Author Topic: Neo Forum Mafia - Game Over  (Read 1029751 times)

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
Re: Neo Forum Mafia - Game Over
« Reply #2670 on: March 26, 2020, 10:28:43 PM »
Yeah I would have been obscenely paranoid about the masons for the entire rest of the game if I hadn't copped them. I only started thinking SB was scum when he up and threw in the towel d4. And having the masons cleared actually made the game... more or less solved WELP. Sorry Kilga, I understand being upset that the game soft-ended on d4, but at the same time... yeah, role shenanigans ontop of hard town reads narrowed things down so hard there was no further thinking required anymore.

I have legit no idea why the scumteam, who apparently rolecopped me as the cop n2, decided to not even roleblock me?? It doesn't matter WHO the cop is, you don't just let that stuff fly XD In their defense I was pretty well townreading conq and SB still but you don't want any town getting copcleared either...

Quote from: graveyard
"Can you respond to my inquiries on page 18?"

This should be illegal to unironically say on Day 1
I never want to play a 17P game again, but that being said, I'd be up for joining another less huge game

The fact that the scumteam had powers like a roleblocker and driver is a good reason to just lynch vig claims if you think they're likely scum, by the way. Apart from ITP Serial Killers, the mafia can also just screw up the claimed PR (we'd have lynched Rai and then still Abu if he was roleblocked!), or if they let it happen it's because they see it as a mafia-beneficial kill.

Quote from: shadoweh gy
I'm starting to think I did something terribly wrong and thought 'serela sounds normal so he's town' when I might be used to psychotic EiMM serela ie closer to his scum meta XD
PSYCHOTIC EIMM SERELA
MORE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

« Reply #2671 on: March 26, 2020, 11:12:07 PM »
I just realized my first 4 votes in the game were Dormio, NNR, Abu and Serela, all of them town power roles. I only missed O4rfish!

« Reply #2672 on: March 26, 2020, 11:16:24 PM »
Think mafia isn't really my thing anymore, I'm glad I died N1. It's too much to keep up with now. Then again maybe that's just because the game was big and had a lot of spammy posters. I think it would be better if people posted less D1 (I do really believe spammy playstyles are bad for thread health and contribute to discouraging future re-reading).

People kept saying meta was intrinsically bad or good D1 but it really is just a tool and depends on how you use it. In my opinion.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #2673 on: March 26, 2020, 11:27:34 PM »
Re:not blocking you n2, we assumed any cop would be one or two shot at most given masons. We were using the bus drive on zeep and dan had to idle for ascetic so we used the roleblocker for the kill.

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #2674 on: March 26, 2020, 11:29:46 PM »
i peeked through d1 like one time ever after mid-d2 and never went before page 7 ever after we hit page 8

And I barely looked at d2 after d3 other than a couple heavily procrastinated rereads

D2 wasn't -too- spammy, it was just too many people.

And, cut by conq (oh my god even after game end) yeah that explains it O:

Conqueror

« Reply #2675 on: March 26, 2020, 11:30:28 PM »
Actually, I don't even think I've seen a 3x cop in a mafia game ever. It's either 1 or 2 shot or full or something like even night/slow/modified.

« Reply #2676 on: March 26, 2020, 11:37:51 PM »
All three of your active roles were 3x, right?

Conqueror

« Reply #2677 on: March 27, 2020, 12:01:55 AM »
Yes, they were. Imagine if i hadn't rolecopped serela by n2, mafia would have no real way of stopping 3 cop results outside of rands.

AbuHumaid

« Reply #2678 on: March 27, 2020, 05:49:20 AM »
Thanks for hosting, Kilga.

Sorry everyone for my terrible performance.
I'll try to do better next time I play!

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #2679 on: March 27, 2020, 10:44:09 PM »
Ngl I didn't reread at all, I just worked from whatever point i happened to be posting from and made my views from there.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Bardiche

• iSuck
« Reply #2680 on: March 28, 2020, 07:30:45 AM »
Even I read every post in this thread, trying to figure out the scums! (Hint: everyone was scum.)