Author Topic: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5  (Read 136761 times)

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #810 on: August 23, 2023, 11:38:59 AM »
Aya:

> "Oh I didn't mean it had to be like that. Well, if you were interested, I'd be glad to do it. But any form of traveling together would be enjoyable. Some of my various travel companions today have enjoyed being carried in my arms, while others have elected to fly under their own power."

Sekihead:

> What's it like in here, anyway?

---

Ami:

> "If we don't find her ourselves, we can always ask around."
« Last Edit: August 24, 2023, 01:20:32 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #811 on: August 24, 2023, 06:25:09 AM »
Aya:

> "Oh I didn't mean it had to be like that. Well, if you were interested, I'd be glad to do it. But any form of traveling together would be enjoyable. Some of my various travel companions today have enjoyed being carried in my arms, while others have elected to fly under their own power."

Sekihead:

> What's it like in here, anyway?

---

Ami:

> "If we don't find her ourselves, we can always ask around."
Seki:

> You can't see anything in here.

Aya:

> "Don't you have some better means to get out of here?" Okina questions.

Ami:

> "Ugh... Guess we'd better get to it then." Megumu says.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #812 on: August 24, 2023, 10:59:34 AM »
Sekihead:

> Does it feel like we could connect to this tengu's body from here?

Aya:

> "Nothing better to me right now than flying out of here with Boss's friend in my arms. Or somewhere else~"

---

Ami:

> Walk over to the bed and try lifting Suzaku.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #813 on: August 26, 2023, 01:52:28 PM »
Sekihead:

> Does it feel like we could connect to this tengu's body from here?

Aya:

> "Nothing better to me right now than flying out of here with Boss's friend in my arms. Or somewhere else~"

---

Ami:

> Walk over to the bed and try lifting Suzaku.
Seki:

> You don't feel any sort of thing like that. If anything, its harder to feel anything about her from here.

Aya:

> "What's the specifics of that?" Okina questions.

Ami:

> You head over and lift the... sleeping Suzaku up. Did the conversation knock her out?
> Not super heavy or anything.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #814 on: August 26, 2023, 01:55:16 PM »
Aya:

> "You mean the carrying, or the going where that head went? If the latter, you've seen it in action once already; what specifics are beyond that depend on what you want to know."

---

Ami:

> "Yeah, this shouldn't be a problem, Lady Iizunamaru."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #815 on: August 26, 2023, 01:58:31 PM »
Aya:

> "You mean the carrying, or the going where that head went? If the latter, you've seen it in action once already; what specifics are beyond that depend on what you want to know."

---

Ami:

> "Yeah, this shouldn't be a problem, Lady Iizunamaru."
Aya:

> "Whatever, I'll just try it." Okina stands up from her seat.
> "Wonder if this'll be different." Rinnosuke puts a hand on his cheek, as if expecting it not to.

Ami:

> "Alright then."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #816 on: August 26, 2023, 02:01:01 PM »
Aya:

> Stand up as well.
> Face Okina and lean slightly forward, giving her easier access.
> "Arms first or head first, whichever you wish, Lady Matara. Either works."

---

Ami:

> Look back to our hosts and give them a bit of a bow (not too much, we don't want to drop Suzaku).
> "Thank you for your hospitality."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #817 on: August 26, 2023, 02:04:34 PM »
Aya:

> Stand up as well.
> Face Okina and lean slightly forward, giving her easier access.
> "Arms first or head first, whichever you wish, Lady Matara. Either works."

---

Ami:

> Look back to our hosts and give them a bit of a bow (not too much, we don't want to drop Suzaku).
> "Thank you for your hospitality."
Aya:

> Okina reaches in, and pulls herself the rest of the way in.

Ami:

> "You're welcome to return." Satori speaks.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #818 on: August 26, 2023, 02:08:37 PM »
Aya:

> If there's any part of her left over, such as her feet, push them in.
> Then turn to Chimata with a slight grin on our face (and, presumably, a larger chest).
> "And that's all there is to it, Lady Tenkyuu."

---

Ami:

> Look back to Lady Iizunamaru.
> "Where do you think we should look first?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #819 on: August 26, 2023, 02:31:02 PM »
Aya:

> If there's any part of her left over, such as her feet, push them in.
> Then turn to Chimata with a slight grin on our face (and, presumably, a larger chest).
> "And that's all there is to it, Lady Tenkyuu."

---

Ami:

> Look back to Lady Iizunamaru.
> "Where do you think we should look first?"
Aya:
> "Just one moment. Go ahead and step out into the rest of... Suzunaan, was it?" Chimata instructs.

Ami:

> "Hm... maybe the Hakurei Shrine? Isn't that a place that's a bit of a meet up location lately?"
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #820 on: August 26, 2023, 02:41:13 PM »
Aya:

> "Sure thing."
> Give Rinnosuke a wave.
> "Stay safe, Morichika. Though Lady Yakumo will probably protect you if something happens."
> Step back out to where Wriggle was.

---

Ami:

> "That makes sense. Do you wish to lead the way, or shall I?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #821 on: August 26, 2023, 07:51:59 PM »
Aya:

> "Sure thing."
> Give Rinnosuke a wave.
> "Stay safe, Morichika. Though Lady Yakumo will probably protect you if something happens."
> Step back out to where Wriggle was.

---

Ami:

> "That makes sense. Do you wish to lead the way, or shall I?"
Aya:

> Rinnosuke waves.
> You step out, and-
> Hear a small thunk.
> "Right, I assumed as much..." Okina speaks behind you.
> "Guess thats a bust too."

Ami:

> "You can. Unless you don't know where the shrine is."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #822 on: August 26, 2023, 08:47:55 PM »
Aya:

> Do we know where the Hieda residence is?
> Look behind us, to assess what's going on.
> If we see Okina sticking out of our back, reach behind us and gently grab her chest, and say: "Actually, I believe this is, Lady Matara."
---

Ami:

> Do we know how to get there from our current location?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2023, 09:48:50 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #823 on: August 27, 2023, 03:05:57 PM »
Aya:

> Do we know where the Hieda residence is?
> Look behind us, to assess what's going on.
> If we see Okina sticking out of our back, reach behind us and gently grab her chest, and say: "Actually, I believe this is, Lady Matara."
---

Ami:

> Do we know how to get there from our current location?
Aya:

> Of course.
> Okina is sitting on the floor behind you. Not partially in you either.
> "So, she's stuck in this place." Chimata comments, gesturing with her hand.
> "Since that flash earlier. Don't want the others to just come over to laugh at this situations."

Ami:

> You... you think you saw it on the way here, yeah.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #824 on: August 27, 2023, 03:07:30 PM »
Aya:

> Blink.
> "Oh. Huh. That's a problem. Want me to contact Lady Yakumo to se if she can help? She's had her own fair share of troubles today."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #825 on: August 27, 2023, 03:12:22 PM »
Aya:

> Blink.
> "Oh. Huh. That's a problem. Want me to contact Lady Yakumo to se if she can help? She's had her own fair share of troubles today."
Aya:

> "I'd rather you didn't."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #826 on: August 27, 2023, 03:15:32 PM »
Aya:

> "Alright. Unfortunately I don't really have any other help I think I could offer you. Do your kids know?"

---

Ami:

> "I...think I remember where it is."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #827 on: August 27, 2023, 03:29:55 PM »
Aya:

> "Alright. Unfortunately I don't really have any other help I think I could offer you. Do your kids know?"

---

Ami:

> "I...think I remember where it is."
Aya:

> "Kids? Oh those two, probably not."

Ami:

> "Then let's go."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #828 on: August 27, 2023, 03:31:18 PM »
Aya:

> "Unfortunate. Well, let me know if-wait."
> "...I promise this is not nearly as completely ludicrous as it is going to sound, Lady Matara...but what if I swallowed you instead?"

---

Ami:

> Turn to our hosts again.
> "Be well, and thank you again."
> Exit the building the way we came.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2023, 02:26:34 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #829 on: August 28, 2023, 08:30:23 AM »
Aya:

> "Unfortunate. Well, let me know if-wait."
> "...I promise this is not nearly as completely ludicrous as it is going to sound, Lady Matara...but what if I swallowed you instead?"

---

Ami:

> Turn to our hosts again.
> "Be well, and thank you again."
> Exit the building the way we came.
Aya:

> "I'm sure it would not make any difference. This wasn't the first attempt."

> Koishi waves as you depart, Megumu following being.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #830 on: August 28, 2023, 11:18:29 AM »
Aya:

> "I see...I'm afraid I don't have any other ideas, then. Still, if you can, let me know if you think of any way I might be able to help."
> Look to Chimata.
> "In that case, Lady Chimata, do you wish to remain here, or would you like to travel with me, in whichever manner you prefer?"

---

Ami:

> Set out in what we think is the correct direction.
> "So, Lady Iizunamaru...I assume you are not willing to attempt to force yourself into my mouth."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #831 on: September 02, 2023, 10:43:14 AM »
Aya:

> "I see...I'm afraid I don't have any other ideas, then. Still, if you can, let me know if you think of any way I might be able to help."
> Look to Chimata.
> "In that case, Lady Chimata, do you wish to remain here, or would you like to travel with me, in whichever manner you prefer?"

---

Ami:

> Set out in what we think is the correct direction.
> "So, Lady Iizunamaru...I assume you are not willing to attempt to force yourself into my mouth."
Aya:

> "I'll be staying here. Do feel free to come by sometime. Maybe I'll have something else that's less valuable to trade for you."

Ami:

> "Hey, I know things don't always go your way, and sometimes it feels like it never does, but you shouldn't start hurting yourself or others because of that. We don't have to rush to find Aya, we could walk if you want to." Megumu offers.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #832 on: September 02, 2023, 10:59:39 AM »
Aya:

> Is the portal built into a wall of the building, is it standing free with some sort of physical frame, or is it completely free-floating in space?

---

Ami:

> "That's not why I was asking, Lady Iizunamaru. I'm asking about whether you'd be willing to or not, for what you're comfortable with."
« Last Edit: September 02, 2023, 01:04:36 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #833 on: September 06, 2023, 10:06:07 PM »
Aya:

> Is the portal built into a wall of the building, is it standing free with some sort of physical frame, or is it completely free-floating in space?

---

Ami:

> "That's not why I was asking, Lady Iizunamaru. I'm asking about whether you'd be willing to or not, for what you're comfortable with."
Aya:

> It's near a back wall, but it appears to be a sort of doorway standing on its own, frame and all. The only part "connected" to something is the bottom with Suzunaan's floor, though even then, it's not really connected so much as there being one small step leading up to the door, floating barely off the ground. You wouldn't even need it to step inside.

Ami:

> "Oh. Given you were knocked out when she brought you here, I thought it was something else... No, I don't think I will do that... If she's not busy, feel free to ask Aya when we see her, I guess."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #834 on: September 06, 2023, 10:09:32 PM »
Aya:

> "I'll certainly keep you in mind. Although...shot in the dark, but would you mind if you stayed 'here'-"
> Gesture to the interior of the door dimension area.
> "-and I simply brought the whole space along with me?"

---

Ami:

> "No, that's fine. Your answer was all I needed."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #835 on: September 06, 2023, 10:20:59 PM »
Aya:

> "I'll certainly keep you in mind. Although...shot in the dark, but would you mind if you stayed 'here'-"
> Gesture to the interior of the door dimension area.
> "-and I simply brought the whole space along with me?"

---

Ami:

> "No, that's fine. Your answer was all I needed."
Aya:

> "... Whatever way you have for that is probably not a good idea to try..." Okina responds.
> "But it would be good if you could still move about while stuck in here, right?"

Ami:

> "Feel like Aya would decline you too?"
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #836 on: September 06, 2023, 10:22:49 PM »
Aya:

> "That's what I was thinking, yeah."
> While speaking, walk around the portal, checking it out from all sides to see if anything of interest catches our eye, before returning to the opening.

---

Ami:

> Shake our head.
> "No. If anything, I think she'd gladly do it. I was simply looking for closure."
> Sigh.
> "With your declining, I'm done asking about it. I'm not going to pursue it anymore unless someone volunteers themselves. Nothing has worked so far, and all I have to show for it are getting knocked out cold and sacrificing what little respect other people had for me. Not to mention Suzaku is now out of sorts because she tried to indulge me."
« Last Edit: September 06, 2023, 10:35:12 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #837 on: September 06, 2023, 10:48:58 PM »
Aya:

> "That's what I was thinking, yeah."
> While speaking, walk around the portal, checking it out from all sides to see if anything of interest catches our eye, before returning to the opening.

---

Ami:

> Shake our head.
> "No. If anything, I think she'd gladly do it. I was simply looking for closure."
> Sigh.
> "With your declining, I'm done asking about it. I'm not going to pursue it anymore unless someone volunteers themselves. Nothing has worked so far, and all I have to show for it is getting knocked out and losing what little respect other people had for me. Not to mention Suzaku is now out of sorts because she tried to indulge me."
Aya:

> The opposite end from the opening is distorted, but appears to be similar to the frame. Otherwise, nothing is of note.
> "It's just a backdoor that leads to this land. I'm sure it'll be fine." Chimata assures.

Ami:

> "You shouldn't blame yourself for Suzaku's state. This whole issue with Gensokyo is making a lot of things weird, after all."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #838 on: September 06, 2023, 10:52:48 PM »
Aya:

> "What say you, Lady Matara?"

---

Ami:

> Frown.
> "She was fine before I asked her to do that for me, though. And even if it wasn't my fault, all that other stuff still applies. So if you don't want to do it, I don't want to do it."
« Last Edit: September 07, 2023, 07:01:31 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #839 on: September 08, 2023, 07:38:45 AM »
Aya:

> "What say you, Lady Matara?"

---

Ami:

> Frown.
> "She was fine before I asked her to do that for me, though. And even if it wasn't my fault, all that other stuff still applies. So if you don't want to do it, I don't want to do it."
Aya:

> "Aren't you the fastest in Gensokyo? Why would you need to have a quicker access to here when you're probably seconds away anywhere else. Not to mention there's nothing here that you even need, I'm sure." Okina argues.
> "Perhaps it's just for fun." Chimata chimes.

Ami:

> "Well, how "fine" was she really? I don't really remember paying too much attention to each and every tengu, but I at least don't think all of this today is out of left field..."
> "I'm pretty sure I can't. Besides, we're gonna split now that I found you." You hear a voice ahead in the tunnel you're taking.
> "Really? You don't think it'd be useful having a god helping you like this?"
> "I'm sure she has her own things to do."
>_