> "Come on Chen, we've got other things to do than to make accusations."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 27, 2021, 01:01:07 AM
Prime:
>How much fish do we have left?

//I don't want to try darkness manipulation on that scale unless we have a good stockpile of food to offset the inevitable cost.

Contingency:
>"You must be Yukari's shikigami, it's a pleasure to meet you, even if it's as brief as this. And it's fine. Though may I ask Chen one more question before you depart?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on April 27, 2021, 01:39:38 AM
Prime:
>How much fish do we have left?

//I don't want to try darkness manipulation on that scale unless we have a good stockpile of food to offset the inevitable cost.

Contingency:
>"You must be Yukari's shikigami, it's a pleasure to meet you, even if it's as brief as this. And it's fine. Though may I ask Chen one more question before you depart?"
> Just a couple

> "I'm afraid we're a bit busy now. Even Yukari herself didn't have the time to come here." The woman says as she departs, with the gap closing behind.
> You are once again left alone with the cats...
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on April 27, 2021, 03:54:11 AM
Prime:
>To Mokou, "Oh, I thought you were going to try stopping the time on a piece of nature."

>"I've been exploring the barrier.  I understand one cannot go under it.  The darkness in it cannot be eaten and I cannot turn it into more of mine.  As for getting out, I planned to keep myself connect to the outside."

>Take a breath

>"This endeavor gives perspective on your partner's strength and indirectly yours."

Contingency:
>Bend down and scratch a cat behind the ears
>"Let's hope Chen's fears are unfounded."
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 27, 2021, 05:17:35 AM
Prime:
>Have we ever attempted enveloping an area on the scale of the forest in darkness from what we remember?
>If so:
>>"While I could try enveloping the forest in darkness, I haven't attempted anything on that scale since before I was sealed, while it might be possible, I'm concerned about how costly it would be. I don't think either of us would want another near disaster like earlier when I accidentally starved myself by overexerting."
>If not:
>>"While it's a good idea in theory, I've never attempted something on that scale before or I don't remember whether or not I've tried. While I'm all for trying it, I'm concerned about causing another near disaster like earlier by accidentally starving myself through overexertion."

Contingency:
>Bend down and scratch a cat behind the ears
>"Let's hope Chen's fears are unfounded."
>Only if the cat allows us.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on April 27, 2021, 07:40:32 AM
>Check our shadow realm for air
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on April 27, 2021, 05:14:27 PM
Prime:
>To Mokou, "Oh, I thought you were going to try stopping the time on a piece of nature."

>"I've been exploring the barrier.  I understand one cannot go under it.  The darkness in it cannot be eaten and I cannot turn it into more of mine.  As for getting out, I planned to keep myself connect to the outside."

>Take a breath

>"This endeavor gives perspective on your partner's strength and indirectly yours."

Contingency:
>Bend down and scratch a cat behind the ears
>"Let's hope Chen's fears are unfounded."
Prime:
>Have we ever attempted enveloping an area on the scale of the forest in darkness from what we remember?
>If so:
>>"While I could try enveloping the forest in darkness, I haven't attempted anything on that scale since before I was sealed, while it might be possible, I'm concerned about how costly it would be. I don't think either of us would want another near disaster like earlier when I accidentally starved myself by overexerting."
>If not:
>>"While it's a good idea in theory, I've never attempted something on that scale before or I don't remember whether or not I've tried. While I'm all for trying it, I'm concerned about causing another near disaster like earlier by accidentally starving myself through overexertion."
>Only if the cat allows us.
>Check our shadow realm for air
> Your darkness area does seem to have air in it.

> You're sure you done something larger than the forest before. And definitely haven't gone as hungry as recent things have gotten you from it. Maybe you've just been doing things really inefficiently, or are forgetting one of your basic steps somewhere. You even covered part of Sanae's shrine in a darkness orb when you were still sealed and didn't get much hungry. Something's definitely wrong. If it isn't how much darkness you're using, maybe it's the extra bodies, or how far the darkness you have is from you.

> "If you really want to get in, I can bring her back to let you in." Shingyoku suggests. "Don't pin any blame on us when you realize you're underprepared for such. We warned you."


> You are allowed to peacefully attend to one of the cats.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on April 27, 2021, 10:01:08 PM
Prime:
>Shake your head
>"Thank, but it is something I wish to do myself."
>Try pulling darkness from our darkness realm out through our shadow
>If that doesn't work then create darkness normally
>Envelope the forest in darkness

>>Stop if we start getting hungry

Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on April 28, 2021, 01:26:31 AM
Prime:
>Shake your head
>"Thank, but it is something I wish to do myself."
>Try pulling darkness from our darkness realm out through our shadow
>If that doesn't work then create darkness normally
>Envelope the forest in darkness

>>Stop if we start getting hungry
> You try to start pulling darkness from that area through your shadow...
> Which you aren't sure if it would fail or succeed for once, because your shadow doesn't even seem to be here...
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on April 28, 2021, 06:32:41 AM
Prime:
>Remake your shadow, again.

>Try pulling darkness from our darkness realm out through our shadow
>If that doesn't work then create darkness normally
>Envelope the forest in darkness

>>Stop if we start getting hungry
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 28, 2021, 06:48:45 AM
Prime:
>Don't do anything related to our shadow yet.

>Our shadow is missing, as in the one we would be normally casting?
>>If the answer to the above is yes: Does the time of day, that is he position of the sun or the presence of any cloud cover, logically make sense for our shadow to have disappeared?
>>>If the answer to that question is no: Can we consciously feel the position of our shadow at any point in time, since we know we can control it and it is technically "our" darkness due to being something we cast as a consequence of light exposure? If so, are we able to sense where it is right now?
>>>If know we can sense it, but we aren't sensing it currently, attempt to sense its current position.
>Additionally, regardless of any of the above, are we aware of when our shadow seemed to disappear?

Contingency:
>Is our shadow still here?

//We know it can act involuntarily or subconsciously, so might be a bad sign that it's gone. If it did go somewhere on its own accord and we can't track it, making a new shadow won't solve the problem.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on April 28, 2021, 02:26:11 PM
Prime:
>Remake your shadow, again.

>Try pulling darkness from our darkness realm out through our shadow
>If that doesn't work then create darkness normally
>Envelope the forest in darkness

>>Stop if we start getting hungry
Prime:
>Don't do anything related to our shadow yet.

>Our shadow is missing, as in the one we would be normally casting?
>>If the answer to the above is yes: Does the time of day, that is he position of the sun or the presence of any cloud cover, logically make sense for our shadow to have disappeared?
>>>If the answer to that question is no: Can we consciously feel the position of our shadow at any point in time, since we know we can control it and it is technically "our" darkness due to being something we cast as a consequence of light exposure? If so, are we able to sense where it is right now?
>>>If know we can sense it, but we aren't sensing it currently, attempt to sense its current position.
>Additionally, regardless of any of the above, are we aware of when our shadow seemed to disappear?

Contingency:
>Is our shadow still here?

//We know it can act involuntarily or subconsciously, so might be a bad sign that it's gone. If it did go somewhere on its own accord and we can't track it, making a new shadow won't solve the problem.
> Yes.
> No, yours should be here.
> Yes. It seems to be pretty far away. Actually, you think it's approaching, and fast.
> You believe you should know when it leaves, but you haven't been recently.
> You start to cover the Bamboo Forest in darkness. Not even starting to feel hungry yet...

> Such doesn't matter given you're not the original Rumia.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on April 29, 2021, 12:30:10 AM
Prime:
>Continue to cover the forest
>>Stop if we feel hungry

>Think about how we can get in
>>Do we think pulling layers off the barrier off via depositing them into our dark realm would work

Contingency:
>Sit down on some steps and watch where we know the bamboo forest to be
>Pet any cat that comes to us.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 29, 2021, 03:15:11 AM
Prime:
>What direction is our shadow coming from? Do we know anything in that direction?
>Does it feel like our shadow has been doing naughty things -- that is, stuff like eating people and such, since we'd be able to feel the gain from it?
>Do we remember anything important about out own shadow since before we were sealed? Has it always acted autonomously in the past? Is it like a pet in a way?

Contingency:
>Only if the cats allow it. We don't want to force them into something unwanted after all. Besides, that Shikigami looked too adorable to upset.
>But would we not be casting a shadow ourselves, though? Or, as far as we know, does only the original/prime Rumia possess a shadow?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on April 29, 2021, 05:26:01 AM
Prime:
>Continue to cover the forest
>>Stop if we feel hungry

>Think about how we can get in
>>Do we think pulling layers off the barrier off via depositing them into our dark realm would work

Contingency:
>Sit down on some steps and watch where we know the bamboo forest to be
>Pet any cat that comes to us.
Prime:
>What direction is our shadow coming from? Do we know anything in that direction?
>Does it feel like our shadow has been doing naughty things -- that is, stuff like eating people and such, since we'd be able to feel the gain from it?
>Do we remember anything important about out own shadow since before we were sealed? Has it always acted autonomously in the past? Is it like a pet in a way?

Contingency:
>Only if the cats allow it. We don't want to force them into something unwanted after all. Besides, that Shikigami looked too adorable to upset.
>But would we not be casting a shadow ourselves, though? Or, as far as we know, does only the original/prime Rumia possess a shadow?
> You continue surrounding most of it with no problem, and finish.
> You believe your shadow is coming from the mountain. You do remember Sanae's shrine was up there.
> You haven't noticed any if it has...
> You do recall that, if anyone's shadow was abnormal, it would be the Youkai of Darkness'. It was like another you, though with it's own will. Having it follow what you wanted was normal though, so you're not sure why it's acting up now. Maybe you could just ask it. Especially given it was gone when you finished things with Sendai.
> Actually, your shadow seems to be back in it's proper place now. It was getting close, so maybe it just snapped back quickly?

> You can consume things covered in your darkness, and they'd be sent there, so if there is a barrier, maybe it could work?

> "Ah, what's all this? Again?" You hear a voice from the direction your shadow was coming from.
> "Oh great, the Tengu..." Mokou sighs.
> "Hmm?" Shingyoku questions, looking back.

> You watch the direction of the forest...
> Your shadow wouldn't be anything unique like the original. Unless the original's shadow is also playing around and has part of it in this shadow.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 29, 2021, 05:30:30 AM
Prime:
>Raise an eyebrow at our shadow before glancing in the direction of the new voice.
>Can we mentally communicate with our shadow?
>Is our shadow capable of speech for that matter?
>Does it have a name?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on April 29, 2021, 05:52:14 AM
Prime:
>Raise an eyebrow at our shadow before glancing in the direction of the new voice.
>Can we mentally communicate with our shadow?
>Is our shadow capable of speech for that matter?
>Does it have a name?
> You should be able to.
> Yes.
> Not really.
> The "Tengu" appears to be that, a Tengu. You believe that's Aya?
> "First the shrine, now the forest? I wonder what you're planning with these. Well, at least you didn't make the sky all dark again." She floats down. "And your group here is...?"
> "Shingyoku. We're dealing with the abnormality that's affecting this forest." The man answers.
> Mokou does not respond, however.
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on April 29, 2021, 10:08:37 PM
Prime:
>What is Mokou's expression
>To our shadow, It has been a while since you could wander.  Anywhere in particular you've been playing?

>Say to Aya, "Is that so?"

>Try pulling layers off the barrier off via depositing them into our dark realm
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on April 29, 2021, 11:08:19 PM
Prime:
>What is Mokou's expression
>To our shadow, It has been a while since you could wander.  Anywhere in particular you've been playing?

>Say to Aya, "Is that so?"

>Try pulling layers off the barrier off via depositing them into our dark realm
> Annoyance, you believe.
> ("I've been around.") Your shadow answers simply.

> "That... doesn't answer any of those. At all..." Aya speaks.

> You try to pull layers off and into your darkness area, but nothing seems to happen...
> Maybe it isn't a barrier?
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 29, 2021, 11:18:12 PM
Prime:
>Do we know if our shadow can tell what we're thinking due to it being a part of us, or are our minds independent from each other in that regard aside from mental communication.
>Can we feel any emotions from our shadow?
>("Sorry it took me a while to speak with you, by the way. Memories are still a bit jumbled from the seal. Are you alright, by the way? Being sealed couldn't have been pleasant for you either...")

Contingency:
>Status report.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on April 30, 2021, 01:26:14 AM
Prime:
>Have the shadow feel for any give
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on April 30, 2021, 01:36:28 AM
Prime:
>Have the shadow feel for any give
//Uh, could you run that by again?
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 30, 2021, 01:41:32 AM
>Let's not task our shadow with anything just yet.

//Considering we just found out it's sentient, I kinda want to gauge our relationship level before sending it to do things it might not want to do.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on April 30, 2021, 02:00:19 AM
Prime:
>Do we know if our shadow can tell what we're thinking due to it being a part of us, or are our minds independent from each other in that regard aside from mental communication.
>Can we feel any emotions from our shadow?
>("Sorry it took me a while to speak with you, by the way. Memories are still a bit jumbled from the seal. Are you alright, by the way? Being sealed couldn't have been pleasant for you either...")

Contingency:
>Status report.
>Let's not task our shadow with anything just yet.

//Considering we just found out it's sentient, I kinda want to gauge our relationship level before sending it to do things it might not want to do.
> You aren't sure.
> ("Better to be free, certainly.") Your shadow replies.
> Feels like your shadow is a bit aloof and just a tad guarded. You wonder if it's not as interested in the forest as exploring your freedom.

> Absolutely nothing new has happened, surprisingly. You expected Yukari to come back. Or another person to show up. Or maybe another incident or someone to slip through the outside world boundary and into Gensokyo.
> But no. The cats are just spending their time here plainly, starting to bore you...
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on April 30, 2021, 02:08:33 AM
//Sorry I meant darkness

Prime:
>Have are darkness push against the barrier? and see if there are any weak areas
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on April 30, 2021, 02:16:02 AM
//Sorry I meant darkness

Prime:
>Have are darkness push against the barrier? and see if there are any weak areas
> You try to have your darkness surrounding the forest push against it, but none of it can get past a certain point in the forest. Maybe you could use more force?
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on April 30, 2021, 04:07:52 AM
Prime:

>Try to eat the magic preventing us from getting in
>>If that fails try to siphon the magic off
>>>As a last resort have our darkness try to push its way in
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 30, 2021, 05:44:52 AM
Prime:
>("So what were you up to, if you don't mind me asking? Was the mountain pleasant today?")
>What are the others doing right now?

Contingency:
>Start humming our theme song.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on April 30, 2021, 05:27:13 PM
Prime:

>Try to eat the magic preventing us from getting in
>>If that fails try to siphon the magic off
>>>As a last resort have our darkness try to push its way in
Prime:
>("So what were you up to, if you don't mind me asking? Was the mountain pleasant today?")
>What are the others doing right now?

Contingency:
>Start humming our theme song.
> You try to eat away at any magic, to no avail.
> Forcing your way in still nets nothing... They never seem to get far. It's like there's a rubber band or such.

> ("Doin' stuff. Mountain seemed nice enough, though I didn't see much of it.") Your shadow replies.
> "She's trying to get inside the forest, Aya. Or remove whatever's causing this." Mokou speaks.
> "Uh huh... " The Tengu replies.
> "We already have someone in there trying, though. At least to bring someone out and see what's happening." Shingyoku speaks.
> "How's Reimu?"
> "She's alright. She was going to check this out, but this guy and his partner offered to instead." Marisa gestures. "She seems to know them or something. That's good, given this doesn't seem like a barrier, so she can't just cheat through"
> "Mm. Well, I was going to check on her, so I should get back to Sanae on that."
>_
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 30, 2021, 05:57:07 PM
Prime:
>("I see. Well, as long as you're keeping yourself out of trouble I won't pry into your business too much.")
>Do we remember if our shadow shares our doctrine/policy when it comes to eating humans?
>>If we don't or it doesn't share our ideals, add: ("Though speaking of trouble I'd like to caution you against eating humans without my consent whenever you decide to go on another excursion. While I appreciate your attempts to feed us by trying to eat Marisa earlier, eating most humans in today's Gensokyo would just give people an excuse to seal us again, and I'm sure neither of us wants that. Besides, you know I prefer to ask their permission first~.")

>"I know it may look scary, but aside from blocking the sun inside the forest what I'm doing isn't actually harming anyone. Besides, even like this I can't seem to penetrate the anomaly..."

>"Also you're going to Miss Sanae? Could you tell her that Rumia said hi when you see her, then?"

Contingency:
>What time of day is it roughly.
>Do some mental math to estimate the time where Mini Yukari AKA Mary was here and mentally note to check on this village at that time tomorrow.
>Consider bringing something for the cats the next time we're here.
>"Well, it's been nice meeting you, cats, but I should probably keep going. Got to explore more of this section of Gensokyo, after all. I'll come back tomorrow though."
>Smile at cats and start exploring the area around the cat village.
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Philosopher on April 30, 2021, 06:45:23 PM
Prime:
>Let out a huff of frustration
>Form the darkness into a screw and try drilling into the forest

>"Can you tell me about the darkness covering the shrine?  I was asleep for that?"
Title: Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
Post by: Neovereign on May 01, 2021, 04:19:00 AM
Prime:
>("I see. Well, as long as you're keeping yourself out of trouble I won't pry into your business too much.")
>Do we remember if our shadow shares our doctrine/policy when it comes to eating humans?
>>If we don't or it doesn't share our ideals, add: ("Though speaking of trouble I'd like to caution you against eating humans without my consent whenever you decide to go on another excursion. While I appreciate your attempts to feed us by trying to eat Marisa earlier, eating most humans in today's Gensokyo would just give people an excuse to seal us again, and I'm sure neither of us wants that. Besides, you know I prefer to ask their permission first~.")

>"I know it may look scary, but aside from blocking the sun inside the forest what I'm doing isn't actually harming anyone. Besides, even like this I can't seem to penetrate the anomaly..."

>"Also you're going to Miss Sanae? Could you tell her that Rumia said hi when you see her, then?"

Contingency:
>What time of day is it roughly.
>Do some mental math to estimate the time where Mini Yukari AKA Mary was here and mentally note to check on this village at that time tomorrow.
>Consider bringing something for the cats the next time we're here.
>"Well, it's been nice meeting you, cats, but I should probably keep going. Got to explore more of this section of Gensokyo, after all. I'll come back tomorrow though."
>Smile at cats and start exploring the area around the cat village.
Prime:
>Let out a huff of frustration
>Form the darkness into a screw and try drilling into the forest

>"Can you tell me about the darkness covering the shrine?  I was asleep for that?"
> You form some of the darkness into a screw shape, and try to get it into the forest again.
> Just like before, you can't get far into the forest. It doesn't even seem like the shape is helping.

> Your shadow acts the same as you on that as far as you recall. Though given no mentions of you eating anyone while you were asleep, maybe it was y