Author Topic: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5  (Read 136737 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #870 on: September 09, 2023, 08:12:42 PM »
Aya:

> Wind whisper: "I'd consider myself one, yeah."

---

Ami:

> "I suppose that is true. I imagine the idea of being dropped accidentally would be particularly fearsome."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #871 on: September 09, 2023, 08:18:47 PM »
Aya:

> Wind whisper: "I'd consider myself one, yeah."

---

Ami:

> "I suppose that is true. I imagine the idea of being dropped accidentally would be particularly fearsome."
Aya:

> "Huh."

Ami:

> "If they're in Gensokyo, they probably aren't afraid of getting dropped. They didn't even seem afraid of any youkai from what I can tell."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #872 on: September 09, 2023, 08:25:16 PM »
Aya:

> Frown in thought for a few moments.
> Then walk over next to Suzy, and give her a gentle nudge.
> Quietly: "Hey, kiddo."

---

Ami:

> "I think they might be here, and also not here. Like...those might be dream forms, or something, based on what I've heard about them today."
« Last Edit: September 09, 2023, 11:21:11 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #873 on: September 10, 2023, 04:35:44 AM »
Aya:

> Frown in thought for a few moments.
> Then walk over next to Suzy, and give her a gentle nudge.
> Quietly: "Hey, kiddo."

---

Ami:

> "I think they might be here, and also not here. Like...those might be dream forms, or something, based on what I've heard about them today."
Aya:

> You nudge Kosuzu awake.
> Or, attempt to...
> A bit after your attempt, she does start to stir and look up sleepily.

Ami:

> "Nope, I'm actually, actually here." You hear Renko behind, though still a ways away. "You should speak quieter or not near a cave if you want to gossip."
> You think Merry says something as well, but she's taken Renko's advice...
> And now it sounds like one of them started to run.
> "What have you heard?" Megumu clears her throat, speaking quieter.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #874 on: September 10, 2023, 11:10:43 AM »
Aya:

> Smile a bit.
> "Good morning, sunshine."

---

Ami:

> Take on a look of embarrassment.
> Quietly: "Well, for one, Miss Maribel did say she and I met met earlier 'when she was awake',, with implies she isn't right now."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #875 on: September 10, 2023, 07:50:30 PM »
Aya:

> Smile a bit.
> "Good morning, sunshine."

---

Ami:

> Take on a look of embarrassment.
> Quietly: "Well, for one, Miss Maribel did say she and I met met earlier 'when she was awake',, with implies she isn't right now."
Aya:

> "Mm... Oh, hey. It's Aya..." Kosuzu rubs her eyes and sits back in her chair a bit.

Ami:

> "I guess. Though what would that matter for?"
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #876 on: September 10, 2023, 07:52:35 PM »
Aya:

> "Hi. Wanna go on an adventure with me today?"

---

Ami:

> "...Come to think of it, maybe falling in a dream isn't all that bad..."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #877 on: September 11, 2023, 02:52:03 AM »
Aya:

> "Hi. Wanna go on an adventure with me today?"

---

Ami:

> "...Come to think of it, maybe falling in a dream isn't all that bad..."
Aya:

> Kosuzu blinks in confusion, followed by a slight yawn.

Ami:

> "What are you getting at?"
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #878 on: September 11, 2023, 02:55:07 AM »
Aya:

> How is her figure?
> "I'm traveling around Gensokyo, and could use a traveling buddy. You don't even need to worry about keeping up with me, I can just carry you with me. Like this, except not all the way."
> Take one of the books off her desk and store it in our chest.

---

Ami:

> "...I don't know. I'm sorry..."
« Last Edit: September 11, 2023, 10:44:56 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #879 on: September 11, 2023, 08:57:08 PM »
Aya:

> How is her figure?
> "I'm traveling around Gensokyo, and could use a traveling buddy. You don't even need to worry about keeping up with me, I can just carry you with me. Like this, except not all the way."
> Take one of the books off her desk and store it in our chest.

---

Ami:

> "...I don't know. I'm sorry..."
Aya:

> You store one of her store's books, using the chance to get a quick glance over her.
> Her hair seems just a tad longer, both the free hair and the ones caught in tails. Maybe that's just you not seeing her in a bit. There's not much else new about her to write home otherwise. You can't tell if she's taller than before either.
> Kosuzu looks to the side, then puts on a thoughtful expression...
> "I can't. I'm still busy here." Kosuzu explains. "Skipping out in this would get me in some annoying trouble."
> "Is that why you slept so long? I thought you were just not a morning person or something." Wriggle comments.

Ami:

> You can see the shrine just ahead.
> You can hear someone shouting far behind you though.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #880 on: September 11, 2023, 08:59:49 PM »
Aya:

> Put on a thoughtful look for a moment.
> "...Alright. I suppose it is true that you have a stationary business to run. But...would you mind standing up for a moment?"
> If she does indeed stand, take another glance over her, to see how much she's changed. Maybe the moon alterations, or whatever these are, got to her too...

---

Ami:

> "Huh?"
> Slow down and listen to what's being shouted.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2023, 09:04:35 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #881 on: September 11, 2023, 09:27:28 PM »
Aya:

> Put on a thoughtful look for a moment.
> "...Alright. I suppose it is true that you have a stationary business to run. But...would you mind standing up for a moment?"
> If she does indeed stand, take another glance over her, to see how much she's changed. Maybe the moon alterations, or whatever these are, got to her too...

---

Ami:

> "Huh?"
> Slow down and listen to what's being shouted.
Aya:

> "That I could probably skip out on for a bit, but I was asked to do something else, and they'll definitely know if I try to bail for that."
> Kosuzu stands up and stretches.
> ...Seems the same height as she always has been. And pretty much everything else.

Ami:

> You slow a bit and listen in.
> It takes a bit, but it sounds like Renko trying to tell you something. Though, sounds like she's out of breath.
> Though you soon see such as a hole opens up in front of you, with the two coming out of it.
> "Wait, you... Could've just done that in the first place?" Renko questions.
> "Yeah, you only said what you wanted when we were in the middle of running." Merry responds.
> "Hah... fair. Can you portal some water here?"
> Merry glances at Renko...
> "Alright..." Renko finally starts to address the two of you.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #882 on: September 11, 2023, 09:29:33 PM »
Aya:

> So short and slim, then?
> "Oh, I wouldn't want to get in the way of that."
> Wind whisper in Kosuzu's ear: "Mind telling me about it in private?"

---

Ami:

> "Um, hello again. Can we help you with something?"
« Last Edit: September 11, 2023, 10:12:47 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #883 on: September 11, 2023, 10:31:02 PM »
Aya:

> So short and slim, then?
> "Oh, I wouldn't want to get in the way of that."
> Wind whisper in Kosuzu's ear: "Mind telling me about it in private?"

---

Ami:

> "Um, hello again. Can we help you with something?"
Aya:

> Pretty much.
> "I shouldn't talk about it." Kosuzu speaks.

Ami:

> "Aya's in this uh...-"
> "This place." Merry gestures, pointing towards a new, small portal in the ground.
> You can see the human village below.
> "I was gonna say it. I'm the one that found out."
> "I was letting you catch your breath. And it was me that let you see the moon."
> "Ah, we can find that horned woman or Sumireko with this, right?" Renko questions.
> "Why are you asking me? It's your specialty."
> Megumu seems a bit confused.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #884 on: September 11, 2023, 10:32:46 PM »
Aya:

> "Ah. I was going to offer to help, but if it's a private matter..."

---

Ami:

> Blink.
> "...Thank you! We owe you one. But how did you two find her and, uh, do this?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #885 on: September 11, 2023, 10:40:07 PM »
Aya:

> "Ah. I was going to offer to help, but if it's a private matter..."

---

Ami:

> Blink.
> "...Thank you! We owe you one. But how did you two find her and, uh, do this?"
Aya:

> "Sorry..."
> A brief glint of light catches your eye somewhere behind Kosuzu. Though not to the backdoor, you think.

Ami:

> "I can tell where something is using the moon. It's almost impossible for me to get lost at night. Uh, unless I can't see it, I suppose." Renko explains.
> "Seems she's been getting better with it." Merry adds.
> "And you?" Megumu questions. "Those openings..."
> "Also getting better."
> Megumu squints.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #886 on: September 11, 2023, 10:44:20 PM »
Aya:

> !
> Moving our head as little as possible, focus our visual attention on whatever just shined.

---

Ami:

> "Can we simply go through that hole, then?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #887 on: September 11, 2023, 11:02:12 PM »
Aya:

> !
> Moving our head as little as possible, focus our visual attention on whatever just shined.

---

Ami:

> "Can we simply go through that hole, then?"
Aya

> It seems to just be Wriggle. Probably just messing with you.
> "Make sure to return the book before you leave, too." Kosuzu speaks up.

Ami:

> "Probably."
> "Probably?" Renko questions.
> "I mean we went through two just alright. It's probably fine."
> "Prob-"
> "Yes! It is fine. Shaddup."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #888 on: September 11, 2023, 11:05:16 PM »
Aya:

> "Of course."
> Give 'Suzy a wink and a grin.
> "You sure you don't want to retrieve it yourself, though?"

---

Ami:

> "Um, okay! Lady Iizuamaru, shall we?"
« Last Edit: September 11, 2023, 11:13:45 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #889 on: September 12, 2023, 04:02:44 AM »
Aya:

> "Of course."
> Give 'Suzy a wink and a grin.
> "You sure you don't want to retrieve it yourself, though?"

---

Ami:

> "Um, okay! Lady Iizuamaru, shall we?"
Aya:

> Kosuzu chuckles in embarrassment.
> "Hehe, I uh..." She clears her throat. "I shouldn't, the book could get damaged or something since I don't know how to handle it with bringing it out from there."

Ami:

> "I'll go first." Megumu floats ahead and descends into the hole...
> She looks around, and moves out of the way, looking back up through it.
> "See you two later, then. For real this time." Merry speaks.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #890 on: September 12, 2023, 04:07:28 AM »
Aya:

> Does she look flustered, like the question was tempting, or uncomfortable, like the question was off-putting?
> If she looks flustered, lean forward toward her so our chest is within easy reach.
> "Oh, that's no worry at all. You can simply reach in, grab it, and pull it back out."

---

Ami:

> "Farewell! And thank you again!"
> Hop into the hole, making sure to aim so that we don't crash into Lady Iizunamaru.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #891 on: September 12, 2023, 04:12:10 AM »
Aya:

> Does she look flustered, like the question was tempting, or uncomfortable, like the question was off-putting?
> If she looks flustered, lean forward toward her so our chest is within easy reach.
> "Oh, that's no worry at all. You can simply reach in, grab it, and pull it back out."

---

Ami:

> "Farewell! And thank you again!"
> Hop into the hole, making sure to aim so that we don't crash into Lady Iizunamaru.
Aya:

> The former. Though for some reason, she's gotten a bit of demeaner back.
> You lean in a bit.
> "Can you take responsibility if it gets damaged?"

Ami:

> You head in, getting through to the village like it was just a plain doorway...
> "So... Where in here is she? Should we just look out for her or call out for her? I don't really have any guesses as to where she could be in this village." Megumu scratches her head.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #892 on: September 12, 2023, 04:15:14 AM »
Aya:

> How does Wriggle seem to be handling this?
> "Of course. As long as you don't, like, open it on its way out, you should be just fine."
> If Kosuzu does indeed reach to retrieve the book, be prepared to catch it in the even she drops it on its way out.

---

Ami:

> "Maybe one of us checks the streets from above while the other checks inside windows?"
« Last Edit: September 12, 2023, 04:19:29 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #893 on: September 12, 2023, 05:04:17 AM »
Aya:

> How does Wriggle seem to be handling this?
> "Of course. As long as you don't, like, open it on its way out, you should be just fine."
> If Kosuzu does indeed reach to retrieve the book, be prepared to catch it in the even she drops it on its way out.

---

Ami:

> "Maybe one of us checks the streets from above while the other checks inside windows?"
Aya:

> She seems to be paying no attention. Has she given up on getting your attention?
> "Right, I wouldn't want to damage my own books." Kosuzu nods, reaching in...

Ami:

> "Right. We should be able to notice if she flies off or not while also searching for her. Then who's doing which?"
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #894 on: September 12, 2023, 11:02:24 AM »
Aya:

> "Lean in as far as you need if you can't find it."

---

Ami:

> "I will do whichever you feel is better for me to do, Lady Iizunamaru."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #895 on: September 13, 2023, 03:04:08 AM »
Aya:

> "Lean in as far as you need if you can't find it."

---

Ami:

> "I will do whichever you feel is better for me to do, Lady Iizunamaru."
Aya:

> Kosuzu shifts her arm a bit more, before... pulling it with the book out.
> "I'm sure that would've been easier if you had done it yourself..." Kosuzu sighs, as if that tired her out.

Ami:

> "I don't exactly keep watch of everything you do. You'll know which you'd do better than I would."
> Megumu sighs.
> "But you'll probably argue with me on this. I guess I'll stay up here and keep a lookout."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #896 on: September 13, 2023, 03:12:58 AM »
Aya:

> "Of course, but where's the fun in that? Good luck with your thingy, kiddo."
> Exit the shop.

---

Ami:

> "Alright. I'll do my best to search on the ground. Best of luck to both of us."
> Fly down to the streets and begin exploring, looking for any sign of Miss Aya or anything else interesting.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #897 on: September 13, 2023, 03:50:33 AM »
Aya:

> "Of course, but where's the fun in that? Good luck with your thingy, kiddo."
> Exit the shop.

---

Ami:

> "Alright. I'll do my best to search on the ground. Best of luck to both of us."
> Fly down to the streets and begin exploring, looking for any sign of Miss Aya or anything else interesting.
Aya:

> You depart.

Ami:

> You start do-
> "Hang on, I think I see her already." Megumu interrupts, pointing down to one of the buildings.
> You don't-
> No wait, there she is. Sticks out like a sore thumb, even this far away in the air...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #898 on: September 13, 2023, 06:27:02 AM »
Aya:

> Have a quick look around for anything notable.

Ami:

> "Aha!"
> Swoop down to Miss Aya before she gets away.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #899 on: September 13, 2023, 06:30:47 AM »
Aya:

> Have a quick look around for anything notable.

Ami:

> "Aha!"
> Swoop down to Miss Aya before she gets away.
Aya:

> There doesn't appear to be any-
> You're suddenly interrupted by Ami suddenly crashing into you. Or well, almost crashing into you, with Suzaku.

Ami:

> "nt... Swing me around like a weapon..." Suzaku waves a hand towards you and rubs her eye as you halt to a stop next to Aya.
> Megumu is following down slower.
>_
>_