~Hakurei Shrine~ > Touhou Projects

Fantasy Maiden Wars - English Patch Repository

<< < (6/6)

Dakota:

--- Quote from: seki108 on March 26, 2023, 09:42:29 PM ---On Akurasu page for Complete Box, there is a menu patched linked in the translation patch section. Haven't tried it personally, but others on the Akurasu discord have and said it worked good.

On a different note, I'm still wondering where Pikasprey got the timeframe for CB not getting a full patch for another two years. Haven't seen this mentioned anywhere I can find but he sounded confident in whoever told him.

--- End quote ---
AspreyFM, not Pikasprey
Technically I told him that. Though I said 2025 at the earliest, based on what I've seen so far in said Discord. I think he stopped reading after he read "2025"

Also very sadge that he's gonna get cliffhangered at the 3rd game.  Exactly how difficult is it to patch Dream by the way? I'd imagine it's very difficult, but maybe I'd want to give it a shot?

seki108:

--- Quote from: Dakota on June 11, 2023, 04:07:03 PM ---AspreyFM, not Pikasprey
Technically I told him that. Though I said 2025 at the earliest, based on what I've seen so far in said Discord. I think he stopped reading after he read "2025"

Also very sadge that he's gonna get cliffhangered at the 3rd game.  Exactly how difficult is it to patch Dream by the way? I'd imagine it's very difficult, but maybe I'd want to give it a shot?

--- End quote ---

woops, must have been half asleep for that one

Ah. I mostly don't use Discord and trying to dig through posts in the Akurasu discord got old quick.  I don't doubt it will take till then, but I just wanted to know if there was an official announcement on an official channel I didn't know about.

I can't say personally how difficult it is, but the team did translate the first two stages and the last one in the Dream patch before it was canceled to focus on CB, so it's doable. 

Heck you can even tell Asprey about the two dream chapters if he wants to end on a different cliffhanger lol Still, it was great hearing somebody really like FMW instead of just reading it. Hopefully he'll remember resupply units exist next game, even though he is on Easy

treefox116:
Hate to ask for updates but it has been a few months and I'm just curious, anyone heard any news that I haven't?

seki108:

--- Quote from: treefox116 on October 23, 2023, 02:45:59 AM ---Hate to ask for updates but it has been a few months and I'm just curious, anyone heard any news that I haven't?

--- End quote ---

As far as I know, the last was this from Clarste in August "Translation efforts are ongoing, but it’s more of a marathon than a sprint. Especially since we already left tons of text untranslated in previous games, like combat dialog and library stuff."    https://clarste.tumblr.com/post/724770716486107136/do-you-happen-to-know-if-the-fmw-complete-box

While it sounds like the 2025 at the earliest prediction is accurate, it definitely sounds like they are going the full mile for it to be as complete as the FMW 1 patch.......assuming they can change everything and not have the game brick (like FMW 2).  REALLY glad to hear the extra stuff is on the menu.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version