~Hakurei Shrine~ > Touhou Projects

Fantasy Maiden Wars - English Patch Repository

<< < (2/6) > >>

Sato1999:
Hello, can I get some assistance on decrypting the data files? I want to rip effects from this game. Please I have been the entire day digging and trying to and managed to find a c++ source code pastebin but I have almost to no skill in it and all my attempts to run the code and install c++ compilers were for naught.

AKIRA115:
Hi, I was wondering if someone here has seen what formula is used to determine critical hits in the first game, Scarlet.

Let's just say I'm having a wonderful time with Yuuka in Chapter 10, and that I'm convinced a Reimu with 178 Skills using an attack with a critical modifier of +10% and not other skills to increase it is incapable of achieving a critical hit against a 197 Skills having opponent. I've heard it's possible for Marisa to perform a critical hit with an attack having a critical hit modifier of +20%, but I've tried so hard and didn't get so far.

I know this thread is for the english patch, but I figured talking about game mechanics only found in the code on the last most-active thread I've seen wouldn't be too rule-breaking.

Is the formula ( User Skill + Attack's critical modifier) - ( Enemy Skill ) in case none of the opponents have any skills having an impact on critical hit ratios ? Or does level come in play in the formula ?

Nitrolad:
If I may ask, what's the progress on translating Complete Box?  Are you still waiting for NG+ to hit?

arukaizer:
Does any of these contain translated in-battle dialogues, beside Fantasy Maiden Wars Scarlet?

EDIT: It's been a few years now, but I keep getting an error when trying to run Gensou Shoujo Taisen COMPLETE BOX. No matter what I try, the game keeps crashing right at start up. I receive an error related to GSWBINFile.dll and the game closes. All the previous 4 games run fine individually, but the COMPLETE BOX just won't. Assuming this is (easily) doable, any chance to apply the COMPLETE BOX (future) translation to the individual games? The idea of not being able to play all seasons in full english makes me want to cry.

LimeBunny:
Is the translation team doing fine? The long silence is very concerning, but I hope the team is doing well.

If it's alright with ya, I can help out with the Dream translation.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version