Author Topic: Incident Mansion Quest  (Read 1590 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI+++
  • +MMHT
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2020, 03:52:21 PM »
> Reimu replies "I agree, I've only ever seen this type of magic before in the Hakurei barrier, whoever made such a compact barrier has to be nothing short of a magical genius.  I'll keep working on figuring out its secrets, why don't you look around for the self healing component?"

> You easily could normally but not in your summoned form.  // You could try interacting with the barrier however you'll have to be specific in your actions to get a result.
> Reimu replies "I agree, I've only ever seen this type of magic before in the Hakurei barrier, whoever made such a compact barrier has to be nothing short of a magical genius.  I'll keep working on figuring out its secrets, why don't you look around for the self healing component?"

> You easily could normally but not in your summoned form.  // You could try interacting with the barrier however you'll have to be specific in your actions to get a result.

> " Let me see,with your permission, is something could be done in that respect..."

> Extend an hand closer and closer to the Barrier...

> ...if Reimu allows it and no danger is sensed,touch it and try to envision the "other end" of it or "strings" extending from it.
Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

Tom

  • *
  • Systems Developer
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #61 on: April 27, 2020, 02:54:38 PM »

> " Let me see,with your permission, is something could be done in that respect..."

> Extend an hand closer and closer to the Barrier...

> ...if Reimu allows it and no danger is sensed,touch it and try to envision the "other end" of it or "strings" extending from it.

> Reimu shows now signs of objecting and your intuition senses no danger, it's just a barrier

> You place your hand on he barrier and ripples form as if you had placed your hand in a perfectly flat lake.

> You try and sense the other end of it and envision strings and nothing appears to happen initially, before the pattern of the waves slowly changes, surprising you

> Yuyuko approaches it and looks at it from the side "Indeed some waves are taller than before"
> You got to give Yuyuko credit, she's more observant than you think, it would've taken you a while to notice the amplitude change

> You still don't see an obvious pattern like an arrow or straight line, just a sea of rippling and merging waves, some of which are now taller than before
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 02:58:09 PM by Tom »

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI+++
  • +MMHT
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #62 on: April 28, 2020, 04:32:58 AM »
> Reimu shows now signs of objecting and your intuition senses no danger, it's just a barrier

> You place your hand on he barrier and ripples form as if you had placed your hand in a perfectly flat lake.

> You try and sense the other end of it and envision strings and nothing appears to happen initially, before the pattern of the waves slowly changes, surprising you

> Yuyuko approaches it and looks at it from the side "Indeed some waves are taller than before"
> You got to give Yuyuko credit, she's more observant than you think, it would've taken you a while to notice the amplitude change

> You still don't see an obvious pattern like an arrow or straight line, just a sea of rippling and merging waves, some of which are now taller than before

// Am I attemtping  :P Pseudo-Amateur  radio-telegraphy-spatial-vibration mapping-sourcing by (fiction) "godly clarvoyance" ?  ::) Perphaps so...Perhaps so  ??? //

> Pensively with hints of focus and satisfaction to both Reimu and Yuyuko   : " Miss Yuyuko is very rightly observant of the possible evidence and pointers  in the amplitude of these rippling waves on this while I might be able to tie-in someways up to the "Self-Regenerating Aspect "

> Trace with the  finger(s) of the other hand while stile employing the other in a more precise tracing .

>Try to cut or envision a portion discernful of a pattern where&when the ampliest waves are more acute and enlaring  by a merge  ,or even just by multiple criss-crossing over and over ,or by finding a somehow stable or level-headness or indication -likein the "outstanding ripples " relaying them  step by step both with our  High-Sense of  of the Architecture Layouts, Inner-Building Directions ,Intuition and Aura-Sensing.

> Tell to Reimu and Yuyuko which steps are ,when assured, yelding some pointers and those pointers .
« Last Edit: May 17, 2020, 03:55:46 AM by Branneg Xy »
Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

Tom

  • *
  • Systems Developer
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #63 on: April 29, 2020, 08:56:15 AM »
// Am I attemtping  :P Pseudo-Amateur  radio-telegraphy-spatial-vibration mapping-sourcing by (fiction) "godly clarvoyance" ?  ::) Perphaps so...Perhaps so  ??? //

> Pensively with hints of focus and satisfaction to both Reimu and Yuyuko   : " Miss Yuyuko is very rightly observant of the possible evidence and pointers  in the amplitude of these rippling waves on this while I might be able to tie-in someways up to the "Self-Regenerating Aspect "

> Trace with the  finger(s) of the other hand while stile employing the other in a more precise tracing .

>Try to cut or envision a portion discernful of a pattern where&when the ampliest waves are more acute and enlaring  by a merge  ,or even just by multiple criss-crossing over and over or by finding a somehow stable levele-headness in the "outstabding ripples are"  or some sort of clear-ish funnels or similar , relaying them  step by step both with our  High-Sense of  of the Architecture Layouts, Inner-Building Directions ,Intuition and Aura-Sensing

> Tell to Reimu and Yuyuko which steps are ,when assured, yelding some pointers and those pointers .
> You run your finger along the waves and notice that wherever they merge they become twice as high as everywhere else.

> You try and discern a pattern and notice that the points at which the waves merge start from where your first hand to touch the barrier is and continue diagonally upwards towards the top right corner of the barrier, however these peaks appear to move ever so slightly every now and then.  Your other hand doesn't appear to the affecting the barrier currently.

> Reimu is impressed with you figuring out on your first attempt what she couldn't "I see you have a Shrine Maiden's intuition and abilities but the knowledge and experience of Makai's Creator, a match made in heav-pandaemonium I mean"

> Yuyuko chuckles at that remark

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI+++
  • +MMHT
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #64 on: April 30, 2020, 07:43:07 PM »
> You run your finger along the waves and notice that wherever they merge they become twice as high as everywhere else.

> You try and discern a pattern and notice that the points at which the waves merge start from where your first hand to touch the barrier is and continue diagonally upwards towards the top right corner of the barrier, however these peaks appear to move ever so slightly every now and then.  Your other hand doesn't appear to the affecting the barrier currently.

> Reimu is impressed with you figuring out on your first attempt what she couldn't "I see you have a Shrine Maiden's intuition and abilities but the knowledge and experience of Makai's Creator, a match made in heav-pandaemonium I mean"

> Yuyuko chuckles at that remark

> " I can at least attempt this to help...now, the focus point does seem to be at the right-upper corner..."

> If we move the hand diagonally up to the right corner of the barrier ,does the pattern remains constant or does it shift particularly ?

> To our discernment does this reveal the point of origin of the self-healing aspect within the barrier or it is a link pointer to it in the that direction?
Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

Tom

  • *
  • Systems Developer
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #65 on: April 30, 2020, 09:54:00 PM »
> " I can at least attempt this to help...now, the focus point does seem to be at the right-upper corner..."

> If we move the hand diagonally up to the right corner of the barrier ,does the pattern remains constant or does it shift particularly ?

> To our discernment does this reveal the point of origin of the self-healing aspect within the barrier or it is a link pointer to it in the that direction?
> You run your hand diagonally up to the right corner of the barrier and that part of the border slowly gains a blue hue.
[eattachment=1]

> You estimate that's the direction from which its receiving magical energy from, it can't possibly be receiving energy from its own corner.

> Yuyuko comments "Well its a little vague but its a start ... I guess?"
> She pulls out another butterfly fan from her sleeve, twirls it around and points in the direction revealed.

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI+++
  • +MMHT
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2020, 12:09:01 AM »
> You run your hand diagonally up to the right corner of the barrier and that part of the border slowly gains a blue hue.
[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]
> You estimate that's the direction from which its receiving magical energy from, it can't possibly be receiving energy from its own corner.

> Yuyuko comments "Well its a little vague but its a start ... I guess?"
> She pulls out another butterfly fan from her sleeve, twirls it around and points in the direction revealed.

> " This shifting color as well might yield another clue ,even if we need to be patient to fully uncover it..."

> "...Might it have anything in common with the aura or nature with that adverse being enganging in that untoward manipulative violence ?"

> Any similiarities or traces ?

> Does that directional focal point reveal  a new area or highlight an old one according to...

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]
[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]

« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 02:30:22 PM by Branneg Xy »
Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

Tom

  • *
  • Systems Developer
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #67 on: May 01, 2020, 01:03:22 AM »
> " This shifting color as well might yield another clue even if we need patient to fully uncover it..."

> "...Might it have anything in common with the aura or nature with that adverse being enganging in that untoward manipulative vioence ?"

> Any similiarities or traces ?

> Does that directional focal point reveal  a new area or highlight an old one according to...

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]
[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]



> Yuyuko responds "Indeed~"

> Reimu feels the barrier "Oh now that you mention it yes, it feels like there might be a hint of that manipulative energy seeping into the barrier from whatever that self healing component is"

> You can feel those distant traces of similarity too

> That line points to the rightmost door of the Upper Foyer

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI+++
  • +MMHT
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2020, 10:23:56 PM »
> Yuyuko responds "Indeed~"

> Reimu feels the barrier "Oh now that you mention it yes, it feels like there might be a hint of that manipulative energy seeping into the barrier from whatever that self healing component is"

> You can feel those distant traces of similarity too

> That line points to the rightmost door of the Upper Foyer

> Remember that Magical Pocket-Watch in the closed drawer...

> " Well,that way I and Miss Yuyuko have found a hidden key that shall help in the exploration and investigation from the leftmost door onwards,in the same room of Miss Remilia's Head Maid we also found that Magical Pocket-Watch of hers but it is closed in a desk drawer - point the next part out only if no similarities or familiarities are detected between the 2  - but there do not seem to be familiarity of similarity between the 2, so it is very likely that is beyond her room and in the same direction.."

> If instead they were detected,point it out so.
Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

Tom

  • *
  • Systems Developer
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #69 on: May 03, 2020, 03:43:51 AM »
> Remember that Magical Pocket-Watch in the closed drawer...

> " Well,that way I and Miss Yuyuko have found a hidden key that shall help in the exploration and investigation from the leftmost door onwards,in the same room of Miss Remilia's Head Maid we also found that Magical Pocket-Watch of hers but it is closed in a desk drawer - point the next part out only if no similarities or familiarities are detected between the 2  - but there do not seem to be familiarity of similarity between the 2, so it is very likely that is beyond her room and in the same direction.."

> If instead they were detected,point it out so.
> You remember the pocket watch, the blue hue on the barrier pulses as you remember it

> The barrier line points upwards right, not upwards left so it doesn't seem to have any relation to her watch or her room

[eattachment=1]

> You explain about the key you found and the watch. 
> Reimu thinks for a moment "I might be able to get that drawer open for you" before shaking her sleeves from which needles of various lengths and diameters fall out and clatter onto the ground

> She quickly picks them up and hurries up to the room you mentioned leaving Yuyuko and you in the lower Foyer
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 04:11:51 AM by Tom »

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI+++
  • +MMHT
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #70 on: May 03, 2020, 07:56:56 PM »
> You remember the pocket watch, the blue hue on the barrier pulses as you remember it

> The barrier line points upwards right, not upwards left so it doesn't seem to have any relation to her watch or her room

[eattachment=1]

> You explain about the key you found and the watch. 
> Reimu thinks for a moment "I might be able to get that drawer open for you" before shaking her sleeves from which needles of various lengths and diameters fall out and clatter onto the ground

> She quickly picks them up and hurries up to the room you mentioned leaving Yuyuko and you in the lower Foyer

//   :-[ Better have my sense of direction&orientation before the exploration  8) truly begins //

> " Such pure eagerness to help is ,honestly, to be lauded"

> Beckon Yuyuko and follow Reimu to the room.

> On our way up,glance back to the door of the room where we initially awoke.

> What did we find or was consipicous when we were there?

Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

Tom

  • *
  • Systems Developer
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #71 on: May 05, 2020, 02:52:24 PM »
//   :-[ Better have my sense of direction&orientation before the exploration  8) truly begins //

> " Such pure eagerness to help is ,honestly, to be lauded"

> Beckon Yuyuko and follow Reimu to the room.

> On our way up,glance back to the door of the room where we initially awoke.

> What did we find or was consipicous when we were there?
> You and Yuyuko follow Reimu up to the room and you find that she already has the drawer open and is looking inside.  On the way up you glance at the door of the small room under the stairs you woke up in, nothing of note.
> You hurry over to the desk to look inside and besides Reimu's needles you see the pocket watch itself.

> Reimu picks it up and starts inspecting it closely and feeling its weight.  You swear you hear her whisper "expensive..."
> Yuyuko is poking around the drawer for anything else of interest

> While Reimu is fiddling around with the watch you hear her click the button on it and everything turns black and white momentarily before she clicks it again.

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI+++
  • +MMHT
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #72 on: May 07, 2020, 10:46:10 PM »
> You and Yuyuko follow Reimu up to the room and you find that she already has the drawer open and is looking inside.  On the way up you glance at the door of the small room under the stairs you woke up in, nothing of note.
> You hurry over to the desk to look inside and besides Reimu's needles you see the pocket watch itself.

> Reimu picks it up and starts inspecting it closely and feeling its weight.  You swear you hear her whisper "expensive..."
> Yuyuko is poking around the drawer for anything else of interest

> While Reimu is fiddling around with the watch you hear her click the button on it and everything turns black and white momentarily before she clicks it again.

> Besides everything in black and white did we notice or felt something?

> Report it to Reimu to receive further explanation.

> To Reimu :"There it is and it really it really an unique magical pocketwatch one with uniqu since when you clicked its button ,it between the 1st and 2nd time , everything around us turned black and white - add what else of peculiar we did notice if any - especially..."
Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

Tom

  • *
  • Systems Developer
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #73 on: May 08, 2020, 08:23:42 PM »
> Besides everything in black and white did we notice or felt something?

> Report it to Reimu to receive further explanation.

> To Reimu :"There it is and it really it really an unique magical pocketwatch one with uniqu since when you clicked its button ,it between the 1st and 2nd time , everything around us turned black and white - add what else of peculiar we did notice if any - especially..."
> Reimu looks surpsised "Huh!?  You were able to see it?"

> Yuyuko looks confused "What black and white?  Nothing happened when you clicked it?"

> Reimu click the watch again and everything turns black and white and she waves

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI+++
  • +MMHT
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #74 on: May 10, 2020, 02:37:47 PM »
> Reimu looks surpsised "Huh!?  You were able to see it?"

> Yuyuko looks confused "What black and white?  Nothing happened when you clicked it?"

> Reimu click the watch again and everything turns black and white and she waves

> Take note of Yuyuko and the sorroundings to perceive what effectively changed.

> Approach Reimu with Pocket-Watch waving as well.

> " Another point of interest is that , a little while ago ,the blue hue on The Barrier pulsed when I was examining it at the exact moment I remembered that Pocket-Watch"
Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

Tom

  • *
  • Systems Developer
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #75 on: May 11, 2020, 10:05:42 AM »
> Take note of Yuyuko and the sorroundings to perceive what effectively changed.

> Approach Reimu with Pocket-Watch waving as well.

> " Another point of interest is that , a little while ago ,the blue hue on The Barrier pulsed when I was examining it at the exact moment I remembered that Pocket-Watch"
> Yuyuko appears to be staring into the abyss... or atleast not paying attention to you.

> When you talk it startles Reimu and she responds "Y-yeah I noticed the hue, though how are you moving?  T-time is supposed to be stopped"  she demonstrates this by throwing the letter opener at you which startles you into jumping back but it stops in mid air when it leaves her hand

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI+++
  • +MMHT
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #76 on: May 13, 2020, 06:11:39 PM »
> Yuyuko appears to be staring into the abyss... or atleast not paying attention to you.

> When you talk it startles Reimu and she responds "Y-yeah I noticed the hue, though how are you moving?  T-time is supposed to be stopped"  she demonstrates this by throwing the letter opener at you which startles you into jumping back but it stops in mid air when it leaves her hand

> Try to touch the letter opener.

> What changes can we perceive at this moment?

> " I am not sure...Perhaps an overlapping of particular conditions or a deep unfamiliarity with it?

> " Well,finding that Pocket-Watch this early and the effective familiarity in using it ...I wonder if it has been placed as a boon by the owner for us until we deliver it back ?"
« Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 10:17:39 PM by Branneg Xy »
Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

Tom

  • *
  • Systems Developer
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #77 on: May 14, 2020, 03:55:57 AM »
> Try to touch the letter opener.

> What changes can we perceive at this moment?

> " I am not sure...Perhaps an overlapping of particular conditions or a deep unfamiliarity with it?

> " Well,finding that Pocket-Watch this early and the effective familiarity in using ir ...I wonder if it has been placed as a boon by the owner for us until we deliver it back ?"
> Your hand goes through the letter opener, it seems it would have been harmless even if it didn't stop moving

> You can sense that time is being manipulated, you have an ability that can achieve the same effect in Makai but the underlying principle is different.  You figure that might be why it doesn't affect you though...

> Reimu looks at you a little worried "You believe its a test or a trap?" and quickly clicks it again letting time flow once more

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI+++
  • +MMHT
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #78 on: May 17, 2020, 05:10:29 AM »
> Your hand goes through the letter opener, it seems it would have been harmless even if it didn't stop moving

> You can sense that time is being manipulated, you have an ability that can achieve the same effect in Makai but the underlying principle is different.  You figure that might be why it doesn't affect you though...

> Reimu looks at you a little worried "You believe its a test or a trap?" and quickly clicks it again letting time flow once more

> Your hand goes through the letter opener, it seems it would have been harmless even if it didn't stop moving

> You can sense that time is being manipulated, you have an ability that can achieve the same effect in Makai but the underlying principle is different.  You figure that might be why it doesn't affect you though...

> Reimu looks at you a little worried "You believe its a test or a trap?" and quickly clicks it again letting time flow once more

> Pause  and look pensively both Reimu and Yuyuko  : " It is somehow double-edged and situational ; a sort of "test" because it has been found and extracted by us in cooperation,in a reachable room and an early 1 with early-on utility at that,so it is not a necessarily malevolent or trapping ,but on the contrary it is more on on the positive outlook ; however as 1 or as a group we could run into the "trap or hinderance or hard-test sections of it" in scenarios such as if the Time Stop manipulation is ever over-employed or if  it conceals rather than helps  ,also  considering the "surprises" since 1 out of 2 among us is excluded and I am unable to use it directly in My Ghostly Summoned Stae,or if the Time Pocket-Watch itself is ever snatched and counter-used ..."

Measured cheerfulness : "... BUT It still is on the positive outlook ,even immediately so in order to better pin-point the Self-Healing Component of that  Barrier and maybe even some direction to the Rascal Possessor Being seeing some of those energy traces are pasted-in . "

> If there are no objections or obstacles, go  back to the Main Floor Foyer Double Barrier Door and trace again with now the Time Pocket Watch held close to it by Reimu // related previous Post slightly polished  :cirnotan: //, BOTH for the Self Healing Component and the Manipulative Energy. 

> Ask&Try to do the same during a Time Stop explaining it is a trial to see whether the Barrier Energies are Active  Outside Of Time and whether the " Directions" are improving .
Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

Tom

  • *
  • Systems Developer
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #79 on: May 19, 2020, 07:01:45 PM »
> Pause  and look pensively both Reimu and Yuyuko  : " It is somehow double-edged and situational ; a sort of "test" because it has been found and extracted by us in cooperation,in a reachable room and an early 1 with early-on utility at that,so it is not a necessarily malevolent or trapping ,but on the contrary it is more on on the positive outlook ; however as 1 or as a group we could run into the "trap or hinderance or hard-test sections of it" in scenarios such as if the Time Stop manipulation is ever over-employed or if  it conceals rather than helps  ,also  considering the "surprises" since 1 out of 2 among us is excluded and I am unable to use it directly in My Ghostly Summoned Stae,or if the Time Pocket-Watch itself is ever snatched and counter-used ..."

Measured cheerfulness : "... BUT It still is on the positive outlook ,even immediately so in order to better pin-point the Self-Healing Component of that  Barrier and maybe even some direction to the Rascal Possessor Being seeing some of those energy traces are pasted-in . "

> If there are no objections or obstacles, go  back to the Main Floor Foyer Double Barrier Door and trace again with now the Time Pocket Watch held close to it by Reimu // related previous Post slightly polished  :cirnotan: //, BOTH for the Self Healing Component and the Manipulative Energy. 

> Ask&Try to do the same during a Time Stop explaining it is a trial to see whether the Barrier Energies are Active  Outside Of Time and whether the " Directions" are improving .

> Yuyuko thinks for a moment "Oh my, this day just keeps getting more interesting~" which results in a glare from Reimu

> Reimu agrees that trying the barrier again would be a good idea

> You all return to the lower foyer and try focusing the barrier again, the same pattern as before appears on it and Reimu holds up the pocket watch.  The blue hue intensifies and the line pointing towards the upper right corner becomes clearer.  You estimate its pointing behind the upper right door of the foyer, it also appears to be shifting slightly back and forth.

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI+++
  • +MMHT
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #80 on: May 21, 2020, 09:19:59 PM »
> Yuyuko thinks for a moment "Oh my, this day just keeps getting more interesting~" which results in a glare from Reimu

> Reimu agrees that trying the barrier again would be a good idea

> You all return to the lower foyer and try focusing the barrier again, the same pattern as before appears on it and Reimu holds up the pocket watch.  The blue hue intensifies and the line pointing towards the upper right corner becomes clearer.  You estimate its pointing behind the upper right door of the foyer, it also appears to be shifting slightly back and forth.

> Ask Reimu to briefly use the Pocket Watch,if she she has not already  and let us compare if the directions become even more discernible than before.

> Visualizing that hallway we saw before beyond the upper door right door ,can it be deduced if it points to its right,left or straight on in the middle?



Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

Tom

  • *
  • Systems Developer
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #81 on: May 22, 2020, 01:04:25 AM »
> Ask Reimu to briefly use the Pocket Watch,if she she has not already  and let us compare if the directions become even more discernible than before.

> Visualizing that hallway we saw before beyond the upper door right door ,can it be deduced if it points to its right,left or straight on in the middle?
> You tell Reimu to click the watch and everything turns black and white
> The line is even clearer than before, pointing under the door (essentially behind it)

> She clicks the watch again and the flow of time resumes

> Yuyuko nods in understanding and whistles some song you're unfamiliar with.  Its as if she knows what you and Reimu are thinking

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI+++
  • +MMHT
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #82 on: May 23, 2020, 12:31:40 AM »
> You tell Reimu to click the watch and everything turns black and white
> The line is even clearer than before, pointing under the door (essentially behind it)

> She clicks the watch again and the flow of time resumes

> Yuyuko nods in understanding and whistles some song you're unfamiliar with.  Its as if she knows what you and Reimu are thinking

// " Yuyuko... its as if she knows what you and Reimu are thinking" ... Well Yuuko  and Satori have a kind-of similar color scheme and thus some "communion" in fashion sense and in... Wait a Minute  :shock: ...!  //

> Look up to the Upper Rightmost Door and then to Reimu and Yuyuko :" If I am not mistaken we seem reasonably ready and assured to be heading to that the Right Upper Door,Its Hallway and its 2 Doors...if nothing has changed from when I and Miss Yuyuko took a peek. "

« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 12:34:20 AM by Branneg Xy »
Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

Tom

  • *
  • Systems Developer
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #83 on: May 23, 2020, 04:35:00 AM »
// " Yuyuko... its as if she knows what you and Reimu are thinking" ... Well Yuuko  and Satori have a kind-of similar color scheme and thus some "communion" in fashion sense and in... Wait a Minute  :shock: ...!  //

> Look up to the Upper Rightmost Door and then to Reimu and Yuyuko :" If I am not mistaken we seem reasonably ready and assured to be heading to that the Right Upper Door,Its Hallway and its 2 Doors...if nothing has changed from when I and Miss Yuyuko took a peek. "

> Reimu responds "That seems to be where all the evidence is pointing towards ... literally"
> Yuyuko is already at the door

> The door seems just like the one on the left side, with a wooden frame with two intricately decorated columns around it.

> Yuyuko takes initiative and opens it, revealing a shorter hallway than on the left, with only two doors behind it, one to the right and one directly in the back of it.  As she opened it you swear the atmosphere got tenser.  A faint light is glowing under the bottom of the door in the back, there must be light in the room behind it.

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI+++
  • +MMHT
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #84 on: May 23, 2020, 11:41:12 PM »
> Reimu responds "That seems to be where all the evidence is pointing towards ... literally"
> Yuyuko is already at the door

> The door seems just like the one on the left side, with a wooden frame with two intricately decorated columns around it.

> Yuyuko takes initiative and opens it, revealing a shorter hallway than on the left, with only two doors behind it, one to the right and one directly in the back of it.  As she opened it you swear the atmosphere got tenser.  A faint light is glowing under the bottom of the door in the back, there must be light in the room behind it.


> " There is a feeling that the atmosphere just got tenser as the door has been opened ...this did not happen the first time around but now wehave made some more "discoveries" ...let us be prepared "

> Prepare the Butterfly Fan.

> Ask Yuyuko if any of the lock on the doors match the Sun&Moon Key,but tell her not to open it yet and instead come personally closer to it and perceive what could lie beyond it,relay the findings to Yuyuko and Reimu.

> If none matches it ,"inspect" starting from the Door In The Back With Faint Glow.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 11:44:34 PM by Branneg Xy »
Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -