Author Topic: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish  (Read 572816 times)

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #270 on: December 23, 2020, 12:08:01 PM »
//Oh hello Mima

>By vanish behind a tree, did she simply pass out of sight, or did she literally vanish?
>Feel around the tree for any sign it is inhabited like a fairy tree

//Maybe Mima will take off our ribbon so we don't donate to the shrine
> You haven't seen them come out from behind. And they didn't look small enough to just hide behind it...

> You get closer, feeling around the tree. You don't know how fairies live in them, but maybe it's something you'd notice? Regardless, the mystery person is still gone. Though your nose insists that the meat they carried is still nearby, though still moving away...
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #271 on: December 23, 2020, 08:21:19 PM »
>Follow our nose for the fruity taste that shows
>Maintain stealth tactics when possible, don't want to accidentally bump into them or anything.

« Reply #272 on: December 24, 2020, 06:28:46 AM »
>Follow the meaty scent

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #273 on: December 26, 2020, 03:14:56 PM »
>Follow our nose for the fruity taste that shows
>Maintain stealth tactics when possible, don't want to accidentally bump into them or anything.
>Follow the meaty scent
> You begin following the scent, until a minute or so passes and the scent stays in place.
> Moments later, the green haired person reappears gradually in your view, silently staring straight at you with the meat still carried on their shoulder.
>_

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #274 on: December 26, 2020, 03:55:32 PM »
>Approach the person on foot
>"Hello, do you need help?"
> You begin following the scent, until a minute or so passes and the scent stays in place.
> Moments later, the green haired person reappears gradually in your view, silently staring straight at you with the meat still carried on their shoulder.
>_

// Correct this one if it could go off as suspicious or dubious//

// Corrected //
'
// After Nazgul0616's and Philoshers successive and quoted Replies //

>"Hi there!"
//Let's not explain why we were following her unless she actually asks or demands why we were following her. We don't explicitly know she knows yet after all.

>Glance behind you for any sneaking youkai

> " Oh? Are you from Reimu's Hakurei Shrine? I was heading there for some Possible Help ..."
« Last Edit: December 28, 2020, 10:38:23 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #275 on: December 26, 2020, 08:09:55 PM »
>"Hi there!"

> " No need to be on guard,if you are on guard, as I was approaching the Shrine to try and receive a bit of help ,but then..."

> "... I suddendly saw you ,though this is the 1st time,carrying a yummy amount of meat for ,I assume,the Shrine but since you were not proceeding ,but rather seemingly disappeared,with the meaty smell still here, I did further approach to offer some help if needed".
//Let's not explain why we were following her unless she actually asks or demands why we were following her. We don't explicitly know she knows yet after all.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 08:13:52 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

« Reply #276 on: December 28, 2020, 02:45:04 AM »

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #277 on: December 29, 2020, 06:51:37 PM »

// Corrected //
'
// After Nazgul0616's and Philoshers successive and quoted Replies //

> " Oh? Are you from Reimu's Hakurei Shrine? I was heading there for some Possible Help ..."
>"Hi there!"
> You give a quick glance behind you, not seeing or smelling any followers...

> "Hello. And I am not. I am just hunting a little. Do you need something? Is it something I could possibly assist with?" The green haired girl asks.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #278 on: December 29, 2020, 07:56:55 PM »
>Examine her.
>"Oh, well if you're a hunter, know any good spots nearby? I'm considering donating an animal to the shrine because I heard donations make the shrine maiden less scary and I don't have any money."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #279 on: December 31, 2020, 04:37:57 PM »
>Examine her.
>"Oh, well if you're a hunter, know any good spots nearby? I'm considering donating an animal to the shrine because I heard donations make the shrine maiden less scary and I don't have any money."
> Now that you have a closer look, she has a mainly blue dress, with some white frills near the bottom. Some sort of hat atop her too. Her dress is too long to see her legs, though maybe that's not the right way to say it?
> "Oh. Reimu, huh..." The green haired woman frowns for a brief second. "Why do you want to donate to her?"
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #280 on: December 31, 2020, 04:49:29 PM »
>Point to our amulet
>"The nice shrine maiden at the other shrine said the Hakurei Shrine Maiden might be able to help me get this off. I think that donating would improve my chances of actually getting help or not getting beaten up..."

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #281 on: January 02, 2021, 02:15:08 AM »
>Point to our amulet
>"The nice shrine maiden at the other shrine said the Hakurei Shrine Maiden might be able to help me get this off. I think that donating would improve my chances of actually getting help or not getting beaten up..."

// We must not forget,after the initial explanations and accepting is over and it is still not asked ,to introduce Rumia ("Rumia the Youkai of Dusk") which could also lead to have Mima introduce herself//

// This in order to have ,by useful long-term perspective ,a step-up,with Mima and possibly related ones, in acquaintances ,counsel,assistance//

// Together with the fact that ,by the same useful long-term perspective ,if only  Reimu herself is able to"Ribbon-Desealing " ,or at least the only 1 for the decisive part,she is going to realize Rumia's Ribbon is a Sealing Amulet,which could likely be Hakurei's ; so before that eventually decisive time we need to have prepared counsel and assistance  by acquaintances(possible friends?),if not the acquaintances('') themselves //

> " Oh ,since you are stopping by to hear my out and you are offering assistance,this Troublesome Ribbon... It is an Unremovable Ribbon to anyone else like Sanae ,who is the Nice Other Shrine Maiden at the Moriya Shrine who tried to help and then suggested Reimu at the Hakurei Shrine,but to myself is also Bothersome and,whenever I touch it ,As If Burning ..."

« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 02:24:00 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #282 on: January 02, 2021, 03:52:25 AM »
> " Oh ,since you are stopping by to hear my out and you are offering assistance,this Troublesome Ribbon... It is an Unremovable Ribbon to anyone else like Sanae ,who is the Nice Other Shrine Maiden at the Moriya Shrine who tried to help and then suggested Reimu at the Hakurei Shrine,but to myself is also Bothersome and,whenever I touch it ,As If Burning ..."
>Don't say this.

//She hasn't offered assistance. She only asked why we wanted to donate to Reimu.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #283 on: January 02, 2021, 08:09:57 AM »
>Point to our amulet
// We must not forget,after the initial explanations and accepting is over and it is still not asked ,to introduce Rumia ("Rumia the Youkai of Dusk") which could also lead to have Mima introduce herself//

// This in order to have ,by useful long-term perspective ,a step-up,with Mima and possibly related ones, in acquaintances ,counsel,assistance//

// Together with the fact that ,by the same useful long-term perspective ,if only  Reimu herself is able to"Ribbon-Desealing " ,or at least the only 1 for the decisive part,she is going to realize Rumia's Ribbon is a Sealing Amulet,which could likely be Hakurei's ; so before that eventually decisive time we need to have prepared counsel and assistance  by acquaintances(possible friends?),if not the acquaintances('') themselves //

>Don't say this.

//She hasn't offered assistance. She only asked why we wanted to donate to Reimu.
> "Hm..." The green haired lady reaches over and starts to pull on the ribbon...
> You feel it actually loosen for a moment, before a lot of heat hits the side of your head,  alongside something knocking you over. An... explosion?
> Your ears kinda hurt, but at least they're not ringing and you can still hear.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #284 on: January 02, 2021, 08:12:07 AM »
>"Ow..."
>Have we lost vision? If not, get our bearings.

« Reply #285 on: January 02, 2021, 09:22:33 AM »
>groan
>"Miss?"

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #286 on: January 03, 2021, 08:08:57 PM »
>"Ow..."
>Have we lost vision? If not, get our bearings.
>groan
>"Miss?"
> You get back on your feet.
> "Oh. That did not work as well as I expected it to..." The woman speaks, miraculously still carrying the meat in her other arm. Meanwhile, the hand she tried to remove the ribbon with is no more, though at least she still has the rest of that arm. You really doubt she's human....
> "Are you okay, by the way?" She asks, ignoring her injury.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #287 on: January 03, 2021, 08:45:47 PM »
>"A bit dazed but I'm fine. W-What about you?!"

« Reply #288 on: January 04, 2021, 08:37:46 AM »
>Naz

Tom

« Reply #289 on: January 04, 2021, 11:39:01 PM »
> Moment of realization then panic
> "Got to get rid of this thing! What if it just explodes and obliterates me or someone nearby one day!?"
« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 11:57:29 PM by Tom »

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #290 on: January 05, 2021, 04:30:08 AM »
>"A bit dazed but I'm fine. W-What about you?!"
>Naz
> Moment of realization then panic
> "Got to get rid of this thing! What if it just explodes and obliterates me or someone nearby one day!?"
> "Don't worry. I believe that explosion was mostly just me. It must have really not liked me trying to take it off. Or it's designed to repel attempts to remove it." The girl frowns a bit. "They won't be happy if I return like this without an explanation..."
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #291 on: January 05, 2021, 05:49:56 AM »
>"S-Sorry... I shouldn't have told you anything, then you wouldn't have gotten hurt..."
>Feel bad.

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #292 on: January 05, 2021, 10:54:46 PM »
// Part of this could be omitted and/or delayed if now seems too soon to reveal,but not all of it,and re-elaboration by others with this also as basis is a possibility as well//

> "Don't worry. I believe that explosion was mostly just me. It must have really not liked me trying to take it off. Or it's designed to repel attempts to remove it." The girl frowns a bit. "They won't be happy if I return like this without an explanation..."
>_

> "Oh-oh...I should have also told details beforehand...but is the 1st time this happened ..."

> " ...When Sanae,the Nice Other Shrine Maiden,attempted ,it just resisted all tries without budging...."

> "...So far this " Irremovable Ribbon" just gave me the occasional odd annoyance,the worst happened is feeling a "Burning Sensation" whenever I tried touching or removing it..."

>  "...The Big Difference this time ,with you miss, it is actually got loose for a moment..."

> " ...However,if it helps to explain ,I am willing to come with you and explain together  to "them" alongside  showing my "Irremovable Ribbon" with More Caution.

" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #293 on: January 08, 2021, 12:09:23 AM »
>"S-Sorry... I shouldn't have told you anything, then you wouldn't have gotten hurt..."
>Feel bad.
// Part of this could be omitted and/or delayed if now seems too soon to reveal,but not all of it,and re-elaboration by others with this also as basis is a possibility as well//

> "Oh-oh...I should have also told details beforehand...but is the 1st time this happened ..."

> " ...When Sanae,the Nice Other Shrine Maiden,attempted ,it just resisted all tries without budging...."

> "...So far this " Irremovable Ribbon" just gave me the occasional odd annoyance,the worst happened is feeling a "Burning Sensation" whenever I tried touching or removing it..."

>  "...The Big Difference this time ,with you miss, it is actually got loose for a moment..."

> " ...However,if it helps to explain ,I am willing to come with you and explain together  to "them" alongside  showing my "Irremovable Ribbon" with More Caution.

> "It's okay. I helped of my own will. Or, tried to."

> "Oh? It did?" the girl looks to her other hand. "Should I try again?"
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #294 on: January 08, 2021, 12:10:55 AM »
>"P-Please no. As much as I want to get it off I don't want you to hurt yourself even more helping me..."

« Reply #295 on: January 09, 2021, 04:29:41 AM »
>"Do you think it would be safer to cut the hair around the ribbon?"

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #296 on: January 09, 2021, 05:08:54 AM »
>"P-Please no. As much as I want to get it off I don't want you to hurt yourself even more helping me..."
>"Do you think it would be safer to cut the hair around the ribbon?"
> "I don't think any of your hair went with that small explosion or me pulling in the first place. And I can be repaired anyways."
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #297 on: January 09, 2021, 08:38:15 AM »
>"...You can?"
>Stare at missing hand in wonder.

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #298 on: January 09, 2021, 07:36:05 PM »
> "... Among the possible explaining I can do so far...I still wonder why it had such a Violen Reaction this time at the same time It Started Loosening..?"
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #299 on: January 11, 2021, 04:07:36 AM »
>"Wow!"