Author Topic: Incident Mansion Quest  (Read 1588 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI+++
  • +MMHT
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2020, 01:11:24 AM »
> Reimu looks upstairs and says "Well yes, if I recall we were invited here... "
> Yuyuko responds "Indeed, little Youmu and I were also invited, we each received an over-the-top golden invitation statue a few days ago"

> She continues "Well it doesn't hurt to explore on our own~  We might run into someone faster that way"

> Reimu points at the large double door on the main floor with the barrier pulsing over it "My intuitions telling me to look at that barrier blocking the doors on this floor, it doesn't seem like something the Scarlet Mansion residents would invest time into... Marisa is the only one who they have trouble keeping out, and she'd rather make a new entrance than try and use an existing one... haha"

> Looks like Yuyuko and you will be exploring the upper floor

> If we are being too formal and polite in addressing new acquaintances than our usual,drop the honoric " Miss".

> To Reimu " Your intuition and offer to help are both very welcome ,miss Reimu".

> To Yuyuko :" An over-the-top golden invitation statue... Anyhow,Miss Yuyuko,shall we begin to explore what and who lie beyond the 3 Doors on the Upper Floor ?"

> Fly to the Upper Floor with Miss Yuyuko in tow ask:"Miss Yuyuko,would you mind if I continue borrowing your Ghostly Fan which you kindly lent me since it is my only mean ,if need be ,to defend&attack?
 Naturally if it does not serve the same purpose for you".

> " It would be best that the 2 of us  explore together to be on the safe side,until things change for the better, and I would start with the Left Single Door ,do we agree ".

> If agreed,go for the Leftmost Single Door ,examine it,try to sense what is beyond and, if nothing feels off,go through it in a pair.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 01:22:31 AM by Branneg Xy »
Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

Tom

  • *
  • Systems Developer
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2020, 10:33:05 AM »
> If we are being too formal and polite in addressing new acquaintances than our usual,drop the honoric " Miss".

> To Reimu " Your intuition and offer to help are both very welcome ,miss Reimu".

> To Yuyuko :" An over-the-top golden invitation statue... Anyhow,Miss Yuyuko,shall we begin to explore what and who lie beyond the 3 Doors on the Upper Floor ?"

> Fly to the Upper Floor with Miss Yuyuko in tow ask:"Miss Yuyuko,would you mind if I continue borrowing your Ghostly Fan which you kindly lent me since it is my only mean ,if need be ,to defend&attack?
 Naturally if it does not serve the same purpose for you".

> " It would be best that the 2 of us  explore together to be on the safe side,until things change for the better, and I would start with the Left Single Door ,do we agree ".

> If agreed,go for the Leftmost Single Door ,examine it,try to sense what is beyond and, if nothing feels off,go through it in a pair.
> The shrine maiden happily nods at your complement

> Yuyuko look at her fan and thinks for a moment "Well I wouldn't lend it to anyone usually, not even little Youmu.  However your situation is rather dire, without it you'd be unable to interact with anything and there's no greater despair than encountering an unfortunate event and being unable to anything other than watch it unfold..."

> You hadn't given it much thought until now but she's absolutely right about that...  You're so used to having everything done with the flick of a wrist you don't even know how to feel about this...

> Yuyuko notices you being deep in thought and points upstairs  "I find it's best to focus on  what we *do* know instead of what we *don't*.  Like we *do* know there's 3 doors here waiting to be opened~"

> You agree and proceed up to the leftmost door.

> Your intuition doesn't seem to be telling you anything about this door so you doubt it's dangerous

> You try the handle and it lets our a slight squeak as you slowly and quietly open the door, enough to stick a finger through and find a small hallway, with two doors on the left and three on your right.

> One thing your intuition has been noticing is a consistent lack of windows in this mansion, you wonder why onr would leave out such an integral part of any building...  The main hall where you live in Makai is lined with beautiful stained glass windows so all can enjoy Makai's perpetual sunrise, which gives the sky it's signature orange color

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI+++
  • +MMHT
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2020, 09:59:39 PM »
> The shrine maiden happily nods at your complement

> Yuyuko look at her fan and thinks for a moment "Well I wouldn't lend it to anyone usually, not even little Youmu.  However your situation is rather dire, without it you'd be unable to interact with anything and there's no greater despair than encountering an unfortunate event and being unable to anything other than watch it unfold..."

> You hadn't given it much thought until now but she's absolutely right about that...  You're so used to having everything done with the flick of a wrist you don't even know how to feel about this...

> Yuyuko notices you being deep in thought and points upstairs  "I find it's best to focus on  what we *do* know instead of what we *don't*.  Like we *do* know there's 3 doors here waiting to be opened~"

> You agree and proceed up to the leftmost door.

> Your intuition doesn't seem to be telling you anything about this door so you doubt it's dangerous

> You try the handle and it lets our a slight squeak as you slowly and quietly open the door, enough to stick a finger through and find a small hallway, with two doors on the left and three on your right.

> One thing your intuition has been noticing is a consistent lack of windows in this mansion, you wonder why onr would leave out such an integral part of any building...  The main hall where you live in Makai is lined with beautiful stained glass windows so all can enjoy Makai's perpetual sunrise, which gives the sky it's signature orange color

> Keep the door open enough for Miss Yuyuko to look into it as well

> Note what is should be there and what should not .

> Exchange glances with Miss Yuyuko once we looked enough : " If this is the welcome we keep finding, coming across the charity of a map,or anything or anyone skilled with "exploring", is surely a good work ".

 > Keep open the door,go back to the foyer,stop a brief while to watch the situation on the lower floor,inspect and then open the rightmost door
Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

Tom

  • *
  • Systems Developer
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2020, 10:14:01 PM »
> Keep the door open enough for Miss Yuyuko to look into it as well

> Note what is should be there and what should not .

> Exchange glances with Miss Yuyuko once we looked enough : " If this is the welcome we keep finding, coming across the charity of a map,or anything or anyone skilled with "exploring", is surely a good work ".

 > Keep open the door,go back to the foyer,stop a brief while to watch the situation on the lower floor,inspect and then open the rightmost door
> Its hard for you to hold the door open using the butterfly fan on the door handle
> Yuyuko notices this and holds the door open for you, allowing you to take the fan out of the handle

> Taking a quick glance back at the foyer you notice Miss Reimu running her finger across the pulsing barrier on the door downstairs, a consistent glow seems to follow her hand around on the barrier

> You proceed into this new hallway and to the rightmost door and pry the handle open with your fan.

> From the slightly open door you and Yuyuko see what could qualify as a small library, with a couple bookshelves lining the walls, a great big mahogany table in the center and a lit fireplace in the back providing ample light.  On top of the fireplace hangs a painting of an elegant silver haired lady standing in front of what appears to be an endless lake in the sunset.  You also hear something slowly ticking, possibly an old grandfather clock

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI+++
  • +MMHT
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2020, 05:17:12 PM »
> Its hard for you to hold the door open using the butterfly fan on the door handle
> Yuyuko notices this and holds the door open for you, allowing you to take the fan out of the handle

> Taking a quick glance back at the foyer you notice Miss Reimu running her finger across the pulsing barrier on the door downstairs, a consistent glow seems to follow her hand around on the barrier

> You proceed into this new hallway and to the rightmost door and pry the handle open with your fan.

> From the slightly open door you and Yuyuko see what could qualify as a small library, with a couple bookshelves lining the walls, a great big mahogany table in the center and a lit fireplace in the back providing ample light.  On top of the fireplace hangs a painting of an elegant silver haired lady standing in front of what appears to be an endless lake in the sunset.  You also hear something slowly ticking, possibly an old grandfather clock

> " Thanks,Miss Yuyuko... ah, This looks more promising...but first we should give a initial lookover beyond the Main Door on this floor as well before deciding ...if we can open or safely pass through it ."

> So we are unable to pass through the doors like the one we initially stumbled through  since being brought to the Mansion?

> Regardless,go to the Large Double Doors,examine and...

> ...try to quickly poke and retract a finger through them and then a whole hand .

>  Open&See, if unable,and with no issue, make an explaining gesture to Miss Yuyuko to Pass Through&See together.



Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

Tom

  • *
  • Systems Developer
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2020, 07:46:43 AM »
> " Thanks,Miss Yuyuko... ah, This looks more promising...but first we should give a initial lookover beyond the Main Door on this floor as well before deciding ...if we can open or safely pass through it ."

> So we are unable to pass through the doors like the one we initially stumbled through  since being brought to the Mansion?

> Regardless,go to the Large Double Doors,examine and...

> ...try to quickly poke and retract a finger through them and then a whole hand .

>  Open&See, if unable,and with no issue, make an explaining gesture to Miss Yuyuko to Pass Through&See together.
> Yuyuko peers through the gap in the door and examines the room

> You certainly think you can pass through doors, you're just so used to opening them instead

> Leaving Yuyuko to hold the door open and examine the room you return to the Foyer and go to the double doors in the middle of the upper floor.  You push your finger and hand through the door succesfully before trying to open it normally.  Annoyingly these double doors appear to have a round doorknobs, leaving you with nothing to pry at.

> You gesture to lady Yuyuko for help and she promptly hovers over before trying the handle only to find out its also locked.  You push your hand through to show what you've thought of and she nods in agreement.

>  She explains "I'll take Butterfly Fan while you float through it, it'll get stuck on the door otherwise" and after giving it to her she places it on the table with the vase to the side.  You note she also takes off her gloves before rejoining you at the door

> Holding your hand she leads you through the door with no resistance and find yourselves in a pitch black area behind it.  Strangely you can still make our the back side of the door, it's dimly lit seams and the walls behind you but *nothing* is visible ahead of you, even with your Hakurei Maiden's eyes

> "We sure could use some light in here" she exclaims after looking around

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI+++
  • +MMHT
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2020, 12:30:59 AM »
> Yuyuko peers through the gap in the door and examines the room

> You certainly think you can pass through doors, you're just so used to opening them instead

> Leaving Yuyuko to hold the door open and examine the room you return to the Foyer and go to the double doors in the middle of the upper floor.  You push your finger and hand through the door succesfully before trying to open it normally.  Annoyingly these double doors appear to have a round doorknobs, leaving you with nothing to pry at.

> You gesture to lady Yuyuko for help and she promptly hovers over before trying the handle only to find out its also locked.  You push your hand through to show what you've thought of and she nods in agreement.

>  She explains "I'll take Butterfly Fan while you float through it, it'll get stuck on the door otherwise" and after giving it to her she places it on the table with the vase to the side.  You note she also takes off her gloves before rejoining you at the door

> Holding your hand she leads you through the door with no resistance and find yourselves in a pitch black area behind it.  Strangely you can still make our the back side of the door, it's dimly lit seams and the walls behind you but *nothing* is visible ahead of you, even with your Hakurei Maiden's eyes

> "We sure could use some light in here" she exclaims after looking around

> No sounds or reflections either ? Nothing even if we expand our focus and concentrate ? The meaning of that dim light on the Inner Double Doors is...? Can we perceive what and who is back there in the Foyer from here?

> Do we have methods of lighting our way or seeing in the dark ?

> Whispering to Miss Yuyuko : "  For now we may only glimpse for reflections or trying hearing  sounds,especially since no particularities can be found or felt, before we decide to be leaving right back to the Foyer and eventually coming back  with a light-source indeed ,whenever we are coming back at this section of this... could sieving course be the closest thing to it  ?"




« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 07:19:58 PM by Branneg Xy »
Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

Tom

  • *
  • Systems Developer
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2020, 01:05:11 AM »
> No sounds or reflections either ? Nothing even if we expand our focus and concentrate ? The meaning of that dim light on the Inner Double Doors is...? Can we perceive what and who is back there in the Foyer from here?

> Do we have methods of lighting our way or seeing in the dark ?

> Whispering to Miss Yuyuko : "  For now we may only glimpse for reflections or trying hearing  sounds,especially since no particularities can be found or felt, before we decide to be leaving right back to the Foyer and eventually coming back  with a light-source indeed ,whenever we are coming back at this section of this... could sieving course be the closest thing to it  ?"

> You perceive absolutely nothing ahead of you, in fact this reminds you of what happens when you leave Makai's boundaries and are in the void outside Makai
> The dim light behind you is the light from the Foyer that's visible through the seams (cracks) on the edges of the door

> You can normally see the outlines of shapes in pitch black darkness and naturally emit a dim light around you with your excess magical energy but it seems these effects don't happen while immaterial and summoned

> Miss Yuyuko responds "Maybe we should come back once we get the door open and can bring some light inside"

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI+++
  • +MMHT
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2020, 07:32:41 PM »
> You perceive absolutely nothing ahead of you, in fact this reminds you of what happens when you leave Makai's boundaries and are in the void outside Makai
> The dim light behind you is the light from the Foyer that's visible through the seams (cracks) on the edges of the door

> You can normally see the outlines of shapes in pitch black darkness and naturally emit a dim light around you with your excess magical energy but it seems these effects don't happen while immaterial and summoned

> Miss Yuyuko responds "Maybe we should come back once we get the door open and can bring some light inside"

//  8) HAPPY HOLY EASTER  ;D !!! //

> "I agree...It feels so void now...so let's to go back,pick up what whe have left,explore the right-most door starting by the books&library".

> Do as said and ,while on the way, look at Miss Reimu's progress

> Any particular feel ? Doors or No Doors ?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 07:42:25 PM by Branneg Xy »
Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

Tom

  • *
  • Systems Developer
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2020, 07:57:45 PM »
//  8) HAPPY HOLY EASTER  ;D !!! //

> "I agree...It feels so void now...so let's to go back,pick up what whe have left,explore the right-most door starting by the books&library".

> Do as said and ,while on the way, look at Miss Reimu's progress

> Any particular feel ? Doors or No Doors ?

> Reimu doesn't appear to have made any visible progress, the barrier is still there and pulsing

> You return to outside the room you had opened the door to previously, you note the door is closed.

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI+++
  • +MMHT
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2020, 08:12:42 PM »
> Reimu doesn't appear to have made any visible progress, the barrier is still there and pulsing

> You return to outside the room you had opened the door to previously, you note the door is closed.

> Does this mean we left the door open,not closing and it still closed?

> After we and Miss Yuyuko have taken what we left behind , open it and start examing and exploring as previously mentioned.
Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

Tom

  • *
  • Systems Developer
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2020, 08:35:40 PM »
> Does this mean we left the door open,not closing and it still closed?

> After we and Miss Yuyuko have taken what we left behind , open it and start examing and exploring as previously mentioned.

> The doors appear to close automatically.  Being an architect you figure this is achieved by the rather crude method of angling it towards its closed position since there don't appear to be any mechanisms suggesting otherwise.

> Miss Yuyuko has already put her gloves back on, she promptly hands you the Butterfly Fan and reopens the door

> You enter the room you examined before and spot the grandfather clock you were hearing before, the short hand points at 8 and the long hand at 2.  Examining the desk reveals several writing instruments, ink, a letter opener in the shape of a blue knife and a lit candle on a small dish.  On the bookshelves you see various books some of which you recognize to be related to space and time manipulation magic.

> Yuyuko seems to be fiddling around with the drawers on the desk, some of which appear to be jammed.

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI+++
  • +MMHT
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2020, 09:20:13 PM »
> The doors appear to close automatically.  Being an architect you figure this is achieved by the rather crude method of angling it towards its closed position since there don't appear to be any mechanisms suggesting otherwise.

> Miss Yuyuko has already put her gloves back on, she promptly hands you the Butterfly Fan and reopens the door

> You enter the room you examined before and spot the grandfather clock you were hearing before, the short hand points at 8 and the long hand at 2.  Examining the desk reveals several writing instruments, ink, a letter opener in the shape of a blue knife and a lit candle on a small dish.  On the bookshelves you see various books some of which you recognize to be related to space and time manipulation magic.

> Yuyuko seems to be fiddling around with the drawers on the desk, some of which appear to be jammed.


> "Miss Yuyuko,would it be possible to unjam those drawers by getting The Fan very close to their sides ,accurately aiming&firing  shoots at them,1 side at a time,while still doing just little damage?"

> If positive,get very close to aim at and accurately fire on one side of the unjammed drawers,then the next until they are safely opened but stop if it is too damaging or it is not effective.

> If not,is the blue knife letter-opener sturdy and slim enough for Miss Yuyuko to help her prying them open ?


Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

Tom

  • *
  • Systems Developer
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2020, 01:55:01 AM »

> "Miss Yuyuko,would it be possible to unjam those drawers by getting The Fan very close to their sides ,accurately aiming&firing  shoots at them,1 side at a time,while still doing just little damage?"

> If positive,get very close to aim at and accurately fire on one side of the unjammed drawers,then the next until they are safely opened but stop if it is too damaging or it is not effective.

> If not,is the blue knife letter-opener sturdy and slim enough for Miss Yuyuko to help her prying them open ?

> "Well that fan only creates butterfly Danmaku, which would merely burn the wood"

> You point at the letter opener knife and Yuyuko nods, grabbing it and pushing into the seams of the drawer.
> She's sliding the knife left and right trying to unhook the latch keeping the drawer closed but she doesn't know exactly where it is making her approach quite difficult.

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI+++
  • +MMHT
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2020, 07:31:41 PM »
> "Well that fan only creates butterfly Danmaku, which would merely burn the wood"

> You point at the letter opener knife and Yuyuko nods, grabbing it and pushing into the seams of the drawer.
> She's sliding the knife left and right trying to unhook the latch keeping the drawer closed but she doesn't know exactly where it is making her approach quite difficult.

> Oh...then...Where is lock located ?

> " If nothing is found jamming it alongside the seams,a key could be located on the table or in the room and if not ...in there might be a regretful need to operate on the lock itself through that letter-opener...".

> Search first on the table and then in the room if there is anything akin to a key and if not...that letter opener should be thin enough to fit into it,right ?
Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

Tom

  • *
  • Systems Developer
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2020, 01:42:20 AM »
> Oh...then...Where is lock located ?

> " If nothing is found jamming it alongside the seams,a key could be located on the table or in the room and if not ...in there might be a regretful need to operate on the lock itself through that letter-opener...".

> Search first on the table and then in the room if there is anything akin to a key and if not...that letter opener should be thin enough to fit into it,right ?

> You don't know but you might be able to look by phasing through the desk

> You look around the room, nothing obvious.  It surely wouldn't be left out in the open, perhaps you need to think about where its owner would hide it

> Yuyuko notices what you're doing and says "Well I can take a guess as for who's room this is judging by the painting over the fireplace.  She's Lady Remilia's maid who's really good with being on-time"

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI+++
  • +MMHT
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2020, 03:10:56 PM »
> You don't know but you might be able to look by phasing through the desk

> You look around the room, nothing obvious.  It surely wouldn't be left out in the open, perhaps you need to think about where its owner would hide it

> Yuyuko notices what you're doing and says "Well I can take a guess as for who's room this is judging by the painting over the fireplace.  She's Lady Remilia's maid who's really good with being on-time"

> " I wonder when will encounter her then,even though I am unaware of her name,but if that is the case we should only concentrate in what is already opened and  take just a peek at what is locked unless we find something important or out-of-place or encountering her is far too delayed ".

> " For that matter,what is there in the open drawers ? "

> Are there any other door or passages in here ?
Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

Tom

  • *
  • Systems Developer
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2020, 10:01:49 PM »
> " I wonder when will encounter her then,even though I am unaware of her name,but if that is the case we should only concentrate in what is already opened and  take just a peek at what is locked unless we find something important or out-of-place or encountering her is far too delayed ".

> " For that matter,what is there in the open drawers ? "

> Are there any other door or passages in here ?

> Yuyuko happily responds "Best to ask for forgiveness instead of permission~" before sharply pulling on all the drawers.  The one to the side of the desk slides open, and reveals a large key inside.  It very ornately decorated and features a sun with twelve rays on one side and a moon with another twelve rays on its other side.  She picks it up and quickly tries it on the top desk drawer she was trying to open earlier but its too large to even fit in the keyhole.

> Not any immediately visible passages

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI+++
  • +MMHT
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2020, 03:05:58 AM »
> Yuyuko happily responds "Best to ask for forgiveness instead of permission~" before sharply pulling on all the drawers.  The one to the side of the desk slides open, and reveals a large key inside.  It very ornately decorated and features a sun with twelve rays on one side and a moon with another twelve rays on its other side.  She picks it up and quickly tries it on the top desk drawer she was trying to open earlier but its too large to even fit in the keyhole.

> Not any immediately visible passages

> Content reply: " Ah,in these situations or close by I agree with you Miss Yuyuko and indeed you have been rewarded with that Large Sun Decorated Key ".

> "It could be a fit for the Large Door on the Upper Foyer ,but if not that even for the Lowe Foyer One or an unknown one..."

> "Anyhow,I am going to see what is inside the locked top drawer ".

> " In the meantime,could you please check if there is something else of use we may carry ,besides the knife-letter-opener, or gives hints for our adventure on the table and around it?Maybe a letter,a note orcsigns of them since the Head Maid seems to have written the invotations here...."

> After response,pass through the top drawer with our face,look at what is inside with no issues since we can see in the dark.



Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

Tom

  • *
  • Systems Developer
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2020, 05:11:51 AM »
> Content reply: " Ah,in these situations or close by I agree with you Miss Yuyuko and indeed you have been rewarded with that Large Sun Decorated Key ".

> "It could be a fit for the Large Door on the Upper Foyer ,but if not that even for the Lowe Foyer One or an unknown one..."

> "Anyhow,I am going to see what is inside the locked top drawer ".

> " In the meantime,could you please check if there is something else of use we may carry ,besides the knife-letter-opener, or gives hints for our adventure on the table and around it?Maybe a letter,a note orcsigns of them since the Head Maid seems to have written the invotations here...."

> After response,pass through the top drawer with our face,look at what is inside with no issues since we can see in the dark.

> She laughs "It seems we think alike~" and happily twirls the key around her fingers

> You take a peek inside the drawer and see a dimly glowing pocket watch among several small palm sized booklets.

> Yuyuko also takes a look inside  "She's never late and that's why~"

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI+++
  • +MMHT
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2020, 02:21:08 PM »
> She laughs "It seems we think alike~" and happily twirls the key around her fingers

> You take a peek inside the drawer and see a dimly glowing pocket watch among several small palm sized booklets.

> Yuyuko also takes a look inside  "She's never late and that's why~"

// Shinki's Analytics and Prompts in Progress in a Double-Novelty Adventure //

> Search for the lock as well.

> Booklets of what kind and description?

> That Pocket Watch has it own kind of specialty...are we able to discern it?

> " That one-of-a-kind Pocketwatch is a proof of her peerless punctuality,I surmise?
Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

Tom

  • *
  • Systems Developer
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2020, 02:34:28 AM »
// Shinki's Analytics and Prompts in Progress in a Double-Novelty Adventure //

> Search for the lock as well.

> Booklets of what kind and description?

> That Pocket Watch has it own kind of specialty...are we able to discern it?

> " That one-of-a-kind Pocketwatch is a proof of her peerless punctuality,I surmise?
> The booklets are closed and you don't have a way of opening them, their size resembles journals used for trade bookkeeping in Makai.  They seem unimportant when compared to that pocket watch though.

> The pocket watch does appear to have some additional magical function since its softly glowing but can't discern it in your current summoned form.  Being outside Makai also isn't helping.

> Yuyuko chuckles "Indeed, she has always achieved Perfect Elegance in everything she does" then lowers her voice "However in my eyes the journey is more important than the destination, which is why she could never equal little Youmu~".

> You look around the room for a lock and perhaps by intuition happen to look at the ticking grandfather clock and notice that the dial on the clock has the same 12 pointed sun and moon on it, with each ray leading to a number.  It appears to have a lock the glass cover in front of the pendulum, and you suppose the key would fit in its keyhole.

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI+++
  • +MMHT
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2020, 08:55:27 PM »
> The booklets are closed and you don't have a way of opening them, their size resembles journals used for trade bookkeeping in Makai.  They seem unimportant when compared to that pocket watch though.

> The pocket watch does appear to have some additional magical function since its softly glowing but can't discern it in your current summoned form.  Being outside Makai also isn't helping.

> Yuyuko chuckles "Indeed, she has always achieved Perfect Elegance in everything she does" then lowers her voice "However in my eyes the journey is more important than the destination, which is why she could never equal little Youmu~".

> You look around the room for a lock and perhaps by intuition happen to look at the ticking grandfather clock and notice that the dial on the clock has the same 12 pointed sun and moon on it, with each ray leading to a number.  It appears to have a lock the glass cover in front of the pendulum, and you suppose the key would fit in its keyhole.

// Likely to be excessive precautions but just in case... ;) //

> " Indeed  the journey of how one has proceedd to mature and improve could be more important than the  destination itself as long as both hold their just and unified importance ".

> Beckon Yuyuko to the grandfafther clock and point closely to the dial :" Ah!Good for us to have found both the Sun&Moon Key and its Lock right here so it can be opened right now but at the same time I am still taking a little precaution,just in the off-chance, for the both of us while you open it ..."

> Stay hovering behind and above Yuyuko while she opens the lock to have a good view and vantage point, with the Butterfly Fan ready just in case.
Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

Tom

  • *
  • Systems Developer
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2020, 03:15:58 AM »

// Likely to be excessive precautions but just in case... ;) //

> " Indeed  the journey of how one has proceedd to mature and improve could be more important than the  destination itself as long as both hold their just and unified importance ".

> Beckon Yuyuko to the grandfafther clock and point closely to the dial :" Ah!Good for us to have found both the Sun&Moon Key and its Lock right here so it can be opened right now but at the same time I am still taking a little precaution,just in the off-chance, for the both of us while you open it ..."

> Stay hovering behind and above Yuyuko while she opens the lock to have a good view and vantage point, with the Butterfly Fan ready just in case.

> She smiles at your reponse

> You ready the butterfly fan just in case something happens

> She looks at the clock "Oh I see!  Lets see if it works~"  She puts the key into the clock and the door pops open revealing 2 golden weights and a ticking pendulum inside.  Interestingly a third weight seems to be missing but the clock is still functioning.  The two other weights have little markings on them, the one on the left has a "^" marking on it, and the other has a bell with a 12 pointed star marking on it.  On the hook the third weight would have hung from instead hangs a key, which looks like it would fit in a regular door.

> Yuyuko picks up the key and laughs "Leave it to Sakuya to hide a key in a clock~"

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI+++
  • +MMHT
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2020, 02:20:33 PM »
> She smiles at your reponse

> You ready the butterfly fan just in case something happens

> She looks at the clock "Oh I see!  Lets see if it works~"  She puts the key into the clock and the door pops open revealing 2 golden weights and a ticking pendulum inside.  Interestingly a third weight seems to be missing but the clock is still functioning.  The two other weights have little markings on them, the one on the left has a "^" marking on it, and the other has a bell with a 12 pointed star marking on it.  On the hook the third weight would have hung from instead hangs a key, which looks like it would fit in a regular door.

> Yuyuko picks up the key and laughs "Leave it to Sakuya to hide a key in a clock~"

> Serenely : " It certainly shows she has taken effort to secure an aid,which should not be the only one to discover, the Mansion's "guests" of the present in her own characteristic manner".

> After seeing their locks, would that key be too big for the one in the drawer and too small for the "Main Doors" on this Floor's Foyer ?

> Look another time for any remotely useful utensil in the room.

> Look if there is anyhing that has been written and/or signed ?

Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

Tom

  • *
  • Systems Developer
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2020, 04:36:06 AM »
> Serenely : " It certainly shows she has taken effort to secure an aid,which should not be the only one to discover, the Mansion's "guests" of the present in her own characteristic manner".

> After seeing their locks, would that key be too big for the one in the drawer and too small for the "Main Doors" on this Floor's Foyer ?

> Look another time for any remotely useful utensil in the room.

> Look if there is anyhing that has been written and/or signed ?
> The key would be too small for any of the double doors you've seen.  Its looks to be the right size for doors similar to the one the room you're in has.

> Other than the letter opener knife you don't see any other immediately useful utensils.  Not that they'd be of any use in your current state

> You don't see any writing anywhere in the room

> Yuyuko looks excitedly at you "If there's a key there's bound to be a door somewhere~!"

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI+++
  • +MMHT
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #56 on: April 24, 2020, 11:17:52 PM »
> The key would be too small for any of the double doors you've seen.  Its looks to be the right size for doors similar to the one the room you're in has.

> Other than the letter opener knife you don't see any other immediately useful utensils.  Not that they'd be of any use in your current state

> You don't see any writing anywhere in the room

> Yuyuko looks excitedly at you "If there's a key there's bound to be a door somewhere~!"

> To Yuyuko smiling : " Yes,both letter-opener knife and this key are bound to find their  utility in the doors and rooms from the leftmost corridor onward ,so  let us go there after we give a little heads-up to Miss Reimu and receive one from her ".

> Exit and close door then fly down to Reimu.

> Greet Reimu and give her a brief heads-up of our early exploration and findings to her .

> Ask a brief heads-up on her end ,especially ask for any news and recommendations.

> Fly up to Upper Foyer,Normally Open Leftmost Door,Inspect the 2 Doors .

> If 1 seems or feels odd or peculiar ,try to open that 1 otherwise the closest one,w

> If locked, let Yuyuko try and open that door with Sun&Moon Key.

> Only after an early check from outside the opened room , let both ourselves and Yuyuko enter.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 11:19:58 PM by Branneg Xy »
Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

Tom

  • *
  • Systems Developer
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2020, 06:59:09 AM »
> To Yuyuko smiling : " Yes,both letter-opener knife and this key are bound to find their  utility in the doors and rooms from the leftmost corridor onward ,so  let us go there after we give a little heads-up to Miss Reimu and receive one from her ".

> Exit and close door then fly down to Reimu.

> Greet Reimu and give her a brief heads-up of our early exploration and findings to her .

> Ask a brief heads-up on her end ,especially ask for any news and recommendations.

> Fly up to Upper Foyer,Normally Open Leftmost Door,Inspect the 2 Doors .

> If 1 seems or feels odd or peculiar ,try to open that 1 otherwise the closest one,w

> If locked, let Yuyuko try and open that door with Sun&Moon Key.

> Only after an early check from outside the opened room , let both ourselves and Yuyuko enter.
> Yuyuko shoots a quick glance at the letter opener before leaving to return to the Foyer

> Arriving at the lower Foyer you find Reimu sitting with her back against the barrier looking disappointed
> "I've tried dispelling it with my secret technique but nothing happens!" she complains
> "Its not that something is blocking my ability but it seems another barrier gets created the moment it gets dispelled"
> She taps her finger on the barrier and waves ripple through it, otherwise nothing happens
> "See?"

> Yuyuko says "What if some other magical construct is protecting this barrier and recreating it when it goes down?  I recall little Youmu asking if something like that existed after the blossoms incident.  Maybe some enterprising soul invented it since~"

> A self healing barrier?  That sounds vaguely familiar but you can't exactly place your finger on it.  You certainly can create one but never saw the point in doing so as one would simply have to target the self healing aspect of it before targeting the actual barrier.  The only self healing barrier you've ever made or seen is the one around Makai and that's only because you yourself are the self sealing aspect of it

> Stopping the parse here since Reimu and Yuyuko have revealed information about the barrier

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI+++
  • +MMHT
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2020, 11:13:37 PM »
> Yuyuko shoots a quick glance at the letter opener before leaving to return to the Foyer

> Arriving at the lower Foyer you find Reimu sitting with her back against the barrier looking disappointed
> "I've tried dispelling it with my secret technique but nothing happens!" she complains
> "Its not that something is blocking my ability but it seems another barrier gets created the moment it gets dispelled"
> She taps her finger on the barrier and waves ripple through it, otherwise nothing happens
> "See?"

> Yuyuko says "What if some other magical construct is protecting this barrier and recreating it when it goes down?  I recall little Youmu asking if something like that existed after the blossoms incident.  Maybe some enterprising soul invented it since~"

> A self healing barrier?  That sounds vaguely familiar but you can't exactly place your finger on it.  You certainly can create one but never saw the point in doing so as one would simply have to target the self healing aspect of it before targeting the actual barrier.  The only self healing barrier you've ever made or seen is the one around Makai and that's only because you yourself are the self sealing aspect of it

> Stopping the parse here since Reimu and Yuyuko have revealed information about the barrier

//Much appreciated  :D//

> To Reimu , serenely : " It might look formidable but the weakness of such a barrier would be disabling the self-healing part of it ,as soon as it is found ,before acting on the barrier itself ".

> Is it possible to discern and locate the self-healing aspect of it if one analyzes the original barrier or use it as some sort of tracing beacon ?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 03:24:54 PM by Branneg Xy »
Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

Tom

  • *
  • Systems Developer
Re: Incident Mansion Quest
« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2020, 01:37:07 AM »
//Much appreciated  :D//

> To Reimu , serenely : " It might look formidable but the weakness of such a barrier would be disabling the self-healing part of it ,as soon as it is found ,before acting on the barrier itself ".

> Is it possible to discern and locate the self-healing aspect of it if one analyzesthe orignal barrier or use it as some sort of tracing beacon ?
> Reimu replies "I agree, I've only ever seen this type of magic before in the Hakurei barrier, whoever made such a compact barrier has to be nothing short of a magical genius.  I'll keep working on figuring out its secrets, why don't you look around for the self healing component?"

> You easily could normally but not in your summoned form.  // You could try interacting with the barrier however you'll have to be specific in your actions to get a result.