Author Topic: Rumia Quest - Another  (Read 47786 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #690 on: September 02, 2021, 10:05:05 AM »
Prime:
>"It looks like we avoided some trouble."

Contingency:
>Try to control the non magical darkness
->Try to cast our senses through the regular darkness


Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #691 on: September 02, 2021, 11:11:00 AM »
Contingency:
>Have our tendril try probing the barrier again now that we're at this depth.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #692 on: September 04, 2021, 06:16:22 AM »
Prime:
>"It looks like we avoided some trouble."

Contingency:
>Try to control the non magical darkness
->Try to cast our senses through the regular darkness
Contingency:
>Have our tendril try probing the barrier again now that we're at this depth.
> "Well, some more, given we got into some earlier..." Junko responds.

> You can control the non magical darkness, and even move through it. But you cant seem to get past the barrier this way...
> You try again with the barrier this far down, yet it goes the same as usual...
> "I think we're doing something wrong. But i cant quite put a finger on what." Your shadow speaks. "Im sure we can pass through it still, at least. Though if im wrong about that, maybe im not even a shadow of my old self."
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #693 on: September 04, 2021, 06:14:40 PM »
Prime:
>"That's true.  Speaking of that, the musicians mentioned their abilities improved by making pacts with fairies.  I don't know if it has affected me like that.  Have either of you notice any improvements?"

Shadow Realm:
>"Ha, that would make us a better matched fit.  This bumbling around has given a possible boon."

>Wave our hand at the diarama and have it form the cavern we've found

>"It seems like a good place for a home.  Saturated in our element, hard to get to, and few landmarks."

>Scowl at the aquarium
->"After Red's performance a place where meticulous work can be stored would be useful."

>Put our knuckle to our mouth
->"That light down there is worrisome, but I don't plan to stick my nose where it can be bitten again, at least today."

Contingency:
>Make a door with the natural shadow on the other side of the barrier
>Make a door on our side of the barrier and link the two
->Step through the door on our side of the barrier

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #694 on: September 04, 2021, 06:31:30 PM »
Prime:
>"That's true.  Speaking of that, the musicians mentioned their abilities improved by making pacts with fairies.  I don't know if it has affected me like that.  Have either of you notice any improvements?"

Shadow Realm:
>"Ha, that would make us a better matched fit.  This bumbling around has given a possible boon."

>Wave our hand at the diarama and have it form the cavern we've found

>"It seems like a good place for a home.  Saturated in our element, hard to get to, and few landmarks."

>Scowl at the aquarium
->"After Red's performance a place where meticulous work can be stored would be useful."

>Put our knuckle to our mouth
->"That light down there is worrisome, but I don't plan to stick my nose where it can be bitten again, at least today."

Contingency:
>Make a door with the natural shadow on the other side of the barrier
>Make a door on our side of the barrier and link the two
->Step through the door on our side of the barrier
> "Did they now? I didn't see them with any fairies helping them..." Junko questions.
> "None of those fairies looked like they were helping them. Even the ones you took in didn't seem too helpful." Hecatia adds.

> You muse about your shadow realm and add more details to your display. You might need to see the rest of the cavern before you can properly display how large it is, but it shouldn't be too large to display for now.

> You mess with the darkness on both sides of the barrier and try to go through.
> As before, you never make it through to the other side.
> "Ahh. I remember now! Surely X Rumia realized this as well." Shadow speaks. "You don't pass the barrier by trying to get through an explicit location. Common sense would ask for you to get to the edges of this world and try to move into the next that way, but this is Gensokyo, after all. Anywhere can work. Focusing your efforts on an edge likely gets you less results. You'd be better off doing it anywhere, Hakurei Shrine, the mountain, underground, above ground, skies... But how to get out... Well, we can already tell how the darkness outside of the barrier is? If so, maybe just trying to get from 'this darkness to that darkness' would work more than 'trying to pass the barrier'?"
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #695 on: September 05, 2021, 08:01:56 AM »
Prime:
>Try forming our body in the other darkness

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #696 on: September 07, 2021, 06:50:39 PM »
Prime:
>Try forming our body in the other darkness
> You try to just form yourself in the other darkness, yet such attempt still doesn't quite work...
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #697 on: September 09, 2021, 05:45:49 AM »
Prime:
>"That's true.  Speaking of that, the musicians mentioned their abilities improved by making pacts with fairies.  I don't know if it has affected me like that.  Have either of you notice any improvements?"
> "Did they now? I didn't see them with any fairies helping them..." Junko questions.
> "None of those fairies looked like they were helping them. Even the ones you took in didn't seem too helpful." Hecatia adds.

> You muse about your shadow realm and add more details to your display. You might need to see the rest of the cavern before you can properly display how large it is, but it shouldn't be too large to display for now.

> You mess with the darkness on both sides of the barrier and try to go through.
> As before, you never make it through to the other side.
> "Ahh. I remember now! Surely X Rumia realized this as well." Shadow speaks. "You don't pass the barrier by trying to get through an explicit location. Common sense would ask for you to get to the edges of this world and try to move into the next that way, but this is Gensokyo, after all. Anywhere can work. Focusing your efforts on an edge likely gets you less results. You'd be better off doing it anywhere, Hakurei Shrine, the mountain, underground, above ground, skies... But how to get out... Well, we can already tell how the darkness outside of the barrier is? If so, maybe just trying to get from 'this darkness to that darkness' would work more than 'trying to pass the barrier'?"
>_
...


> Did the Poltergeists Musicians mention that or were they referring to others?

> If it is the 1st instance, answer to Junko and Hecatia they were not helped by fairies but rather have made some sort of pact which through the fairies strengthen them .

> If it is the 2nd one , clarify you were half-mistaken as they were referring to others with whom the fairies made some sort-of pact with them,or rather through them,to be strengthened.

> ...in any instance , point out if any of us is feeling added power or other beneficial improvement since agreeing to help Clownpiece ... but also clarify none of us  have made any sort-of pacts through her,which is still is all unbeknownst to here ,and in addition i,f there are any boosts for us , they are likely to come forth while under greater effort,

> Your darkness is usually magically. You probably have a whole realm full of it, after all.

> You continue down, away from the barrier.
> And reach the bottom of this open underground area.

> You've already gotten away from the lake. There's some trees nearby, as you are near the forest the other fairy group split off to. There appears to be some commotion going on at the lake area you left further behind.
>_

> Redirect , but send a new 1 instead if this 1 has to be used for active exploration or other direct activities , " the shadow probe discoverer of this open underground area fairly close to the Great Barrier " to prudently watch out over " the commotion brewing at the Misty Lake " .

« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 06:18:07 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,CHRISTMAS NATIVITY+HOLY MASZ,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #698 on: September 09, 2021, 05:55:03 AM »
Contingency:
>Close our eyes and try to get to the shadow that we are manipulating beyond the barrier
->Open our eyes and check if that worked

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #699 on: September 09, 2021, 06:12:32 AM »
Prime:
>Status report.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #700 on: September 11, 2021, 05:32:11 AM »
...



> Did the Poltergeists Musicians mention that or were they referring to others?

> If it is the 1st instance, answer to Junko and Hecatia they were not helped by fairies but rather have made some sort of pact which through the fairies strengthen them .

> If it is the 2nd one , clarify you were half-mistaken as they were referring knowing to others with whom the fairies made some sort-of pact with them,or rather through them,to be strengthened.

> ...in any instance , point out if any of us is feeling added power or other beneficial improvement since agreeing to help Clownpiece ... but also clarify none of us  have made any sort-of pacts through her,which is still is all unbeknownst to here ,and in addition i,f there are any boosts for us , they are likely to come forth while under greater effort,

> Redirect , but send a new 1 instead if this 1 has to be used for active exploration or other direct activities , " the shadow probe discoverer of this open underground area fairly close to the Great Barrier " to prudently watch out over " the commotion brewing at the Misty Lake " .
Contingency:
>Close our eyes and try to get to the shadow that we are manipulating beyond the barrier
->Open our eyes and check if that worked
Prime:
>Status report.
> You don't think the musicians actually mentioned being with any fairies. None seemed to be aiding them, at least.
> "Those fairies at the mountain were harder to keep up with before we settled with joining Clownpiece." Your shadow mentions.
> You're not sure if you felt weaker before this, though.

> You're far enough from the lake that the action there doesn't seem like it'll become a bother. You, or at least your group, can probably sleep fine. Clownpiece has fallen asleep again, at least.
> You send a bit of darkness over towards the lake's area to observe what's going on more closely.
> The musicians from before appear to be fighting another group. Meiling appears to be joining in against the musicians as well. There's a lot more going on than just this, as well...

> You close your eyes and try to get to the shadow you were feeling on the other side of the barrier.
> And open them. But such doesn't seem to do anything. You still feel more like you're on this side, in Gensokyo.
> "Maybe we should focus on this later. We don't want to split our attention too much and make a mistake or anything." Shadow advises. "Well, if we upset Yukari by doing something to the barrier, we'll be fine. It's not like she warns us against that."
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #701 on: September 11, 2021, 05:41:10 AM »
Prime:
>What do Hecatia and Junko appear to be doing?

Contingency:
>(If you really think so then sure, but it is important that I either remember or relearn how to pass it sooner than later.)
>Have our surface body seek out bugs like crickets to send to the shadow realm, presumably all of the same species. Send some leaf litter/plant matter as well to feed them.

Shadow Realm:
>Make a new container to receive the bugs and bug food that Contingency brings. Might as well start a bug breeding project so we can feed the fish.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #702 on: September 11, 2021, 05:57:32 AM »
Prime:
>What do Hecatia and Junko appear to be doing?

Contingency:
>(If you really think so then sure, but it is important that I either remember or relearn how to pass it sooner than later.)
>Have our surface body seek out bugs like crickets to send to the shadow realm, presumably all of the same species. Send some leaf litter/plant matter as well to feed them.

Shadow Realm:
>Make a new container to receive the bugs and bug food that Contingency brings. Might as well start a bug breeding project so we can feed the fish.
> Following along.

> "We have time. No need to rush and do everything at once. That'll just make everything we do inefficient compared to focusing on things one by one." Shadow speaks. "Running around, talking to people and such is fine with multiple bodies. But I think something important like this should be done carefully."
> You start to gather up smaller creatures into your shadow realm, preparing a container for them as well.
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #703 on: September 11, 2021, 07:13:29 AM »
Prime:
>Pull your darkness back from the lake
>Try feeling the natural darkness to see if we can feel things through it
->Try pushing and pulling the darkness

Shadow:
>"That's true.  Worse case scenario we can ask X."

>"Do you know if things in here need to eat or drink?"
>Try changing the darkness in front of us red

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #704 on: September 11, 2021, 05:20:06 PM »
Prime:
>Pull your darkness back from the lake
>Try feeling the natural darkness to see if we can feel things through it
->Try pushing and pulling the darkness

Shadow:
>"That's true.  Worse case scenario we can ask X."

>"Do you know if things in here need to eat or drink?"
>Try changing the darkness in front of us red
> You do a few tests with your abilities, affirming that you can't feel much through the natural darkness, but can push and pull it.

> "She seemed busy. I doubt she has time to screw around with the outside world." Shadow muses. "Unless her business is already things in the outside world, but I doubt that."
> "I don't think we can make everything survive in here. They probably still need to."

> You try to change the color of the darkness ahead, but it stays as it is.
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #705 on: September 11, 2021, 07:49:37 PM »
Shadow Realm:
>"Hmm, good thing I decided to try starting a population of insects then. Here's hoping they thrive and give us a steady supply of fish food."

Prime:
>Is Clownpiece limply sleeping in our arms or is she holding on to us in her sleep?

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #706 on: September 12, 2021, 03:27:10 AM »
Shadow Realm:
>"Hmm, good thing I decided to try starting a population of insects then. Here's hoping they thrive and give us a steady supply of fish food."

Prime:
>Is Clownpiece limply sleeping in our arms or is she holding on to us in her sleep?
> The former. Pretty unceremonious...
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #707 on: September 12, 2021, 03:42:49 AM »
Shadow Realm:
>"I didn't mean I'd bother her now.  I meant after this weird incident is resolved."

Prime:
>Shift our body shape so that Clownpiece is sleeping in a hammock like appendage with a pillow that has a soft fleshy feel.

>Do we know of a place that would make a good campsite nearby?

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #708 on: September 12, 2021, 11:11:27 AM »
Prime:
>Shift our body shape so that Clownpiece is sleeping in a hammock like appendage with a pillow that has a soft fleshy feel.
>Don't do this. We already tried making a soft surface with the bed earlier and it didn't work, and a hammock would be making something completely different anyway. Additionally we're probably going to set down soon so we'll be able to make something less awkward.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #709 on: September 12, 2021, 06:25:03 PM »
Shadow Realm:
>"I didn't mean I'd bother her now.  I meant after this weird incident is resolved."

Prime:
>Shift our body shape so that Clownpiece is sleeping in a hammock like appendage with a pillow that has a soft fleshy feel.

>Do we know of a place that would make a good campsite nearby?
>Don't do this. We already tried making a soft surface with the bed earlier and it didn't work, and a hammock would be making something completely different anyway. Additionally we're probably going to set down soon so we'll be able to make something less awkward.
> You don't. Your best bet is to probably just set up where you are. Or heading into the forest.
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #710 on: September 14, 2021, 06:48:18 AM »
Prime:
>"I think we're far enough from the lake.  I can make furniture though I can't get the textures right."

Contingency:
>Sink into the ground

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #711 on: September 14, 2021, 09:20:27 AM »
> You don't. Your best bet is to probably just set up where you are. Or heading into the forest.
>_

// Sooner or later we should be doing " some.sort of mediating intervention " between the "confronters" at the Misty Lake since 2 out of 3 of them already reckon us at least a well-disposed neutral party, and.... //

>//...  it really seems, though pending confirmation, another misunderstanding by "The Musicians" being impulsive in discerning between " Dangerous/Troublemaking Fairy & Allies Groups" and " Innocuous Fairy & Allies Groups " then provocations back and forth erupted in the current  escalation which is being surpassed by another bigger escalation right next to it... //

//... although...  it has to be evaluated  if  the " Unknown 3rd Group versus the Musicians ", and the eventual other unknown and involved ones, is really Innocuous like Meiling's or if it a Troublemaking/Dangerous 1 which we should be pointing out to Meiling Group that and lend some help in subduing it //
.
Misty Lake Shadow Probe:
> Who is the additional group? Who can we recognise from the  3 involved parties,. besides the Musicians, Meiling and her Fairies? What other activity is mounting up in. addition to their confrontation?

Prime:
> Ask Hecatia and Junko if this feels like a proper place to set down for a rest to them as well.

// The difference is that this would be" a single Mass of shadow particularly tuned not to reconstruct a pillow but to be pillow-like... //

// ... and course a " Brief Product-Testing " comes first, either by Hecatia or Junko,  before setting the sleeping Clownpiece on it //

> What is our expertise, or at least estimate,  about making ".Imitating Simple Shadow Artifacts " like ... a comfortably soft pillow-like shadow Mass?

« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 10:02:24 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,CHRISTMAS NATIVITY+HOLY MASZ,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #712 on: September 15, 2021, 03:37:02 AM »
Prime:
>"I think we're far enough from the lake.  I can make furniture though I can't get the textures right."

Contingency:
>Sink into the ground
// Sooner or later we should be doing " some.sort of mediating intervention " between the "confronters" at the Misty Lake since 2 out of 3 of them already reckon us at least a well-disposed neutral party, and.... //

>//...  it really seems, though pending confirmation, another misunderstanding by "The Musicians" being impulsive in discerning between " Dangerous/Troublemaking Fairy & Allies Groups" and " Innocuous Fairy & Allies Groups " then provocations back and forth erupted in the current  escalation which is being surpassed by another bigger escalation right next to it... //

//... although...  it has to be evaluated  if  the " Unknown 3rd Group versus the Musicians ", and the eventual other unknown and involved ones, is really Innocuous like Meiling's or if it a Troublemaking/Dangerous 1 which we should be pointing out to Meiling Group that and lend some help in subduing it //
.
Misty Lake Shadow Probe:
> Who is the additional group? Who can we recognise from the  3 involved parties,. besides the Musicians, Meiling and her Fairies? What other activity is mounting up in. addition to their confrontation?

Prime:
> Ask Hecatia and Junko if this feels like a proper place to set down for a rest to them as well.

// The difference is that this would be" a single Mass of shadow particularly tuned not to reconstruct a pillow but to be pillow-like... //

// ... and course a " Brief Product-Testing " comes first, either by Hecatia or Junko,  before setting the sleeping Clownpiece on it //

> What is our expertise, or at least estimate,  about making ".Imitating Simple Shadow Artifacts " like ... a comfortably soft pillow-like shadow Mass?


> "This is fine. We can stop here." Junko answers.

> You stop and sink into the darkness underground.
> You could probably make a pillow similar to your skin... Well, you should be able to. The mattress making attempts didn't go well.

> Now that you're even closer, you observe the participants in this dark and cloudy night.
> The three musicians with smaller instruments appear to be fighting Meiling and a non-fairy maid.
> The other two girls with instruments are each fighting some fairy maids.
> The drum musician is higher up, fighting against a small, winged girl. If you recall correctly, she's the vampire who caused the Scarlet Mist Incident.
> You can see something strange high in the sky above the fight. Though it appears to either be getting bigger, or coming down.
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #713 on: September 15, 2021, 05:22:36 AM »
>Can we make out any details of the strange object?

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #714 on: September 15, 2021, 05:42:26 AM »
>Can we make out any details of the strange object?
> No.
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #715 on: September 17, 2021, 08:29:28 AM »
Prime:
>Make a couple of beds with skin texture
>"I can adjust the textures to a degree or change the beds to fit your tastes."

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #716 on: September 17, 2021, 07:58:45 PM »
Prime:
>Make a couple of beds with skin texture
>"I can adjust the textures to a degree or change the beds to fit your tastes."
> You make a few beds out of darkness, but in a similar way to how you make your body.
> Or, you've tried to... They don't seem to be different, nor do they feel like skin. At least, the darkness is somewhat soft...
> It's hard to tell if Junko simply doesn't care, or has no input on it...
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #717 on: September 18, 2021, 12:18:16 AM »
> You make a few beds out of darkness, but in a similar way to how you make your body.
> Or, you've tried to... They don't seem to be different, nor do they feel like skin. At least, the darkness is somewhat soft...
> It's hard to tell if Junko simply doesn't care, or has no input on it...
>_

// Perhaps the "big object coming down "is the Scarlet Devil Mansion or something similar...? //

Prime
> Apply a " layer of softened shadow on top of the closest shadow mattress... "

>. .. test with 1 one hand if it has a more comfortable feeling...

>... and apply it to the other ones if it is so.

  Shadow Probe
> Observe the Silhouette of the Big Object: it is becoming bigger and bigger, closer and closer directly on top, or very close, to the "duelists"... right?

> If that the is the case... we should promptly warn them all.
1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,CHRISTMAS NATIVITY+HOLY MASZ,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #718 on: September 18, 2021, 01:03:37 AM »
Prime:
>Lay Clownpiece on one of the beds
>Take one of the beds for ourself

>Feel for where X and the fairy are

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #719 on: September 19, 2021, 04:58:43 AM »
// Perhaps the "big object coming down "is the Scarlet Devil Mansion or something similar...? //

Prime
> Apply a " layer of softened shadow on top of the closest shadow mattress... "

>. .. test with 1 one hand if it has a more comfortable feeling...

>... and apply it to the other ones if it is so.

  Shadow Probe
> Observe the Silhouette of the Big Object: it is becoming bigger and bigger, closer and closer directly on top, or very close, to the "duelists"... right?

> If that the is the case... we should promptly warn them all.
Prime:
>Lay Clownpiece on one of the beds
>Take one of the beds for ourself

>Feel for where X and the fairy are
> You repeat the body technique you used for the beds and just make a bit of darkness over the bed.
> It feels more comfortable. You could almost force your hand to pass through if you tried, but it'd just get to the "bed" after. And that's more space to get past than this layer.
> You apply the technique to all of the beds.
> You then set Clownpiece down on a "bed". And take a seat on another for yourself.

> You try, though it does not seem like you can tell where either of them are...

> The big object seems like its planned to land on the fight... Thus, you consider warning the group...
> The fairy maids appear to be struggling in their battle, while Meiling and the Three Magicians look like they're having fun?
> A flash of lightning strikes down near the drum woman, almost hitting the charging vampire - though it seems like she was able to back away at the last moment.
> You notice something small appear next to the drummer. Or rather, that small person that was with them. Things appear to be hectic at the lake in such short time. You're glad you weren't roped into it.
> "We don't have enough to go against them... What now?" She questions.
> "Benben, Yatsu, finish up and help the Prismrivers deal with their opponents." The drummer speaks, before entering a Spell Card Trance, getting further away in the air. Are they actually using the Spell Card Rules? It didn't seem like such until now...
> The two instrument girls fighting the fairy maids finish them off, as if they were toying with them before, and quickly join up with the phantom trio.
> "Okay guys, fall back. Let us focus on them. You just prepare yourself for if things get worse." Meiling speaks, and the fairies with her quickly do so.
> "I don't feel very confident in just us against them. Do you have any ideas?" The maid questions.
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |