Author Topic: Rumia Quest - Another  (Read 69492 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #720 on: September 19, 2021, 05:00:22 AM »
Shadow Realm:
>Check on our "Realm Guests"

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #721 on: September 19, 2021, 06:22:45 AM »
Shadow Realm:
>Check on our "Realm Guests"
> The fish seem fine, while the critters... You're no expert on them. You have no idea if they're better or worse than outside.
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #722 on: September 22, 2021, 08:10:05 AM »
Prime:
>Look around.

Shadow Realm:
>Do they appear to be feeding on the leaf litter at least?

Contingency:
>Status

Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #723 on: September 22, 2021, 08:23:22 AM »
Shadow Probe:
>Watch the spellcard and look for weaknesses

Shadow Realm:
>"Were you born with me or were you turned into my shadow?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #724 on: September 22, 2021, 08:41:43 AM »
Shadow Realm:
>"Were you born with me or were you turned into my shadow?"
>Try to remember ourselves first, only ask this if we cannot do so.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #725 on: September 22, 2021, 09:49:51 AM »
Prime:
>Look around.

Shadow Realm:
>Do they appear to be feeding on the leaf litter at least?

Contingency:
>Status
Shadow Probe:
>Watch the spellcard and look for weaknesses

Shadow Realm:
>"Were you born with me or were you turned into my shadow?"
>Try to remember ourselves first, only ask this if we cannot do so.
> Your scenery hasn't changed. The "Beds" you made are still here. No one new has arrived, and nothing new has turned up that wasn't here when you got here.

> Yes.

> You are still in the ground.

> The drum girl appears to be... dropping drums towards the vampire... they nearly cover the entirety of the vampire's firing angles, possibly acting as barriers.

> You're pretty sure your shadow was with you since the start.
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #726 on: September 23, 2021, 01:05:47 PM »
...

> The big object seems like its planned to land on the fight... Thus, you consider warning the group...

...


// Are we agreeing "this particular elicits" The Charity of at least a convincing warning , if not more to intervene (  :fullpower: Sapient ideas always very welcome ) in discovering its true nature , affiliation or unaffilation , purpose and of course "cooperate in safely (and neutrally ) fending off any and all low blows //

> It is still heading right into the fight while others all the others are unaware...?

> Your scenery hasn't changed. The "Beds" you made are still here. No one new has arrived, and nothing new has turned up that wasn't here when you got here.

> Yes.

> You are still in the ground.

> The drum girl appears to be... dropping drums towards the vampire... they nearly cover the entirety of the vampire's firing angles, possibly acting as barriers.

> You're pretty sure your shadow was with you since the start.
>_

// Ditto as above //

> From which angle and altitude the" Very Large Object" is coming down ? Are we able to find an area fit to draw at least most of duelists the away and clearly point at the "Very Big ominous Silhouette incoming"?
1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,CHRISTMAS NATIVITY+HOLY MASZ,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #727 on: September 24, 2021, 04:27:57 AM »
// Are we agreeing "this particular elicits" The Charity of at least a convincing warning , if not more to intervene (  :fullpower: Sapient ideas always very welcome ) in discovering its true nature , affiliation or unaffilation , purpose and of course "cooperate in safely (and neutrally ) fending off any and all low blows //

> It is still heading right into the fight while others all the others are unaware...?

// Ditto as above //

> From which angle and altitude the" Very Large Object" is coming down ? Are we able to find an area fit to draw at least most of duelists the away and clearly point at the "Very Big ominous Silhouette incoming"?
> It is still-
> Ah. It's slowed to a stop - hovering up there. Though you still can't quite tell what it is this far away...

> You're not sure if it's too large to get out of range from, or if it is smaller. At least, it's stopped now...

> "I was kinda hoping you'd have some ideas." The gate guard responds to the maid. "I suppose we just do our best to not disappoint the mistress."
> "I don't get why you guys are behind a fairy. People like you could've been helping stop this whole thing." The red pianist speaks.
> "We'll be fine without your help, you two. We coordinate better when it's us three. Though your music isn't too bad, either." The violinist speaks, as the trio all appear to go into a spell card trance.
> The one in black begins the pattern, while the other two seem to refrain from firing yet...

> The vampire seems to be doing alright against the drummer, though she isn't landing any hits at this rate either.
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #728 on: September 24, 2021, 04:30:09 AM »
//X has a vested interest in at least some of the mansion inhabitants so I don't think we should interfere.

Prime:
>Does Clownpiece appear to be sleeping well?
>Where are we, roughly?

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #729 on: September 24, 2021, 04:33:24 AM »
//X has a vested interest in at least some of the mansion inhabitants so I don't think we should interfere.

Prime:
>Does Clownpiece appear to be sleeping well?
>Where are we, roughly?
> Yes.
> You're far enough away from the lake area that you don't think the previously falling object poses a threat to your group - nor should anyone from the fight notice any of you. The shadow you sent to view things closer is near the lake itself.
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #730 on: September 25, 2021, 05:52:12 PM »
>If no player objects
->Go to sleep

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #731 on: September 25, 2021, 06:18:24 PM »
>Do not sleep.

//We're still spread out with no guarantee the rest of our bodies/tendrils won't  fall asleep with the main one. Nor do we have any guarantee that our darkness constructs and tendrils won't vanish when their source body sleeps. If either case is true then the setup we have re: the fairies of light would be pointless and I have a vested interest in making contact with them when they wake up. Sleeping would also risk missing this window of opportunity as well due to the possibility of sleeping past it. Especially with how long Rumia's been up already.

Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #732 on: September 25, 2021, 07:10:51 PM »
// So do we want to wait until sunrise?

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #733 on: September 25, 2021, 10:23:17 PM »
>If no player objects
->Go to sleep
>Do not sleep.

//We're still spread out with no guarantee the rest of our bodies/tendrils won't  fall asleep with the main one. Nor do we have any guarantee that our darkness constructs and tendrils won't vanish when their source body sleeps. If either case is true then the setup we have re: the fairies of light would be pointless and I have a vested interest in making contact with them when they wake up. Sleeping would also risk missing this window of opportunity as well due to the possibility of sleeping past it. Especially with how long Rumia's been up already.
> You decide not to sleep. You have an important task, after all.
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #734 on: September 25, 2021, 10:42:14 PM »
// So do we want to wait until sunrise?

// Likely that we wait like that , at least until we found a way that immediately alert and wake us up when a development is detected in the vicinity //

> It is still-
> Ah. It's slowed to a stop - hovering up there. Though you still can't quite tell what it is this far away...

> You're not sure if it's too large to get out of range from, or if it is smaller. At least, it's stopped now...

> "I was kinda hoping you'd have some ideas." The gate guard responds to the maid. "I suppose we just do our best to not disappoint the mistress."
> "I don't get why you guys are behind a fairy. People like you could've been helping stop this whole thing." The red pianist speaks.
> "We'll be fine without your help, you two. We coordinate better when it's us three. Though your music isn't too bad, either." The violinist speaks, as the trio all appear to go into a spell card trance.
> The one in black begins the pattern, while the other two seem to refrain from firing yet...

> The vampire seems to be doing alright against the drummer, though she isn't landing any hits at this rate either.
>_

Shadow Probe
> Are we able to " assemble from the shadows " some kind of "shadow telescope or binoculars which is able to focus and refract some of the light in the vicinity in a manner that amplifies vision " in order to and  use it to better see the now stopped Giant Silhouette ?

> If we are unable,can we " build from the shadows "  a " raising shadow tunnel hidden among the rising shadows " in such a manner and direction in order to  try and use it  to get us closer and closer while as unnoticed as possible to the now stopped Giant Silhouette ?

> That mention of "I don't get why you guys are behind a fairy..."...are we able to recognize who is that " Best-Performing Fairy " fighting alongside the Mansion Group and who is not a Fairy Maid ?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 10:53:29 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,CHRISTMAS NATIVITY+HOLY MASZ,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #735 on: September 25, 2021, 11:57:09 PM »
// Likely that we wait like that , at least until we found a way that immediately alert and wake us up when a development is detected in the vicinity //

Shadow Probe
> Are we able to " assemble from the shadows " some kind of "shadow telescope or binoculars which is able to focus and refract some of the light in the vicinity in a manner that amplifies vision " in order to and  use it to better see the now stopped Giant Silhouette ?

> If we are unable,can we " build from the shadows "  a " raising shadow tunnel hidden among the rising shadows " in such a manner and direction in order to  try and use it  to get us closer and closer while as unnoticed as possible to the now stopped Giant Silhouette ?

> That mention of "I don't get why you guys are behind a fairy..."...are we able to recognize who is that " Best-Performing Fairy " fighting alongside the Mansion Group and who is not a Fairy Maid ?
> You do not know how to assemble such a thing.
> You don't believe you could create such a construct and keep it hidden from the combatants here.

> You don't notice any fairies doing particularly well around here... Maybe they're hiding? Or don't even look like a fairy?
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #736 on: September 26, 2021, 12:01:07 AM »
Contingency:
>Head towards the light in the underground cavern, but stay out of sight of anything sentient

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #737 on: September 26, 2021, 07:58:24 AM »
Contingency:
>Head towards the light in the underground cavern, but stay out of sight of anything sentient
> You have your tendril continue through the cavern, now starting to explore it rather than simply diving deeper down...

> "Sorry I'm late." You hear another person, as a similar figure to the vampire's rushes to her side, though with much weirder wings. "Where's Patchouli?"
> "Not here. Probably asleep or dealing with her own issues, if I had to guess." The vampire replies, forming a spear above her, before launching it at the drummer.
> The projectile pierces through the drums in the way, though the target grazes it just barely.
> Only for it to explode behind her and break the spell card.
> "You should go help Meiling and Sakuya." The vampire speaks. "I have this."
> "You clearly missed though! I had to help out." The weird winged one chimes. "I live at our mansion too, so I'll also help against them."
> "They seem to just be tools and ghosts. It won't be that bad if you end up breaking them."
> "...More disrespectful creatures." The drummer starts to prepare another spell card, this time forming two drums that immediately begin shooting danmaku and lasers from both ends, while also beginning to rotate.

> The red and white of the trio of musicians are supporting the violinist's attacks, which seems like it might be too much for the gatekeeper.
> The maid, meanwhile, appears to have beaten one of the other duo, but faced a loss against the other.
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #738 on: September 26, 2021, 08:19:59 AM »
>Would it be considered rude to interrupt the gatekeepers duel?

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #739 on: September 26, 2021, 08:44:59 AM »
>Would it be considered rude to interrupt the gatekeepers duel?
> You don't know why they're fighting in the first place. But that maid joined in before focusing on the others, so maybe it wouldn't be rude?
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #740 on: September 26, 2021, 08:52:24 AM »
>Try feeling for X's darkness

>Use our ability to control darkness to write in front of Meiling, "WOULD YOU LIKE SOME HELP?  SAY ALOUD YES OR NO"

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #741 on: September 26, 2021, 05:47:16 PM »
>Use our ability to control darkness to write in front of Meiling, "WOULD YOU LIKE SOME HELP?  SAY ALOUD YES OR NO"
>Do not do this.
//I see no reason to get involved beyond observing.

Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #742 on: September 26, 2021, 06:49:10 PM »
//It seems like a plot hook
//Or does Neo not dangle hooks for players to follow?

//I was planning to harass by having the darkness take the shape of a pack of wolves and occasionally give them our darkness to shoot danmaku

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #743 on: September 26, 2021, 08:08:49 PM »
//X has a vested interest in the mansion and Meiling already refused alliance. Wouldn't want to step on X's toes nor dishonor previous  agreements.

Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #744 on: September 26, 2021, 08:46:38 PM »
//OK

>Wait until Clownpiece wakes or the fairies of light interact with us or come out of their home
->Stop waiting if something interacts with us

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #745 on: September 27, 2021, 05:12:02 PM »
> You have your tendril continue through the cavern, now starting to explore it rather than simply diving deeper down...

> "Sorry I'm late." You hear another person, as a similar figure to the vampire's rushes to her side, though with much weirder wings. "Where's Patchouli?"
> "Not here. Probably asleep or dealing with her own issues, if I had to guess." The vampire replies, forming a spear above her, before launching it at the drummer.
> The projectile pierces through the drums in the way, though the target grazes it just barely.
> Only for it to explode behind her and break the spell card.
> "You should go help Meiling and Sakuya." The vampire speaks. "I have this."
> "You clearly missed though! I had to help out." The weird winged one chimes. "I live at our mansion too, so I'll also help against them."
> "They seem to just be tools and ghosts. It won't be that bad if you end up breaking them."
> "...More disrespectful creatures." The drummer starts to prepare another spell card, this time forming two drums that immediately begin shooting danmaku and lasers from both ends, while also beginning to rotate.

> The red and white of the trio of musicians are supporting the violinist's attacks, which seems like it might be too much for the gatekeeper.
> The maid, meanwhile, appears to have beaten one of the other duo, but faced a loss against the other.
>_

//It seems like a plot hook
//Or does Neo not dangle hooks for players to follow?

//I was planning to harass by having the darkness take the shape of a pack of wolves and occasionally give them our darkness to shoot danmaku
//X has a vested interest in the mansion and Meiling already refused alliance. Wouldn't want to step on X's toes nor dishonor previous  agreements.

//OK

>Wait until Clownpiece wakes or the fairies of light interact with us or come out of their home
->Stop waiting if something interacts with us



> Make a good point of remembering  that on 1 hand Patchouli had been importantly helped out with "invested " interest during her and the Mansion's earlier struggles ,according to by relayed reports by Rumia X . On another hand her absence in this 2- side Tag-Team Groups Dueling  . On the final other hand the  the Fairly Vague + Unworried Question  ( by the ""Remilia-Related & WeirdWings 2nd Vampire" )"Where's Patchouli?" and the Fairly Vague + Unworried Answer ( by "Remilia the 1st Vampire )"Not here. Probably asleep or dealing with her own issues, if I had to guess."...

> Look over how the 2 defeated ones are supporting themselves without glossing over any Fairy Maids defeated or close to ; the Head-maid Sakuya ,especially her who is more well-disposed and in the known with us and without an immediate pair-up, and the Paired-Up  Instrument Girl are faring ... .

> Rather recently We were already //( Philosopher 's commands )// looking  out for particulars or particularities sorrounding Rumia X's Darkness   : are there no theme s or patterns of  Darkness  by Rumia X' or , potentially ,  by her "Darkness Fairy Pupil-Protegè" or ,even, another Youkai-Like  Unnatural  Darkness ?

> Concentrate in   "  locating & assessing Clearer Angles & Take-off Spaces alongside the Outer Line Dueling Encirclement" , at the same time detracting the just needed from "observing & overseeing the Scarlet Mansion The Big Teams Danmaku Duels " ,   for truly considering  a discreet & closely precise inspect about  " Giant Floating Building or Building-Linked  Silhouette "  ... since it has to be a Building or Building-linked...

> ... all the while in this or eventual similar search & research  :  no notice or traces or leftover traces of (other) Observers , Spectators , Curious Ones around in the ,as overviewable, Greater Misty Lake Area ?












« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 01:20:05 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,CHRISTMAS NATIVITY+HOLY MASZ,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #746 on: September 28, 2021, 02:49:36 PM »
>Try feeling for X's darkness

>Use our ability to control darkness to write in front of Meiling, "WOULD YOU LIKE SOME HELP?  SAY ALOUD YES OR NO"
>Do not do this.
//I see no reason to get involved beyond observing.



> Make a good point of remembering  that on 1 hand Patchouli had been importantly helped out with "invested " interest during her and the Mansion's earlier struggles ,according to by relayed reports by Rumia X . On another hand her absence in this 2- side Tag-Team Groups Dueling  . On the final other hand the  the Fairly Vague + Unworried Question  ( by the ""Remilia-Related & WeirdWings 2nd Vampire" )"Where's Patchouli?" and the Fairly Vague + Unworried Answer ( by "Remilia the 1st Vampire )"Not here. Probably asleep or dealing with her own issues, if I had to guess."...

> Look over how the 2 defeated ones are supporting themselves without glossing over any Fairy Maids defeated or close to ; the Head-maid Sakuya ,especially her who is more well-disposed and in the known with us and without an immediate pair-up, and the Paired-Up  Instrument Girl are faring ... .

> Rather recently We were already //( Philosopher 's commands )// looking  out for particulars or particularities sorrounding Rumia X's Darkness   : are there no theme s or patterns of  Darkness  by Rumia X' or , potentially ,  by her "Darkness Fairy Pupil-Protegè" or ,even, another Youkai-Like  Unnatural  Darkness ?

> Concentrate in   "  locating & assessing Clearer Angles & Take-off Spaces alongside the Outer Line Dueling Encirclement" , at the same time detracting the just needed from "observing & overseeing the Scarlet Mansion The Big Teams Danmaku Duels " ,   for truly considering  a discreet & closely precise inspect about  " Giant Floating Building or Building-Linked  Silhouette "  ... since it has to be a Building or Building-linked...

> ... all the while in this or eventual similar search & research  :  no notice or traces or leftover traces of (other) Observers , Spectators , Curious Ones around in the ,as overviewable, Greater Misty Lake Area ?













> You try, and feel a bit of familiar darkness nearby for a moment, before you cant tell anymore.

> The musical duo and the maid are catching their breaths.
> "We had more fight in us than last time, didn't we? Wish we had the chance for a fairer fight." One of the two speaks.
> "Im used to working at night. There's nothing to blame but my lack of growth for falling now." The maid replies.
> "Are you sure? You seem more tired than a battle would do to someone."

> Something appears to be on the side of the object. Or perhaps its someone, as before they can leave it fully, they stop, and return to it.

> There doesn't appear to be any other observers at the lake apart from the two dueling groups. Though there are a few of the fairies from the forest you saw fighting the lake ones before starting to be visible near the lake area. There might be more behind them, but you're too far to notice.
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #747 on: October 02, 2021, 06:36:29 PM »
> You try, and feel a bit of familiar darkness nearby for a moment, before you cant tell anymore.

> The musical duo and the maid are catching their breaths.
> "We had more fight in us than last time, didn't we? Wish we had the chance for a fairer fight." One of the two speaks.
> "Im used to working at night. There's nothing to blame but my lack of growth for falling now." The maid replies.
> "Are you sure? You seem more tired than a battle would do to someone."

> Something appears to be on the side of the object. Or perhaps its someone, as before they can leave it fully, they stop, and return to it.

> There doesn't appear to be any other observers at the lake apart from the two dueling groups. Though there are a few of the fairies from the forest you saw fighting the lake ones before starting to be visible near the lake area. There might be more behind them, but you're too far to notice.
>_

// Perphaps, if.more Fairies (mostly and likes those are of the group together with the"Mysterious Purple Woman who had passer and battled before through Misty Lake before alongside and against Fairies ")are gathering, soon we shall have to move our focus on the Forested Border Area of the Lake and the Tree Lines behind of it...  //

> Have we found a "reserved" angle or space that permit us to have a closer look to the object and the "someone" moving?

> If so begin a closer look-over and identification, and note their silhouette, behaviour and movements even if we are unable to get  closer.

> Keep observing the Duels and the Approaching. Fairies.
1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,CHRISTMAS NATIVITY+HOLY MASZ,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #748 on: October 03, 2021, 08:02:21 AM »
>Bran

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #749 on: October 03, 2021, 08:40:43 AM »
>Branneg