~Hakurei Shrine~ > Touhou Projects

Fantasy Maiden Wars - English Patch Repository

<< < (3/6) > >>

Yuor:
Hey my man, sorry for asking this after so much time but is your team still working on the patches? It's has been more than a year so I hope everything is going just fine

NotDWaddler:
Don't really blame ya for moving all focus towards Complete Box, but leaving Dream only partially translated is still really irksome as a player that's started from Scarlet and gone through with save transfers.

seki108:
Any updates on the Dream patch? With the translation LP of Dream long done, the main dialogue left should just be the pre-battle quotes that weren't featured in the LP....and fixing the text wrapping issues mentioned in the LP. Still quite a bit admittedly, but that's been a while since a reply.

CB will definitely take a while, given the sheer amount of new pre-battle quotes, the stage intermissions, and the Ace quotes but getting Dream squared away will close out the original games.

nintendonut888:
It seems the Switch port is coming out at the end of this month, and I think I heard that it's accompanying the final patch for Complete Box? I recall hearing this is a bottleneck for the translation team, so perhaps things will begin to move from here on out?

I've only ever played the first game, years ago, but it's probably my favorite Touhou fangame to this day, so I'm definitely looking forward to one day being able to play the rest.

seki108:

--- Quote from: nintendonut888 on March 13, 2022, 06:29:18 AM ---It seems the Switch port is coming out at the end of this month, and I think I heard that it's accompanying the final patch for Complete Box? I recall hearing this is a bottleneck for the translation team, so perhaps things will begin to move from here on out?

--- End quote ---

The final big patch they were talking about was the New Game+ mode that has already been released on PC a few months ago, with the patch the Switch version is based on being the last bug-fixing patch from late January. https://twitter.com/sanbondo/status/1486308448052871171

Them not having much progress on Complete Box makes sense given the sheer amount of new text, without even counting the four new stages, and having to figure out the game's new workings.  I was mostly asking about the W.I.P. patch for Dream, which had it's final patch years ago, isn't dependent on Complete Box's release, and had the bulk of it's main translation done in the translation LP.  Asking for an update on it's status after 2+ years seems fair.

The bottleneck you are thinking of was probably one of Clarste's post about a CB translation patch https://clarste.tumblr.com/post/632260487553433600/any-updates-about-the-complete-box-english-patch#notes

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version